Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love my Master (thend krieg)

ukeshadow

Supernova
It was midnight and the Emerson's Slave and Pet Emporium was still opened for costumers. They sold all kinds of slaves and pets. They sold slaves and pets to be used for many things and they were the best at selling what they had. As a man walked in a young woman walked out from the back with a smile and looked him over "Welcome to the Emerson's Slave and Pet Emporium are you looking for a slave. Of coarse you are one that is new and fun someone who make you work for what you want" She said knowing this should interest the man. "You want Sena." She said as a girl with long black hair and red eyes is pulled out into the room for the man to see. All that was on her was a rode that was not covering her fully fought against the man holding her.

Jalder was his name, tough everyone called him J. He was well known for his riches and got away with all he wanted, including enslaving women to be his toys. His most recent enjoyment was getting a little old and he was bored of her. He had gone for a midnight stroll when he happened to find the slave shop. As he walked in he wore his usual outfit of blue jeans and a tight fitted plain black tshirt. He smiled as the girl approached him and listed exactly what he was looking for. As the young girl was brought out for his show he could not help but smile. He walked over his hand sweeping the robe aside to expose her chest so that he could grope and view her freely. "tell me about her."

Sena glared at Jalder as he grabbed her robe and moved it from her body so he could grasp her breasts in his hands. She kicked him as she kissed out "Don't touch me you filth." This only made the owner of the store smile. "Now now Sena behave yourself." the lady said then said "Her family sold her to us just last year so she is still very disobedient but that means you can train her to be how you want her to be." The lady explained then asked "What would you like to know about her?"

He laughed as her kick landed absently on his leg. He ignored it as he trailed is hand over her stomach. "Basics will be good. Age? Fears? And sexual experience? Oh and anything unique about her?" He smiled as her let a hand raise the back of it striking hard against her cheek. "Strike me again and punishment will be tenfold." He glared at her before walking back over to the stor owner. "And also does she come with anything, cloths, cage, leash, excetera?

"She is 22 she fears storms and whips that's all we know of her fears. We do not know if she has ever had sex before but we think she probably has since she was sold to us when she was 21. She seems to be very mouthy and she takes punishments instead of begging for them not to happen. She likes being nipped." The owner explained then watched as Sena was back handed. "When i get out of here ill kill you bastard." Sena said as he went back to talking to the owner. "She will come with a leash and a collar and what she is wearing now." The owner said with a smile.

He smiled as he looked her over one final time. "A cage will be needed. I don't for see her sitting still for the car ride home. Not a big one. Make her nice and cramped. How often has she been whipped?" HE looked to the guards, "Go ahead and cage her up. Oh pleas bind her hands together, I don't need her swinging too much when I open the cage." He looked back to the owner. "Is there anything we need to take care of before I take my toy?"

"go cage and tie her up boys." The owner said to them then watched as she was taken away to get ready to be taken to her new home. The owner then looked back at the man and said "She gets 5 lashes every time she disobeys anything. She sometimes is not that disobedient but some times it get to 30 lashes a day." The owner explained then said "The cage will cost you extra."

He laughed as she told him the small number. "If she is afraid of the whip how does she receive so many and still not be obedient? And money is nothing I will pay whatever the cost is." He watched as the guards dragged her away. He would most certainly have fun with her, though he would have to break her in, though he did not mind that so much.

"I do not know why i guess she just refuses to be obedient no matter the cost." She said then calculated the numbers to see how much she was going to cost him and it ended up being a very high number. She told him it just as the man carried the cage out to the room with Sena cramped in it and the robe bot fully covering her because she was struggling to much when put into the small cage.

He could not help but chuckle lightly as he saw her struggle in her small cage. He returned to the owner taking out a small wad of cash and counted out the price she had told him. After he finished he returned the few bills remaining back to his pocket and walked over taking the cage with the girl and walked out the door. He opened the back door to his car and laid her in the seat. He they climbed into the driver seat turning the car on and heading towards his home.

The owner watched him leave as she held the money. "They should get along well." She said with a smile. The girl kept struggling in the cage trying to get out as she yelled swears at him.

He smiled brightly as he drove home rapidly. He pondered torments in his heads, from physical to mental to sexual. All the things he could do to her now that she was his. "Say what you want and struggle all you want. Once you get home I will teach you your place. You will break. They always do for me." He purposely tried to sound egotistical so that he could get a laugh out of it.

"I will never submit to you. i will not brake." She said sternly. She did not want to let him get his way. She would get away from him and then be free for ever or so she hoped. This was her plan but she new it was going to be hard to actually run away from a man like him. "I hope you have a heart attack " She hissed out at him.

He laughed as he pulled into his driveway the large iron gates swinging open. "Oh my thats quite the insult." He squeezed out sarcastically before laughing. "Your stuck with me. You may as well learn to like it or your life will be a living hell." He finished the drive up the long driveway pulling up in front of is large mansion.

Sena glared at him and said "i will get away from you. You can not keep me." She wanted him to know that so when she did get away from him he would no she warned him. She was going to make him work more then ever to get anything from her he was going to learn how hard it can be to make someone like her break.

He laughed as he moved in setting her cage on the floor. He ignored her comments and began walking circles around the small cage analyzing her posture. He was going to start before he ever removed her from her confines. He had many plans to torment her.

Sena glared as she was carried in the cage and set on the floor and circled. She was sitting in the small cage with her legs pressed to her chest and her head on her knees she did not have much room to really move.

like this
caged.jpg

He smiled seeing her body pressed in on itself and against the bars on the cage. "Well unfortunately, due to your insults and foul language I have to punish you before you can ever be released." He smiled as he walled over too the closet pulling out a long metallic rod that had two prongs on the end and a handle with a turn dial on the other. He turned the dial and pressed the button sending and arch of electricity between the prongs. He held the prongs close to her ass and did it again, this time holding the button down and tapping it against her bottom repeatedly. He had it set fairly low, for it would only deliver a minor bite.

Sena tried to move away but the cage stopped her from moving. "No don't stop." She yelled as she was being shocked. She could not get away but it was not height enough to hurt to much but she did not like it ether way.

He turned the dial up another level. "Why should I stop? So I can let you out and have to work to continue your punishment." He tapped the rod againt her knees to force her legs apart slightly. He eased the rod forward between her thighs turning the power to half and tapping her inner thigh.

Sena was holding back all screams of pain really well as she was being shocked. She was use to being hurt but when she was shocked on her inner thigh a scream escaped her lips. She was going to close her legs but that would just get her shocked worse since the rod was there.

He smiled as he kept easing the rod towards her tender flesh between her legs. He turned the dial to max and tapped one thigh letting it bounce to the other before balancing it perfectly in front of her entrance. "So why is it you don't want to behave for me? I could make your life easy. Just please me and you live easy."

Sena let another pain filled scream escape her lips as Jalder turned the rod to max then tapped her thigh again. She listened to what he had to say but she did not want to be a slave she she refused with a "Ill never please you. i hope you burn in hell."

He laughed heartily, "Is that so? Well then it appears we are in for a long night." He smiled as he flicked his wrist letting the rod tap her pink tender flesh several times. Occasionally he would miss and get her hips or thighs but her prodded her about 10 times, all the while an evil smirk rested on his face.

every time she was shocked she let out a scream. She wanted him to stop but she did not want to give into him at all.

Back
Top Bottom