Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empire wrapped in Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii

Meteorite
Hey, welcome to the Empire. Here, do whatever the fuck you like, just keep in mind the general backstory and rules. Have fun, and if you want to do something like sex, please, for god sake, use the 1x1 threads or PM. :D Thanks again, and enjoy.

Rules:
1. No Sex IN THE MAIN THREAD!
2. Please, don't use more then one account unless you HAVE TOO!
3. Don't claim to be someone else, we know what liars are and we can spot them.
4. You don't need an account verification from me, just leave your info and start.
5. Follow all of the rules.

Backstory:
This is the Empire. Here, Warriors, Mages, Medics - Anything at all - gather here and adventure, laugh and have fun! You can make guilds, rant about your mom not paying your rent and just HAVE FUN! Sheesh, I'll say it until you get it. Anyway...yeah. That's it. Enjoy.

Creator: Kawaii
Admins: N/A

Account Creation:
Name:
Race: Anything at all, I have the wildest imagination
Appearance: Description or picture, either is fine
Backstory: Not needed
Extra: Not needed

Name: Pandora
Class: Medic
Race: Succubus (Google it)
Appearance: http://i60.tinypic.com/2h3d82q.jpg
Backstory: Pandora suffers from Amnesia and can't remember anything from the past year, so gets facts muddled a lot. She's from the outskirts of the Empire and enjoys seeing desperate men's faces when she enters their dreams (You'll understand it if you Googled Succubus)
Extra: Swore an oath to remain virgin until 16 and got banished for breaking that oath so can't return to her fellow Succubus legally

Pandora circled the streets of the Empire many times, before eventually stopping to rest under the shelter of a cherry blossom. "I just wish I had enough coins to pay for the entrance fee to get into the Palace. They won't notice I'm a Succubus, they aren't the brightest Knights. I'd be able to waltz right in a choose any room I desire! They won't even see me coming."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom