Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love her, use her (DeltaForce x Royally)

(I'll start from where we left off in PM) Kuro crouches behind a bush, aiming his bow at the elk in front of him. During this, he made no sound at all and that poor animal had no idea what was coming to him. As agile as and as silently and the wind he shot an arrow at the elk, but there was a rustle that scared him off, dodging the arrow.
"God damn it! I almost had it too. What in the hell made him run off though?"
Kuro stands up, looking around the forest, not noticing the girl in the trees above him, or so he was trying to make it seem. Hoping the girl hadn't noticed, he threw a rock at her, knocking her out of the tree.
"Who are you? And you do realise you've just made me lose my ONLY source of dinner tonight?!"

"Ouch...sorry, but I looked into that elks eyes and though he had a great deal more to do with his life! Can't you go into the city and simply buy food? Oh, and the name's Val, in case you wanted it." Val stands up and sits on a slope.

"Fine, whatever 'Val'. Why are you here anyway? No-one comes into this forest other then me, since I'm the only one who lives here and there's more abundance of life in the other forests for hunters and merchants"

Back
Top Bottom