Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my Master (thend krieg)

"i may like how it felt but i still hate you." She said as she was hating her self for enjoying or well more like loving what he had done to her.

He laughed as he pulled away from her pulling her with him, "Come now up the stairs time for you to get cleaned up."

She let him pull her away with him. As she was moved she hurt some and was really worn out but that just made her not want to fight him off.

he led her upstairs to the bathroom removing the last articles of clothing and climbing into the shower with her turning the water on a warm setting.

She got into the shower and when it was turned on she let out a happy sigh liking the feel of the water. She closed her eyes and looked up at the water.

He smiled as he let the warm water run over him as well his hands gently pulling her body to him. "I hope you learned your place I would hate to have to do worse."

"ill be good." She said as she looked him in the eyes. A few seconds later she said "for now"

"Well then I guess you are warned when you misbehave you will be severely punished." he laughed quietly as his hands roamed her body slightly before reaching to grab the soap.

He finished cleaning himself and turned to her. "You have ten minutes to be in my chambers." He climbed out of the shower and dried himself leaving the shower.

She sighed again then started to clean herself. She was happy to have a shower and when she was clean she turned off the water and dried off with time to go to her masters room. She did not want to go but she did not want to be whipped again sp she went to his chambers and walked in.

He laid on the bed reading his book waiting on her to show, a leash already secured to a corner bedpost with a lock to ensure she could not leave his room during the night. He only waited for her to come close enough to put it on her. When she arrived he smiled, "come here my pet."

She looked around at what was in the room as she walked over to him. She was only obeying him now because she did not want to be hurt anymore.

He smiled as he pulled her onto the bed latching the leash to the with a small lock to ensure that she would go nowhere. "My personal bathroom is within reach, other than that your not leaving this room." He smiled deviously at her.

She pulled on the collar and then looked at him. "fine" She muttered as she stood there not liking the collar and leash that was keeping her from running far away.

"Don't worry once I am sure you won't run away we can do away with it, but for now." He smiled as he pulled her under the covers, pulling her body against his warm skin. ""It stays. I hope you dont mind, I have grown used to sleeping in boxers." He chuckled, "Then again I would do it anyways even if it did bother you."

Rena sighed as she was pulled close to him and she laid there a against his warm skin. It felt nice to be near someone but at the same time she hatted it. "I don't care what you sleep in im just happy your not naked." She said as she laid there.

He laughed whispering into her ear, "Watch your tongue or that may become the case." He chuckled a little more as he laid his head back down on the pillow.

He smiled as he curled against her. He was tired from the day and was sure she was exausted as well. his eyes slowly closed as he drifted to sleep.

He woke early and slowly slipped from the bed, careful not to wake her. He moved to the closet picking out her outfit for the day, a tight white leather dress that would just cover her extremities, as long as she stood straight, and a leather g string and laid it on the nightstand next to the bed with a short note. "Be changed into this when I return." After placing them both down he went downstairs to prepare for the day.

Back
Top Bottom