Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my Master (thend krieg)

She let out a scream of pain each time she was hit with the hard whip. Tears formed in her eyes as she could not take the pain so she said ".....Yes..... master..." She did not want to call him master but she could not take any more pain.

"Much better now lets make sure we do that from now on. "He reached down his hand stroking her damp flesh the vibrations still going. "Well your awful wet my pet."

She moaned some as her wet pussy was stroked. She was not sure what to do anymore she did not want to get whipped again it hurt to much but she did not want to be someones pet.

He smiled as her moans escaped. He let a finger dip into her working her a little faster. "tell me are you enjoying this my pet?"

She could not help but say "I like it." It took her a few seconds to say "master" She did not want to say master but she did not want him to stop.

He smiled cutting off the machine and reached up unhooking the cuffs. He moved his finger faster now diving deeper into her. "Your learning."

She was very glad the cuffs were unhooked and the vibrating stopped only to get more from his fingers making her moan.

He smiled as his hand moved faster as he tossed the whip to a nearby table. he leaned her against him gently groping at a breast now as his mouth moved gently kissing and nibbling at her neck.

She leaned her head back and let out a moan as she was played with. She was slowly forgetting what had happened before the pleasure.

He smiled as he grabbed her and carried her to a nearby table sitting her on it so that he had better access to her body his hand roaming her body his hips grinding against her his lips teasing at her neck.

She let herself be moved to a nearby table. She forgot her situation as her hands roamed his body well she moaned from his hips grinding into her's.

He smiled. as he grabbed her her hair pulling it back so that she was looking at the ceiling, his lips and teeth teasing at her throat as his other hand began to undo his pants letting them fall to the floor taking his boxers as well his massive member now inches from her delicate folds.

She stared at the ceiling as her throat was teased by the other. she could feel the heat of his hard member inches from her wet pussy.

He smiled as He slid forward his hard member sliding slowly into her. He released her hair so that his hands could fondle her breasts.

She gasped as he slowly started to push into her. It hurt but compared to the whipping she had gotten earlier it was not that pain full so the pleasure soon took over her making her moan.

He too let out a moan as his massive length pressed into her filling her completely as she reached up his hands fondling her breasts.

She let out a long moan as she was completely filled by the mans massive erection. she moved her hands to his sides her nails digging into his back some as she moved her hips a little.

He arched and moaned as she dug her nails into his his hips now thrusting back and forth in time with the movement of her own.

She could not believe how she was acting it was like she totally forgot about the fact she was just his slave. She let out more moans as he thrusted into her. She dug her nails into him more as she moaned.

She moaned more as she was reaching her peak after he thrusted into her a few more times she moaned loudly and cam.

She moaned as she was filled with his hot cum. She laid there painting as she still felt so good from all of this.

He smiled leaning forward to whisper gently into her ear, "I knew you would come around." He chuckled as he emphasized the word

Back
Top Bottom