Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Ageplay! F x M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amiley

Dust
Hello, I'm Amiley!

I'm not new to role play, but I have been out of action for a couple of years. I am dyslexic so I tend to make some spelling mistakes but other than that I am fully literate. I tend to write two or three paragraphs depending on what my partner gives me.

I would like you to be able to match what I write roughly and I'll try to match you. I don't mind spelling mistakes but I would like you to be literate too.

I've been craving an age play role play for quite some time. The main pairing I have been hankering after is Teacher x Student but I'm happy with other pairings too.

I only play original characters and role plays.

I tend to make a rough plot up with my parter but I don't mind you sending me your plots/ideas.

I only RP on threads and PM's, no IM's

Amiley <3

Amiley said:
Hello, I'm Amiley!

I'm not new to role play, but I have been out of action for a couple of years. I am dyslexic so I tend to make some spelling mistakes but other than that I am fully literate. I tend to write two or three paragraphs depending on what my partner gives me.

I would like you to be able to match what I write roughly and I'll try to match you. I don't mind spelling mistakes but I would like you to be literate too.

I've been craving an age play role play for quite some time. The main pairing I have been hankering after is Teacher x Student but I'm happy with other pairings too.

I only play original characters and role plays.

I tend to make a rough plot up with my parter but I don't mind you sending me your plots/ideas.

I only RP on threads and PM's, no IM's

Amiley <3

Like you message. Older guy, looking for age plays, happy to play to your kinks. If you're still interested PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom