Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Jessie and Leslie had two very different ideas of what a good thing was, because red marks all over her body... Proof of their bondage and her submission... It wasn't exactly a good idea. Not the part about people knowing she was Jessie's, but her parents seeing it! It was going to be a nightmare... As bad if not worse than her giving Jessie a butt plug in front of all of them. She would be surprised if they didn't make her call off the engagement right there... Or perhaps it wouldn't be as big a deal as her mind twisted it to be, but the embarrassment she foresaw definitely made her want to curl up and hide from the fact that the games were too close for her to heal up. All she could do was whine gently as Jessie got her down and hug her mate once she was, "Yeah, I'll be fine love, I'm just going to die of embarrassment is all... Bare red ass and marked breasts... All proof of what they had been done. She could see Jessie's side, why she appreciated it, but it didn't make it much easier.

Still, Leslie wasn't going to let it stop her, and she took the time to help Jessie remove her uncomfortable, but sexy clothing. "You'll have to wear this again, but I'd like the crop next time, that's my favorite." She was tired, sore, but she nuzzles and kissed at her fiance as she undressed her, making sure they were both down to nothing before pulling the sheets up over herself and biting in to Jessie's neck nice and hard, "I need to mark you as well... I won't have a single person thinking you're free, though I hope you'll take the ring with you as well." She smiled gently and snuggled up in to her mate, laying her head on the woman's chest and sighing. "You know, I was going to make this a really special night, not that this wasn't our personal brand of fucked up special, but I was going to let you explore what all my hard work did... Guess we'll save that for tomorrow." Her voice was tired and she could only kiss Jessie once more before letting her eyes drift closed.

---

The morning had been hectic, they had all woken up just for Mara to have a go at both her and Sammie again, a quick breakfast, and they ran to Sammie's place to help her pack. They all had light bags so it wasn't bad, but after fucking, showering, and eating they were crunched for time... Which had been the reason Mara had said no to her idea of all three of them taking a shower together, she was sure they wouldn't have made it to their flight, and it appeared she had been absolutely correct. Even without that they had made it with minutes to spare, all three of them shoving through into the plane and right to their seats. Fortunately they were first class, something Arlann and Mara had insisted Sammie stop worrying about, the little thing insisting she should pay but Arlann making it very clear that she was no longer allowed away from their side for things like that. Sammie seemed to do well when they made it clear like that, when her or Mara comforted the beta with the knowledge that the night before had not been some dream and she was theirs.

As they took their seats, having booked the seats with the intent on taking Sammie right with them anyways, Arlann looked at the two women fondly, smiling as she and Sammie both took an aisle seat and put Mara between them. Oh how cute it was to see Sammie blush when pulled to or cuddled up against in public, but they had the conversation that morning. It was no longer an attraction based fling or just a friendship, but something much stranger. She had understood pretty quickly, after all it was easier experienced than explained, but the best definition they had come up with was a mix of lovers and friends... Love without romance, and everything that came along with that. They would protect her as they had but with more vigor, and while it wasn't like Sammie would be by their side every moment of every day they were going to spend time together. Really it was what they already had plus sex, because even before the sex they had been spending time together and her and Mara had both developed love for the beta, even if it wasn't romantic. They had and would protect her... It was just complicated, and Arlann refused to question what was happening, though she did look around the plane and think about how little she liked flying.

Jessie let out a sigh of relief as the corset came undone, allowing her torso to finally have it’s full range of motion back. “Hrrmph…I was afraid you’d like that evil thing.” The wolf pretended to groan in disappointment, but she was smiling. Even though she didn’t particularly care for the corset, she liked the way it made her feel and was happy that Leslie had appreciated it. “The crop huh… That’s actually my favorite too.” Before settling down for the night, she wriggled out of and kicked off the thigh high boots and thong she was wearing. Tonight she just wanted to be snuggled right up against her mate with no boundaries between them.

“Mmm…” The wolf purred and tilted her head to the side, offering her neck up to her lover’s possessive bites. “Mark me all you want, but no one’s going to be thinking I’m free. I’m going to be attached to your side all festival.” Jessie was firm in her decision to not let Leslie out of her sight during Parekura. Because Leslie was a human, wolves might see her as easy prey, if not for something to eat then for something to fuck. Her mate’s decision to have the Sandalio clan marking tattooed to her leg should theoretically make other werewolves back off…but still, she didn’t want to take any chances. “I’ll bring the ring…I’ll probably wear it around my neck so that I don’t break it when I shift, but everyone will be sure to see that I’m collared by my sexy little Asian princess.” Jessie teased and kissed the top of Leslie’s head as she rested her head down onto the Alpha’s chest.

“Sounds like a date.” Jessie whispered softly after she had returned the kiss. The wolf’s body still hummed with energy and desire, but she knew that she had worn out her pet. Tomorrow though, she was going to make sure Leslie kept her promise because 29 days without an orgasm was far too long for the wolf.

---

Ugh, Mara –knew- that she shouldn’t have tried to sneak in a quickie this morning. Now they were running late and the control freak was having a little bit of a breakdown. Fuck we’re going to miss the flight. Then we’ll be stuck in that hellhole full of traveling zombies. Oh god, what if we miss the plane and they try to ‘fix’ things by giving us a flight with a thousand stops?! At least she was keeping her internal turmoil to herself, for the most part anyways. Her smiles were a little tight and her movements more rushed than usual, but otherwise she appeared normal.

Sammie always sensed when Mara was panicking about time and so the beta hurried as much as she could so that her boss didn’t turn into a roaring dragon bitch as she stuffed some necessary items into her pack. She had packed her tent and a few other amenities that were necessary for life outdoors, all she needed to do was stuff in a couple of pieces of clothing, just in case. Sammie was relieved when they got into their gate before the plane had departed. If they missed their flight then Mara would surely have a fit, the Alpha hated dealing with the humans at the airport. So did Sammie as well; the staff at airports had a tendency to basically just throw gasoline onto the burning fire that was her boss’ rage rather than provide any sort of assistance.

Mara had flown in coach once when she was younger. Her parents had thought that it would be a good experience for her so that she didn’t get spoiled. However…all that experience had taught her was that she rather shell out the money to fly in first class rather than be crammed into a sardine can in the economy seats. If you were a person capable of sleeping anywhere, she supposed that coach wasn’t so bad….but Mara was not that kind of girl. Sleeping upright was impossible for her, so the wolf appreciated the fact that her chair reclined all the way back in business class. She really didn’t want to be awake for the entire 12 hour flight to Japan and then another 11 hours to New Zealand. Yeah they had a layover, but it was only for a few hours and she would rather be awake to eat some delicious sushi and explore Tokyo than take a nap in the airport lounge.

Now that they were all onboard the plane, their luggage stowed and seating arrangements settled, Mara breathed a sigh of relief. She leaned over to give her mate a soft kiss on the cheek and then offered her hand to Sammie. For whatever reason the beta always grew skittish whenever the plane took off, landed, or experienced any sort of turbulence in the air, so Mara would always hold her hand. The Alpha had been on enough business flights that none of these things phased her anymore. When the flight attendant came around, offering them blankets and pillows, Mara made sure that the three of them accepted. It was going to be a long trip and the Alpha was going to make sure that she had plenty of entertainment with wandering hands under the blankets. Now...who to torment first... It was a tough choice, Arlann was her mate and she loved the mage very much and always wanted to touch her. But Sammie was so well behaved...it would be fun to corrupt her with a little naughty play on their flight.

As soon as Sammie had her blanket settled over her, the beta began to wriggled around to get comfortable, fully intent on going to sleep. They had been up late last night, she had had a little bit of a hangover this morning, and she just wanted to take a nice nap so that she wasn't a grumpy traveling companion. But once she got settled, she felt warmth and a hand wriggle it's way between her legs. With a squeak of surprise, the beta quickly bit her bottom lip to stifle any other noise that may come out. She was terrified...but she didn't make any move to stop Mara, not even when her boss's knuckle began to force the seam of her jeans into her quickly slickening slit.

Nothing was quite as bad as a stressed Mara, though as much as her mate complained and panicked as they rushed to board the plane, she knew a horny Mara would have been much worse. Nothing was as bad as the alpha when she needed sex, which was one of the reasons Sammie being a part of their time together was so much fun, because Mara was practically impossible to wear out and she could handle multiple women, it was impressive in that fucked up way that defined who they were as a couple. Yes, Arlann was impressed how easily her mate could fuck multiple women. It wasn't just her stamina and prowess though, it was her libido, which was only proven by how many times they had gone at it in the past twelve hours. There had been their drunken night together, which had included her wearing both her and Sammie down without being completely satisfied herself, and then took both of them the next morning as well, and could have gone again in the shower had they not been pressed for time. Hell she was surprised Mara hadn't attacked them in the cab.

So when she noticed the blanket move and got a glimpse of Sammie's needy little face she wasn't surprised at all, even if she couldn't help but demand to be included. She wasn't jealous, but seeing those two lovely women in her life playing got her juices going. So Arlann adjusted her pillow and blanket to perfectly cover her hand and moved it slowly to Mara, careful not to alert the alpha of her approach until she was to her pants, fingers swiftly accessing her lover's clothing and sliding beneath her panties, not going slow or trying to match whatever pace Mara was going for. She didn't want to give the wolf a chance to react, so with a bit of magic rippling from her finger to her mate, to make sure she was nice and sensitive, she plunged her fingers inside. It wasn't difficult to make it look casual as she leaned her head over onto Mara's shoulder, purring softly, a soft scene that masked the rapid finger movements below, the slender digits spreading her mate's slick entrance and searching for the always elusive sweet spot.

"I wonder who will cum first love, you or Sammie." Arlann cooed as her eyes closed and she concentrated on the movement of her fingers and the sounds she knew Mara would try to hide. It was going to be awkward for whoever came first, whoever tried to stifle their moans... And Arlann felt a need to embarrass her mate, though she did have her doubts that Sammie would last long enough to give her a shot. It was part of the beta's charm though, how sensitive and adorable she was, the complete opposite of her and Mara, both of them were true perverts, but then again Sammie was part of their odd little harem type deal now, so she was definitely less innocent than she came across. "Hey babe... I'm going to heat my fingers up just a bit, so don't get startled." She grinned, giving Mara just enough warning to not completely humiliate herself as Arlann let the fingers curled up inside the alpha heat up, the training she did with fire magic having paid off oh so much, she just hadn't had a chance to show Mara some of the new discoveries her studious training had cultivated.

For whatever god awful reason, Sammie was wearing a pair of jeans that was fastened by four buttons rather than a normal button and fly. It was like trying to get into Fort Knox without being caught and took most of Mara’s concentration to undo the fasteners with as little movement as possible. Unfortunately all this focus left her open to attack from Arlann. It hadn’t even crossed her mind that her lover would have the gall to actually reach over and try to finger her. She had just sort of expected the mage to roll over then beg, plead, and whine for attention. It was an expectation that had been formed from having so many other lovers that leaned to the submissive side. Arlann was not that way though, the mage was just as strong as she was…and just as diabolically naughty.

It was so hard to not cry out as fingers rammed into her surprisingly sensitive slit. “You cheating bitch…” Mara growled through grit teeth. “Magic’s no fair!” Her voice was low, though she didn’t know why she bothered, the wolves in the row next to them could certainly them, if not that then they could smell their arousals. Her lover was doing a good job of appearing like an innocent little snuggle bunny though. And Sammie was doing a decent job of holding it together, even though Mara had easily found the beta’s sensitive little clit and was gently toying with the swollen nub.

Sammie was the first one to break, she was still a little sore and sensitive from the night before so it didn’t take much to make her unravel. Without anywhere to muffle her moans, she impulsively just grabbed Mara by the back of the head and had their lips meet in a bruising kiss. She released the softest of moans into her boss’ mouth, making it look as though the kiss was just that good that she couldn’t resist a moan…rather than that she was getting fingered under the blankets.

Mara was a lot better at being quiet than her assistant, managing to stifle a moan all together…though that may have just been the surprise at having been kissed. “Uh…hi?” Mara blinked in surprise as they pulled away from one another, cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment. It was weird having Sammie kiss her. Not unpleasant, not a turn on, just…weird. It made her feel like she was cheating on Arlann, even with her mate’s fingers buried in her pussy.

“I-I-I…” Sammie looked absolutely terrified and as though she wanted to go run off and hide. Unfortunately for her there was no where to hide on an airplane. “I’m s-s-suh-sorry. I didn’t m-mean--”

“Shh…it’s okay…” Mara couldn’t find it in herself to be mad at Sammie, not with the beta looking like a scared little rabbit. Plus they were on a flight with a mixed crowd of humans and werewolve and the Alpha didn’t want to make a scene. She wrapped her arm around Sammie and gave the beta a soft kiss to her temple. As scared as her assistant was, she was also very tired. And after that orgasm and reassurance from her boss, she fell right asleep. Mara couldn’t sleep though, she was still very aware of Arlann’s cheating magical fingers buried inside of her. “You…you on the other hand are not going to be okay when we get to New Zealand.” The wolf growled softly and leaned over to nip her mate’s ear playfully. “I'm going to make you howl like a horny little bitch in order to teach you a lesson about using your magic in public places.”

Submissive was a lovely thing, Arlann loved being roughly taken by her mate, and having nervous little Sammie take her was equally arousing, even if in a different way. However, as much as Arlann enjoyed it she did also like to remind her big strong alpha that she was not destined to remain on the bottom... Not always, she liked taking control at times as well, and that was what she was doing. Her fingers were working her mate over while cuddling up and listening to the show between her two women, eyes opening just to peek, how lovely a sight it was. Sammie was writhing and losing the battle to Mara's hand, and Mara was doing her best, which seemed easy to her, to pleasure Sammie while under assault from the mage, which hit her pride just a bit. She would have liked to at least slow the woman down, but before she had a chance to win Sammie broke, the beta moving to kiss Mara and cover up the moaning.

It hadn't fooled anyone, eyes glanced over, only for Arlann to growl gently and send them back to their own business, fingers never stopping as she looked back to her lovely ladies and practically drooled. She did slow down for a moment, the time needed for Mara to comfort Sammie, and Mara did a terrific job, Arlann smiling over as the little thing fell asleep, obviously not accustomed to such libidos as her's and Mara's. Then all attention was to her, and before Mara could say a word she started her fingers up again, letting the threat be slightly undermined by the sounds being pulled out from Mara. Arlann leaned in and bit her mate's ear, growling into her ear and whispering just low enough to hide their words from the others on the plane. "Well I'm eager for that, but seeing you pleasuring another woman makes me want to fuck you... And I don't think I've had a chance to use the strapon yet... I think someday soon I should remind you that I submit... Willingly..." She grinned, a bit of her arrogance slipping out but it was true in a way, Arlann was strong enough to challenge Mara if she wanted but she liked the power dynamic they had... Besides, they were just a couple of horny women in love, best friends from childhood and completely infatuated with one another. In the end she didn't care about dominance and submission, even if it was a fun game to play at.

"And you know... Sammie's a good little kisser, and it was kind of hot seeing that..." She gave a little 'Mmmmm' and giggled, "My tough Alpha... Cum for me." Arlann was feeling especially forward and as she fingers narrowed in on Mara's sensitive spot she nuzzled her mate's neck before laying her head on the shoulder once more, "You know, I'm thinking that while we're in Japan we need to get Sammie a little something she can have that's proof, more so than our bite marks... I'd hate to have to snap some bastard's neck for touching her, unless he was being violent, that won't be happening again. Still, something tangible would be a good idea, then we can feast on sushi and see if it's as good as the stuff brought by that Moonlight place... Guh that was good... We should have that again when we get back, that chef was amazing." Arlann was basically just gabbing, not looking for a real conversation but more wanting to appear natural to those around them as she pleasured the alpha. Not that making it obvious wouldn't have its own charm, but she knew other wolfs were aboard and she hadn't yet shown them her strength and her right to act in such a way to Mara. As if her status, even as a mage, wasn't enough... "Come on mate, just let go and then we can both get some much needed and well deserved rest."

"Like hell you will." Mara's objection was undermined by her body growing even more soaked by the idea of Arlann wearing the strapon and claiming her for a change. She was curious to see how well Arlann handled it, her lover didn't really seem like a top...though he Mage didn't seem like a lot of things but certainly was. Her arrogance made her look like a jackass most of the time...but Mara knew her mate was just making up for her shyness. Arlann was clever, strong and thoughtful, the Alpha couldn't ask for a better person to top her. Besides, even if Arlann was bad at wearing the harness it was still just nice to have someone else take the lead for a change. Mara spent her entire day bossing people around, making decisions, and working her ass off...of course her natural leadership skills extended into the bedroom. But submission was actually quite cathartic for the workaholic, provided that it was administered in small doses. It was a bit of a struggle to quell her control freak nature, but once she was put into a submissive corner the Alpha actually found the warm, soothing 'subspace' that enveloped her mind very pleasant.

"Uh huh." Mara was only half listening to Arlann as the Mage listed off things that they would need to do while in Japan. Her main focus was on the growing pressure in her core, the ache she felt as pleasure built up and begged for release. "Mhmm." Mara hummed in agreement about whatever the hell her lover had just said about one of their favorite restaurants. She sank a little bit in her chair and tried to spread her legs as discreetly as possible. Mara was a stubborn woman, she didn't want to just cum on command, and so was trying her best to hold back even though her body begged for release right now. Even her hips subtly bucked upwards, meeting Arlann's magically infused fingers that were constantly pushing against her most sensitive spot and making it difficult to suppress her loans.

At the word 'mate' Mara lost it. The reminder that her and Arlann were mates that would be together for the rest of their lives made her self control snap, never before had monogamy seemed so sexy as it did when she was with her childhood best friend. The wolf stiffened for a moment before her body began to tremble from pleasure. Barely able to stifle a moan in time, she managed to tilt her head and bite her pillow before the whole plane figured out what they were up to. It was bad enough that everyone in the seats closest to them were aware of what had happened end. Mara was panting as though she had run a mile in record time and flushed, it didn't take a master sleuth to figure out what had just happened under the blankets.

"I am going to destroy you later..." The wolf growled out her threat but she moved to snuggle against Arlann like a tired little puppy. At least this incident happened on a plane full of mostly werewolf passengers. The last thing she needed was a human tabloid headline to read: 'Playgirl Marama Marrok Gets Played with on Plane.' That was the problem with being a very pretty, very young, and very rich CEO, sometimes her private life was not so private.

Watching Mara resist her only drove Arlann to pick up her pace, to ensure her lover knew she wasn't joking, and that one day soon she was going to be the one plunging inside of the wolf. She didn't think Mara would refuse her, as dominant as the Alpha was she was very capable of enjoying it when the mage took charge, and maybe, if she played her cards very very well, she could Mara between her and Sammie... Something about a beta fucking an alpha turned her on, even if she wasn't a wolf. Just what it meant... That would definitely have Mara in a place of submission, though even if that was too much she would take Mara all for herself. For the moment she was satisfied to toy with the wolf using her fingers, and as she finally lost her composure Arlann couldn't help but purr, biting at Mara's neck while she climaxed, the scent of sex filling her nostrils as her fingers felt the clutch of Mara's needy body. It was wonderful, and she grinned at Mara's threat, "You'd better."

---

Arriving in Japan had been a blessing as a nap had not been enough to keep Arlann asleep the entire flight, and by the time they touched down she was bored out of her fucking mind. It didn't help that her companions were sleepy heads, but it was cute to watch them sleep, especially Mara, she looked surprisingly innocent when she slept, and that couldn't be said when the wolf was awake. Sammie was adorable too, but she was always that way so it wasn't as special. Arlann took her time getting out of her seat, waiting for other passengers in first-class to get off before making her move, shifting over and kissing Mara before standing in the aisle and grabbing her bag. The fact that they had carry-on luggage made things so much easier, no worrying about baggage checks and all the time-wasting hassle.

Little Sammie had yet to wake up however, and Arlann only smiled, pointing at her affectionately and nibbling Mara's ear. "Our little pet is all tuckered out it seems." She moved through a different row and went around to Sammie's side, bending down and leaning in to kiss the small thing, gently pressing her lips into the sleeping beta's, not stopping until a gentle moan signaled the wolf's waking, and Arlann giggled to the blush on Sammie's cheeks. "Wake up sleepy head, we're in Japan." She stood up and grabbed Sammie's bag, placing it down next to the seat and motioning for the beta to follow, though grabbing Mara and pulling her over to the same aisle so they could all walk out together. Arlann truly loved having her ladies with her, but she felt particularly comfortable and safe when Mara was right by her side... The childhood friend a true comfort.

---

After getting off the plane and leaving their bags at the gate their next flight would take off from, something Arlann had insisted upon as she refused to carry it around with her, they had all went out into the city, and the mage was leading the way. She had ideas in her head already, and while she would often defer to Mara to take control of an outing, she wanted something specific, and she was moving through the packed streets with relative ease, making sure the pace kept them together, and thanking the gods of technology that her phone could find certain stores even in another country... Because asking around about sex shops would have been mortifying... And before long they had arrived, right in front of Arlann's goal, the purpose of her street roaming crusade, not food, not souvenirs, but a sex toy shop, and quite a high end looking one, thank goodness for reviews. She turned around to the two women behind her with a grin, "What do you think?" She only hoped Mara had been expecting it after her babbling on the plane, or perhaps her lover had zoned it out like she could sometimes do, in which case Arlann was going to find something inside to punish her for not listening... Gah, she was feeling very frisky... Vacation Arlann was kinky.

"I think...it's a kinster shop?" Mara didn't really understand why they were here instead of somewhere with food. She was hungry and had been excited for authentic sushi...sex toys were great but delicious food would have been better at the moment.

"Um...why are w-we here?" Sammie tilted her head to the side curiously. The beta had never been inside a sex shop before, all of her vibrators had been ordered from the convenience and then privacy of her own home. "M-maybe you two should go on ahead...I'll w-wait here..." As she spoke her eyes looked up and down the street for somewhere to hide. This country was weird...there was a sex toy store and a strip club next to a nice looking restaurant and an upscale clothing store.

"Aw nonsense Sammie, I'm sure we can find you something fun in here. Maybe your very own strapon so that you don't have to borrow mine anymore." The wolf grinned and opened the door for her two lovely ladies before following after them. The store was a sprawling first floor of sex toys, lubricants, lingerie and so much more, with an upper loft level full of fetish gear. The building was well lit, organized and clean...way different from the few sketchy sex toy stores that Mara had been inside back in the states. "Oooo..." Mara was like a kid in a candy store, breaking away from Sammie and Arlann to go explore and get lost in the dildo section. She was hoping to find one that matched her skin tone a little better so that she felt less silly having a bright pink dildo as an enchanted cock.

----

Jessie, Jackson, and Anna had spent the entire flight in stasis. It was a habit the siblings had picked up from long car rides with their parents and economy class flights as children. If they didn't sleep through the trip, they'd always end up fighting and getting yelled at. So now, even as adults, they still just slept through whole trips if they weren't the ones actively driving. Eva and Manuel on the other hand spent the entire flight to Japan watching the inflight movies and chatting amicably in Spanish, leaving Leslie to fend for herself.

Only when the plane landed did the three wake up and start to stretch out as best they could in the cramped seats. While her siblings went for their packs, Jessie dawdled a little, nuzzling at her mate as the last tendrils of sleep released her. "Mmm...love you. Excited to play tourist for a bit?" Jessie yawned and stretched as best she could. Noticing her sister seemed rather distracted, she elbowed the smaller girl gently. "What's wrong with you?"

"Huh? Oh...nothing... Just worried about a few of my answers on my genetics test." Anna was a bad liar...but thank goodness she had been fretting over her final exam scores as well as where her Clara was. She missed her girlfriend already... Anna had been spending more and more nights at her lover's, to the point that it felt strange waking up and not seeing golden locks of hair in her field of view because somehow the smaller alpha always ended up as the big spoon when they slept.

"I'm sure you did fine you big nerd." Jackson teased as he shouldered his bag. Anna had gotten all the brains in the family, there was no doubt in his mind that his little sister had aced that test and broken the curve as she usually did.

Arlann frowned when Mara didn't remember what she had said, such a bad horny wolf she had been. Still, she wasn't going to chastise her, but instead turned her attention to the nervous beta they had brought, and where Mara simply told her to follow, Arlann went up behind her and embraced her, biting at the little things neck and giving her a few very convincing words. "Don't worry, just follow me." She had known Mara would take off once inside, the alpha loved toys, but Arlann had a specific goal in mind and had searched for a high end store for a reason, she wanted to get Sammie something nice, and had spent a bit of time on the plane making sure it would be possible to explain what she wanted to whoever was in charge of the store. First they had to find the collar they wanted though and Arlann took Sammie's hand, leading the big eyed girl through the store and reminding her she could pick anything that caught her eyes, though Sammie quickly shook her head, not knowing where she would begin with all the various toys.

It didn't take long to find the collars, and even less time for the mage to bite the beta's neck, growling gently, "I thought it would be a good idea to get you something to make it clear you were involved... Else someone may try and take you away at Parekura and both myself and Mara would grow very upset... Because we love you and won't be letting someone take you from us." Sammie was completely dumbfounded now, a deep blush spreading across her cheeks and her nervous little stutter only letting her say one line, and with great difficultly, "I-I-I l-love you guys t-too... O-O-Okay" She confirmed her agreement as she reached out and picked a cute little black collar with a nice ring in the front, Sammie's kinky side making a very small appearance, Mara was going to love it. It also looked quite comfortable but sleek enough, and the dark color was going to look great on Sammie's skin tone. "Mmm. Go show Mara while I talk to the owner for a moment." She nipped at Sammie's ear before sending her on her way, Sammie going off to find Mara, even looking a bit excited. She always did like the one's who were perverted, even if it was repressed in Sammie.

---

Leslie didn't mind flying, she had done plenty of it in her time and if it ever made her uncomfortable it no longer did. She didn't sleep long however, catching a few hours but spending most of the time awake, either thinking about random things or practicing her Japanese in her head. She hadn't spoken the language in a very long time, and she didn't want to seem like an idiot when they arrived. It wasn't the words that bothered her really, more the pronunciation, a task that may prove difficult with her American accent. Not that it really mattered, she was with the only people whose opinion mattered, and she highly doubted any of them knew one pronunciation from another, she just had to be a guide.

"Let's just hope the layover gets over quick, I'm not looking forward to anything other than the food..." Leslie muttered, never really liking Japan. It was crowded, expensive, dangerous... Not really the place she wanted those she cared about to be, though with the group she was with that wasn't as much an issue, each one of them was capable of ripping a would be mugger or groper apart... Would be the worst group of tourists to fuck with ever. The only one she was really worried about was Anna, because where her siblings shrugged it off Leslie didn't looking over at the young woman and wondering just what was going on. She wasn't going to talk to Jessie and voice her concern, she doubted Anna would want that, but she couldn't help but feel a bit concerned, she liked Anna, after all, they were going to be sisters soon as well! She wouldn't pry though, Leslie didn't like to pry if she didn't have to, instead she would treat them all to a great meal and see if that cleared up Anna's head. "Alright, let's go eat!"

Mara had a contemplative look in her eyes and her hand on her chin as she browsed a selection of flesh colored dildos. When it came to clothing, the woman was a bit of an impulse buyer. But when sex toys and business acquisitions were involved, Mara put as much thought into her purchase as any other responsible CEO. By the time Sammie had trotted up next to her, Mara had finally picked out a dildo that should blend together with her skin tone quite nicely. "So what do you have there Sammie?" Mara eyed the collar curiously. It looked very similar to the one that Leslie wore...did her assistant wish to add bondage to their relationship? Maybe this store had 'Bondage for Dummies' in English so that Mara could better facilitate that desire...

"It's a cuh-cuh-collar. Arlann thought it might be n-nice to have something that ma-ma-marks me as yours...and I agree w-with her." Sammie's face grew more and more red as she explained the collar and the reasoning behind it. It was embarrassing to admit that she'd like to be claimed in such a way... But she supposed that this was a bit different than a real submissive being assigned a collar because she was picking out her own.

"I think that's a good idea." It would actually be a relief for her Sammie to be in a collar. Usually the beta had to stick close to her during Parekura. Sammie couldn't even pee without Mara being within earshot of her. It was for her assistant's own safety; a beautiful beta wasn't missed by drunken Alphas. While Sammie wasn't an appropriate mate, she was definitely a good possibility for a wild fuck. A collar would be a wonderful, nonpermanent way to show that she was claimed and allow Sammie the freedom to go explore Parekura for herself for once. "So now you've got your collar...let's find you your very own strapon."

Mara had done a lot of product research into harnesses and dildos before buying her own equipment. She was a good font of information for Sammie, guiding the inexperienced beta through the purchase of a harness that would be perfect for her. Picking a dildo for the beta was a little more hands off, Sammie seemed to have a surprising amount of knowledge when it came to those types of toys anyways. She ended up picking a dildo that was fairly realistic in size and shape, but preferred it being purple rather than something more natural.

With their new purchases in hand, Mara and Sammie searched the store for their lovely Mage. Mara snuck up behind her lover, wrapping her arms around her mate from behind and giving her a kiss to her neck. "So what did my lovely girlfriend pick up for herself?" The human word felt strange to say and wasn't even remotely close to the meaning of 'mate', but Mara didn't want people looking at them funny...at least any funnier than they looked at two American lesbian tourists.

---

"So excited for some romantic nights in New Zealand that you don't want to have a layover?" Jessie grinned, not letting Leslie's lackluster attitude towards their layover bring down her good mood. The wolf loved the outdoors, the smell of clean air, spending nights in a tent...not even 4 hours in an overpopulated city could dampen her mood.

Jessie hung back a little bit from her family as they exited the plane, waiting until they were out of earshot before whispering to Leslie, "Sooo...Anna's kind of a space cadet when it comes to cities. She tends to stop and examine things and usually gets separated from the group." In a crowded city, sniffing out a person was very difficult, possible, but hard as hell. It would just be easier to keep an eye on the very curious, youngest Sandalio. Anna was a very smart girl but she had a poor sense of direction; in the woods the girl could find her way home, in a city all bets were off. So even though they all knew to meet at the airport before the flight, Jessie didn't have any faith in her sister's ability to find her way back or be able to communicate 'Help! I'm lost! I need to get to the airport' to anyone in this city. "Just...help keep an eye on her, okay?"

The wolf nuzzled affectionately at her mate before taking her by the hand and following after her family to drop off their bags in a safe place that Lykos Industries was paying for so that wolves could store their packs during the layover rather than lug them about the city. Out of the airport, Manuel was leading the family about the city, to a more touristy food friendly section and a place that served Kobe beef.

Arlann purred as her mate and their cute little lover came up to her, and quickly leaned back into Mara's arms, sighing contently at the warmth and closeness. She hated every moment out of Mara's arms, or at least wished she could be snuggled up again... Nights on the couch could be the best nights, and they had only been more comfortable and pleasant since Sammie joined. "Weeeell, I picked up a few things from around the store, a little long distance remote control pair of vibrator panties..." She grinned, the odd sex device not with her but already up at the counter. It was a pair of panties that had a small vibrator that when worn would go inside of the wearer... And she would have the control to the delicious toy. It would be such a fun thing for their trip, and for dinners back home... Just thinking about one of her two ladies wearing it had her horny. "I also bought a pair of handcuffs, and I'm having some custom work done that we need to swing back by and pick up before we leave."

It was tempting not to tell Mara what she was having made, but she leaned up and bit her lover's ear, whispering so Sammie would still have a surprise upon their return trip. "I'm having custom pieces made for Sammie's collar, little metal pieces with your clan symbol and my house symbol... Little jewels inside, and the center of it will have a thumbprint of Sammie's. Also going to have some necklaces made for you and me with the same thing, the two symbols and Sammie's thumbprint..." Arlann thought it was romantic, and the perfect way for them to truly mark Sammie, because even if the collar didn't make it clear, the two symbols would scare of any wolf smart enough to recognize either of them, and if worn back home would be enough to put any mage in check as well. "So, let's go up to the counter and pay, I'll have Sammie give a finger print for 'fitting purposes' as a form of identification, and we'll leave the stuff here until later and come back and get it all." She seemed all to pleased, the little schemer inside Arlann only clear at the most ridiculous of times... She really did waste her intelligence sometimes, like on pranks... Of which Mara was the sole target of in their youth.

---

As soon as the business at the store was done, and Arlann had secretly paid to keep the price of the items hidden from Sammie, just knowing the little thing would freak out if she noticed the several grand Arlann had dropped for something that would be around her neck, they quickly left, being ushered out by the mage with delicious food in mind. She was curious to find out whether the food served in the actual country was as tasty as the spread from Moonlight the night before, even in her drunken haze she had remembered the food... And it was incredible. So with that goal in mind she began dragging Sammie and Mara, holding their hands to keep them all together, and looking for a restaurant that looked nice enough to warrant her interest... The mage did like expensive, fancy food after all, especially if that meant sushi.

---

Leslie wasn't all that happy about being in Japan, though as they exited the plane and she looked out the window over the city outside she began to think of a few things that she could do while they were there. One was food, because good food was always welcome to the hunter, but she was also a katana fanatic, and seeing if she could find a nice backup sword seemed like a decent idea. So there was always a chance she could wander off and do that at some point, though watching over the Sandalio family was much more important than anything else. So when Jessie asked the favor of her she nodded, kissing her fiance's cheek and smiling gently, "Of course I'll watch over her, she's basically my sister now as well, and I would never let family get lost." She nuzzled at the cop's neck and nipped the flesh gently, not prepared to let her indifferent attitude about the country ruin the loving feeling of being somewhere with family... Or at least that was what she kept telling herself.

Once they made it to a restaurant centric area she took over, pulling Anna and Jessie forward by the hand and reading off the names of the different places for the Sandalio's, at least knowing her knowledge was a bit useful in that regard. "We have a sushi house, there's a ramen place over there, and it seems like a few of these have a bit of everything... Oh and it has been a long time but I've eaten at that restaurant over there, it's famous for its Kobe Beef and a style of cuisine similar to a hibachi restaurant with probably some of the best Sake and Eel I've ever had in my life." She grinned, looking back at her new family and knowing that each of them would be sold by a different part of that, the Kobe grabbing a few like her soon to be father-in-law, and for herself and her curious mate the Sake would make any food delicious, though she was much more the alcoholic than Jessie. "Up to you guys though, I could go for anything at this point, anything to avoid airplane food." She was trying to be cheerful, smiling and tugging at Anna, wanting to make Jessie happy by snapping the younger sister out of her own head and into the trip. They were in Japan after all, to those who hadn't been it was usually pretty damn exciting!

Anna jumped a little bit as Leslie took her by the hand, so wrapped up in her own head and thoughts of Clara that the wolf hadn’t expected a sudden touch. But once she calmed down she smiled a little bit. Jessie used to hold her hand all the time when they were little; it had been her big sister’s job to make sure that she didn’t get lost. Even with that precaution though, Anna had still managed to get lost several different times in a handful of countries. Now she wondered if her sister had told her future in law to keep an eye on her…if this was Leslie’s way of doing so, it was actually pretty sweet.

“Beef sound wonderful.” Manuel smiled. He liked to eat things that recognized…not all this weird fish wrapped in black paper or long noodles floating in broth. With that settled, they headed towards the restaurant and were promptly seated at a large table. Anna wanted to try some sushi, she had had some with Clara for the first time a couple of weeks ago and now wanted to try some more. Jessie and her mother both didn’t particularly care for fish but were adventurous eaters. Jackson was very much like his father, his love for red meat blinding him to anything else that may have been on the menu.

“Isn’t that Marama?” Eva asked after a few moments, squinting a little bit to get a clearer view of a very familiar looking form across the room.

“Mi amor, you really should be wearing your glasses.” Manuel commented, not even looking up from his menu to see if his wife was squinting, he already knew that she was.

“Ey! Callate!” Eva huffed, not liking her glasses because she felt like they made her look old. Besides, her vision wasn’t that bad, they didn’t warrant wearing all the time.

“Hmm?” Jackson looked up from his menu. Leslie had been trying to decipher all of the symbols for them and he had tried to pay attention, but the menu was large and the wolf was probably just going to pick something that had a picture to go with it. He turned around to look at what his mother was talking about and sure enough, Mara was talking to the host, obviously about to be seated. “Yup, thata’s Mara.”

---

“Gah…damnit…that’s one of my ex’s moms.” Mara was tempted to pretend that she hadn’t seen Eva waving at them because she was in this awkward position of being with two females, both of whom were clearly marked as hers, but she knew that such an action would be disrespectful. With a soft sigh, she resigned herself to her fate of a socially uncomfortable lunch. “Jackson and I broke up on fairly good terms…and the family is very nice, I suppose we should go have lunch with them.” Hopefully Arlann wouldn’t be mad that they were dining with a future that could have been…if she was, Mara would have to smooth it out later, wolves had high respect for her elders and courtesy took precedence in this occasion. So she led her two lovely ladies over towards the table of Latino werewolves and one human.

“Marama, bery nice to see you, and your friends. Come, hab lunch with us.” There were two empty chairs at the end of the long table and a waiter left to quickly grab another one for them. Ever the gracious hostess, Eva introduced all of her children, causing Jessie to cringed as her mother referred to her as ‘Jessica’. Nobody ever called her by her full name, only betas.

“This is my girlfriend, Arlann. And I believe you’ve all met my assistant, Sammie.”

“Nice to see you as always, Sammie. And good to meet you, Arlann.” Jackson responded politely, as did the rest of his family in a similar manner.

Sammie thought she was going to melt into a puddle of arousal as Jackson smiled in her direction. She took a deep breath and tried not to blush like a teenager, though anyone looking at her would notice that the tips of her ears were starting to turn pink. Sammie had a tendency to drool over anything that was muscley and taller than her…which actually turned out to be very few other wolves. At 6 foot even, Sammie was very tall for a woman, very tall for a person in general. She loved Mara and Arlann, she really did…loved their softer and more feminine bodies and the tenderness that came with being of the gentler sex. But there was just something so alluring about the raw power that a male like Jackson processed.

Mara didn’t begruge her assistant for sneaking dreamy eyed looks at Jackson and making her and Arlann feel like chopped liver. Even when she and the male Alpha had been dating, Sammie had had the biggest crush on him.

At least the Sandalio family was easy, quirky and rather stubborn, but they put everything out in the open and that made choosing the restaurant simple... As long as it had steak they would be fine. Leslie laughed and ushered them all in, getting a nice table and finding herself playing hostess by ordering drinks and explaining to the family what each thing on the menu was. Luckily she knew what she wanted already, and it was her weight in sushi, or at least as close as she could get. With previous women Leslie would always have to feel slightly embarrassed when she ordered enough food for two or three, but with Jessie and her family that was never a problem, the appetite she built up being a hunter equal or less than the hunger of wolves, and it was comfortable to order huge portions without all the glances and confused looks... When she ordered six rolls plus several special nigiri and a bowl of rice, it was nice that they understood she wasn't ordering for the table. Fucking dainty bullshit just didn't exist with them, and it was lovely. "Don't forget to drink up, it's all going to wear off before we get to Parekura anyways."

The table was finally deciding, each person singling in on the dishes they wanted, and Leslie making sure to guide Anna in a more conservative route as far as sushi went, and trying to get a grasp on what was bothering the younger sister. It was all thrown for a loop when Mara and her two companions joined however, and she couldn't help but start to get a bit pumped up, thinking about Parekura again and not so much on their meal. "Mara, nice to see you again... I hope you've been training." She grinned, leaning over and kissing Jessie on the cheek and patting her fiance's leg under the table. "And it's nice to meet both of you." She smiled at the other two, finally getting a look at the famous Arlann, that Mara had talked about. She was beautiful, and so was the assistant, and as old habits took over and Leslie gave them both a once over her eyebrows raised in curiosity. One thing about being a hunter was knowing bite marks, automatically seeking them out, comparing them... Knowing what they were from. While she said nothing she couldn't help but grin as she realized the three women who had just joined them had all bit one another... And from what she knew that was a significant thing, usually at least... Leslie had been doing that to Jessie before she was technically allowed to.

---

Being jealous wasn't exactly a rarity for Arlann, her appearance at the ball had been much more proof of that than anyone had wanted, and she still wanted to snap that Michael bastard's throat. She wasn't use to the feeling of being pulled two ways though, and as they joined the other group of wolves, during a time that was supposed to be private and playful, she couldn't help but feel just a bit upset. She didn't show it, Arlann was the heiress to a multi-million dollar company, she knew how to act, but with Jackson being Mara's old flame and Sammie being unable to hide her desire for him... Arlann was furious. Not at Jackson, he didn't ooze arrogance from every pore like Michael and some other wolves, but at Mara for not telling her how fucking attractive he had been, and a bit at Sammie for making it so clear she wanted someone else when her and Mara were right there. It wasn't the best feeling... Even if he did a little something for her as well, and she never found males attractive... It was a bit hard to argue seeing him though, which only make Mara's previous relationship with him worse. Arlann was Miss Insecurity after all.

"Nice to meet you as well. I've heard about all of you from Mara, and I believe I recognize some of your faces from the ball... Sorry about that." She chuckled before turning her attention towards the menu, quickly ordering ramen and a bit of sushi for herself, and some sake... She needed alcohol. At least there was a time limit, eventually they would have to finish eating and head to the store so they could make the plane, and then she could do all the naughty things she wanted and make her two ladies forget all about the sexy man sitting across the table. Or maybe she should just flirt with one of the sisters, or the only other human at the table, that would piss Mara off plenty... They were all beautiful, both the sisters were attractive, and the other human was quite scrumptious, she didn't even know which one would piss Mara off more, or whether just getting her revenge later would be a sweeter delight... Ugh, she was surrounded by beautiful people and it was confusing.

Jackson was actually a really nice, friendly, and charming guy…to everyone other than Leslie. It wasn’t that he disliked the human, he just hated anyone who dated his sisters and so came off as rather abrasive. But even though he didn’t think the human was competent or capable of taking care of his sister…he’d still probably take a bullet for her, just because Jessie apparently really liked to have her very own big dumb lapdog and would probably be sad if anything happened to the human. This over-protectiveness was Jackson’s main flaw…well…that and his dislike of trying new things. But he was a good change of pace from stereotypical male Alphas; Jackson wasn’t arrogant, cocky, or rude; his parents had raised him to be a better man. Rather than bask in the attention he got from their new guests at the table, especially Sammie, he politely pretended to not notice that it was happening. He had learned that trick from his father, Jackson and Manuel were both very attractive men, but also very humble gentlemen.

Knowing Mara’s reputation, Jessie wasn’t all that surprised to see her with two women: a mate and a probable mistress. What had always boggled her mind was that the fact that her brother had dated that slutty Alpha for more than a week. Jackson was a little old fashioned like the rest of the Sandalios; believing in things like love, monogamy, family, and honor. For him to be with a woman that regularly took other lovers was surprisingly uncharacteristic… But, she supposed that he had been a younger wolf back then and had had wild oats to sow. Mara didn’t appear to be finished sowing though, and so Jessie’s arm moved to drape over the back of Leslie’s chair, nonchalantly staking claim to what was hers.

“That was you?” Anna asked as her eyes sized up Arlann after the woman apologized for crashing the formal affair. She had heard about the mage that had disrupted the ball…but Arlann didn’t quite live up to her expectations of what a rampaging mage should look like. It was difficult for the young wolf to remember that not all magical beings behaved like werewolves; Most of the time a wolf’s power and size were directly proportional to the human form, apparently mages were not. Of course there were always exceptions to that trend, like her big sister for example…but Jessie’s condition was especially rare, only a lucky few wolves had a form that was both male and female. “Heh… Feel free to interrupt more of them.”

“Ay Anna I dun’t know why you hate the balls so much…” Eva sighed and shook her head. “I thought you lobbed to dance. You are so young still…hab fun.” And then, after eying Mara’s neck, the matron added. “Not too much fun… But it does you no good to be estudy all the time.”

“I just wanted to make sure I did well on my finals…not go on a zillion dates and try to juggle studying and boys.” Part of Anna screamed at her to just tell her mother and siblings and get this over with so that she didn’t have to deal with this conversation anymore…but she felt like she couldn’t do it without Clara here to hold her hand and make everything better when everyone exploded.

“Oh that reminds me… How did your date with William go? Marama do you know him? He interns for your company…. Ees he a good boy?”

Before his wife could launch into gossip about this William character, Manuel leaned over, capturing his mate’s lips in a deep, passionate kiss that was definitely not appropriate for the dinner table. “Mi corazon, please…let us enjoy our vacation and not worry about matchmaking for this week.”

Eva was left panting and blushing when her husband pulled away. “Canalla!”

Manuel’s face lit up in a defiant grin and he growled playfully. If his wife was going to call him a dog, he was going to show her how much of a dog he could be…

Thankfully before the older wolves could pounce ontop of one another, the first round of drinks arrived to distract everyone. The Sandalio children all knew that their parents were still very much in love and still very active in their sex life…that didn’t mean that they wanted to witness it first hand though. Jackson was eager to dive into his glass of Asahi beer while his twin took a moment to sniff at the sake to see what exactly she was getting in to. Anna could legally drink here and it made the young wolf very happy to be able to try some sake as well. It may be a silly thing for a lightweight like her to be excited about, but she liked to be able to drink in a restaurant like an adult; especially because her parents had been letting her have alcohol in moderation since she was fifteen.

As annoying it was to admit, Arlann found herself liking Jackson and all of the Sandalio family. She wished she could hate him, growl and pull her two girls close, but he was nice and charming in his own way, even if men weren't very appealing to the mage in the least. Instead she had to deal with a nice dinner, and one she had no reason to cut short. Good food and some alcohol helped her unrighteous irritation to calm down, and for her to get a bit handsy with her girls, especially Sammie who was still drooling. It didn't help that the eldest Sandalio made a veiled, but clear, comment about their relationship, but she wasn't about to be ashamed, but she was respectful enough not to rub it in nor speak badly. She was just a courteous person, at least for that night, and went along with her night, choosing to enjoy the little moments and ignore the one or two comments, quickly realizing that was just how the older woman was, a matron, and it became a bit more charming once she figured out it was all motherly personality with no offense intended, or at least no malicious intent.

Eventually though it all ended, and Arlann dragged her adorable girls away and back to the sex shop, getting the custom collar and necklaces, as well as picking up the toys they had all purchased, telling the owner to burn the receipt and not showing the items off just yet, she wanted to be on the plane when it was too late, and when she could put it on in front of a few wolves, go ahead and warn a few. That was the reason for their rush, and she got them back on the plane extremely quickly, this time taking the seat in the middle and keeping her goody bag in her arms as she sat down. As soon as they were all down she leaned over and pecked them both on the cheek, grinning and taking a long deep breath, "That entire family is genetic fucking gold. That was ridiculous." She laughed gently and leaned over, biting Mara's neck and then doing the same for Sammie, "Though it would be a tough pick between the sisters... Or Leslie..." She waited for the first jealous look and then laughed again, "Let me show you guys something." It was time to reveal the ridiculously lovely gifts of claiming she had prepared.

---

Dinner had been... Interesting. It was clear everyone at the table got along, but they all had other things on their mind, Leslie constantly staring at Jessie and playing at her beneath the table after a few too many drinks. Eva and Manuel were flirty, Anna and Jackson had their own things going, and for once Leslie was proud of Jackson and the tact he was showing, and the three guests, well they all had each other on their mind, when the tall cute one wasn't taking glances over at Jackson. Leslie had a feeling Mara wouldn't be happy about that, though she wasn't even sure if the big bad wolf she had met was in control, Arlann was strong as hell and seemed quite confident. Still, Leslie was as concerned with her own needs as everyone else, and she switched between pitching in to conversation and teasing her mate the entire time.

When dinner ended they all separated, Eva and Manuel heading back to the plane, as was Jackson, and the trio headed out as well, having somewhere important to go. That left Leslie with the sisters, and it didn't take long for Anna to wander off. She had been just a bit too drunk to pay attention, and as soon as she noticed she cursed under her breath and leaned over, biting Jessie. "Don't you worry love... I'll go find Anna, go to the plane!" She was excited to do her role as step-sister, and she rushed off after kissing Jessie on the lip, dashing off in the direction she had last seen Anna, and leaving Jessie to either do what she said or stand there and figure out how her slightly drunk girlfriend was going to find her definitely smashed little sister. Leslie could do it though! She was a hunter, and more than that she was just a good bodyguard, and she was going to make sure Anna stayed safe and made it to the plane.

---

Leslie was starting to sober up on the plane, and Anna was passed out in her seat. She couldn't help but smile as she finally felt like they had bonded, that they were sisters. It was a nice feeling, it almost made her cry right there, but the alcohol was helping with the emotional fluidity. It hadn't taken her long to find Anna, but they had both almost missed the plane, their little journey off the beaten path leading to a conversation that made Leslie feel like a confidant. They had shared stories, walked together, Leslie shared some of her hunter past and they had bought a sword from a man making them, and Leslie had explained to a captivated Anna about how they were made... And then Anna told her about Clara, a girlfriend! It had made her laugh and be excited, Anna had someone she loved... And it was a girl! Jessie was definitely going to be a bit thrilled her little sister and her shared more than ever, though Jessie wouldn't care either way, none of the Sandalios truly would. But it was nice to know, and be the first one, and have Anna trust and talk to her like she had hoped they would.

She leaned over and kissed Jessie on the cheek, letting the events fade away for a moment as her head throbbed and body yelled for a nap. "You know, you've got a wonderful sister... And a lovely family, I'm so happy to have met you love... So happy." She nuzzled the woman, nipping at her and taking a long deep breath as she snuggled her head against Jessie shoulder. "They are so nice to me..." She closed her eyes, yawning gently as she started falling asleep, needing to work off the alcohol, and just thrilled that Anna was not only okay, but that they finally had some time to really talk. She had learned more about the youngest sibling that day than she had in all of her time dating Jessie, and it felt like just another, wonderful step to marrying in to the tight-knit group, even if Anna had always been the biggest supporter to begin with... And she was going to be there for the girl no matter what happened.

Mara growled softly as Arlann confessed that she had been looking at the other wolves once they had gotten back to the plane. The mage laughed it off as if it were a joke, which it probably was…but a wolf like Mara who didn’t love easily had a hard time taking such comments in stride. She didn’t care if Sammie was drooling over Jackson, her assistant was her friend, not her mate. But knowing that her best friend and lover was letting her eyes wander made her a little sulky…a lot of sulky… A least Arlann had a surprise up her sleeve that brought Mara out of her darkening mood. The mage unveiled the special gifts that she had had made for them and the thought that her lover had put into the collar and pseudo-collars made the Alpha smile once again.

---

Jessie liked exploring the city. She had a healthy admiration for other cultures, customs, and traditions. Of course her eyes had been wandering around and she hadn’t noticed that they were at Shibuya Crossing and the lights had changed. Suddenly there were thousands of people crossing the street all at once. Jessie instinctively grasped Leslie’s hand so that they wouldn’t get separated, but in her slightly inebriated state she had forgotten to do the same for Anna. When it was all over and they were on the other side of the crossing, somehow her little sister had gotten lost in the hustle and bustle. How the fuck Anna had managed to lose her above average in height big sister and her incredibly tall future sister in law in a crowd of short Asians, Jessie would never know. When her mate insisted that she could find Anna and to not worry, Jessie opened her mouth to protest. But by the time her sluggish mind could form a reasonable argument, Leslie had already disappeared into the crowd.

---

Anna was in a state of panic as she crossed the street, only to find that Jessie and Leslie were missing. She was drunk and alone and she was going to miss her flight and everything was terrible and she really shouldn’t have drank that last glass of sake. What was ‘airport’ in Japanese again? She could get a cab…but even if she did get a cab she couldn’t tell the driver where the hell to take her because for the life of her the few phrases she had learned in Japanese were dangling outside of her reach like an elusive dream that one tried to remember upon waking.

Thankfully Leslie found her before she got even more lost trying to find her sister. She held onto the hunter’s hand and didn’t let go until they got back to the plane. In that time they had gotten to wander around downtown Tokyo a little bit on their way to a less crowded part of the city. In the outskirts they had found a man that made swords, and Anna had been happy to watch him work for a little bit before they had go leave for their flight. Maybe it was the alcohol…or maybe it was the weight of carrying around a secret for so long, but Anna ended up sharing the fact that she was dating a woman with Leslie. She felt a little safer imparting this knowledge to the hunter, she didn’t seem like the kind of person to blab. But Anna made her promise not to tell her family, just incase…she really wanted to do it herself. She was just still waiting for the perfect time to do so.

----

Jessie was relieved to see Anna and Leslie heading down the aisle towards her to their seats. Before she could scold her sister for getting lost, Anna stowed her bag, plopped down into her seat and passed out. With a soft sigh, she leaned over, nuzzling at her mate affectionately. “Thank you…” She smiled a little bit as Leslie said nothing but nice things about her family. “They’re your family now too you know. Even Jackson.” The last bit earned her a disgruntled grunt from her brother who was dozing but had apparently heard. But he didn’t put in any effort to refute his twin’s statement. “Rest up baby…you look tired.” The wolf kissed her mate softly and then snuggled with her as best as she could in the uncomfortable economy class seats so that they could nap for the last leg of their journey.

---

130445552-1c05c241-93d2-4c28-a14f-3e877d337491.jpg

When their flight landed in New Zealand, their travels continued for about another hour as they took a special shuttle away from the city and towards a remote part of the country, heading towards Rotomairewhenua, or Blue Lake. It was a sacred place, nestled in the large mountains and volcanoes that the Maori wolves had once worshipped as warrior gods. The bus struggled a little bit on the dirt roads, thank goodness it wasn’t raining today, otherwise the wolves would have all had to walk further than they already did once they got off. About a mile from the site of Parekura, they were greeted by Maori wolves, their faces and bodies permanently marked with intricate tattoos that symbolic of their clan and ancestors.

Mara and the large group of wolves that had been on the shuttle were herded towards the site. Already there were bonfires going, each pack setting up their tents so that they were clustered around their own fires. Tables of food and drink were set out buffet style in the middle of the site for arriving guests. People were milling about, either nude or in simple furs or leathers that protected their private parts from the elements. Even though most packs had their own sort of home base set up, few people actually stayed there. Everyone was circulating around, reuniting with friends and taunting rivals. Some wolves were taking this time to get in touch with their roots; the sounds of smell and sex were in the air…as was the scent of blood and sweat from wolves that were skirmishing.

“There is my Marama!” Rangi called, smiling as he approached the three young women, one of whom he didn’t recognize. He immediately wrapped his arms around his niece, the mammoth male Alpha picking the smaller woman straight off the ground for a bear hug. “Ah I see you still have not grown any.” The wolf chuckled and set the girl down. “Still short, like your mother.” Then pressed their foreheads and noses gently together in a traditional Maori greeting. He did the same to the beta that always traveled by Mara’s side, trying his best not to frighten the flightly little thing. Sammie always tensed up and held still like a scared rabbit whenever he moved to touch his forehead to hers. “I am not going to eat you, Samantha.” The wolf teased gently before he pressed his head to the beta’s. Because Americans usually found this sort of greeting rather off putting, he offered his hand to the stranger in a more conventional Western type greeting.

“This is my mate, Arlann.” Mara smiled, finger’s lacing with her lover’s as she gave her hand a squeeze. “She is a mage.”

“Ah a mage!” Rangi beamed, his face immediately filled with a sort of child-like curiousity. Where most werewolves saw mages as a menace that needed to be kept on a short leash, Maori wolves were a little more reverent. “We don’t see many mages out here… or anywhere in New Zealand really.” Seeming to remember that the girls would probably want to set up their tents and relax a little after their long travels, the wolf quickly changed the subject. “Tents again this year, Marama? You know you’re always welcome in our hut... But if you insist on sleeping outside, at least come by when you have the chance to see your aunt. Later though…she’s around here somewhere greeting travelers for the rest of the day.”

“Thank you, Uncle Rangi. We’ll be sure to stop over for a little bit after we’re all settled and you have fewer guests to entertain.” Mara smiled and kissed her uncle on the cheek. Then she gave Arlann a gentle tug and steered her mate and Sammie towards a section of the field that was open enough for Mara and her large pack of Lykos employees to set up in.

Arlann's gifts had gone over well, Mara seeming the most pleased but Sammie smiling and admiring the collar after Arlann shut her up about the price. The beta was a worrier, and even without a receipt she could tell it was not an item of low value... Perhaps the two jewels encrusted in each symbol had been a bit much, but it looked gorgeous and she wasn't going to let Sammie argue about being spoiled... She had wanted to. After calming her down the flight had become much simpler, well, pretty much, she had teased both her girls under blankets, that being the entire reason she took the center, but before long they all fell asleep and had finally arrived by the time they woke up.

From the start it was brilliant, the entire vibe of it exciting and Arlann had to contain her excitement as she looked out the window and took in the beautiful scenery. Of course usually Arlann would be bitching about camping, being outdoors without nice things, but it was difficult to find fault in such a beautiful place... It was nothing like the places she had seen in America, it was incredible, and upon arrival she felt even more blown away, the werewolf culture surrounding them really explaining things about Mara she had never quite understood... And it was impossible not to think of sex with the sounds and smells around them. She quickly felt desire for Mara and Sammie building up, and wished their tent had been up already.

An unfamiliar face brought the mage to attention however, and she watched as both Mara and Sammie received affectionate greetings from the odd Maori wolf, who quite surprisingly was almost excited when he learned she was a mage. She had expected more hostility, but couldn't help but smile and shake his hand when offered. "It's nice to meet you." After the handshake she leaned her head over and rested it on Mara's shoulder, letting them talk until they were all three alone again, then leaning up and nipping at Mara's neck. "I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting trip. So let's go get this tent setup quickly and not miss a second of it." With that she reached down and gave Mara's ass a firm squeeze, quickly followed by her doing the same to Sammie before slipping away and heading towards the tents ahead of them, goading them to keep up. The air... It had a quality to it that made her frisky, though admittedly the near fourteen hours of sleep she had managed to snag on the plane overall was helping quite a bit.

---

Leslie was the first up, except for Manuel and Eva, she wasn't sure they had even went to sleep. The hunter didn't quite know what to expect, and she was a bit nervous. She knew Jessie wouldn't let anything happen to her, but a hunter walking in to the center of all werewolf culture, with hundreds of wolves all gathering... It was not exactly something she ever imagined doing. Luckily she had her old hunter tattoo covered, and she didn't have anything else tying her to the organization, but some would guess, some of the wolves would figure out what she was. Was being reformed and with Jessie enough?

By the time they landed and started their journey she had calmed down, a good bit of debating in her head had brought her to a single conclusion, that it was too late to matter. So she smiled, hugged Jessie close, and enjoyed the trip to their destination, the entire time being happy she was with her new family, and ignoring the few eyes on her when they realized she was human... And when they saw her swords, the new addition proudly displayed with her other one. "Hey Jessie." She nuzzled her fiance and licked at her earlobe a bit, whining ever so softly and whispering as low as she could, aware of the wolves all around them and doing her best not to let them hear. "I'm really horny love, think we can find somewhere to relieve my tension a bit before the match?" She grinned and chewed at Jessie's ear, her hand gripping her mate's thigh and rubbing the inside of it slowly, her hot breath spilling over Jessie's neck. She knew she wasn't the only one, Jessie was always horny, and her lover had to be wanting a bit of pleasure to loosen up before the match.

“Oh I’m sorry. Who got five orgasms last night and then fell asleep on me before I could even get in one? Selfish pet…only worries about her own tension.” Jessie clicked her tongue disapprovingly and snapped her teeth at her mate. A low, more feral growl than usual rumbled in her throat as a few very naughty thoughts passed through her mind. For the briefest of moments, those dark eyes flashed with gold and Jessie was nearly overcome with the urge to pounce on her pet and claim her right now. It had been 29 days since she had cum. Dominating Leslie last night had helped ease some of her need, but hadn’t satisfied her burning desire for her lover in the slightest. It took a lot of self control for Jessie to shove her wolf back into it’s cage, especially in a place where so many of them were gathered. The Sandalios had always been a more wild pack, at least by American standards. They weren’t like the traditional Maori wolves that lived on reservations and hunted or gathered their food everyday, but they were closer to them than the many Alphas that dominated the business world. The Sandalios had plenty of money, but still lived simple lives and enjoyed camping, hunting, and fishing whenever they had the time.

“We’ll set up the tents and then we can find somewhere a little more private if you—“ Jessie began to speak, but was cut off by the sound of her mother shouting.

“You better put your eyes back into your head before I gouge them out!” Eva bellowed as she caught some pretty young thing blatantly eying her husband and waving at him. Manuel may pretend that he didn’t notice female admirers, but Eva certainly did. The matron wasn’t going to have some young bitch insult her by ignoring her presence and having the audacity to flirt with her mate while she was standing right there!

“I’d like to see you try, grandma.” The younger wolf smirked, obviously not even a little scared of the plump little Latina that stood next to the handsome silver fox.

“Grandma?!” Eva snarled as her teeth sharpened to points and the tips of her ears turned more canine. She was going to kill this bitch! “Pinche puta! Te voy a dar una paliza!” The older wolf was all a curses and threats as she moved forward, ready to launch herself at this wolf that was probably half her age and twice her fight capability. After raising three beautiful pups, Eva had gotten a little soft around the middle. She was still impressive for her age, but she was no longer the fighter that she had once been. Her physical condition wasn’t going to stop her though, she had fought many battles at Parekura and wasn’t so old that she couldn’t fight one more.

“Mi amor!” Manuel hastily grabbed Eva by the arm before she got away from him. As his wife opened her mouth to start cursing him out for interrupting her, he brought his lips crashing down to hers in a bruising kiss. “Te amo…” Manuel spoke between feverish kisses as he tried to redirect his mate’s anger into an emotion that was much less volatile. “Te quiero mucho…” He had never wanted her more than right now when she was jealous. Even after being together for thirty years, the passion was still there. “I want you…only you. My beautiful Eva…”

“Let’s ah…go over here…” Jessie averted her gaze to give her parents some privacy as they began to descend to the ground. It was only a matter of time before the clothes started coming off. This wasn’t the first time that Jessie had seen her parents pounce ontop of one another at Parekura, she had grown used to it over the years…but she figured that Leslie didn’t have that same immunity. She took her mate by the hand and led her away. Jackson grabbed their parents’ packs that had fallen onto the ground and followed after the two of them, while Anna beat a hasty retreat as well, not particularly wanting to see the spectacle that was her parents.

Anna silently prayed that Clara hadn’t seen her mother’s outburst. They had been at Parekura for less than 10 minutes and her mother was already 30 kinds of crazy. Though, if she thought about it, she could now see where Jessie and Jackson both got their fierce jealousy, and where she had gotten her loyalty.

Leslie almost burst out in laughter watching Eva go off on the little skank, and couldn't help but think the spunk and ferocity Eva was working with would have overwhelmed the younger, most likely stronger alpha. Still, Manuel quickly put a stop to his wife's fit, and in a style very much the older male's own. "I'm going to have to try that sometime..." Leslie muttered, impressed by the stopping power the passionate kiss had and figuring if it worked on Eva, that it would work on Jessie. So next time her lover flipped out, or got angry, the hunter was going to try just capturing her lips and shutting her the hell up. "Heh..." She chuckled, turning over and kissing Jessie gently, "Yeah, somewhere private sounds nice... I need to repay you for last night a bit my love." She nipped at her lover, returning the growl with one of her own, a much lesser growl but still a growl.

She didn't waste any further time though, and quickly ran off with Jessie to go find their camping spot, in a rush to set up the tent, get their stuff put away, and then to find a place to pleasure her beautiful fiance. She still hadn't really become accustomed to the fiance bit, but every time she thought about it, it made her smile, and as if having sex wasn't lovely enough, having sex with her fiance was an even greater thought. Sure, mate meant the same thing, more in fact from what she grasped, but Leslie liked that the bite scar on her neck was now matched with the human version of a ring on Jessie. "Come on, quickly now!"

Leslie had never worked faster in her life, setting up the tent, getting their things put away, settling absolutely every matter she needed to worry about before the events the next day... And immediately after she pulled Jessie down inside the tent and stripped both of them down, her libido supercharged and the bodyguard ready to go all night if needed, anything to keep her mind off the games, and she couldn't think of a better way than multiple orgasms, mostly for Jessie but maybe a few for herself as well... Jessie did like returning favors after all, and Leslie wasn't about to say no, even if her entire body was still sore from the night before... And that was just another thing to keep her mind off of, the giant fucking red marks on her ass and chest.

---

Arlann didn't pounce immediately, she let the tents get set up, having changed the one Mara packed with her own gigantic one and not bothering to tell her. She wanted a bit of luxury though, besides it was perfect for having... Company, and along the way she had convinced Sammie that coming back to their tent would be the best option, preaching safety and keeping her close, and that was true, but it was mostly because she wanted the yummy little morsel coming back to them at night, if she wandered off at some point. She had also made food, her cooking skills as good as ever... Not to mention actually fraternizing with some of the Lykos employees surrounding them. It hadn't been a bad day, but as soon as night hit Arlann's true intentions came to light and she was dragging Mara into the tent, motioning for a slightly tipsy Sammie to leave the fire and other Lykos employees and join them. Sammie had died of embarrassment, full blush and stuttering as she dismissed herself from the fire and moved to her bosses tent with clear intentions.

It was the first time, more obvious than the party at Lykos, that Arlann and Mara could display their claim on Sammie, if the collar hadn't made it clear enough. There was no longer a way to mistake it, and word was going to spread... And probably more jealousy than anything else. The rest of the night had been something... Interesting. Arlann had taken charge a bit, wearing her own magical strapon and playing around with it, even if she hadn't gone all that dominant, she just wanted to get a feel for the unique invention she had yet to try on herself, and it had been magnificent. By the end of their night Sammie was passed out naked, wrapped up in blankets with a nice big hand print on her tasty little ass, Mara was victorious, coming out on top over Arlann, and Arlann was panting and exhausted, soon to follow Sammie to sleep, and no doubt going to be a bit cranky in the morning when the repercussions of the nights exercise reared its ugly head.

---

The next morning everything was happening, everyone who was competing was either already naked or in easy to remove clothing, sex from the night before was thick in the air, though it was quickly being overtaken by the smell of cooking meat, and the giant festival-like atmosphere of Parekura was in full swing. There were even announcements starting, loud voices calling out the events for the day, where to sign up, and pumping all of the attendees up. Most people had already signed up, a sleepy Arlann included, and Leslie had been up early, excited like a school kid, and had been one of the first to put her name down for what interested her... Mainly the weapon combat event. Unfortunately for Leslie the weapons combat event was on day two, so she would have to wait, but hand-to-hand was the very first event, and she had signed up for the human form version, confident she could compete in hand-to-hand if there were no transformed wolves. Arlann however had signed up for the wolf version, as well as a few others, sneaking away from Mara just to choose the more dangerous of events... Her magic too big an advantage otherwise.

None of them had started quite yet, Arlann was looking for Mara and Sammie after signing up, curious to see what all her lover chose, and Leslie had already joined up with the entire Sandalio family, Jessie insisting she not be off on her own for long, even if she was already in practically noting and proudly displaying her Sandalio clan symbol. Leslie held Jessie close, snuggled up to her lover as she looked over at the large open arena they would be having the matches in, a constructed wooden stand on the other side housing some particularly stuck up, or regal as most would say, looking individuals. "So what's with those wolves and this opening ceremony? People were talking about it over at the sign-up boots, and I don't understand what's quite so special about this Chaumont family."

As she asked the question cheers rang out as a warrior stepped into the middle of the arena, not as flashy as Leslie had been expecting, gladiatorial combat being in her mind, but he looked confident enough, and strong. "It's time for the opening ceremony!" A wolf was standing right outside the ring, opposite of the main crowd, a grin on his face and a loudspeaker in his hand. "Honoring us in this years celebration is..." He motioned over to the warrior already in the arena, "Last years runner-up for the Unleashed event, Marcus Haventhol!" The crowd roared and as if on command he let loose a tremendous growl and began shifting, turning in to a wolf Leslie would have hated dealing with at any time in her life, big, strong, covered in battle wounds so obviously experienced. "And, for the first time in years, we have a returning champion... A pure blood... A Chaumont! Claaaaaaaara!" Leslie's jaw almost dropped, not truly grasping the pure blood importance but knowing one thing... Clara had been the name Anna had trusted her with, and she turned to Anna wondering if this was why the youngest sister was nervous to tell her family.

---

Clara had spent days with her family and had been about ready to snap before arriving at Parekura. However, as soon as they arrived she had some freedom, and she hadn't been in so long she couldn't contain her excitement. Unfortunately they wouldn't let her go the first day, she had 'duties', but she planned to see Anna as soon as her first match was over. So when her name was called she came out of her little hiding place, the drama and show being important to her family, and walked out slowly to the center of the arena. Cheering ensued, though not quite as much as for the previous alpha, her stature and the fact that she hadn't attended had a decent amount of wolves doubting her ability to give a good showing, not to mention a few couldn't stop staring long enough to do much of anything. All doubts were soon quelled though, because as Clara growled, as her voice and wolf came out, nobody could do a damn thing. From the small French girl came a terrifying wolf, bigger and stronger looking that the other, and fierce, focused eyes.

“I knew that my pack felt heavier!” Mara exclaimed as Arlann pulled out the tent that was not the one that the werewolf had packed. The Alpha had thought she had been going crazy when she had lifted up her bag this morning and it felt as though it were ten pounds heavier. But sure enough, Arlann pulled out a much larger tent than the one she had stowed. “If it rains and this thing floods, you’re going to get it.” Mara huffed, doubting that princess Arlann had chosen a tent that had waterproof seams. She supposed she couldn’t stay mad though, Uncle Rangi and Aunt Whetu would gladly welcome them into their hut if they got rained out. There was too much work to be done and too many fun things to do for her to stay annoyed about the new tent they had. So with a nice firm hand to Arlann’s perfect rear, the wolf resigned herself to helping set everything up.

Although the mage seemed eager to have Sammie stay in their bed, the beta still assembled her own tent right next to theirs just incase she overstayed her welcome. Plus her boss and the mage had much higher sexual stamina than she did, she might just need to stay in her tent for the pure fact that she would need a rest. Until then though, she would timidly accept the offer to stay with Arlann and Mara. As embarrassed as it made her having everyone from work know about their change in relationship, the beta had to admit that getting tired out by two beautiful women was a lot better than falling asleep in her tent all by herself.

---

“I’m going to kill her myself!” Mara growled the next morning as she looked down at a list that had Arlann’s neat, flowy signature on a sign up sheet for the Unleashed event. She had expected the mage to sign up for track and field events, maybe the Human Melee…but not the fucking full wolf competition!

“I’m s-sure she’ll do f-fuh-fine.” Sammie tried her best to reassure her boss.

“Grrrr…” Mara growled as she glared down at the list. There was no taking a name off a list once it was scribbled on, not unless the competitor was too injured to compete and then it was removed by an official. With a sigh, she resigned herself to just looking for her mate and be thankful that she hadn’t signed up for the Total Domination round. “Come on Sammie…let’s go find her before the First Blood Ceremony starts.”

---

“Purebloods.” Jackson gave a derisive snort as Marcus was announced. The male Sandalio had won the Unleashed event last year, but did you see him up there? No! And it was all because his bloodline was not as pure as Marcus’. The First Blood Ceremony required the purest wolf’s blood from any of the top three competitors from previous competitions, leaving Jackson to be annoyed that a snide bastard like Marcus and a young woman who hadn’t competed in years were the ones that were privileged enough to compete in the First Blood.

“They’re an old family…can trace their bloodline back a zillion years. What’s most outstanding about them is that they have absolutely no beta in their family line…well that and they’re rich as hell.” Jessie waved a hand dismissively, not putting a lot of stock in bloodlines. Mara was 1/8th beta and she had managed to win the Melee Weapons event three years in a row. Jackson and her had beaten many purebloods in the Unleashed and Human Melee events, and their blood was 1/16th beta. As the crowd began to cheer and howl, Jessie leaned up to speak into Leslie’s ear so that she could answer her lover’s question. “The First Blood Ceremony marks the beginning of the games and turns us all to enemies. At the end of Parekura we have a Peace Ceremony where everyone gets drunk, sings songs, and becomes allies again.”

---

Anna’s jaw dropped as the announcer called out the name ‘Clara Chaumont.’ Surely that couldn’t be her Clara! …But as a very beautiful tall and blonde wolf came out into the arena, Anna realized that that was her lover. Fuck, my pronunciation is terrible. She had read the name before, seen it at the top of Clara’s school papers and things when they studied. But how she said Clara’s last name in her head wasn’t even close to how the French surname was meant to be said.

---

Marcus couldn’t believe his good luck that he’d be fighting a wolf that hadn’t competed in years. He knew that the Chaumonts were a strong line, and the wolf infront of him was nothing to scoff at, but he wasn’t afraid of someone that was rusty when he himself was a well-oiled machine. He circled the female for a moment, teeth bared and ears pressed back to his head, his thick grey fur bristling out to make him look even bigger. He feigned right and then lunged left, believing to have the advantage because he was a southpaw. Marcus launched himself straight at the female, fully committed to tackling her to the ground so that he could bite her and win the First Blood.

Leslie was speechless, after hearing about the runner-up and seeing how confident the other wolf had been, she hadn't expected such an overwhelming victory by the woman Anna had confided in her about. She understood purebloods were strong, but Anna had spoken about Clara like she was a pure, sweet, flower of a person, not delicate or anything... But not so damn strong either. The expression Anna had on her face from the start said it all though, that the youngest sibling had also been unaware, absolutely blown away by what Clara was... And perhaps who. Something seemed odd, Anna seemed shocked beyond belief, and it wasn't for the same reason as the rest of the crowd, or at least not completely. The wolf being strong couldn't be so shocking to have the younger sister frozen and practically pale.

---

Clara stood over a downed Marcus, snarling as he struggled against her food to no avail, the strength already having left him. It had ended quickly, he had come at her, confident, a strong wolf and a favorite among those who bet or simply paid attention to the events closely enough. He was also very close to being a pureblood... But it hadn't been enough. Despite Clara's time away from the matches she was not weak, nowhere near the level her human form or personality implied, and little known to anyone she still trained. Anna knew... Not why, or how serious, but she knew Anna did some exercising. Still, training was not what made Clara scary, it was the power of her wolf that did that, not fast at running or unimaginably strong, it was her instant reactions that had completely sideswiped the wolf beneath her foot, his arrogance and recklessness clouding his judgement... He hadn't even tried to feel her out before going in for the win, and it had cost him.

Marcus had charged in, a small feign but other than that he had been expecting a clean and easy win, it was a fight with a woman... And regardless of her bloodline she hadn't been in the games for several years. Just like the crowd her had barely seen it coming, and he couldn't stop it... The ferocious fist that had collided with his temple, Clara having dodged his first attack by a hair's breath and landed the perfect counter... A boxer's style, and a move she had learned from an old friend as a child, and had never forgotten. That one blow had ended it, not a knock-out, but it had dazed the other wolf enough for her knee to catch him without guard, and once on his back a food finished it by slamming into his stomach. There had been no mercy, no hesitation, and not a single wasted movement, and after there had been nothing but silence. Clara was the first to break it, moving her foot and turning around, a grin almost visible even in her wolf form as she let out a loud victorious growl.

As if snapped out of the daze the announcer hopped up and started the crowd going, "Viiiiiiiiictor, Clara Chaaaaaaumont!" Clara didn't stay interested for long though, and as wolves came to help a snarling Marcus up, humiliated in his defeat, Clara slipped away, leaving the announcer to give his spiel about the sacredness of the First Blood Ceremony, the first few match-ups of the day, and to keep the mood of competition going. Clara had no real interest in any of that, and instead jumped up onto something high and searched out her little bunny, quickly catching the scent and sight of her lovely Anna and bolting towards her.

---

Clara pushed out of a crowd of wolves, in her human form, not even wearing a top, and practically pounced Anna, French accent in full effect as her excitement, and the fact that she was winded, had her speaking fast and heavy. "Anna! My little bunny. I missed you so much. Mon Amour." She hugged Anna tightly, squeezing the woman in her arms and happier than she had ever been to see the other wolf. After some time apart it had become more clear than ever that she loved and hated being without the gorgeous dork of hers, and the bed had become so much bigger without her. Nothing had been the same, and as cheesy as it sounded even food and wine seemed of lesser quality without Anna by her side enjoying it, everything was better with the other wolf. Still, almost as exciting as seeing Anna was finally meeting her family, and in her usual clumsy way she noticed nothing and turned with a smile to who she could only assume were the Sandalios... They looked so much like Anna. "Hello, I am Clara, I go to school and have been dating your Anna." Immediately she felt stupid for fucking up the sentence, even if it was minor, the match and introduction were supposed to be perfect, she needed to impress!

Anna couldn’t believe her eyes; Clara’s wolf was not what she had expected, its power and speed were incredibly impressive. Her girlfriend was so beautiful in her wolf’s form…tall and lean, graceful in build… Everything a mate could ever want, Clara embodied. But rather than be aroused, rather feel lucky, all Anna felt was cold. Chaumonts didn’t mate with mongrels like her. Their bloodline was pure, everyone in the werewolf world knew it… So from that premise, Anna’s mind immediately jumped to the worst-case scenario: she was just another fling, another conquest, just a thing for Clara to sow her wild oats with before she broke off whatever they were and settled down with someone from a better family.

“Don’t.” Anna’s voice cracked as she wriggled out of Clara’s hug. She had missed her girlfriend terribly in the few days that they had been apart…but now her lover’s affection was no longer welcome. She felt like an idiot, and now she looked like an idiot infront of her family who all knew, just as she did, that whatever her and Clara had was nothing more than a stupid college fling. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me…” She didn’t know if she wanted to slap Clara across the face or cry...or maybe throw up. A bit of a pacifist, Anna chose to just run away and hide because she was betting on the last two choices to occur. She turned on her heel and disappeared into the crowd, her thin form being useful for once in that she could easily squirm and weave through small gaps until she finally broke through the thick gathering of people and dart off towards the tree line so that she could be alone.

Having some girl put her hands on her little sister was a forgivable offense, but making the youngest Sandalio cry was absolutely unacceptable. “FIX IT BEFORE I FUCKING FIX YOU!!” Jessie roared, completely and utterly furious. Her eyes had turned gold and her fists shook with rage as she tried to beat back the urge to tear Clara limb from limb. This was why she didn’t want Anna dating! Her sister was far too sensitive and all the wolves her own age did stupid things. The Alpha didn’t know what the hell Clara had done to set her off and she didn’t care, but if the younger wolf didn’t move her ass and try to rectify whatever wrong she had committed, Jessie was going to neuter her.

---

Anna was fast, much faster than Clara in her human form. Plus she was sure-footed on uneven terrain, unlike her girlfriend. Anna had run in the woods many times and was used to the rocky, uneven ground…but with tears in her eyes, she totally missed the tree root that stuck up from the forest floor. Her foot caught on it and she lurched forward, going too fast to be able to recover. She hit the dirt hard with a loud thud and skidded to a halt a few feet away from the offending root, scratched up and covered in dirt.

“Damnit!” Anna hissed as pain shot up her leg from her ankle and whimpered softly, swiping at her eyes to clear the tears away. She pushed herself up and moved to sit, drawing her knees into her chest and wrapping her arms around her legs. She needed to hold still, just for a little bit, and hope that she had only mildly sprained her ankle so that her body could hurry up and heal itself. Sitting there and waiting only gave her the time to feel even more miserable as her mind wandered. She had trusted Clara! Had let the more experienced girl do things…things Anna would have never agreed to if she had known that their relationship was doomed to fail. Now she just felt stupid for being so blind…and to make matters worse she couldn’t even privately wallow in her sadness and stupidity. Now her family knew, and they would want to ‘help’ when all Anna would want to do is be by herself.

Clara had a tendency to only see the positive, or so she liked to believe, and it was usually true. So never, not for a single moment, had she ever thought Anna would think differently of her due to her last name... Okay that wasn't true, she had neglected to mention it for a reason, but mostly because she was scared it would have the other woman running for the hills, that it made Clara seem like she was more trouble than she was worth. Even then, she had never believe Anna would actual run... For the hills. Part of her was absolutely cracking up at the irony, but it was overwhelmed by the panic the moment her girlfriend said don't and pulled away from her, the French Alpha immediately whimpering and looking at her with unease. She hadn't truly wanted to deceive Anna, but she had been scared! And she had been scared of the very reaction she was receiving, and she knew it was serious... Having only expected a hard nudge for calling her a bunny and being greeted with something far worse.

To make it all so much fucking better, her older sister was furious, instantly growling and practically ready to rip her to shreds, and as strong as Clara was she doubted she could match the ferocity the other woman was displaying. Clara didn't jump but she looked over at Jessie with a pitiful look on her face, a seeming horror that Anna had run off, and quite frankly a display of who wore the pants between her and Anna, because as dominant and frisky as the French woman could be she was little more than a helpless mess when Anna was upset. So she nodded to Jessie furiously, "S-Sorry, not how I wanted to meet all of you." Then she was off, not wanting to let Anna get too far away for fear of never catching her swift little bunny.

---

By the time she found Anna, Clara was about ready to break down, not thinking she would find her. She stopped a few paces away though, not running up, not pouncing or flinging herself on the woman she loved... But stopping and just looking at her, heart pounding as she held back a tear, just the sight of Anna hurt was enough to make her lose control. "A-Anna..." She started and stopped, leaning back against the nearest tree and slumping to the ground, whining softly as she did and reaching up to wipe her eye, damning it for making her look so damn weak... Though for Anna she would look weak, toss away her pride... It was for Anna she had been trying so hard, and while she had wanted to be independent of her family her entire life, she had never felt more lucky than with the other wolf. She just didn't know how to say that, to explain why she hadn't said anything... Was the truth really going to be enough, just saying that she was scared... Was fear enough reason to lie, even if she hadn't meant to hurt her nerdy little wolf.

"Anna... Can you please look at me? You know I love you don't you?" It was all she could ask, she wanted Anna to know, that despite everything else the love was real, that her family meant nothing, "Because I do... More than you will ever know." She was choking up gently, crawling across the ground just a bit to get closer to the whimpering creature... "I love you Anna..."

---

Arlann sighed heavily after the first match, the 'First Blood', it had been boring. The one everybody had cheered for lost like a bitch and she was ready to get in there and fight... Though perhaps start off with someone lower on the food chain than the Chaumont girl, she needed to test her new spells in actual combat after all, that would mean slower reactions at first, and someone easy would have been spectacular. As she noticed a fuming Mara looking for her she ducked away though, unwilling to be seen first and circling about behind her, both Mara and Sammie talking... But as soon as she got close Sammie turned around, "A-A-Arlann." With a small smile on her face, and the mage would have melted at the adorableness if not for one simple fact... If Sammie had smelt her coming Mara certainly had, and she turned to look at her lovely mate with a little grin. "Gorgeous." She flung her arms around the woman and nuzzled her neck. "Found you~" She squealed and kissed the Alpha, her feeble attempt to quickly subjugate her lover.

Anna had run pretty damn far before she had fallen so she was hoping that Clara and her family would have just taken the hint and realized that she didn’t want to be seen by anyone right now. She was supposed to be strong, she was a Sandalio, an Alpha…but all the things she was supposed to be didn’t stop her emotional weaknesses from bubbling up and making her a disappointment to her pack. The youngest Sandalio wasn’t like her siblings, she couldn’t just swallow the sadness and keep on going like nothing was the matter. Now she was spiraling deeper into despair as she thought about other things, like how she would never be a great leaders like her parents or her siblings because she just wasn’t strong enough…

The miserable animal jumped slightly as she heard her name, she was so wrapped up in her sadness that she hadn’t even noticed that someone was approaching her. “G-go away.” The young Latina sniffled and wiped her eyes and nose again. She didn’t want Clara to see her cry, didn’t want anyone to see her cry. But the French Alpha didn’t leave, Anna could feel her eyes on her, could hear the other wolf slowly… It soon became clear to her that she had to get mad if she wanted the other wolf to go away. If Clara saw her as a whimpering, defenseless little thing then she would just continue to come closer. It was just in a wolf’s nature to move towards the weak and wounded… So she grabbed every shred of anger she could muster and flung it straight at her soon to be ex-girlfriend.

“Don’t you dare tell me you love me right now, Clara. No more lies, no more secrets.” Anna couldn’t believe a word that came out of Clara’s mouth right now. She was too hurt to see any logic. Part of her thought that Clara was telling the truth, that if the wolf had chased her this far that she had to care… But a much larger portion of her believed that this was still some elaborate plot to keep her strung along so that eventually she would give her virginity up to Clara like so many girls already probably had. “I’m not going to be another notch in your bedpost or a toy to play with until your parents find you a suitable pureblood as your mate.” Saying her fears out loud managed to light a fire inside of her so that she could actually say what she wanted to like she meant it, “Go away Clara! Leave me alone. I never want to see you again.”

---

“Don’t you ‘gorgeous’ me!” Arlann could be cute all she wanted, but Mara was seriously disappointed by her mate’s reckless choices. She glared at her lover, but in her voice it was evident that she was more worried than anything else. “What did I say about you getting yourself killed while we’re out here? There’s no medical equipment out here Arlann!!! How are you going to use your healing magic when you’re busy bleeding out and going into shock from claw and teeth wounds.” All Mara could think about was how dogs violently shook their heads to make sure their chewtoys were dead…Arlann was going to be that chewtoy in some wolf’s massive jaw….

“You can’t take your name off of a list once it’s put down…” Mara sighed softly and moved to wrap her arms around her mate. This might be the last time she got to hug Arlann before she was permanently maimed…she might as well make the most of it. “I love you…but try not to get hurt, okay? I’ve already lost you once…I don’t want that to happen ever again.”

Anna being mad was one thing, her crying Clara could handle, and even her saying go away, but part of Clara didn't think it was so serious... That was until Anna exploded, tearing in to her, accusing her of lying, saying she couldn't believe her... Making light of the feelings Clara had found it very fucking difficult to say aloud. Making herself vulnerable had been difficult, nearly impossible, but after meeting Anna it seemed worth it. Had she really been so wrong? Was Anna going to shun her for her family like others had... Look at her differently as if the family name was the only thing that could define her when they had been together and Anna should have known her better than that. Clara hadn't even realized she was crying until a drop slid down her cheek and dropped on her hand. She looked over at Anna, wiping tears away and choking up as she tried to speak again, strain on her vocal cords. She stopped, trying to hold back the flood of emotion trying its best to crush the walls she worked so damn hard to build up.

Finally she just stood up, a burst of anger the only thing she could do to stop herself from cracking, smashing her hand into the side of a tree and turning around. "You know Anna, it wasn't easy telling you I love you. You're right, my family makes things difficult, and I've tried really hard my entire life to make them understand that I would choose my career and where I went to school... Who I was with. So when I told them I was dating you, as bad as that went over, I reminded them that it was my choice... And yes, I fucking told them. So when you break up with me, because it's pretty clear you don't want to believe me, don't try and blame it on me." There were still tears in her eyes and her voice was strained, but Clara couldn't leave without speaking her peace and trying to make it as clear as possible, she loved Anna and she had never lied about that. So she could sit there alone like she wanted and think whatever she wanted... Besides, Clara needed to be alone and cry her eyes out without feeling pathetic.

---

Arlann nuzzled her mate gently, happy she was worried but having no intention on going and getting hurt, she wasn't about to leave Mara or be a cripple to satisfy her pride. "Love, I won't let that happen, if it becomes clear I can't do it I'll surrender, my pride isn't worth my life or our life together... So trust me and just let me show you and all these other wolves what they had to deal with if they want my mate... Or to mess with our little Sammie." She grinned and pulled Sammie over into a three person hug, kissing Sammie's cheek and then kissing Mara, "And tonight when it's all over... I think I'll have you, which means I need to be in perfect condition to properly claim my mate." She giggled before releasing her two girls, walking in front of them towards the ring, not wanting to miss if her name was called, the first round of the bouts already started, and Arlann wanted to scout her possible competition as well.

Back
Top Bottom