Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trying again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTommy

Planetoid
Hello fellow role players, I have not been on here in quite a while. The last time I tried I was getting one line replies and I got a little bored.some of the things that I am interested in would be a male teacher and a female student, A single father and a sexy seductive babysitter, photographer at model, step brother and step sister, also would like to try a submissive role of the young man next-door to the dominant neighbor lady. If any of these interest you shoot me a private message or an email. Hope to hear from you soon,

Tommy

BigTommy said:
Hello fellow role players, I have not been on here in quite a while. The last time I tried I was getting one line replies and I got a little bored.some of the things that I am interested in would be a male teacher and a female student, A single father and a sexy seductive babysitter, photographer at model, step brother and step sister, also would like to try a submissive role of the young man next-door to the dominant neighbor lady. If any of these interest you shoot me a private message or an email. Hope to hear from you soon,

Tommy
Bumppppp

BigTommy said:

Tommy
BUMPP

BigTommy said:

Tommy

BUMPP

BigTommy said:
BigTommy said:

Tommy
Bumppppp
BUMP

BigTommy said:
BigTommy said:
BigTommy said:

Tommy
BUMP
Bumppppp
BUMP

BigTommy said:

Tommy
BUMP

BigTommy said:

Tommy

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom