Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (Wolfie & Wiki)

Slowly ryuuko listened and gave a small nod taking her own menu and looking through it though it took a little while to know exactly since she really hasn't been here. She turned a page of the menu and looked through seeing something that she already seemed to like. She suddenly froze for a moment when she offered to pay for both of them. Ryuuko had never experience so much attention like this from someone that was her teacher but also seemed familiar when she was younger though she couldn't quite remember exactly.

Ryuuko sighed and calmed down a bit putting the menu down with a blush and a smile, " I...ummm...thanks for being like a friend to me..." She looked away embarrassed by that for a moment though she really meant it personally a lot as well.

Azumi smiled as she watched Ryuuko for a moment as the student looked through the menu. She couldn't help but wonder what her student was thinking as she picked up her own menu for a moment. Then when she heard Ryuuko she smiled at her, "You don't have to thank me, honest." she said as she blushed and smiled a bit too. Watching Ryuuko's reaction she relaxed a but as they waited for a waitress or waiter.

She sighed and tried to comepletely relaxed instead of being all shocked about everything that she did, she did admit she was over reactingn a bit but that was something new to her personally. Ryuuko puts the menu down and puts her hand under chin waiting for someone as well to take their orders, looking back at ms Kusinagi's, wonderig what she could talk about to stop it from being so awkward between them.

Azumi smiled as she watched Ryuuko and glanced around wondering where the waiters were. But she didn't really care as she enjoyed getting to spend time with her favorite student. "So what kind of hobbies do you have besides music and art?" she asked with a warm smile. Hoping she wasn't embarrassing Ryuuko by asking the question.

Soon the Waitress came over with a smile and looked at the pair. "So what can I get for you two today?" she asked as she looked at Ryuuko first since Azumi was a regular and she knew what the young teacher would likely order.

She pushed up her glasses a bit and sat up a bit leanjng back, "well...umm I do like to play games and mostly hang out, but...I don't really have any friends. I...also like to read.." Ryuuko put her hands in her pockets and looked over at the waiter quielty, " I'll just have this..." She said pointing at a chocolate cake with ice cream on the side and a shake...thank you..."

Azumi smiled as she heard Ryuuko, though she frowned a bit at the mention of no friends and was about to reply when she was interrupted by the waitress. The waitress nodded as she heard Ryuuko and looked at Azumi, "A Sweet Iced tea, and some vanilla ice cream today." she said with a smile. The waitress nodded and smiled, "I'll be right out." she said as she went to get there drinks and snacks. Then Azumi looked back at Ryuuko, "I'm sorry to hear about the friends... I'm a bit of a gamer too and I love reading as well." she said as she looked at her student. Maybe she could do a little something about the no friends bit, or try to at least.

Ryuuko looked over at her, after the waiter left, she knew that she liked to read a lot by the mention of ealier but she also kind of and didn't expect her to be much of a gamer when she had a bt of free time. It seemed they were exactly alike in everything, it made her even a bit happy to have her maybe as a personal friend though she wouldn't admit that to her. Ryuuko was happy that the young eacher was even new to teaching but she didn't feel nervous and she made the best of it. Ryuuko wasn't really that social and she was shy of course not outgoing enough to walk up to people and introduce her self there.

Azumi smiled as she watched Ryuuko's reaction and giggles a bit. "You seem surprised, is that bad or did I say something wrong?" she asked, the smile never leaving her face. As they sat there Azumi suddenly got the urge to reach out for Ryuuko's hand, but she feared it might startle her student so she held back for now as their drinks and snacks were soon brought out to them. Azumi took a sip of her drink as she glanced over at Ryuuko. "Not much better then a sweet iced team, except maybe Lemonade on a hot day." she said with a small giggle.

"Well...I am a little bit actually..." She replied pushing her glasses up a bit again, " no...of course it's not bad..."as the snacks and drinks finally came, ryuuko slowly took the shake and leaned in to sip her own drink. " hmmm..." The girl looked up to see her smile, it was the only thing she always saw on her face. Ms kusinagi always had fun in and out of her job, and ryuuko personally enjoyed this moment herself not knowing that the young teacher liked this moment even more other than a relaxing, fun and friendly little "date" if she could even call it that from even the looks of things right now.

Azumi nodded, "Hmm I suppose me being into gaming would be a surprise to most people." she said with a small giggle as she sipped her tea and started on her ice cream. "To tell the truth I don't have a lot of free time to play my games any more." she added as she looked at her student. "What types of games do you play?" she asked calmly. It seemed like forever since she was in Ryuuko's place and her teacher had brought her here. But for now that thought was brushed aside as she paid attention to her student.

"Well...mostly strategy...I really do love history, and...well in particular people can call me a complete nerd if we're talking about the war, I know most of the tanks and stuff, and how...I really like talking about history...and I play lots of games that involve strategy like building an army and stuff like that..." Ryuuko stopped herself after that not wanti to sound like a total nerd though of course she knew that the teacher wouldn't mind at all, maybe find her even more cute than before. Ryuuko continued on her shake until she was completely done then went to her own dessert as well.

Azumi smiled as she listened to Ryuuko and it was indeed cute as she watched her explain what she liked. "I like history too, and loved Strategy games." she said as she sipped her drink and ate her ice cream. "And I don't think your a nerd it's good to like history, considering I'm your History and Science teacher." she teased lightly as she watched Ryuuko and enjoyed spending this time with her.

Ryuuko seemed more calm now, getting used to it for a little bit and trying to relax instead over reacting all the time to the comments. " well I like that anyway." She dhrugged and ate her cake, " the sun sleoly went down as it became dusk, seeking sun glow with an Orange color across the sky now. Ryuuko stood up and turned to look, she liked it so much and she had a warm feeling somehow imagining even if she had a boyfriend or date she would be happy and watch it feel all warm inside. Ryuuko blushed trying to hide what she was thinking, turning around and sitting down to continue eating, " umm sorry..." She said feeling a bit awkward that reaction to the sight was a bit random.

Azumi smiled as she ate her ice cream which she was soon done with as she turned her attention back to her drink. As she heard Ryuuko she nodded, "Of course, we all have things we like, and I'm glad you enjoy some of the same things as me." she said with a warm smile. Then as Ryuuko got up she looked out the window before looking at her student a bit confused for a moment before smiling her normal smile. "It's okay, I like the sunset too." she said as she sipped her tea. "Just let me know when your ready to go." she added as she looked out the window.

Ryuuko looked up at her with a smile, tilting her head a bit, her hair falling to one side and covering that side of her face, in a cute little look. She looked like a girl who did have fun, though she did always keep a calm look anyone could tell her emotions good enough if they were as close to her as even ms kusanagi was with taking her home and hanging out. Ryuuko took another bite and after a few more minutes she finally finished already full and happy, " I'm ready.." Ryuuko slowly stood up and gave a stretch sittin back down and deciding to wait for her. " thanks...for...ummm..being a good teacher and...a friend to me." Ryuuko did really feel a connection in her teacher being like two didferent people to her.

When she was finally she quietly followed her out to the car, feeling a slight cold and being so close that their bodies almost touch just out of instinct. Ryuuko was ok with the summer but she was really fragile in the cold alot.

Azumi nodded as she heard Ryuuko say she was ready and she slowly got up and stretched. Then she went to the counter and paid for everything and got them both a togo cup. Once she had them she gave Ryuuko her's and smiled, "You don't have to thank me, it's my pleasure." she said as she walked with her student out to the car. As they got closer the almost put her arm around the student but instead she opened the car door for her before going around to her side and getting in. Starting up the car and waiting for Ryuuko, "I hate when it's really hot then turns really cold..." she muttered to herself. Once Ryuuko was in she smiled once more and started to drive the student home.

The young girl slowly held the cup in her lap while she leaned back against the seat, seeing as they would finally drive back. She sighed and relaxed the whole time quietly until she would finally be back as they stopped in the front. Slowly she took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes for a moment with a small yawn, sleoly opening the door and standing up, "please have a good night..." She said with a bow and wave turning to slowly walk in. The door was then closed behind her and ryuuko slowly went over up to her room to relax a bit more before she went to the homework and sleep.

Azumi smiled and nodded as she heard Ryuuko, "You too!" she said as she waved back. Once her student was in her house Azumi drove to her apartment. Once there she went up to her apartment and started to work on grading homework until she fixed a small dinner and went to bed. All the while she was thinking of Ryuuko and their 'date' at the cafe. It made her smile thinking about it as she climbed into bed for the night.

As the sun came up again for another day, ryuuko like always got dress up, getting her thinggs and going. She still remembered that she had a little fun yesterday going out with her to a little cafe just to hang out and even talk a bit about anything out of school. Ryuuko slowly had her walk to schoo like always, not thinking much of anything right accept going through the day with no plans for now at all. Ryuuko was her normal self, seeing that she had a little fun but it wasn't a big deal.

Azumi woke up early the next morning and got ready for the day the same as she had the past three days. Looking at the clock and calender she smile, "Alright Thursday." she thought out loud to herself as she finished getting ready. Once done she drove to school, arriving early as always . Once in the classroom she put a few notes on the board then sat at her desk. As she relaxed at the desk she watched her students file in as she looked over her notes and waited for the day to really begin.

Ryuuko finally arrived at school though today not as early though she wasn't late either. She walked through the courtyard into the halls where people were crowded in, going to their lockers and hanging out like usual though for the moment she had something different and that was she wasn't wearing her glasses. For now she had them in a case on her backpack. She did want to try even without her glasses for even just a little bit.

Azumi went over her notes as she waited for the bell to ring for the start of class. Occasionally she glanced up to see who was in the class or not. Though mostly she just went over her notes until the bell rang. When she saw Ryuuko she smiled and gave a small nod of hello before going back to her notes until everyone was in the class.

She sighed, holding her bag in one arm as she walked into class, turning to see her, and giving a wave. Ryuuko turned and sat down in her desk taking her things like always and being ready now for whatever now. Her hair covered a little more of her face on one side since it was a bit longer, one side of that having a small red color to it. When she was done ryuuko put her hand under her chin and just waited.

Azumi took not of the change in hair style as she watched Ryuuko for a moment before she glanced at her notes one last time. When the bell rang as always she waited for the students to take attendance before she got up to begin the lesson. "Alright today will be a bit different then the past few days." she said calmly as she watched the students. "Today you'll be watching a movie." she paused as a lot of the students got excited and some even cheered. "Not that kind of movie, it covers the last two sections of the chapter better then I can, and it's a little more entertaining then I am, plus gives me time to go over things." she explained then turned to the board. "These are some of the key points the movie is going to go over so I want you to pay close attention and take notes, as this lesson will be important." she explained then she had one of the students move the TV in and she went back to her desk as sat down as the lights were turned off and the movie started.

Ryuuko sat up in her seat already knowing that this would be a weird day of the movie wasn't about the lesson. She sat up a bit with a sigh and opened her notes, picking up her pencil and labeling things before the movie would start so she was more organized with her notes anyway. As the movie began to play for a while she started on the nights as anyone would expect and just listened. It was a bit more relaxing watchig the lesson as a little movie than just have the teaching for once. ryuuko had a bit of it filled out already even by the first 30 minutes of it.

Back
Top Bottom