Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF and FxF Fandom Roleplays (NEW! Video Game High School)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hey all! It's been a while since I posted here, but I am in need of a few roleplay partners to satisfy my cravings, as well as satisfying your cravings.

As you may have guessed from my title, I am mainly looking for fandom roleplays. I have a few fandom ideas, and heaps of plots either written down or in my head. I will list the fandom, a small description of my experience, and what I'm looking for.

CRAVING: Video Game High School

Video Game High School (VGHS) is a webseries (Found on Netflix and Youtube) about a high school specifically for videogamers. It's for the best of the best, of any gaming genre. I doubt there is many people who have seen the web series, but if you have, PLEASE CONTACT ME!! I would love to work something out.

OC x Jenny Matrix
BrianD x Jenny Matrix
Ted x Jenny Matrix

Harry Potter

Harry Potter was the very first fandom I got into, loving all the books and the movie adaptations. I roleplay in what is known as the Golden Trio Era, which means the years that Harry and everyone is at Hogwarts, though I also expand it to post-war, as long as it involves the Golden Trio Era people. I enjoy roleplaying as Harry or Neville (or preferably my OC), and I enjoy roleplaying against Hermione, Fleur, Tonks, Angelina, Alicia, Katie, and so much more. A few examples of pairings I enjoy for this fandom are:

Harry x Angelina, Alicia and Katie
Harry x Fleur and Gabrielle
Harry x Fleur and Hermione
Hermione x Fleur
Hermione x Ginny
Hermione x Angelina, Alicia and Katie
Katie x Angelina and Alica
Gabrielle x Fleur

Game of Thrones

I got into GoT last year, and watched all four seasons in only a couple of weeks. I have not read the books, so if you're looking for a ASOIAF roleplay, I can't help there. The only male canon I've had experience playing as is Tommen Baratheon. I enjoy roleplaying against Daenerys, Margaery, Sansa, Arya, Missandei and Cersei. Here are some pairings:

Tommen x Margaery, Sansa, Cersei, Daenerys (and maybe Arya)
Tommen x Margaery and Sansa
Tommen x Margaery
Tommen x Cersei
Tommen x Margaery and Cersei
OC x Margaery
OC x Daenerys
OC x Daenerys and Missandei
Greyworm x Daenerys
Greyworm x Missandei
Greyworm x Daenerys and Missandei
OC x Sansa and Arya
Sansa x Arya
Sansa x Margaery
Missandei x Daenerys

Marvel

I enjoy both Marvel and DC, but I love the Marvel Universe more. I find the characters more equal and realistic. I realise that people find the DC universe more realistic, with people like Batman, but the characters are not equals *cough*Superman*cough*. Despite enjoying Marvel more, there aren't too many Marvel characters I enjoy roleplaying as or against, due to the limited movies.

OC x Black Widow
Peter Parker x Black Widow
OC x Gwen Stacy
OC x Mary Jane
OC x Pepper Potts
Peter Parker x Pepper Potts
OC x Wasp
Peter Parker x Wasp
OC x Invisible Woman
Peter Parker x Invisible Woman
OC x Rogue
Peter Parker x Rogue
OC x Kitty Pryde
Peter Parker x Kitty Pryde
OC x Fem! Deadpool

Marvel + DC

This is just because I have a crossover plot.

Batman x Black Widow

DC

DC I mainly love due to Batman. I love the movies, I love the TV Show Gotham, I love the videogames, I love the comics. As you'll see, most plots involve the Batman universe. Other than Batman, I enjoy the other DC TV Shows Arrow and Flash.

Batman x Harley Quinn
Batman x Poison Ivy
Batman x Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy
OC x Harley Quinn
OC x Poison Ivy
OC x Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy
Batman x Cat Woman
OC x Cat Woman
OC x Power Girl
Gotham
Bruce x Selina
Gordon x Selina
OC x Barbara
Bruce x Barbara
OC x Fish Mooney
Arrow
Oliver x Felicity
OC x Felicity
Diggle x Felicity
Roy x Felicity
Oliver x Sara
OC x Sara
Diggle x Sara
Roy x Sara
Flash
Barry x Felicity
Cisco x Felicity
OC x Felicity

Saints Row

I recently bought and completed Saints Row 4. I had finished it quite a while ago, as well as Saints Row 3. Recently playing it again made me want to roleplay the fandom once again, but there is one problem... No one wants to roleplay it. If someone is out there that wants to roleplay this, please contact me.

OC x Kinzie
OC x Any Shaundi
OC x Asha
Oleg x Kinzie
Oleg x Shaundi
CID x Kinzie
CID x Any Shaundi
Kinzie x Shaundi
Kinzie x Asha

I can rudely post on threads as well Thanks for raging at me for ignoring you to be polite then raging on my thread. By the way.

Also I think we both know you being nit picky on your gore definition. Dead bodies I think most people constitute as gore. Bloody or not and that still doesn't excuse that DEATH is clearly on my No list as well. In case you want to be nit picky the f-list has it as A situation in which a character will die at any point by any means. so yea you broke that rule good job on trying to loophole around it when it still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom