Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Female Writers (PMs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misery

Moon
Closing again due to increased interest. Still open for Amazing plots but otherwise closed. Feel free to send me a pm if you want to chat or something though!

I posted back on here a while ago, just leaving it open to anything, and I'm willing to admit that it was a mistake. So here goes, ladies.

What I'm looking for is, well, writing. Not that a bit of quick smut isn't interesting in and of itself, but I'm talking more of a long term type of plotting/writing/roleplaying sort of deal.

Now what do I mean by writing? Well, I typically post somewhere between 500-1500 words. Usually if it's under 500 that means that my partner has posted a paragraph and inside I'm slowly probably dying a little. On the other hand I've had rps where I consistently was writing 2k words or more with the right partner.

In terms of plot? I'm pretty easy, especially if there's something you're craving. As long as it's MxF I'll usually play it. I can do anything from a cheezy romance between friends to the darkest non-con rp you can imagine and everything in between.

I really should come up with some pairing ideas of my own for this thread, and I will likely in the coming days, but I figured I'd toss this out to see if there were any female writers out there looking for someone who can really write in response to them, not just someone who's going to toss them a small sized paragraph for a post.

Also, a little about me. I've been playing for well on like... over 15 years. Far enough over that I don't want to say, so I'll just stop at 15. It's a good number, nice and round. Needless to say, I enjoy roleplaying, I've done it a lot and most archetypes of characters I've played at least once. Everything from an innocent angel to the most corrupt demon you could imagine. OCs and Canon characters galore. The most benign unassuming average joe to the most twisted of sociopaths both sexually and not. Anyway, you get the idea.

PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom