Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Close Encounter Of The Turd Kind(Drexel X causeway25oclock)

Ada continued to hyperventilate, as the alien approached her, up until he touched her forehead. Then, she felt oddly relaxed by the cold, clammy hands on her, still moist from her own secretions.

Then the tendrils moved. The human let in a hiss of air as she felt the syringes pierce the skin beneath her arms, her nipples, and one on her sensitive clitoris. As she watched in confusion, the skin around these areas started to turn transparent, revealing the tissues beneath.

Kleznor implanted x-ray vision ability in her eyes, with it she is able to see her body in transparency, he also removed his hands from her temple so that she will completely feel the needles that is now piercing her skin. The needles began pouring very thin metallic tendrils which are spreading on the breasts, armpits and clit. The metallic tendrils have spread across her vagina. Once the tendrils have covered a large area of their designated targets, Kleznor have pressed a button on the holographic console that sends small jolts of electricity on Ada's breasts, armpits and vagina. Kleznor observes what would be the reaction of his specimen.

As Ada suddenly felt the stinging of the tentacles, she winced, shutting her eyes. Once she opened them, she saw that there were now silvery threads spiderwebbing their way through her flesh. "What... what are those?" She tried to ask, but the only response she received was the electric shock. "Ahh~!" She cried out, jerking. "Ahh!~ Ahn~! Ahn~!"

She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out and spreading her legs, hips bucking. Thanks to her transparent skin, Kleznor could see that bloodflow was rapidly increasing in her nipples and clitoris, and that the canal of Ada's vagina was stretching out, expanding further back into her abdominal cavity and widening as well. He also saw that the fluid secretions within were increasing.

Klenor observed the bodily reaction of Ada carefully, he was quite satisfied with what he is seeing as the subject is somewhat resilient to the slightly shocking experiment. Seeing her breasts and vagina turned a little bit reddish, he stopped the electrocution. Kleznor was more curious on Ada's vaginal reaction, he saw that it had expanded and that there were lots of secretion going on. Kleznor immediately turned one of the idle metallic appendages to use it to suck out the fluids that are coming out of Ada's vagina. The head of the metallic appendage has turned into an inverted triangular suction pad and it fit perfectly on Ada's sex as it attached itself on her skin. Then it began a slow and gentle pumping as it starts to suck the fluids out of her vagina. "Hmmmm it seems you were feeling both stimulated and tormented by the electrocution."

Once again Kleznor placed his cold damped clammy hands on Ada's temple to calm her from the electrocution. "Those metallic fibers can do a lot of things to your body, what you have just experienced earlier is simply one of its features. It can also be used to skewer and tear every organ and tissue inside your body. It can also burn and freeze your tissues by sending hot and cold temperatures to your body. These metal can worm and slither in every part of your body, from your organs, tissues, nerves, bloodstreams and even to yours bones and bone marrows. Lastly of course, they are semi sentient robots that can also do things on their own. Perhaps you would like to experience those other features that I mentioned, no?"

"Do you think your body stands a chance against my contraptions? What would be your defense and protection rating against them? What do you think?"

Ada watched, breathlessly, as the triangular suction piece descended and fit over her vagina, perfectly forming to cover it. Her breasts and vagina were sensitive from all of the stimulation they'd received from the shocks, swollen and tender. She watched, eyes and mouth widening, as her secretions began to travel up the length of the clear tube, filling a reservoir hooked up to the end of the robotic arm that was currently sucking her pussy.

The alien's telepathic influence was the only reason that she did not immediately panic at his next words. "My body's immune system would be completely inadequate for defense. Our biology is not equipped to repair such damage, or deal with such temperatures. I... I think I've heard that some scientists are working on using nanotechnology to make our bodies more robust, but it is still in the conceptual phases. You could easily destroy me."

As the suction has gathered enough amounts of orgasmic fluids, the appendage detached itself from Ada's womanhood. "Hmmm, before I put modifications on your body I would need to make sure your body could endure severe pain as the process would be very painful." Without warning, Ada is released from her bonds and off the metallic table, "Go, to that small chamber, I would need to see check your body's limitation." The small chamber is a very small room, like a dressing room or a restroom cubicle, only that the chamber is completely empty of any object.

Ada did not move as the appendage detached itself. She looks at the small room. "Why would I go into a room that I know will cause me severe pain?" She asked, perplexed at the logic of it.

"Hmmm....inquisitive, I see that you still resist my methods, and that shows your intelligence....Hmmm quite peculiar for a human. Very well, I need further analysis of your anatomy to see if your body is compatible with body modifications." Without warning, Kleznor used his telekinetic powers to "transport" Ada to the testing chamber. Once Ada is inside, the walls of the chamber became to resemble like liquid metal, then it began releasing swarms of metallic worms all of which are surrounding ada, they were all swimming and floating as they surround the hapless naked lawyer. Then Kleznor, spoke again inside Ada's mind, "Shall we begin? Have you prepared your body for this endurance test?"

Ada's rendered dizzy by the sudden, unexpected teleportation. She finds herself floating, helpless, in the chamber of pain. Tiny worms then began to swarm out of the walls, towards her body. "No... nononononono...." She flailed wildly, trying in vain to escape the coming agony.

No matter which direction and how many times Ada flailed her arms, she didn't managed to land a single hit on the metallic worms, they easily avoid her strikes as if it was like chasing a school of fishes. Then suddenly, two holes opened up on the opposite sides of the the liquid metal wall where large metallic tentacle suckers suddenly shoots out and devoured Ada's arms that they were now inside the liquid metal wall, rendering Ada to be totally immobile. Then as Ada was in place, the worms began swim all over her as if making a silhouette of her bodily contours. Her breasts were surrounded by lots of worms as well as her armpits, thighs, belly and womanhood. Then slowly, the worms began to insert themselves through her skin, her breasts and armpits were being invaded mercilessly, then some of her pubic hairs were being....eaten by the worms, some worms also entered through her navel. Ada could see the worms swimming just underneath her skin as if her flesh is a large body of water. It will fell a little pricky when a worm enters her skin.

The lawyer started to hyperventilate as her arms and legs were encased in the liquid metal, trapping her in place. The strange, metallic worm creatures swarm all over her, biting into her skin. She sucked air in through her teeth, hissing. The pain was not quite as bad as she had expected, though. It tingled, as though the parts of her body being invaded had fallen asleep. As an added bonus, the worms devoured her pubic hair, effectively giving her a free Brazilian as they entered through her hair follicles, ensuring that her womanhood would be smooth from now on.

As the metallic worms were all swimming inside Ada's body, one by one the worms started biting the organs and tissues, Ada would feel the pain like numerous ant bites but no injuries would be inflicted. The fatty tissues of the breasts and the fleshy parts of the vagina all the way to the thighs as well as the muscles of the butt were the focus of the torture. Kleznor observes how long Ada would endure the test.

Ada began squirming and writhing as the worms gnawed inside of her. "Ow, oww, OWW! This doesn't hurt that much, it's just annoying!" She complained, as her breasts, vagina, and butt jiggled, the worms visibly squirming beneath her skin.

"Truly? You haven't seen everything yet." Kleznor pressed a button on his holographic computer, commanding the worms to change their function. If Ada thought that biting was all the worms can do to her then she would be proven wrong. Without warning, the worms suddenly stopped biting her inner flesh and then suddenly began emanating tiny electrical jolts. Their numbers would increase the zap Ada feels.

Ada jumped as she felt the first jolt hit her clitoris. "Ahh!" She sucked in a breath at what was to come, and it was followed by additional jolts to her clitoris, nipples, navel and armpits. "Ah! AHH! YAHH~!" As she twitched, her vagina once more began to grow moist. "I-GAH! I never realized I was a painslut... AH! GAH!"

Kleznor observed a little longer, seeing Ada perspire profusely from the electrocution. He is astonished to see thesubject being able to endure the ordeal without getting unconscious, Kleznor deems that Ada is fit for the final test. After a few more minutes, the worms suddenly stopped. Ada was released from the liquid metal wall and was transported to a metallic table via gravity. She is placed with her front facing the bed, so her ass is exposed.

"So, can you still hold up? The next one would be the most painful."

Ada twitched and jerked as the jolts went through her sensitive bits, gasping with increasing frequency with each jolt. Her perspiration seemed particularly concentrated in-between her legs, specifically on and around her vagina. Suddenly the jolts halted, and Ada floated free from the tube and placed on another table. As she sunk into it, the cold metal deformed, creating a depression the shape of her body so that she could fit securely.

"Next... next test?" she said, out of breath. "Do I have a choice?"

Just as she asked the question, a metallic tentacle descending from the ceiling and without warning it thrusts hard directly into her butthole. The metallic tentacle easily made itself inside Ada's rectum without much effort. The insertion of course would be painful but it did not wound her anus. The tentacle made its way deeper until it reached the end part of her intestine, there it started to rhythmically fucks her, stimulating her ass. After further stimulation, the tentacle began releasing nanobots through Ada's ass. The nanites travelled all over her body and then without warning the nanites began heating Ada's body to make her perspire more. And while they were heating her up, the nanites were also biting Ada's internal organs. Some nanites came out of her skin and went into her clit to bite and torture it.

Ada looked up, watching as the metallic tentacle descended from the ceiling. "I was waiting for this. Y'know anal probes are a cliche, right?" she said, glaring at the grey alien. Soon, the silvery tentacle was between her butt cheeks, and thrusting into her anus. "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhwwddd~" She moaned as it sunk deeper and deeper into her, eyes going cross. Soon, it was rhythmically fucking and stimulating her ass.

Even while it stimulated her, tiny bright blue motes of light traveled through it, entering her body. Soon, sweat was pouring from her skin, causing her to glisten from head to toe, even as tiny blue sparks began to appear on her body, focusing on her clit especially. She writhed and moaned on the table, feverish with overstimulation of pleasure and pain together. Sweat, and lubricating fluid, formed a puddle between her legs.

Kleznor watched Ada get violently rammed by the metallic tentacle while the nanites continuously bite, tickle, electrocute and heat her all over. He observes how Ada moaned and writhe wildly like an animal fighting for its very life. Kleznor sees Ada's bodily fluids continuously pour out of her womanhood and mixed with sweat dripping from her inner thighs. "This ordeal would last a longer, if you survive then you will awake in a state of pure wonder, if not then you will end up with your mind and body totally broken."

After speaking Kleznor left Ada to her rape torture and heads to the hangar to inspect something. Kleznor went to investigate Ada's car, there he searched on her crude equipment to see if she has something that would give him more.....subjects to claim. Kleznor have learned that humans are obsessed in using their small crude computers, particularly the so called "smart phones". Using his more sophisticated hologram computer, it didn't take long for the security barriers of Ada's phone to be breached and so Kleznor combed everything in the phone that could give him information. It only took a short time for Kleznor to pick up an interesting target as there were unread messages flooding all over Ada's message box. One of them is named Viola, who has messaged a lot of times already, asking "What's going on her.", "Where she is."... And of course the most interesting part is that the message is 1 Earth week old. Kleznor also browed through Ada's picture album and he saw a picture of Ada with Viola in a dinner party. When he saw how beautiful Viola is on the pic, Kleznor felt a never felt before intense surge racing across all over his body, as if he had gotten to have feelings of attraction. Kleznor deemed that this is none other than sexual attraction. Without wasting time, Kleznor ordered the ship's A.I. to track down where Viola is right now.

Going back to Ada, the metallic appendage that is ramming her anus had began rolling and twisting inside the rectum to give Ada a more arousing sensation.

Viola

latest

latest

recap___1986_by_tamanaangdrama-db3sg2f.jpg

recap___1661_by_tamanaangdrama-da13a08.jpg

full.jpg

Viola

As the ship flew off to find Ada's friend Viola, the young woman continued to writhe and moan as the probe twisted and delved deeper and deeper into her abdominal cavity through the tight, but rapidly widening, entrance in her anus. Some of her blood vessels were beginning to glow a bright blue color as she was saturated with nano-technology. "UAAAAHHHH!!!~ UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH~~~OOOOOHHH~! AHHHHHHH~ MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD~!" Blue goo oozed out of her ass as the probe went in and out, in and out...

There was a chirp on Kleznor's console, that Viola had been located and retrieval drones sent to bring her here.

Back
Top Bottom