Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/F ♥ Someone please rp with me? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdfuck

The Magnificant
Hi! I'm looking for a lady or ladies to have some fun f/f rp with! I love trans boys, and I am open to futa though not to playing one. I rp only on thread or PM, preferably thread.

My only limits consist of scat, other than that I'm open! I love rape, gangbangs, incest. But I also love cutesy love rps too. City girl and country girl, a princess and her maid, trans or futa princess x princess. I am even okay with there being no sex in a rp (though I do like sex...).

If you have an idea or just want to hash something out just shoot me a message! I will put some ideas at the bottom, and here is what I'm craving.

Craving! F/F POKEMON! Harvest moon! Something small town. Fairytale of some kind!

OTHER IDEAS::~
A city girl/country girl Harvest Moon-esque rp. :)
Mermaid/pirate
Anything Medieval/Fantasy.
Space Captain/AI unit of the ship (android)
Any modern pairing.
High school lovers <3
Step-mom/step-daughter

RE: F/F, open to futa, love trans! ♥

really looking for a mermaid/mermaid rp. :)

nerdfuck said:
Hi! I'm looking for a lady or ladies to have some fun f/f rp with! I love trans, and I am open to futa though not to playing one. I rp only on thread or PM.

My only limits consist of scat, other than that I'm open! I love rape, gangbangs, incest. But I also love cutesy love rps too. City girl and country girl, a princess and her maid, trans or futa princess x princess.

If you have an idea or just want to hash something out just shoot me a message!

Currently craving::::
Mermaid/Mermaid. :)
Any modern pairing.

I have some ideas

BUMP!! Really looking for something kinda cutsey!

Currently craving::::
Mermaid/Mermaid. :)
Any modern pairing.

[/quote] here are a few ideas I am male in RL
I really don't do gay male how about a gay male transform him into a female you can be my doctor or supportive friend

I think (story not my view) women are there to serve and rape so after one or two of i rape one of two of your characters plot to have my murdered and up in heaven I get a second chance but I come back female and the tables are turned on my rape me
Incest Relationship I can do mother, son
Teacher-student I would have to be student
boos-employee ill be employee throw in some presents, affair, and rape
best friends

here are a few ideas or give me some of yours

I am male in RL
I really don't do gay male how about a gay male transform him into a female you can be my doctor or supportive friend

I think (story not my view) women are there to serve and rape so after one or two of i rape one of two of your characters plot to have my murdered and up in heaven I get a second chance but I come back female and the tables are turned on my rape me
Incest Relationship I can do mother, son
Teacher-student I would have to be student
boos-employee ill be employee throw in some presents, affair, and rape
best friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom