Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adopt-A-Role-Play (Strong partner Required. Involves abuse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndNich123

Pulsar
When we first started talking, I was beside myself. The hottest, cutest guy in school was talking to me? Me of all people. Little Callie Coleman. The school’s biggest nerd. He wasn’t making fun of me. He was kind, sweet, and caring. I was on top of the world because not only as he talking to me, but he wanted to go out with me. Can you believe it? I hadn’t ever been on a date or even a kissed a guy before.

So we started dating, and things were going great. Were going great. It started with little things. I forgot he was coming over. I missed our evening call. Then when he caught me talking to another guy, a friend I’ve had for years, he flipped out. In private, when I was talking about my friend, he hit me. Told me I humiliated him by talking to other guys. He asked did I like making him stupid. I never thought of it that way. Slowly I had to stop talking to my friends. All of them. Even the girls. He said the stupid bitches were putting ideas in my head. His grip over my life was tight. He even picked out which colleges he wanted us to go to. So I filled out all the papers to go. He was even helping by paying for it. He leaves one week ahead of me to get our apartment ready. Good. It was the opening I needed.

I had been working a job that he allowed me to have. I saved up every dime, sold some of my possessions, and even applied of student loans. I was to attend a college as far away from him as I could get. Finally I was free.

My first year took some getting accustomed to. I was always afraid he was coming for me. My roommate, Emily, is nice. She even humored me about all the locks I wanted on the door. As time went by, the locks were used less and less, and I even made friends again. Tonight is the first night of our summer break. Our first year of college is over, and it’s my birthday. My friends are throwing me a huge party at a local nightclub, and I can’t wait. Little do I know there’s a surprise coming for me alright. He found me. I just don’t know it yet.

I would love to work with a partner on this role-play, and I'm open to discussing the plot. The above is just a set up, a backstory to what the role-play would be about. I am not looking for a partner to pick up where my former partner left off from. I would like a total restart to this role-play.

AndNich123 said:
When we first started talking, I was beside myself. The hottest, cutest guy in school was talking to me? Me of all people. Little Callie Coleman. The school’s biggest nerd. He wasn’t making fun of me. He was kind, sweet, and caring. I was on top of the world because not only as he talking to me, but he wanted to go out with me. Can you believe it? I hadn’t ever been on a date or even a kissed a guy before.

So we started dating, and things were going great. Were going great. It started with little things. I forgot he was coming over. I missed our evening call. Then when he caught me talking to another guy, a friend I’ve had for years, he flipped out. In private, when I was talking about my friend, he hit me. Told me I humiliated him by talking to other guys. He asked did I like making him stupid. I never thought of it that way. Slowly I had to stop talking to my friends. All of them. Even the girls. He said the stupid bitches were putting ideas in my head. His grip over my life was tight. He even picked out which colleges he wanted us to go to. So I filled out all the papers to go. He was even helping by paying for it. He leaves one week ahead of me to get our apartment ready. Good. It was the opening I needed.

I had been working a job that he allowed me to have. I saved up every dime, sold some of my possessions, and even applied of student loans. I was to attend a college as far away from him as I could get. Finally I was free.

My first year took some getting accustomed to. I was always afraid he was coming for me. My roommate, Emily, is nice. She even humored me about all the locks I wanted on the door. As time went by, the locks were used less and less, and I even made friends again. Tonight is the first night of our summer break. Our first year of college is over, and it’s my birthday. My friends are throwing me a huge party at a local nightclub, and I can’t wait. Little do I know there’s a surprise coming for me alright. He found me. I just don’t know it yet.

I would love to work with a partner on this role-play, and I'm open to discussing the plot. The above is just a set up, a backstory to what the role-play would be about. I am not looking for a partner to pick up where my former partner left off from. I would like a total restart to this role-play.
Sounds like a really interesting set up, if you're interested PM me. I'm an experienced writer, older guy, and into creating something interesting for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom