Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The White Witch (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull

Moon
I have a craving for a story involving a white witch similar to this lovely creature seen in the Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. You don't need to have seen the movie, though it isn't bad. Basically white witches are good witches, though just a bit sexier than Glenda from Wiz of Oz. I would like to pair her with a dark warrior type for some story and smut.

I could play this a number of different ways. Good vs Bad with either some non-con, seduction, or maybe just wishful thinking that she will convert my character. I could also do this Good x Good with a bit more romance. This won't really be fan fiction, just borrowing the concept and perhaps her look for an original story.

As far as the mechanics of it all goes. I do my writing in PM here on Blue Moon. Typical for me is 2 to 3 paragraphs once a day or so. Depends on, well a lot of different variables, but I am rather consistent. I am fairly laid back, if I can understand you I am pretty happy. I write for fun and like partners that do the same.

I am rather flexible as far as kinks go. I don't like anything that belongs in the toilet and like my characters to keep all their basic equipment. I am also an old fashioned M x F writer, not judging, just not interested in anything else. Other than that, if you have questions or are interested, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom