Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A good vamp is hard to find (Camp & Dragonfoot455)

Her nose wrinkled up at the smell of fast food, she had never really kept a appetite for normal food. She couldn't eat it anyway Alyissa's stomach couldn't process it anymore without it making her throw up. It tasted like ash in her mouth anyway. "I don't how you can eat such Greasy food, I can smell all the fat on it with one whiff" she said covering her nose with her shirt.

He shrugged. "Yeah, and I think drinking blood is nasty, but I try to help you out, don't I?" He walked into the diner and ordered his food, scarfing it down quickly, then returning with several warm uncooked steaks that he tossed in through the back door to Wanda.

"Now...if we are all well fed, let's find the Alpha." He let Aly drive as he watched for trouble. Seems like trouble found them these days with no help.

She shrugged "You have a point" she said before turning her focus back onto the road "Eric I have a question if you don't mind me asking" she questioned giving him a sideways glance at him.

"He looked at her sideways. Well, let's see. You are gorgeous. I dream about you and am falling for you hard. Still have a question?" He grinned over at her.

Alyissa smirked to herself, "Partly but I want to know what happens to us after this case is over and Remind me to fuck you twice as hard later" she said before pulling up infront of the Alpha's house.

He took in a deep breath of air. "A fair question. Technically, I'm a free agent. I quit and they gave me my card back to use as I wished, since I wished to deal with the more unusual issues. I can work anywhere and anytime I wish. But I think your question has more to do with what happens to us.

I think that more depends upon you, Aly. I'm the one who's going to grow old and weak. I'm not calling you fickle, it's just that in 40 years, you will be a knockout and I'll be dealing with arthritis. So I'll take what time and, yes, Love that you can give me. Don't tell me that you're this protective just because I'm fun and like to lick you. Or because I just taste great and am less filling.

As to fucking me twice as hard. Aly...I've got bruises. I'm very aware you can crush my bones so that kind of talk with our relationship is not always arousing. Plus, if you drink twice as much, I'm a dead man. So let's try for a little gentle at times too?" He leaned in close and kissed her breast over her top.

Her eyes lit up with an Idea "Let me turn you, You'd be stronger then any man and be at my side forever. " she said nuzzling her face into his neck licking where she had bitten him "I wouldn't have to hold back as much when we make love" she whispered staring at him through her eyelashes. "I'm sorry If I hurt you I got excited whenever I feel you throb inside me" she whimpered

He thought long and hard. He didn't have anyone else in the world. Right now his duty was to finish this task, but after.

"I'm intrigued. Once we have played this out, I think I would be interested, but ... drinking blood? It still seems icky. I suppose that will change?"

The Alpha's retinue came out. When they realized Wanda was in the back, they hurried to tell him.

He came out cautiously. "Sooo...she isn't the rogue hunter? It's another? This is such a relief, can you let her out?"

"When your a fledgling you feed off of me for a few days until you are able to drink on your own. The coppery taste in blood tastes sweet to us and it leaves you higher then a kite" Alyissa explained before shuddering at the thought of making love to Eric as a vampire with a belly full of someone's life force. She exhaled gripping the steering weel "I-I need a moment" she breathed.[/code]

"That...that's going to be hard for me Aly. The idea of drinking blood. Just the thought makes me a little ill. But for you, I will try my best...can it be disguised in something else at the start? I'm not trying to be insulting. Really!"

He turned to the Alpha and shrugged. "Well, if she doesn't go back to trying to rip people up because blood is all around, then sure. She misses you and being accepted. But that rogue is still at large. Wanda, we've brought you home. Can you help us find Francine?"

She stayed behind in the car to clear the intoxicating images from her head. There was other way of giving him blood. They made synthetic blood that was much like a soft drink then actual blood, it contained the red blood cells and the rest of it was made to be a soft drink. Alyissa needed to rid herself of the built up lust but she didn't want to push Eric past his limits again.

The Alpha took Eric aside. "You need to stay here a bit lad." He sent a follower back to the house and summarily soon gave her two packs of blood. "Sate yourself, then I'll give you your man. I need him to stay alive a bit and you are getting in too deep to be professional. guard yourself!"

Eric wondered what all the fuss was. "Alyissa, is everything OK? Can I help?"

She shook her head when Eric cut through her thought pattern "Wha?..." she asked tilting her head to the side "Oh sorry I just...got distracted" she mumbled shaking her head clear of the lusty thoughts. Aly shifted uncomfortbly in her wet undergarments, trying to gain recomposure but failed miserbly.

The pack member gave Aly the blood to drink and then shoved Eric into her arms.
As happened whenever he was near her, he became aroused almost immediately, and closed the car door. "A-aly? Darn it! I want you so badly I can't think about things. Molly and the other weres are sniffing close to me and I can't take it."

He stripped for her once the blood disappeared. "Do you want to make love, smother and suck me or kick me out and let the bitches have me?"

Then he kissed her, ignoring the blood in her mouth, shaking with his need for her like an addict with DTs.

She moaned into the kiss "Your mine" she growled before shredding her top for him "I'll be gentle this time"she whispered before straddling herself over his lap to mount his manhood. Without hesitation she began to ride him, pleasing them both intensly.

All thought of the teasing were's evaporated before her intense attention toward him.
He was easily positioned by her and knew she controlled her strength for his benefit as she took him into her hungry cleft.

He was sucked up into her as much as thrust down upon and he hugged himself to her like an anchor in a storm...only she was the storm that carried him along and he was left to trust that she would keep him safe and land him securely.

Her inner walls milked and drew at him and in self defense, his hands went to breast and clit to try to move her quickly to her own peak. If she didn't get off, he was worried that she'd be hurt. He was less afraid of her than wanting her happy.

She moaned loudly when her sensitive nubs of flesh were rubbed "Damn it Eric please" she whimpered before capturing his mouth with hers. Moving herself faster ontop of him,determined to hear him beg for more.

How did a man come to this? To be in love with a creature that wasn't truly alive. A hunter that slew people like cattle if desired, but chose not to.

How could anything like that have so much passion and care so much and be so damn attractive.

The answers were beyond him, but her needs were readily at hand. Knowing her flesh was tougher, he pinched and pulled her clit and nipple hard and sucked her bottom lip in to bite it.

Rolling muscle milked his rod like a jersey cow and he erupted into her tight velvet wetness. As he painted her inside, he released her lip to finally tell her. "Alyissa, I love you and I always will. I'm so glad that you've claimed me as yours."

Her heart froze or it would have if it was still beating of course, pulling back from the kiss. Alyissa remained quiet "Y-you love me?" she breathed blinking in shock before climaxing hard around Eric's cock. It took her by surprise that he admitted his feelings to her so soon after all they hadn't known eachother more then a few days since the case had started. She did have a growing hunger for him but she didn'tthink it could be love since Vampire mating rituals required the female to restart the Male's heart so they were in a enternal bond togeather. "Have you decided that I should turn you?" she whimpered stroking his cheek tenderly with her hand.

"Yes...I love you. For years I've felt your comforting presence waiting where I could not see you...and yet I felt you and wanted you. I have decided. Let's get this Francine and then celebrate by turning me. For right now, we need to use the contact data from Wanda to track her ex friend.

I know, not as good as sex, but let's go hunt!"

"I love you too" she breathed leaning her head to rest against his "Give me a moment to catch my breath before we move on" she whispered running her free hand through the dark chocolate locks out of her face. The idea of turning him made her adorable fangs sharpen in her mouth with further arousal but Alyissa rolled off using his coat to cover her naked torso.

He hauled on his briefs and his regulation issued projectile resistant clothing, then smiled and blew her a kiss as Wanda walked over to the SUV with her father.

She looked quite penitent and he was holding her hand and not looking like he'd release it any time soon.

"Agent Campion, here is a list of known addresses and contacts for you to follow up on. I've circled the ones we've already interviewed so you will be less likely to waste your time. The ones with stars next to them are people WE consider dangerous to approach." He paused a moment to let that sink in. "Best of luck and if you need a place to hide out...or for a honeymoon...I'd be glad to help. You brought me back my daughter alive and...well. I won't forget that."

Wanda started to blow Eric a kiss, but her father yanked her hand down. "He belongs to the Nosfer. Don't insult or challenge her, even if you mean well."

Eric rolled up the window and took a deep breath, then looked over the list. "Well, four are in driving distance. I'm mentally rested and physically drained, so why don't I lower the separation window and you can catch some rest in the um enclosed bed. I'll wake you if anything important happens."

Aly nodded and kissed his cheek before retiring for a well needed nap in the back. She wondered what the Council would think about having romantic affairs with someone she swore to protect and nothing else. Would they disapprove of him being her Mate, he would be turned by then but in the eyes of the council he could be a threat to their survival becuase of the postion in power he held.

Eric was considering. Would he need to cut all ties to the Fed? That was hard to do...get a little distant yes, but cut off? They'd get nosy about that. Maybe if he worked with Aly to get some remote place to live, they could be in peace. Somehow he doubted that peace wold ever be their lot in life.

The powerful vehicle ate up the miles and he had the radio on low, listening to the banter on the police band and over his private signal. There had no been further recent killings which made this a really tough one to crack. Granted, he shouldn't wish getting murdered on some poor person, but the sooner 'SHE' made a move the faster he'd track her.

He pulled into an auto shop and went inside. "Are you Mac?"

An elderly man sniffed the air. "You aren't Were, but you've been around us. I'm Mac, what of it."

"I need to find Francine and stop her."

The old guy chuckled. "Right, so you can be her next meal?"

"I have help...lots of help. And if my help doesn't work, the Pack and the Coven both are coming down on those who let this get out of hand. Consider me a consulting interested party for those who want this quickly and quietly resolved."

Mac nodded. "Ahkay...I get it. Just watch yourself. She was here...just an hour ago. I'm too old to fight her and she's still got enough loyalty not to attack her great uncle...yeah, that's me. She's plumb loco though, boy...I suppose she has to be taken down. It's a shame. She headed west, and I think she was headed to Vinnie's house. That's my nephew, her Uncle. He's gay, so he doesn't hang with the pack, but because of that they get along. I just have one request. Make it quick when she goes.

Nodding, Eric got directions to Vinnie's and filled up, checked his oil and fluids, bought some junk food and rolled. Two hours later he was parked half a mile past the house.

"Aly...with any luck, this is it. There's no moon, and sun's about to set. What's the plan?"

Alyissa jolted awake when Eric's voice cut through her dozing, stretching the stiffness out of her spine "we need to smash her skull in, even if her human form were to be killed the brain would still regenerate the Vargulf aspect of her. I've seen it before and it's not pretty. I'm the only one who can kill her because I have the strength to" she said before planting a kiss on his lips.

Back
Top Bottom