Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Clara sighed when Jessie put it in such a blunt manner, but she couldn't deny that was her plan... She was going to put Jade into a total domination match against Jackson, and considering Jade was a much smaller wolf... And people were allowed to shift, well she was basically serving her friend to Jackson on a platter. Still, Clara didn't feel guilty, it had been obvious to her that Jade had an attraction for the Sandalio male, and she believed the male felt the same about her friend. So if signing them up for that was what she had to do... She was going to do it, and having Leslie convince Jessie with her was all she needed for the female twin to agree. "Thank you... I truly think this will be good for both of them, and Jade really is a lovely girl." She smiled softly before following Jessie off, knowing everyone had matches and wanting to watch Jade's matches... As well as root for her lover's family, she had to get closer to them somehow, and while getting Jackson laid and maybe helping Jade speak the truth would help, she didn't want that to be all she did.

---

Arlann grinned, "I have many ideas... Though some form of tentacle, like magical energy with dildo heads would be very fun... Or maybe growing a cock of my own or some crazy shit. Whatever I decide you get to be my test subject..." She turned and looked at Sammie with a grin, "Both of you, because Sammie's adorable when she's being fucked... Absolutely... Adorable." She giggled as Sammie turned bright red and squeezed her ass again, a little growl in her throat, "I am the luckiest girl alive... You two... Guh." She shook her head and finally nodded, "I'll do my best, though I'm pretty sure I'm fighting wolves who will be difficult to get before they close the small gap... The arena may not be that small but I would never fight a wolf in such close quarters, my magic isn't exactly suited for hand-to-hand, even if I have trained a few things to help me survive in this damn tournament."

Arlann was a bit of a game nerd, not all that into it but she knew the terminology, and in said terms she would have been somewhere on the aoe cc spectrum, her real powers being less single target and more meant to be used on a grand scale, like her demonstration at the ball. Still, she wasn't weak even in the arena, and had proven as much. "Let's get moving though, I want to get this match going so we can have our fun after... Because I'm already horny... Maybe you're rubbing off on me love."

---

Arlann sighed as she stepped into the ring, but quickly stopped as she noticed just who it was she was fighting... Jessie. It was hard to mistake her for anyone else, the gorgeous woman's wolf form being more obvious than any other. She was big and aside from incredible tits she had a huge cock and it was... Imposing. She was practically drooling, mostly at the thought of Mara having one... And maybe Sammie, but still, even on another woman it was a sight, and Arlann was already horny. "Wow..." She muttered, moving back a few steps and readying herself for the start of the battle, hoping to win but still finding herself a bit distracted by what had been giving the gorgeous Asian woman an incredible pounding just a little before.

---

Jade tilted her head as she stood in the arena for the unleashed match and found herself in front of none other than Jackson. After ignoring him and going off to hide she was facing him, and he lacked the same attempt at charm she had seen from him since their first meeting, and a shiver ran up her spine. She had a feeling he wasn't going to offer to go easy on her this time, and while it was exactly what she had desired, it also made her feel strangely disappointed, as if being treated like a woman had been nice, even if insulting in its own way. She truly was a confusing person. Still, she had no intention to do anything but fight, and after a moment she shifted, as usual with no sound, and knowing from the start he was going to be much larger... But she was strong, and she planned to make sure that fact stuck with everyone. She was facing the previous years champ... This was her biggest fight thus far.

Jessie was a pretty impressive werewolf specimen; shorter than a full Alpha male but much bigger and more muscular than a female wolf. Her coat was a gorgeous mix of reddish browns, tans and black, making her a much more exotic breed to look at than the many European and American grey wolves. But those parts of her didn't seem to be what the mage was taking in...or measuring up. Her opponent's gaze seemed to be fixed on the addition between Jessie's legs. It was a scene that she was used to, there weren't a lot of wolves that were like her and getting gawked at just came with being different. She hadn't missed the soft 'Wow' from her opponent's mouth though, even flaccid, Jessie was still bigger than many human males were when they were erect. The sentiment made her smirk a little bit, though the eyes constantly wandering between her legs was a little unnerving. She supposed that she should expect nothing less from a mate that was bonded to Mara, the pair's mutual sluttiness was probably what helped keep them together.

After they bowed and the official called the start to the fight, Jessie was off, running straight towards Arlann at full speed. She didn't want to give the mage enough time to cast a spell, having seen some of the things that Arlann had done to other wolves, Jessie had determined that she didn't want to deal with any of that bullshit. So she barked and snarled, trying to interrupt the mage's concentration as she went to tackle the human...though Arlann was probably doing a good job of distracting herself, Jessie caught her opponent stealing looks at her cock and her breasts, as though not able to figure out which one she wanted to stare at more.

---

Dirty, but not any worse for the wear, Jackson was discharged from the medical tent and sent off to compete in the Unleashed event. His werewolf nature made the concussion heal incredibly fast; headache and wooziness totally leaving him by the time he was down at the pit. His mother was another thing to have left him, going off to watch Jessie compete instead. That left Manuel and Anna to cheer him on, as well as the assortment of fans that the previous year's champion had. He had a rather feminine fan base though...many single female wolves turned out to watch the handsome Latino wolf compete.

Jackson frowned a little bit when he saw Jade entering the ring. He didn't want to fight her again...not because he thought he was going to lose again, but because his wolf was a lot wilder than most. He could legitimately hurt her...or worse, make a fool of himself and make her hate him by trying to mount her in the middle of the ring. As much as he wanted to stomp out the burning flame of attraction he felt for her, it still lingered, no matter how much logic he tried to bury it under. The male had no choice about who he got to compete against however, so without so much as a 'hello', he shifted. The 6'10", 255lb man now morphed into an absolutely massive 8 foot tall, 335lb wolf. Like his sisters, his coat was a mix of red, brown, and black, making him look handsome as ever to females that had more exotic tastes.

Once they had bowed and the official called for them to start, he dropped into a more defensive stance and took up residence right in the center of the pit. He let Jade go for the first strike...it was a condition that helped satisfy his male honor; the whole 'If a lady hits you, she isn't much of a lady,' seemed like a good enough rule of thumb to follow in this situation. Plus the male was just a patient fighter while in this form, like a true wolf he would wait and feel out his opponent before he attacked and went for a kill strike. Also, he was incredibly tall and muscular, so he knew that he could just stand his ground and wait for an attacker to come charging.

The nice part about the Unleashed event was that refined fighting styles weren't as effective as primal grappling and biting. Sure kicks and punches were involved, but those were only tools to get your opponent into position for a takedown. So once him and Jade connected, Jackson worked to try to bite the female's scruff so that he could toss her to the ground by it.

Arlann couldn't deny her perverted nature, and she could probably be considered a slut, though Mara was one of four women she had ever slept with, another of those four being Sammie... And even then, she hadn't done much but fantasize and play with herself before Mara, slept with was a loose term. She was the sluttiest little inexperienced woman ever, but she was also creative and very very perverted with her magic. So, if she was going to make her mate, and possibly their lover, grow a cock in their wolf forms... Well she needed something to go off of, and Jessie was an impressive specimen. She would have loved to draw the woman. The mage shivered at the thought, barely noticing the start of the match and finding herself playing catch up from the very first moment, jumping back and starting to build up magic energy fast enough to land a strike, or even a defensive spell. Unfortunately she didn't have time to activate the wind shield or even an earth spike to stop Jessie's charge, the only spell she had enough time for was lightning...

The spell shot out as she extended her hand and hit Jessie, but only in the shoulder, the miss being a devastating development as the large wolf grabbed her quick enough, a gasp escaped her mouth as she braced herself for impact, the mage being more than a little freaked out now that a wolf finally had a chance to grab her... The last thing she wanted was to have her neck snapped or body broken due to the silly competition. If only she hadn't been so distracted by the woman's cock... Ugh, sometimes she was her own worst enemy... No, she was always her own worst enemy, mouth and lack of attention always getting the young mage into trouble. The only thing she could really do was try and use her gravity magic to reduce whatever was about to happen to her to a minimal level... And hope she could still stand up once it was all over.

---

Jade had seen Jackson fight during the tournament, but she had never truly grasped how large his wolf was, not until she was standing face to face and finding herself two feet shorter, being absolutely overwhelmed size wise. She just watched, watched as the male took such a different approach to combat than their human fight... His patience and predatory movements having her a bit more nervous than anything else, Jade's primal instincts not being the strongest and her wolf, while powerful, simply dwarfed by Jackson's. It was intimidating, and she fucking hated feeling so defeated before a blow had been struck. She had beaten other male wolfs! She could fucking do it again!

As Jade riled herself up with words of confidence she started grinning, and after a moment leapt in, to hands going up as she jumped and smashing down on to his shoulders in a desperate attempt to bring him down far enough for her to get a solid blow in, because if not the entire match was going to be a reaching game, and she would lose... Reach meant a lot, and when someone was that much taller even kicks would be difficult to land, much less winning with a pin or bite. Nothing went as planned though...

The beginning of the fight had seen Jade with confidence, even if fluffed up fake confidence, and she had been certain she had a chance of winning. She had quickly been proven wrong. While Jade had put up a decent fight, dodging and getting some blows in, she could tell early on that Jackson's wolf was far stronger than her own, probably far stronger than any in the competition, he was the champion after all... But it was humiliating, especially when it completely shifted... When one moment she was on her feat going for his throat and the next on her back, pinned down beneath the male and squirming to try and get out. He was so much bigger though, there was no chance of her strength matching his, and no room to escape from beneath... And fuck! Her stupid primal wolf... Fucking wolf! She was wet! Fuck, fuck fuck! Pinned beneath him... Making it her loss... Supposed to be fighting to win... And she was aroused. All she could do was struggle. Well, that and feel the disgrace being turned on in the middle of the match deserved.

Jessie’s plan had worked! Sort of… She had managed to close the distance between her and Arlann, but unfortunately the mage had still had time to get a spell off. Searing pain tore down from her shoulder and to her extremities…and then Jessie couldn’t feel a damn thing. She couldn’t feel anything in her arm! She couldn’t even move it! So rather than have a controlled tackle, she fell ontop of Arlann in a heap of fur and limbs. Without the use of her arm, Jessie went into full wild mode, like a wolf backed into a corner, she lashed out with everything she had in a last ditch effort to protect herself. Just as she was about to sink her teeth into Arlann and remove the threat, Jessie felt a body jump ontop of hers. Could the cop just get one fucking match where some crazy bitch didn’t run out onto the field and making these fights a 2v1?!

The large wolf howled as none other than Mara latched onto her scruff, right underneath her ear. A jolt of pain ran through her spine as blood was drawn, angering the wolf further. With a roar, she shook her body hard, throwing Mara right off of her. Absolutely furious as the other female, she turned, barked and snarled, fur standing on end as she glare down at the smaller female. Jessie didn’t like to be interrupted when she was hunting or fighting, Anna had barely gotten away with that particular transgression and that was only because they were related.

Mara growled in return, but knew enough to take a few steps back. If Jessie was going to charge her, she wanted to have a head start in running away. A peek around the other wolf’s frame was enough for her to know that Arlann was safe now, all of Jessie’s anger was focused squarely on her, and while she was pretty sure she couldn’t outrun the larger wolf forever, she could at least probably keep running for long enough until Jessie came out of her blood rage.

----

Jade had lasted a lot longer than Jackson thought she would…city wolves usually fell to him in a mater of minutes. A lot of them were talented fighters in the human ring, but Unleashed was really a fight best suited for those who were wild. Jade was holding her own really well though…until she came too close, trying to get in a winning blow by capturing his throat in her jaws. Jackson had caught her before she could make contact and then wrestled her to the ground, straddling the female and grabbing her by the wrists, pinning them to either side of her head.

Jackson began to pant as Jade squirmed underneath him, trying to get out of the pin before the ref could count her down. His body’s natural reaction to trying to get more of that delicious scent into his nostrils was to pant, especially as he caught a faint whiff of her arousal. Guh…she smelled so good, he was practically drooling. Jackson wanted her right now, with his cock buried inside of her or his head between her legs, he didn’t care, as long as he could have more of her. At least he had the presence of mind to be a gentleman about his desires…he could’ve just mounted her right now, but instead he tried to court her the way a good wolf would. A soft, imploring whine escaped his throat, asking for permission, wanting Jade to be the one to choose him. Fuck, he could be as dumb as a real dog in this form, but that didn’t matter, all he wanted to do was please the female underneath him. So he affectionately nuzzled and nibbled at her muzzle, trying his hardest to show her what a good wolf he was, what a worthy wolf he was.

God…please let her pick me… Wait…what?! Was he seriously praying for this female to choose him as her suitor??!?!! The whistle from the official helped Jackson out of his stupor and he shifted back as soon as he could, a slight blush remaining on his cheeks, one that was not entirely due to physical exertion. “Sorry about that… ” He pulled away, happy at least that the pain of changing forms had dulled his attraction so that there were no embarrassing reactions of his body to Jade’s arousal for him to deal with. The wolf quickly jumped to his feet and then offered to his hand to Jade, a good sportsman, he always helped up his opponent after a match, provided that his adversary were still conscious.

Arlann could tell her hit had hurt Jessie, but being on the ground... As if the impact hadn't been hard enough even with her magic, well it put her in a really tight spot. She could tell Jessie was furious too, the wolf side of the woman most likely meaning Arlann was in for some real pain. Yet, right when it should have come to an end Jessie was accosted from behind and Arlann found herself saved... A bit furious that anyone, even when she noticed it was Mara, would do such a thing, but also highly relieved that she wasn't about to be smashed into the dirt... She couldn't have saved herself without possibly killing herself and Jessie, and she had no desires to do that, she would have just taken her beating and the loss... Because she had lost. There was nothing more to say, she deserved the humiliation, she just didn't want Mara to have to endure it for her, even if she believed her lover could have won with Jessie being injured.

Arlann had no plans to let that happen however and stood up, head throbbing but mind still hers to command. She rose her hands as they were enveloped by purple energy and lifted both the snarling beasts into the wait and slowly separated them to the outskirts of the arena before dropping them again. "Enough." She sighed, moving over towards Mara and putting an arm on her shoulder and then looking over to Jessie. "I'm sorry your victory was ruined. Please forgive my mate." She bowed her head gently but didn't wait for a response, Jessie would win regardless of whether or not she decided to let it go, and Arlann started pushing Mara out of the arena, muttering to her mate as she did. "I appreciate you saving me but stop being an idiot... You should have let me deal with the consequences of my actions and not humiliated yourself for me..." She whined, not angry or condemning, simply worried, and she only increased in worry as she thought about how little appreciation she was showing. "Sorry... Let's just go find Sammie and get you ready, you need to win now, because one of us needs to."

---

Jade didn't know what to do when Jackson starting whining, practically begging to take her, and in the middle of the damn arena. Not that her first, primal instinct, hadn't been to nod yes and spread her legs, but she wasn't turned enough to be so quick to make the decision based on her urges. Neither could she muster a refusal however, stuck like a deer in headlights, looking up at the male who was quite obvious in her needs, her own body warming and her arousal filling the air. There was no possible way to deny she was turned on, but if she didn't speak... Well, she didn't know what but it seemed like the only legitimate idea, she could just remain silent and let the match end, and no have to make a decision one part of her would disagree with, even if the other would be happy. So she did, and as Jackson was declared the winner and they both shifted down she couldn't only lay beneath him, no squirming or anger for once, just a deep blush and an adorable girl chewing on her lower lip, trying to figure out what the hell she was going to do.

Thankfully Jackson didn't push the matter, not in human form and not after their match, but even then Jade was having a difficult time simply ignoring it. She took his hand and got to her feet, twiddling her thumbs as she tried to ignore the fact that she was still giving off a very delicious scent, and taking a moment to find the courage to look up at him, eyes much less hard than they were with most. She had been struggling with the Jackson dilemma from the beginning but it had finally come to a head, and all she could do was reach up, grab his face, and kiss him in front of everyone... It had been as impulsive as everything else she had done since they met, and as soon as it ended she turned and ran off, scampering away as the announcer called Jackson's name once more and every girl in the audience started going into an uproar.

---

Leslie had been watching Jessie's fight and had been so proud of her mate for winning, from the start her big bad beast had been quick and managed to take a hit from the powerful mage and still get her... But then, then Mara decided to jump in, and yet again her lover was hurt because people couldn't accept what they signed up for, first Anna, which had been cute in how futile it had been, but now Mara, and it seemed much less friendly. Arlann didn't hesitate to stop them both though, and even in losing the mage demonstrated her power, which ticked Leslie off a bit considering Jessie deserved some praise and attention when she had been the one to win. More than anything Leslie was pissed, she didn't like the fact that people kept fucking with her mate, and what was supposed to be a friendly match against Mara in their event... The finals of their event... It was now going to turn int a bit of a grudge match, especially now that Jessie wouldn't be able to make it with her injuries. So Leslie went to her lover's side, pulling her in to support her after she shifted back, and growled softly. "I'm going to rip her the fuck apart!"

Both wolves yelped in surprise as they found themselves suddenly floating above the ground. Jessie was the one that seemed most upset about the situation, Dommes never did take the inability to move very well. She calmed down a bit more as she was lowered though, shifting back into her human form. It had been hard to see the blood with her coppery fur, but now that there was nothing but skin and dark hair, it was easy to see that the wolf was bleeding, a lot. "It's fine...whatever." Jessie grumbled. She was in a bad mood for having been injured so bad that she probably wouldn't be able to make Leslie's event which was in a few minutes. If she were lucky, maybe the medics would just slap on some bandaids and call it a day so that she could catch the tail end of her lover's match. As grumpy as she was, she did understand Mara running out here. Unleashed was a very dangerous event, definitely not a good place for a squishy human to be. As powerful of a mage as Arlann was, she would still die just like any human would if exposed to enough blunt force trama, unlike wolves that were so much more resilient.

"I don't care and I'm not being an idiot!" Mara huffed as Arlann wrapped an arm around her and guided her off to find Sammie. "She was going to bite you and you're not a wolf, you would've scarred and then there would be a constant reminder that someone else had touched what's mine." Now that she said it aloud, maybe she was being a little bit of an overprotective, jealous idiot...but in her defense, it was all the mage's fault for making her fall in love with her, and all her fault for putting herself in the situation that she had been in. Arlann had kind of sealed her own fate by wrecking Jessie's arm anyways; without it the other wolf had been left without a way to pin the mage down, which meant that the only other way to win would have been with a bite to the throat. Wolves never bit hard enough to kill during Parekura, but they did often draw blood to show that they could have if they wanted to. Her running out onto the field had turned out to as selfish as it was heroic: she just didn't want anyone scarring Arlann with their teeth. Arlann belonged to her! She had scarred the mage's neck first and she'd be damned if she was going to look at some other Alpha's bite mark on her mate's neck.

---

In his human form, Jackson was much less susceptible to Jade's scent...well...maybe only a tiny bit less. He could still remember it, and even though his human's nose wasn't as sensitive as his wolf's, his brain just made up the difference. Fuck, her could just pounce on her and take her...they were both naked, there was nothing in the way...it would be so easy... No! No...he couldn't. He wasn't going to make a fool of himself. Jade was aroused, yes, but it was just a natural reaction to all the excitement and adrenaline of the fight and all the rubbing of their bodies together... This was all just their wolves talking, nothing more than stupid animal attraction. At least, that's what Jackson had been thinking until Jade grabbed his face and pulled him down, planting a fierce kiss firmly onto his lips. And then just as spontaneously as it had begun, it was over.

Jackson stood there, dumbfounded as Jade scampered away from him for the second time in less than 24 hours. He wanted to follow her, try to figure out what the hell she was playing at, but before he could, the official announced him as winner and strangers came up to congratulate him. Many of them were females, it was no secret that Jackson was an eligible bachelor and a good match for a woman that was less concerned with money and more concerned with a mate that had good genetics and could defend the family. Now that Jackson's disturbingly large fan club had all seen Jade kiss him, they were going to have to try to give a hard push to snag him before he ended up with that pathetic excuse for a wolf.

----

"I thought we agreed on a 'no killing' rule." Jessie tried to diffuse her lover's temper with a little humor as Leslie came over. Most people wouldn't take such a threat seriously but the cop knew that the human had a nice big remorseless killer streak. It wasn't her fault, Leslie had been conditioned and brainwashed to get a thrill out of killing werewolves. But Jessie would much prefer it if her mate didn't go around trying to rip people to bits. "I'm fine baby... it's just a little scratch." She tried her best to soothe her fiance with a few kisses as the taller human pulled her in for support. Jessie was fine, her legs still worked, she was okay! But...if the feeling of warmth dripping down her back was any indication, her injuries were probably way bigger than a little scratch and she would need to go rest soon if she wanted to get. Surely they'd heal tomorrow in time for the finals, but she'd definitely need some attention from the medical tent to ensure that happened. "Guh...shoulda asked her how long this thing is going to be numb." Jessie wriggled her torso, causing her arm to wave about lifelessly. For someone that had no movement in her arm, she was taking it very well...but it was mostly for show, just to make Leslie calm down. "Or maybe we should just cut it off. It feels like pins and needles only worse....think they'll make me wear a big cone around my head like the dogs at the vet if I shift and try to gnaw it off?"

Leslie sighed as Jessie made it clear she wasn't to kill, the funny thing was that she hadn't considered actually killing the other wolf, just beating her ass in front of all the spectators at the event, making sure a mere human took her down in the arena and claiming first place for herself. Still, Leslie knew why her lover was worried... Because if Leslie had actually felt the urge to kill Mara, she would have. Leslie was unburdened by the 'morality' of killing someone else, her entire life being spent doing so and being told it was righteous... And while the part of her who bought in to that righteousness bullshit had died off long ago, she still had very little hesitation to kill when she deemed it appropriate. It saved her life, it was a defense mechanism, and Leslie would never understand why so many people were horrified at the thought of killing another person... Killing wasn't a big deal, not when it wasn't someone she cared about... Though she knew if anyone did such a thing to Jessie or her family... Well Leslie wouldn't stop until she had made someone, everyone, pay.

"Fine my ass, and stop it with your jokes, the wounds pretty bad. I suggest you go get treated while I have my match, and don't worry I won't kill anyone." She meant it and gave Jessie a nice kiss on the forehead. "Te quiero. So how about doing me a favor and just getting taken care of, scratch or not." With that she waved over several of the medics who stood around the arena and reluctantly handed Jessie off. Letting someone else take her mate when she felt obligated to be with her was difficult, but more difficult than that was having to go off to her match against the bitch responsible, or she was in Leslie's mind, and have to behave herself, not just because it was the 'right' thing to do, but because Jessie had asked her to behave, and she planned on doing what her gorgeous fiance asked.

Once at the arena, the match still having a minute or two, Leslie stepped inside, not wasting a second to draw her katana. Then she sat down, legs crossed and sword lying across her lap. Leslie was doing something she hadn't done in a very long time... Something she had left behind when she quit being a hunter. It was their battle meditation and it made her already near superhuman abilities even more potent, and was something only high level hunters could accomplish. Of course nobody could know, battle meditation's stance was different by the user and it showed no visible signs, but Leslie was getting serious and reaching deep into her old life, her anger fueling her to do just what she had promised herself she would never do... But at least now it was in service to the one she loved, and not because she was the puppet to the organization, at least she didn't feel dirty as the power started coursing through her veins.

---

Jade couldn't believe what she had done, running in embarrassment had been the most sensible course of action... Especially after the look on Jackson's face. It had been a look that made it clear he liked what was happening, despite the surprise, and it was becoming near impossible for Jade to stop her own urges. She had never been one to be embraced or treated terribly well, and Jackson seemed to be the exception, which made Jade a nervous wreck. She was such a mess that when a familiar voice came from behind her she jumped, spinning around to face Clara, who was all obnoxious grins. 'What! Nothing happened!' she sighed, the expression on her face desperate, as if begging Clara to keep her mouth shut. "My ass nothing happened, you got defeated... And then kissed him. Guess I made the right decision after all."

Jade looked puzzled, but also concerned. 'What decision?' her hands were moving quickly as she became flustered, not wanting to talk about the end of the event but also having a bad feeling her friend had done something horrible to her. "Oh, just that very very soon you'll be expected at the Ultimate Domination arena to face off against said Jackson Sandalio... One on one... Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser... Anally." If there was one thing she knew Jade liked in the bedroom it was anal. It was considered a beta thing to most but Jade had always had a slight obsession with it, and was very very sensitive, and while that wasn't the point of the Ultimate Domination match at all... It was something she could say to really throw Jade off her game, and hope the horrified expression on Jade's face didn't turn to anger and her getting her ass beat by the professional fighter.

Jessie looked wounded when Leslie told her to knock off her jokes. She knew she wasn't funny, but sometimes she could get a chuckle out of her mate...if only because her jokes were so god awful that they warranted a pity laugh. "But baby I don't want to go to the medical tent, can't I just go after your match?" The werewolf put on her best, most adorable puppy eyes. She wanted to stay and support her fiancé, not sit around in a tent while some medics slapped bandages on her. Hell, she coulda dressed her own wounds like that...if only she could have reached her back anyways. Leslie wasn't having any of it though, before Jessie could protest any further, her mate had waved the medics over. The big bad Alpha whined as they came closer, secretly she just hated doctors and anyone that might come at her with needles. She didn't want to go to the tent by herself! It was going to be lonely and terrible and boring and a bunch of other really shitty things. What if they stuck her with a needle and no one was there to hold her hand?!?!?!?

"Te quiero mucho..." Jessie heaved a resigned sighed, pouting in earnest now that her fate was sealed. She knew that Leslie would be safe, that someone from the family would be there to cheer her on and make sure no one messed with the human...so she supposed there was no real reason for her to be there. With another short huff, she licked and nuzzled at her mate's cheek, missing her already and they weren't even separated yet. Guh...she hated being this needy. Jessie was always so independent... at least until she was sick or hurt, then she wanted lots of cuddles and attention from her mate. "Fine... I'll go. Good luck... I'll miss you. And be good, okay? I don't want any reports that my pet was bad." Jessie whispered the last bit so that the medics wouldn't hear. Then a quick kiss for good luck was given to her mate before she was whisked away by medics who kept staring at her still awkwardly laying arm, wondering what the hell they could do about that to speed the healing process.

---

Arlann still didn't seem particularly happy that Mara had run out onto the field and endangered herself, but the wolf couldn't bring herself to care. Like a good professional, she always stood behind her decisions, even the bad ones. And although there were a few whispers about Mara losing her head over a mage slave and having poor self control at Parekura, an icy glare towards the gossipers always silenced them. People always talked, Mara would just have to deal with it for a little while until they found something else to talk about. Until then, she just enjoyed her time with her two girls, grabbing a snack before her match, and then walking down to the arena with them, hand in hand. "As soon as I'm finished with my match, we can go back to the tent aannnd maybe you can see if you could give my wolf a cock?" Mara hid her jealously very poorly; obviously she was just eager to fuck Arlann in her werewolf's form because the mage had been drooling over a shemale. She had seen how Arlann hungrily had been looking at Jessie, especially the very large addition between the other wolf's legs; of course that had made her insanely jealous. In fact that may have been the reason she had so viciously bit the other wolf rather than just tackling her or barking at her to distract her.

Whatever her reason for acting stupid, it was time for her to get it together and face Jessie's mate in the ring. She knew that Leslie was probably pissed off, she would be too if someone had hurt her lover, so Mara knew to take this match very seriously. Upon seeing Leslie already in the arena and meditating, Mara knew that this wouldn't be a friendly sparring match like the ones they had had previously. Friendly or not though, she knew that she had plenty of experience competing. Mara had been taking fencing lessons since she was seven, had competed in Parekura since she was seventeen, she wasn't intimidated by Leslie's newfound focus in the slightest. Epee in hand, she stepped out into the ring and took her spot across from the meditating human, waiting for the official to call them to be ready and to bow before the match started.

Leslie was snapped out of her meditation by the announcer introducing Mara, to which the crowd went nuts, their favorite obviously being their own as opposed to the human who had a real chance of winning one of their competitions. She wasn't having it. Leslie was not going to lose no matter how many people wanted her to, she was going to beat and humiliate Mara, or at the very least beat her... She needed to get back at her for touching her mate, Jessie didn't deserve that shit, not at all. As she stood up she spun her blade, turning the sword so she would be fight with the blunt end, having no intention to going easy and every intention of using the full strength and speed she had been cultivating for the past month... The reason Jessie had been without her for so long, and she had no intention of making that time apart useless, she was going to win.

As the battle was signaled Leslie gave a small growl, aggressive and serious as she stood still for a moment and then shot off, her back foot shooting her from the standing position, her speed insane for a human. Leslie was not only at the peak of her physical conditioning, which was incredible to begin with considering her natural athleticism and understanding of her strengths from years of use, she was angry enough to tap into the life she had left behind and increase her abilities even further than her passive hunter training gave, and more than that she had a pool of experience that could dwarf most other combatants around her age. Without hesitation she made her way in front of Mara, and in a demonstration of her strength she brought it down fiercely from above, letting out a growl as she did, wanting to ensure Mara knew she was serious. Not that she planned on hurting the other woman but she wasn't going to let Jessie get hurt and then let the woman breeze through with some half-assed match like she usually would... Leslie adrenaline was flowing and if Mara expected the same fight as their sparring she was going to be in for a rude awakening.

As she launched her first attack she couldn't help but express her anger, even if her training and experience dictated silence so she didn't interrupt her breathing. "What you did to Jessie... You will go no further this year..." She followed up her first attack in the traditional manner of pure aggression, not letting up as she tried to use power to overwhelm and lock Mara into the defensive, knowing her weapon was poor in defense compared to the brute strength of a katana... And as her weapon sang, cutting through the air with deadly speed, she attempted to slash and punish any mistakes the corporate wolf may make. No matter how much practice the other woman put in... Leslie had killed people, she had fought to survive, and there was little that could give someone that level of combat proficiency.

---

Arlann was concerned about Mara, Leslie seemed nice enough but Arlann had a feeling there was more to the human than met the eye, especially when Mara sparred with her and seemed exhausted after... Especially after Mara's intervention and what she had done to Jessie... It made the mage nervous, though she refused to admit it, instead focusing on rooting Mara on before and during her fight. As much as she wanted to cheer Mara on she did hold one thing back, very clearly getting the fact that Mara had not liked her staring at the herm wolf's cock half the match... She was holding back that she was doing so, part out of attraction and what she had seen it doing to the other human, but also to get a good image in her mind of what to do with Mara, to give her lover the incredible appendage. She pulled Sammie close as the match started, nibbling on the girl's ear and keeping the cute thing by her side, protecting her in the place of Mara. "I hope she does well..." She muttered, sharing her concern with the beta as Leslie shot forward, an incredible speed for a human making Arlann a tad nervous for her mate.

Leslie was an excellent fighter and wielded a weapon that definitely had an edge in this battle, but Mara was not without her own advantages. The wolf was faster, more agile, and hadn’t made the mistake of underestimating Leslie just because she was a human. Though, what did surprise her was her opponent’s newfound power, Leslie was fighting with much more power than she had been in all of their spars together. Plus she was doing a pretty good job of sabotaging Mara by engaging her in conversation. “What I did to Jessie!?!?” Mara snarled, turning out to be much more jealous and angry about the whole thing than she had been letting on. “You are lucky… that that is all I did… to your mate!” The wolf barked. She should have sank her teeth into Jessie’s member instead! At least then she wouldn’t have to be afraid of the other wolf fucking her mate with it.

There was no way for her to control Arlann…well…there were actually a lot of ways for her to control Arlann, but Mara didn’t want to go down any of those routes. They were equals…even if her lover was a piece of property in the eyes of many wolves. Her mate just had wandering eyes and that was something that she would just have to get used to; at least that would be what a normal person would think or do. Mara wasn’t normal. As beautiful and financially powerful as she was, she wasn’t confident enough in herself or in her relationship to believe that Arlann would choose her 100% of the time, especially if one of the choices that her lover was provided with was Jessie. The other woman was perfect, genetically speaking anyways, strong and powerful, a female that would suit Arlann’s lesbian nature but with also a fully working cock that would let them have a family.

Absolutely furious about a love affair that wasn’t even happening, she put all of her anger into her parries; they would have been enough to force to knock away a novice’s blade, but Leslie was no novice. Still, it served to show off the Alpha’s strength and knock Leslie off of her game so that she could go back on the offensive. She could not keep Arlann’s eyes from wandering, but she could try her hardest to best everyone she possibly could in order impress the mage enough so that she would always choose her.

---

Anna had gone to check on her big sister in the medical tent while Clara went off to talk to her friend Jade. The youngest Sandalio had only stayed a few minutes though, Jessie was throwing a tantrum because all she wanted was some bandages; no antiseptic, no cleaning, no nothing, just bandages and to be left alone. The medics weren’t having any of it, and with their mother there making matters about 30 times worse, Anna had figured it would be more pleasant to just go down to watch the melee weapons fights. Now, left alone with her thoughts as she headed towards the arena, she began to worry herself about tonight. Clara’s request to being on the receiving end of a strapon after dinner had left her feeling flustered.

The brilliant young Latina didn’t like not knowing how to do something. Of course it was impossible to know everything, so she would often just look up the topic in question and try to learn about it as best she could. Unfortunately she had no computer, her phone was useless out here except for music, so there was no way for her to access the wonders of the internet. That meant she would have to ask someone about strapon techniques…but who could she ask? All of her werewolf friends were straight. Jackson had an actual penis, he could give her advice about what girls liked but not about what it was like wearing a phallic attachment that just jutted out from your pelvis. Jessie could probably give her some valuable tips…but after yesterday’s threats and glares of death to Clara, she didn’t think her overprotective sister would want to tell her the best way to fuck her girlfriend. That just left Leslie... Leslie wore the collar in her and Jessie’s relationship though, so her future sister in law was obviously a bottom. But maybe she could give some tips about things she liked? Guh…maybe she’ll just think I’m a dork for asking her…

Figuring that awkwardly talking about strapon sex with her sister’s fiancé was way better than getting so nervous and frustrated that she’d bring herself to tears during a venture that was supposed to be fun and romantic, Anna decided that she’d talk to Leslie after her match. The timing would be perfect, Clara was still off with Jade and Jessie was trapped in the medical tent which would leave the two of them with enough time for Leslie to teach her some tricks.

Where Leslie's mind should have remained clear and calm it was heating up, Mara's words seeming slightly threatening to the hunter, as if the alpha's dispute with her mate wasn't quite over. A snarl erupted from Leslie's lips, her blade connecting with Mara's and sounds of battle roaring out. A good weapon fight was always rifled with injuries, slashes and cuts, blunt force trauma or broken bones... It was an expert fight that ended when a single combatant managed to break the defense of the other. Mara was good, she was the first person Leslie had fought who was near her level, and it was impressive that the wolf was managing to block all of her powerful attacks, especially considering Leslie's fury. It was lucky she couldn't kill the other combatant however, the blade side of her weapon being more than enough for such a thin piece of metal... In a skill based match they were close though, and it was going to be the first one of them to fuck up that lost the entire thing... Just one cut, a single opening... That was all an expert needed to down an opponent.

The match began an endurance and concentration marathon as both of them blocked any attack the other delivered, and Leslie did her best to ensure she never fucked up, waiting patiently for her opponent to make a single slip... Just one misstep she could take advantage of and end their match. Then it happened, Mara made the tiniest mistake, a single error in the positioning of her weapon and Leslie took it, her sword swinging down and smashing against Mara's thigh, blunt side so she wasn't about to maim the other woman, but the force was impressive and the angle true, and with that hit, with that single blow, Leslie took the advantage. She used her newly found advantage to move quickly around to the side of the woman and strike again, the flat side of her blade smacking against Mara's back, and just to continue the onslaught she came down at the back of Mara's legs, trying her hardest to bring the woman to her knees... And if she did, if she could do that, she could end it forcibly my bringing the blade to Mara's neck and forcing her to concede... She just had to not screw up.

Leslie didn't care how little the crowd wanted her to succeed, and many of them were in fact voicing their displeasure as the human began hitting the wolf representative. The hunter simply couldn't find it in her to care, not because she wanted to win, but because she wanted to avenge Jessie, to ensure that Mara didn't come away the victor after interfering in Jessie's match and hurting her... It was taking all the hunter had to not seriously hurt her, but she knew Jessie would have been angry... She had told her to behave. So as she found her way behind Mara, striking to prevent her from turning around, she didn't slide the woman or knock her out cold, but brought her blade around and laid the sharp end against Mara's neck, gently enough not to cut but firmly enough to get her point across. "Surrender."

Impatient to a fault, Mara had never been good at fights that dragged on with no forward progress made. Fencing matches only lasted about three minutes, which was what she enjoyed about them so much. So when minute five of the fight rolled around and both of them hadn’t landed any strikes, the wolf became more aggressive. Instead of properly backing up when Leslie tried to slash at her side, Mara stepped to the side and tried to catch a strike to the human’s sword wielding hand. She had misjudged the distance, far too many irrational distractions were floating in her mind for her to properly calculate her next move and recover in time; like a true warrior, Leslie made her pay for her mistake.

Mara didn’t let out anything more than a grunt of displeasure when the first strike to her thigh landed. She was a stubborn and prideful woman, refusing to give anyone the satisfaction of hearing her shout in pain. The hit had hurt like a bitch, the use of the blunt side of the sword only serving to make the strike more painful because it wasn’t severing any nerves, just smashing muscle and breaking skin with it’s force. Before she could adjust and follow her opponent, Leslie had managed to get around to her side and land a strike to her back, the pain of the blow forcing the wolf to grit her teeth and squeeze the hilt of her epee tighter. It was over and she knew it, just a split second later, Leslie had her blade up against Mara’s regal throat.

“Grrr…” Mara gave a soft but threatening growl as the cool metal pressed into her neck. Part of her was tempted to shift and make one final break for victory, but such a decision was just instinctual and dumb, all shifting would do in this event was get her disqualified. Mara didn’t want to surrender, but with her mental state a total mess and her body in the position that it was in, there was little more she could do than lay down her arms. She tossed her epee off to the side, signaling that she surrendered. Once the official blew his whistle and called the end of the fight, Mara went ahead and grabbed her sword as Leslie was announced the winner. She left the arena, not stopping for her usual ‘good fight’ to her opponent, not stopping by to find Arlann or Sammie either. Mara just took advantage of her small stature and disappeared into the crowd, wanting to be alone for a little while to cool off.

---

Anna hated the melee arms event, it was just so scary, an amputation waiting to happen. She knew that everyone who trained for this particular competition were well versed in what they were doing, but that didn’t make it any less of an alarming event. It had been difficult to watch Leslie compete in something so dangerous and Anna was relieved when it was all over. Usually at the end of matches, victors would be swarmed with fans that wanted to congratulate them…Leslie didn’t really have any, at least not any that wanted to draw attention to themselves by actively going up and praising their hero. At least that left plenty of room for Anna to run up and catch Leslie before the human sprinted off to go to her mate.

“Hey! Leslie.” Even though her curiosity about sex toys was at the forefront of her mind, she was a good enough little sister in law to know that she should congratulate Leslie for her win. “You did amazing, I’m sure Jessie’s going to be bummed that she missed the fight. She’s probably still at the tent…when I saw her last she was arguing with the medics.” Anna grinned, the fact that her big sister acted like a five year old whenever she was forced around anyone with medical training. Even though such thoughts were amusing, she was actually still smiling and legitimately really happy for Leslie for winning and really proud of the human.

“Hey ah…do you mind if I ask you something?” Anna waited until they had exited the arena and were on their way to the medical tent before trying to broach the subject of sex with Clara. “So erm…my girlfriend, Clara, she wants to ah…try things… Not with me, I mean, with me, but not on me. I’d be the one doing…stuff…” Yup, this was just as awkward as she had envisioned it. “She’s not a virgin and I’ve never worn a strapon so I just don’t want to be bad and I was hoping you could give me some tips.” Anna blurted out the last part as quickly as she could in an effort to make it less painful to ask. “Oh and uh…if you could just not tell Jessie about this, that would probably be good. Clara’s great and I really love her…and I don’t want Jessie just being mad at her just because she thinks I’m a little kid.”

Mara was not happy about her loss but Leslie wasn't surprised, she would have been just as angry if she had lost, especially after what had happened previously. More than that Leslie found herself realizing how overly aggressive she had been now that the match had helped calm her anger... The win making her quickly return to her normal demeanor. Still, she wasn't about to apologize for doing what felt right, defending her mate's honor and winning the event, fuck the wolves who were looking down on her or the Sandalio's for letting her in to their family. She wouldn't have it! And now they had no reason to doubt her, except for the fact that she was human... But her strength and skill were just fine, and she was sure they understood what would happen if she used the sharp side of her blade... Maybe it hadn't been the best idea since her hunter identity would rile up the horde of wolves, but she had been good like Jessie had asked, she wasn't causing trouble... Just winning!

The end of the match didn't just bring a win, it brought an adorable little bunny. Oh damn, Clara's nickname for Anna was so perfect she couldn't help but transfer it herself. That was Anna though, a cute little thing, innocent, fluffy when you think about it personality wise. She couldn't help but smile, and give Anna a little pat on the head and "Thank you" as she praised her. It was nice feeling like part of the family, it made her feel like a big sister and that was a nice feeling, even if their relationship was just beginning to grow. Anna was easy to get along with though, she was sure they would only grow closer. At least that was the plan, and it helped that Anna seemed to feel comfortable coming to her for help... It was just the type of help that made things a bit more difficult than Leslie would have liked. Sure she was comfortable talking about sex, she was very comfortable, and open considering she wore her collar everywhere and let Jessie fuck her in front of people all morning... But with Anna... Jessie would fucking kill her.

"Wow... Uh, okay. I can definitely give you some pointers but let's double that 'don't tell Jessie' part, because she'll kill me if she finds out I was talking to you about sex." She chuckled and leaned over to whisper in Anna's ear, "But don't worry, before your sister I was not the one taking it, I know a thing or two about using one of those." She grinned as she retreated, walking with Anna and giving her various pointers, a few of the one's she stressed for a new user was to make it comfortable and find a rhythm to stick with... And of course to find the part of Clara that drove her absolutely nuts. That was important, though probably the more difficult of the tasks for a first-timer. Still, rhythm allowed for speed and power behind the thrusts, which was important. She also had to make sure Anna understood it wouldn't be easy, but to use her hands and mouth while she did... Guh, so many things. Hopefully Anna would find her own thing, but keeping in mind it took time to figure it out with each different partner may help the girl keep her sanity. "Is there anything else you need to know? I mean there are a lot of things you'll learn over time and with your partner, it's not all about experience or anything like that, trust me." She stopped, close to the medical tent now and wanting to ensure Anna knew what she needed to feel comfortable.

---

Jade stomped her feet and pitched a fit when Clara told her what was going on, blushing and being a tad curious at first but quickly letting outrage cover up the intrigue. Not that Clara bought it, her friend continued to insist she wanted it, wanted Jackson, and she was getting pissed off on how right Clara was. Fucking bitch, she really could be a pain in the ass, always acting like she was so damn right, and being so cocky about it! Fuck her, this was bullshit, she didn't need Clara stepping in... And worst of all was the fact that Total Domination matches were not something a wolf could back out of... How the fuck was she supposed to look Jackson in the eyes? Or avoid giving in to the desires she had been keeping at bay, though she had no fucking clue why. None of it made any sense, and she could only stare at Clara, for minutes, her friend grinning as she waited for Jade to do something, and finally she just swung and smacked Clara upside the head before shaking her head. 'Damn you Clara, why the hell did you have to do that!' Before she knew what else to say she spun around and walked off, unable to do anything else but head to the arena, not being able to run and doing her best to put on a brave face... While she panicked inside, freaking out about every fucking thing. She hadn't planned to hook up at Parakura... Not with a guy like Jackson... So fucking sexy, nice... Not anally in front of others! Or what if she won? Would her winning stop it all? She had to cling... Cling to the possibility of a win.

Anna nodded in agreement, a smile touching her lips as Leslie revealed that she didn’t want to have Jessie find out about their conversation either. The younger girl blushed a little bit as Leslie offered the information that she used to be a much more dominant woman around the bedroom before she had met Jessie and had plenty of tips to share. Sometimes she envied the twins’ ability to lead, to bend others to their will…their skillful leadership even splashed over into the bedroom where they were obviously the dominant ones in their relationship. Anna, on the other hand, could be classified as a switch at best. Her family had assured her that she’d grow out of her nerves and be a good Alpha one day, but how could she dream of doing that when something as simple as being in a position of power over her mate made her anxious?! She listened attentively to all the information that Leslie had to offer. Find a rhythm…use her mouth and hands to make up the difference…pay attention to Clara’s body to see what she liked…these were all things that she could do. The first might be the most difficult, thrusting her hips forward wasn’t really something she did, yeah she’d buck into Clara’s fingers or tongue with a consistent rhythm, but those were always short, shallow thrusts.

“I think that’s all…” The wolf smiled, unable to think of any real questions because she hadn’t ever done this before so didn’t have anything to troubleshoot. Her mood deflated a little bit when Leslie said that it wasn’t about experience, reassuring words that Clara had offered her as well. Basically she translated such sentiment to mean ‘You’re going to be terrible the first time but it’s okay because your mate loves you even if you suck.’ All physical tasks, such as drawing, sports, dance, they all required experience and practice in order to be good, so of course Anna didn’t believe in the whole ‘experience doesn’t matter’ thing. Hopefully Leslie’s advice would help her, at the very least it was boosting her confidence to know that she wasn’t totally in the dark anymore...though, Anna was still aware of her inexperience and that mere fact still made her nervous about disappointing Clara. She really did love the other girl and only wanted to make her happy. “Thanks Leslie, I feel a little less scared now… Not that Clara makes me scared.” Anna quickly clarified, not wanting Leslie to think that Clara was pressuring her into doing this even though it was obviously all outside of Anna’s comfort zone. “I just…want the first time to be good.”

With that awkward conversation over, the two of them could head over towards the medical tent to visit their wounded Jessie. “Hey, what’s up with Jessie?” Anna asked as they came into the tent. She would’ve expected her sister to be up and ready to pounce on Leslie as the two of them entered, but the other girl seemed to be out cold on one of the cots.

“She didn’t want to have the medics clean her wounds…so they shot her with a tranquilizer dart.” Jackson snickered. He had managed to weave his way out of his fan club and turn up at the medical tent just in time to watch his twin getting shot with a tranquilizer gun like some sort of wild animal. It amused him to no end that his twin immediately turned into a rampaging coward once she was placed in a hospital setting.

“Jackson Sandalio?” An official popped into the tent and called the name, obviously having been searching for Jackson for a little while now. “Ah, there you are. You are late for your match.”

Late for his match? The large male’s brows furrowed in confusion as he ran over his schedule in his head. Even if he wasn’t knocked out of the human form competition, its finals were tomorrow, just like Unleashed. The only events that were finishing up today were the rugby tournament, foot races, field events, and the melee arms competitions; and he wasn’t signed up for any of those. “I’m sorry sir, but you must be mistaken, my finals match is tomorrow.”

“It is not for Unleashed. It is for Total Domination.” The official clarified.

“WHAT?!” Jackson’s eyes went wide. He didn’t want to go down to that ring! It wasn’t that he was afraid of fighting, he was fully confident that he could best anyone in his wolf’s form, but he wasn’t the kind of guy that could perform in public, nor the kind of guy that could fuck another man. Not being able to sustain an erection for an event who’s sole purpose was totally dominating and humiliating an opponent was almost as embarrassing as losing. “No no no no no no. Look, if my buddies thought it would be funny to sign me up, whatever bullshit reason they gave you is probably a lie.” The only thing that made sense was that his friends had signed him up for a match with Kyle in order to settle their dispute from a few days ago that had involved them jumping Jade. But in his eyes, their dispute was already settled, there was no need for a Total Domination match.

“Mrrrrph…I signed you up…” Jessie was grinning like an idiot as she awoke to all the commotion. The tranquilizers she was on made her feel reeeeaaalllyyyyy good after the little nap they had forced her into. “Versus Jade, cause you liiikkeee her.”

“I do not!” Jackson’s first instinct was to deny it like a teenage boy. So what if he liked Jade? That wasn’t anyone’s business but his own, and it certainly wasn’t a matter that needed to be settled in Total Domination. “Why the fuck would you do that?! She’s going to hate me forever if I win. And I’m not going to throw a fight to her!”

“You don’t have to, silly.” Jessie chuckled and stretched, reaching for Leslie to tug her mate closer so that they could snuggle, even though there was no way that two of them could fit into this cot, Jessie was still hopped up on enough drugs to want to try. “Come here…”

“JESSIE!” Jackson roared, annoyed that his sister couldn’t follow a train of thought for more than two sentences while she was on tranquilizers.

“Wuh?” Jessie looked up innocently as she still tugged at Leslie and tried to scoot over in her cot to give her mate room.

“I’m fucking talking to you, jackass.”

“Jackson! That is no way to talk to your sister.” Manuel interrupted. His children were old enough to settle their own disputes, but he would not have that sort of language uttered infront of his wife.

“She started it!” Jackson pointed accusatorily at his sister. “We wouldn’t even be having this discussion if she hadn’t gone and signed me up for shit behind my back!”

“Whhaaattttt. It’s not my fault. Clara said it was a good idea. Maybe Jade’s secretly an exhibitionist, I don’t know. But if her breast friend…heheheh…best friend I mean, thinks it’s a good idea, then why the hell not just go try.”

Jackson growled and glared at his twin. “You are so friggen lucky that you are stoned out of your mind right now.” The large male never liked to hit women, but he’d make a special exception for his meddling sister. Jessie probably wouldn’t even feel it though if he delivered a punch, but why bother, he’d just kick her ass tomorrow. Whatever scheme his sister and Anna’s girlfriend had concocted, it surely was a bad one. But with no other options than to go down to the arena and confront Jade, he followed the official out of the medical tent and down to the pit. Looking nervous as fuck, he entered the arena and glanced over at Jade. He really did want her…wanted her in the worst way. But this was not the venue that he wanted to claim her in. Yeah, having her on all fours and willingly submitting to him enough that he could take her ass fulfilled one of the most taboo fantasies he had dreamt up about the female since they had met, but having a crowd cheering him on while he did it was more of a nightmare than a fantasy.

Leslie was glad she could give Anna a bit of a helping hand and make her more comfortable for her first experience as a top, or at least one with a strapon. It was really a great thing, and while she rarely did it anymore she loved the nights she took control and fucked her fiance... Oh how rare those nights were, now it was usually her screaming like a whore as Jessie ravaged her, or turned and took her. A shiver ran up the hunters spine at the thought of being taken by Jessie's wolf again, desire coursing through her and body warming up as arousal spread. Unfortunately it dwindled when she arrived at the tent to see Jessie out of it, a sigh of disappointment escaping her lips as she learned it was basically all her mate's fault for being a whiny child about what had to be done. Jessie could be such an enigma, one moment being big and tough, unshakeable, and the next becoming a sniveling child who complained about the absolute stupidest fucking things. Now she was going to have to be the one suffering, waiting for her mate to regain consciousness and fuck her brains out.

At least there was a show to keep her entertained, one starring Jackson, and just how pissed he was when he found out about his Ultimate Domination match, Leslie reluctantly being pulled in by Jessie as she observed the rare flustered reaction from the male twin. She didn't pitch in of course, last thing she needed was the glares Jessie was getting, but she couldn't help but grin as it became all the more clear he liked the girl, because nobody became so upset over someone they didn't like, this was Jackson being conscious of who he was fighting... And who he would be winning. If only Jessie wasn't completely out of it and needed caring attention, Leslie would have been one of the first at the arena to watch the showdown, curious how it would all go. Alas, she would be babysitting and she turned to kiss her mate, trying to find the fun in that idea as Jackson stormed off, furious in the best way.

---

The only good part about all of what was happening was the fact that Jackson looked as displeased as her to be there, the angst visible on the male's face and Jade taking that as a slight comfort. At least he didn't seem to take pleasure in the idea of fucking her in front of a crowd... But that didn't change the facts, that this match was going to happen, it was in the rules, nobody would have let them out of it and if they did somehow manage it would be a disgrace, especially considering they would both be champions this year... Probably, and Jackson had been the year before. It would ruin all of that, and the little she knew about Jackson told her he wouldn't toss away his honor for this. So as irritated as she was she shifted, looking over, no hatred but certainly no happiness, even if she was feeling a tinge of desire. This was not how it was supposed to be... Fucking Clara, leaving her with no choice but to fight for her pride.

So Jade launched forward, being a tad reckless but knowing how their previous fight turned had been... And knowing she had to get a powerful blow in quickly if she wanted any chance of winning... Because otherwise a single mistake would be the nail in her coffin, and she would find herself on all fours... His. Why was the idea such an enticing one, so delicious an idea that Jade found herself throbbing, the heat in her body intensifying. Jackson was a truly sexy male, muscle and personality both near perfect, and she had been... Fortunate, to see what he had to offer any willing lady, and it was quite impressive. So it was hard not to think about it, and even as she found her way in close and went for a decisive uppercut, she couldn't help but wonder about the pleasures that awaited her if she lost... It wasn't like anyone would realize what an anal slut she was... And they would probably get bored when she couldn't moan. Her moaning was generally made up by her adorable faces and pleading looks, but nobody outside the ring could see that... None of them would see how much anal affected her... Would it really be so bad... No! That was not the thoughts of a winner, and that was what Jade was going to be.

The male wolf was having his own internal struggle as he looked at Jade. The human consciousness would argue that fucking her here wouldn’t be right, that if it wasn’t rape then it sure as fuck came very close to it. The wolf side saw things differently; it saw Jade as a willing female that was to be impressed, to be fought for, and as long as he could impress her with a show of strength then she would eagerly pick him and let him do whatever unspeakable things he wished to her. Thinking about it just made him shiver, it had been so long since he had had a girlfriend…even longer still since he had been with a woman for an adequate enough period of time to be comfortable with sharing his more taboo tastes. Jackson was a very good man about 90% of the time; but behind closed doors, there was a very large, very sexually deviant part of himself that he liked to share with women who loved to submit.

Daydreaming only got him a well-deserved punch to the face. Jackson staggered as a fist connected with his jaw, stars exploding behind his eyes. He was not expecting Jade to come at him without feeling him out first and that had been his own mistake, but if the female thought that he was the kind of man to get knocked out from only one punch, she was sorely mistaken. With a growl, he reached forward, his vision not quite cleared up yet but he felt fur hit his palm and latched on, pulling the female towards him and then sweeping out her legs so that she fell. He followed after her, not wanting her to be able to crawl away from him.

Jackson struggled with Jade, trying to get the feisty female onto her back for a pin. He didn’t want to hurt her, didn’t want to throw a single punch or bite at the gorgeous creature under him. He would prove his strength without becoming a big brute…surely that would impress her enough to pick him, right? The idea was good, at least he thought so, but still, Jade fought him. She punched and elbowed him, but at this distance and with Jackson controlling almost all of the leverage, she couldn’t really use her body weight to really put some power behind her attacks. The large male pretty much ignored all of the blows, but it was growing increasingly difficult to ignore the way that Jade pressed against him as she struggled.

“Knock it off.” Jackson didn’t growl for once, he actually whined imploringly. All of Jade’s squirming to get away was really not helping; the female’s toned body wriggling against his only served to excite him. The only thing that was really keeping him from getting rock hard as the fact that he could still hear the crowd cheering and felt eyes on them. Some people were actually rooting for Jade…but those were all females who didn’t want Jackson to stake his claim on the mute wolf.

Something was seriously fucked up with her, because where Jade should have been furious and prepared to put up even more of a struggle... Quite the opposite happened. Her first blow had been solid, the intent and strength behind it clean and clear, but when she went to the ground, when Jackson got atop her, things changed. She could feel his muscles, the heat of his body, the warmth of his breath... It all assaulted her body and mind, instincts roaring over her logical side as her own body began to react. Her nipples hardened as they rubbed against his chest, her cheeks took on a darker shade, and the scent of her arousal began to fill the air as she felt his cock against her thigh. She wanted him, she wanted the large male to stake his claim, and that was not a feeling she often had. Most of the time Jade was more disgusted than aroused, and her mistrust of people often led her to be a lone wolf, rarely ever sleeping with another person, and almost never another wolf. She knew what most of them thought and wanted no part of it.

Jackson was different, and she wasn't sure which part of him it was driving her nuts. Maybe all of him, after all he was one of the best looking men who had ever ever looked at her... And he was beyond strong, and a gentleman even to her. It was almost too perfect, but where her human half wanted to deny him his moment, her wolf half was eager to flip over and raise up her ass, to beg and give in to Jackson's whimpering and desire. Fuck, nothing had been easy since meeting him, nothing at all and she hated it. Jade had become comfortable in her solitude, satisfied with being alone and shutting herself off, and simply trying her best not to let anyone hurt her. Unfortunately nature controlled a wolf, and her nature was compelled to give herself to the male, and hope he knew what he was doing with her once he had her.

Before Jade could do much more she leaned up and bit the ridge of Jackson's nose, almost gently, a small nuzzle following as a hand went down and gripped his cock, a small gesture to show she couldn't help herself... Not even enough to be a tad discreet. With that she began turning over, letting the male loosen his position so she could find her way to hands and knees, dripping with want, the air thick with her smell. Jade needed it so damn bad, and she lifted her ass in the air, looking back over her shoulder at the male, and giving him a gentle nod before lowering her head back down, putting herself in the submissive position and offering everything... Not only because of the rules, because Jackson had already all but won when he pinned her, but because she could no longer help herself. It had been hard enough the last few times they had been together, it was the reason she had been putting distance between them, but now, it had gone too far... She couldn't resist those primal wants, to be fucked by an alpha worthy of her submission, and of course, Jackson had to be fucking worthy... Had to be fucking perfect.

As Jade turned and opened her mouth so close to his face, Jackson instinctively braced himself for a bite to the face...but such a malicious attack never came. Instead, the female nipped and nuzzled at him, and all the big bad wolf could do was give the female a bewildered look. Jade was a confusing woman...but hey, he wasn't going to question her sudden eagerness to be his. The wolf inside of Jackson wasn't going to let the stupid human half ruin this moment by overthinking it. Not like he could think anymore anyways, soft fingers wrapped around his member and Jackson's brain shut off. He forgot all about the crowd, about where they were and how little they knew eachother, the only thing on his mind now was the incredible need to be inside of Jade. Pleasure rushed through his body and his cock immediately grew hard and throbbing in the female's hand. A loud, relieved groan rumbled in his throat as he thrusted forward just the slightest bit, seeking more that apparently wasn't going to be given to him that way.

Jade began to roll and Jackson immediately moved to give her room, not even considering for a moment that this might be a trick. He was far too mesmerized to do anything other than stare at the gorgeous female, eyes roving over her toned body as she got to all fours. Fuck, she smelled so good that his mouth was watering...and she was soaking wet. The fact that Jade want this just as badly as he did erased all of his fears and Jackson was quick to get behind her into position. As eager as he was to claim this female as his, he wasn't a foolish male that was just going to ram into his prize's rear without any preparation.

Jackson took hold of his throbbing shaft and guided it towards Jade's swollen slit, as tempting as it was to ram inside of her sex and properly claim her, Jackson was all too aware that that wasn't what he had won today. Still, he could use her dripping wet pussy to coat his cock in her arousal, his shaft running back and forth through her folds, nudging against her clit with each passing stroke until he was sure that he was lubricated enough to try to work himself into her taboo little hole. Strong hands reverently ran up and down Jade's sides, stroking the female to keep her feeling reassured and relaxed as the flared head of his cock pressed against her sensitive ring of muscle. Aware that Jade couldn't make a sound, Jackson watched the female carefully and kept a hand on her body so that he could get a better sense of whether or not he was hurting her. Part of the reason he was so attracted to Jade was her build, he knew that the female, short as she was, still would be able to withstand a rough fucking and a big cock. All they had to do was get through the first bit of discomfort of his massive shaft penetrating her and then Jackson could really let his wolf loose and claim his prize.

---

Now that Leslie was here to take care of her, Manuel and Eva went off to have a romantic evening together and Anna left to go find her girlfriend before she forgot all of the tips that Leslie had given her in her nervousness. "Fiinnaaalllyyy they're all gone." Jessie purred and started to nuzzle at her mate's neck. She loved this woman, so damn much. Her fiance already knew that Jessie turned into a big baby whenever she was sick or had to go to the doctor for a physical, and somehow the bodyguard still put up with her and was actually really attentive to her unusual neediness. "I missed you...did you do well in your fight? Did you win?" Leslie was still standing, but that wasn't necessarily a marker for victory when it came to the small arms competition.

By the time her mate had finished recounting the fight, the drugs that Jessie was on were rapidly wearing off, good thing too, because the loopiness did nothing to quell her ravenous hunger for her mate. All through the story, Jessie had been nibbling on Leslie's ears or nuzzling at her neck. Whenever her mate had stopped speaking, Jessie would stop biting, and would only start back up again once Leslie did. Now that the tale of her mate's triumph was over, it was time for dinner. "I'm so proud of you sweetheart... How about we go grab some food and then I give you the reward that I promised you."

Jade didn't care what was happening anymore, her instinct was taking over and everything else stopped being important, especially who was watching and how bad the idea was. The only thing that mattered was her want, and the belief that Jackson could completely satisfy her desires... And probably that she really liked him, which was something she really didn't care to admit. This was one of the few times that Jade found herself truly glad she couldn't moan though, the fact that her voice wouldn't be heard by all of the people watching was a relief, she just hoped that Jackson would be able to tell she was enjoying it... Though maybe not so clearly that he could tell how big of an anal lover she was, an alpha enjoying such a thing was rather taboo and humiliating for wolves, no alpha was supposed to like having their ass taken by another. Unfortunately, that desire wouldn't stop how expressive she was... Jade's cute little expressions and mannerisms always gave her away, especially so when it came to pleasure.

Her mouth opened wide as Jackson began moving his cock up and down her slit, knowing he hadn't won that particular hole but the sensation being too incredible for her to think too much about it, especially as he began rubbing and touching her body, the muscle she had in no way diminishing the femininity of her form. As the male continued Jade began panting, while not being able to speak or moan, which required vibration of vocal chords, Jade could certainly take in and expel air, and she could pant. Anything that simply required air she could do, and while certain sounds were impossible it was one of the few cues that spoke towards her delight that didn't require someone looking at her. Still, it was soft, and only Jackson was privy to her panting, Jade's body quivering in his hands as he used his hard member to provoke both of their arousal.

It wasn't until he pressed against her tight ass that she jerked slightly, no pulling away but slightly nervous, taking a moment to position herself comfortably before leaving herself in Jackson's hands once more, ass pointed straight up, every inch of rather incredible flesh presented to the male. Her ass was amazing, and more than that she was tight, Jade loving sex but not being the type to sleep around... She was a rare prize as far as other people were concerned, and Jackson was no doubt the person she had slept with fastest out the men she had been with... As well as the one she wanted most... And the sexiest... And strongest... And... Guh! Her brain was ruining it! Though as he began pressing inside her with his huge cock she grit her teeth, doing her best to relax as he pushed inside, her tight hole slowly enveloping the entirety of his shaft. Fuck, it felt amazing, from the actual pleasure to the tiny bit of intoxicating pain. As she looked back Jade's eyes said two things, that it was amazing and that she needed more.

---

While Jessie was difficult to tell anything to when in one of her moods Leslie made it through, recounting her fight and victory to her fiance while catering to the woman's neediness with her usual patience... A trait she could sometimes have trouble caring about but that she could display when needed, at her job and with Jessie mostly... She loved Jessie. She loved the wolf more than anything else, and in a moment she would have died for her mate, it wasn't even a question but a fact. Nothing was more satisfying to her than being with the other woman, and while it was a tad annoying to tell a story while being teased, it was also incredibly arousing. She was really lucky Jessie put up with her needs... Or could handle them, which would be a more precise explanation of how their sex life worked. Jessie had staked dominance, and since then it had been a test of endurance, of both of them being able to keep up with the other person's sexual needs.

"I have a counter offer. How about I take you to the tent, then go get food and bring back, and then we eat... And then I ride you for the rest of the night." She grinned and leaned in, kissing her mate and feeling the heat rise back up, her want for her mate skyrocketing as she nibbled on the woman's neck, "Unless you think you can fuck me right here before we go get food... Because I can't get enough of you today." Leslie should have known that constant sex was weird even for them, even on those days they never got out of bed, but she simply couldn't stop herself. From the moment they woke up she had been in a constant state of arousal and with each thought of her mate she felt her juices flow, and her need to be filled arise. "Come on love... You can do it can't you? You can make me howl right here... Right?" She whined and nuzzled, completely cheating as she slowly lowered to her knees and began kissing Jessie's thighs... It was her mate's fault for riling her up with all the biting and nuzzling... As well as whatever the fuck was in the air at Parekura that made her want to fuck all day like rabbits.

As clutching heat enveloped him, Jackson’s grip on Jade’s hip tightened as he tried to ground himself. It would be so easy to let himself get lost to the pleasure, to just let go of his self control and start using this female’s perfect little ass to selfishly get off…but Jackson didn’t want to hurt her. He didn’t want this to be a one time thing and he knew that if he could get Jade to feel just as much pleasure as he did, then she would be more apt to do this again. Inch after inch filled the female’s tight, taboo hole, and when Jackson had finally sank all the way in so that his pelvis and her rear were pressed firmly against one another, he stopped moving. His ears twitched as he heard the female panting underneath him, another groan rumbling in his chest. Jade couldn’t moan, but panting like a bitch in heat was more than enough to excite Jackson.

The look on Jade’s face as she turned to peer back at him stole the wolf’s breath away. She liked it! She was actually loving it and Jackson was quick to pull back now that she was used to his size, leaving only the tip of his cock buried into her behind before he sank back inside, groaning loudly as he filled up prize once again. These slow, gentle pumps that he started with quickly turned into rough, brutal thrusts. Pleasure shot through Jackson’s body, his pulse pounding in his ears as he pounded into Jade’s willing ass. The fact that the crowd had still stayed, was still watching and cheering him on as he gave the mute wolf a brutal fucking totally flew over his head. His senses were totally wrapped up in Jade, her delicious scent, her exquisite tight, clutching heat around his throbbing shaft, and the soft, ragged pants that were his reward for pleasing her were the only things that he paid attention to.

As into it as Jade appeared, he was still unsure whether or not the female could cum this way or how long it would take. Jackson usually didn’t have a problem holding back his own orgasm so that he could go all night, but right now he really wanted to cum, wanted to fill Jade’s tight little ass with his seed and mark the female as his. So he reached around her, fingers dipping between the female’s legs and searching for the swollen bud of Jade’s clit. Once he found the pulsing bundle of nerves, he started rubbing it in quick, harsh circles that matched the rough pace that his hips were setting. “Cum for me…” The wolf rumbled, the pressure in his cock was almost painful but still, he held back, stubbornly waiting for Jade to unravel first.

---

Jessie mulled over her mate’s counter offer; she wasn’t too keen on her fiancé wandering around Parekura without her, even if it was just to go get food, but the last bit of the deal was too good to give up. As much as she loved being the top in their relationship, she couldn’t deny that watching Leslie ride her was fucking amazing. The image of her mate’s tight, delicious looking slit stretched around her cock immediately filled her mind. Just thinking about tantalizing tits bouncing just out of her reach had Jessie ready to go, freeing her from the last few after affects of the tranquilizers as her body was filled with desire.

Usually Jessie’s bouts of neediness were followed by avalanches of dominance….whether it was just because she needed to even out any submission she showed with supremacy or because Leslie cheated and started acting extra cute and extra obedient to drag her out of her neediness, Jessie didn’t know, nor did she care. All she wanted in this moment was to reward her pet for getting onto her knees without her Mistress even having to ask. The wolf rolled off of the cot, pushing Leslie onto her back and on to the grass as she moved to straddle her mate, leaning down to give her fiancé a fierce, passionate kiss. “My naughty little exhibitionist… Don’t think I don’t know that you’re trying to manipulate me.” Well, trying and succeeding. “I packed one of your favorite toys to discipline you with, something that’ll go perfectly with you riding me.” A harsh Smack! was given to Leslie’s ass once the wolf had her naughty little pet flipped over. Oh she couldn’t wait to take the riding crop to this ass later, especially because the marks from Leslie’s spanking from the beginning of the week were fading.

“Come on, ass up.” Jessie slid down her mate’s body to give her room so that she could obey the order. One would think that she would have gotten tired of this position by now, but her wolf loved it far too much for Jessie to get sick of it. It allowed her to fuck her mate harder and deeper than she could in any other arrangement, and that was all that the wolf wanted. “Such a cock hungry little slut, aren’t you, pet?” Jessie’s words became more and more garbled in a growl as she began to shift. Sometimes it amazed her how eager her lesbian lover was to take her wolf’s very male organ. But she supposed it wasn’t too strange, Leslie eagerly accepted her whenever she wore a strapon and both of them loved the shared pleasure and power dynamic that such a toy could provide. All those things were just reinforced with a real cock; plus Jessie got the pleasure of marking her lover in such a primal way. “Beg for it…” The wolf rumbled as she guided the head of her already thick and throbbing cock towards Leslie’s entrance, pressing against the tight folds but not allowing herself to sink inside just yet. She wanted to hear her horny little bitch begging for it like a good girl.

Soft footsteps approaching made her turn her head and Jessie immediately bristled when she saw that it was the medics coming to check on the noise. The wolf bared her teeth and snarled, paws grabbing onto Leslie and holding the human possessively. Jessie sent off the clear signal that if anyone interrupted her from fucking the beautiful human beneath her, she wouldn’t hesitate to take the time to rip off some arms. As the other wolves raised their hands up in a non-threatening gesture of surrender, the wolf turned back around, focusing her attention back on her mate, not caring whether or not the medics were going to stay and watch or go, as long as she got to hear Leslie begging for her cock, she didn’t care what else happened.

Jade had never been one to connect with her wolf all that fully, not being able to do many of the things that made one a true wolf would do that, create a disconnect. That wasn't a problem currently, every part of her giving itself over to the basic instincts, to what her wolf wanted. She was a slave to her desires and it was ignoring all of her stubbornness and often confusing nature to instead dive deep into pleasure... Please that she rarely got without the assistance of her hand and some alone time. Jade needed to get laid, maybe it was even why she was such a pain in the ass, but whatever the reason it was happening, she was quickly spiraling out of control and as Jackson started to pick things up she began to react more and more. Jade was loosening up, taking it in stride, and soaking up the incredible pleasure as the wolf backed out and then thrust back inside of her, a sharp inhale of breath as she gripped at the ground followed by her body shivering, ass gripping tightly around the male inside of her.

As it became more intense and Jackson became rougher Jade lost any holds she had left, back arching and chest pressed against the ground as she did her best to give him total access, her breath become deeper and more ragged as she took the pounding, the strong male filling her up and claiming her... In front of so many people... Somehow that made it all the more arousing, her wolf taking control causing her to think about just how incredible it was to be selected and taken by a wolf of Jackson's caliber in front of so many people. He was taking her, had chosen her. Between anal and her pickiness for strong men it was safe to say Jade had a submissive side, her alpha status and strength causing her to be highly selective... But with a male who was stronger, treated her well... Well, Jackson did have her, another alpha, giving herself to him, she was on her hands and knees, and she was taking it in the ass. It was considered the submissive trifecta.

Her position was only reinforced as Jackson began playing with her clit, which had her jerk in pleasure, the female wolf looking back at him with need in her eyes, whining in her head as he demanded she cum for him. In front of all these people she was supposed to cum... It seemed like an impossible task, but as Jackson continued thrusting and playing her nub like an expert she quickly found herself bucking gently against his hand. It didn't take long, soon Jade was panting harder than ever and her body moving back against Jackson's thrusts. Her toned body began to quiver and convulse, ass gripping tightly around his shaft, and before she had a chance to prepare it was happening, the mute wolf's back arching, fingers digging into the earth, and her tight little pussy squirting in response to Jackson's skillful hands and thrusts... Yet, as much as she would have loved to bask in the afterglow of her orgasm Jade instead found everything going black, and before she knew what was happening she was out, not being able to handle the pleasure after so long, and quite exhausted after her many matches of the day... Jade rarely turned so doing so multiple times was difficult on her, just another reason she made a crummy alpha, though she was a crummy alpha that Jackson was interested in... Passed out in his arms... Every female wolf in the crowd either jealous or angry.

---

Leslie knew her mate wouldn't be able to resist, but Leslie wanted her mate, always wanted her, but more since they arrived at Parekura. By the end of the day they were going to have a new record, though even with Jessie in human form they had gone at it six times one day... Fuck had she been exhausted after. Still, whatever was driving her, whether it was the sex filled air or her renewed libido from getting in fighting shape and actually fighting again, she was constantly craving her mate. More than that she was craving her mate's cock, Jessie's wolf form sending Leslie into a hot panting mess. It was perfect though, the wolf had gorgeous breasts and a thick cock, and more than anything the power it put behind fucking her was unrivaled. Now, Leslie had always seen herself as a lesbian, she was attracted to females and found males... Well slightly repulsive when they got down to nothing, but Jessie... With tits and a cock... It was somehow sexier than anything else. She had even tried looking at shemale porn and anime bullshit, and neither did anything for her, it was an exclusive desire, as if she had slowly developed the desire to be Jessie's wolf's bitch. She simply accepted, and desired, Jessie's more primal side. Every part of her lover was loved.

As her ass lifted up in the air Leslie whined and looked back, absolutely intoxicated by the woman behind her, "I'm your cock slut Mistress... Only for you." It was the truth, and she was whining and desperate to have it, watching her gorgeous Latina fiance shift into her wolf form. Fuck, Jessie was gorgeous, human or wolf she had an allure Leslie couldn't resist, and as odd as it was the human was quite sure she had developed the ability to sniff out her mate, even if it was unlikely a human could do so. Maybe she wasn't so human though, one had to think that after spending so much time with a wolf she could develop some tendencies, such as the innate feeling of submission, to be on her hands and knees offering her body up to the more powerful alpha. Sometimes she really did feel like some beta bitch, and while she knew a good deal of that was her training as a submissive, collar being a reminder of that, some of it felt more inborn, as if it had developed just being around Jessie and was coming out full force at Parekura.

It was so intense that even with others around Leslie looked over her shoulder at Jessie and whined, a gently, "Please..." escaping her lips, followed by the hunter wiggling her ass tastily for her mate. "Please fuck me Mistress. Fill me with your cock and claim me... Claim me until I can't move... Until I can't think about anything but you thrusting inside of me..." She whined, the hunter would have been completely satisfied to be fucked until she passed out, though she knew Jessie wouldn't do it, or assumed. They were hungry, Jessie especially, and once she had something in her mind she wouldn't change her mind, so many nights being tied up and denied pleasure had taught Leslie that. "Just fuck me! Please!" She cried out, whining pitifully and bouncing her incredible backside up and down as she waited for powerful hands to grip around her... Desperate to feel the rough, merciless, primal side of Jessie take her once again. "Fuck your beta bitch!" Yep... The winner of the armed event, begging for it like a slut. Anyone who didn't know any better would think she was in heat.

Jade gripped so tightly around him as she came that Jackson could do little more than just try to bury himself even deeper into her as the pressure building up at the base of his cock burst from the tip, his hot seed filling his lover’s tight little ass. Warm wetness splashed against his thighs and the wolf howled, in ecstasy. Even though Jade couldn’t make a sound, this was easily some of the best sex that he had ever had. His lover’s body was just so damn receptive.

When the female fell limp, Jackson actually began to panic. He’d worn out girls before, but never after just one orgasm. They had just fought twice in one day though…Jade must’ve been exhausted. As her unconscious body began to shift back into it’s human form, Jackson very carefully pulled out of her, not wanting to be buried inside of her with his massive wolf cock and causing the small human pain. Medics came out onto the field to take an unconscious Jade away, and Jackson immediately snarled and barked at them. She was fine! Out cold, but fine. Her breathing was normal, her face was relaxed, he hadn’t actually hurt her at all in the fight. His lover was just tired, and that didn’t warrant her being removed from his company.

The medics were persistent in trying to take Jade away, at least until Jackson snapped his massive jaw threateningly at one of them. “I will take care of her…” The large wolf rumbled. Very carefully, he gathered up the limp female in his arms, nuzzling and licking at her affectionately, showing that he was entirely capable of watching over her. With Jade cradled comfortably in his wolf’s arms, Jackson carried the small female away, back towards her tent so that she could sleep. He had to shift into his human form so that he could fit into the tent and lay her down in it, even then it was a tight squeeze.

After tucking Jade in, Jackson knew that he should go; Jade’s wolf had loved the rough fucking, but he wasn’t entirely certain that her human side would be as thrilled for the public display of submission when she woke up. But Jackson couldn’t bring himself to leave her, Jade was so vulnerable in this state… Though if he didn’t eat soon, he’d be just as useless as she was. With a sigh, he leaned down, gave the female a light kiss on the forehead and then wriggled out of the small tent. He poked his head inside to check on Jade one more time before he dashed away, not wanting to leave her for any extended period of time. He sprinted down to the buffet and grabbed enough food for the two of them. Then he ran back, ate his portion quickly outside of the tent, and then brought Jade’s food inside to set down near her head so it would be the first thing she saw when she woke up.

Not wanting to leave her, Jackson moved to lie down next to Jade. He nuzzled the unconscious female affectionately, taking a liberty that would probably get him slapped by the confusing woman had she actually been awake. Then he rolled away, laying down next to Jade but not up against her, just a little sliver of space between them so that he could play the role of guard dog without smothering her.

----

Jessie licked her muzzle as Leslie wiggled her amazing ass; even though her mate had spent an entire month building muscle, her tantalizing rear end still bounced so deliciously whenever Leslie wiggled it. Alright…Just one orgasm… Really, Jessie wanted to cum so many times that she passed out as well, but the wolf knew that she couldn’t maintain this form for much longer without food. It would just have to be one orgasm, just one to tide them over until they got some food and then could fuck all night. Guh…she sounded like an addict trying to take the edge off, but really that’s what she had felt like every since the plane had landed in New Zealand. Usually the pair of them would make love every once in awhile to offset all of the bondage scenes and animalistic fucking that the two of them so loved, but this entire week had been full of wild sex with no signs of their animal lust for one another stopping.

Her cock got even harder as words poured from Leslie’s mouth, her lover had been her pet for so long that no she knew exactly all of the things that Jessie loved to hear. Panting and groaning as her member got to the point that it ached with fullness, Jessie couldn’t draw the scene out any longer. Leslie always did beg so prettily for her…and the wolf couldn’t deny that the feminine swell to her lover’s exposed ass, her beautiful swollen pussy, and the scent of her delicious arousal always drove the wolf crazy with lust. As soon as her cock was lined up to that hot sex, she thrust forward, groaning loudly as silken folds squeezed down around her cock. Fuck, she loved that Leslie was a hunter, loved that her mate healed so fast that she was always so tight.

“My good bitch...” Jessie’s voice came out in a rumbling purr as her hips picked up a fast pace. Usually she liked her lover with her head down, her chest pressed to the ground so that her ass and pussy were totally at the wolf’s mercy. But now she wanted her mate with her head up and howling like a good, proud beta slut. She grabbed a fistful of Leslie’s dark hair, pulling her head back and up, hips speeding up to counter-balance the pain in her scalp. “Go on whore…howl for me.”

Jade didn't stay passed out for long, she always had a thing about being able to tell how much time had passed even when asleep, waking up and just knowing whether she had time left or was late... Though she could never do much with an internal clock or anything like that, just the useless knowledge that she was already late. So when her eyes fluttered open she could sense it, that barely any time had gone by, maybe twenty minutes, perhaps a few more. It had been enough for her to be miraculously be back at her tent though, which was surprising and had her looking around, that was until she noticed Jackson. She wanted to jump up and dash away, well part of her did, but mostly she couldn't help but turn crimson, blushing intensely as the scene replayed in her head, she had given herself to him in front of everyone at the arena. She had enjoyed it, after so long of not being with anyone she had loved it, and more than that she had loved being claimed.

She noticed the food next and couldn't help but smile sheepishly, finding herself unable to return to her confusing self when he kept doing everything right. Why the hell was he perfect. He wasn't like his asshole friends, or most of the other wolfs for that matter... Ugh, she liked him. It was worse than being attracted to the male, it carried significantly more weight. Fuck! This was not supposed to happen, it was Parekura, it was a vacation where the most that should happen would be a fling, and even that hadn't been in the cards. Now she had to deal with it, and for the oddest reason the urge to flee had left her, at least enough that it didn't seem like a legitimate option, not one she wanted to take. So she turned over and put a hand on his chest, crawling over and pushing up to look down at him. She looked a bit confused, but this time it was just over what she was going to do with the attraction towards him, the actual like beyond his looks. It made things difficult.

Still, she had to do something, and after a moment she decided to just embrace it, being as confusing by jumping in to the very thing she was avoiding prior. She leaned in and nuzzled at his neck, gently kissing his flesh before pulling back, tilting her head and just taking him in, chewing her lower lip before going in and quickly kissing him on the lips. She was hungry though, literally exhausted, drained, and she needed the food Jackson had been kind enough to bring to her. So she sat up and started eating, a blush still on her cheeks as she wondered just what Jackson was thinking, and being a bit too nervous to look back and find out... Especially considering she had acted like a complete beta in the arena, it was embarrassing, even if she had come to the conclusion that just letting herself be happy was better than continuing to have the internal disconnect between her desires and actions. What was worse, was that after only one go she was not yet satisfied, the pleasure being intense after so long but only fueling her needs, rekindling the libido she never got to let loose.

---

Leslie couldn't help but push back against her mate as she was taken, craving to be filled, her tight, hot, depths enveloping her lover and pulling her in. The feeling of being claimed had become one of her favorite feelings, probably just behind cuddling or being tied and teased by her Mistress in full leather... Mmmm, maybe a three way tie between them. What an interesting night that would make, being tied up and teased, fucked by her wolf, and then cuddle up watching a movie until they feel asleep. There would be no sleeping at Parekura, or at least no cuddling and comfortable sleeping. All they were doing was fucking, and Leslie wouldn't argue as she found herself being rammed by an overeager Jessie, her mate being so predictable when it came to her needs, she never held back and the hunter loved it, and was probably one of the few people who could not only handle it but loved being worn out by her fiance.

"Yes Mistress!" She cried out, hair being pulled was one of those things that made Leslie go insane, her body heating up and her body pressing back to take everything Jessie had. Then, as ridiculous as she felt doing it, Leslie howled. She didn't hold back and did her best to sound like the beta slut she wanted to be for her mate, and she truly did want to be Jessie's bitch. Every part of her wanted to submit, to be taken, claimed... And recently for everyone to know she was the bitch, as if they hadn't already been aware with one look. So she did it, she howled, whined, whimpered, and moaned, taking Jessie and letting it be known to everyone around them, as well as her lover, that being grabbed by the hair and ravaged was the most incredible feeling, and that nothing mattered more than her mate's pleasure and happiness. Parekura... It was really bringing out the wolf within the hunter, or maybe just feeding the perv within, either way she was embracing the tradition.

Jackson had eaten a lot of food very quickly and was now in a bit of a food coma. He had meant to stay awake like a good guard dog, but with a full belly and after several minutes of laying next to a beautiful female in a tent that was full of Jade’s scent, the large wolf was lulled into a light sleep. It was nice, hell, it would’ve been perfect if he didn’t have to curl up a little bit because his legs were so long that they ran into the tent wall. As Jade woke up though, he was drawn out of his dozing by the sounds of rustling right next to him. He stayed perfectly still, eyes closed, breathing keeping up that slow but deep pace. Hopefully if Jade thought he was still sleeping, she wouldn’t kick him out of the tent.

Unfortunately he couldn’t keep up the rouse forever, especially not when soft lips began to press against his neck and a warm body moved to straddle him. “Mmm…” The large male hummed happily, dark eyes opening to look up at Jade who was chewing her lip. She was actually really cute when she looked nervous, though Jackson was already recognizing this look to be one that meant that Jade would soon sprint off away from him. Thankfully the female didn’t have anywhere to run and hide really, he was already in her tent. “You’re so beautiful.” Jackson smiled, his smile only growing larger as Jade leaned down to kiss him. It was quick, little more than a peck, but with enough affection behind it that Jackson felt like less of a jackass for being in her tent uninvited.

As Jade went to eat, Jackson sat up so that he provided company. Though now they were in this awkward situation of not being able to communicate. Even though Jade couldn’t speak, he still wanted to say something because they were in one of those weird silences that were awkward…very unlike their first silence that had been shared during their walk and dance the first day they had met. “So ah…sorry about the match… It wasn’t my idea, my twin just knows that I like you I guess.” Jackson rubbed the back of his neck nervously, it was weird admitting that he had a crush on Jade, he felt like a teenager again. “You’re an amazing fighter, I like that in a woman… really hit me like a freight train back there.” It was probably weird to like a woman that could very well kick his ass, but Jackson actually preferred a girl with fight in her than one that just fawned over him and let him win all the time. He had enough doe-eyed girls chasing after his single ass, he didn’t need one more.

“Of all the ways I thought this might go, that definitely had not been one of them. But… I’m kinda glad it happened.” Jade was nearly finished eating, so he scooted closer to the female and leaned over to plant a few kisses along her shoulder and up to her neck. He pressed his teeth to her throat but didn’t actually bite down, knowing that the female wasn’t his, at least not quite yet. “You were absolutely amazing….” Jackson whispered huskily. Fuck, he shouldn’t have gotten so close, or alluded to anything about what happened in the ring. Now all he could think about was how good it felt to be buried inside of her tight little ass. And with his nose nuzzling at the female’s neck, Jackson had a chance to inhale that delicious scent, Jade smelled so good…her scent tinged with something else…something that was definitely driving him crazy. Was she in heat? No, no, that couldn’t be it…it was a little early in the year for a wolf to be in heat. Maybe it was just the fact that his scent had twined with hers, making the female all the more sexy because she belonged to him.

----

Part of Jessie hadn’t expected Leslie to actually howl. It was rather humiliating to howl like an animal unless you were one, this was a new low, even for Leslie. But her shameless little pet was always eager to please and obeyed Jessie without question, gracing the wolf with a howl that was unmistakably human, but still incredibly arousing in how hard her mate tried to sound like a real wolf. It was a noise distinct to only Leslie, an act that was on par with her mate shouting from the highest mountain, ‘I belong to Jessie! I’m her horny little bitch!’ It was the sexiest thing her mate could have possibly done in that moment and it just poured gasoline onto the fire that was burning in Jessie’s core. The wolf redoubled her efforts to fuck her mate into oblivion, thighs slapping lewdly into her lover’s perfect ass. One more rough thrust and she was there, cum shooting from the head of her cock and all over the hot silk of Leslie’s slit. Haphazard, ragged jerks of her hips combined with how Leslie’s folds fluttered against her throbbing length made sure that Jessie emptied every last drop that she had into her mate’s willing pussy.

Panting and actually incredibly satisfied for more than one reason, Jessie shifted back into her human form after Leslie came. Usually she liked to stay buried inside of her mate for a little while, but this couldn’t wait. As soon as she was human enough to have a mouth again, she flipped Leslie over and pounced ontop of her, lips crashing into her hunter’s as Jessie dragged her fiancé into a passionate, fiery kiss. “I love you Les… Te quiero mucho… Mi amor… Mi vida....” The Latina murmured phrases of love between kisses. Hearing Leslie howl made her aware of just how lucky she was… her fiancé was not only the love of her life but also her devoted pet that wasn’t afraid to do anything to make Jessie happy.

Out of breath, the wolf finally pulled away from their liplock, a very large, happy smile on her face. “I cannot wait to marry you... You make me so happy Leslie, you really do.” Even though Jessie hated being the center of attention almost as much as she hated being in a long flowing dress, she really was looking forward to the wedding and taking their relationship to the next level. It was a little scary... after the wedding came the inevitable future that involved settling down, buying a house, having pups and growing old together, but Jessie was ready and willing to do all of that as long as she had her mate by her side.

Awareness, it could be a saving grace or a complete distraction. Currently it was driving Jade insane, the knowledge that Jackson was looking at her from behind, that he knew she liked him by the lack of anger and running she was currently doing. It was as if she could feel the fire of his eyes burning into her flesh. Now that he had a chance to look he would notice Jade's body in more detail than before. She was muscular, not without a very feminine overtone, but the muscle was clear, especially in her thighs, which were practically tree trunks, soft and smooth on the surface but powerful underneath. Her short hair was messy, almost always a bit messy, though she could clean incredibly well and combed it whenever she was doing something where people would see her, Parekura was the wild exception. There were also scars, several from combat, a few from abuse, mostly other wolves who decided to mistreat her due to her condition. They were old wounds of course, few were brave enough anymore but it didn't change the fact that she had some wounds, just like any warrior would.

Then there was her skin in general, smooth, soft, taunt with her youth, the wolf being a bit younger than Jackson. Not that he was old... Jade kept thinking the word, 'experienced', and oh goodness was he. She turned to look at the male when he began going off about liking her, blushing once again as she wrapped her mind around the fact that such a hunk was saying that aloud about her. She couldn't help but be happy Jackson was not only okay with her being strong, and capable of winning in their human fight, but that he found it attractive. Many men would have let ego or pride get in the way of appreciating her skills, despite strong mates being plus for wolves. Hell she even belonged to a good family, wasn't ugly. If only she could speak, communicate with him, how amazing that would be. Just because she never could didn't mean there was a day that went by where she didn't wish she could... Just a few words, her own voice... She wondered what she would have sounded like. Cute? Likely not, but maybe.

Instead she had to rely on other methods, and as Jackson began touching her she felt it again. During their match and previous contacts she had felt it, but ignored the feeling of pure need pushing up inside of her. Where she would usually have been horny she felt a hunger to be taken, and there was only one thing that could cause that feeling. Fuck, if she was going in to some early heat she was screwed, there was no way she could keep herself under control and what was worse was the fact that she had no suppression medication... Who in the hell would need it at Parekura, it was never during the heat season, for good reason. Still, as Jackson used his incredible mouth she felt it spike up again, her core burning and the need swelling inside of her. Before she knew it she had turned around in his arms with a pitiful look on her face, her unique scent absolutely potent throughout the tent. Not that she wouldn't have wanted it, but suddenly she felt unable to resist, leaning in and kissing him much more passionately than she had before. As their lips disconnected she looked him in the eyes, a small smile touching her face before she let her needs take back over, the woman sliding down his body and to his cock, warm lips quickly wrapping around the male's member... Actions spoke louder than words after all, so despite her condition he should have been getting the drift.

---

Leslie was completely humiliated, snickers from the few medics who decided to enjoy the show making her whine in embarrassment, but that feeling was nothing compared to the knowledge that Jessie would appreciate it. She knew her mate, how the woman reacted to such displays, not to mention Leslie found humiliation a turn on, the Asian being a never ending pervert. Jessie wasn't going to have her thinking for long though, because soon the reward for her willingness to please was delivered in the form of one of the hardest fuckings of Leslie's entire life, all of which had been given by Jessie. She continued to howl, whimper, and moan for her mate as powerful thrusts drove home, her own orgasm building as Jessie ravaged her, no time being spared to savor anything and every ounce of energy being devoted to claiming her... Jessie was going to make it difficult to walk for the hunter, though her healing ability was a salvation for their sex life. If Leslie wasn't capable of rapid healing she would have been broken long ago.

As it was nothing Jessie had thrown at the woman had broken her body or her spirit, and as she was filled yet again, her mind already having lost count for the day, she let herself collapse with Jessie atop her back. "I love you too Jessie... More than I'll ever be able to show you." She spoke softly as she tried to catch her breath, her fiance having flipped her over and started kissing her made that difficult. "Heh, I'm so happy to hear you say that Jessie... I mean, I'm pretty sure you didn't even want to date me at first, much less marry me." She laughed playfully as she leaned up and nipped her lover's neck, nibbling a path to her ear and speaking in a low voice. "I wanted to fuck you that first night we met, and then you made me wait... One of these days I'm going to top you and take out all the frustration you put me through when you tested me." She grinned as she leaned back and laid on the ground. "Though you agreeing to marry me may wipe away everything else, I do feel like the luckiest woman alive, I suppose that should be enough." Anything for Jessie... The hunter would have done absolutely anything for her lover. "Now what do you think we would have to do to get someone else to bring up food?" She laughed, really wanting to just crawl back to the tent and collapse with her mate.

Back
Top Bottom