Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something from the store (Um x VelvetBlossom)

Djinn re-appeared just like yesterday, except this time it wasn't as much fog to cloud the room. Once she hovered over her lamp again it didn't took long for Desiré to come out of nowhere too, though she was dressed in a school uniform. Then they listened to his second wish and it was granted with a nodd. It was something new, but... it didn't impress her. It sounded boring. Still, it would be hopefully interesting to see what he had in mind and what was going to happen anyway.

It might have been a good time now to let him know about another rule, a lesser known one amongst the humans in fact. Mostly because not many really made use of it anyway. "Your wish shall be granted, Master. Also, you may undo any wish at any time. However, if you do, you will not get your wish refunded." In the meantime, Desiré took Adrian's arm and wrapped herself around it. "I assume that you will take me with you to school?" Djinn asked. "If so, people won't be able to see her, but not me. Of course you may chose to leave us here at home as well, Master."

Adrian could tell that Djinn wasn't particularly impressed with his second wish, the look on her face said it all. Darn, he had been hoping that one might have piqued her interest a little, if only for what he might do with that kind of power. Maybe there was still time to prove to her it was an interesting wish...and he would have to think very carefully on his third...it was his last chance to convince her to stay longer and grant him more wishes. Of course he wanted to make it worth her while to do so as well, he didn't think of her as just some kind of slave. It was good to know he could undo a wish, though the two wishes he had made so far he couldn't possibly think of wanting to undo.

"Oh yes, I'll absolutely be taking you both to school" He grinned, looking between Djinn and Desiré. So, people would be able to see Desiré, but not Djinn....interesting. "I wouldn't want to leave you both bored here, I'm sure you want to see a little more of the world than just my bedroom right?" And besides, maybe Djinn would be interested with how he handled his newfound ability to essentially get away with doing anything he wanted!

It didn't take long before the trio had arrived at school, a little early as Adrian usually was. But this time he wasn't going to just go straight to class as he usually did...oh no, he was going to begin taking advantage of his new power right away. Turning instead towards the gym building he began a fairly brisk walk. The cheerleading squad had morning practice today, they should probably be nearly done by now. Perfect opportunity.
The boy only stopped once he was stood outside of the girls changing room, staring at the door for a few moments. Maybe this was too big as a test....but then again if he wanted to really test that his wish was granted how he wanted then this was the perfect way to do it right. With a deep breath, the boy moved forwards, strolling straight into the girls changing rooms, glancing around and walking up behind the nearest cheerleader, dressed in only her underwear, and reaching up from behind her to grab at her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze through her bra and awaiting her reaction...

The cheerleader he had sneaked up on, Natalie, shrieked when she suddenly felt the touch on her breast. The others turned around to see what's going on, some screaming in reaction too. Natalie immediately had turned around to slap the boy's face and shouted at him. "What do you think you're do-- oh... It's you Adrian. I'm so sorry!" Since Natalie didn't knew it was him, the wish didn't worked on her (or any of the girls) until they saw Adrian, of course. It could have been any of the boys after all.

Once the situation had calmed down the rest of the girls continued getting dressed and changed. "What are you doing here anyway, Adrian? It's not like you're not welcome, of course." She smiled and, like a few of the others, changed her bra in front of him and got into their cheerleader uniforms. A short skirt and tight clothes with cleavage to give the sports teams the right spirit and "motivation" to win and didn't got in the way of their performance.

"As you can see, your wish has been granted Master" Djinn said while taking a look around. It wasn't surprising her that he went for something like this first, though she rather expected him to visit the showers first. Well, the genie was close enough anyway and it made both her and Desiré grin a little.

When Natalie shrieked, Adrian got worried that the wish hadn't worked, that he was about to get beaten up, reported and who knew what else. When they turned around though, as he braced himself things suddenly seemed to relax, Natalie quickly going back to normal, acting like there was nothing wrong with him being there. She even continued to get changed, even removing her bra right infront of him to put on her sports bra! Adrian couldn't help but stare at her bare breasts for the few moments they were infront of him, licking his lips. He could feel a stirring between his legs, the very visible bulge in his pants running down his legs beginning to move a little. "Oh I....just came to see you all of course..." He looked around at the girls as they tugged on their uniforms.

"Well....actually, I was hoping you girls might do me a little favour actually....maybe help me out with....a 'little' something...." He grinned slightly, then reached down to unfasten his pants, tugging them down along with his underwear, unleashing his now rapidly growing cock, raising up, growing longer and thicker with every passing second, until it stood at its full 26 inch length. "Maybe you girls can help me out with this? It'd be totally school spirited of you, and if I don't cum before class starts then it'll never go down" He reached out with a hand, this time reaching under Natalie's skirt, beginning to rub at her pussy through her panties.

“Ah… I don’t know, dear…“ Natalie replied and lightly bit her lip at the touch of his hand. She tried to look him in the eyes, but every now and then for a brief second she couldn’t help but to look down on him where the very tips of her fingers just gently grazed over the enlarged manhood. “I mean our training is about to begin, so I don’t know if there’s enough time for it.“

Some of the girls snickered and giggled, Desiré just smiled friendly as usual. After a little while in which she just kept her fingertips grazing on his rod, her silence was broken by another shriek when another girl sneaked up on her from behind, grinned at Adrian over her shoulder and squeezed Natalies breasts. “Be quick, don’t ruin our outfits and we’re all yours“ she grinned, seemlingly speaking for the whole team as none actually seemed to have any objection to what the captain said.

Adrian smiled when he noticed Natalie looking away from his eyes, becoming fixated on his throbbing cock every now and again, then shivered and groaned as her fingers brushed against the sensitive shaft. "A-ah...c-come on...you guys gotta take some responsibility....undressing like that, being so sexy....this is kinda your fault, it's only fair that you help to take care of it right? I'm sure the coach will understand if I explain to her that you were only helping me" Adrian moved his fingers a little more, slipping his hand inside of Natalie's panties now to begin rubbing at her pussy more directly, his thumb brushing across her clit right as one of the girls snuck up behind her and grabbed at Natalie's breasts.

"Oh I can be quick I promise that" Adrian grinned and rubbed his head with his free hand. "But as for keeping your outfits clean....well, I think I'm gonna need your help on that one. Since I got bigger I certainly cum a lot more too..." Without even realising it Adrian had said the trigger word. Within moments his cock was growing larger before the girls eyes, starting to push up more and more from 26 inches, to just past 30, also growing thicker at the same time. "A-ah...oooh...see...now look what you girls made me do? You gotta help me now...."

“Uuuh, nice trick!“ the boob grabbing lady behind raised an impressed eyebrow, then poked the dick just to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. Actually she wasn’t supposed to be surprised at all. After all, Adrian’s wish was that “everything he does would seem absolutely normal“ to everyone. At first Djinn granted the wish just like that but it seemed awfully boring to her, so she made the definition a bit more vague. Even now she was still playing around with the wish for her Master unless he told her otherwise. That is, if he’d ever figure it out in the first place. So far he hadn’t complained after all, right?

The other girl came up to him, pushed Natalie aside and took Adrian’s hand. „“I’m Melissa. And you two are coming with me“ she said, dragging both Adrian and Natalie into the shower rooms. It was still a bit wet but… “It’ll do to keep your mess at minumum“ the captain explained.
Within less than a few minutes later Adrian was pushed against a wall with his clothes removed and 3 girls in front of him. Melissa with a big grin right in front of him, Natalie with a blush to her left and Desiré with her usual exciting expression to her right.
„“Think you can handle 3 pretty ladies at once, big boy?“ Melissa laughed and placed her finger on the tip of his dick to press it down and let it bounce up just lightly.

Adrian grunted slightly as one of the girls poked at his enlarged cock, pre-cum quickly forming at the tip and starting to run down the shaft. He didn't seem to notice the girls odd reaction, he was just happy they weren't freaking out over it. If anything, Djinn's playing with his wish was only going to make him enjoy it even more. Besides, if she was having fun then it might encourage her to stay beyond just three wishes.

When Melissa approached and took Adrian's hand, he blinked, but certainly didn't resist as she pulled him and Natalie towards the shower rooms. He stumbled slightly as his clothes were rather forcefully tugged away from him, though he was eager to pitch in and help, fumbling a little to get his shirt over his head and toss it aside, just in time to be pushed against the wall, now met with the sight of three girls all looking at him, or likely more specifically, the throbbing 30 inch erection that was between him and them. "Well...I think it's time we find out if I can don't you...?" Adrian grinned, then moaned as she pressed the tip of his cock, her finger getting covered in his now free-flowing pre-cum. In his current state he didn't doubt he could handle all three of them...he was so aroused right now it was going to take at least 3 orgasms to calm his body down. "But it's not fair I'm the only one naked....don't you girls want to join me?" He licked his lips, glancing at Desiré for a moment...he wondered if what Djinn had told him yesterday would still work. To find out he began to imagine her with larger breasts....large enough to rip out of the clothes she was currently wearing....

(I imagined all of them to be undressed at this point, but i can work with it.)

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle. Apparently seeing two curvy, sexy cheerleader in underwear right in front of him just wasn't enough for Adrian, was it? Only Desiré still had her shirt on and was about to take it off when she felt something that caused her to stop. Her chest grew once more, bigger and bigger until they ripped the fabric of both shirt and bra apart, graining her the curious and amazed eyes of the other two girls again that meanwhile had taken of their panties and bras as well.

Unlike Natalie, however, Melissa didn't just threw them on the ground. Instead she found fun in toying with the massive cock again. In this case, she hung the underwear on it and commented it with "looks cute" and a little smile. Then she placed a hand on Natalie's shoulder, turned her around and pushed her a few steps towards the boy, with his dick between their legs touching the wet slits.
"Enjoy the show" Melissa grinned, talking to both Adrian and Natalie, and pressed her lips on the latter's while one of her hands reached down to squeeze one of his juice filled balls. Both girls began to make out and slightly grind their hips on the throbbing thing beneath them. Desiré went on her knees, too, to take his other ball into her mouth after briefly kissing it.

((Ooops! Sorry ^^;; ))

Adrian watched as Desiré's chest started to grow once again, so the spell was still in effect...perhaps it was a permanent thing after all. He licked his lips as they continued to grow, until her shirt gave a satisfying ripping noise, the clothing falling apart as her chest pushed out and finally settled into place with their new size. The boy grinned slightly, barely giving a glance to the reaction of the other two girls. They seemed to be taking it well however at least, so perhaps the wish for thinking of Adrian's actions as perfectly normal also extended to his actions on making Desiré's body change...after all, her changes were one of his actions.

As Melissa started toying with his cock once more Adrian let out a loud groan, pre-cum dripping from the tip onto the shower floor, shivering at the feeling of her panties against his skin. Oh how many boys had dreamed of getting their hands on a cheerleaders panties...and now Adrian was getting his cock on them. He licked his lips, then grunted as both girls stepped closer, slipping his cock between their legs, their slits grinding against him. "The show..?" He blinked, then gasped as he watched the girls kiss. This seemed to be beyond the actions of his own wish...had the girls done this before...? Could wild rumours of lesbian sex orgies amongst the cheerleaders actually be true? Oh if they were, Adrian was going to have to get himself an invite to one of those.
Adrian groaned loudly, then started to thrust his hips, grinding the shaft of his cock along Natalie and Melissa's slits, his balls rubbing against Desiré's mouth. "Nnngh....oh yeah...definitely enjoying this show" He reached up to the girls infront of him, grapping one of Natalie's breasts and one of Melissa's, giving them a firm squeeze. "You girls...you're good at this aren't you? Well, if you ever want more practice with kissing, or men in general...you just let me know" His cock gave a powerful twitch beneath them, throbbing almost hard enough to lift the girls off their feet.

Melissa and Natalie couldn't seem to get off and away of each other. With their eyes closed the two girls kept kissing, groping and caressing various parts of the other and nearly forgot about Adrian in the process if it wasn't for his massive rob twitching beneath them, causing them to open their eyes and moan simultaneously. It was a sign for them to move on, though Desiré didn't quite liked the idea of having to let of the large testicle she sucked so passionately while her other hand was busy with his second one.

The two girls got off Adrian's dick. Natalie got on her knees while the others sat left and right of her behind to slightly spread her lower lips for Adrian to get a goot look at, and to an extend into, the juice-leaking pussy that was just inches away from his tip.
"Dig in" Melissa grinned, Natalie blushed in response of that and let out small whimpers whenever she could either feel Adrian's head or Melissa's middle finger poking against her while they waited for the boy to make his move.

Adrian was both disappointed and relieved when the girls dismounted the shaft of his cock, much more and they would've had him shooting cum all over the showers. He was panting heavily as he watched them, shivering as Natalie moved to be infront of him and spread her legs, Melissa and Desiré on either side of her. "Dig in...? Don't mind if I do..." Adrian licked his lips as he looked at Natalie's spread pussy lips, the tip of his cock prodding against her. Oh god, he was finally about to lose his virginity....finally about to fuck a girl for the first time! He couldn't hold back anymore, he needed this too badly. Without giving any further warning he thrust his hips forward, grunting as the head of his cock speared into Natalie's pussy, pushing a few inches inside of her.

"A-ah! Ooooh....f-fuck...so tight Natalie...." The boy groaned, then reached forwards, his cock pushing further into Natalie's body as he reached out and grabbed her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. He panted, feeling the tip of his cock pressing against some further resistance....Natalie's cervix....well, he wanted past it. With a growl he thrust sharply forward again, forcing his way into Natalie's womb. The sensation of doing so however was too much for the freshly de-virgined boy to handle. With a loud gasp his cock gave a powerful throb, then erupted with cum directly into Natalie's womb, a constant flow of hot, thick cum pumping into the girl, even more than Adrian had cum all over his bedroom the night before, far more than Natalie's womb could contain at its current size, yet the thickness of Adrian's cock left the fluid with no escape as it continued to pump inside of her, like someone had shoved a fire hose into the girl and turned it on full.

During his penetration tears formed in her eyes. Sure, being a cheerleader Natalie has had quite a few cocks in her life, but the number of them who managed to reach the end of her tunnel could be counted on one hand. And now Adrian could count himself one of those lucky ones. Still it hurt to have such a huge member shoved into her and Natalie clenched her hands while whimpering quitely as her walls were further spread. She sighed in reliev when she could feel Adrian poke against her crevix, not expecting he'd go any further. Natalie had barely time to look over her shoulder when she felt him pushing on and giving her a feeling she never felt.

He had actually entered her this deeply, which caused her whining turn to moans and pain to pleasure. If she wouldn't need it to prevent falling over Natalie would have moved a hand to her belly that was being filled with a seemingly endless amount of his seed that had no way out, so her body had to handle it by extending her stomach.

"You ruined her figure..." Melissa giggled petting her friend and teammate's belly, then giving him the most sad and poutiest playful expression she could. "And I get nothing?"

Adrian groaned loudly as he continued to pump cum into Natalie's body, sighing contentedly when the flow slowed and finally stopped. His cock had gotten so thick that the cum was trapped inside of her womb, leaving her with a rather swollen belly, his hot, thick cum swirling around inside of her with every movement. "Nnngh...." Adrian grunted as he finally started to pull his cock out, shivering as the tip finally slipped out of her, still dripping with a combination of his cum and her juices. "Oh I'm sure her figure will come back....of course maybe Natalie likes all that lovely cum inside of her, she might not want to squeeze it out" He chuckled slightly, then grinned as Melissa pouted at him.

"Oh come now Melissa, you think just once is going to be enough after that show you put on for me?" As if to emphasise the point, Adrian's cock gave a powerful twitch, still just as hard as before. "And as a special treat, I'll let you pick how and where you want it"

While Natalie was laying on her side, panting and with her hole still leaking a stream of white seed, Melissa licked her lips and grabbed the throbbing cock firmly without wasting much time. She wasn't quite as gentle as Desiré was the night before in terms of stroking though. "This is something you can brag about, boy." Melissa grinned up at him, then spit on Adiran's member to rub it in afterwards.

Melissa was a dominant person, from being the captain of the cheerleaders to the way she acted, behaved and even the way she sat in front of him now, people would say this girl "radiates leadership and dominance". Wheter it was Adrian's wish that she considered it normal to submit to him now or if it was her own choice not even Djinn could tell for sure.

"Master," the lamp's spirit eventually spoke to Adrian again after sitting, or more like levitating, quietly in a corner during the previous show. "I will grant you a forth wish, under a condition", she spoke slow and paused for a moment. Listening to her and the girl's handjob might have been a little difficult for him to do at once. "Your next wish shall be a selfish one. And your forth one shall be selfless. Or the other way around." It wasn't like she would actually be able to deny any wish anyway, so why not try and make it a little fun and challenging at least.

Adrian grunted as Melissa roughly grabbed at his cock, which twitched powerfully in her hands, the boy groaning loudly as she stroked it. "Oh definitely....and believe me, I intend to brag about it....plenty and often. Maybe I'll be sure to show it off nice and often too...I bet all you girls would love to see it all the time now wouldn't you? If you're really nice to me, I'll even let you help me out with it now and again" He licked his lips as she continued to rub him, lubing him up even further with her saliva, mixing it with his own cum and Natalie's pussy juices that were still coating part of the shaft, though not all of it....he hadn't managed to get the entire thing inside of her after all.

When he suddenly heard Djinn's voice though, Adrian looked up quickly. No matter what was happening to him, it was like her voice cut through everything, making itself clear to him no matter what was going on. A fourth wish? So, she was granting him at least one additional wish it seemed, if not the unlimited ones he desired. Still, there was a condition...a catch, always a catch. Though this one was rather unusual. One with that was selfish, and another that was selfless. That was more difficult than it sounded....a selfish wish was easy, the wishes he'd made so far had been selfish, pretty much any wish he could think of was selfish....but what would be a selfless wish? World peace? An end to hunger? Disease? War? But were those really selfless? He'd need to think on that....though thinking as serious as that would have to come later.

Adrian was suddenly snapped back to focusing on Melissa, moaning loudly, his cock throbbing in her hands. "H-hey....keep that up and it'll be all over your face. Don't you wanna know what it's like inside you? Having a nice big belly like Natalie there?" He licked his lips as he looked Melissa up and down....god he wanted to just grab her body and ravish her, use her like some sex toy until he was completely satisfied...and not just her....

"I know what I'm doing..." she answered, continuing rubbing and stroking Adrian. Melissa had enough experience with men to know how it felt when they were about to burst, and if anything the bigger ones only made it easier to tell for her. And so she waited for the right moment, the moment he couldn't hold himself back any longer. She wanted to have some of it on her face right before taking it in. But... why? So far she hadn't allowed anyone to ever cum all over her face. Some even got punished if they failed to keep their mistress' face clean. Again, it might have been simply Adrian's wish, but it was still quite a big step.

Once she figured the time was right Melissa waited only a few more seconds before she shoved the massive member down her throat and gag. Being so lubricated it went in and down faster than she had expected, and even with if she had done it more slowly the sheer size and thickness of his thing was likely to make gag anyway. At least Melissa was able to suppres further ones and focused fully on swallowing the white cream that filled her throat and even came out the corners of her mouth along with muffled moaning sounds.

Adrian didn't doubt her when Melissa said she knew what she was doing. Oh god, the way she was rubbing his cock, the way she took him into her mouth and sucked on it....god she was clearly an expert at this. Not only was he in her mouth, but her throat as well....despite how huge his cock was she was taking him right into her throat. Another new sensation like this, it was too much for him to take. The boy cried out loudly, his cock pulsing and throbbing in Melissa's throat, before he came hard once more, just as plentifully as he had into Natalie's womb. "Oooooh fuck!!" Adrian thrust his hips forward a little, trying to push a little more of his cock just a bit further down her throat while he continued to cum over and over again, each spurt as hot and thick as the last.

"Nnngh! Ooooh yeah...." The boy slumped backover as his orgasm began to subside, having pumped out just as much cum as he had before to inflate Natalie's belly. "Ahh....that felt so amazing..." He licked his lips, his cock beginning to soften slightly now.

Just like Natalie's, Melissa's belly soon started to expand from the amount of hot semen that was poured straight down her throat to the point that she was drooling with it as well. Never did anyone gave her this much, and that meant a lot. It had been a long time since she panted and moaned after a blowjob (or much rather handjob). As soon as he softened and retreated out of her Melissa grabbed him again, grinning up at him. "You said three times, didn't you? We wouldn't want you to go back on your word, my dear."

Now even Djinn raised an curious eyebrow to see if Adrian was really able to. After two large loads like that it wouldn't had surprised her and it sure wasn't anything to be ashamed of either if he couldn't. "Do you think you can make it, Master?" she whispered curious. In the meantime Melissa had place a hand on her belly and looked at it for a bit before she got on her knees and turned around, rubbing her butt against the soft but still remarkably big meat. "How about giving her the third round, or the greatest orgasm she ever had?" Djinn suggested, though didn't mentioned if she was talking about a wish or just simply something she wanted to see. In the end it was his own decision, of course.

That was true, he had said three times, but damn she had done such a good job of sucking on him. But that swollen belly of hers was so sexy....and just think, he could possibly make it even bigger. He glanced to Djinn as she spoke, seemingly making some suggestions. Well...that gave him an idea, an idea for his selfish wish. A slight grin spread across his face, licking at his lips as he looked to Djinn. Even if Melissa couldn't see her, at least his speaking out and making a wish to a seemingly invisible person wouldn't seem unusual to her, after all, everything Adrian did was now seen as normal. "Djinn, I've got a wish....I wish I could control orgasms. Not just my own, everyone. I want to be able to control when and how they have them whenever I choose" Not only would this allow him to harden himself at will, but he could give someone an orgasm merely by thinking it, without even having to touch them. That certainly could be rather fun.

Adrian could already feel his cock hardening once more from the thought, though he did remember another way that had always gotten him hard quickly. He looked back to Melissa and grinned. "Alright Melissa, let's get that belly of yours even....bigger" He had said the trigger word once more. Instantly, within Melissa's hands, Adrian's cock once more began to swell. Not only was it hardening, but it was growing longer and thicker once more, the length now pushing to just past 40 inches of throbbing erection.

For a moment Djinn hesiated before she answered.
“…granted.“ That was it. No more. Not how it worked, not when (or if) there were times it wouldn’t work.
It was a wish that had to be granted, and she did it.
No one ever said she’d had to like a wish, agree with it or be excited about it. And it was perfectly normal not to like every wish.

After a short pause Djinn continued.
“You may alter your wishes. How strong they affect people, who should no be affected or how they are triggered.“ It was a rule he didn‘t needed so far, which is why she didn’t mention it. Now, however, he likely wanted to choose a trigger for his latest wish she hadn’t explained.

Meanwhile Melissa’s eyes widened as the already huge cock did the same; growing in size, length and girth. It caught her by surprise for a moment and she wondered how big it would or could still get. She didn’t ask how he did that, though. Every cock grew bigger when aroused, don’t they? Which meant she and her swollen, cum-filled belly had done a good job!

“Make it grow inside her“ Natalie suggested snickering while petting and stroking her own inflated belly. If there were any more cheerleaders around he’d soon disable their whole team, she mused with a smile.

It was so hard to figure out what Djinn was thinking. Was she pleased with his wish? Amused? Bored? Disgusted? It was impossible to tell. He did wonder....would his latest wish work on even her? Well, perhaps he would find out soon enough. All he needed now though was to think of a selfless wish, that was going to be a real challenge...though he could think on that later. Right now he had something else to focus on. It was good to know he could alter his wishes, how strong they would be....that could come in useful for this wish, but right now he wanted to test exactly how it was going to work. Adrian just smirked and licked his lips as he watched Melissa's reaction to his growth. She was amazed, but not freaked out, perfect.

"Oh? Now that does sound like a very good idea Natalie..." Adrian looked to her and smirked, reaching out to gently pat her swollen belly, feeling his cum moving around inside of her. He looked back to Melissa, leaning a little closer. "Well then Melissa....I think you better get on your hands and knees so I can get this inside of you, then I'll give you a feeling nobody else can ever give you" His cock gave an extremely powerful twitch in Melissa's hands. "Why don't we get all of it inside of you. Just think, you'll be a record holder for sure. Biggest cock and most cum? A record any cheerleader would be proud to have"

That indeed sounded like a challenge the cheerleader could impossibly decline. She wasn't sure if it really was the biggest cock or most cum she ever had, due to the wish making her think it would be average or slightly above, and every guy ever always thought that himself, but Adrian had confidence and quite some stamina, she had to admit, which both were very sexy attributes and qualities to both girls.

Almost reluctantly Melissa let go of Adrian's lovely member. Not without a kiss to say goodbye, of course. Then she followed his instructions and got on her hands and knees, wiggling her sweet cheeks invitingly.
"Ready when you are, sweety" Melissa chuckled. She was dripping wet and excited and wouldn't have done a good job hiding it even if she'd tried to.

Djinn and Desiré tilted their heads slightly when they heard the idea. It sure sounded interesting to see what would happen. Hopefully the humans wouldn't hurt themselves during the growth though. But then, who was she to b e concered about these things. It was the next wish that kept her on a curious edge. And, of course, how he would be using his second one.

Adrian watched as Melissa got onto her hands and knees and wiggled herself like that, he was rather nervous...could he really get it all in her? Well, he was going to damn well try if nothing else. "Well then, here we go" He grinned slightly, shifting forwards and grasping his cock in order to guide it, prodding at Melissa's pussy with the tip. "D-damn...you're completely soaked....good to know I can turn on a cheerleader..." He licked his lips, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit in order to tease her for a few moments, then with a grunt he started to ease himself into Melissa's waiting body. "Oooooh....ahhh...f-fuck...so hot...so tight..." Adrian slid the first few inches into her, then stopped for a moment in order to compose himself, taking several deep breaths. "Ok...." He could bend over and reach out, grasping Melissa's firm, tight ass cheeks, then began to pull himself deeper and deeper into her waiting body, inch after inch of his now over 3 foot long cock vanishing into Melissa's pussy and, quite quickly, her womb as well.

Back
Top Bottom