Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kogohazan's request thread (looking for MLP!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogohazan

Planetoid
Hi everyone. I am looking for anyone who is looking to do some RPing. Some long term RP’s would be preferable but I would be willing to do shorter ones too. I love detail in any story but you dont need to write a book back. A few sentences at the very least would be good. I will always try to match the amount of effort put in. I am male and only wish for female partners. I prefer to be slightly dominate but nothing too extreme. I also enjoy the plot of any story. I am not looking for 100% smut but rather something that could go on for a while that we could both have fun with.

My big likes are
virginity
impregnation ( more detail with this is always appricated. It does not have to happen every time but when it does the more indepth the description gets the better.)

My absolutely nots are
Anything that would go on in the bathroom
rape
multiple partners

What I am looking for.

MLP: FIM
Not a huge fan of anthro or humanized but if the plot is good I can get over it
Oc x any of the main 6** (would love you forever)
Oc x any other female character *
OC x OC*
Any male character x any female character*
REALLY CRAVING!!!

Harvest Moon 64/friends of mineral town.
I would love to do a slice of life story with any of the girls from the game. Starting with when the main character inherits the farm going through daily life the festivals and dating. I have a preference towards Karen or Maria. But any of the girls would be fine.

Human characters
I usually only like human characters in a high fantasy setting. Usually mideviel times with a bit of magic thrown in if it helps the story If we can come up with a good story idea then I am on board though.

I am pretty open to anything not on my no list and would be willing to give any ideas that you have a try so if you have something you are interested in just let me know.

Possible plot ideas

New in town
My character is new in town and bumps in to yours. We become friends and go from there

Save the world
The world is threatened from a force of our choosing and we must stop it.

Following in your footsteps
Your character has been sheltered her whole life (being royalty or for some other reason) and runs away. My character is an experienced Swordsman (or thief or something else) who she bumps into a trains her in his art.

Once again I am open to pretty much anything so if you have an idea I would love to hear it.
If you are interested in any of these or just have another idea entirely please feel free to pm me. I am on when I can and try to get on at least once a day for a response but I have a pretty busy schedule and sometimes cant. Also if we start and you decide you want to stop just let me know and there will be no hard feelings. Hope to hear from you all soon!

RE: Kogohazan's request thread

Still looking for ponies and pokemon. Feel free to contact me if you have an idea.

RE: Kogohazan's request thread

Edited some things. I dont have a lot of time right now but have the space for one or two rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom