Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my Master (thend krieg)

She slept in a little longer before waking and looking around. She read the note and sighed as she looked over the outfit. "I hate him" She said before putting it on thinking it was better then nothing. She then sat on the bed waiting to be let go from the leash and collar.

As he walked into the room he smiled, "Good I see your ready. Now today is an important day, you have guests to entertain." He chuckled as he pulled the key from his pocket undoing her collar before pulling another from his pocket. He secured the white leather band tight around her neck. "Now I suggest you behave and do as they ask, because if you don't well lets just say I won't want to be you later."

"What do you mean entertain? What will i be doing for these people?" She asked not willing to do just anything not that she wanted to do anything at all for anyone she wanted to be free but that did not seem likely any time soon.

He smiled. "well entertain will vary from person to person but for the most part jus drinks and beings something pretty to look at, but some may want more and I expect you to do anything they ask, though I will promise no more than oral if they get sexual." He chuckled lightly as they hit the stairs.

"If you want to be able to move for the next week you will do it." He turned to face her. "And may god help you if you embarrass me. You will be obedient of I may throw you to them and let them do as They please. Currently I have the ability to stop them."

She was not happy that she had no choose she had to do this or one she would not be able to more for a while and two she would have to let the guys to worse to her. She new when she had to be obedient and this was one of the times where she had to be even though she did not want to be.

He smirked as he saw he will cave a little more. "Thats better. now lets go see what they order first." He had not mentioned they were all owners of their own female pets. There would most definatly be some shows. He smiled as he led her down the stairs towards the living room.

She wanted to kick him down the stirs. She wanted to run away and be free of this hell hole. She would not be someones pet.

As they arrived in the living room there were three chairs placed around a table. two of them occupied by men the other was empty. On the table sat two women in similar clothing to hers, except one was a blond in red and the other a redhead in black. "Take a seat on the table unless ordered otherwise by any of us." He smiled as he took his seat in his chair.

she glared at him before doing as she was told. she did not want to be there but she had no choice.

Back
Top Bottom