Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching.. mxf fxf or mxm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ensnared_senses

Planetoid
Hey all.. It has been a really really long time since I have been on this site but I thought I would give it another chance. I am 25 and a female and that's really all you need to know about me personally.

I am pretty literate.. I roleplay on another site where I write anywhere from a couple lines to seven paragraphs. It all depends on what I have to work with and what my partner prefers. I will only rp in threads or pm. Don't bother asking for anything else. I can play male or female or anything in between. Please PM me if you're interested.

My list of kinks is here.

As for pairing and plots, if you have something you'd like to do let me know. Otherwise here is a list of things pairings.

Pairings​
Teacher x student
Best friends
Bad boy x good girl
Ex's
bride x best man
groom x maid of honor
female x friend's husband
male x friend's wife
ghost x human
human x fictional character

Harry Potter based [play Snape for me and I'll be anyone you want]
Disney based

Themes​
time travel ● immortals ● angels ● demons ● insanity ● soulmates ● wwii ● wwiii ● apocalypse ● roadtrip ● summer ● winter ● neighbors ● high school ● college ● misidentity ● amnesia ● 50's era ● victorian era ● europe ● shipwreck ● plane crash ● pirates ● reunions ● pen pals ● cliches ● modern versions of classic books ● government experiments ● aliens ● fake romances ●

And a ton more but I can't think of them right now.

PLOTS

You Can't Rewrite The Past
A man and a woman meet and are instantly attracted to each other. The problem is that he's always getting called away at the most inopportune times. In the middle of a movie, during dinner, as they were getting ready to sleep together. It's starting to wear on her nerves. A number of dates after their first she goes over to his house for the first time for dinner and while she's there an alarm goes off somewhere in the house. He'd been called away and couldn't hear the alarm so she goes to check out and in the room lies a large glowing platform connected to dozens of computers. But what is it?

The next thing she knows she is waking up in an underground bunker and being told that she's been missing for a number of years, the man she'd just been at dinner with was in jail for her murder, and now a "security group" who had originally hired the man to build the time machine are after her and threatening to kill her if she doesn't do exactly as they say.

*** I would like there to be a real connection between the two characters BEFORE she goes back in time.
*** There is a possibility of more time travel if you're up for it. Could be along the lines of Project Almanac where they keep going back in an attempt to fix things only to end up changing everything.
*** Multiple characters are pretty much a necessity in this one.
*** Smut ratio is probably as low as 70:30 to 80:20 on this one. Story is far more important here.

the mother and the son sound fun

I can do a female or a transgender wanting to be a female so you can help me fit in

The best friends sound fun, maybe we can do something along the line's of a slumber party? Can be m x f or f x f, your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom