Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A good vamp is hard to find (Camp & Dragonfoot455)

Campion

Star
Camp paused in the doorway. He odd sense told him that something was odd and he got that tingling between his shoulder blades. When it became an itch, he jumped to the left and a crossbow bolt spanged off the stone doorway of the cathedral.

Seven years of hunting. Eighteen months combing Europe. Had it all led him here to be killed by an outmoded weapon? He dove into the church and hurried in to the darkened interior. The Elizabeth Kirche in old Marburg was still holy ground. And he nodded to the tomb of Hindenburg as he passed.

But from his research, some dark things could enter holy ground where their masters could not. He checked his Desert Eagle .45 magnum auto. Safety was off…and the silver dipped bullets with rosewood centers were loaded.

How had he gotten into this mess? Oh that was easy! As an FBI agent, who had tracked a horrendously savage killer for years, he’d gotten hooked on understanding what was going on. Even when the agency claimed terrorists were responsible for the massacres…apparently, an organized terrorist group was more palatable to the public than a single individual freely slaughtering whomever he felt. Eric stretched his 5’9" inch frame. He was thin, but reasonable muscular. Blue eyed, but not strikingly so. Sandy brown or blondish hair, depending on the light. Good looking, but not that handsome. In short, he was forgettable.

He’d spent three years chasing the Fanged cannibal, and gotten close twice, but the human beast eluded him. Unfortunately, he also started to notice odd things. Guards with empty pistols and a lack of the expected bullets on site. Security videos that only recorded a blur moving faster than humanly possible.
The child who survived…and was eating a piece of horehound candy. All made a poor mix that pointed to something even more sinister than a talented Cannibal with a taste for slaughter..

And then there was his odd sense. It had only bothered him on rare occasions in years past…helping him avoid accidents…not going down an alley where someone ended up dead later that night… It usually kept him from trouble. But with this case, he caught gleanings of something more. And in his research, he caught sight of similar findings from around the world. Cropping up and then moving on…for over two hundred years. He was too invested, they said. He was becoming delusional, they said. He only knew that he was starting to predict the location of the next attack.

Then there was the other piece. Who was the Dark Guardian? Some creature who intervened when the slaughter got too bad. It was rumored.

Well back to the present. The church door groaned and there was a scuttling. He’d heard that sound twice before. It harbored bad news.

He slid to the pew end and looked up. Yeah, it was going to attack from there. When it dropped, he emptied the magazine into it. Nailed it. Then he heard the second set of scuttling from behind, and he went cold. But instead of a garrote around his neck, there was a snapping and crunching sound. He spun and finally saw her. The Dark Guardian.

RE: A good vamp is hard to find

For as long as Alyissa could remember she had stuck to the FBI agent's side, always making sure he wouldn't screw himself over. Humans were clumsy creatures and always getting themselves in danger one way or another. Being a member of the Vampire council it was her job to make sure that the Lesser Vamps weren't causing massive slaughter. Rogue Vampires were one of the Many threats they faced from drawing too much attention. Now Alyissa stood face to face with the man she had spent years protecting, she wondered if introductions were in order? No that would be strange. Awkward silence filled the cathedral besides the howling of the wind. Alyissa was amber eyed beauty but was certainly not any super model. Brown wavy curls that spilled down her shoulders. Slender frame with slightly above average breast size. Innocent looking enough to convince others she was weak, in truth she hid enough strength to rip a man's arm clean off or snap a neck. "Easy there Eric" she said lowering the gun "I'm here on behalf of the council to ensure your safety." she spoke in a hushed tone showing she meant no harm. Her eyes flickered around their surroundings taking in the musty smelling air with every Inhale, Alyissa could hear the slow wheezing of the rogue Vampire. Injured but not dead. "Stay put" she hissed. Making her way over to where the Male's crumbled body was in a heap. To any Mundane it would look like he shot dead but she knew better.

Alyissa cursed in Romanian at him and gave a swift kick to his ribs. This fucker had caused so much stress over her she was glad he was finally taken down. All it took was one wooden steak to the heart and she could finally relax

He watched her carefully. While those things moved like the wind, she was lightning. As she spoke to him, her natural gesticulations were hard to track, they were so fast.

"So, at last my mysterious benefactor appears. I'm glad that you don't seem to have an agenda which includes me dead. But I'm hoping to get a question or two answered."

The crumbled creature on the floor was about to rise, but remained still again under her gaze. "Lady...give this sheep to me. What do you want with him? He is not of us. You and I are alike, he is one of the livestock."

Eric raised an eyebrow. "If I'm livestock, you'd best quite ranching. I've killed five of your type already. Are you sure you want back in the ring for me to finish you?" He reloaded a full clip into his Desert Eagle and cocked it. "But you are not mine to finish."

He dusted off his blessed silver crucifix. "Lady, can you finish any business with him and then spare me a minute or two of your time. Like I said, I have some questions. I also want to thank you for the half-dozen times you'd saved me. I'd just like to know for what purpose. I also want to know if disposing of him means these killings will stop.

I'm kind of afraid of that answer. I'll wait outside in the graveyard whenever you want to talk."

Alyissa smirked seeing the male Vampire try and reason with her made her gut tighten with anger. "We are nothing alike, You made your choice betraying the Coven" she growled. Giving another swift kick to the male's ribcage Her head turned to acknowledge Eric's curiosity of her motives "I'll Explain everything when I'm done" she hissed through clenched teeth. When he left the cathedral Alyissa could rip the fanged headache to shreds. Steaking the Vampire in the heart left him reduced to nothing but ashes and clothes. Three years of stress had been lifted from her shoulders, she could still feel her fangs aching from her lack of blood. It was like someone sticking hot iron down her throat Alyissa clenched her fists enough that her fingernails dug into her palm. "You have questions?" she rasped shaking the feeling of nausea from her head. Her stomach turned and it felt like she might get sick, it had been three days since her last feed. Her vision swam and she could hear Eric's slow hearbeat in his chest like a pounding drum.

Eric heard some rather squishy noises from inside and made some accurate assumptions.

He noticed some small quiet creatures at the edge of his vision silently enter the cathedral. Experience had taught him that they were of no note. He called them cleaners. When they left an area, it was near impossible to tell anything had happened. Quite useful in keeping an international conspiracy hidden for centuries, if not longer.

Eric had his hands clasped behind his back and was rocking on his heels as she approached. She was wavering, he could tell. Reaching into his pack, he quickly tossed her a pair of blood packets he'd stolen from the hospital. His ID still allowed him to go places.

"You drink while I ask. If...If you need more after that, then I agree that I owe it to you and will offer myself to finish your drink. I'd just rather not die." He opened his flak jacket wide to give her access to his neck.

"Questions:
Your name, so I don't call you black angel or something silly.
The status...were these the last to be out killing wildly? I'm sure that you found that inconvenient.
Do the more, um, self-controlled of your type kill people or just tap them.
I've helped you find these troublemakers. Are you having another use for me?
Why do I want you so badly that it's taking all my willpower to not throw myself at you? Yeah, you're cute and sexy as a siren, but this isn't normal. And yeah, if you asked me to bed, saying no might not be something I could do."

Alyissa barely heard his rambling of questions except from the part where he said he wanted to bed her. She punctured the plastic with her fangs and drank her fill until she shuddered. Alyissa's belly was full, she could think clearly again "My name is Alyistasia Moore Darko but please call me Alyissa. Rogues are rare among this time of year, It's very stressful for me to deal with it. Where we get our blood is confidential but I can tell you that it doesn't involve anyone getting hurt" she said licking her lips of any of the Sweet red that was left. She smirked seeing him eye her so fondly "I'm a full fledged female with no Mate, The smell of me is a Aphrodisiac. Any male with functioning cock will be tempted to bed me" biting her lower lip slightly, Alyissa's eyes mentally undressed Eric checking him out "I can certainly think of a few uses for you"

"Well Alyissa, I thank you for your gracious willingness to indulge me with your answers. The only thing I'm wondering is what next? I've got an odd allowance from the Fed. As long as when I tell them a problem has been handled and it seems to go away, they'll let me keep my license and back me with authority and some budget." He paused and thoughtfully tapped his lip, trying to let his eyes relax from watching her darting motions.

He was no physical match for even one of their lesser breed, though he worked out incessantly to ensure he was in top form. But top form at 26 was not top form at 18 and he could feel the drain of the chase after its completion. "So, you've supped. I haven't. Unless you are going to ghost away again, I'd appreciate spending some time with you. But I've been up for 52 hours straight, skipped five of seven meals and been on the run the entire time. So, if you are my quasi-guardian, would run mind terribly getting me back to my hotel and something to eat and drink. I'm generally pretty tough in mind and body, but I honestly think I've done too much." He sat on a tombstone and sagged a little. "I hope you know that I don't tell them anything I find. They don't want to hear about it, I don't trust them, and I have a strange trust for whomever sent you. There is a lot of order and proper procedure backing you...but you are the same as me...the free agent trouble shooter. It takes one to know one.

So Alyissa...my question I'd like to discuss after a drink, food and rest is: What can I, with my group's backing do for you and your group to ensure an avoidance of war, terrorism, or mounting hostilities. If I had more energy, I'd include a kiss on my list...but I think it might kill me."

His head dropped and he quieted, then soft snoring could be heard.

Alyissa watched him slowly fall asleep. She could tell he was way past his limit, so was she. He had peaked her interest, usually the council members were free to do what they wanted with their contacts. That included draining them dry if she was thirsty enough. Eric was different from the other Humans she had met, Men were just play things for her to tease then feed upon. But his scent made her want to do much more then tease... Alyissa shook her head of such thoughts, Slinging him over her shoulder she tasted the air and scented a Town nearby. Eric could eat and rest for the night. "Sleep peacefully human, Nothing shall harm you" she whispered.

Eric Campion vaguely recollected someone holding him up to drink some water, milk and then wine. He was fed scraps of meat, bread, carrots and peas on a spoon. Then he'd slept.

He awoke in a room that was not the one he'd rented. The bed he was in had steaming breakfast platters waiting for him with every type of food he could have possibly wanted. He contented himself with smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers and toast.

Some juice and milk and he was feeling much more himself.

Then he noticed her in a shaded corner of the room. He finished eating, then stepped out of the bed, noting he was entirely nude. Well, she'd earned at least a view for all she'd done. He was also erect. Granted, he wasn't huge, but he was rather proud of his solid size. So he walked over to her and sat close. "Is the view acceptable, Alyissa? I've avoided any entanglements with females...partners die too easily or can be used as a threat by an enemy. But I really don't have to worry about that with you. As you didn't bother dressing me, I assume you like my body. I'm not going to be stupidly macho with a woman who can break my neck with her fingers." He leaned back and considered what he wanted to ask.

"Are you wanting a partner? If so, I'll be accepting. I'll willingly share some blood with you now and then. I'll share more than that if you want. I'll even share what information I can. But I don't know if I can share my heart. Is this workable?"

He held out his hand to her, and lifted his wrist to her mouth. "Obviously it's your choice now."

She had spent time caring for him until he was fully awake, Alyissa forgot she had undressed him so he could rest easier without feeling sweaty in his clothes when he woke up. Now he stood in front of her Naked and offering himself to her ... No male had even dared looked her way because of her lower status in the Coven. His warmth gave her shivers in places she had never experienced before, "I've never been with anyone before...I don't know if I'm any good at it" she whispered drinking in his luscious scent. "But I can try"

Alyissa fumbled with her clothing but managed to take off her wool sweater revealing her ivory breasts in a simple black lace bra. Nothing special for a lesser status Vampire but to a normal man she was gorgeous. Pants were gone until all that remained was her undergarments. She was shy and her glowing eyes stayed at the floor.

Eric's mouth went dry at the sight of her. She had basically just offered herself to him and he was stunned. Breasts were not supposed to be that naturally high and supple when that large, were they?

His now nearly steaming body embraced her cooler one, his member's underside aligning with the skin of her tummy as his mouth pressed itself upon her own.

He didn't wait to ask, but extended his tongue into her mouth. Why did a creature supposedly dead taste and smell so wonderful. She was all woman and more and he backed into the bed as his hands were pressed to her full back and the globes of her full ass. Soon his hands had rise to cup her chin and neck, then to slide to her bosom, kneading and pinching her nipples and tugging on them.

He noted that her skin was tougher than his own, as he played with her fullness, so after wrestling his tongue into her own, he dropped his head to embrace a turgid ready nipple in his mouth fully, licking the aureola to make it tight and crinkly. Then he lightly bite unto her nearly unyielding flesh.

"Alyissa, come and smother me under you. Use my face for your pleasure, for I won't last long the first time, but with your help will quickly arise a second time. I'm guessing that a gag reflex won't be much of a problem for you, should you swallow me?"

Eric slid back to sit on the edge of the bed and he leaned back.

Everything he did was a heated blur, she could feel her lower region become wet. Alyissa bit her lower lip when he paid attention to her perked nipples. Tongues wrestling she tangled her hands in his hair and before she knew it, Alyissa sat on her knees testily stroking his member. "I want all of you" she panted looking down at the head of his Erection that stood rigid towards her and twitched with his heart beat every other second, Taking his head in her mouth she hesitantly began to suck the human male down. Her fangs sharpened in her mouth grazing the sensitive tip while her tongue got the hang of swirling it in her mouth.

She didn't come over him. Instead she crouched before him, seemingly fascinated with his pulse-twitching member. He wondered if getting devoured might still be a concern as he saw her fangs lightly stroke him.

But, for all her immense power and invulnerability, she treated him tenderly as a babe. Her suction was almost delicate as she mouthed and seemed to delight in touching his erection to her face.

His hands slid over her cool shoulders, and stroked her hair. He was stunned. He'd assumed that she'd have centuries of experience with men and she was more like a blushing virgin upon him. Somehow, that made it even more rewarding and make him feel chosen.

He could have tried to hold back, but to what purpose. It was the second time and his impending play with her that would matter.

So he came, gushing over her tongue his living seed, the charged potential of tens of millions of lives shooting into her with so much more power than mere blood. He wondered how she would react or if his semen was desired by her.

"Oh, Alyissa, thank you. That was wonderful. Are you now going to suck and force me to stay hard, or is it my tongue and hands that you wish?"
Then his phone rang, it was the special number. He sighed and grabbed it, expecting her sensitive ears to pick up. "Yes..." ~Hope you aren't busy~ "Well, I AM busy." ~There has been an attack, but different than the others. Most of the meat on the victim was devoured by something with some serious teeth.~ "Really?" He looked down at her. "Give me two hours for the flight and make it two seats. No questions."

He hung up and stared at her. "I have a feeling you know more about this than me already. But can we continue before leaving?"

Alyissa was surprised to see how quickly he had came from just her fangs grazing over the head of his manhood. His seed made her feel more alive then if she were to devour a human heart. She pouted seeing that they were so rudely interrupted by a phone call. Assuming it was something important by the sound of the conversation, "Please" she whispered guiding his hand to her moist maidenhood. Pushing him down so she hovered above him, Alyissa lowered herself to his neck and began to pant with anticipation, she didn't know how much more waiting she could take.

Perhaps it was the chemicals in her scent. Perhaps it was having waited so long or the mystery of her. For whatever reason, he stayed hard for her and as she raised up over him, his hands flew to her breasts.

He felt his tip at her gateway and nodded as she began to descend upon him. One hand moved to engage her clit between two fingers as his other rolled a full nipple.

Somehow, he felt her need as she approached neck. "Whether I should or not, I trust you Alyissa. Go ahead and drink, but please be gentle and keep me safe...even with you. I'll fight for you and I'm so wanting to play other games, but this first time, well, you scare me."

He kissed her lips and then released her so she could take his neck as she so desired. The clock seemed to slow as she merged with him and it felt like his member was embraced in cool liquid silk, that sucked him in powerfully to the root.

Vampires were naturally lusty creatures. Alyissa had read books on the Mating rituals but never would suspect that she herself would engage in the act. His touch left her shuddering to no end, they had barely started and she was already feeling at her peak. Rolling her hips in unison with his thrusting Alyissa moaned his name quietly but grew louder as moments past. Instead of biting she sucked in one single spot to bring blood to the surface so her bite would not be as deep. Lashing her fangs out at the top layer Alyissa licked at the shallow wound near his jawline.

Her inner muscles clenched and stroked around his member, teasing and forcing it deeper then back out. He felt the suction upon his neck, knowing he would have an epic hickey as the corpuscles under the skin broke and brought blood to just below the surface.

When her fangs scored him, it was a slight relief, and he actually pushed her head to himself.

Balls deep within her, his finger bruised from trying to stimulate her clit between them, he finally just relaxed and let her take him, his hand slid between her cheeks, but he only teased along there as she drove down into him. "Alyissa, protector. Please cum. Release all your need upon me and let me thank you."

Without warning, he moved both hands and shoved her mouth hard into his neck to give her a better drink. Saving his life seven times or more deserved all he could give.

Not being able to resist the taste of his sweet tasting blood she sunk her canines into the bulging vein in his neck. Alyissa's vaginal muscles contracted around his rock hard cock, her juices spilling out. "Eric!" she cried between suckling of his skin. Grinding into him hard as much as she could while climaxing she didn't want to stop pleasuring him until he filled her with his seed a second time. His manhood struck her g-spot multiple times making her see stars when she finally unclamped her jaws from his jugular to scream his name again.

Her vagina channel was a powerful milking vacuum, and he could not hold out, releasing his second load as she convulsed around him.

Her fangs stung and he began to groan in pain as well as pleasure. He was also feeling lightheaded from loss of blood and from his orgasm when she stopped. "Alyissa, while that was completely marvelous, would you please get me some juice or milk or I don't think I'm going to make that plane with you."

He stared at the ceiling until she rose up a little and then slid to her breasts, suckling hard until a stream of liquid that was rather like milk hit his tongue. It was really without description, but was exactly what he needed.

He woke up from a 20 minute nap feeling incredible...like he was 18 again and he rose with a smile as he quickly packed.

She passed out beside him her naked body was pressed to him and she didn't rouse from her sleep until he slipped away to gather his things "Heading out so soon baby?" she said her voice dripping with Irish honey. Sitting up and not bothering to cover her exposed breasts with the white sheets. The bed wasn't exactly in great shape as feathers scattered the floor from the ripped mattress, strips of fabric lay strewn across the Motel floor. Alyissa raised her arms in a relaxing stretch.

Eric sat next to her. "Alyisa...will you not come with me? The flight is booked on a private plane. We can shield the windows. Whatever tore one or more people apart is not natural and if left unattended, will make people begin to question what they think you know." He let that sink in.

"I think you know more about what did this than I do, and I could use your help. I'm asking you. This thing appears to be at least as savage as your own rogues. If you won't come, I must go by myself. I'll admit, that my desire for you to join me is not entirely professional. Maybe you might even consider it fun...a hunt."

Well, he'd made his argument. He knew better than to plead, so he packed and wished that he might not be all alone again after having had this short reprieve. He turned to look at her. Damn, but she moved silently.

Her eyes brightened at the mention of her coming with him "If I can screw you while we try and hunt it down I'll come" she said with a flash of her fangs. Searching for her undergarments she kept her gaze on his manhood tempted to suck him down again but dismissed the Idea. Dressing herself, she tied back her locks in a love knot before nodding she was ready.

When a taxi showed up, he refused it and selected one two back, then slid in as it took them to the private airfield. His diplomatic passport, and a gaze by a guard into her eyes got them through and they were swiftly aboard.

He looked over pictures of the crime scene and whistled. Something had killed messily and the chewed up the victim. The coroners report said that the person had been torn limb from limb.

The copilot came back and said to buzz her if anything was needed. It was a night flight and would arrive in the dark in Texas.

Soon they were in the air and he settled back to grab some sleep on a chair that went horizontal. He closed his eyes, wondering what she'd do during the flight.

Alyissa found the whole Trip very exhausting and she ended up falling asleep in her chair with her head slouched on the cool window. She didn't eat due to her belly still full from feeding on Eric's blood but she did manage to eat a bagel with cream cheese before they boarded the plane. It still tasted like ash but Alyissa didn't eat it for subsistence but to fit in among the mundane around them. She awoke now and then to check upon him now and then but remained in a sleep like state most of the way. Somehow during her sleep she ended up resting her head on her lover's lap. Dreaming peacefully of Blood covered buttercream cupcakes not noticing her fangs growing in her sleep.

So, the old tale about vampires over open water had some truth to it. She seemed almost dazed even when conscious, but very willing to cuddle.

That was fine, so was he and he was glad to use her curves as a pillow.
toward the last third of the trip though, he was well rested and her head in his lap was quite arousing. He'd removed his clothes and had on a light blanket.

Not noticing her fangs, he moved the blanket over her, so her face was right into his crotch. He decided to give her a surprise and when she opened her mouth wide in a dream, he slid in his shaven balls and flaccid cock. My she could open wide. It reminded him of a yawning wolf.

With her cool mouth surrounding him, he felt both amazingly safe and in incredible danger. Eric's hands glided over her body, knowing he had permission, as he cupped her ass and breast.

Back
Top Bottom