Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (Wolfie & Wiki)

Azumi slept through the night and woke up early the next morning with a stretch and a yawn as she looked at the time. It wasn't too early, nor late it was the perfect time to get up on a weekend. With a smile she took a quick shower and dressed in a shirt and tank top. It was her simple casual wear, of course she would change if she needed too, but for now she thought this would be perfect for her day out. Then she started a light breakfast before looking over her paperwork one last time.

Ryuuko sighed as she slept late, but she woke up at beginning of the afternoon. The young girl sighed and stretched getting up to cook and change into her favorite casual clothes (in avatar). She sighed and started to eat once she was done, not really having anything to do for now.

Azumi finished eating and stretched as she looked at the time. "Oh no!!! I'm late now!!!!" she said out loud as she quickly grabbed her keys and purse. Then she went out to her car and started it as she pulled out. She wasn't exactly sure where Ryuuko wanted to meet, but she doubted her students house was the bet idea. She didn't know how her student's parents might react to that.

She sighed boredly as her parents were still even sleeping, it was the weekend and everyone was busy so they would be able to sleep late, liking it like she did. She went over and put everything away once she was done and took her bag, taking her skateboard and deciding to skate around outside for a bit kinda forgetting that she had to meet with her today.

Azumi calmed down as she continued to drive. She first went to the mall to wait for Ryuuko, but not seeing her there she drove towards her student's house hoping she didn't run into trouble on the way. Or maybe Azumi was early, but then she saw Ryuuko skateboarding and she smile. "So she likes to skateboard." she said with a smile as she pulled over and watched her student, taking in her beauty for a moment. Then she rolled down the window, "Hey, looking good there." she said with a smile as she complemented her student's skateboarding ability.

The young girl turned to the voice, after a while feeling board but seeing that it was her teacher, " ohh hey!!" She said with a smile and a wave, "umm thanks..." Ryuuko sighed and skated toward her, leaning against the door a bit, "umm hey...." She said with another smile.

Azumi smiled as she heard her student, "Hey, you are pretty cute when you look or sound nervous." she said as she watched her student, "Ready to go hang our for a bit?" she asked calmly. Though she was actually very nervous, "Of course we don't have to keep our date, I wont be upset if you changed your mind." she added her smile never leaving her face as she watched her student and waited for her answer.

She blushes and looked away feeling embarrassed, " why would a teacher say that about her?!" She thought looking down for a moment her cheeks warm and very red from that sudden comment, "I umm...that's ok ill go..wel since you offered too I mean it would be mean if I didn't accept...but still..." She ran to the garage putting her board back then closing and slowly going back to the car to get in.

Azumi smiled as she watched her student go and put her skateboard up and come back to the car. Unlocking the door for her she smiled as she waited for the girl to join her in the car before driving off. "So where do you wanna go? Mall, Movie, or anywhere else you want to go." she said with a warm smile as she drove them and glanced over at Ryuuko every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom