Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF. Sub females please! [Creech's request thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creechur

Meteorite
Howdy, everyone. Creech here.

Now, before I get into the meat of this thread, I wanna start by saying that I primarily RP as canon characters, and mostly as Dante from DmC Devil May Cry.
If the role or game interests me, I may try a different character or even an OC. It's all up to what you and me are down with!

For those who wish to engage in sexual RP's and what not: My F-List ( Please note that I created that F-List with Dante in mind, so the kinks and what not may change depending on if I roleplay as a different character. )

Kinks that should be highly noted - Hotdogging , Anal Sex ( Giving ) , Titfucking , Voluptuousness , Face-Fucking and Size/Height difference.

As for scenario's? I made a teensy list of fandomless ones I thought of.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caught in the middle:

Character A is in the middle of fighting, and somehow or another Character B gets involved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm your biggest fan!:

Character A has heard of ( the famous ) Character B and gains an attraction to them, when they finally meet is interesting.

Let's get out of here:

Character A is the tired, annoyed bartender of a nightclub, and Character B suggests maybe skipping work.

I've got your back:

Character A is being harassed in the street with no one to help, and Character B decides to interfere
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I as well have specific fandoms I enjoy, as well as characters that I'm interested in roleplaying with.*

[ Highlighted ] - Yes pls yes
Not Highlighted - I'm down either way.
Italics - I would prefer anything else but if you want to, sure.

Fandoms:

Team Fortress 2
Dishonored
Devil May Cry / DmC Devil May Cry
Kill La Kill
Hotline Miami
Skyrim
Borderlands
Dark Souls
Monster Hunter
Bleach

Characters/Face-Claims:

Matsumoto Rangiku [ Bleach ]
Satsuki Kiryuin [ Kill La Kill ]
Parasoul [ Skullgirls ]
Harley Quinn ( Variation dependent ) [ DC Comics ]
Nami [ One Piece ]
Power Girl [ DC Comics ]
Miss Fortune [ League of Legends ]
Cereza ( Adult Cereza/Bayonetta, of course. ) [ Bayonetta ]
Evelynn [ League of Legends ]
Bullet [ BlazBlue ]
Stocking [ Panty & Stocking ]

Now, as for sexual roleplay: I pertain mostly to my characters being doms, and tops. I also very much so enjoy dd/lg relationships
I don't necessarily mind my character being a sub/bottom for specific positions or instances.

Rules!*

1. Take your time with replies, I'm not going to urge you to further progress the interaction between fictional characters if you have more important matters.

2. I would prefer 1 - 3 Para's. Paragraph's at minimal are about 6 sentences to me.

3. If my character does something that makes you or yours uncomfortable, always tell me. This is 'sposed to be a good experience for all!

4. I only RP as a male, and MxF. Nothin' against you entrepreneur's of yaoi and yuri, just the way I like to roleplay!

5. I am perfectly fine with A canon character interacting with an OC.​

And that's about it, folks. Any further questions, PM me and stuff!

Creech, out.​

* - Please note that these are subject to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom