Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding Love in the Least Expected Place (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Pale Moonlight)

Pale Moonlight

Planetoid
December 24, 1944
Bastogne, France

Captain Eric Miller hunched in the edge of the trees, surveying the German compound with his binoculars....and he didn't like what he saw. It was heavily guarded, and these weren't Wehrmacht troops roving the perimeter, but hardcore, battle seasoned Waffen SS. The snow that had been falling for days gave him some cover, but he doubted it would be enough to hide hi for long, once he started moving closer to where the prisoners were being held.

This is crazy, he thought to himself for the umpteenth time. What the Hell am I doing? I'm just one guy.

But he knew none of that mattered. He was going in, and he was going to rescue his friend....or die trying. The Brass had denied his request, saying they didn't have the manpower. The 107th Division had been under siege for days now, cut off from the outside, and they were running out of food, ammunition, and medical supplies. He knew they were right.

He also knew, he'd made a promise.

He and Bucky had grown up together in Queens, and had always looked out for each other. When the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, they'd enlisted together the very next day. They'd served side by side, from North Africa, to Sicily, to Normandy Beach on D-Day, and then the long bitter slog across France. They'd saved each other's lives a dozen times over.

He wasn't going to let him rot in some Nazi Prison Camp. No way. Not after hearing the stories about what they were doing to POW's....

Eric pulled his .45 from it's holster and chambered a round, slipping it in back into the leather, and then pulled out his K-Bar. A knife was silent, and he was going to need every advantage he could get. Once he fired his weapon....it was over. They'd swarm him like rats. He had to get closer.....much closer....and do it quietly.

Maybe they're all getting drunk tonight, he hoped. Christmas Eve. It was a slim hope.....but it was the only hope he had. He slung his Thompson over his back, checked the grenades on his belt one last time, and then got up from his crouch and started moving in.

God....I know I'm not much for praying, he whispered silently, ...but I could sure use your help, right about now.

In a soft flash of light is how she appeared, long blue hair cascading down her back. She gave the one called Eric a smirk, finger over her mouth as every guard in the place started to drop. She hadn't killed them, only put them to sleep, her spell showing all of them the horror they were allowing to happen. She crept in silently, doors unlocking for her with a simple flick of her dainty pale wrist. She was determined to rescue every prisoner, but espescially Bucky.

Krystal had been watching the two men for awhile now, making sure they stayed relatively safe. Typically, she only saw humans as playthings, but these two were different. She admired their courage and loyalty towards each other, never having had that herself. Being a princess was both deep and shallow, seeing as most fae felt obligated to hang out with her due to status. She longed for a friend as close as the two of them. Life as a fae princess was lonely.

Krystal looked to everyone inside the cell, including Bucky, but the only one who she let see her true face would be him. Everyone else simply see a pretty military woman with long flowing hair, so black it looked blue. Something about him, she couldn't explain it, she just liked and wanted. Her voice rang out like a bell. "You're free to go." was all she said, watching as the rest of the prisoners ran.

Krystal kept eye contact with Bucky. "Lets get you cleaned up, huh?" She asked with a small smile, cleaning his wounds by hand, singing softly. While she had her magic clean and bandage every other prisoner, for him she did it herself. For her, he was special. He wouldn't know she did this all for him, having wanted so badly to keep him safe.

Krystal knew Eric was on his way to find Bucky. She had seen him when she came in. "He'll be here soon. Do you wish for me to leave?" She asked, finishing up the last of the bandages on his arms. She was sure he knew who she spoke of by the way a small smile creeped up on her lips. Who else but Eric would tirelessly try to rescue him, even at impossibe odds?

Eric blinked in disbelief as she appeared. Then he shook his head, and looked again. She couldn't be real. But when she turned to him, placing a finger across her lips, an enigmatic smile playing across her face, as every SS soldier fell to the ground.....he could no longer deny what he was seeing.

He'd asked God for a miracle.....and he'd sent an Angel.

No other word described her. With that long flowing blue hair, the way the snow whipped around her, but never seemed to touch her, that ethereal beauty that did not belong to this world, and....what she'd done with the guards. Eric sheathed his knife, and unslung his Thompson, moving forward into the camp, following her as she led him to Bucky and the other prisoners. He knew that had to be where she as going, though he couldn't say how. He just knew, down to his very bones.

And she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. If she wasn't an Angel....she should be.

Bucky just stared in wonder, as the mysterious woman freed the other prisoners, and began binding his wounds. "Who are you?" he whispered. "Are you Résistance? OSS?" She just smiled, brushing his questions aside without saying a word, and said gently, "He'll be here soon. Do you wish for me to leave?"

Bucky knew she meant Eric. Who else would be coming for him? Who else would be brave enough, stupid enough....crazy enough, to risk their life to rescue him? He couldn't tear himself away from her eyes, those haunting pools of light, as he slowly shook his head. "No....don't go. Wait for Eric. Please."

He pushed himself into a sitting position, and then to the floor, wobbling for a moment before catching his balance. One of the guards had fallen nearby, and Bucky went to him and retrieved his MP-40, cocking the weapon and throwing the strap over his shoulder. He heard the sound of boots thudding against the concrete floor, echoing in the now silent hallways. Bucky carefully poked his head out, and spotted Eric scanning each room as he passed, sweeping his Thompson from side to side.

"Hey...dumbass. In here."

Krystal smiled and nodded, starting now on the wounds on his legs, pullting a bluish salve on them before bandaging them. "Herbal remedy. it will stop the decay of the wound" she said, giving no more explanation than that. The salve would sting slightly for awhile until the wounds were healed of the decay they had already suffered. She smiled at him softly, watching as he got up. The salve was doing its job well. She had been correct in her assumption of crossing potions, and it paid off. ut a small chuckle as Bucky talked to his friend, getting up herself, and slinging her messanger like bag over her shoulder.

Krystal smiled at both men. "Well, i believe the proper custom is for introductions, yes? You may both call me Krystal." She says, playing with her long blue locks and stretching out her toes on the concrete floor. The pretty fae almost never wore shoes, even in the winter. She didn't need them. It was a lovely perk of being half moonian. Finally meeting these men in person was exilarating after watching over them for so long. She had been keeping tabs on their unit as well. She would give them what they deserved.

"A little birdy has told me that your unit is in need of supplies. Fret not, for i have sent them help." She said sort of cryptically, almost skipping around. She was quite proud of herself. Her parents might yell at her later for interfering, but she just couldn't leave either of them to die. For reasons she couldn't explain, she treasured them to muchm. They were not like any she had come across in her long life.

Krystal grinned, facing both men, her expression that of micheviousness. "I like you both. I'm gonna keep you. Make you better weapons too." She commented flippantly, kissing each of their cheeks as per fae tradition. In her world, which she intended teaching them of, it was a sign of respect and affection. She was unaware of just what that meant in their world, and hoped they wouldn't take it to seriously.

Eric and Bucky looked at each other, and then both of them looked back at the strange woman who had rescued the Sergeant. Because Eric knew for a fact, his participation in this mission had been nonexistent. Hell, he hadn't even fired his weapon.

"Uh....Miss Krystal, I'm Captain Eric Miller, and this is Sergeant Bucky...James....Barnes." Bucky just shook his head. Eric almost never called him that, only in the most formal situations. Which, looking at the blue-haired woman....probably applied here.

"You can call me Bucky, Ma'am," he said politely. He was still marveling over the kiss she'd given him...given both of them. It had been almost electric, and if Eric's reaction was any indication, he'd felt the same thing. Damn, I'm a long way from Queens, that's for sure...

Eric nodded, and hefted his weapon. "Look, Ma'am....Krystal....I don't know how to thank you for what you've done, but we need to get going. I don't know what you did to the guards, but I gotta figure they aren't going to stay like that forever. And besides.....there's plenty more out there where they came from." He turned to his friend. "I showed the other prisoners where the Motor Pool was. They're grabbing one of the trucks....and we need to be on it. Lets go." He started making his way to the door, checking to see if the coast was clear.

Bucky just stared at the woman, swallowing, feeling a sense of nervousness around her that he had felt for a woman since he was 12. "Ma'am....." He shrugged, and nodded his head. "....thank you. For saving me....for saving the others, too. If there's anyway I can repay you...." He left that thought dangling, as he moved to follow his friend.

Eric stopped at the door, and turned back, facing Krystal once more. "You can come with us, if you'd like. I sure as hell can't make you, that's for sure....but we'd welcome your company." Bucky nodded in agreement, and hoped she would accept the offer.

Krystal smiled, curtsying politely. It was what she had been taught for centuries. "The pleasure is all mine, captain and Sergeant. Please, just call me Krystal. I am quite tired of titles." she said vaguely, the only indication of her being royalty being a small white gold and sapphire tiara on the top of her head. Despite the circumstances of meeting both men, she couldn't help but smile around them. She liked them to much.

Krystal nodded at Eric. "Yes, You both should get going. I have only put them to sleep but, you might find them to be on the side of the allies now. I am good at spells that show the true nature of something." she explained, smiling softly. She had many talents the two men would only be able to dream of. She would however, whisk them away to her palace once the prisoners were safe. Krystal was the type to always put the needs of the many first.

When Bucky thanked her, she blushed and smiled brighter, kissing his cheek. "Think nothing of it, dear one." was all she said, a cryptic smile gracing her thin blood red painted lips. She like being mysterious like this, making them wonder. It was a thrill to be around someone other than her ladies in waiting. While she loved her court, they were her family, it could become boring. She had often dreamed of earth and its people, helping them win wars, ad showing them better ways of doing things. She hoped to become someone that these two men could love, since she had already fallen so hard for them by just watching.

Krystal nodded at Eric again. "I will come with you, captain. When the men are safe though, I'd like to show you both something." she said with another cryptic smile, curios about what they would think of her world.She hoped that they would like it enough to stay, at least for a little. A few days in the fae realm was a few hours on earth. They could only be gone an hour, but e with her for a day, should they choose.

Eric started to shake his head, started to protest that they had to get back to their unit....but something made those words die in his throat. He wasn't sure what it was, exactly. Something about those eyes....

He couldn't say that, of course. But then, as he looked around, a sudden thought stuck him. "Krystal....what you did....we could use you. Use your.....talents. We've heard rumors about some Camps the Nazi's are running....and if even half of what we've heard is true...."

Bucky nodded in agreement. They didn't have any secrets between the two of them, and they'd had many discussions late into the night on this very topic. "He's right, Krystal. This war....this is a fight of Good versus Evil, if I've ever seen one." He looked over at Eric, and quick glance between them said it all. They'd known each other long enough to read the other like a book....and they wee both on the same page with this one.

Eric nodded, and then turned back to Krystal. "We'll make sure the men get out safe, and then we'll see what you have to show us. If it could shorten this war, even by a day....." He shrugged, and stepped out into the hallway, with Bucky close on his heels, turning back to make sure she was following them.

If she could teach that trick...putting the guards to sleep... Eric mused.

Krystal nodded. "I would gladly help. You've no idea how much so. I've heard rumors too. This place was the first one. Nazi's will never see me coming." She said with a large smirk like grin,ready for anything. She wanted to help those precious to her in anyway she could, wvennif it meant winningba whole war for them.

Krystal looked back at Bucky. "It is true, though not everything is black and white." She said sagely, having seen many wars in her almost 2,000 years. She was a born tactician, and had won many wars in disguise, but thisbtime, she wore no real disguise. This she did for the two men she had fallen so deeply for. She was never able to explain it, but she was drawn to them like a magnet. She wondered if they were her soulmates.

At eric's comment, she grinned as widely as she had at bucky only minutes before. "Brilliant! I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm still going to make you better weapons. Those are so messy." She said, already in her mind forming just what she would make for each man.

Bucky and Eric both blinked at that, and turned to Krystal as one. "....weapons?" Bucky said, with real curiosity. His mind reeled at the possibility. He had no idea what sort of weapons she was referring to, bit based on what he'd seen her do so far....

"First thing's first, Bucky," Eric said as they made their way down the hall. "Lets make sure the men get out safe, and then..." He looked back at Krystal, and felt his hear skip a beat, "...and then....we'll see what our lady friend here has to show us." He gave her a quick smile, and then turned back to his task, leading them both out of the building and into the bitter cold, picking his way by memory to the Motor Pool.

Bucky scanned their flanks, keeping a practiced eye out for movement as they made their way across the compound, to where the men where loading up in a German truck. The last of the men were clamoring on board, just as the engine roared to life. Eric went to the driver, and shouted over the noise.

"You men get going! We'll join you shortly."

The driver just stared at him, and then stared at Krystal. "Uh....you sure, Sir?"

Eric nodded, and gave him a quick grin. "Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. We just have some.....Recon, we need to do. Now get out of here, and get the men back safe." He pounded the metal door with his gloved fist. "Move out, soldier!"

"Yes Sir," the driver answered, pulling the dark vehicle out into the snow, and rapidly heading off into the night. Eric and Bucky watched them leave, and then turned to their blue haired mystery lady.

"Ma'am," Bucky said politely, "....we're all yours."

Krystal grinned. "Ob yes, weapons. I've quite the talent for making them." She said with a soft smile, not trying to brag at all. It wasn't in her nature. She played with her hair and sang softly to herself as she walked, feet sinking in the fresh fallen snow. She didn't care though. She was nice and toasty, as if she had tuberculosis.

Krystal knew they had nothing to worry about, but she let them scan anyway, knowing they were just doing their job. It was a a comforting thought to know she had such men at her sides. She smiled at the driver, her uniform obvious only to those who she didn't let see her. She spoke over the loud engine. "Yes, you get going, private! Get these men to safety!" Her orders were concise, and as soon as the truck was out of site, she turned to the two men.

Krystal grinned brightly, an inticately carved dragon door appearing behind her and opening. "Now, follow me. What i'm about to show you is a secret between us, but feel free to share what knowlege you may find." She said, taking both their hands and leading them through the door like portal.

What they see on thenother side will shock them. Its a darkened city, full of large skyscrapers, gates that appeared to be iron but arn't, and pretty colored lights everywhere. "This is my home. The realm of the dark court fae. I am Princess Krystal, it is good to know you both." She said with a blush and a curtsy, leading them further intobthe city until theybreached a sstone like mansion. "Please, come inside. I'll make tea and we can get about showing you that spell." She said, guessing at what Eric had wondered.

Eric and Bucky's jaws dropped, as the wooden door appeared out of nowhere. "Jesus Mary and Joseph," Bucky whispered. This was....insane. Magic doors didn't just appear out of nowhere. Beautiful blue-haired women didn't just appear in the night and cast magic spells to rescue people either....but, that's exactly what had happened. His hand reached out to touch the door, and he could feel smoothly-polished wood beneath his fingertips. It was real, all right....

Eric was just as poleaxed as his friend, but one of the first things they taught you as an officer was never to look surprised, no matter what. Although, this was straining that reflex to it's limits.

They looked at each other, and then with a small shrug, followed Krystal through the doorway.....and into another world.

The Nazi Camp was gone....as was the surrounding forest, and the snow. All of it, just....gone. Instead.....they found themselves in a city....a city unlike anything they had ever seen. Native New Yorkers both of them, they had always grinned and laughed at the tourists when they came to town, rubber-necking at the skyscrapers, but now...

....now, they were the yokels, gawking at the architecture. And as Krystal.....Princess Krystal....led them to a stone mansion, and speaking of the Fae, Eric could only nod dully in agreement. Bucky looked at him in confusion. "...Fae?"

Eric shrugged. "Yeah....you know...Fairies. Like the stories."

Bucky shook his head again, as Krystal led them inside, and played the host, even offering them both tea. Eric nodded for both of them, as Bucky looked around in wide-eyed wonder. "Tea would be wonderful, Krystal. Thank you." He suddenly felt very warm, and very out of place, and pulled off his helmet and scarf, setting them down on the floor against the wall. And then he considered the Thompson he was still cradling in his arms.

"Bucky....unload and stack arms," he said, as he cleared his weapon and leaned it against the wall. "It's not polite for a guest to be locked and loaded, after all...."

The two men cleared their weapons, and removed their gun belts, piling everything up neatly as best they could, waiting for Krystal to return with their tea....and wondering what the hell they had just stumbled into.

Krystal chuckled a little at their raction to the city, showing them to her mansion. "Well, not like all the stoRies. I'm not 10 inxhes tall, now am i?" she said with a chuckle, leading them closer to the large dark stone mansion. It was about the size of a hotwl baxk in their realm, and had many large windows. The mansion was surroundes by an intricately carved wooden fence with roses of every color climbing bit. "This whole mansion is mine. My parents live in the mansion on the other side of the city." She explained with a smile, gesturing for them to sit as she went to the large kitchen to make the tea. She knew they would drop their arms, and she welcomed that. They had nothing to worry about in her place, her world. Nothing could or would harm them here.

Krystal came back with the tea quickky, with creamer and sugar as well. "Its cherry blossom and rose hips herbal tea from japan. Though they haven't been making great choices lately, I adore the japanese. Forgive them for they know not what they do. powerful words coming from a mortal." she said, smiling as she poured the tea. She now wore a slinky dark blue nightgown and a bathrobe made from similar fabric in a kimono like style. she kneeled on the floor, effortlessly exceuting a Japanese tea service for her weary soldiers.

Krystal smiled, looking at each of them. "You both must be exhausted after going through so much. Please, stay the night here, with me. I've plenty of rooms, and 24 hours here is only an hour in the mortal realm. Spend an hour away, and spend a whole day with me." She explained with a light blush, hoping they would take her up on her lind offer. It would give her time to make their weapons for them, and to get yo know them a little.

Bucky and Eric both sat down, glancing at each other once more. They were both far past the point of surprise by now, as one crazy event after another had piled up on them. They were both still reeling, however, as a thousand questions fought for recognition in their minds, each one demanding an answer.

And as Krystal reentered the room with their tea, wearing something that looked as if it was made from smoke....and about as concealing, Bucky let out another low whistle.

"Damn.....no, definitely not 10 inches tall...."

Eric accepted the tea cup politely, and nodded his thanks. "Ma'am...sorry, Krystal....I'm very grateful for all you've done for us. Especially helping me rescue Bucky here." He glanced over at his friend, who was taking his own cup of tea. "I knew when I went out after him....the odds of me actually pulling it off were somewhere between slim, and none. But..."

His voice trailed into silence, and Bucky picked up where he'd left off. "I think what Eric is trying to say....is why?" He shrugged at that. "I mean.....it's pretty obvious this isn't your war. So, why did you help us?" He had to chuckle at that. "Not that I'm complaining, you understand."

Eric picked up from there. "As to you invitation....well, we owe you. And if it really will be only an hour....back there...." He shook his head, still trying to make sense of it all, before continuing, "...then I guess we can spare the time. Besides, well.....we've both been on the Line a long time now. Any chance to take a break from the war....I guess we'd have to be fools to pass it up." He grinned suddenly, as he sipped his tea.

"And then....there's the company." Both the men smiled at her, obviously taken with what they saw.

Krystal chuckled a little.Bucky's compliment was both adorable and blush worthy. She had sortnof hoped to lure them to bed with her, but she wasn't sure how well that would go over. "I already told you. Its because i like you, and wanna keep you. Saving anyone else ornhelping in the warnis just for fun." she said simply, now pouring her own tea, adding about 6 teaspoons of sugar and sipping it. She liked her tea to be very sweet, especially in terms of herbal tea which tended to be a little more bitter.

Krystal grinned at their admittance of being able to stay, kissing each of their cheeks softly. "Brilliant!" she said excitedly, leaving the room only a moment to go get them each a present. In each carefully wrapped blue box held a key like necklace. It would give them the power to make the door appear wherever they may want it to. "Please, open them, and make yourselves comfortable. I will be back in a moment." she said smiling softly.

Krystal went to work quickly, making their weapons effortlessly. For Bucky, she crafted a moon metal bow, a set of matching hand guns, and special arrows, and a magical quiver that would never run out. For Eric, she chose hand guns as well, along with what looked to be a simple hammer, though ut was carmed with heavy magic, able to call lightning and produce a strong shield. While Bucky's bow was able to create a similar sheild, Eric's hammer would be able to create a sheild large enough to cover the whole unit.

Krystal returned quickly, two big present boxes in her smallish arms. She handed the first to eric, and the second to bucky, grinning at them. Inside they would find their new weapons, as well as thin yet bullet proof armor in which they could wear under their uniforms. "More present time!" She exclaimed, gesturing for them to open the boxes filled with all the care and love she possessed for them. Krystal was showing them she loved them in the only way she knew how, to keep them safe.

Eric and Bucky both blushed at the kisses Krystal bestowed on them, and then their eyes went wide at the presents she started to bring out for them both. Bucky ran his hands along the bow, marveling at the craftsmanship, before looking at the matched set of pistols. Eric hefted the hammer she had presented him, giving it a couple of practice swings, before comparing the handguns she had given him to the ones Bucky now held.

"I....guess Christmas came a bit early, this year," Bucky said, turning the gifts over and over in his hands.

Eric nodded slowly in agreement. "Yeah...no kidding." He turned to Krystal, and slowly rose to his feet, with Bucky a heartbeat behind him.

"Krystal, I...we....don't know what to say. I mean....obviously "Thank you", of course.....and we mean that most sincerely." He paused for a moment, and looked at his friend, before continuing on.

"It's just....that doesn't seem enough, for all you've done for us. Is there anything we could possibly do to repay you, for all your kindness?"

Bucky looked at Krystal, and said softly, "Look...we don't have much, but if there's anything we could do for you.....anything at all...just name it. I mean.....I owe you my life." He shrugged, and managed to look embarrassed, with Eric not faring much better.

Krystal smiled, handing them each their prwsents. "See, I told you I would build you better weapons. Eric, your hammer can control lihhtning, and create a sheild around the whole unit in battle. Bucky, your bow is made from a special very light yet indestructable metal found only onbthe moon, can create a smaller shield, and your quiver will never run out. The pistols you now carry are specially made fae pistols. They are made to kill, but if you do not wish to the kill the one you shoot, it will instead shoot a blank. They are charmed to do as much damage as they can, and will only work for you two. No one else can use them." She explained going into more technical detail then could be explained here. If shet was trying to impress them with her knowlege of weapons, it was probably working.

Krystal smiled, proudnof her handiwork. "Inside you will alsi fine a super thin and light bullet proof suit. I designed ig myself, favric and all. Its a mixture of transparent steel and fae magic liquid fabric. You should bet able to wear itbunderbyour uniforms without fail." She admitted, flipping on the radio. A soft jazz song played and she danced around the room with her tea, sipping it. She smiked at them. "Think nothing of it, dear ones." She yold them yet again, this time planting kisses on each ofbtheir lips.

Krystal openedbthe smaller boxes, revealing the key necklaces. "These are necklaces that will allow you to come see me. All i ask in return for my kindness is for you to use them. I am so very lonely, and I like you both so much. Perhaps more than a fae should like abmortal. Your lives are fleeting, 100 years is like a blink for me. But I do not care. I have claimed you both." She told them, giving them each kisses to the lips again. She would not admit love just yet. Perhaps if one of them said it first.

Bucky blushed deeply as Krystal kissed him, and felt something he hadn't felt in a very long time. Not since the war had begun, in fact. This woman....this magical creature....had touched him in way that he scarcely knew how to describe. And then....there was his friend Eric...

Under any other set of circumstances, he'd be doing his best to take his friend aside, and in less than subtle terms ask him to make himself scarce. But...that didn't seem right, or fair. Not with her. Which left him unsure what to do next.

Eric looked at his friend, and knew what he was thinking. It wasn't hard, since he was almost certain Bucky was thinking and feeling the same thing he was. So....he had two choices. One, he could pull rank, and have both of them decline her offer. Which seemed downright ungrateful and disrespectful, after all she had done for them both. Or two...

"Bucky," he said quietly, "you remember Alice Bernstein?"

Bucky blinked at the name, and turned to his friend. "Seriously?"

Eric just nodded. "Given the situation....it seems like the right thing to do."

Bucky whistled at that, and then looked back at Krystal. "Umm...what Eric means is..." He ran his fingers through his hair, and tried to figure out how to explain this to her. "Um...see, before we shipped out, we were going to have this big night, with Alice and her best friend. Sort of a...warriors send off. Only at the last minute, her friend cancelled on us. So Alice....she suggested...." Bucky managed to blush at the memory.

Eric cleared his throat. "What Bucky is trying to say is.....Alice...that we....sort of...the three of us..."

His voice trailed off as well. Even in Queens, that night had been a crazy one. But as he looked at Krystal, he had a sneaking suspicion she knew what he was trying to say.

Krystal poured herself some more tea, watching the two men curiously as she sipped. She sat down on the couch with her legs crossed in such a way that you could just see the outline of her dark blue lacy panties. She gave them soft smiles, heart swelling at how adorable both men were being. She couldn't believe they were that nervous. It was endearing.

Krystal raised an eye brow at the mension of another womans name, slight jealously showing in her glacial blue eyes. She chuckled a little. "Brilliant. Well, that gets that awkwardness out of the way. I'm ready whenever ya'll are. Sex is considered very normal and nonchalant here." she admitted giving each of them kisses again. She couldn't explain it, but she had always felt drawn to them. She smiled again, motioning to her room. "Do not think that I did all this simply for sex. Like I said before, I care for you both very dearly. I would not have brought you here if I didn't." She said, smiling softly as she took the last sips of her tea, put the cup down, took their hands, and lead them into her room.

Krystal's bedroom was unlike anything they might have seen on earth with a king sized bed with plush blue blankets and a wrought iron frame, inticately carved with roses. While in the case of the rest of her court, the iron would burn or poison them, Krystal was immune. It was because she was not full fae. The walls were decorated with a little bit of everything, including a dark glass mirror, inside a pure silver frame. "This is a looking glass. It is how I found you when you were captured Bucky." She said, smiling softly. She would someday show them how to use it. Krystal had no idea what tradgedy would befall them all soon, leaving her with only a memory.

Bucky and Eric both swallowed, and followed Krystal into her bedroom in a bit of a daze. A few hours ago, Bucky was being tortured by the Nazi's, and Eric huddling in the freezing snow trying to figure out how to rescue him. But now....

It was like some crazy dream. A beautiful and mysterious woman, coming to their rescue...and then transporting them both to a magical kingdom. A place where magic was real, and the war was very, very far away. It was as if the rules they had both grown up with, no longer applied.

Eric hung back a bit, and let Bucky take the lead. He stepped into Krystal's arms, and kissed her gently, for the first time being the one to initiate contact, instead of just receiving it. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling her soft body against his, and inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Eric found a place to sit, and removed his boots, setting them aside, before working the buttons that held his uniform blouse, shrugging it off his shoulders and setting it aside as well. His dog tags jingled lightly as he moved, and watched with rapt attention as his friend kissed the beautiful blue-haired woman.

Krystal kissed him back, running her hands through his slightly shaggy hair, pulling him closer. While the pretty fae queen could admit that she loved both men, she fancied Bucky more. There was just something in his eyes thatbmade him irresistible to her.

Krystal used her free hand to start unbuttoning his shirt, taking his suspenders off too. The corner of her eye watcjed Eric as he took off his uniform, licking hernlios slightly. She knew she was getting so wet for them. "You both are so amazing. I've no clue what I did to deserve you both. Stay safe. Please." She said softly, quiet worry in her features though she let out slight moans.

Eric smiled at her words. "Don't worry about us, Krystal. We've made it this far, we're going to make it all the way to Berlin. Nothing is going to happen to us. Especially now."

Bucky nodded in agreement, though he was far more focused on the woman in his arms than on Eric's words. He shared the sentiment though. It was mostly the replacements that bought the farm. The old-timers, like him and Eric, they'd learned how to survive.

He heard her moans as they kissed, and let out a few of her own, It was impossible not to. He never wanted this moment to end, as he ran his hands down her body, feeling every curve. He had never been so incredibly excited by a woman in his life.

Not even Alice Bernstein.

Krystal smiled softly and nodded, but she didn't quite believe his words, sensing something terrible on the horizon. "Okay, i'll try not to. But still, be careful. I'd hate to loose either of you." She said almost meekly, in contrast to her usual out going and fearless personality.

Krystal ran herbhands down bucky's bidy, kissing him again as her nightgown magically disappeared, leaving her in only the dark blue lacy panties she'd put on earlier. Her flowing blue hair was down and it cascaded down like a waterfall, as she kised bucky everywhere. She'd never felt so free and perfect but with any but them.

Bucky blinked as Krystal's nightgown magically disappeared, leaving her clad only in her blue panties. His reaction was immediate, he felt himself harden instantly as she pressed her body against him, and she struggled to shed his own clothes as well.

Eric's eyes goggled at the sight of the Krystal suddenly stripped almost completely naked, and struggled to finish shedding his clothes as well. Once he finished stripping down, he moved behind Krystal, reaching out and stroking her skin, letting his fingertips trace down her back.

Bucky and Eric looked at each other, and they knew they were both thinking the same thing. "We are not telling the others about this. Ever."

Back
Top Bottom