Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F for a variety of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersson

Moon
Welcome to my world.

I am a literate male looking for a similar (or not, you know what they say about opposites) female for some good RPs. I am new to Blue Moon but not to this kind of roleplaying.

I like both plot and smut in a story, with the former taking on a more important role in the beginning. I always try to be as descriptive as possible and write with proper grammar, although english is not my first language so there may be a few mistakes here and there. One-liners are appropriate sometimes, but if you deliver nothing but them we will not be RP partners for long. I only do third person and only FxM.

I prefer to RP via threads, PMs or emails. But I could be convinced to do something else, if you feel strongly about it.

Here is a number of ideas I would like to try out.

Dominant female
For these, the female is the dominant part, seducing a reluctant male via raw sex appeal, physical strength, blackmail or some magical power.

Succubus - A female demon that feeds off sex with male humans, either by eating the semen itself or by sucking out their life force during lovemaking. She uses extraordinary powers, like pheromones and hypnosis to seduce her victims. She could also employ more physical methods, such as coiling up the human with her tail.

Female wrestler or bodybuilder - She is stronger that most men and uses it to her advantage when she sees someone she is interested in, overpowering him and wrestling him down before she takes what she wants.

Alien - A female of a humanoid alien race (possibly Na'vi, or something original) encounters a human explorer and gets interested. She lures him into the wilderness of her planet and then uses alien powers to capture him and have some erotic fun with him.

Age difference
These ideas all explore some more or less taboo relationship between an older man and a young girl. I'd like, however, that the girl is at least of legal age (where I am sitting that's 15, but I am willing to adjust to your country's laws).

Teacher / gymnast - A teacher has a kink for gymnasts and when he finds out one of his students is just that he gets obsessed with her. She takes advantage of the situation to augment her grades and/or to play with him.

Stepfather / stepdaughter - A classic forbidden relationship. A man marries a woman, but after years of dull marriage he starts to get more interested in her daughter.

Sugar daddy / sugar baby - A man of money finds a young hot date through an "arrangement" website. It turns out she is not only there for the financial benefits but is also one horny little girl.

If you like any of the above, PM me. No answers in this thread, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom