Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my Master (thend krieg)

He moved the bar up now tapping it agaings her breasts, focusing his assult on her nipples. He did this a few times before collapsing the rod to a handheld size and walking over and grabbing a choke collar. He opened the cage holding the rod close to her pink flesh. After the collar was on he attached a long chain leash. He moved away and send the rod back to full length. "Come here slave."

Sena was never the obedient type so when she was told to come here she spit at him and said "Fuck you." She then moved her hand to the collar holding around it so it would not choke her as much when she pulled away as hard as she could. She did not want to be there she only moved close enough to get out of the cage before she pulled again on it trying to get away.

He took the leash and pulled it hard. He ran his hand up grabbing it close to her neck. He pulled tightly so that since her hand was there, would both pinch her fingers close together and choke her at the same time. He took the rod and began tapping it on her ribs and breasts to encourage her to listen. "Now now no need for that language." He jerked the collar hard still holding it taunt.

Sena winced in pain as the collar pinched her fingers and chocked her at the same time. She then had to deal with getting shocked more. It hurt but being chocked was stopping her from screaming. Tears formed in her eyes but she still did not go to him she was still being stubborn.

He smiled seeing the tears well in her eyes. He took the leash jerking it towards him, "I SAID COME HERE!" His voice was now coated with both anger and irritation as he flung her towards him. He took the rod and pressed it against her simply holding it against her hip.

Sena hated him more now his anger made her not want to go to him more then she already did not want to go to him but she could not keep pulling back so when he jerked the leash she had not choose but to go to him and get a consistent shock that made her let out a scream of pain. Soon the pain was to much for her and she passed out going limp and falling to the ground.

He turned off the rod and set it on the table, "Now the real fun begins." He picked up her limp body and carried it to the basement. He lied her on the table as he fixed up a few things. He too her and set her on a triangular block of wood with a silk covering so that her legs fell down either side and the tip was against her delicate pink lips. He lifted her hands and connected them to some chains and pulled them tight. He moved to her ankles binding them tightly to the legs of the contraption. He took a blinkdfold and wrapped it around her eyes moved to sit in the chair nearby waiting on her to wake.

It did not take to long after she was tied up. She opened her eyes and saw darkness because of the blindfold which made her panic and try to move but she couldn't because she was tied up. As she struggled against the restraints she winced in pain that still was there from the shocking and the chock collar.

He smiled walking circles around her, his shoes making a light click on the ground. As he moved behind her he reached onto the pyramid and flipped a switch causing it to begin to vibrate against her rapidly.

Sena watched him as he walked around her and she gasped when the pyramid started to vibrate.

"Go to Hell." She responded as she pulled on her restraints. She was a virgin and what was going on was making her wet though she was still refusing him as much as she could.

He grabbed a hard whip and cracked it on her thigh. He turned the dial making the vibrations come in short rapid bursts. "Language young lady. Now answer my question."

She held in a scream though it was hard when her thigh was whipped with the hard whip. She let out a gasp as ther vibrations came in short rapid bursts. "Burn in hell." She said with a glare.

He raised the whip this time bringing it down hard on her left breast followed quickly by another swing to hit the right. He turned a different dial making the vibrations stronger but still in rapid bursts. "You really are a tough one, though I rather enjoy this." He smiled slyly.

This time she could not hold back the scream of pain when her breasts where whipped. Tears formed in her eyes as she tried hard not to let out a moan from the vibrations.

He felt a satisfied chill as she let out her scream. He moved closer to her letting the whip rest on her breast. "Now I ask you again. Are you a virgin?"

She shuttered as she did not want to get whipped again though she did not want to answer his questions. She held back her fear of whips and said "Go die."

He sighed "And I actually thought we were making progress." He let out three strikes this time all on her stomach, "At least your language has improved.

Her stomach as very weak she was not use to being hurt there so very pain filled screams came out. The pain was getting to much she was not sure how much more she could take with out braking.

Her pain filled screams were music to his ears. It could only mean how soon her mind and body would entirely belong to him. He moved closer maxing out the vibrations of the triangle. He too the hard whip caressing her pink flesh down below. "Now once more. Are you a virgin?"

She took a deep breath as the vibrations were maxed she was really wet her body was loving the vibrations though it did not like the pain. She did not want to answer his question though she did not want to he hurt again so she gave up on not answering him with this question and she muttered "yes."

He pulled the whip away and leaned forward kissing her cheek. "good now we are starting to make progress." HE reached back and lowered the vibrations so that it kept her excited but would not let her cum. "Now there was still a problem, when you address me you will call me master now try again in full sentence form. I want to hear you say it.

"fuck no" She yelled at him she was not going to call him master that was not going to happen or so she hoped.

He sighed, "You make me sad. I thought we were making such good progress. He raised the whip letting it crack her rips twice. He then raised it higher to crack in on her cheek firmly. "Now Try again."

Back
Top Bottom