Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Hero 6 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Hana

Super-Earth
Hey all :)

I'm just making this really quick thread since I'm searching for something specific, the thing being a Big Hero 6 Rp.

I've been craving doing one in this universe for a pretty long time now and I've just about had it with my waiting and decided to go ahead with making a search thread for it.

I'm looking to do something with Tadashi and an OC, mostly because I don't think I'm badass enough to play Gogo too properly and Honey Lemon is waaay too cheery xD. I really want something kinda fluffy and romantic with a sprinkle of conflict in it and obviously, if we follow the lines of the movie, Tadashi doesn't actually pass away so some minor changes will be made. I'm more 70/30 when it comes to the Plot/Smut ratio because I like building it up more before the two characters finally get together in such an intimate setting.

If you're interested send me a msg. Sorry this thread isn't as in depth as my others, I'm running on very little sleep at the time of writing this XD

Hope to hear from ya!​

Hey, just so you know, the Big Hero 6 universe is actually the Marvel universe. Just an interesting tidbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom