Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

Arlann purred in delight as Mara embraced her, the affection that had been missing that morning finally showing itself and she couldn't be happier. To Arlann it wasn't about pleasure with Mara, at least not entirely, she needed the love, the affection. Perhaps that made things harder, but it also made it more worthwhile. "You're welcome." She wasn't exactly sure what she was being thanked for, after all she felt like the one who should have been thanking Mara for coming back into her life, for loving her back despite how difficult she was... Not to mention for fulfilling the immense number of fantasies that involved her being with her childhood friend. Oh how fine the line between pervert and romantic really was. Arlann just liked to think she was a little bit of both, the pervert out in the open and the romantic buried deep down where nobody could see it without looking really hard.

As the eggs finished Sammie's little voice caught her attention, a smile curling to her lips as the adorable thing began stuttering nervously. Really she had nothing to be sorry for, she was delicious, but Sammie's timid nature was her charm, at least as far as Arlann was concerned. She left comforting the nervous thing to Mara however, more than happy to compliment her but figuring it was time to keep her mouth closed and enjoy the exchange between the two, starting to make plates as Mara all but gave her a performance review. It was kind of cute really, Mara's idea of comforting was stiff, but not in a dull or ridiculous way, but in a way that revealed a tiny bit of the alpha's own awkwardness. She loved her mate.

A giggle escaped her lips when she felt the hand smack her rear, chewing her lower lip as desire burned through her. She would have loved to start up a round two, but with food done and all the other circumstances she didn't like thinking about, it was best not to. So she took the plates and began taking them over to the table, setting it for three in her own version of inviting Sammie to breakfast, by basically requiring it without saying it. After that she brought drinks and all of the extras, which was several plates of 'seconds'. She was sure Mara would be able to put it away, and Sammie was a wolf even if a small beta. Besides, her magic energy needed a serious replenishment, the previous night had pushed even her reserved to their limit... Altering gravity on such a large scale would do that, even if it had proved one hell of a point and she had escaped before they realized she was winded. Fucking Michael.

"Come on, eat up." Arlann gave Mara a 'you better enjoy it' look before digging in to her own plate, spending the first few bites like a ravenous beast, packing in enough to stop her stomach's complaining before slowing down, taking a long sip of milk, and looking at her breakfast companions. "So Sammie, do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" It was an innocent enough question, though part of her knew the answer. She just wanted Sammie to feel comfortable talking with them, and she was putting on her best gentle smile, hoping the beta would realize it was okay to speak freely, Mara wouldn't care, or more couldn't even if she wanted to when Arlann wanted her way.

Sammie nodded timidly and tried to scrounge up all the bits and pieces of her clothing that had become flung around the living room. Using the blanket as a shield, she began tugging on her jeans with the well practiced grace of someone who had hidden while getting dressed before. As the beta made her way towards the dining room table, she became very aware of the fact that she smelled of sex, unlike her other other two companions that had showered.

Mara was polite enough to pretend that she didn't notice the delicious scent of arousal that poured off of Sammie. She tried to focus on the mouthwatering dishes that Arlann set down before them instead. Ever eager to dig in, she rolled her eyes at Arlann's little look. Of course she was going to enjoy the food! ...Right after she wolfed down her first helping without tasting it and then slowed down for the second. Sammie had a little more poise and patience than Mara though...plus she was so nervous to be sharing a meal with two beautiful women that the butterflies occupying her stomach made her eat slower.

"Oh...uh..." Sammie bit her lower lip nervously, wondering if maybe that she should confess that she had never been with a woman or had a girlfriend before, Arlann had been her first. She had had plenty of lesbian fantasies and plenty of crushes on girls...it was just that most women didn't want to be with a shy little thing like her. Lots of betas were naturally submissive, females even more so, many of them craved strength from their mate rather than a stuttering nervous mess like Sammie. In the end, Sammie decided that she could probably leave that level of her inexperience out. "I'm n-not seeing anyone right n-now... Th-th-that man you s-saw last night was the l-last person I was se-se-seeing...but that was a wuh-while ago."

"Jonathan?! That mongrel was bothering you again?" Mara growled, immediately growing protective of Sammie. "I'm going to skin that bastard alive and nail his pelt to my office wall."

"I-it's okay, r-really. Arlann scared him p-p-pretty bad last n-night." Sammie smiled, it was so touching when she saw how sweet her boss could be. She knew that Mara would gladly protect any of her staff, but still, it was nice to feel important enough to warrant guarding.

----

"Grrnnghhh..." Jessie gave a rather disgruntled groan as the warm body next to her got up. Whatever Leslie was doing, she didn't know or care, all that she cared about was that her lover was leaving and it made her sad. The poor wolf was so, so achey; transforming on an empty stomach made her body heal slower, to the point that she felt as though she had been beaten with baseball bats for an hour and then forced to compete in a triathlon afterwards. She'd be fine once she got some food into her, or after a few more hours of sleep, whatever came first. Too weak to get out of bed to follow after Leslie, Jessie grumbled and stole her girlfriend's pillow to cuddle while she was gone.

Arlann didn't want to make Sammie nervous but she wasn't about to bring the conversation to a silly level just to avoid such topics. In fact she was more likely to talk about things such as relationships with Sammie, to get to know her and whatnot. She smiled across the table, moving her chair over a bit and laying her head on Mara's shoulder, purring even so gently. "Don't worry love, I took care of the asshole bothering her... And next time he bothers her I'll take something precious away from him." The sweet smile she gave after that was scary, but what came next was perhaps worse. She picked up her fork and lifted it above the floor, releasing it and letting it smash into the floor, much harder than it ever should have. "See, gravity magic, if he happens to wear earrings... Or has some change in his pocket... Or if I want to drop a quarter on his foot perhaps." She picked it up, and flipped it, and then it was as light as it was supposed to be.

She then looked over to Sammie and gave her a smile, "Don't forget, if you ever need help with anyone you can come to me as well, I'm not exactly timid when it comes to dealing with pricks... And after last night I'm pretty sure people know my name." She kissed Mara's cheek with a sing-song "I love you~" knowing her mate was going to have to deal with plenty of lectures on her brazen lover, especially when Michael started bitching. "But anyways~ Thanks again for last night, I wouldn't have made it to Mara's side without your help." She continued eating after that, close to Mara.

---

Leslie had slipped out of bed for one reason, well two, to make breakfast and then to shower. The shower would come later she was sure, the smell of food would wake Jessie and there would be no slipping away once that happened. So she resigned herself to feel a bit groggy at first and pulled everything out of the fridge. In the past weeks they had basically been living together. Leslie rarely went home and even when she did it was more of a giant closet than a home those days. She kept work there however, guns and suits all stayed. She wanted to keep work separate from Jessie, not to worry her and not to have to bring anything into her mate's house that was part of her hunter days... Part of her wanted to never truly acknowledge she had once been such a person, even as she was prepared to do what she must if some feral wolf began rampaging about. Luckily Jessie had accepted that part of her, but it was still a difficult thing to bring up and had been left mostly unspoken.

Sizzling bacon began wafting through their place soon enough, a giant pan was completely filled with crisping meat and another pan next to it was beginning to fry up scrambled eggs, an entire carton and a half of the fluffy yellow pillows of deliciousness. While the food continued to cook Leslie ran to the coffee pot and started it brewing, pulling out a bit of whiskey as well for a little pick me up after the night before. Leslie was rehabilitated sure, but she still liked a bit of alcohol on days she didn't work. She also pulled out some milk as well, not sure what Jessie would want, though she was ninety-percent certain it would be the coffee and not the milk, even if a fresh glass of milk would be quite nice.

As she cooked Leslie did one more thing, aside from tossing some toast in their little 2-piece toaster, she stripped. Before long she was cooking in the nude, a little grin on her face as she flipped the bacon and started plating the eggs and sprinkle some cheese on her portion. She wanted to give Jessie choices... And one of those choices was breakfast, or her. After last night it should have been quite some time before Leslie wanted more, hell even with her healing she was still a bit sore, but she never did.

“I thought your mother always told you ‘no magic at the breakfast table.’” Mara teased, nipping Arlann’s ear affectionately. She could remember quite a few times when Arlann had been ‘practicing’ her magic during a meal, only to have something to horribly wrong and for the mage’s mother to come chastising her for the mess that usually needed cleaning up. The wolf smiled a little bit at the memory and then continued eating, her mood dampened slightly at the reminder of last night came up. Ugh…she was going to be getting an earful. Hell, her e-mail and voicemail were probably already full of elders demanding that she control her mage pet. At least Arlann had proven her power and her devotion…thankfully no one would be forcing her to get rid of the mage as her mate. Bust still, there would be many fires for her to put out when she went back to work tomorrow. “Hrrrmph…maybe I should take a vacation while this whole thing blows over.”

“But you c-c-can’t!” Sammie spoke up excitedly. “Pah-Pah-Parekura is soon…” The beta did so love to go to the Parekura competition in New Zealand, well, she loved -all- of the various balls and battles that she got to go to as Mara’s personal assistant, but the one in New Zealand featured the greatest demonstrations of strength for werewolves in the entire world. It was so refreshingly primal…a way for all wolves, especially city wolves like her and Mara’s pack to get in touch with their roots. “T-there’s so much p-p-puh-planning to do still. A-and tr-training…”

“Alright alright.” Mara smiled, not because she loved competing, which she did, but because it was nice to see her usually composed or shy assistant get impassioned about something for once. “Do you have your passport, love? If not, Sammie can help you expedite the process. That is…if you want to come. You’ll probably be the only mage there…” Mara had traveled to Parekura every year to watch her half Maori father compete. It had been originally an Alphas only event, but over the years betas had been allowed to come if they could afford it and even compete under certain circumstances. It was still fairly exclusive, wolves didn’t even bring their mage slaves with them…but Arlann was supposed to be her mate, and she would love if her childhood friend accompanied her.

Ever the dutiful assistant, Sammie got out her phone so that she could make a note to get a plane ticket for Arlann and add her name to the list of attendees for Parekura. She didn’t know if it was such a good idea for Mara to bring the mage, after all, there were no mages in that part of the world, only werewolves who believed that mana was something else, something that could be earned and accrued the way that pride and prestige could be. But it wasn’t her place to question Mara’s personal choices.

---

Jessie cracked a groggy eye open as the smell of cooking meats filled the bedroom. Already her mouth watered and she forced her tired body off of the mattress and towards the dresser. She wasn’t much for wandering around the apartment naked, even though it caused her great discomfort to raise her arms above her head to get her t-shirt on and made her shins sting as she hopped from one foot to the other to get a pair of pajama pants on, she got dressed anyways and headed out towards the kitchen. The vision that greeted her made the werewolf drools: delicious food and a naked pet, life didn’t get any better than this.

“Good morning, beautiful.” The cop padded over towards her mate, wrapping her arms around her from behind. “You look absolutely delicious this morning…” The wolf growled huskily as she sank her teeth playfully into Leslie’s shoulder. They had been together for almost a year now, but the flames of desire still burned just as bright as they had on their first date. The werewolf was ready to pounce on her mate and take her over the kitchen counter…if not for the loud roar of her stomach. “Heh…guess our playtime will have to wait until after breakfast…” Jessie said apologetically, she loved Leslie and wanted her so badly right now, but the wolf was liable to pass out if she didn’t get some food into her real soon. So after giving Leslie’s rear end an affectionate little pinch, Jessie went to pour herself a cup of coffee and a glass of milk that she could chug down while she waited for the coffee to cool off a bit. Usually Jessie didn’t drink milk, she only used it for cooking or baking. But after shifting forms, the wolf craved nutrients, any nutrients at all. “You are the best mate ever.” Jessie purred, giving Leslie a quick kiss on the cheek as thanks for breakfast, and then helping her lover set the table so that they could dig in.

Arlann nipped Mara when she mentioned the no magic at the table, she already had a mother, she didn't need another one. "Don't worry about my magic, I've gained some control since then and proving a point is well worth a kitchen mishap if one should happen." She was being an obvious smartass, and quickly changed topic when something much more interesting came along. Parekura. She didn't know what the hell it was but if both Mara and Sammie were excited, and it involved training, then no doubt it was some werewolf thing... Or maybe a business vacation? Hell she didn't know, but as soon as she found out she was included it became very exciting. "Uhm, yeah I have one, mainly for business trips and whatnot but it's up to date and valid for another couple of years. Why? Where is this Parekura thing being held?" She hadn't been many places, and in fact had only left the country once to go to Japan and settle some business for the family. Mainly it was because the wolves were strict about mages leaving the city, but with Mara at her side she was sure that wouldn't be a problem, and if it was she'd just buy a plane... Or maybe something less ridiculous.

"Oh, and what kind of training? Because only mage or not I will not accept being left out of fun werewolf games, like seriously, not a chance." She stuck her tongue out but was dead serious, and no doubt Mara knew it. Still, just in case her mate wasn't aware, or if she didn't feel like telling her, she turned to Sammie who was just too adorable and innocent to possibly lie to her without it being obvious. "So Sammie? What kind of training do I need to do?" She was smiling, excited, and completely directing it all towards the bundle of energy that was Sammie, hoping she would be so caught up in her own seemingly rare excitement to spill the beans without a second thought, and of course there was still the whole impossible for the cute stuttering beta to slip a lie past her thing.

---

Leslie gave a gentle moan as Jessie bit down, for some reason finding great pleasure in those bites every time Jessie gave them, even wondering if they contained some aphrodisiac at times. "Glad to hear it, because I'm either the first course or dessert one." She did whine a bit as Jessie made her decision, but a fed Jessie would be much feistier than a hungry one, so she had that to look forward to. "Fine, but eat fast so we can have a bit of fun. Oh, and parents place for dinner tonight, I made plans and never told you." She grinned, and nipped Jessie's nose before finishing off the bacon and offering a fresh piece to her mate, a peace offering for the news of family time. Luckily her family had become a bit more receptive, her brother still being a pain in the ass and her mother still slightly hesitant. Still, her sister and father were both fine, and as difficult as it could be to see at times Jessie's mother was happy, as long as Leslie kept her little girl happy.

As Jessie set the table Leslie made plates and put them on the table, not the type to put 'seconds' out and instead stacking their respective portions on a single plate each, though she did put the half-gallon of milk over on the table before putting a cup of coffee at both seats. "Oh, and the wolf function was just swell, I'd love to go to another some time." She didn't just mean the sex had been amazing, which is absolutely had, but putting an arrogant fuck in his place when Jessie was insulted had been a thrill, and Mara had been an interesting surprise. She didn't know Jessie had such gorgeous friends, it kind of made her jealous. "Oh, but without the dress, I looked girly, guh." She didn't care as much as she made it seem she did, but really dresses were annoying, especially with heels. Before she sat however she straightened up, "Ooo, almost forgot the good stuff." She hopped back to the counter, grabbed the whiskey, hopped back, and finally sat down, pouring a bit in her coffee to liven it, and her, up.

Ugh…training… Ever since she was a child and her parents had found that Mara couldn’t carry a tune or a beat to save her life, the young werewolf had gone to fencing and dance lessons while her best friend learned to play piano and a variety of other musical instruments. Recently, Mara had been neglecting her fencing practice and her usual daily exercise routine that was supposed to help keep her in shape and prepared to compete. She still ran every morning, but she had definitely cut back on her nightly kickboxing and fencing practice ever since Arlann had come to stay with her. “Parekura is held in New Zealand, it’s about a twenty hour flight.” Mara answered, then rolled her eyes as Arlann stated that she wasn’t going to be left out of games. Yeah, you can compete, when hell freezes over. The Alpha smirked as her lover stuck her tongue out at her, not even bothering to dignify her ridiculousness with a response and just kept eating her food.

“Oh, w-well that depends on wuh-what you’d d-do.” Sammie, on the other hand, didn’t know that she wasn’t supposed to be answering questions or putting ideas into Arlann’s head. T”here’s lots of c-competitions! There’s a boulder throw, foot races, small weapons d-duels-”

“Sammie, that’s enough.” Mara spoke with a mouthful of pancake and hurried to grab her glass of milk so that she could wash it down.

“-Rugby games, er, matches, I th-think is what th-they’re called… Oh but the best is the hand to hand c-combat!” Sammie unfortunately did not hear her boss, so wrapped up in listing off the events and excited that she didn’t notice Mara flagging her down.

“Sammie!” Mara barked, to which her assist instinctively shrank and bowed her head, immediately submitting to the Alpha. “Thank you…” She felt bad, raining on the beta’s parade and all, but Mara didn’t want any crazy ideas cooking up in the mage’s head. She could practically see the gears in Arlan’s brain turning with whatever insane, dangerous, ridiculous scheme was taking shape. “You.” The firmness in Mara’s voice didn’t waiver as she looked to Arlann. “You are not going to compete. Absolutely not, I mean it. Wolves have –died- in these competitions, Arlann. Fewer with the more restrictive rules, but still, we’re going to be in the middle of nowhere, people get seriously hurt and there’s no facilities around for treatment. I’m not going to have you get injured and then bleed out all because your human body is weak and squishy and you’re a competitive ass.”

---

“What?!” Jessie gawked at Leslie as though the hunter had two heads. They were going to her parents’?! Tonight?! With the events of last night still fresh on everyone’s minds?! “Les…come on…can’t you pretend to be sick or something so we don’t have to?” Her mother would believe it, she thought that humans were weak sickly things anyways, all she had to do was get Leslie to tell a little white lie and then they could just stay home until one of her siblings did something stupid so that her parents yelled at them instead of her. “Ugh, I already know what’s going to happen tonight. Mom’s just going to nag us to death and tell us that ‘jung ladies dun’t pight at black tie parties’.” Jessie did a pretty spot on impression of her mother, even putting the proper amount of nagging in her tone to nail it perfectly. “Jackson’s going to think that you made our pack out to be a laughingstock. Dad’ll probably think it’s hilarious…but he’ll pretend to be disappointed or else mom will hit him. And Anna will probably encourage you to do more brash things because she’s a pain in the ass, just like you.” Jessie sighed, she loved her family, her family was the most important thing to her (well…her family and Leslie were pretty tied up right now, only because Leslie had reached mate status), but even that love could not make her want to sit through a lecture.

“Hrrrmph…I doubt we’ll be invited to another one for awhile. But I did actually really like going with you…. Not just because you were very sweet and very sexy, standing up to Caleb like that, but because you turned out to not have two left feet.” Jessie grinned as she teased. The wolf absolutely loved to dance, even though she preferred the salsa and the merengue to the stuck up waltz and foxtrot, she had actually had a lot of fun dancing with Leslie. “Hey! I like you girly…though your hair is getting a little long… I think I miss your short hair, you looked a lot more wild with it.” Jessie commented before giving her mate a kiss to the cheek and then digging into her meal. She was still very aware that her beautiful pet was in nothing but a collar next to her, so Jessie was going to wolf down her breakfast so that she could capitalize on that situation.

Arlann was pretty excited about New Zealand, and even more so when Sammie began to list off the events. She wouldn't be up for some of them, especially not rugby or anything with actual weapons considering she had no clue how to use a weapon, but anything she could compete in using her magic, on par with wolves, well that sounded fun. The hand-to-hand combat sounded great, and maybe they had some sort of dueling where anything went? All of that could be fun, especially if she prepared for it, actually did a bit of magical training for once and didn't just toy around with pleasure magic bullshit. That didn't mean learning a conventional magic, but if she seriously tinkered she could make a few spells to assist her in some fun. Oh but how quickly Mara interrupted the fun both her and Sammie were having, cutting off the frightened little beta and giving her a firm order, which was seriously the most idiotic way to convince Arlann of anything. It was as if Mara didn't know her at all, thinking a direct order was going to make her sigh and agree with her.

"Oh... No... No?" She tilted her head slightly and raised an eyebrow, a 'really' expression on her irritated face. "I understand you care about me, and you don't want me to get hurt, and seriously it was adorable when I was picked on as a kid... But I'm not a fucking kid anymore Mara. Do you even realize how powerful I am? I mean a slacker maybe, but powerful. It seems like you haven't noticed, and if I wasn't going to before, I will sure as hell be competing now, because I think you need to open your eyes and see that I may still be in love with you, but I'm no longer fragile and helpless..." She bit through a crispy piece of bacon to end the little speech with her corny flare and then smiled over at Sammie, "I would be thankful if you sent me a list of the events, if I'm going to participate I'll need to think about what spells to play around with until then." She looked over to Mara with squinted eyes, not truly mad but rubbing her frustration in her lover's face, "Mara can give you my email address or number."

---

"Nope, sorry love but this one is mandatory. In fact it was my idea, so it would be terribly rude to call and cancel something I set up." She grinned, loving the childish side of Jessie, her big strong alpha wolf who was still scared of her mom. Leslie found the family loving, almost family obsessed, part of Jessie delightful, and truly enjoyed being a part of it. Even with all the dinners and lack of privacy... She adored it. "Besides, if we don't get lectured now it'll just come up some other time and there will be so many more parts to the speech, stuff she could think up while waiting for us to show our faces. Do you want that?" She chuckled, amused by Jessie's impression, which was followed by a bigger laugh at the idea of Jackson being all huffy and puffy. "Don't worry, he's easy to deal with. Besides, Jackson may say that but you know he gets pissed when people talk about you or Anna like that... At least I have a bit more self-control than that hothead."

As thrilling as the fight and their little hallway play had been the night slightly embarrassing. Leslie didn't act feminine often, dancing the female role, wearing a dress and heels, smiling at random people... Though truth be told she had been smiling a lot more the past few months. "I had fun too... And I can always dress up for you again..." She smiled gently and averted her gaze, a bit embarrassed which was funny. Being girly made her more bashful than walking around in a collar and getting fucked in a public place... She had always been weird though. She did however play with her hair after a moment, a little hmph escaping her lips. "And here I thought you would like it longer. Guess I could get it cut... But only if you behave at dinner tonight!" She leaned over the table and kissed Jessie before sitting back down, finishing up her plate while offering up only a single question to her mate. "Speaking of last night... How jealous should I be about that gorgeous Mara woman?"

Mara had grown used to giving orders in the time that her and Arlann had been apart. Orders were what ran a company, orders were what kept the betas in line, hell, even other Alphas obeyed her orders. But Arlann had always been a stubborn, defiant ass, and Mara was quickly realizing that she probably should have used a more delicate tactic to convince her mate that her competing was a bad idea.

“I’ve seen how powerful you are Arlann. I know you’re talented, you’ve always been talented. But…not every wolf is a scrawny little paper pusher like Michael. Remember the giant werewolf in the hallway as we were leaving? That was Jessie and she spends -every- day training.” Mara stressed the word ‘every’, trying to give Arlann a little perspective on the situation. She couldn’t hope to get ready in the limited amount of time left, especially when wolves like Jessie had been training all year. Hell, Jessie was one of the reasons that Mara didn’t bother competing in the hand-to-hand combat competition. Mara’s wolf was pretty imposing for a city wolf, but she knew that she would be crushed if she tried to get into a match with Jessie. In their human forms, Mara was faster and more agile, she could probably poke at Jessie until the other Alpha fell…but as far as full werewolf forms went, Mara didn’t want to die, and she didn’t want Arlann to die either.

“Yeah, I can give her your e-mail. It’s, ArlannIsAStubbornJackassWithADeathWish@gmail.com.”

“Y-you sh-should let her com-compete.” Sammie’s eyes immediately went wide after the statement. It really wasn’t her place to tell Mara what to do, so she quickly tried to defend her statement. “I-I m-mean…you know…it would…uh…va-va-validate your re-relationsh-sh-ship. That she c-com-competes would l-let others kno-kno-know that you’re really b-b-bonded together, even if you haf-haf-haven’t had a ce-ce-ceremony yet…”

Sammie’s words made Mara blush. Arlann and her had only found eachother again a few weeks ago, but apparently their love was so noticeable that even Mara’s personal assistant was hearing wedding bells for the pair.

---

“Oh yeah?” Jessie licked her lips, already growing excited by the thought of Leslie in a dress again. She’d grown used to seeing her lover in her suits, or in just a t-shirt and jeans; while she found Leslie beautiful, no matter what she wore, her in a gown was a nice change of pace. Plus the vulnerability of a dress was incredibly arousing, it offered much less protection from Jessie’s advances than a pair of pants…though when the Alpha was in the mood, a couple of pieces of fabric were not about to stop her. She had gotten into this really bad habit of ripping Leslie’s clothes to shreds, though, Jessie was quick to blame her girlfriend for that, it was the hunter’s fault for wearing panties that just got in the wolf’s way. “Les, you’re beautiful, I don’t care what you do with your hair, as long as there’s at least a handful left for me to grab onto when you’re being bad.” Leslie could probably rock a pixie cut or something super short, but Jessie did so love to grab a fistful of those silken locks so that she could force her lover's head back to bare her neck whenever the wolf was feeling positively possessive and needed to mark the beautiful golden skin, as if that collar wasn't claiming enough, Jessie liked to give Leslie hickeys.

Jessie smirked a little bit about the question about Mara. It was rare that she had the pleasure of seeing her mate jealous, so she decided it might be a good time to poke her lover a little bit and see if she could get a possessive beast to come out. “Oh I don’t know, probably incredibly jealous.” Jessie said nonchalantly. “Mara owns a Fortune 500 company, Lykos industries. She’s incredibly educated, well traveled, cultured, has a little bit of royalty in her bloodline... Mmm, let’s not forget gorgeous…” Jessie was taken, she wasn’t blind; Mara was beautiful…but the cop would take Leslie over the other Alpha any day of the week. But still, she kept poking, finding similarities between Mara and Leslie that would make her lover extra jealous. "She's pretty athletic too, I believe she still fences nearly every day." She knew that Leslie had an array of silver weaponry hiding somewhere in her apartment, like most hunters. Jessie figured she probably had some small weapons like knives or perhaps even a sword over there. Never had she seen Leslie practice, or take time out to practice with close combat weapons. Ever since they had been dating, the human and werewolf had been inseparable when they weren't working; they sparred often and went to the firing range at least once a week, but sharp, pointy things weren't included in their routine. "Hmm... and very experienced sexually, I would assume anyways. Always nice to have a mate that's not bumbling around. Though, she's had many lovers, but no mates yet. Parents are always throwing their kids at Mara but no one's ever seemed to stick; I know that my parents were talking to her guardian a couple of years ago, trying to arrange something." Jessie shrugged. It was the truth, though, her wording was vague. Jessie had been dating Talia at the time, Jackson had been the one to get paired off with Mara, at least for a little bit before their differences amicably broke them up.

Arlann was indeed strong, and she knew why Mara was worried but didn't like the idea that her mate believed her strength so hollow that some other wolf would take her down easily. Yes, she was a fucking slacker, yes she hadn't actually tested her strength in serious combat, but she was powerful and smart, which was a lot of magic. So if she thought about fighting, thought about her weaknesses, and seriously trained she could do it, and Mara should have fucking been behind her. But hell no, she had to make it clear that she believed Arlann would fail, and it pissed the mage off, her stubbornness growing as Mara fought back. "Sammie's right you know, if I can't prove myself to those damn elders and alphas they won't give up until I'm away from your side, and I don't want that. I want to go to this tournament and solidify not only my position next to you but also the safety of my family. If I perform well surely it will dissuade the city cowards and paper pushers like Michael... Besides, I'm not stupid enough to throw away my life. I won't do anything with weapons or anything outside of my talents..."

She hesitated, almost as if waiting for Mara to give in and agree with her, but in the end she stood up and walked around behind Mara, biting her ear, playing the word game she loved so much and letting her mouth take the lead. "I will train, and a few days before we leave if I can show you proof that I've thought things through and have spells that prepare me for the competition you stop your bitching. If you don't think I can handle myself or don't see me taking this seriously I'll stop persisting and go as your cheerleader like you want." It wasn't a request but a matter of fact statement. Arlann was on of the only people who could challenge Mara, it had always been that way. She had been a pain in the ass since their childhood, and when Mara's other wolf friends, as well as mages, backed down, Arlann would speak her mind. It was part of what made them work as friends, and more than that Arlann believed it would allow them to succeed as mates... Because Mara needed to be reminded every once in awhile, reminded that she wasn't the law, that she could be wrong or disobeyed. "Now, let's finish breakfast and I'll get started today." She sat back down, a look of excitement already playing at her features.

---

Leslie shivered, delighted that Jessie was her's and delighted to be the property of the strong wolf sitting across from her. More than that though she could feel her desires building as Jessie looked at her... At the thought of her strong lover grabbing a fistful of her hair and fucking her. Even during the days that she brought a new girl home every night she had never felt such lust and desire... Jessie was special, and had a sex drive that finally rivaled her own, and knew just how to make her cry out and collapse in pleasure. "Guh, you're making it hard to finish eating... I'm dripping here babe..." She leaned over the table grinning "I want you to grab my hair from behind later and really give it to me..." She growled before leaning back and continuing to eat, looking Jessie up and down as she leaned back in her seat. "Or maybe I should grab your hair one of these nights" for some reason she was feeling frisky, more so at the images currently floating through her head... A gorgeous Jessie and her hand in the wolf's hair, giving her directions.

She could have thought about Jessie in sexual positions all day, but with her mate complementing another woman she quickly switched gears. She quickly changed to a serious expression, a bit pissed from the start that Jessie was so blunt about it. Not that she could argue, fortune 500, educated, traveled, cultured, wolf royalty... Gorgeous. She snarled, it was as if Jessie was saying she wasn't any of those things... Well, okay she wasn't really. Traveled yes, and she had thought gorgeous, but what the hell. As if those weren't bad enough she started listing off traits Leslie knew she had, athleticism, weapon prowess, fucking sexually experienced! And she had been a potential mate for Jessie! Leslie was furious and she glared over the table at her lover. "Huh... And here I thought I was a few of those things at least..." She finished the last bit of her food and coffee, knowing she was going to need a few more drinks now. "I think maybe I need to get to know your friend if she's so great..." Her plans seemed so much more important at that point and she was going to have to show Jessie just how ridiculous a notion it was that Mara was special. It was obvious she was irritated and she stood up to take her plate and cup to the sink, washing them off and walking past Jessie towards the bedroom... To get dressed.

Mara growled, gritting her teeth and rubbing her brow in frustration. This was like talking to a wall! Arlann just wouldn’t listen to reason; though, in all fairness, neither did Mara half the time. But years had made the young wolf more responsible and much less likely to go along with whatever insane scheme that Arlann concocted, not like when they had been kids. Risks were easy to jump into when you’re young and think you’re invulnerable. Now, in her old age, she did things like worry about the consequences of their actions. Of course she would like to believe that Arlann would blast through the competition and come out the victor, but she was not so naïve as to think that defeat was not also an option. “No one is going to take you away from me if you don’t compete, you don’t have anything to prove to these people.”

Arlann had never made things simple and didn’t accept defeat…so of course the mage cheated to get her way and began nibbling on Mara’s ear. Her mate’s touch just short circuited her brain, making her forever that she was supposed to be mad and supposed to be trying to get Arlann to see reason. Now she just tilted her head to the side, practically purring as warm breath drifted down her now bared neck and playful teeth grazed over her sensitive ear. Guh…she couldn’t be irritated at her mate any longer…not when she was being so cute, or when she was actually approaching her with a compromise. “Fine… I’ll give you a chance to prove yourself. As long as you hold up your end of the bargain, I’ll hold up mine.” The Alpha conceded, arguing with Arlann wasn’t going to get her anywhere anyways, at least this plan was better than just beating her head against the wall as she tried to talk some sense into the mage. “And I don’t want you do be my cheerleader!” Mara huffed, offended that Arlann thought that she just wanted the mage there to come as something other than her equal. “I just want you to be with me, Arlann. I don’t want to spend an entire week without you.”

---

Pfffft…as if Leslie could get her to submit. Part of her wanted to, at least to show that she loved the human and trusted her completely. It was just…submitting wasn’t really programmed into the fiber of Jessie’s being. The wolf was a free, wild Alpha through and through. She didn’t like to be bound, didn’t like to be told what to do (though would begrudgingly obey orders from her parents because they were a higher rank), and she –hated- being called ‘pet’ or ‘good girl’.

It was hard for Jessie to keep from bursting out with laughter as Leslie grew more and more jealous. The human was just so cute when she was growling and snarling, like a little puppy that thought it was ferocious. But soon, it became evident that Leslie was getting really, really pissed off. “You are those things too!” Ah fuck, she’d gone too far, Leslie was leaving, taking the second course that was her delicious body with her. “Leslie! Baby, come on.” Jessie hurriedly got up to follow her mate, only to be horrified that the hunter was already in the bedroom and moving towards the dresser to put some clothes on. NOOO! The wolf strode quickly behind her lover, slipping her arms around her waist and hugging her from behind as Leslie opened a drawer, probably looking for underwear or some other horrible garment that would deny Jessie the pleasure of staring at that cute little bare ass. “Sweetheart…” Oh the pet names just kept pouring out whenever the Alpha knew that she was headed towards the doghouse. “Babe, don’t be mad. I choose you every day, even though you’re a human and a hunter, I –want- you, just you.” The wolf gently nuzzled at her taller lover’s shoulder, working her way upwards and to her neck so that she could plant a few kisses. “ Mara is nothing compared to my beautiful, wonderful mate that I’m so very in love with.”

Arlann was happy to have gotten her way but at the same time she knew Mara didn't want a cheerleader or think she was weak, which made her sigh gently as Mara tried her best to convince the mage it was all out of love. "I already know all that Mara, I just want a chance to integrate myself into your life, and to me part of that is stepping foot into the world of werewolves and proving myself... I want to share all of the moments with you. So I'll train, you'll have your reassurance I'm ready, and we can spend a lovely week together." She leaned in and kissed Mara before eating again, already planning to go about her training the moment Mara set off for work. She had a lot of free time after all, free time where she was no longer going to work. So she would train and prepare herself, and when Mara got home she would show her she wasn't mad with a little fun. Might as well let her think about it all day. "Oh, and when you get home tonight I'll be all yours, on my hands and knees anywhere in the house you want me." She grinned before taking a sip of her drink, knowing just how impossible it was going to be for Mara to get that promise out of her head.

---

Leslie growled gently as Jessie came up from behind her and grabbed her waist. She didn't really feel like being sweet talked after hearing just how great another woman was. Still, as much as she wanted to tear Jessie's arms off of her and get dressed part of her couldn't be so firm... Thought she couldn't keep her mouth shut either, a fatal problem for Leslie. "Nothing except a fortune 500 leading, well-educated, cultured wolf noble. Compared to her I'm just an ignorant, uncivilized human with a worthless job..." She knew that wasn't what Jessie thought about her but she was pissed off and found her mouth digging a deep hole for her to fall in. It was supposed to be a lovely day, a fun morning with her love rolling around in the sheets after a surprise breakfast followed by snuggling and a shower together. She even had plans for the night, the both of them going over to her parents and seeing her family, a group of people she felt comfortable calling family. She even had a surprise of her own planned and really didn't like that she could be ruining it.

"Besides, it's not like I'm the only one you could love... There was Talia, probably others... I mean can you really say you'll be able to love me? I'm not a wolf Jessie, I'm about as far from it as you could get. Can you truly say that's never going to matter?" Perhaps she wasn't just jealous but self-conscious, and as she asked the questions her tone began to sound heavy and irritated, the usually calm and collected Leslie, even if a bit weird most of the time, was out of her depth and upset. She couldn't contain it though, the uncertainty that hid behind her confidence, thoughts that Jessie would prefer another wolf, someone who would satisfy her family and peers, someone who could give her a better life. Leslie never wanted to be without her, Jessie was perfect as far as she was concerned, she just wasn't sure that her big bad wolf felt the same.

Mara’s eyes glazed over with lust as she heard those magic words: 'I'll be all yours.' Of course she knew that Arlann was all hers; as self conscious, jealous, and doubtful that the wolf could get, deep down, despite whatever inadvertently inconsiderate things Arlann may do, Mara was sure that the mage was completely hers. Hearing the words to reaffirm the feeling and having the thought that Arlann would be obediently waiting for her just picked up her mood and set a fire burning in her core. “Mmmm…maybe I should stay home and just take you right now…” The Alpha growled playfully, leaning over to nip at Arlann's ear.

“A-Alpha Mara…we w-will be late if y-you do…” Sammie said timidly. It was tempting to not say anything and just watch the show, but Mara had an itinerary full of time sensitive things to do today, as did Sammie.

"Alright, alright." Mara probably would never get anything done if she didn't have such a wonderful and responsible personal assistant. “Sammie, go shower quickly while I get dressed."

Sammie blushed bright pink as she realized she must still wreak of sex and arousal. She didn't feel particularly comfortable showering at her boss' house, but it would be much better than her coworkers thinking that she was going into an early heat. After finishing her last few bites of food and then heading off towards the bathroom, Mara made her escape as well. The Alpha headed towards the bedroom and pulled out her usual skirt and blouse that she liked to wear to work...though, as she thought more and more of Arlann, the fact that Arlann would be home on her hands and knees and ready for her, she decided that she wanted to be ready too. So after a little bit of searching through her closet, she found a pantsuit that she had worn to work a couple of times and looked pretty good in. Then she grabbed her harness and the toy, putting it on and then trying to figure out the intricacies of packing. Ah fuck...guess it's a lot harder than it looks...

Hah! Harder than it looks...penis jokes...

After a little bit of ingenuity and a whole lot of struggle, Mara managed to get the dildo tucked snuggly into her pants. After looking at herself in the mirror, she decided that it was impossible to tell that there was a little extra bulge between her legs, at least not without staring at her crotch for an extended period of time. Standing still didn't bother her, but walking was absolutely terrifying. With every step, she grew more and more convinced that she was going to pop out of the two pairs of boyshorts that she was using to nail the cock down to her body. “Can you notice?” Mara asked as she entered the living room, finding a damp Sammie and her beautiful mate there waiting for her to get a move on.

“N-notice wuh-what?” Sammie tilted her head to the side quizzically, wondering what her boss was talking about.

“Good.” Mara grinned. Packing was…exhilarating? Well, terrifying. Maybe it would get easier the longer she wore the toy. Until then, she wrapped Arlann up into her arms to give her a hug and a kiss before work, pulling her mate tight to her so that she could catch the feel of the slight bulge between her legs and know that it was all for her. "I want you on your hands and knees on this couch when I get home." Mara purred as she pulled away. She already knew that after a day full of fantasizing about Arlann waiting for her, she wouldn't be able to make it the 20 extra steps to her bedroom.

---

Jessie wasn’t sure if Leslie was acting up because she just liked to act up, or if she really was this upset about her talking about Mara. She supposed it would be safe for her to just discipline her lover anyways, if worst came to worst, Leslie had her safeword that she could always use. Besides, as annoyed as she was that her little prank had backfired, it didn't come to the aggravation that came when Leslie insinuated that her love for her wasn't real. “Get your ass over here.” The wolf snarled, her eyes flashed gold as she grabbed Leslie by the arm and roughly dragged her over towards the bed. Jessie plopped down onto the edge of the mattress and dragged her pet downwards, sending her falling so that she’d land draped over Jessie’s lap. She grabbed onto the back of Leslie's neck, using her leverage to keep the hunter from getting back up, while her right hand raised to come crashing down on that defenseless little backside. “Ungrateful,” whack “Fucking,” whack “Slut!” [iWhack![/i] “You want to bring up that I loved Talia? Fine, let’s talk about that.” WHACK “And right after we do, we can talk about the dozen different female whores I had to hear coming from your bedroom over the months before we started dating.” WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "I'm incapable of loving a human and my human mate is a fucking whore, what a pair we make. Jessie didn’t do well talking things through like a normal couple. She rather just tear Leslie apart and then build her back up like a loving Mistress.

Maybe part of the problem was that Jessie had never quite explained what the term ‘mate’ meant. Leslie probably thought it was just a word that was interchangeable with ‘girlfriend’. Though…if she did explain what it meant then she would either 1) Freak the bodyguard out about the level of commitment implied or 2) Leslie would grow even more upset that Jessie had considered Talia as her mate when they had been together. In all fairness, being as young as she was when she had started dating Talia, and that being the only woman she had known for so long, Talia had felt like a mate to Jessie at the time. But now…now Jessie knew that Leslie was the only one for her. The love she felt was stronger, she never had thoughts about other women, next looked at another woman, and just the thought of losing Leslie to anyone or anything made her heart wrench and her stomach turn.

“I love you. As incredibly unworthy as you probably are, I love you.” Jessie sighed, letting her fingertips dance soothingly over the burning hot skin of Leslie’s rear. “But really pet… I love that you spar with me, will go to the shooting range with me… I love that you are brave and will stand up to an entire room full of wolves just to defend my honor….” Her digits skated along the curve of Leslie’s ass and downwards, stopping at Leslie’s thighs which were not spread enough to her liking. She slapped the back of each one, her signal for Leslie to spread her legs wider. “And I love that you are a truly kinky, depraved little slut that gets dripping wet from a spanking.” Jessie teased, her fingers dipping forward to tease the lips of Leslie’s slit that were already slick with wetness.

It was probably a good thing Mara didn't have time to fool around, Arlann had to train, and a bit of rest actually sounded pretty damn nice, which is what training was when compared to a few rounds with her sex fiend of a mate. She did however raise an eyebrow at the idea of a wet Sammie, wondering if Mara realized just what she was telling the little beta. Not that Arlann knew much about casual sex, she had always been quite the good girl, but it seemed like the rule for such things, if they weren't going to be repeated, was to make sure they got out after... Then again she had already made Sammie breakfast, not like it could get more awkward. As the wolves left Arlann began to clean up, making sure everything was nice and tidy only to have a damp, arousing Sammie come out of the bathroom shortly after. Now she could be as loyal as anyone, but it was difficult to ignore what was in front of her, she did have eyes. Still, she was quick to smile and go about her business, even if the adorable thing was all the more delicious looking than ever.

As if she wasn't already finding things difficult enough Mara soon returned and with a surprise. "Mara..." Arlann was astounded, looking down and chewing her lip, the bulge and what it represented a major turn on. As Arlann felt the bulge press up against her she ran her fingers over it through the clothing, a smirk on her face as she let her magic do its work, turning it into a real one, all the sensations just for Mara. "Have a good day at work love... Enjoy the feeling of that rubbing against your clothes all day." She snickered and gave a little wink before standing up and going over to Sammie, patting her head gently and giving her a small smile as well. "And you, don't forget to let one of us know if someone decides to mess with you again, I won't have it." With that she went over and plopped on the couch, looking over the bad at Mara with a mouthed 'love you', hoping her attitude towards Sammie was far enough across the line for Mara to realize that no matter what, Arlann was her mate.

---

When Jessie got pissed, as much as Leslie would have liked to snarled and stopped her, she didn't and in fact found herself thankful that after all of that shit Jessie was going to punish her and not walk out the door or tell her to get the fuck out, considering it was her place after all. Besides, as the her ass quickly began to throb she also got to hear Jessie's perspective and felt like an idiot pretty damn quickly. If anyone should have been hesitant it should have been Jessie, and she had been early on, but it was still true. Leslie was a bit of a slut, and while she was exclusive and planned to stay that way, she also had a reputation and had slept with so many women before Jessie that if she said the number aloud it would probably disgust her lover. Jessie on the other hand had been serious about her previous women, and if they were going off past relationships was a much better bet than herself.

It left her feeling rather depressed by the time the spanking ended, the cries that escaped her lips as firm hand met her as was nothing and she looked back with tears threatening to descend her cheek. "I... I'm sorry Jessie. I'm not use to being jealous... I just really don't want to lose you, not to anyone, and I know I'm not exactly a catch. I'm weird, have more problems than most, don't know how to do anything but be a big dumb bodyguard..." She whimpered and sniffled a bit, "And you know... I'm not even a wolf, worse than that I'm a hunter. I just wonder sometimes if one day you'll look up and think about all the baggage and realize I'm not worth it."

Even as she whimpered and disclosed the many insecurities she rarely ever showed, Leslie still spread her legs on command. She let out a gentle moan as fingers teased her sex, playfully dancing around her needy lips, the wetness betraying her anger. Leslie could never win against desire, and the baser of her instincts all loved and trusted Jessie... Love itself was as illogical as emotions came and she was more in love with Jessie than she had been with any other person in her entire life. Really, and as sad as the idea of it was, she probably loved Jessie more than every person she had ever met smashed together. Of course lust was hers as well, the insatiable little slut Leslie was wanting her lover constantly, and after the night before she was already craving another rough experience with the wolf inside her mate.

As Leslie's anger cooled and her head began to return to her she suddenly let out a whimpered "Fuck" disappointment dripping from her voice as she looked up at Jessie. "You had to spank me today... It's going to be hell hiding my sore ass from your family tonight." It wasn't a great apology, but she had a better one in mind to make it up to her and with an exaggerated sigh, "Now that you've completely ruined the perfectly irrational jealous rage I had going, how about you take me up on my previous offer, or of course wait until tonight when we get home... Or both." She grinned, absolutely aware that one, she wasn't going to get away with ignoring all she said and them just move on like normal, and two that acting like her usual self was probably the only way to drag herself out of the funk hearing her lover praise Mara, short of going over and challenging the other wolf right then and there.

Seeing Leslie’s eyes go glassy made the wolf whimper in sadness softly. The very few times that her mate had broken down and cried had made Jessie exceedingly uncomfortable. Even without the tears falling, Jessie was starting to squirm, unsure of what to do or how to make the bodyguard feel better. But…as her lover revealed more of her insecurities, Jessie felt a little more confident in how to erase the human’s doubts. “Leslie…if I wanted to run, I would have run a long time ago.” Alright, it wasn’t the best start, but it would get better! The wolf smiled gently and leaned forward to kiss her mate lightly on the lips. “I adore you… Do you understand that this is my choice? Do you remember that we didn’t start our relationship as some whirlwind affair? For that whole trial period, I weighed the pros and cons, I knew what I was getting into…know what I am still getting into.” Jessie had not revealed that Leslie was a hunter to the elders, mostly because it wasn’t any of their any fucking business. But her family knew, and even though it had scared them in the beginning and they had wanted her to get rid of the human, her mate had proven herself and her loyalties. Jessie knew that their relationship would always be scrutinized by other werewolves and that if they had any pups, they too would be subject to life under a social microscope. But Jessie was strong, Leslie was strong, they could do this as long as they stayed together.

“And you’re not just a big dumb bodyguard. Well…maybe just the dumb part.” Jessie teased because right now, yeah, Leslie was being a little dumb. If she doubted that Jessie loved her more than anything, she was an idiot. “Every day I spend my time guarding my pack or guarding the humans…it’s nice to come home to someone who is capable of guarding –me- for a change.” The brunette sighed, gently stroking the burning red skin of Leslie’s rear as Leslie brought up the fact that she wasn’t a werewolf for what felt like the zillionth time in their relationship. “I –like- that you’re not a wolf…I really do. Wolves yield to me, all the time, even though I’m not powerful financially like some of them, they recognize my strength and my ability to fight. I don’t like that…I mean…” Ugh, how could she say that she didn’t like submission even though she had Leslie bent over her lap and the woman was wearing a submissive’s collar. “I like that you’re my pet, that you submit. But when we’re just acting like a normal couple, you’re not afraid to call me on my shit, you’re not above challenging me to a little wrestling match in the middle of snuggling on the couch, even when we’re in the roles of Mistress and pet, you start shit so that I have actual reasons to discipline you. I love all that stuff the most…and your personality definitely makes you worth all of the baggage you come with.”

Jessie grinned as all her idle petting and teasing drew another moan from her mate. Leslie seemed to be doing better, whether it was because of her words or because of her actions, Jessie didn’t give a fuck. All that mattered was that her mate was smiling. “Well, hopefully you’ll learn to not piss me off before an important dinner.” Jessie teased. Anna and Jackson had already figured out what sort of relationship Jessie and Leslie had, even though the human always took off her collar whenever they were around her parents. Anna especially liked to make anal jokes that flew above her parent’s heads and infuriated Jackson and Jessie that their innocent little sister was not so innocent.

“Hmm…I suppose I can indulge my pet a little bit.” It was tempting to just fully claim Leslie this morning, but the wolf knew that once she got started, she wouldn’t rest until Leslie was a well-fucked mess. “I think because you’ve been so naughty, you’re not going to get to cum this morning.” Jessie grinned as she continued to teasingly stroke and rub the puffy lips of Leslie’s slit. Yes, just a little morning play would do, that way she could still ‘punish’ Leslie for all the doubts that she still held about their relationship. “Come on, up on the bed.” Jessie patted the empty spot next to her so that Leslie would get out of her lap and so that she could move. Once she was free, she got up and headed towards the closet so that she could pull out the trunk that housed Jessie’s many, many toys. It only took her a moment to find exactly what she wanted: the sleek, magenta, remote controlled vibrator. Jessie set down the toy so that Leslie could see it while the cop began to strip. She peeled off her pajamas, revealing the muscular, tanned body that her mate so loved underneath.

“Your apology was a little lacking, pet.” Jessie purred as she grabbed the toy and then sauntered over towards the bed. She motioned for Leslie to spread her legs so that the wolf would be free to run the ribbed surface through her wet folds to slicken it. She also turned it on right as she was circling Leslie’s clit, just to test the batteries of course…and maybe just to tease her pet a little bit. Satisfied that the toy was ready, Jessie slowly slid the thicker end into the spread, willing pussy infront of her, and then adjusted the smaller end so that it rested perfectly against Leslie’s needy clit. “There we go…” Jessie flipped the vibrator on to it’s lowest setting and then climbed into the bed, next to her pet. “Now, I believe a proper apology is in order.” Jessie motioned to her welcoming sex. “Go on, put that mouth to use or else I’m turning your toy off.”

While Jessie wasn't the best when it came to conveying her feelings, Leslie had learned to read her made and her intentions very well. So she found herself smiling and warm, not only reassured but also having reasons for why exactly Jessie was attracted to her in the first place. It was wonderful to think that her strength and the refusal to roll over was part of what her mate found appealing, and if her personality was something Jessie loved there was nothing to worry about, because her personality was probably the worst part of her in most people's eyes. It didn't take long for her to find herself thinking about all of the things she loved about Jessie, and while she hoped she was showing her feelings often, she just wanted to make sure Jessie knew how she felt. So she leaned up and kissed Jessie lightly, smiling as her forehead pressed up against her lover's. "I love you so much Jessie... I love you more than alcohol and guns." She laughed after, leaning down and chomping on Jessie's nose before slowly crawling up on the bed, gladly accepting her punishment, though she would have preferred to cum.

That knowledge that she wasn't going to be allowed to climax was admittedly a bit more daunting as the vibrator was pulled out, her eyebrow raising. Leslie had always hated when Jessie brought out a vibrator, not because they were unpleasant but because Jessie never let her fucking cum when she used it. Vibrators were always used to torture her, gentle toe curling vibrations that were never allowed to take her to over the edge, just to the brink. Still, as dreadful as the idea of being teased was, only because she knew Jessie never budged when she said no cumming, her eyes and mind quickly shifted to Jessie's naked form. "It almost annoys me how gorgeous you are... Makes it far too difficult for me to do anything..." She was practically drooling, eyes following Jessie, staring at the muscular body she worshiped. She could have spent an entire day just kissing and licking her mate, and if they ever had that time she probably would, but for the moment she just purred and grinned up at her Mistress.

"Aw, but I really was sorry." She watched as Jessie approached, scooting back on the bed a bit to further the distance, giving her a teasing wink, ignoring the stinging of her ass as she slid it backwards across the fabric of the bed. "Maybe not right now but I want to be tied to this bed again soon... I've been craving it." She grinned as her hands gripped the bedposts behind her, brushing up and down as she let out an audible moan. "And maybe you turn next time I'm tied up too..." she licked her lips, staying still as her hands returned to her sides and she laid back comfortably, spreading her legs and offering herself up without hesitation.

She began moaning as soon as the toy was turned on, already wet and still a bit sensitive from the wonderful rough treatment the night before. "Yes Mistress." As if Jessie needed to ask, Leslie loved the taste of her lover and the moment she hovered above the hunter Leslie went to work. She let her nose smell the scent of arousal before moving her lips up and shoving her tongue forward, wasting no time in devouring her mate. It was truly the best punishment ever, or would have been if she was allowed to cum, though it was still a punishment she would gladly repeat. Leslie had always been skilled when it came to oral, and only become better with Jessie's sex drive constantly giving her practice. She couldn't wait for Jessie to start writhing and moaning... She had the most alluring moans.

“Oh you do do you?” Jessie chuckled at Leslie’s willingness to be tied down to the bed. Oh her lover truly was depraved, but that was part of the hunter’s charm. “Maybe if you’re a good girl tonight, I’ll take the time to do some shibari the next time we have hours to spare for play.” Ropes were rather time consuming, and oftentimes Jessie preferred the convenience of cuffs and straps to intricate shibari. But…she had to admit that the bite marks from the rope looked beautiful in contrast to Leslie’s skin. And the weaving of ropes and knots provided her with many handholds so that she could easily move the taller hunter around, as well as stimulate areas she couldn’t quite reach with tension in the cords instead.

Once Leslie was settled, Jessie swung her leg across her mate’s head, her knee coming to rest on the other side so that she was straddling the hunter’s face. The wolf secretly loved this position…mostly because it was one of the few times that she got to be taller than Leslie. With the heady sense of power running through her, she lowered herself, hovering just a breath away from Leslie’s lips so that her pet would have to work for it. Jessie was already starting to grow damp from anticipation, but once Leslie’s eager tongue began fluttering against her folds, the wolf grew absolutely soaked.

“Mmmph fuck…good girl…” The wolf groaned, one hand gripping onto the headboard to help steady herself as she slowly ground her hips into the hunter’s hungry mouth. The problem with monogamy was that after all the months they had spent together, Leslie had mastered everything that Jessie loved in the bedroom. The hunter always used the perfect amount of pain and pleasure and it didn’t take long for Jessie to unravel into a moaning mess. Sometimes she would ride Leslie hard to take what she needed…but this morning felt like a good time for a nice, slow build up. And speaking of build up, Jessie turned the vibrator to a higher speed setting.

---

“A-Alpha Mara? Sylvia is here to see you-ou-ohmygod.” Sammie’s jaw dropped as she walked in to see her boss glaring menacingly down at a very impressive bulge at the front of her pants.

“Close the door!” Mara hissed and Sammie jumped inside, shutting the door behind her. The Alpha sighed, glaring down at her erection with narrowed eyes. Damn Arlann! Damn her for putting fantasies into her head! And damn her for making the toy behave like a real cock…inappropriately timed boners included. She probably could just take the thing off…but then the spell would be broken. Maybe she could just masturbate? Guh…she didn’t have time for this shit! “Gah…damnit. Just…go stall Sylvia while I deal with this. I’m going to have to have a chat with Arlann about just how realistic she makes this thing with her spells…”

“M-me?” Sammie blinked. Sylvia had a tendency of making her feel…uncomfortable. It wasn’t really a bad sort of uncomfortable, but still, it was uncomfortable. “Erm… are y-you don’t n-need my ser-services instead?” Sammie asked timidly. She wasn’t sure about the new parameters of their relationship, but Arlann had serviced her, so in her very logical mind the only way she could repay Mara for sharing her mate was by servicing the Alpha in return. Plus it would be a good excuse for her to not have to go out there and get teased by Sylvia and just delegate someone under her to do so.

“No…thank you for offering. I want my mate to be involved.” Mara smiled gently at her assistant. She wouldn’t mind a repeat performance of this morning, but the wolf would feel guilty if it happened without Arlann here.

“Oh-okay.” Sammie nodded, totally understanding. Having Mara be so incredibly faithful actually made her smile a bit, it was nice to see someone that had really caught her boss’ attention and made her happy, albeit a little frustrated at times, but still happy. “I-I’ll tell her you’re fi-finishing up a cah-conference call.” Sammie then excused herself and slipped out of Mara’s office to go find Sylvia. Whenever Lykos Industries met their goals for the month, Mara would use some of her personal funds to feed the whole building delicious treats from the upscale catering company: Moonlight. Sylvia did make delicious food and Sammie did enjoy amazing treats…it was just that Sylvia made her nervous. Even so, Mara had given her a job to do, so with a deep breath to steady her nerves, the beta went looking for the lesser Alpha.

The moment Sammie and Mara had left Arlann had done exactly what she said she would, began training. It wasn't that easy, because even if she was gifted enough to learn magic quickly, she had to figure out what in the fuck would be useful. It wasn't like she could just learn anything and have it be suitable for combat, especially with Mara looking for any excuse to say no to her competing. So she had spent several hours toying around with elements and trying to figure out what would go well with her single true offensive spell, her gravity magic. She had considered grand magic, a field of lightning or something large scale to increase her odds, but it required too much mana to be viable for an entire competition. Where she had ended up was thinking about earth magic since she could manipulate it with her gravity magic, and she felt like she could use it efficiently as a defensive measure. There would be more to come but for the time being she wanted to make sure she got that down, even if it meant working through lunch and being exhausted by the time Mara made it home... She would still be waiting eagerly, just maybe less capable of flapping her mouth, which Mara would probably find the most exciting.

---

Moonlight was one of the few truly exquisite restaurants run by a werewolf in the city, and it offered special services to the community it belonged to. While it was usually a high-end sit down restaurant with reservations and all, for werewolves of standing, alphas, it was open for delivery. Sylvia owned the place. Most nights she would cook, but her staff knew the menu well enough to do everything she could do, after being taught, so at times she did other things, like deliveries, messing around with new items on the menu, having a night off. The flexibility was unusual for most chefs but she didn't mind trusting the people under her, an easy task when one was an alpha and the staff was comprised of mostly beta wolves, their loyalty unquestionable and he menu impeccable. Of course, she wasn't the usual alpha, she was quite weak in her human form, but nobody seemed to care anymore even if it had brought flak her way in younger years. In fact she rather enjoyed it, finding the lack of strength without calling for it easier to control.

Really it was difficult to tell Sylvia was an alpha, not just because of the strength or her passion for food, but because she didn't exactly keep a barrier up with betas. So when she walked in with the massive delivery to Lykos, requested by Mara, it was no surprise when she began greeting and laughing with the workers, not a shred of her status being upheld once she got talking. Hell she wasn't even in chef whites or something professional, just jeans and a t-shirt hugging her rather delicious body. Not that she was nice to everyone... In fact she had delivered enough times to have a few people she couldn't stand, all of which had been mean to one person in particular. "Sammie~" she almost purred as she caught sight of the adorable little assistant. She quickly moved towards the woman, eyes taking in the adorable beta. The alpha had such a crush on Mara's assistant, constantly finding time to swing by and see her when she made a delivery, and quite often doing her clumsy version of flirting that never seemed to hit home with the nervous wolf.

She grinned as she found herself beside the beta, looking at her almost unable to control herself, which wasn't unusual for her when around the stuttering sweetheart that was Sammie. "I was hoping to see you here." She leaned against the wall, not meaning to but basically cutting Sammie off from moving past her, just too excited to consider her actions. It was what happened a lot, she got excited and Sammie got nervous, and instantly she could see it happening, even if she wasn't aware of why. "As nervous and timid as usual I see." She chuckled, squealing inside and finding it absolutely adorable. "So, hungry? Because you better be." She nudged Sammie's shoulder as she stood up straight, excited but also a bit nervous herself as she didn't exactly know what to say. It wasn't like she knew Sammie well enough to ask personal questions. So she asked the only other thing that seemed natural, this time finally giving Sammie a chance to speak afterwards. "So, where's Mara?" eyes still intent on Sammie, more intimidating than she meant but for her it was impossible not to, the beta was gorgeous.

Thoughts of what Mara was no doubt doing behind her office door disappeared when the beta laid eyes on Sylvia speaking to some other betas down the hallway. For a moment she just stood there, staring. Sammie wasn’t the type to ogle other wolves; after all, why bother admiring eye candy when you were on a strict diet of awkwardness and nerves? Sure, she may look a little longer than absolutely necessary at her boss, but that was because Mara was sweet to her and protective. And yeah, she had a little crush on Arlann but that was only because the mage had saved her. But Sammie tended to only peak at and fantasize the people that protected her, maybe she suffered from a little bit of hero worship. Sylvia was the only exception to that rule; for whatever reason, Sammie still didn’t know. For as gorgeous and friendly as Sylvia was, she was also incredibly terrifying.

“A-Alpha S-S-Sylvia.” Sammie squeaked as the Alpha neared her. Even though many of the other betas did not refer to the restaurateur by her formal title, Sammie still did. Etiquette was one of the things that she had to maintain as Mara’s personal assistant. Though, apparently the chef didn’t know much about business etiquette because she soon crowded into Sammie’s personal space. The way that the woman looked at her made the beta uncomfortable, she suddenly felt the way that a rabbit does when it is being eyed as a tasty morsel for a predator. Her discomfort only grew as the Alpha casually leaned up against the wall, basically cornering Sammie so that her options were only to 1) Break past the Alpha in order to move forward and escape or 2) Retreat back the way she had come to the safety of her boss’ office. Option 2 was looking really good right now…except for the fact that Mara was busy masturbating. Now Sammie was stuck here in this hallway with Sylvia.

“I uh…y-yes…hungry…” Reaaalllyyyy articulate Sammie, good job. Sylvia always had this affect on her. Whenever she e-mailed the Alpha, inviting her to come cater one of Mara’s events and finalizing payments and menu options, Sammie was very well spoken-er-written. But when the Alpha was here, infront of her, always too close and always making the beta feel as though she were being hunted, Sammie would panic and become unable to form complete sentences. Sylvia probably thought she was a dunce, a beta unfit to work for such a prestigious Alpha such as Mara.

“A-Alpha M-Mara? She’s uh…b-busy…at the mo-mo-moment…erm…cah-cah-conference call.” Sammie’s cheeks began to warm up, mostly from arousal, but a little bit from lying. Usually she was a better liar, sometimes she just had to for her job in order to get Mara out of an appointment she didn’t want to go to or something. But the thought of her boss locked up in her office, furiously trying to jerk off in order to relieve a stubborn erection was just as funny as it was arousing, making her blush and give her the appearance of having a tell. “S-she’ll be d-duh-done shortly. Erm…do you n-need any assistance, A-Alpha S-S-Sylvia?” Sammie asked, looking longingly over Sylvia’s shoulder and at the safety of her own office that was down the hall, next to Mara’s secretary’s desk by the waiting room.

---

Mara growled menacingly down at the throbbing bulge between her legs, as though the dildo might hear her and get scared and hide. Of course that didn't happen and now she was bound to getting rid of the hard on herself. With a bit of a grumble and a sigh, the wolf moved to have a seat behind her desk, leaning back slightly in her office chair in order to get comfortable. Oh she hated being late, and she knew that her betas would not dig into the delicious food waiting for them unless she was there to pick and choose what she wanted first. As frustrated as she was, that didn't make the throbbing need in her core go away...that damn fantasy of Arlann on her hands and knees on the couch, ass swinging tantalizingly in the air for her the moment the Alpha stepped back into her apartment was still on her mind. Even when she tried to think of other unsexy things, the thought of plunging into her mate's welcoming silken folds just crawled back into her head... Mara quickly undid the button and zipper of her trousers, pulling down her boyshorts enough so that the stiff, throbbing toy bobbed out. She reached for the top drawer of her desk, digging around for some of the hand lotion that she kept there to help provide some lubrication for an attachment that she wasn't entirely used to yet.

She fisted the base of the shaft and began to stroke upwards, shivering slightly as she coated the heated pseudo-skin in a chilly lotion, letting out a soft, relieved groan as she made another pass and pleasure began to replace the cold discomfort. Every pump of her hand sent a jolt of pleasure straight to her clit, making Mara more eager in her task. Once she found a rhythm and her body got used to performing the alien motions, the Alpha let her mind wander, latching onto a fantasy that had been building up all morning. Arlann would be on the couch, naked and bent over for her. No doubt the horny mage would have already been playing with herself in order to pass the time and she would be soaking wet and ready for when Mara dashed to her, ready to plunge inside (even in her fantasy, she couldn't hide her eagerness). She wouldn't bother getting undressed, that would have to wait until later, all she would have to do was pull down her pants enough to let her cock out and plunge the thick throbbing toy straight into her mate's soaking pussy. "Unngf..." Mara groaned, panting like a bitch in heat as she stroked faster, pumping the incredibly life-like toy harder until finally she unraveled. The pressure that had been building in her core finally rushed up the shaft and burst from the flared tip of the toy...

All over her blouse...

"Goddamnit!" Mara yelped in surprise as she found her own arousal not only spilling over her hand but coming out with enough force that it landed on her covered stomach and breasts. Now that she thought about it, it would have made sense for her to angle the realistic dildo away from her as she came...but this position had been so convenient...and the last time she had cum, it had been straight into Arlann's slit and she didn't have to worry about where she was cumming when she was already buried inside of hot velvet. Her first instinct was to wipe away the mess, but that turned out to make everything worse as she accidentally wiped what was onto her hand onto the light blue fabric, then managed to smear around the thin lines of her cum that had painted her shirt. Oh she was going to kill Arlann for making this thing feel real in a place that was outside the safety of their home, especially because her mate knew that Mara wasn't all that well acquainted with having a cock yet.

"SAMMIE!" Mara's voice boomed as she called for her assistant. Her outfit was ruined...but at least her erection was gone.

---

Sammie could usually hear Mara calling her from anywhere in the building, but while she was standing out with Sylvia in the hallway, they both had been able to hear Mara's soft groans and cursing from the few feet away that they were. When she heard her boss call her name, she immediately began to back away from Sylvia and go back towards Mara's office. "I-I...ah...should go se-see what she w-wants... Puh-pleasure to s-see you as always, Al-Alpha Sylvia." Sammie stammered out politely as she fell back to the safety of her boss' office.

Formal stiffness was cute in its own way, hell everything Sammie did had a certain adorable charm to it, but Sylvia would have preferred hearing just her name, or even Syl, which is what her mom had always called her growing up. Correcting Sammie would just make her clam up, and probably not yield any results. Sylvia knew how loyal and proper Sammie was to Mara, the other alpha was a lucky woman, and while envy grasped at her she didn't let it take charge. Instead a smile lifted her features, the broken sentence betraying Sammie's nerves further but only making Sylvia want to be softer and even more gentle to the practically trembling creature. She wasn't sure what it was, but she seemed to make Sammie more nervous than anyone else, she had seen the beta react more favorably to others, and while it didn't feel great she tried not to focus on that, which became difficult as Sammie not only fed her a bad lie about whatever it was Mara was doing in her office, but also had eyes searching around for some escape. Nothing hurt more than having a crush look terrified, especially when it was clear she wanted to be anywhere else but with Sylvia.

"Uh, no, I'm okay Sammie." She just sighed before standing up straight, not wishing to make the little beta more miserable than she seemed. "Just have some food and enjoy yourself." It was then that Mara's voice surprised Sylvia, ears picking up the powerful voice sounding more than a little upset. As she yelled for Sammie the beta made a quick getaway, falling back after a polite word, a sense of relief that ticked Sylvia off. "Am I really that fucking disgusting?" She muttered, quiet enough to avoid being heard but looking at Sammie as she left and finding it difficult to understand what it was about her that Sammie hated. Then again she could be totally wrong, maybe the beta was simply uncomfortable alphas with Mara being the exception, she didn't know, but no matter the reason it left her with a heavy heart. She wasn't the type to stay down however, and as Sammie disappeared into the office she turned around and went back to all of the other employees, wondering if she should just make a plate for Mara and let them start eating... She had figured out what the wolf liked after a few orders, it wouldn't be hard...

Sammie's relief at being away from Sylvia was astronomical. She wasn't exactly sure why but being around the lesser alpha made her anxious, perhaps partially due to the way the woman looked her. It was amazing really, because while Sylvia had never done anything to try and harm her, even though it constantly seemed like the alpha was teasing her, she was more uncomfortable around her than some of those who bullied her. More amazing than that though was the scene she walked in on, and her cheeks were instantly burning. "W-W-What h-hah-happened?" She scampered from the door over to Mara, scanning her seemingly flabbergasted boss and trying to deduct what had occurred. The only thing she could think of was Mara had cum all over herself... And just... Wow.

Sammie had a habit of staring at Mara too long in the first place but she really was at that moment, flaccid cock and cum all over herself, not even undressed. It was like a scene out of a porno and a comedy all at once, and as arousing as it was it was also hilarious. Sammie had to actively stop herself from drooling and laughing, and as Mara seemed to snap out of her stupor, Sammie also snapped out of her sexy daydreams and jumped without any provocation. "I-I-I W-Will, go get c-ch-clothes." With that she ran off to go get the spares she kept for her boss, too distracted with thoughts of that morning and what she had just seen, and how arousing her day had been, to notice Sylvia looking at her as she rushed to her office and back.

Fucking hell... Mara looked down, still unable to believe what had just happened. How the fuck do men deal with having penises every day all the time?! Packing had been hard enough to do, shoving a strap on had turned out to be much harder than she had anticipated...but combine that difficulty with random fucking hard ons and cum flying everywhere and being strapped seemed absolutely impossible. She was drawn out of her shellshocked state by the sound of the door opening and looked up, seeing her assistant coming in. Huh, it appeared that Sammie hadn't been that far from her...annndddd she'd gotten here in such a timely fashion that Mara hadn't had a chance to stuff herself back into her pants. Great... With a bit of embarrassment, Mara stuffed her cock back into her boyshorts as her assistant said that she would get her some clothes. "Thank you..." Mara smiled sheepishly. Sammie was such a good assistant, going so far as to even keep some extra clothes in her office incase Mara ever needed them.

Sammie bolted out of her boss' office and headed down the hall. As she walked, she noticed Sylvia's gaze burning into her. Confusing the look of lust for curiousity, she quickly explained, "A-alpha Mara juh-just spilt some tea on herself... She'll be out to see you in a moment," Sammie offered the excuse as she moved towards the door marked 'Samantha Lowell'. She disappeared inside and went into the cabinet where she kept extra office materials, as well as emergency clothing. Grabbing a new shirt for Mara, the beta hurried back to her boss. After handing over the new blouse, she was tempted to linger in the room, even though the Alpha was changing. She just...didn't want to go back out there, especially with Sylvia lurking around. Her desire to be respectful overrode her nervousness and she headed back out into the hall to wait awkwardly by Mara's door like a good little beta.

As promised, after cleaning herself as best she could and pulling on a fresh shirt, Mara exited her office. It didn't take her long before she found Sylvia, and once she found the other Alpha, Mara offered a genuine smile. "Sylvia! Good to see you again, I see I still warrant getting a visit from the chef herself." The brunette grinned. She didn't know why the hell Sylvia came down here to serve them when she could have had one of their underlings do it, but she wouldn't question it. Maybe the other Alpha was just a perfectionist and didn't trust a bumbling beta with the Lykos Industries account, Mara did spend a ton of money with catering from Moonlight after all. "Come on, I'm starving." Mara excitedly strode off with Sylvia towards the multipurpose room where everyone was already gathered, eager and drooling over the food.

Sammie seemed to appear out of nowhere, quiet and at Mara's side as always. The beta felt naked without her usual leather bound planner in her arms, but Mara would have yelled at her if she was caught working during this little celebration. She patiently waited her turn in the unspoken pecking order that they all took their food rewards in: Mara was the first to take food and was then followed by the lesser alphas that ran each department, followed by Sammie, then the rest of Mara's close staff, and then finally the rest of the company would eat, down to the lowliest betas and even the mages that worked in the maintenance department were served. Some people from other companies grumbled about how much Mara paid the mages that worked for her and how she allowed them to eat food with the wolves (though they never ate with them, they would always make a few plates and would retreat to the safety of the basement), but Mara understood that happy workers were productive workers. She was here to run a business, not to enforce segregation.

Some people milled about the multipurpose room, standing or sitting with their meals at the few tables scattered about. It was a nice day out so Mara and a few others headed outside to eat on the deck that wrapped around the building. Because they were on one of the higher stories, it was a bit of a mindfuck being up there. Once you got used to the height it was actually quite nice. Sammie though had a fear of heights and hung back, choosing a seat near the deck so that she could be kinda sorta near her boss... but still inside where it was safe and there was ground.

Sylvia was fraternizing with the other employees, from alphas to betas, and even the mages. Sylvia had never had a problem with mages, and in fact she had a few working at her restaurant, one in particular who was particularly skilled in the kitchen, and a cute little one for the front of the house. She really didn't care, mages weren't her enemy, hell nobody was in her eyes, well except for the assholes who treated Sammie badly, or those who talked down to her because she didn't have strength, or at least not that she had shown. She had plenty really, quite a bit even when it wasn't the full moon, and monstrous power when it was, but she never used it for... Well for various reasons. So while she id have people she disliked she generally kept it pretty friendly with everyone, and was liked by most people. So it baffled her how much Sammie seemed to dislike her, because even in passing the beta looked as if she would rather not have Sylvia there. So the alpha merely smiled and gave a nod, trying her best not to let feelings of dejection ruin her mood completely, and still holding on to a flame of hope that one of them was misunderstanding something... Or that Sammie would come around.

At least when Mara came out Sammie seemed a bit more comfortable, though she still seemed to keep some distance, and so Sylvia decided to just go forward. "Mara, good to see you again as well, and yes, you still warrant some personal attention. It's also a great excuse to get out of the kitchen and see a client who is quiet good to me." Mara had always been respectful, never once saying something about her like she was some lower breed, even if she technically was. She couldn't exactly give her real reasons for coming away though, coming out and saying she had a crush on the alphas assistant would be rather bold, and possibly insulting given Mara's current assumption. Of course as the alpha got close and Sylvia picked up on something she became a bit less concerned about what Mara thought.

Often times people who worked together had a similar scent, the environment did certain things, and while many wolves wouldn't detect it, Sylvia could. She spent all day smelling and tasting, honing those senses above her others, and she had a natural gift to begin with. So when the subtle hint of matching soap and shampoo poured off Mara and Sammie, the chef grew suspicious, her eyes traveling back and forth between the two, and it was impossible to miss that they were quite close and comfortable with one another, even for an assistant beta and her alpha boss. She had always chalked it up to a professional relationship with the protectiveness of Mara playing a part, but the smell... She couldn't help but let her emotions flare up and swallow as a hard lump settled in her throat. Was her crush the property of another alpha? One stronger than her no less. It all suddenly felt pointless, and while she didn't want to be rude Sylvia had the urge to escape, be anywhere but in her own head facing a possible reality she didn't like.

Unfortunately, as little as it looked like she understood, Sylvia did in fact know what professionalism required. So, while she would have loved to leave she couldn't quite yet, not until the food had been properly served, not until people were eating, and so she waited, letting Mara and all the rest take their portions before going up to Mara's table to bid her farewell. "I hope it's all delicious but unfortunately I must get back to the restaurant before someone sets the kitchen aflame. Thank you for your business like always and I look forward to the next time you honor me with a request." While it wasn't exactly necessary for an alpha to show another alpha such deference, Sylvia did to Mara, and to most alphas. She was a strong person, not weak-willed, hot-headed, and opinionated, but she had never felt that drive to show dominance, and so with a small bow she walked off towards the door, a bit too eager to leave to wait for a response, even if she was careful to seem normal.

Before leaving she made one last stop, right at Sammie's table and gave her a slight smile. "Sorry if I caused you any unpleasantness today Sammie, I didn't mean to. Just think you're cute, maybe I take it too far." She gave a half-hearted laugh before moving again, this time right out the building and back to her restaurant, intent on burying herself in work.

---

Leslie had never been so damn nervous in her life. It was going to be a special night and while dinner with Jessie's family was always a bit difficult it was particularly important that night. So Leslie was dressed up, her hair down and makeup perfect, a dress just like the night before to please Jessie's mom, though not quite as fancy even if it was a sexy yellow piece that suited her. She was looking spectacular, and in her usual fashion never taking it too far when it came to dolling up, because she didn't really like it all that much anyways. As she walked out of the bedroom for Jessie to see her she was clutching her bag tight, the small purse being an annoyance greater than any other, but a necessary evil without pockets. "Let's hurry love, I'd hate to keep everyone waiting." She smiled over at Jessie, feeling girly and kind of hating it, her fidgeting making it clear, but somehow keeping her sanity, a bit of booze earlier helping to some degree.

Although wolves were pack animals, Sammie was one of the few of her kind that actually felt comfortable being alone. It was probably because she had spent her childhood getting picked on for her stutter and had never really had that many friends. So now it didn't bother her one bit to sit at a small table alone and be left with her thoughts. As a shadow loomed over her and a growingly familiar scent drifted to her nose, she looked up, her vision full of the gorgeous young chef that had brought all this delicious food. The beta wolf sat there, mouth slightly ajar as Sylvia confessed that she thought Sammie was cute. Her? Cute? Sylvia must have been mistaken…-she- was the one that was beautiful, the other woman was an Alpha, gorgeous and athletic in build with long flowing blonde hair… And Sammie was just an awkward beta that was all arms and legs, like a new born foul and with about just as much grace. Before she could gather her wits enough to say anything back to Sylvia, the Alpha was gone.

Maybe it was just as well that she hadn’t gotten a chance to say anything. Sammie was liable to just have made a fool of herself anyways.

---

“Mmmm what did I do to deserve this?” Jessie’s face lit up with a wolfish grin as her eyes unashamedly roved over Leslie’s form. A dress always did help bring out the sexy, feminine, hourglass shape of Leslie's body. Even though the Alpha had spent most of the morning riding Leslie’s face and then snuggling on the couch with her mate, she still couldn’t get enough of the beautiful bodyguard, especially when Leslie was looking like this. Jessie was fully aware that Leslie hated dresses almost as much as she did, but she was thankful that the human was wearing one. But now it just left her to wonder if Leslie was wearing it in order to tease her with some sexiness...orrrrr to impress her mother with some grace and femininity.

“Still not too late to call in sick and just stay home~” The brunette sang sweetly as she drew Leslie into her arms, hands immediately going down to rub the nearly defenseless ass that belonged to her. Some of the pervyness of her girlfriend had rubbed off on her, because Jessie didn't waste any time hiking up the skirt of the dress so that she could grab a handful of barely clad rear end. Unfortunately all the affectionate ass rubbing in the world wasn’t going to change her mate’s mind. Seeing that Leslie was not going to budge in how stubborn she was to go suffer at a dinner at her parents’, Jessie just pretended to pout and led the way down to the car, holding hands with her lover the whole way.

---

“Ay que linda, Leslie!” Eva beamed as she opened the door, pleasantly surprised to see Leslie dressed up for dinner. “Jessie! Why can’t joo dress like a lady like jour girlfriend?”

Jessie bit back a smartass remark, even though her friend was full of ‘Because then I’d have nowhere to put my gun’ or ‘Because people wouldn’t be sure we were lesbians unless one of us looked butch.’ She figured that her mother wouldn’t appreciate such humor, especially this early in the night. So she changed the subject. Usually Jessie was the one that was always running a little bit behind, but tonight it was Anna that wasn't here yet. "Nice to see you too mom. Hey, where's Anna?"

"Anna's running late." Jackson piped up from the couch, not turning away from the soccer game that he and their father were watching. "Something about her study group needing more time or something."

Every day with Jessie was a special day to Leslie, because even with how long they had been together it still felt new, every day beside her lover was a blessing. For Leslie, who had never had a person like that, it was more than she had ever hoped for. Jessie was so important and special that a day with her on the couch was better than anything else, and it was the entire reason Leslie was trying so hard to impress. She didn't just want to impress Jessie though, in fact if she wanted to impress Jessie she would have simply walked out of the bedroom naked with a sign around her neck with a "Property of" sign on. It was all about impressing her family, mainly her mother because her father and sister already approved. Jackson didn't of course but he could go screw himself, not that she hated him but she had learned early on that he just wasn't going to approve, or at least not show his approval. Besides, while impressing was one thing, she also did just love Jessie's family, they were her family at that point and she was intent on keeping it that way, Leslie cherished that, and it was part of the reason she wasn't letting Jessie seduce her way out of dinner.

That was why she dressed nicely and why she shot down Jessie's 'let's stay home' idea, even if it would have been a lovely night. "Sorry love, but it's going to be a wonderful meal and this is an important night. Let's just go and enjoy ourselves with your family..." She leaned in close as they reached the car, licking Jessie's earlobe and whispering softly in her ear, "And when we get home tonight... If you behave... I'll give you a wonderful reward." She didn't have to offer a reward to Jessie, she knew in the end her lover enjoyed family nights, but it helped cut down on some of the smartass and whining throughout the night to provide a little bonus.

---

As usual Jessie's mom was quick to greet them upon arrival, and also as usual she started off with a little comment on how Jessie dressed, which was better than the first few times when she seemed more concerned about her bringing home and Asian woman, much better. She loved playing along with Jessie's mom as well, it was a great way to tease her mate. "Don't worry, I'll have her in a dress someday soon... A very nice one too." She leaned in and kissed Jessie on the cheek, a little reminder to behave even if it looked sweet to everyone else, and it was, but it also had an underlining purpose. "Odd, Anna's usually much earlier..." She muttered, smiling over at Jessie but wondering if she was really studying, that seemed odd. Maybe if she was tutoring or something more time would make sense, but just studying? She was pretty sure Anna mentioned doing that alone at some point, though who knew, maybe she was bias because after that first time with Anna knowing about sex toys she had constantly been curious about the younger sister. Jessie refused to believe she was anything but an innocent angel but that was just because she loved her. "Come on Jessie, let's go sit down until she gets here." Leslie tugged Jessie towards the couch, a smirk on her face as she wondered just what Anna was up to, maybe even hoping a bit that it was more mischievous than studying, never having met one of Anna's lovers and always wanting to see her happy... She had become something of a sister to Leslie as well after all.

---

Clara shoved Anna into the cold tile of the shower, just out of reach of the hot water and just where she wanted her. "This is your fault Anna, you tease and you tease..." Her English was excellent, as splendid as most who were raised speaking it, but the accent was still present. Clara was born and raised in France, but she had chosen to do a foreign exchange program to America, and after a year realized she loved the states... And loved their women. Anna was her most recent, and by far her favorite, and certainly her most serious lover. She spent a lot of time with her and at some point during their time together had quit seeing other women, and a lot of them had been angry about it at first, asking why she never spent time with them anymore, and while she never said it, the answer was simple, all of her free time was spent with Anna. It was odd, Anna wasn't her usual lover, she was innocent, adorable, sweet... A wolf. Oddly enough Clara usually steered clear of her own kind, but Anna had drawn her in like a siren, her beautiful smile and charming personality more seductive than the most experienced of women... And Clara would have known.

She was irresistible. Anna made it difficult to think straight, and where Clara was usually a charming, intelligent, sophisticated woman, she became an idiot in front of Anna. She began to lick and suckle at the soft flesh of Anna's neck, eyes shimmering gold as the first soft gasp escaped pert lips, unable to stop the desire to mark as she let teeth sink in to the other wolf's neck, not enough to break the skin but enough to how any onlooker she had a lover. Instantly Clara moved away, eyes opening and returning to normal color, a deep green as brilliant as her gold. "Fuck, sorry I couldn't help myself." she stumbled on her word for a minute before gently lapping at the mark with her tongue, "And here I knew you had a family dinner... As if making you late wasn't bad enough." She wrapped arms around Anna, pulling her back under the water and letting the warmth wash over them both. Her tongue once again roamed as fingers walked their way down Anna's form, slender digits playfully teasing the wolf's sex as her tongue flicked the lobe of her ear. "Have time for one more orgasm?" There was a purring in her voice as mind jumped the gap from apology back to libido, as erratic as she ever was, and as horny as ever. Despite the fact that she had drawn three very tantalizing climaxes from Anna already she still wanted more, always wanted more... Even though the whole point of the shower was to get Anna ready to leave and go see her family.

"-My- fault?" Anna asked incredulously. Her? A tease? Alright so maaayyybbeeee she had purposefully done a little bit of a sexy strip shimmy (not tease!) on her way to the shower in order to coax Clara out of bed. But she wouldn’t have had to resort to such measures if the other girl had just come when she had asked. At least it had been a relatively smooth way of getting Clara to come after her. Anna didn't have particularly a lot of experience when it came to dating or having sex and would have hated to come off as needy. About 75% of everything she knew came from erotic books or porn; all that ‘research’ seemed to be paying off as well, because Anna was getting exactly wanted: a possessive Clara pinning her to the cold tile of the shower wall and feasting upon her neck. “Mmmm…” Anna moaned softly, resisting the urge to protect the delicate flesh of her neck and forcing her body to tilt her head to expose the soft skin. She trusted Clara, Clara would never do anything to--

"Clara!" Anna's voice came out in something between a disapproving yelp and a moan. She loved being marked...but not right before she was supposed to go see her parents! Guh, the whole point of this shower was to wash away Clara's scent, not to create more evidence that she was seeing someone. It wasn't that Anna was ashamed of Clara...it was just that her older siblings were scary and her mother disapproved of everything. The last thing she wanted was for Jessie or Jackson to find out before she was ready to tell them and then scare Clara away. She was actually starting to really, really like the other girl, maybe even love her. Which was surprising because Clara’s original ‘charm’ had repulsed her.

It was still kinda early in their relationship, too early for her to bring Clara over to meet her family. She wanted to make sure that the other wolf was serious about their arrangement before introducing her to the Sandalio family's own special brand of insanity. She really didn't need any of her mother's embarrassing stories about how she had been a cry baby growing up (though, in her defense, roughhousing with two twins that were six years older than her built like brick houses fucking hurt), or have Jackson outright threaten Clara while Jessie took a more subtle and elaborate approach to alluding to the many ways that she could destroy the other girl. No, she would just have to wait until she was sure that Clara really was turning over a new leaf. She had smelled fewer female scents other than her own clinging to the other wolf, it was a good sign…though she was still cautious.

"Mmm…mhmm…” Anna purred, spreading her legs just a little bit as Clara’s wicked fingers ran over the tender outer lips of her sex. Surely they had time for o ne more round… “Gah… No, I don’t have time. Especially now that I have to figure out how to cover up this wonderful bite you’ve left me" Anna snapped her teeth threateningly at her lover and squeezed her thighs together. The young Latina lightly swatted away Clara’s hand and then leaned up, giving the other girl an apologetic kiss to the lips. “I would love nothing more than to stay and play for awhile longer…but if I don’t get to my parents’ soon my mother will skin me alive for being so late.”

---

“Nice hipster scarf slow poke.” Jackson teased as Anna came in with a blue-checkered scarf over her grey t-shirt and neck. “Come on, hurry up, I’m starving.”

Anna rolled her eyes at her big brother and then made her rounds, giving everyone a hug so that they could go sit down. She had done everything in her power to look as though she hadn’t just come out of the shower even though she just had. Thankfully to help her in her cause, everyone seemed to be starving and more focused on food than on her.

Jessie had gotten pleasantly buzzed watching futbol with her father and brother. Leslie had seemed a little distracted during the game, though Jessie didn’t know if it was because she was uncomfortable in the dress or uncomfortable because Jessie kept pawing at her because of the dress. It wasn’t like they were going to get caught! Jessie was a pro at doing inappropriate things to Leslie in public. Still, her lover was probably relieved for them to go to the dinner table, just as much as Jessie was excited to get something into her stomach before she got wasted. A nice big meal should get her sober enough to drive home. The family got up as a whole and headed towards the dining room, leaving the TV on so that they could hear the game progress while they had dinner together.

“Now that Anna is here…” The matron began after they had all settled down. “It ees a good time to remind joo pups not to fight at the Alpha Balls.” Eva’s eyes settled on each of her children, and even to Leslie, even though the human wasn’t a pup, or one of hers. But the girl had been here enough for Eva to gladly take her in as one of her own, especially after Jessie had informed her that Leslie had no family of her own.

“Ah, mi amor. Let her fight, it is young love. I remember you did not object when I knocked out Jose Montero when he tried to steal you from me.” Manuel grinned, he had actually found it amusing that Leslie turned out to have more wolf in her than she appeared.

Eva smiled fondly at the memory, but still persisted, “You did not duel Jose at a black tie ebent.”

“Mama come on…Caleb was being an as—uh, a jerk. You should have heard the things he was saying.” Jessie was quick to defend Leslie’s actions, especially because it was one of the sweetest things her mate could have done. “She defended my honor.”

The old wolf sighed. “I appreciate her trying to protect you… I do, Leslie. I thank you for lobbing my daughter so completely that joo’d risk your life. But joo both must remember that Anna is starting to entertain suitors. We hab to show that this ees a good family and not one full of feral wolves.”

“We’re showing them that we protect one another. If one of Anna’s suitors can’t handle that then they probably shouldn’t be in this family to begin with.” Jackson spoke up gruffly. It was the closest he’d ever come to admitting that Leslie had grown on him like a malignant tumor. The Sandalio pack was known for being very protective. Nobody messed with their betas and nobody messed with their Alphas, Jackson didn’t want his baby sister ending up with some jackass that didn’t understand respect.

"Tease!" Clara laughed and yelled at the same time, letting Anna out of her arms but not being able to get over how well the innocent little thing could play her. Opening those gorgeous legs just to close them. Still, she loved that part of Anna, the perfect amount of responsible for both of them... Enough to stop Clara from having her way and staying in bed all day. She followed the wolf out of the shower, whining gently as she watched Anna walk and grab her clothes. "Every time you put clothes on I grow sad." She smiled as she walked over and kissed Anna on the forehead and looked at the mark. "I have a scarf you can borrow... So take it... And bring it back to me tomorrow so I can see you again." Clara went to fetch it, intent on having an excuse for Anna to return as soon as possible, always craving the company and rarely feeling like she had enough time with her. Funnily enough, or at least funny to Clara who was more accustomed to the opposite feelings, didn't want Anna to leave, and had almost asked if she could come meet this family of hers. She had become aware of one thing though, Anna never invited her along to meet the people she loved so much, even at the ball she had been dancing with other wolves, and she had decided not to push her position and just enjoy whatever Anna was willing to give her.

---

Jessie's hands always wandered, in fact more often than not she would attempt something when they were out. Now Leslie was always against doing it at her parent's home, it would be horrifying to be caught, but it was more important than ever for Jessie to just behave her damn self. Everything needed to go perfectly, and Leslie was more nervous about that than she had been in her entire life. Hunting, being a bodyguard, killing people, the butt plug incident, none of that had come close to making Leslie as nervous as she was, clutching her purse the entire night and rejecting Jessie's advances. "Just behave" she hissed as quietly as she could so only Jessie could hear, and luckily before anything more could be done Anna arrived.

As usual Anna looked adorable, stylish even, though the scarf was a bit off. Leslie grinned slightly, almost wishing she didn't have her own shit to worry about so she could go discuss the reason for wearing a scarf, one Anna showed no signs of removing even once inside. Still, her own worries, which were only added to as she sat down to the table and was quickly confronted with the incident from the night before. The amount of support she got was touching, Jessie and her father quickly approving, and more surprising than that Jackson came to her defense, almost calling her family. She couldn't help but smile, the gravity of the night making her emotional, and she had to keep herself under control. As much as she had wanted to wait however she couldn't, nerves and excitement both driving her to jump the gun a bit and break from her plans.

"Well Eva..." Her voice was soft and had a tender quality to it, almost trembling. "I do apologize for not handling it more discretely, but with how he talked to Jessie I couldn't help myself. She's, and all of you, have become very important to me, and you're absolutely right that I would risk and give my life for your daughter. You're also right about this family, it's good family... An amazing family, one better than I ever thought I'd have a chance to be a part of." She looked over to Jessie, hand reaching out and brushing over hers, "I love you Jessie." Leslie slowly got down on her knee and pulled the box, she had been hiding for weeks, out of her purse. She had been trying to figure out how to go about it for awhile, and trying to get all of her feelings straight, but she had and the conclusion she had reached was that it was time. "So, if you will have me, I'd like to promise to protect you and be a part of this family for the rest of my life..." She opened up the tiny box to reveal the gorgeous ring inside. She had considered getting Leslie a diamond encrusted gun, it seemed more fitting, but she had decided to go traditional, and get a very nice ring.

As awkward as it felt to do it before dinner, and basically in the middle of being scolded, it also felt like the perfect time. Jackson had just given his subtle style of approval and the rest always made her feel accepted as family... And more than anything she really didn't want to wait another second, and not just because each second waiting increased her nervousness, but because each moment wasted was another moment she wasn't engaged to the woman she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. God... She hoped Jessie said yes.

Back
Top Bottom