Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (Wolfie & Wiki)

Ryuuko sighed and leaned back waiting for the rest, stretching and looking lver the answers already, some of them she did have a little bit to do but it was actually simple then. She looked around and put a hand under her chin with another sigh already starting the test and finishing in only 10 minutes.

Azumi Watched the students as they took the test and noticed how quickly Ryuuko finished and smiled a bit. She knew that Ryuuko was gonna be more then just her favorite student, but an ace one as well. The more she learned about this one student the more she wanted to be with the girl. Though she wasn't used to being the aggressive one in the relationship, she would do her best. Of course she knew she shouldn't rush into anything it needed planning. Part of her wanted to make an attempt this weekend, and right now it was winning, but she continued to fight it.

Once everyone was done with the tests she collected them and looked at the clock. "Well I hope you all did well and I'll have these graded for you by Monday so you can see how you did." she said calmly. "Since it is Friday I suppose you can have the rest of the day to yourselves, I have some movies that are both good and have to do with history, the first three students to finish their tests today can go to the cabinet and pick something out." she said as she motioned to a cabinet on the wall behind and next to her desk. Of course Ryuuko was one of the three.

He young student sifhed as she moved her short hair back a bit, putting her test to the side and looking around taking her glasses and rubbing her eyes for a bit. Ryuuko sighwd though wondering if they would have any homework or do anything new through the weekend was already here for them so the quiz was a bit nice anyway.

As she had her glasses back on she glanced over to the teacher, then looking away and putting her head down though blushing at the sudden thought she would look at her again.

Azumi took the tests and put them on her desk then she looked at the three who had finished first but she focused on Ryuuko. "Well don't just sit there, come pick a movie." she said with a smile before she sat at her desk. She would start to grade them once a movie had been picked and put in as she didn't want anyone to try and get a peek of their scores.

(Srry >.<)

She put her head back up as she wonders who she's talking though sees that it's her. "Ummm...ok..." The student sighed and got up picking a movie that she wanted and siting back down quietly seeing she could relax for a bit completely now.

((It's okays :3))

Azumi smiled as she watched as Ryuuko came behind her desk to pick the movie. The Teachers eyes moved over her students body as she did so. Then she nodded at the movie choice and started it before she returned to her desk where she remained for the rest of class, grading the test.

Ryuuko sighed and laid her head down with her chin on her arms deciding to relax. Finally she had the weekend after this and she did see that this was a good teacher for her. She took off her glasses for a moment and looked over at everyone else wondering what she would be doing later.

Azumi continued to grade the test, occasionally glancing up to make sure no one was trying to sneak peeks at the grading. Though she found her gaze being drawn to Ryuuko more often then not and she watched her favorite student for a few moment. Though she spent more time grading the test, which she was soon done with. With the test graded she sat back and glanced at the movie until the bell rang and she stretched a bit and yawned. Her shirt pulled a bit tighter when she stretched then straightened up and watched her students leave. "Have a good weekend!" she said wit a smile "Oh Ryuuko do you have a moment?" she asked still smiling.

as the bell finally rang, ryuuko stretched and got up to pack and slowly go out the door though before she was completely out, she heard her name from behind turning to look over her red highlight covering her right eye for a moment before being moved back. The only student now, she sighed and crossed her arms. " ummm....whats up?' she asked not minding to stay then if she needed anything.

Azumi smiled as she watched Ryuuko come back into the room. "I was just wondering if you could give me a hand carrying stuff out to my car." She said innocently. Then she waited for the student to get closer, "Also wandered what you might be doing this weekend." she added in a lower tone. She did let her eyes roam over her student as she waited for an answer. "If you weren't busy I was gonna ask if you might want to go to dinner with me or just hang out." she added a bit lower. She didn't want anyone to over hear her as she spoke.

she sighed, looking around for a moment wondering what she wanted. "ummm sure...' she gave another sigh and bowed. "ummm what do you want to take?' she asked looking around at her desk to the various folders and papers and pencils. " ummm I don't really have anything planned, most of the weekends I don't have planned...' she shrugged again and crossed her arms. She blushed a full red backing up a bit and hitting a desk behind with a bump sound. ' I...ummmm...uhhh...' she completely didn't know what to say at all " I...umm.. yeah...sure I think that...would be fine...'

Azumi hoped she wasn't inconveniencing her favorite student as she heard the sigh, but was glad that she said that she would help her out. Then she watched Ryuuko's reaction and was worried she might say no. But when she heard the yes the young teacher smile. "I'm so glad you accepted." she said with a warm smile as she put the tests into a small box as well as a few books. "I'll carry these if you can carry my bag for me, and my car keys, I'd be happy to give you a ride home too if you want." she added as she picked up the box and waited for Ryuuko before stepping out of the classroom and waited for Ryuuko so they could lock the door.

She stood up a bit straighter and pushed up her glasses a bit, giving birth a small nod and turning to take the keys on the desk and walking around to take the bag behind it. "Th-thank you very much..." The young student turned and blushed a bit walking out behind and looking around the emptiness before she slowly waited for the door to be locked then follow outside.

Azumi smiled as she locked the door and heard Ryuuko. Then she lead the way out to her car and let her student open the car doors since Azumi's hands were full. Then she put the box in the trunk and waited for Ryuuko to get in as she got in as well and stretched a bit. "Alright, home?" she asked with a smile as she looked over at her beautiful student.

The young girl follows behind with her backpack, finally heading outside to see the car again. Now for some reason she didn't feel awkward about it much before when she took her home last time. " umm...uhh..sure..." She asked getting in and sitting down. Ryuuko elnasd back and relaxed looking out quietly.

Azumi smiled as she got in the car and started it up and pulled out. "So want to meet up later tonight? or tomorrow?" the Teacher asked as she drove to Ryuuko's house. She hid it well but she was very excited about spending time with her favorite student. This calm likely came from having the affair with her own teacher when she was in Ryuuko's place. The thought excited her a bit as she drove, and she didn't want it to go away. However she also knew that she needed to be careful as well, as she didn't want to get caught or upset her student.

( o.o )

Ryuuko sighed, " l-later? M-meet where?" She asked knowing that she was free this whole time now. Ryuuko was even more confused than before though it wouldn't take her a little longer to connect the idea that the teacher had an actual crush on her. Ryuuko blushed hard at the thought but doubted a lot that it wouldn't happen or it won't happen but of course she would be wrong. "Ummm...w-what did you want to do with me?" She asked wondering about meeting.

Azumi smiled as she drove and glanced at Ryuuko as they spoke, "Well I was just thinking dinner and hanging out if you wanted." she said with a small smile. As she watched the road and wondered what her student was thinking as they went. "We don't have to if you don't want to, I just thought it might be nice to get to know each other outside of class." she added calmly.

She sighed and looked around for a moment, she wanted to get to know her more than a student...well she didn't really have much personal things but here had to be a reason why other than it seems she was curious about her. " why...are you so interested?" She asked just wondering now. " I..I don't have any plans myself.." Ryuuko blushed a bit and pushed up her glasses.

Azumi smiled as she drove to Ryuuko's house, and nodded as she heard the question. It was a fair one and the teacher knew it, "Well I was hoping would could be friends, I think your interesting, plus your my best student." she said calmly. "I suppose I just want to be able to see someone as a friend and not just a teacher-student kind of thing..." she added as she thought. She would have continued, but they would be arriving at Ryuuko's house soon. "So we can meet at the Hotel, or mall tomorrow, which ever you think is closer? I know the Hotel has a great restaurants we could try." she said with a small smile.

ryuuko opened the door and got out standing next to her so that it would be easier to go after this was done. "oh...umm than-thank you...no one has really noticed that accept for you...' she blushed even more but she was already so happy that someone noticed her doing well in a class. The young girl listened, was she alone too not being to hang out with much friends too? "umm sure....it would be fun tomorrow i would be happy to come for that...and thank you again....' she bowed with a smile and walked over to the door opening it and turning back to see her.

Azumi looked at her student as she spoke and continued to smile, "Well it's easy to see you work very hard, and you have many talents, it's hard not to notice." she said as she watched Ryuuko. When she got out and spoke once more Azumi was even more excited, "Great, I look forward to it, see you then!" she added as she watched the Student walk to her door and waved when she looked back. Azumi waited until Ryuuko had gone inside before she drove off and headed home.

She sighed and stretched, locking the door and doing homework before she would eat and finally sleep. She was busy for the test today and would be the weekend for the rest now, though as she thought about it, it was a bit weird to hang out with her teacher like this maybe she would be able to ask more of why she wanted to hang out besides being interesting for some reason than to really anyone else besides being a good girl though

Azumi smiled as she drove home, satisfied that she would have a good weekend no matter what happened on her date with Ryuuko. It didn't take her long to get back to her apartment and park. With a sigh she took all her things up to her apartment and looked at the box of tests, she had graded most of them and only had a few left to do. So she decided to work on that while she thought about Ryuuko and their 'date' for the next day. Once she was done she stretched and yawned before getting up and taking a shower. She took her time as she relaxed and let the hot water run down her body as she washed herself. After her shower she put on a simply pair of panties and an over sized shirt and laid in bed.

((If you've ever seen Shoujo Sect, I was thinking of the Teacher and the girl who is the Student President think))

(Been busy -.-)

Ryuuko sighed as she started to wake up, she just went over and started to get something to eat before she would lean back and relax for at least most of the morning now. She wore regular sky blue pajamas, with white socks, though like always her hair was messy as well.

Back
Top Bottom