Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something from the store (Um x VelvetBlossom)

Uminator

Star
Adrian wasn't sure why he'd walked into the antique store as he'd been passing it by. Normally he just passed the store without even giving it a look, he was barely even aware of its existence. But today....today was a little different. Today he'd gotten a strange feeling as he walked by the store, slowing down before stopping entirely and looking in through the window. "Huh...." His eyes wandered around, before becoming fixed on a rather old lamp. It was old, beaten up, pretty dirty....but he couldn't stop staring at it for some reason. ".....Ok ok fine" He grumbled to himself and walked into the store, chatting with the store owner for a few moments before pointing out the lamp, paying the small fee for it and having it wrapped up in some paper and placed into a bag.

When he got home and to his room, Adrian had pulled out the lamp and placed it on his desk, sitting down and staring at it for a few moments. "Why did I buy this thing anyway...?" He poked it for a moment. "It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so dirty...." He grumbled, then started to rub at the lamp in order to clean it. "I just got such a weird feeling from looking at this thing.....at least it wasn't too expensive I guess...."

For several moments after Adrian started to clean the lamp nothing happened. It took some time for it's dweller to awake from her long sleep. A misty cloud eventually rose from the acient lamp and filled the room, slowly taking the form of a female that gave a gentle smile and bowed politely before Adrian.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Master", the girl greeted. "How may I, Djinn, serve you?"

It has been a hundret years since she was freed, so the magical being was excited to serve and curious to see how much the world had changed. And of course, what her new owner will wish for. Power, Fame, Gold and Money,... it's more often than always the same but it's interesting to see all the different outcomes!

Adrian was about to give up with rubbing at the lamp to clean it, or at least about to maybe go and get a wet cloth that he might have a bit more success with. Before he could move too far away though the strange mist started to smoke from the lamp, gradually filling the room, surrounding him for a brief moment before it shaped into a humanoid form....and then solidified into a somewhat scantily clad woman. "Uhhh...." Adrian stared for a moment. Did she just call him master? Djinn? Wait....did that mean...?

"Um...I...wait what? Djinn...? Is that like...are...you some kind of Genie?" He blinked in confusion, then glanced at the lamp for a second then back to her. This was like some kind of weird fairy tale. "You're....are you saying I get...wishes or something...? Like the...three wishes then you go back to your lamp...?"

"That's correct." More or less. Fortunately over the past hundrets of years the fairy tale had been changed in the genies' favor due to, what she assumed anyway, mistranslations. The rule she knew from back then stated that a Djinn had to grant at least three wishes before they were allowed to go back to their lamp. Djinn wouldn't complain about the change of rules obviously, though it meant that she would sometimes just stay after the third wish to watch the results for a little longer sometimes.

"So, what is your first desire, Master?" Djinn asked while her lower body began to form from the lamp's smoke at last. She crossed her legs, floating in the air above her previous home as she waited for his answer.

This was rather difficult to take in for Adrian. Somehow he had ended up buying some kind of magical lamp and now he had wishes? He could wish for abslutely anything he wanted? Thoughts started swimming through his head....there were so many things he could wish for! But if he was only limited to three. Well....money would certainly be nice but....it wasn't like he was from a poor family or anything. And besides, money was something you could earn without a magical genie. As he thought for a few more moments, Adrian's face started to blush. There was certainly one thing he could wish for....something that wouldn't be possible without some kind of magical wish granting Djinn. And besides....maybe it would be a good way to test both if this was real, and if she was willing to grant any wish he might have.

"Ok Djinn....I've...got a wish" He seemed to have suddenly gone rather shy. "I'm....not exactly big in certain places. So....so I want you to....I wish for you to make my sexual organs bigger!" His face was bright crimson as he made the wish. If he hadn't seen her forming out of smoke he would've assumed this was all some kind of prank, but the fact he had watched her form from nothing...well, it was rather convincing.

It wasn't the first time someone had wished for this, but at least somewhat more unique than the usual. Apparently this was a really old desire of mankind. The ancient being grinned and snapped her fingers. "Granted." Nothing happened, however. Not yet anyway. He didn't said how big, neither when it was supposed to become bigger. She loved litte rooms for her to play around and enjoyed it alot, as did other genies as fas as she was aware.

"Just think or speak "bigger" and it shall happen." Also it would grow over time even without him triggering it, but for now Djinn was simply curious just how often he would think about it, how much he'd let it grow on his own. "If you allow, Master, I'd be curious why you wished for this. Do you have a girlfriend you wish-- you want to please? Of course, you do not have to answer your personal reaons a simple servant like me."

When she said 'Granted' Adrian couldn't help but look down at his crotch, perhaps expecting to suddenly see a bulge in his pants. But....nothing, he couldn't see anything. He didn't feel any different either, not even a tingle. He suddenly had a terrible thought that perhaps this was like one of those evil movie genies...they'd twist wishes or grant them in a way that wasn't intended...maybe she had made it only microscopically bigger so that the wish was technically granted even without him actually seeing any results. Before he could question her though, she fortunately explained how it worked.

"Oh...thank you" He nodded, letting out a little breath of relief. "Why? Oh um...well....I....no...no girlfriend at all....I think if I did have one she'd laugh at me for being so small..." He looked away somewhat shyly. "I'm....not very big down there....at all....so....that's why I made that wish" He smiled lightly, shaking his head. "Oh um...well....you don't have to be my 'servant' really....I wouldn't mind if you were my friend too" He grinned softly, then slowly looked down, though didn't remove his pants. "Ok....here goes...." He took a deep breath before speaking the next word. "Bigger!"

"No real girlfriend would ever laugh, Master." Djinn smiled, which then turned into a rather confused look. Friend? That probably wouldn't work. Not like she minded being a servant so much anyway. Also she'd be gone after two more wished, wouldn't she? Off all the things had knowledge about, being a friend or how to be a friend was something she didn't knew.

As soon as Adrian then gave the command the magic started to work, a thin dusty mist, most likely barely or completely invisible for him, ran into his pants and worked it's way around his manlyhood and balls. Perhaps it was a little itchy, maybe some tickling, or something completely different. Djinn couldn't tell how it would feel or how big it was going to get. Curious she leaned in just a little from her still floating position to see what happened next.

"Maybe not...but even so...I doubt any girl would wanna go out with some little scrawny guy like me anyway. The tiny thing down there would just be the last thing to laugh about..." He sighed softly. She hadn't responded to his request to be his friend....oh well...maybe even that was too much for a genie. Well he would just have to be careful with his other two wishes.....assuming he couldn't wish for more wishes. Well....surely that would be against some kind of rule.

"Ah!" Adrian jumped slightly as he felt an odd sensation in his small cock and balls, then shivered as he felt an almost tight sensation. A moment later he felt almost a kind of strain. "Nnn..." He almost groaned slightly, before he started to feel his underwear getting slightly tighter. A split second later his pants shifted slightly, then started to bulge slowly in the crotch area. "It...it's happening....it's getting bigger..." He didn't realise he had just said the trigger word again before the first time had even finished, lost in his excitement.

"Did you had any doubts?" Djinn asked. It was his first wish and most of her previous owners had, so it was no big surprise to her really. Speaking of big surprise, however... "Are you satisfied with your first wish, Master?". The lamp's spirit had to admit that her current Master was kind of cute in his own way. He was different from the others. He seemed younger and wasn't as powerful as a king or emperor. It sure was fascinating.

She couldn't do much but waiting and curiously watching as his crotch stretched and grew. How big it was getting was completely up to him, after all. Though if it was going on any further his next wish might be a new pair of pants, Djinn mused with a slight grin.

"Well....honestly...? I wasn't entirely sure this could possibly be real" He grinned sheepishly. It was a shame she would be gone after two more wishes....he wanted Djinn to stay around if even for a little while. She might not have thought of herself as more than his servant, but she was still the closest thing to a friend he really had. "I....a-ah....y-yeah....I think I am..." He took deep breaths, fidgeting slightly as he continued to grow, the second use of the word 'bigger' definitely having an effect.

"Ngh...." As his pants continued to grow increasingly tight and uncomfortable, Adrian had little choice but to reach down, the tightness becoming painful now. "G-gotta...." He winced, then quickly unfastened his pants, tugging them down slightly along with his underwear, allowing his still growing organs to spill free. His balls had swollen to twice the size of golf balls, whilst his still flaccid shaft was now pushing past its eleventh inch in length and still going. "O-oh wow..." Adrian stared in disbelief for a moment, before the still growing shaft started to thicken and the lengthening grew faster. This wasn't due to the spell though, this was due to his own arousal beginning to kick in.
A few moments later, the spells effects seemed to be done, for now at least, then a few moments after that his own natural growth had finished. Once it was all done, the small boy was now sitting with a 20 inch erection throbbing between his legs thanks to the double use of the trigger word. "O-oh my....oh wow....it really..." Adrian seemed to have forgotten about Djinn for just a moment, but when he noticed her leaning in, he squeaked loudly in embarassment, his face flushing as he tried completely uselessly to cover himself up with his hands.

Djinn closed her eyes and folded her hands behind her back. "Are you satisfied with your wish, Master?" she asked, even though it was fairly obvious that he at least was very surprised. She too was, to be honest, but she supposed every man had an different idea for what big was supposed to mean. The genie girl circled one finger in the direction of the bathroom and levitated a towel from it to cover his manlyhood, seeing how he seemed to be a little embaressed about it yet. Or maybe it was just her presence? Not like she hadn't seen a penis before. Perhaps not that big though.

"Do you already know what your second wish will be, Master?" Djinn smiled, her eyes still closed even when his member had been covered. "If not, I would like to recommend you to lay down for a little while. Body alteration can cause these parts to become very sensetive at first sometimes."

Very sensitive was definitely right. When the towel floated over and draped across his manhood he gasped and inhaled sharply, that minor and simple sensation alone almost enough to drive him over the edge, leaving him sitting in his chair panting for a few moments. "M-my second wish....um...well....I was wondering..." He slowly leaned around his own erection to look at Djinn, the sight of her enough to make his titanic cock twitch a little. "....Is there no way to get more than three wishes...? I mean....when you grant the third wish you'll have to go back into your lamp wont you...? But if you stay out here granting me wishes...then you can stay around and see the world"

Adrian grinned softly, hoping his logic would work somehow. He wasn't sure how he could manage with just two more wishes. For one thing he needed to find a way to put this new cock to use, though it would be incredibly embarassing to make a wish enabling him to do so. But ontop of that, he had so many things running through his head, and what if he wanted to make more different wishes later? No....three just wasn't anywhere near enough.

More wishes was something everyone tried to wish for. Of course it didn't work; they already had more than three without knowing so. Not that any Genie would have bothered to correct the humans yet, and Djinn didn't planned on changing their ways yet. It was for the best of all. However... "Maybe I can make you a deal", she offered. "If all three of your wishes are unique and entertain me, I might stay. So think carefully about them, Master."

Out of curiosity, after a moment or two, she then asked. "If you already want more wishes... what do you have in mind?" Sometimes it sure would be fun to read other's thoughts and minds. She often wondered what was going on in people's heads and being a wish grantig lamp spirit it certainly would help. Though it probably would also ruin the fun and surprise to hear it at last.

So...she could grant more wishes if she wanted, there wasn't any actual restriction on just three hm? That was interesting to know. He just had to be interesting, unique and entertaining. That was easier said than done though. Still, if he avoided the obvious things such as Wealth and Fame, then he should have a good chance. "Ah...well...." Adrian thought for a moment about her question regarding what he had in mind, but he just grinned and decided to turn the tables on her. "Well you'll have to stay around and grant more wishes to find out wont you? If I just go and give everything away right now then you might decide to leave" He stuck his tongue out, then gasped as the towel shifted slightly on his cock, the incredibly sensitive organ beginning to leak pre-cum from the tip, the incredibly strong smell already beginning to fill the room.

"Ooooh...." He shivered slightly. "I...I need to use it....I gotta use it so badly. D-Djinn....since uh...since you keep calling me master....do I need to use a wish for.....you to uh....'help' me with this?" Of course he had no intention of wasting a wish just for one time with her...no, he had a backup plan in that regard, though it was a wish he thought might have been made several times before.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, Genies are not allowed to physically interact or interfere with humans." However, she guessed, she could help him anyway, using a bit of magic. Djinn tilted her head for a moment and thought about it, then waved her hand above his head. If it was only a personal desire, not a clearly spoken wish, he'd had to endure her way of handling it. This spell would some time, so Djinn send her master into the land of dreams.

Adrian wouldn't have a long, but at least hopefully pleasant dream of being a sultan on his throne, left and right to his feet two girls that looked up to him, a third one that'd feed him grapes and a forth one that formed from clouds and smoke just like Djinn before walked up to him from the other end of the room. She'd take a hold of his face to press her lips on his and disappeared in a cloud that formed something around his neck only to appear kneeling before him again, holding his massive shaft and kissing the tip of his member gently. "Wake up, Master" she spoke; the dream ended. The 3 girls around him vanished, the forth one however, as well as a thin golden necklace with an orange gem hanging from it around his neck, remained.

Adrian seemed slightly disappointed when she said she wasn't allowed to physically interact or interfere with humans. It seemed an unusual rule to have. Still, it meant that maybe he'd need to go to his fall back idea and make a wish. Before he could though, she waved her hand above his head, and before he could ask what she was doing he felt himself rapidly falling to sleep, slumping in his chair and dozing rather cutely....though still with a throbbing 20 inch erection between his legs. It seemed that wasn't going anywhere until he was satisfied.

The dream was certainly pleasant to say the least. Adrian rather enjoyed having four girls all around him, two bowing at his feet and giving him a feeling of power and superiority, a third feeding him the juiciest grapes he had ever tasted, and then a fourth moving to kiss him, then suddenly vanish for a moment, before she was suddenly holding onto his cock. He groaned, both in the dream and reality, when the girl kissed the tip of his cock, the large, powerful shaft throbbing and twitching.
But then the dream was over, three of the girls vanishing as he opened his eyes....though the fourth girl, remained, still at his cock. He could feel the necklace around his neck, looking down at it slowly for a moment, seemingly a little confused, then up at the girl. "H-hello there..." He swallowed nervously, who was this girl? Where had she come from? Was this Djinn's doing? Well...he wasn't going to complain, especially since he hadn't had to use a wish to get this. "O-ooh..." He groaned as she continued to hold his cock, pre-cum quickly starting to run down the shaft and onto her fingers.

"This... is Desiré." Djinn told her Master and leaned back as the new girl licked some more pre off of the tip. "Unlike a wish, unless you un-wish it, she will be gone when I go. Until then, however, she is all yours." Desiré lightly rubbed on his shaft and placed a kiss on the enlarged balls as they talked, or much rather as Djinn explained. "She can be anything you want. With that necklace, it is all your imagination. She can look however you want and, more importantly, take in as much as you... well... desire" she chuckled. "Now, if you'd like me to leave the two of you alone you just need to say a word, Master."

The new girl was created by his imagination and could be shifted just as easily. So it wasn't exactly counted as a wish but more as a personification of his desire. Also, having him such a huge rod and no one to properly use it one seemed just cruel to Djinn.

Was this girl real? Was she imaginary? Well....she, or more what she was doing, certainly felt real, and maybe that was all that mattered. Adrian groaned again as Desiré rubbed at his shaft, kissing at his swollen balls, eliciting a sharp gasp from the boy. "S-she can look....however I want?" He shivered again. He had his own personal woman and he hadn't even had to wish for it. He couldn't even ask for Djinn to leave, he was too busy moaning in pleasure. Then again, perhaps he didn't mind if she watched her handiwork in action.

"Nnnn....ah...." Adrian moaned and pushed his hips slightly forwards to press his cock more firmly against Desiré. "Nnnn....m-make her breasts.....make them bigger...enough to wrap around my new cock..." Of course, without realising it, Adrian had once again said the 'magic word', triggering another spurt of growth from his cock, the boy yelping as it started to grow once more, the tip pushing upwards, the shaft swelling and thickening. This time he had pushed to around 26 inches in length, the shaft almost as thick as his arm by this point.

As soon as he said what he wanted the necklace's gem began to glow and granted him what he asked for. Desiré's breast grew in size until they enveloped the cock. They were soft like a pillow, but with only a word that could change any minute for them to become firm. Djinn enjoyed the show and grinned. Apparantly her Master was satisfied, or at least he was about to be, she mused. The second girl squeezed her enlarged breasts together and started to gently grind up and down his dick.

"Are you getting used to the sensetivity, Master?" Djinn asked. Some got used to it faster, other slow, some don't feel it to begin with and for others again it never really lets lose. It was fascinating to her how different the human body reacted for every individual.

Adrian watched in amazement as the girls breasts swelled and grew before his eyes, wrapping around his cock like two giant marshmallows. He threw his head back and groaned in pleasure, panting as more pre-cum poured from the tip of his now 26 inch cock, running down the shaft and onto her breasts. "O-oooh....I...I love the sensitivity...I...I hope it always stays this sensitive...a-ah! Ohhhh!" The way his hips were already starting to buck meant the boy was almost certainly close to cumming already. Hardly surprising given that this seemed to be his first experience that didn't involve his own hand. "Nngh....g-gonna....oh god....j-just a little more...a little faster...please..."

With a chuckle Djinn nodded, said "As you wish, Master" and Desiré increased the pace at which she rubbed her large breasts on his member and licked along it's sides. At this size, Adrian's cock was impossible to take into her mouth while being on her knees like she was. His balls had been out of reach and burried under her breasts as well, but at least she got all the way down to touch them every few times she hit the long member's bottom again. She smiled, enjoying to both please her master and feel his meat against her silky soft skin.

"Look at those golden eyes, Master", much rather more of an orange tone just like the necklace's gem, though it sounded better like this, Djinn thought. "Look at them and see how much she craves your release already."

Adrian grunted every time his balls were touched, even they were incredibly sensitive now, but he loved that. He loved how much more sensitive he was now, it just made the pleasure all the more intense, all the more real. His cock was throbbing between her breasts, twitching so powerfully that it was moving between the two giant orbs of soft flesh, the heat from them and his cock almost burning. It was a miracle that he hadn't cum already to be honest.

Adrian looked up slowly as Djinn spoke, tearing his eyes from Desire's breasts and looking into her eyes instead. He could see the intense lust, the hungry craved lust in her eyes. That was the final straw, Adrian's virgin body could simply take no more. He cried out as his hips bucked, his shaft bulging as his orgasm began, though due to the length of his shaft it took a second or two for the cum to travel all 26 inches. When it finally did though, there was an explosion of cum from him, shooting so hard that the first few spurts splattered all over the ceiling of the room. After that, all of it began to rain down on Adrian, Djinn and Desire like a cum fountain, his swollen balls pumping spurt after spurt for over a minute before the flow finally slowed, becoming a long trickle down his shaft, whilst all three of them, along with most of the room, were splattered with hot, thick cum.

While Desiré just grinned Djinn gave a soft chuckles as the white rained down on the room, though it didn't touched her but rather rained through her. The lamp and the other girl however haven't been as lucky and got covered in his cum. Slowly Desiré's breast then grew back to a normal size while she seemed to become more and more transparent. After another minute or so, she disappeared along with Djinn, who did so in a little poof.

Admittedly, it was new to her too that she found herself inside the lamp again, but it was easily explained. Usually owners took good care of the lamp and didn't got dirt (or... cum, in this case) on it. After all, she was only set free when it was rubbed and cleaned in the first place. Perhaps it was time for her young Master to get himself some rest anyway. It wouldn't surprise Djinn if he was exhausted after such a large load, and the first time not just with his bigger rod, but also the first time ever as far as she could tell.

((Sorry it took me a while, I've been sick for a little while x.x ))

Adrian panted as the cum rained down on him and Desiré, though it seemed to simply pass through Djinn onto the floor beneath her. It was a shame....the genie was rather sexy after all...but perhaps in the future...the boy grinned slightly at that thought. Not to mention, a titjob had felt that amazing....what was sex going to feel like? Especially with this new cock of his. Oh yes...he was looking forward to finding that out, not just with Desiré either. His huge erection began to slowly soften, though didn't significantly shrink. Even when fully flaccid, his enlarged organ still hung a good 12 inches between his legs....that was going to be noticeable no matter what he wore. But that he could take care of later, right now he was tired and needed some rest, quickly drifting into what was intended to be a nap in his chair, but ended up being a full nights sleep.

The following morning when Adrian awoke, a glance down between his legs, and the cum all over his room, confirmed he hadn't been having a wonderful dream. He grinned at the realisation, but then another realisation hit him, he had school today....and with this new hugely noticeable bulge he would certainly be noticed. And if he popped an erection in the middle of class, something he often did, then he would certainly be seen, no way his clothes would even contain him, let alone conceal. Still, he had an idea about that. He reached for the lamp, quickly giving it a rub. "Djinn, I think I might have my next wish.....I was wondering if you would be able to make it possible for people to think that, no matter what I did or how I changed, they thought it was perfectly normal" The intention behind this had more than one purpose of course. Not only would this allow Adrian to just whip his cock out in the middle of class and sit with a huge erection, but he could satisfy it anywhere and everywhere....and he could even just grab a girl and grope her, with her thinking it was perfectly normal rather than freaking out. He could do anything....get away with anything! Oh yes, this would be a very powerful wish indeed....and hopefully one that Djinn would not have heard before so that he would be one step closer to fulfilling her terms for more wishes.

Back
Top Bottom