Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A good vamp is hard to find (Camp & Dragonfoot455)

Alyissa was disturbed by something in her mouth, opening one eye to find Eric had sneaked his member in her mouth. She guessed her got excited at he idea of public sex. She had to admit it was kind of hot, two could play at this game. She sucked hard on his member to make him jump in shock at the sudden wave of pleasure.

Dragonfoot455 said:
Alyissa was disturbed by something in her mouth, opening one eye to find Eric had sneaked his member in her mouth. She guessed her got excited at he idea of public sex. She had to admit it was kind of hot, two could play at this game. She sucked hard on his member to make him jump in shock at the sudden wave of pleasure.

Suddenly Alyissa seemed to come awake. He peeked out the window and noticed they were now over land. Instead of just holding him in her mouth, she was now sucking on his entire package. This was like nothing ever felt. Balls and cock sucked at once as he hardened for her. "Welcome to America my sweet dark one. It will be a few more hours to Texas...I hope I survive it."

Then he could say no more as he oral skills overwhelmed him. He only wished she'd get her hips over his face.

She sunk her fangs into the tip of his manhood while he bucked into her mouth. Alyissa wrapped her arms around his hips so she took all of him into her mouth, straight to the base of him. Hearing his words that they had a few hours until they arrived made her all more hungry for him. Luckily it seemed to be only them in first class, So if the need became strong enough they could have a second round of sex.

As the teeth sank in, he gasped in pain, but she gave him no time to concentrate upon it. Instead grabbing his hips to impale her mouth and throat upon him.

Overwhelmed with pain/pleasure, Eric began to stroke hard into her throat, completely forgetting that a top predator had his most precious parts between her sharp teeth and only wanting what she wanted...to extract his thick semen, that almost glowed with life.

With the small amount of blood flowing from the tip, she'd soon be getting a cocktail designed to most fully enervate a vampire lass.

His hands were on her shoulders, then arms, then breasts as he arched up hard, banging his head on the cabin wall. Wondering at the sounds, the first mate looked back to see Alyissa's head go down and she grinned. No need to disturb these passengers. They were well entertained.

Eric released hard and for several minutes, happy he didn't have to pull himself from her throat as he came. Her saliva effectively stopped his bleeding and he still needed her. "Please darling, come up here and make love to me. I need you."

He only paused to gulp some water and was ready for her. Texas and work would come too soon.

Alyissa swallowed all of his seed that gushed down her throat. She had to stifle a laugh when he hit his head on the roof of the cabin, licking her lips in satisfaction she sat back up. Removing her clothing without any problem. Alyissa grabbed the blanket to cover them both from prying eyes. Sliding her hips over his member to tease her lover.

Eric spent most of the rest of the flight with his member being devoured by her hungry channel. When the Captain announced they were beginning descent, he could only whisper, "Too late."

He was so beat that he needed Alyissa to help him dress.

Once he was in his plain clothes gear, with his weapons ready, he felt much better. They entered through the diplomatic door and he picked up a car with the windows tinted black. In fact, all the rear windows were painted black inside, and he had a camera that showed him what was behind. "We'll be at the site soon. There are still a few hours of night. I hope we can help. He played the video of the site for her.

"So...what can do something like that? I suppose a bear techinically could, but it Wouldn't."

He had pleasured her multiply times over, filling her stomach with so much fluid she literally felt alive again. Observing the video and the way the body had been torn it defiantly wasn't a vampire. "Texas is home to one of the largest Werewolf packs we could try questioning the Alpha to see if any of his members did this but I'm still not certain" she said biting her lower lip while she thought hard. "Is the Victim a man or women?" she asked observing the body chart again.

"The Coroner's report said a large robust woman. What ever it was took her breasts and bit out her groin. Oddly, the face was not molested. It's like a message was being sent of revenge or punishment."

Her words didn't thrill him, but at least it was a direction. "Will this Alpha meet with, us...you...me? I'll just assume that such a visit is dangerous. You said he...I thought wolf alphas were more commonly female. So...is there something I need to do, like pick up the phone?"

Should he hope for a rogue werewolf? At least he'd know what they were facing...kind of.

"Um...hun, is the silver thing true about werewolves? And does getting bitten by one infect you?"

Alyissa murmured the list of possible creatures that could be behind the murder. "Defiantly not a Succubus because they posses other females then when they have no use the host combusts. Our suspect has to be female, Most males keep their womanly victims as sex slaves. Your very unlikely to become 'infected' because being turned by being bit is a misconception due to media but the Silver sulfide is toxic yes. Pack blood needs to be drinked to become a fledgling. Unless our Creature is a Vargulf" she said tapping her lower lip in thought "I'll contact the local Conclave to see if we can schedule a visit". She Yawned widely feeling a wave of fatigue over her " Tell Forensics to test any DNA the find on the corpse and to look for footprints"

He nodded at her words, taking notes and then buckling in as they finished their descent. They had gone quickly enough that there was still a little bit of darkness as they departed.

The long SUV had a six foot long blanket chest in the back. There were also blankets and a pillow. "It's a bit of a drive. Why don't you make your calls and emails, and then sleep. I'll drive us to the city where there is a parking garage that adjoins the hotel. I think I can carry you in and put you to bed. Hope you don't mind one room for the both of us."

Eric kissed her softly and maybe a little too much, then let her do what she needed.

She kissed him back before pulling away "Do you have any Blood bags?" she asked feeling hungry but too jetlagged to hunt. "I also doubt any sleeping will be done in our room" she smirked before yawning loudly. Leaning her head against his shoulder she began to doze off.

With some quick messages, he arranged for there to be blood delivered in unmarked packages to the hotel.

"Well, It's not like I'm going to sex you up in your sleep. Unless you want to sleep with me in you. I know you'll need some rest during daylight hours and I want you to be rested and strong. Um...are you asking for me to be in you while you sleep? In your puss or with my cock in your mouth to feed you my seed? Because I'm sure I could live with that." He grinned while he teased her and blew her a kiss as he lifted her into the blanket lined chest to keep her safe.

After tucking her in safely, he drove to the hotel near where the attack had occurred.

He'd been on the road for only forty minutes of the two hour drive, when a white limo began to drive alongside him. "The message to the Alpha has been received. You and the drinker may follow me."

The limo pulled ahead and after 15 or so minutes, it pulled off onto an unmarked road that went some ways into a pine forest. When it stopped, the driver and three others came back. Eric, pounded on the blanket chest, hoping she'd wake up. He left his weapons in the car, and one of them smelled him carefully.

"He's clean. Please come this way, refreshments have been laid out, the Alpha likes to receive people informally. Are you a lager or ale man?"

Eric shrugged, "Um, usually ale. I really appreciate this." He was led into a shaded clearing. He noted that the entire path from the care to here was shaded. How thoughtful.

The alpha looked like a circus gymnast, mid 40-s and tanned. "it and relax Mr. Campion. We know of your work and believe me when I say, you are among friends. Events like this bad ones serve nobody any good. We want to help and have you help us before the wrong people start to ask questions."

Eric looked around for her.

Alyissa was awoken when she heard obnoxious banging on the lid of her bunk. Grumbling she got out following Eric's scent trail to find him sitting down with the Alpha without her.

Eric was very relieved when she showed up and he relaxed noticeably as he saw her. Despite the expressed good intentions of the Alpha, these were all new roads he was traveling. He stood and took her hand, moving close to her as they sat.

One person handed her a packet of AB+ blood. The rarest of types.

Then the alpha spoke. "We all have a problem here. Someone found one of my people and infected her with vampirism. She is strong, smart, yet rather feral. She has to be destroyed before she does something in public. I am giving you whatever of my tracking and resources I can. She's my daughter and I've lost her. Now all I can do is give her peace."

Alyissa's eyes widened "Hybrids are dangerous but not unstable. We'll put her down for you Sir but She's not our Target. Eric our Suspect Is a Vargulf" she said grabbing his shoulder and shaking it before sinking her fangs into the blood bag.

Eric was confused.
"I thought a Vargulf was a rogue werewolf." He sipped his ale as the Alpha looked across at Alyissa meaningfully.

"This one does not kill males, only females. Though men are less likely to report a rape, especially when nobody will believe the woman turned into a beast, some rumors have surfaced. My daughter...was frequent in her partners, and not very picky." The Alpha looked at Alyissa.

"If one of my pack were doing this, I'd know. Only my turned daughter can not be accounted for. So why are you thinking a rogue?"

"A vargulf is an physically and mentally unstable Werewolf that turns on the wrong moon. You said your daughter sleeps with many partners.. it's not her. This female would mutilate the Victim's body because they feel Sexually threatened. Did your daughter have any friends she was very close to or enemies?" she asked

The Alpha leaned back in his chair. "Well, there was Francine. She was a rather slim tomboyish young lady who approached my daughter Wanda for sex. But Wanda is quite straight and told her no. After that Francine left the territory...but she's not been seen in a year." He smiled.

"So, maybe I need to find Wanda and make peace with her. Would the coven accept her?"

"I'm not sure, The coven is a council of Vampires who have lived over a thousand years. I only represent a small portion, But where can we find this Francine?" she asked beating around the bush without formalities.

The Alpha stood and walked with his hands behind his back. "I don't know...Wanda might. I can give you her last known address, but she won't talk to me. We've fought since she turned."

He walked over to a table on the grass and unrolled a map, pointing out his daughter's address.

"She might be a little hostile, so you might want to be careful. Hybrid and all that."

The Alpha waved his hand and the weres broke camp. In thirty seconds, they were gone.

Eric shrugged. "OK gorgeous, now what. We find the daughter?"

As he walked back to the car, Eric felt that strange feeling of eyes upon him. But this time it was a feeling of protection at his back.

When a rabbit jumped out in front of him, he noticed a bush move out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, go ahead!"

A lean huge wolf charged out to nab the rabbit with one glomp, then turned to Eric and nodded before padding away.

Once in the car, he turned to Alyissa. "So, how do you want to play this one. Day or night? I don't really know. Can you stay awake? How much is the sun a problem? What about cloudy days? Should I move to Seattle?" The last was spoken with a smirk.

He started to drive back down the road to the highway. "Are we good?"

"Easy on the questions love, The sun won't kill me because I'm an elder one. I usually sleep during the day but I'm dead so not uh need for it." she said before cuddling into his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom