Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit partner for Legend of Korra universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIX

Planetoid
I am VIX,

If content is a concern, have no fear, I oten find myself getting carried away and accidently serving my partner several meaty and deliciously fatty paragraphs. My main characters are generally male, mostly outgoing, and often strong-hearted (with the occasional female). I LOVE feisty ladies that will challenge and frustrate my characters yet reminds them what is important and what is worth fighting for. If needed, I can provide you with a sample, not sure what I have in terms of recent posts in threads, it has been a while. I am fond of having multiple characters without getting too carried away. Haha, I totally agree with you, I'd die if it was only the two main characters interacting all the time. I'm cool with whatever as long as it stays on the site (I like threads because it keeps everything organized and my inbox is anything but--but I could be convinced otherwise, both PM and email). I do everything from my phone (I write in my notes, part of the reason I accidently write so much, because I can't see how much I am writing), this means I check the site often. The most it should take me ever is a couple of days to reply when real life catches up with me. When I'm pumped up I would love to get a couple posts in a night when it is advantageous for us both. Most-most importantly I am person with an overactive imagination with a hankering for ideas. Complicated characters, dynamic relationships, developed plot. All that blah blah.

I'd really love a story set in the time of Legend of Korra. I is a kind of steampunk universe. Familiarity with the series is prefered. Refresher, about 50% of the population is able to manipulate the four elements, excluding air for various reasons. The Avatar is the mediator between the physical world and the spirit world and can access all four elements--however the Avatar shouldn't pop up in the roleplay. The environment is, as mentioned, steampunk. A mildly fantasy, Asian inspired universe. Their world is divided and ruled by separate elements, the Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, the Air Nomads, and the Water Tribes. An odd mix of what reminds me of the Roaring 20s with an asain tint as far as civilization goes. If you have a thirst for violence, passion, and adventure, this will be the place. If you are cool with that the story could go something like this.

I'm thinking that the story would revoke around a rag-tag troupe of four or five characters. They are all new to the Pro-Bending competing, all come from different backgrounds and some from different places, they could start with three and add to the group over their adventures. I'd love a love triangle. The main characters could be friends, relative strangers, and/or casual rivals. Perhaps after getting caught in a major riot in Ba Sing Se--the Earth Kingdom capital--that are able to defend themsves and fight their way out together. Being rather poor, they realized their potential as a group to make a name for themselves in the lucrative world of Pro-Bending. Their adventures take them across the world as they train, fight, and try to achieve fame to their goal to fight in the tournament in Republic City. Republic City being the new cultural center of the world, a place that represents unity, neutrality, and equality. It is separate from the other nations, but it's land taken from a chunk of the Earth Kingdom. At one point are caught in the throes of civil war when Kuvira, a dictator that seeks to reunite the Earth Mindgom in the wake of the their King's recent death. She sought to dominate dominate the Earth Kingdom, her prescense slowly threatening surrounding sovereignties. While visiting a larger city, it is ambushed by Kuvira's army and our group is taken as prisoners and forced gladiator style to fight for their lives in front of government officials and the rich as entertainment, all an alternative to being sent to "reeducation camps". As they began to win matches they were allowed minor luxuries, their living situation much like communism. They gain influence as they achieve fame, though not how they expected it. They must find a way to escape and find their freedom, or take action against Kuvira's plans that involve taking the land back from Republic City and making the Earth Kingdom whole once again.

What I expect:
Literacy and a secure grasp of the English language.
An absolute minimum of two paragraphs per post.
Some regularity.
Acceptance that this will primarily be story-based with smut on the side as no more than a garnish.
A passion for story telling and contributing would be amazing.

-it is late, I will edit this later-

VIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom