Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multiple Characters?

Foxabilly

Meteorite
Hey,

I have multiple characters i like to roleplay with, some male, some female.

How would i go about adding them on here, would i need to put the female characters on the 'requests by females' And the males in 'request by males'

Or is there a different way to go about things?

Regards

What Sith said, yet their are also external sites that allow you to create multiple character profiles if you would like. But you could also outline each of your multiple characters in your request threads.

Actually, how the forums are meant to be used (since I think some of the wording used above might lead to some confusion).......if you want to write CHARACTERS that are male, put up a request thread in the male request section. If you want, you can include specifics about the characters along with anything else you want to specifically let any potential writing partners know about what you'd like to write. Same thing if you write CHARACTERS that are female. AND, if you happen to write both males and females? Well, then I suppose that would mean you have TWO request threads--one in males for where you write for a male persona and one in females where you write for a female persona.

Back
Top Bottom