Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

Moon
Hey guys. Lately I've been craving some good fandom RPs, or at least RPs in universes similar to these. Most of my cravings are gaming related.

Also, if anyone has a fandom they'd like to do a roleplay in, I'd be happy to consider that too :) It just depends on how much I know of the fandom you're suggesting

Big Cravings

1. Mass Effect: I absolutely love this world. The lore and the science are just really fascinating to me. I'd like to do an RP with OCs in this, so knowledge of the world is required, but you don't necessarily need to know the story.

2. Tomb Raider: I've been craving a roleplay with the new Lara. I was thinking either she meets someone in her normal life who she hits it off with, or maybe she teams up with another tomb raider and they grow closer through their adventures

3. Beyond: Two Souls: I've been interested in this world since it released. I'm not really sure on a plot, but I know I want to use OCs

4. Infamous: I've been craving an RP in this world for awhile. I don't have a plot in mind for this either but I'd like to do a Conduit x Human roleplay, preferably with some romance involved.

5. I'm really craving something set in the DC/Marvel universe. No real plot right now but I'd like to do something perhaps with a harem of some kind involved.
That's it for now. I'll update this as more ideas and cravings come to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom