Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (Wolfie & Wiki)

As the day continued, she went into her other classes doing her usual thing and going home already when school had been over after the last class of the day. She slowly walked out thinking about the quiz that might have been planned since it she thought as well that no everyone even did their homework if they were even paying attention. She sighed, thinking of staying a bit after school or maybe even asking her for help though she didn't say anything about tutoring or anything even if it was just a quiz. Ryuuko would stay for a little bit after school instead of walking home today as she would plan on doing just now.

Ryuuko took her things and started down the stairs from her class that was on the second floor. She glanced around walking down the hall and seeing ms. Kusinagi's class. Before stopping for a moment just before the opene door and thinking of how she would ask about the quiz they would really have. She was just curious and if she was serious herself it wouldn't seem to hurt to ask if she was even there still though.

Azumi taught the rest of her classes but none were as interesting as Ryuuko's class. Maybe it was because she had a crush on Ryuuko and no one else really seemed to interest her, whatever the reason she looked forward to Ryuuko's class the most. Once she had taught her last class of the day she went over the homework from all of her classes and decided that there would definitely be a quiz at the end of the week. It wasn't to be mean or anything, it was just to show the importance of doing homework. In fact she decided that she would do random weekly tests, one week the might have one and the next they might not. In her mind if was a brilliant idea as she graded all the homework and set it aside with a small sigh.

She was so into her work that she didn't notice that someone was standing near the door of her class. Yawning a bit as she stretched she looked at the clock, it hadn't taken her long to look over the homework since she spent most of the time between classes looking over them, as well as the lunch period. Pulling out her notes she began to look over what she might put on the quiz.

Ryuuko leaned over to peak into the class, she could see that the teacher would stay a bit late maybe just doing that for the quiz she heard from the class. She sighed, maybe she would ask the next time she came in so it wasn't so awkward, but she also wanted to know already if the quiz would be there. It would give her early study for it just in case. She took off her glasses for a moment and rubbed re eyes, putting them back on and just standing out in the hall quieetly just looking. She didn't usually do this thing because she was always shy and easily embarrassed, maybe it was just how she grew up not really knowing anyone as a friend, more like a classmate or someone that she talked to sometimes but not really a friend she always hung out with.

Ryuuko pulled the strap on et shoulder a bit and gulped, deciding she would ask already. Slowly she knocked on the wall so that she would notice someone was there instead of walking in and scaring her. "I...I'm sorry if your busy...b-but are we really going to have a quiz n-next class?" She asked softly.

Azumi was going over her notes and marking what she was going to put on the quiz and what she needed to still go over before Friday. Hearing the knock she looked up and towards the door. "Oh Hello Ryuuko, please come in, you can close the door if you need to." she said with a smile. She was actually a bit excited to see her student, but she hid that as she sat up. Listening to the question she nodded slowly, "Well not tomorrow, but soon, probably Friday." she replied to the question as she looked at the girl. "I'll be sure to go over the stuff that will be on it, except for what will be from your homework. As long as you do your homework and pay attention in class you'll be fine, and I don't think you'll have a problem with that." she added as she stretched a bit.

Then she looked up at the time, "Do you have a club that you stay for? or did you stay just to come see me?" she asked as she watched Ryuuko's reaction. She wasn't sure why she had asked the second part of the question, but she was hoping that was the reason.

Ryuuko slowly walked in, closing the door and standing in front of her desk with her arms at the aides. " ok then...just wanted to make sure is all..." She nodded slowly and sighed knowing that she would at least go over things. Most teachers she had wouldn't really tell exactly, accept that it would be based on the class and homework and nothing else. She would've been left to try to figure out and study everything. "Thank you..." Ryuuko gave a small smile, " I...unmm...I used to be in a club but not anymore, I...came back to ask if you were serious about a quiz and if so then when it would be....well I know now..so thank you...please have a nice day ms kusinagi..." Ryuuko bowed and sleoly turned to walk out.

Azumi smiled as she watched Ryuuko and listened to her. "Ah I see, well I'm glad you stopped by." she said with a smile. She watched as Ryuuko spoke and then started to leave. "Your welcome." she answered as she watched the student before she closed her notes up and slowly got up. "Hmm wait I'm done with my work and its getting later, I can take you home if you'd like?" she asked as she stood up and put her paperwork into her bag before straightening up and waiting for Ryuuko's answer. She hoped she'd say yes just so she could spend more time with the cute student that she had a crush on.

Ryuuko slowly turned down the hall, going over to the door but stopping once she heard her offer. The young slowly stopped and turned, " well...I think that would be nice, thank you..." She said deciding to accept her offer knowing that it was already too late to walk home when it was getting darker. Ryuuko didn't see it anything bad as it was even her choice to stay later than go home already. She turned and walked back toward her, wondering which hall she would walk through so she could just follow quietly.

Azumi smiled as she caught up to Ryuuko and heard her answer, "Great let me grab one more thing and we can go." she said cheerfully as she went back into her classroom and grabbed her bag, keys and suit jacket. Once she had everything she rejoined Ryuuko in the hall and slide the door of the classroom closed and and locked it. "Since none of the clubs use my class room I can lock it up and the student president doesn't have to worry about locking it." she said with a warm smile. Then she lead the way out the the Teachers parking lot and unlocked her car which was a Toyota Then put her stuff in the back before getting in the driver seat and starting the car up. "Sorry about the mess." she said as she waited for Ryuuko to join her in the car. "You know... I was the Student President when I went to school here..." she added thoughtfully.

Ryuuko waited for a moment letting her get what she needed, pulling up her strap a bit and standing quietly. After a moment she came back and the young student started to follow her out, opening the door and slipping her bag and guitar case off her shoulder before she opened the door behind her and put her stuff in. " umm it's fine..." Finally ryuuko got in herself and closed the door, after she sat down and leaned back getting a bit comfortable for the moment. " wow.." Was all she could really say admiring it for a moment and seeing that as she told before she had graduated and even came back to be a teacher herself, " I'm really...thankful for this..."

Azumi smiled as she pulled out of her parking spot and started to drive. "It's no problem." she said with a warm smile. Before she pulled onto the street she looked over at Ryuuko. "What way do you live?" she asked calmly, "You can give me directions as we go, I'm not so good with remembering them if you tell before hand...." she admitted with a small blush. She relaxed a bit and stretched in her seat as she turned the radio down so they could talk without having to talk over the sound of the music.

Ryuuko looked over at her and simply nodded leaning back and putting both re hands on her lap calmly, " go left here..." She said softy pointing for a moment and waiting for the car to move. After a moment she started to give directions to her house until they finally arrived there. The young girl slowly opened the door and walked out taking her stuff once the car stopped at the front, " thank you..." She said with a slow bow turning to give her a wave before turning back to walk inside and close the door behind her.

Azumi nodded as she pulled out and went left, "Hmm I was hoping we lived in the same direction." she said with a smile as she pulled out and followed Ryuuko's directions. The only thing that was really similar was the Direction they both came to school. After the first or second turn Azumi was either straight a head or the opposite direction, but not so far out of the way that it would be a bother. In fact if she wanted too she could probably pick Ryuuko up on the way to school. But for now that was probably a bad idea. Once the arrived Azumi smiled and nodded, "It was no problem at all." she said with a warm smile as she waved back. Waiting a moment she watched Ryuuko go into her house before she finally drove off and went to how own apartment.

As she got in, ryuuko closed the door behind her and sighed looking around deciding to get something to eat and relax for a little while before she would already start on her homework and finish a little while later. She was a little happy for ms kusinagi to even offer her a ride like that even if she acted a little weird, how she was excited when she heard about playing guitar too. She blushed for a moment thinking about it embarrassed but it showed that she was more like a regular friend than really a teacher. Ryuuko didn't really think of it much anyway and it didn't make her think anything weird or bad about her.

Azumi drove back home with a smile, she wasn't far from her Apartment so it didn't take her long to get there. When she arrived she parked and went up to her apartment and took out her notes once she locked her door. Setting the notes down she began to go over them once more. Then she started to type up the Quiz for Friday. Once that was done she went back to grading the homework, as her thoughts went to Ryuuko. She couldn't wait for class tomorrow and wondered if Ryuuko had any more surprised like she had today.

Ryuuko sighed and went in to take a shower in her bathroom, feeling already tired from the day. Her papers were on her desk, though she already finished everything. Ryuuko got out and changed already going over and sleeping until it would be time to come back again.

Ryuuko woke up and did her usual thing, going out but this time only bringing her regular backpack. When she was done the student slowly started to walk to school not really thinking about anything right now

Azumi finished with the Quiz and grading the homework a few hours after getting home. Once she was done she took a quick shower before going to bed. When her alarm went off in the morning she sighed and got up. Getting ready she put on a suit, which was quickly becoming her trade mark. Once she was ready she made sure to grab all her paperwork and the quiz to make copies of it. Then she was off to the school and the start of her 3rd day. Once she arrived she went to her classroom and set all her stuff at her desk before going to the Teachers Lounge. She then began to make the copies of the quiz she would need for Friday. It was now Wednesday and she was looking forward to going over the lesson and hoped more students had done their homework.

As the day stared for school and she got ready, ryuuko started out and walked over to the school, arriving somewhat early so she wasn't late. She wallked down the hall seeing. Other student sround her but driving to go to her locker for a moment since she still had a bit of time before class would start, after waiting a bit she would start to head already to the class. She headed in and sat down already setting up everything and being the first one to already be ready for the lesson today, wondering which parts of the homework would be on it.

Azumi was still making copies so she wasn't in the room yet when Ryuuko got there. Though it didn't take her much longer as just before the bell she entered the class she set the newly printed Quizzes down on one of the tables behind her desk and against the wall. Then she looked up at the class for a moment as the bell rang and she gave the students time to take the roll. Then she looked up from her paper work, "Alright I hope everyone turned in there homework, but whether you did or not it's time to start today's lesson." she said in a sweet tone as she stood up and went to the board and began to write out some key points for the class. Then she turned back to the class with a smile, "Alrighty then everyone ready to begin?" she asked as she looked around, "Good." she said once she was sure there were no objections.

Ryuuko leaned back and set her notebooks to the side, taking her pencil and waiting until the quiz. She looked up at the board and smiled, "I turned in mine like always..." She said not caring like always though of course now it seemed people knew she was the smart teachers pet. Ryuuko didn't really care, it wasn't a hard class at all and she could relax more here with ms kusinagi than anyone else she had really.

Azumi glanced over at Ryuuko and smiled, "Glad to hear it." she said as she started the lesson. The in class lessons would only cover half of what was on the test as the other half would be from the homework. A bit of a mischievous grin would cross Azumi's face for a moment as she went over the lesson and wrote a few notes on the board. Though she didn't write too much on the board as she liked to express herself while she was talking. Maybe she would invest in making slide shows much faster and easier to go over, unless she was teaching Math which she wasn't Azumi taught History and Science. They were her two favorite subjects so she got to teach them both and that definitely made her much happier.

The young students sat back quietly the whole time as they reviewed, taking her notebook and looking over some of the nots herself. Ryuuko flipped through the pages as she went over the different sections of what would be on the quiz and it seemed pretty easy to do anyways. As the lesson went on ryuuko paid attention quietly not noticing that's even a few people would see her weird and maybe even call her as definently being just a teachers pet.

Azumi contined with the class unaware that so of her students saw Ryuuko as a 'Teacher's Pet', but if she ever heard them talking about it she would correct them. Or simply tell them it meant that Ryuuko was doing what she was suppose to, and that they should consider working just as hard or the might end up repeating their Senor year. However for now she was focused on teacher her lesson and hoping everyone was paying attention. It wasn't too much longer before the bell rang to signal a break, causing Azumi to jump and look at the clock. "Oh I'm sorry I seem to have gotten to into my lesson, well then we'll pick this up when we get back." she said calmly as she turned back to the class to see a few students were already leaving the class or no longer paying attention. Azumi simply glared for a moment, "I hope you all paid attention until the bell at least... you'll probably regret it if you didn't." she said as she watched them. Then she sighed and went to her desk and sat down, glancing over at Ryuuko before she sighed and looked back at her desk.

Ryuuko sighed, seeing that it would be break already, she took off her glasses for a moment and rubbed her eyes before putting them back on and standing up to stretch her arms. She put her hands on her pockets and walked toward the door, " Ill be gong to the bathroom if you don't mind." Ryuuko gave a small bow and turned to walk out into the hall and down into the bathroom. After a little while she came out and started walking back, sitting back down in her desk quietly and waiting.

Azumi smiled as she looked up and heard Ryuuko, "Its alright your on break after all." she said with a small smile. During the break Azumi decided to start looking over the homework. She wasn't surprised that there were still a few who just weren't doing it. She also noticed that she was missing at least two more Students homework and she sighed. This was why she was going to have the quiz Friday, and it looked like at least 1/4 of the class would fail, while maybe 1/4 would pass it no problem, and the rest would likely struggle with it. When Ryuuko returned Azumi glanced up with a smile smile for her work. As it got closer to the bell she went back to her notes to remember where they left off, and stretched with a small yawn.

Ryuuko looked around, pulling down her jacket a bit and fixing the hood behind her. She sit-ups. But in her seat, taking out a small piece of paper and deciding to write her name then draw stuff sround it to make it pretty, not knowing what to do until they would start again. She added some flowers and some stars and other things. As she finished she slowly started to color it and before the bell rang she managed to get it finished, seeing it sit in the corner of her desk in case someone went to see what she had been doing.

Back
Top Bottom