Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (Wolfie & Wiki)

Azumi glanced over at Ryuuko and noticed that she was working hard on something and wondered what is was. Though she didn't ask because she didn't want to seem nosy or that Ryuuko was in any trouble. When she saw that she finished she looked over and saw the art, and smiled. 'Wow not bad.' she thought to herself as the bell rang and she got up. "Alright here we go, everyone ready?" she asked as she moved back to the board. Once everyone was ready she continued the lesson where she had left off before the break had started.

Ryuuko glanced over at her, then at the board with a small nod, sitting up a bit and leaning back against her seat. As the lesson started again she started to take notes, but also thinking about gen yesterday when she didn't mind taking her home. It just felt a. It weird to her but ryuuko couldn't just judge her like that. She sighed and raised her hand, waiting for a moment to answer any of the questions she would ask. Pay attention and the class wasn't even hard at all. R least she wasn't in the other geoup though that also meant she didn't really have friend, ryuuko wasn't the outgoing type either besides being shy and sometimes embarrassed.

Azumi smiled as she saw Ryuuko nod, though there was no way to know if it was meant for her as a few other students had indicated they were ready as well. When she got to a question she would ask it and wait for a student to offer to answer it. She took note that Ryuuko seemed to answer or raise her hand first for the questions, and they were pretty easy ones to answer. Though if by chance the student got it wrong she would correct them before moving on. Azumi did her best to call on different students as to not make it look like she was picking favorites out of the group. Before long the class would be drawing to a close once more and Azumi told them what their homework would be, "Tonight read chapter 1 section 3 and 4 then answer the questions at the end of the sections, and if you want to get ahead read chapters 5 and 6 then answer the questions at the end of the sections and then the end of the chapter, but sections 5, 6, and the chapter questions wont be due until Friday." she said calmly as she watched the students.

((OOC: I thought sections 1 and 2 where the 1st and 2nd days receptively.))

(Yeah it is >.< srry)

Ryuuko sighed and started writing her notes again being one of the students to be on task. She took out a different notebook where she wrote her notes for homework. Ryuuko started writing down on her notebook, " yes ms kusinagi..." She said softly putting her notebooks and pencils away since class was over. As the last bell rang she slowly stood up and checked over her things making sure she wouldn't aciddently leave anything.

Azumi watched as her class began to leave and sighed a bit before getting up and slowly walking around the room. Stopping next to Ryuuko for a moment, "Nice art work." she said in a low voice as she brushed past the student gently. She thought about running a hand over her shoulder or anywhere else but didn't as she didn't want to alarm or upset the girl. Then she continued around the room before going back to her desk to look over homework. This is where she would be for at least 30 minutes after the bell rang.

She turned to see her behind and blushed at her compliment, " umm...thank you...if you want I can draw some art to make the classroom look a little better....I can stay for a little while if you need help with anything too..." Ryuuko answered just by instinct and even a bit of surprise. She could feel something strange when she was so close to ms kusinagi. She slowly closes her bag, "if...if you want you can have this one, I..I can always make another one..." Though that was impossible as everything she drew was always unique, even something simple like that she couldn't copy again without it looking like something completely different.

Azumi smiled as she looked back at Ryuuko and listened to her, "Your very welcome." she said as she sat back and stretched a bit. "That would be nice, if you're not to busy, but I don't need any help right now, maybe another time, but thanks anyway." she added with a warm smile. Then she looked at the artwork and smiled, "You really don't mind? I'd be honored to accept your gift." she said as she continued to smile and watched Ryuuko.

"I understand...." She said slipping her arms through the straps of her backpack and walked toward her desk standing with the drawing in her hand. Ryuuko lays the drawing in front of her, " umm thanks...but it's nothing..." She said with an even redder blush that could be clearly seen more than before. Ryuuko was happy on the inside and also even a bit flattered. She's never really done it for a teacher like this. She would've been scared to even be a bit forward like this but it happnened. Ryuuko slowly gave her a smile, and couldn't help but just stand there for a moment. " I...umm...if there is isn't anything else I'll...be going then, please have a nice day..." Slowly the young girl turned to the door and gave a small bow before leaving.

Azumi smiled and watched Ryuuko, "I don't think it's nothing, you have a lot of talent." she said with a calming smile. As she saw the blush getting deeper she smiled even more. Ryuuko was definitely cute when she blushed and Azumi wanted to see it more. "No there's nothing else, you have a great day too Ryuuko." she replied as she watched her favorite student leave. Giving a small wave before she went back to looking over the homework. It seemed the pile of homework was getting smaller and smaller. 'How depressing....' she thought to herself as she continued to look over the work.

Ryuuko slowly walked down the hall as everyone walked around going different ways. She sighed and went over to her locker for a moment, putting some things away and using it again after so long, it seemed to her that ms kusinagi did have favorites, that she seemed to be hitting just thinking about that with how she was so happy to take something that was made by a student yet a deep down shy girl who didn't really know how to react and also the fact of even offering her a ride not long ago. Ms kusinagi was really a good teacher to her and it even felt like she was maybe even someone she knew before growing up.

Ryuuko shook her head not knowing if she could think about it anymore or not, it was a weird kind of feeling of knowing something feels familiar growing up from even grade school compared to highschool. Ms kusinagi had something that told ryuuko that she was new as a teacher to her but familiar to her like someone who's been with you and seen you grow up, maybe like a best friend.

Azumi couldn't help but wonder where she had heard Ryuuko's name before as it had sounded familiar to her. Though she figured it had been from one of the other Teachers but she didn't remember the conversation. Either way she knew she liked the Student and hoped to get to know her even better. All the while she continued to work on grading the papers and homework from her students. Sigh as she looked at the clock and yawned a bit. This was the most boring part of being a teacher, the grading part.

Ryuuko continued to walk as she finally ended outside again. She pulled up bet bag again and wondered if she should maybe go see her tommorow maybe after class. Ryuuko just felt something that she just had to find out if something maybe somehow happened between both of them. Maybe she even went to her old grade school or something. Ryuuko couldn't really tie anything to the feeling that she knew ms kusinagi before.

Ryuuko ran a hand through her hair and yawned as she looked into her bag for a moment before deciding to sit down instead of walking home already since it felt a bit hot today than usual.

Azumi yawned as she looked at the clock and stretched slowly and looked back at her paperwork before sighing again. She was finally done and decided it was time for her to head home. So with that she packed up her bad and got up and checked on the clubs before she went out to her car and put her stuff in the trunk and pulled out. As she drove she noticed Ryuuko siting there and she slowed down and pulled over rolling down her window. "Everything okay Ryuuko?" she called as she leaned out the window of the car.

Ryuuko sighed and looked around relaxing for a bit, leaning back against the wall with her bag next to her. As she sat there longer she suddenly heard ms kusinagi and looked to see that she had pulled up to see her, " umm...y-yes, I'm doing fine, but it's too hot to be walking home already so I've been trying to wait for it." She replied pushing her glasses up a bit still looking at her quietly.

Azumi nodded as she heard Ryuuko, "It is hot, would you like a ride?" she asked with a calm smile. She waited a moment for Ryuuko to answer, after all she wasn't blocking any traffic. The smile never left her face as she waited and watched her student.

She stood up and stretched a bit, " thank you..." Ryuuko had a slight blush on her face again, taking her bag and walking toward her, opening the door next to her and getting in. It did feel like that she was more of a best friend than a teacher toward her, she did have to admit that she liked her class anyway since it was mostly relaxed and she paid the most attention to her too. " you must already know where I live don't you?" She asked just wondering in case she decided to drop her off now or not, " I...I don't have to go home yet today actually..."

Azumi smiled as Ryuuko got in her car and she started to go again. "Yes I remember the way." she answered still smiling. As she heard the second comment she paused a moment, "Oh? and where would you like to go?" she asked as she glanced at Ryuuko. Though of course she had to keep her eyes on the road so she couldn't watch her student for now. She would enjoy spending more time with Ryuuko if that was what she wanted to do, so she slowed her driving a bit as she waited for an answer.

"Oh no it's mothing, of course I was gonna do my homework but I wanna relax for a bit instead of staying home.... Umm maybe I could help with something..." She shrugged knowing she already asked that before. " if you have something that you need to do that's only for you then you could just take me home then..." Ryuuko sat back a bit more and relaxed herself.

Azumi chuckled as she heard Ryuuko and glanced at her, "That boring at home?" she asked with a small smile. "I know a small cafe near my apartment we can go to for a bit if you want to?" she added as she continued to drive. She wasn't sure why she had offered it but she wasn't sure it was a good idea to invite Ryuuko up to her house yet.

"Unmm sure....I-i think that sounds fun..." She felt a bit weird hanging out with her out of school like this but at home was boring as well and going somewhere even to have snacks maybe would be better. Ryuuko looked over and gave a small nod, " th-thank you..."

Azumi smiled as she heard Ryuuko and nodded as she headed towards the cafe. "Great, I've only been there a few times, it's pretty nice." she said as she continued driving. "You're welcome." she added as she glanced at Ryuuko. It didn't take long to get there and she was soon pulling up at the cafe. Parking she turned off the car and looked at Ryuuko, "Ready?" she asked with a giggle as she got out and stretched as she waited for her student.

Ryuuko leaned back and relaxed for a bit while they drove for a little bit until they stopped at the parking lot with the cafe in front of them. " umm yes..." She replied fixing her hair a bit and getting out. She closed the door and put her hands in her pockets slowly walking to her side so they could walk inside together.

Azumi smiled as she walked next to Ryuuko into the cafe and lead the way to her favorite table that was in the perfect spot, not to cool from the A/C but comfortable. Also had a great view of the street outside, and she pulled out Ryuuko's chair for her. Waiting for the student to sit down before she went to her own seat and sat. "I love it here, nice and relaxing plus great drinks and snacks." she said with a small giggle.

Ryuuko followed inside looking around, it did seem like a good place to have a group study for a test or a project or something. It was just like being at home accept there were people that well she didn't know but it was ok... She followed toward the table and stopped behind seeing her pull out a chair which made her blush in surprise for a moment before she did sit down "it...does look nice and relaxing." She replied with a nod.

Azumi smiled, "I come here to read and relax sometime, it's always nice and quiet and the waitresses are nice too." she said as she glanced at the small cafe menu. It had the usual types of things you would find at a cafe, from coffees and teas to small snacks. Azumi often came her for the coffee and to read by herself, but today she was with Ryuuko and it was later in the day. She would probably get something cold to drink and a small snack. "Order anything you like, I'll pay." she added with a warm smile as she watched Ryuuko and waited.

Back
Top Bottom