Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A good vamp is hard to find (Camp & Dragonfoot455)

Eric gulped and nodded. He knew he likely wouldn't be strong enough to fight this creature.

Quietly, he handed Aly a very sharp silver dagger. "You'll need every advantage you can get. I have a silver nitrate bomb too. It should burn her badly and disorient her. Just please be careful and I'll try to be a good boy and wait here for you. Um...how long should I wait?"

"Until I come back to you" she smirked at him "don't worry my love, I'll come back to you" she whispered pulling him closer to her so she could kiss him. "This bitch won't do shit with my strength ripping her skull apart" Aly purred running her hand down his torso, before rubbing herself on Eric's crotch in a teasing manner.

Her confidence helped him some. He'd try to relax and let her do her job.

But Vinniie was one paranoid SOB. People in the pack had treated him terribly and he had boobytraps rigged with silver and wood all over the house. To get to Francine, she'd have to get through Vinnie's preparations.

Unfortunately for Vinnie, Francine thought being a Lesbian was fine, but being gay wasn't and she'd already ripped poor Vinnie's throat out. Currently, she was finishing his left leg.

Aly left her lover in the car and her senses hinted that there was large doses of Silver everywhere in the house. She ripped the heavy wooden off the door and took a large inhale of Francine's scent that reeked all over the house along with chunks of human flesh every where, the female Vargulf had eaten and would only increase her anger towards the presence of a intruder in her territory "I know you're here bitch" she hissed avoiding the traps that went off "Your a bad dog Francine and there is only one thing to do with a mad dog" she growled lowly.

Francine had been ready with a crossbow, but the insults enraged her and the rosewood arrow went wide. She leaped over the floor traps to slash at Alyissa, tearing her top open and slashing cuts crosswise down her chest.

She snapped and tried to bite, but this was the first opponent ever to match her strength.

Eric was getting nervous in the car. She'd said to wait. But would she have waited for him? On the other hand, could he help her?

He started the car and began to drive to the house with the lights out. As he drove up he saw Aly going at it with Francine. He also saw what she didn't. A Vargulf silently descending the roof to come up behind Alyissa.

"Not with my girl you don't." He opened the door and the Vargulf looked up, springing at him to try to cross the 50 feet separating them. The creature was stopped mid spring by the incredible impact of the .68 caliber buffalo express rifle that dropped both barrels, one of half inch silver balls and the other of rosewood spikes. The brain of the vargulf was shredded into pulpy flecks that exited his skull. Instinctively, Eric spun and unloaded his Mauser .454 into the one coming from behind. It took all five shots to completely tear up his skull. Fortunately, that seemed to be the last of them.

So what was the burning in him? He looked down and noticed a pistol in the last one's hand...and hole in the middle of his guts that was quickly flowing. grimacing, he crammed his gun barrel into the hole. It went in a little too easily.

"Ali...honey...I really hope you are winning and about done, because I have a problem."

Alyissa hissed in pain feeling her muscle shredded by the other female, slowly raising her head to stare at her opponet in pure rage. Standing up she clenched her fists and threw down the Silver nitrate bomb to stun Francine while Aly ripped open her jaws straight to the skull just like she had done to Wanda's wolf form.

He heard the bomb go off. Well, that wouldn't hurt Aly...oh crud, after that much noise, would she hear him. His head swam and his vision blurred. Quickly, he sat down before he fainted. "Lie down and elevate your legs, fool." He told himself and laughed. So this was what finally buying it looked like.

Francine was stunned by the intense pain. No one was that strong, no one...except... Oh hell, she'd gone too far and they'd sent and Eldar. But where did the coven get...

Eric pulled out his lower caliber 330 from his shoulder holster. He fired three shots fast, then three slow, then three fast. As the pistol fell from numbing fingers, he wondered if vamps even used international code. "Goodbye Ali..."

Alyissa stopped when she heard the shots, she had told Eric to stay in the vehicle for a reason. Turning her back on the other female to rush to save her love from dying on her. "Eric hold on" she pleaded skidding to his side. Putting pressure on the wound she began to cry hoping she could turn him before it was too late, Aly sunk her fangs into his neck injecting the venom from her teeth into his blood stream.

It was all so very soft and hazy. He could hear his heart getting slower and slower.

Then a tingle in his neck that spread like fire as it made it to his failing heart. A curious desire filled him and suddenly he heard another heart. One that was slower but ringing forth with beats like a gong to him.

Mind swimming, with all the energy he could muster, he lifted his head and found something in his mouth and he bit and sucked. It was like all the spices in the world perfectly merged. Like the thrill of jumping from a high rock into a pool of unknown depths.

As he gulped, the fuzziness faded, but an intense need was upon him. His wound ceased to pulse and he froze in place for about ten seconds. Then he lifted Aly up above himself and tore her top open to sink little fangs into her aureola and suck.

It was a strange mixture, vampiric blood and a liquid her breast was making, heady and strengthening. He took a large breath to say. "I can hear her still breathing my love. Go finish her for me, would you. I need you, but can wait just a little bit."

Muscles reknit themselves and the aches of old injuries vanished. His member hardened and his testes were warm as they grew.

nails on his hands and feet were pushed out by new ones of much harder nature. He pushed off the ground and found himself ten feet in the air, but it didn't matter, because he landed like a cat.

"Oh Ali....I really, really want to suck your sweet puss...REALLY! NOW!!!!"

His form changed becoming stronger than ever before. He took her by surprise when he tore her shirt to access her breasts. Groaning softly as his new fangs periced her, nothing could compare to the feeling. For a while she forgot about the fight against the Vargulf and only focused on the pleasure shooting throughout her body. Digging her nails into the now tougher flesh between Eric's shoulders, Alyissa kissed him ignoring the tears trickling from her eyes. "After I defeat Francine I'll make love to you but not now" she hissed turning back towards the house.

In times past Eric might have argued, but now his heightened senses detected overlaid meanings behind her words. She had multiple well-weighed reasons for her actions. Many centuries of experience and expertise to fall back on.

So what he did do was to reload the Mauser and the express rifle in case any other of these creatures showed up. He grinned as he'd felt her pride at how he'd dispatched the other two.

He regarded the house which was strangely quiet. It wasn't until he saw Alyissa again that he could take a breath. He then approached and began to pour a jug of naphthalene onto different parts of the house. The woods were wet from rain, so it wouldn't spread. As he returned to the car, he felt like he was floating.
"Hotel...I want a bed, please."

She nodded and pressed a wad of gauze against her bleeding head from where Francine slashed her. Alyissa could smell his arousal since it came off of him in waves, the scent distracted her from driving and she almost thought she might jump him right then and there. It was over and Eric was finally all hers, but she wondered if he would be happy with her as his Mate.

The scent of her vampiric blood from her wound. For a newly turned it was too much. He was hugging himself and shaking with need. The neon sign of a hotel broke the night's dark blanket and so. They were in a room.

"Aly...what come next?"

"You need to feed my love" she whispered crawling closer towards him "I can smell your arousal, If your hungry I'll feed you" she said rubbing herself against him.

He nodded and hugged to her, suckling at her breast as before instinctively, using lips to draw from her nipples and fangs to loose her blood.

He felt like he was home as long as she was close and his member quickly was hardening as her body pressed to his. Eagerly, he slid a finger within her and teased her to excite her, but she already seemed ready as he plunged within.

His lips found hers in a breathless kiss.

Aly went to cry out when Eric slipped a finger into her but it was quickly muffled by his lips crashing into hers. Whimpering she began to grind against his hand for more, her own hand reaching down to stroke his manhood in return.

Far too needy, Eric's cock poised at her entrance, then plunged in as he surrounded himself with her. "AAAAHHH! Aly! It's so intense. I don't think I can stand it. Is sex always like this or do you get used to it. Please just hold me for a moment or I think I'll scream."

After a span of seconds, his body grew accustomed like an ear with a loud noise. "OK darling, use your muscles. I don't even want to pull out right now. Please stay atop me and guide me through this, then ride me like the pony express.

His head ducked back to her nipple and he suckle bit her as shiver after shiver rolled over him.

Alyissa nodded and pulled him a bit closer to her, closing any gap they had between them. She didn't have to do anything her body began to move atop of him in a slow starting pace for him to adjust to the new sensations that came with Vampire sex. "when humans mate if the sex it's like fireworks with Vampires it's a atomic bomb but You'll get used to it" she panted.

It was wonderfully terrible all at once. Even before he came it was like a continuous orgasm as tears rained from his eyes. He bit without thinking into her shoulder, and offered his own neck as her vaginal walls slurped and gulped him down.
Somehow, he was also feeling what she was and it amplified the experience.

But his frozen muscles made him lay there, awaiting release.

"Are you in pain Eric, do you want to stop?" she asked before moaning feeling his fangs pierce the now sensitive skin of her shoulder "oh Eric" she gasped riding him faster and harder, eager to feel him orgasm inside her.

Fortunately, Aly was quite mobile and her powerful puss vacuumed him to a massive orgasm that went on and on.

He could see only stars and his body tingled. "Aly, it's heavenly. Can you hold me tight while I sleep...I feel like I'm burning from the change.

She came not to soon after he did and nodded, holding him tightly as her leg hooked around his waist and rubbed her foot up and down his. "I love you" she whispered.

Eric shivered at her sweet words and he cuddled closer. He was much tougher and less breakable now as the change worked through him, but he could tell that her strength was still an order of magnitude higher.
"I love you too, Aly...but I'll admit I'm a little scared. I know almost nothing about you or this new world. Please teach me and ease me through it where you can, so I don't feel I'm going crazy."
Suddenly, he bolted to the bathroom to void himself as his human nature was gradually expulsed by his new body.
Embarrassed, he returned and pulled her back over himself as he shivered while his. Body gave up some heat regulation.

"You need to relax My love. The more you fight it the harder it is to get used to" she hummed pressing her naked body against his chest so he could feel her chill "The eternal Night awaits" she breathed before kissing him to see if it would calm him.

For the next 12 hours, his body continues to change until the sun rose and he slept in her arms.

When he awoke, the entire world had changed. There were dimensions to light. He saw her from so many different ways...and then there were the sounds. He could hear a spider crawling in the corner.

Finally, he concentrated on her slow heartbeat and that sound hypnotically put him to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom