Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Males or Females Incest and non incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
RP for Males or Females Incest and non incest.

I am a Bisexual female open to Diverse combinations.

PLEASE PM ME ITS BETTER THEN LEAVING A MESSAGE HERE! thanks

hello one and all my Name is Tiffany and I have been on here before but I had to leave for personal reasons. I am posting some new Ideas and seeking some new RP contact me by PM and lets make a story together both Girls and guys welcome incest and non incest Role Plays available. I have 11 Ideas and I am willing to tweak Ideas and play around with them. All ideas can be Converted to Girl Girl or adding Guy and gay or lesbian RP if you like. Also i could consider converting some to Older woman teen boy. I am open to compromise.

I prefer to RP in PM or on Yahoo messenger but not a deal breaker. I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like allot of story line as well and Char development. I prefer submissive and younger female Roles but I can do Dominant and older if needed. If you have any ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational. You may note I like to play teenage girls but I can try other things!

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

PS. The first 5 are NON incest the last 6 are Incest Based I hope you like what you see.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON INCEST IDEAS

1- My Boy Friends Brother

A teenage girl has been dating her Boy Friend for a year or so. Neither has any idea his Brother has fallen in love with her. One day at the beach the brother has a public fight with his own GF. He storms away in shame as his Brother and Friends mock him loudly. My char a simple nice girl goes after him wearing her Bikini and comforts him. They begin to cuddle as she holds him. His head against her upper chest the slight breeze on her Ocean Wet breasts making her nipples hard. In his grief he Mistakes Compassion for Love He kisses her leading her to pull away and slap him and leave.

Over the next weeks his love becomes more angry. Her constant forgiveness and kindness he continues to mistake as teasing. Soon he is convinced she is driving him crazy on purpose and she is a Bitch laughing with all her Friends at him. He cant resist any longer he has to have her. So he puts on a mask and rapes her and she never tells the cops for some reason. But for him the night with his dream girl was the greatest of his life. His GF can no longer satisfy him completely (despite her growing efforts). He cheats with a couple girls but none of them can do it for him. Soon he must rape her again he cant resist. Over time and repeated Rapes my chars fears begins to lower as she knows he will never truly hurt her and will let her go after. Eventually she even finds herself looking forward to this mystery man forcing himself on her. (still not knowing who he is) All this time we don't forget her BF as there relationship grows and develops. He would be a major char. As would the GF of the Brother.

How will she interact with the Brother not knowing he is the Mystery Rapist? will she find out who her Rapist is? will she leave her BF for his Brother? does she want both? how far will the other girl go to try and get her BFs attention on her and her alone. perhaps she tries to get rid of the competition.

---------------

2- MY lazy BF his dad my Sister things are out of control

This Plot is about a teenage couple facing there Differences as Graduation gets closer. The girl eager to work and save money for college and her future. The Guy a horny Teenager who just wants to drink smoke weed lay by the pool and Fuck his GF as much as possible over the summer. Her BF's father impressed with her Motivation gives her a job at his company. Leaving her Far to Busy to fuck him much at all Leaving him Bitter and annoyed. And worse his GFs younger sister who is in love with him wont leave him alone. He mostly ignored the girl finding her annoying. But with his GF so busy he begins to enjoy being worshiped. She brings him food drinks and gets weed off a friend. She seems thrilled to spend all summer by the pool or doing anything at all he is in the mood to do. Leaving him to start Pondering as he Masturbates just how many other useful things the girl could do for him that her sister is not doing.

will the Motivated young Woman working so Close with an Older powerful man find her BF a boy and start to crave a man? will she ever learn her Sister is being used for Sex and will she be jealous or pleased that he bugs her less for sex? will he learn his gf is fucking his dad!

the girls mom could be an interesting addition in a few ways.

----------------------

3- what is a coma between sisers?

This Story centers on a Teenage Boy (played by you) and his teenage GF and her Sister. The Boys GF is put into a Coma after a car Accident and over the 2 following weeks of her Coma He and her Family fear they may loose her. He and his GFs Sister will find comfort in the Others arms and begin cheating.

When the Girl wakes from the Coma will she learn her BF and Sister are having sex? Will they be in love and dating by then? Will he date one sister and fuck the other? We can explore Sisterly love. The love they share for a man guilt Betrayal jealousy.

We could add a BF for the cheating Sister to add some Spice

-------------------

4- Slave GF

this is A story about a teenage girl and her BF who is older and has an Apartment of his own. The teen girl is VERY submissive. Cooking cleaning even doing her BFs homework. She deeply loves her BF And is very eager for his approval. She will even spread her legs for his friends if he demands it.

her BF however is using her. She provides skilled sex a maid a cook even income. If his friends paid for her now and then. And being worshiped is nice he does not hate her. He even appreciates her. But he does not love her or respect the slave

Who he does love is her best friend who has little use for him at first. However as the RP progresses she is slowly drawn towards him. Slave girl could be forced to provide help and secrets about her Friend maybe even pictures. We can explore the friends relationship. As one is obsessed with a guy using her. The other is secretly fucking him the man she knows her Friend loves. As well as both relationships with him.

to make this clear this is not a RAPE RP. He is using her yes but he does care for her. Plus she gives him everything he wants Anyways. he may even feel guilty but he wont stop guilt or no.

----------------

5- My innocence gone bad

An unpopular teenage girl in High School who was teased all her life. She dresses in baggy clothes and big sweaters and does her best to not be seen. But has a Couple of Friends as alone as she is. She also has an on line BF who she trusts and has sent pictures and done cam shows for. (this could be one of her Friends from school male or female) One of those vids ends up on line and sent to almost everyone she knows. (maybe he did it to hurt her maybe her computer was hacked). She is mortified but the guys at school are shocked. The little rat they mocked for years hid large full breasts and a toned curvy body under those baggy clothes. A very popular boy asks her out and she soon learns all he wants is her body. To be wanted by someone so cool and popular after years of rejection is a dream come true and she gives it to him. He takes her to parties and makes her popular and she sucks and fucks him or anyone at his Command. The more he pulls her into his world the more desperate she is to never go back and the more she is willing to compromise to stay popular. Soon she is addicted to the popularity the friends the power the sex and to him. She fears he could destroy her as easy as he made her.

This story would center on the Girl and her Unloving BF but will have a Host of Side Chars. This could include his Other GF who he cheated on and dumped for this Girl. Or her old Unpopular friends who she now treats Bad but who still love her.

will she make more vids to keep her popularity fresh? Maybe even a vid of her fucking him that he did not know about? Will she cheat on him with an even more popular guy? Will she find salvation or will they just tear her down until she is nothing more?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

incest ideas!

1- my dad the cop

This is a Story about a Family that finds itself in chaos and no way to cope. A happy home with a stay at home Mother who Adores her Children Cooks cleans and always handles problems with love. A Father who is a cop and very Ordered and disciplined in his Life. A somewhat Submissive Son that seldom Makes Waves or bothers anyone. Plus 2 wonderful teenage Daughters apples of Daddies Eye. The sisters are as polite and obedient and sweet as could be. But the older sister has a Friend that is leading her down a bad road. She makes a mistake here and there and one night she pays for it with her Life. (this could be rape murder or as simple as car accident). Her death rips the family to shreds there perfect world is over night slammed face first into cold Reality and none know how to cope.

1 year latter The remaining daughter is emotionally crippled and angry. Her father suspects she is drinking even doing drugs. She is even friends with the same girl that his other daughter was friends with. The mother is worse she hardly leaves the bedroom and wont let him touch her at all. The Son who was quiet and happy before is Quiet and withdrawn now. Dads perfect world is crumbling.

One night on patrol he gets called to investigate a robbery. He catches the thief and pulls the mask off to discover it is his own daughter. He cant stand to see her arrested so he orders her to run home before more cops arrive.

But from this he gets an idea he black mails his daughter into acting like the girl she used to be. He figures if she will act like a good girl again maybe in time she will be a good girl again. At first just threatening her with jail if she does not obey curfew and do her chores. (maybe even putting her in a cell for a night to scare her). His black mail slowly calms things down at home. She is acting nice even if she is doing it from fear. The mother is getting less and less stressed as the fights begin to stop. She has started to cook and clean again. Weeks pass but there is 1 problem still. The Mother refuses to have sex with him she is terrified to get pregnant after seeing her daughter die. The father may have used hookers but there not much help. Slowly he starts to find other ways to black mail his daughter.....

how will the brother fit in? will the daughter want to be her Dads toy? What role will the friend that led both daughters onto dark paths fill? Perhaps a Rage and grief Stricken Father (or brother) is Raping her and being a Cop (if the dad) is getting away with it. perhaps she is Raping the Brother the Calm quiet Boy that is far to submissive to be a match for such a bad girl? Perhaps she has even forced him to fuck his Sister as she craves the power trip of Controlling her Pawns and cared little of the damage caused or the death of her First friend. or maybe the brother and sister are making love as a way to suppress there Grief and put asside the pain for a bit.

There is an Endless world of Possibilities in this that could branch out to dozens of Directions.

---------------------------

2- my coach my daddy

A teenage girl who's father abandoned her and her mother when she was born. She started to do gymnastics at a very young age. Now at 16 her Coach has been her coach for 12 years. He is as close to a father as she ever had. (he could be her real father or Uncle if we decide to) Over the years she has traveled to other cities for tournaments with him When her Mother could not go as she had a full time job. Now at 16 her Mom and her Coach have fallen in love and have married. I was thinking we could give him a son to maybe my char is even dating his son. When the coach and mother marry they become step brother and sister.

Does he really love the mother or was his goal really the daughter? When they are on the road for days at a time what will develop? perhaps when the brother and mother are left alone for days at a time they find comfort in each other?

----------------------------

3- Mom gets sick!

My plan is to explore a family of 4 or more. A father a mother and 2 daughters there could be a son as well or BFs for the sisters. The mother Gets very sick and is hospitalized (or bedridden maybe dead) One daughter is taking over for mom Cooking cleaning laundry the works. Trying to keep the house running smoothly. The Other Daughter is a slack off she is smoking weed Sneaking out Drinking stealing. But she is Daddies little girl and Daddy always turns a blind eye. We can explore the relationship of Daddy and both Girls the Jealousy of the older mature Girl for her slacking off Sister who daddy fawns all over.

I would like this to be an incest peace. Developing a growing relationship between father and daughter. As the fathers needs grow from cooking and cleaning to more taboo needs.

4- Stolen at birth

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP of A young girl maybe 5 stolen at birth. She was raised by people she believed to be her parents. (after forgetting her old life) As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family but to her they are just strangers and she misses the only parents she has ever known. To them She is a reminder of a terrible loss over a decade past that they don't all want to remember. This could be a very intense relationship.

Will a Brother finding himself Living with an attractive girl come on to her? Will she be a source of Comfort to a Father having marital issues and seeing her as a Distraction. Will she find Family with Strangers?

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation. Perhaps add a Sister or Brother that was a real child of the Kidnappers and now is Homeless (or adopted). The Only person she knows as family she has left in a this group of strangers that the police and therapists insist is her family.

---------------

5- my famous daughter

This will be a fun RP. A teenage Girl who is famous. She could be a model or an actress. Perhaps a singer. We can deal with the stress of her job School her bf her father who managers her her brother body who could be an assistant or Body Guard. A sister who is Terribly jealous of the fame she can never find that comes so easy to the other.

I would like to develop a relationship. Between a teen girl who is the family breadwinner. Her Father who watches his daughter mature to a woman. she warships him as he feels Inadequate as a provider. Her Bf jealous for her time her sister jealous of her. A brother who is related to a woman many Magazines call the sexiest Teenager on the planet. The girl every one he knows Fantasizes about. Her jealous Sister who would give anything for a fraction of that fame. Perhaps a Rival star Older now she could be an Adviser or out to destroy the younger competition. The Mother who tries to be Supportive but Faces the fact that her Daughter has Chefs Maids and legions of people who obey her every whim. And she Cant even ground her daughter or maintain any Discipline against a Girl with all this.

I think this RP has magnificent potential.

------------

6- A twisted Triangle

a story of 2 teenage girls who are best friends all the way back to kinder garden. Both played by me. the 2 were in a secret relationship afraid to be judged they never admitted it to anyone. My main char lives at home with her Dying Father. And has for the most Part had the house to herself as her Dad is bedridden. Her brother comes back from college to help care for the older man. When he accidentally catches his sister and her secret Girl friend having sex he is shocked. He watched both of these girls grow from kids to young teenage women. In time he confronts the best friend who becomes very defensive. She is eager to prove she is not a lesbian and under his urging she finally does prove it to him....(one could have a BF either in on the secret and there willingly as a cover or who is a pawn) This could also be a Gay BF if we choose to explore Guy on Guy with the girls Brother.

again please PM me as well as messaging me here.

RE: bisexual female with11 ideas comprising. M/F...F/F...M/M and all combinations.

tiffy collins said:
Bisexual female open to Diverce combinations.

hello one and all my Name is Tiffany and I have been on here before but I had to leave for personal reasons. I am posting some new Ideas and seeking some new RP contact me by PM and lets make a story together :) Girls and guys welcome incest and non incest Role Plays available. I have 11 Ideas and I am willing to tweak Ideas and play around with them. All ideas can be Converted to Girl Girl or adding Guy and guy RP if you like. Also i could consider converting some to Older woman teen boy. I am open to compromise.

I prefer to RP in PM but not a deal breaker. I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like allot of story line as well and Char development. I prefer submissive and younger female Roles but I can do Dominent and older if needed. If you have any ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational. You may note I like to play teenage girls but I can try other things!

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

ps. The first 5 are NON incest the last 6 are Incest Based I hope you like what you see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON INCEST IDEAS

1- My Boy Friends Brother

A teenage girl has been dating her Boy Friend for a year or so. Neither has any idea his Brother has fallen in love with her. One day at the beach the brother has a public fight with his own GF. He storms away in shame as his Brother and Friends mock him loudly. My char a simple nice girl goes after him wearing her Bikini and comforts him. They begin to cuddle as she holds him. His head against her upper chest the slight breeze on her Ocean Wet breasts makeing her nipples hard. In his grief he Mistakes Compasion for Love He kisses her leading her to pull away and slap him and leave.

Over the next weeks his love becomes more angry. Her constant forgivness and kindness he continues to mistake as teasing. Soon he is convinced she is driving him crazy on purpose and she is a Bitch laughing with all her Friends at him. He cant resist any longer he has to have her. So he puts on a mask and rapes her and she never tells the cops for some reason. But for him the night with his dream girl was the greatest of his life. His GF can no longer satisfy him completely (despite her growing efforts). He cheats with a couple girls but none of them can do it for him. Soon he must rape her again he cant resist. Over time and repeated Rapes my chars fears begins to lower as she knows he will never truly hurt her and will let her go after. Eventually she even finds herself looking forward to this mystery man forcing himself on her. (still not knowing who he is) All this time we don't forget her BF as there relationship grows and develops. He would be a major char. As would the GF of the Brother.

How will she interact with the Brother not knowing he is the Mystery Rapist? will she find out who her Rapist is? will she leave her BF for his Brother? does she want both? how far will the other girl go to try and get her BFs attention on her and her alone. perhaps she tries to get rid of the competition.

---------------

2- MY lazy BF his dad my Sister things are out of control (very interested)

This Plot is about a teenage couple facing there Differences as Graduation gets closer. The girl eager to work and save money for college and her future. The Guy a horny Teenager who just wants to drink smoke weed lay by the pool and Fuck his GF as much as possible over the summer. Her BF's father impressed with her Motivation gives her a job at his company. Leaving her Far to Busy to fuck him much at all Leaving him Bitter and annoyed. And worse his GFs younger sister who is in love with him wont leave him alone. He mostly ignored the girl finding her annoying. But with his GF so busy he begins to enjoy being worshiped. She brings him food drinks and gets weed off a friend. She seems thrilled to spend all summer by the pool or doing anything at all he is in the mood to do. Leaving him to start Pondering as he Masterbates just how many other usefull things the girl could do for him that her sister is not doing.

will the Motivated young Woman working so Close with an Older powerfull man find her BF a boy and start to crave a man? will she ever learn her Sister is being used for Sex and will she be jelouse or pleased that he bugs her less for sex? will he learn his gf is fucking his dad!

the girs mom could be an interesting addition in a few ways.

----------------------

3- what is a coma between sisers?

This Story centers on a Teenage Boy (played by you) and his teenage GF and her Sister. The Boys GF is put into a Coma after a car Accident and over the 2 folloring weeks of her Coma He and her Familly fear they may loose her. He and his GFs Sister will find comfort in the Others arms and begin cheating.

When the Girl wakes from the Coma will she learn her BF and Sister are having sex? Will they be in love and datting by then? Will he date one sister and fuck the other? We can explore Sistery love. The love they share for a man guilt Betrayal jelousy.

We could add a BF for the cheating Sisterto add some Spice

-------------------

4- Slave GF

this is A story about a teenage girl and her BF who is older and has an Apartment of his own. The teen girl is VERY submissive. Cooking cleaning even doing her BFs homework. She deeply loves her BF And is very eager for his approval. She will even spread her legs for his friends if he demands it.

her BF however is using her. She provides skilled sex a maid a cook even income. If his friends paid for her now and then. And being warshiped is nice he does not hate her. He even appreciates her. But he does not love her or respect the slave

Who he does love is her best friend who has little use for him at first. However as the RP progresses she is slowly drawn towards him. Slave girl could be forced to provide help and secrets about her Friend maybe even pictures. We can explore the friends relationship. As one is obsessed with a guy using her. The other is secretly fucking him the man she knows her Friend loves. As well as both relationships with him.

to make this clear this is not a RAPE RP. He is using her yes but he does care for her. Plus she gives him everything he wants Anyways. he may even feel guilty but he wont stop guilt or no.

----------------

5- My innocence gone bad

An unpopular teenage girl in High School who was teased all her life. She dresses in baggy clothes and big sweaters and does her best to not be seen. But has a Couple of Friends as alone as she is. She also has an online BF who she trusts and has sent pictures and done cam shows for. (this could be one of her Friends from school male or female) One of those vids ends up online and sent to almost everyone she knows. (maybe he did it to hurt her maybe her computer was hacked). She is mortified but the guys at school are shocked. The little rat they mocked for years hid large full breasts and a toned curvy body under those baggy clothes. A very popular boy asks her out and she soon learns all he wants is her body. To be wanted by someone so cool and popular after years of rejection is a dream come true and she gives it to him. He takes her to parties and makes her popular and she sucks and fucks him or anyone at his Command. The more he pulls her into his world the more desperate she is to never go back and the more she is willing to compromise to stay popular. Soon she is addicted to the popularity the friends the power the sex and to him. She fears he could destroy her as easy as he made her.

This story would center on the Girl and her Unloving BF but will have a Host of Side Chars. This could include his Other GF who he cheated on and dumped for this Girl. Or her old Unpopular friends who she now treats Bad but who still love her.

will she make more vids to keep her popularity fresh? Maybe even a vid of her fucking him that he did not know about? Will she cheat on him with an even more popular guy? Will she find salvation or will they just tear her down until she is nothing more?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

incest ideas!

1- my dad the cop

This is a Story about a Familly that finds itself in chaos and no way to cope. A happy home with a stay at home Mother who Adores her Children Cooks cleans and always handles problems with love. A Father who is a cop and very Ordered and disaplined in his Life. A somewhat Submissive Son that seldom Makes Waves or bothers anyone. Plus 2 wonderful teenage Daughters apples of Daddies Eye. The sisters are as polite and obedient and sweet as could be. But the older sister has a Friend that is leading her down a bad road. She makes a mistake here and there and one night she pays for it with her Life. (this could be rape murder or as simple as car accident). Her death rips the family to shreds there perfect world is over night slammed face first into cold Reality and none know how to cope.

1 year latter The remaining daughter is emotionally crippled and angry. Her father suspects she is drinking even doing drugs. She is even friends with the same girl that his other daughter was friends with. The mother is worse she hardly leaves the bedroom and wont let him touch her at all. The Son who was quiet and happy before is Quiet and withdrawn now. Dads perfect world is crumbling.

One night on patrol he gets called to investigate a robbery. He catches the thief and pulls the mask off to discover it is his own daughter. He cant stand to see her arrested so he orders her to run home before more cops arrive.

But from this he gets an idea he black mails his daughter into acting like the girl she used to be. He figures if she will act like a good girl again maybe in time she will be a good girl again. At first just threatening her with jail if she does not obey curfew and do her chores. (maybe even putting her in a cell for a night to scare her). His black mail slowly calms things down at home. She is acting nice even if she is doing it from fear. The mother is getting less and less stressed as the fights begin to stop. She has started to cook and clean again. Weeks pass but there is 1 problem still. The Mother refuses to have sex with him she is terrified to get pregnant after seeing her daughter die. The father may have used hookers but there not much help. Slowly he starts to find other ways to black mail his daughter.....

how will the brother fit in? will the daughter want to be her Dads toy? What role will the friend that led both daughters onto dark paths fill? Perhaps a Rage and grief Stricken Father (or brother) is Rapeing her and being a Cop (if the dad) is getting away with it. perhaps she is Raping the Brother the Calm quiet Boy that is far to submissive to be a match for such a bad girl? Perhaps she has even forced him to fuck his Sister as she craves the power trip of Contolling her Pawns and cared little of the damage caused or the death of her First friend. or maybe the brother and sister are making love as a way to supress there Grief and put assie the pain for a bit.

There is an Endless world of Possabilities in this that could branch out to dozens of Directions.

2- my coach my daddy

A teenage girl who's father abandoned her and her mother when she was born. She started to do gymnastics at a very young age. Now at 16 her Coach has been her coach for 12 years. He is as close to a father as she ever had. (he could be her real father or Uncle if we decide to) Over the years she has traveled to other cities for tournaments with him When her Mother could not go as she had a full time job. Now at 16 her Mom and her Coach have fallen in love and have married. I was thinking we could give him a son to maybe my char is even dating his son. When the coach and mother marry they become step brother and sister.

Does he really love the mother or was his goal really the daughter? When they are on the road for days at a time what will develop? perhaps when the brother and mother are left alone for days at a time they find comfort in each other?

----------------------------

3- Mom gets sick! (very interested)

My plan is to explore a family of 4 or more. A father a mother and 2 daughters there could be a son as well or BFs for the sisters. The mother Gets very sick and is hospitalized (or bedridden maybe dead) One daughter is taking over for mom Cooking cleaning laundry the works. Trying to keep the house running smoothly. The Other Daughter is a slack off she is smoking weed Sneeking out Drinking stealing. But she is Daddies little girl and Daddy always turns a blind eye. We can explore the relationship of Daddy and both Girls the Jelousy of the older mature Girl for her slacking off Sister who daddy fawns all over.

I would like this to be an incest peace. Developing a growing relationship between father and daughter. As the fathers needs grow from cooking and cleaning to more taboo needs.

4- Stolen at birth

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP of A young girl maybe 5 stolen at birth. She was raised by people she believed to be her parents. (after forgeting her old life) As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family but to her they are just strangers and she misses the only parents she has ever known. To them She is a reminder of a terrible loss over a decade past that they dont all want to remember. This could be a very intense relationship.

Will a Brother finding himself Living with an attractive girl come on to her? Will she be a source of Comfort to a Father having marital issues and seeing her as a Distraction. Will she find Familly with Strangers?

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation. Perhaps add a Sister or Brother that was a real child of the Kidnappers and now is Homeless (or adopted). The Only person she knows as familly she has left in a this groupe of strangers that the police and theripists insist is her familly.

---------------

5- my famous daughter (VERY INTERESTED)

This will be a fun RP. A teenage Girl who is famous. She could be a model or an actress. Perhaps a singer. We can deal with the stress of her job School her bf her father who managers her her brother body who could be an assistant or Body Gaurd. A sister who is Teribly jelouse of the fame she can never find that comes so easy to the other.

I would like to develop a relationship. Between a teen girl who is the family breadwinner. Her Father who watches his daughter mature to a woman. she warships him as he feels Inadiquate as a provider. Her Bf jealous for her time her sister jelouse of her. A brother who is related to a woman many Magazines call the sexiest Teenager on the planet. The girl every one he knows Fantasizes about. Her jelouse Sister who would give anything for a fraction of that fame. Perhaps a Rival star Older now she could be an Advisor or out ot destroy the younger competition. The Mother who tries to be Supportive but Faces the fact that her Daughter has Chefs Maids and legions of people who obey her every whim. And she Cant even ground her daughter or maintain any Disapline against a Girl with all this.

I think this RP has magnificent potential.

------------

6- A twisted Triangle

a story of 2 teenage girls who are best friends all the way back to kinder garden. Both played by me. the 2 were in a secret relationship afraid to be judged they never admitted it to anyone. My main char lives at home with her Dying Father. And has for the most Part had the house to herself as her Dad is bedridden. Her brother comes back from college to help care for the older man. When he accidentally catches his sister and her secret Girl friend having sex he is shocked. He watched both of these girls grow from kids to young teenage women. In time he confronts the best friend who becomes very defensive. She is eager to prove she is not a lesbian and under his urging she finally does prove it to him....(one could have a BF either in on the secret and there willingly as a cover or who is a pawn) This could also be a Gay BF if we choose to explore Guy on Guy with the girls Brother.

So many ideas. I'm an experienced write, and older guy, happy to play any age or sex, or indeed multiple characters. So much choice, why don't you choose the one that's top of your list or the one you'd like to do but are struggling to find partners for. Anyway, PM me if you want to discuss.

RE: bisexual female with11 ideas comprising. M/F...F/F...M/M and all combinations.

I'm very intrigued by the "My Famous Daughter" idea. I'm a huge lover of incest and think that the idea has enormous potential. Give me a PM if you'd like to explore more about the idea or jump into it, I'd love playing the father.

bump still looking for RP :)

Hey, I'm interested in RPing with you, specifically this idea:
3- Mom gets sick!
or
6- A twisted Triangle

I RP by YIM or PM, though I prefer YIM. I only play Male characters.

I have been RPing on and off for about six years now, though I have only recently started in romance/more "detailed" plots.

Love to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom