Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

"Aw um ohn!" The protest was muffled by Leslie's hand over her mouth, the makeshift muzzle only serving to upset Jessie even more. "Ahm orry!" Unable to shut up and behave like a good girl, Jessie tried to apologize again. At least Leslie read her discomfort quickly and adjusted accordingly, giving Jessie the power to speak back so that the wolf could choose whether or not to be quiet on her own volition. Just the prospect of having a choice made her calm down, enough so that when her mate sank her teeth into her inner thigh, Jessie actually moaned in delight.

Her hands were soon itching with the need to tangle into hair and pull. She wanted to guide Leslie, force the female to give attention to where the Alpha wanted....but that would be against the unspoken rules. Instead, she grabbed onto the sheets, fisting the fabric as her lover's teeth and tongue continued to torture her with attention that wasn't nearly close enough to her needy sex. She spread her legs, trying to make herself more enticing, shamelessly parting her thighs and offering her fiancé a tempting view of her glistening slit, the bud of her clit already swollen and practically begging to be suckled on. Her ploy didn't work though. As soon as Leslie was finished teasing her muscular thighs, the human was demanding that the proud werewolf get onto her hands and knees.

After only a moment of hesitation, Jessie did as she was told and rolled over. She got back onto her haunches, just as if she were doing the cat stretch, and then popped up onto her knees, raising that lovely toned ass high into the air. Jessie -hated- this position and was acutely aware of how vulnerable she was in it. She buried her face in the pillow, trying to find somewhere to hide as she waited there, truly feeling like a beta bitch with her pussy still aching to be fucked so badly that her ass was having sympathy desires.

Jessie knew just what Leslie wanted... To hear her, to be offered everything. It took every ounce of self-control not to dive in when those lovely legs spread open and her mate's glistening sex was offered up to her. She had a much grander plan in mind though, and as weak willed as she could be, as much as she liked instant gratification, she wanted something else more. She wanted one of the few things that really proved Jessie loved her, aside from all the words, the loyalty, and the proof of their time together. She wanted her mate to submit in a way she knew the woman would never do for another person. She knew with confidence it was true, Jessie's pride, her alpha status, her entire personality... None of it allowed for submission. Leslie was the exception, and while it was rare Jessie even tried, it didn't erase the fact that her Mistress would get on her hands and knees and offer herself up to Leslie when the situation called for it... It was odd but that was just another form of love for the two of them.

"Oh such a good girl. Offering yourself to me in every way and being so cute about it. I know, I know, it's embarrassing. I mean, loving to have someone play with your ass should be embarrassing, but don't worry love... I'll give you a nice reward for being so obedient." Leslie crawled up behind her mate, moaning softly at the sight before her, the perfect mix of tone and jiggle. Leslie had definitely developed a taste for Latina women in her time with Jessie... As if she hadn't already been drooling when they first met. "I've been waiting for the day you would get on your hands and knees for me... It's only missing one thing, a little... Begging. Now, I won't be cruel, I'm going to go ahead and dig in... But if you don't beg for more I'll stop, and for each time I stop I'm going to turn your ass a different shade. So be a good pet and don't keep me waiting."

True to her word the hunter didn't hesitate to dive down and bury her face in Jessie's ass, part of her wishing she was laying down and her mate was riding her face, but settling for the control position as she quickly shoved her tongue inside the tight little hole, all to aware how much Jessie liked it, even if she tried to pretend she didn't. As her talented tongue explored every inch her hands reached out, grabbing ample handfuls of breast and squeezing, kneading the flesh in her hands as fingers wrapped around lovely nipples. Jessie wasn't going to get off easy, and as Leslie played with both soft and cruel movements, both stroking and pinching, circling and twisting, she decided a single orgasm may not be enough of a punishment... That was, if she even earned one. She still needed to whimper and beg.

Leslie's upbeat, dominant tone was met with a low, threatening growl that reverberated from deep within the wolf's chest. There was nothing cute about any of this! And she didn't -love- having someone play with her ass either! Grrrr...Leslie could just be so damn infuriating when she was topping! But allowing her fiance to be the dominant did remind Jessie that the bodyguard had changed a lot just to be with her, and she may as well reciprocate in kind. Submission had seemed to come to Leslie naturally and the woman made a wonderful pet; Jessie often forgot that that hadn't been the way things were before. Her mate had given up a lot to be with her, trading in her slutty lifestyle of dominating bisexual rich girls in favor of becoming the loyal and (sometimes) obedient pet of a simple cop. So as aggravated as she was that Leslie was an annoyingly good top, Jessie became extra thankful that her mate was strong enough to submit, because she sure as hell wasn't.

"Hnngh!" The wolf sucked in a breath as Leslie kept her promise, wasting no time diving into her tight little hole and prodding at the nerves that were so rarely stimulated. The cop's nails dug into the mattress and she lurched forward, as much as her limiting position would allow, her natural instinct to move away from the impertinent creature that was exploring her well guarded rear. She wanted to turn around and bite, remind her mate that she was the Alpha around here...but as her lover moaned in glee at the rare chance to explore Jessie's tight ass, she couldn't bring herself to. Anal made her kinky bodyguard disturbingly happy...and after awhile Jessie could begrudgingly admit that it didn't feel so bad...but it wasn't anything that she was going to beg for! No way! Jessie didn't beg, if anything she asked politely.

Stubborn as usual, the usually very vocal wolf refused to use her words. She moaned and whined, spread her legs and offered her ass up more, but she did not ask for more even though she wanted it. Her slit was dripping wet and ached with envy as Leslie's hands glided up her body instead of staying down low. Cruel fingers began to torment the cop's sensitive nipples, earning another guttural groan of pleasure as her mate's nimble fingers switched between caressing and pinching the stiff points of her breasts. The only problem with being together for so long was that Leslie knew her body far too well, knew that Jessie was incapable of orgasming without stimulation to her sex, and her mate knew just what would get the Alpha whining and squirming in sexual frustration. "Les! Ohhh fuck, Les...come on...stop teasing me..."

Leslie missed controlling the ebb and flow of intercourse at times... Taking the helm, controlling her partner. Sure she loved being submissive, it had been a surprising revelation, and was still true even while she toyed with her mate, but that didn't mean all of her top past had disappeared. No, she also enjoyed watching her mate moan and whimper, fight against her own desire to take pleasure as she so liked to do. Maybe she got lost for a moment tasting Jessie's ass, but after indulging those initial needs, she took position behind Jessie again, stopping all actions that could give her wolf any pleasure whatsoever. "This is the first time I stopped." She didn't even acknowledge Jessie's little 'stop teasing me', it wasn't begging, it wasn't what she asked for, and she had learned from her Mistress that 'sort of' didn't cut it when given an order... Oh a lesson she had been taught over and over. She hadn't learned it in the bedroom, but she grasped the concept. It almost brought a chuckle, using Jessie's mantra and attitude against her.

Without hesitation she raised her hand up into the air, bringing it back down with force. *SMACK* Once... *SMACK* Twice... Ten times. Five for each cheek. Oh how pretty her ass looked at that point, bright and responsive, blood rushing to the punished area. Fuck... The power was a tad addictive. "Now, I'm going to go down... Lick... And you're going to do what?" She paused for a moment, hands gently rubbing over the sensitive flesh, "That's right, beg." She answered for her big bad wolf, a grin on her face as she reached over and got a fistful of Jessie's hair, pulling her back from the pillow and biting her ear. "And I want to hear a fucking please... Manners are important after all." She pushed Jessie's head back down, trembling with the adrenaline of doing something she hadn't done since that first night she attempted to play top with Jessie. It hadn't worked since... But now... Now she had reign, for the morning at least.

The hunter went right back to work, tongue sliding back inside the tight little hole, pushing deep inside and Leslie herself moaning and groaning with each second she got to enjoy the taboo hole. Her hands also went back to work, but not to Jessie's chest, to her thighs... Touching, rubbing... Playing around her slit but never touching it, leaving the needy woman to get hints of pleasure but no direct stimulation. She wanted her mate squirming, desperate... Doubtful of ever getting what she needed, and only then, and only then, would she consider listening to her lover's begging plea.

Jessie knew that she was in trouble the moment Leslie's wicked tongue stopped thrusting inside of her tight little muscle. She huffed and continued to pant, her heartbeat hammering in her ears as she stayed still and waited for discipline to come. The first loud SMACK! to her rear end made her flinch, but she stayed in position, her upturned ass proudly in the air...as proudly as she could manage in this submissive position anyways. By the time it was all over, the wolf was trembling, not because the spanking hurt but because it gave her a rush of adrenaline. The smacks to her rear end had stung sharply, and even now she could feel both cheeks glowing red with heat and pain. Every nerve felt like it was exposed to open air, every tiny touch to her beaten body causing the wolf to arch and whine. "Gah!" Jessie cried out as a strong hand laced into her long hair, pulling her head up and out of her hiding spot from the pillow. Her scalp burned and she growled, but all that barking got her was a rough bite to her rear. Definitely going to not shower at work for the next week...

The Alpha's dominant streak made her want to be difficult, especially when Leslie threw her own words back at her: 'Say please pet, don't forget your manners just because you're a selfish little pain slut.' She didn't want to give into Leslie's show of power, didn't want to submit to her mate even though she loved her and trusted her more than anyone. Please was easy when it was just 'please pass the salt', but almost impossible when it was in the context of 'please fuck my ass and my pussy harder'. But pleasure was such a terrible thing, it made the cop want to listen to that little voice in the back of her head that wanted to be a good wolfy, that wanted to make her lover happy so that she would stay with her, mate with her. It was stupid, it was animal, and it was going to make her give in even when she didn't want to. By the third time that Leslie brushed her fingertips over the swollen, petaled open lips of her sex, Jessie had had enough. The wolf whined, pouted really, and struggled to find words that weren't too terrible to say.

"Grrrr... Please Leslie, fuck my pussy... I want your fingers inside of me while you lick my ass..." The last bit made her ears burn in embarrassment and she turned her head forward again so that it was buried back into the pillow. "I want to cum baby, please let me cum..." Jessie arched her back, pushing her rear end up towards the ceiling as best she could, trying to get Leslie to maybe slip a little bit and lick her needy slit instead.

It was almost disappointing when Jessie finally broke down and asked for it, begged. Sweet to the ears, delightful, but a bit of a killjoy, the hunter no longer got to torment her loving mate. At least she had been able to lord the power over the woman for awhile, and Jessie breaking so easily was either a cause for teasing or proof of how much trust the wolf had for her, she chose to take the later as the cause. Almost immediately her fingers went up to oblige her needy fiance, talented digits pushing deep inside and going right for Jessie's more sensitive spot, the location practically burned in to her mind, more muscle memory than thinking at that point. As those slender digits felt her lover's sex wrap around them she smirked, lifting her head and biting the red ass before her. "See pet, isn't it better to submit... To beg and be rewarded as opposed to disobeying for the sake of being difficult?" The question was of course rhetorical, but she couldn't help but lick and nibble at Jessie's backside as she thrust her fingers inside the woman, pushing the bounds of her newly found power.

"Just remember how generous I am next time you have control and I beg to cum... Remember how incredible it felt to be my little beta bitch... And how much you would love to be fucked senseless if you were on bottom." With that last little aside, her way of saying, don't destroy me next time, without breaking her role as Domme, she moved her tongue back to its rightful place, delving deep into her lover's hole, working in unison with her fingers to evoke the maximum amount of pleasure for her, and trying to figure out any way to keep her momentum going after she made Jessie climax... Which just didn't seem possible. She could already see her reign as dominant partner coming to an end. Might as well make it an explosive one.

"Fuck! Yesss!" Jessie screamed as finally, finally her greedy channel was filled with two slender fingers. Already her folds were clamping down around Leslie's digits, trying to draw them deeper into the clinging heat. She barely caught any of the smartass remarks that poured out of her mate as she eagerly bucked and ground her hips into those wonderful fingers. It didn't take long for her to completely unravel, it already felt like Leslie had been playing with her for hours. Her body shuddered and a fresh batch of her juices coated Leslie's fingers and ran down her thighs, but still, Jessie wanted more. "Oh God...keep going Leslie baby please keep going." Her words came out between heavy pants as she gasped for breath, her body so wracked with pleasure that paying attention to the mundane task of breathing was difficult. At least the first orgasm took the edge off, as did the aftershocks and second one that immediately followed. By the time she came down, she could hear Leslie talking. Oh Jessie was going to destroy her next time, that much was certain. She was already thinking about nipple clamps, knowing that Leslie's breasts were going to be very sensitive for awhile after she gave birth. And then there'd be the rope...lots of rope that would leave beautiful braided marks around her lover's wrists and ankles as she struggled to get free as Jessie took her time teasing her mate until she was in tears, begging and pleading because she was so desperate to cum. The thought of Leslie on her back, her beautiful body stretched out and tied down to their bed helped push Jessie over the edge for a third time...well that fantasy and the tongue thrusting hungrily into her ass.

Sometimes there would be massive amounts of backlash after a scene such as this. Jessie would surrender herself so completely that she neglected to pay attention to the wild animal inside of her. As the pleasure started to dissipate, the wolf flew out of it's cage and overthrew the cop's rational mind, turning her into a growling and bristling Alpha that now had a lot to prove. Their positions quickly changed, Jessie launching herself up onto all fours so that she could flip around and grab her mate. The loss of tongue and fingers was regrettable, but fisting her mate's hair and using it to haul her up for a bruising kiss was more than worth it. Sharp teeth nipped into Leslie's bottom lip as the Alpha pulled away so that they could catch their breath so that they could roll them, carefully, so that Leslie was now on her back. "Mine!" The wolf snarled when Leslie tried to push her away and regain control of the scene. And then Jessie was shifting, eager to reinforce her possessive claim by marking her mate as hers. A massive, muscular wolf now loomed over Leslie, the Alpha having at least enough sense to hold her body weight over her lover so that she didn't crush her or the babies...though apparently not enough to think that perhaps ramming her throbbing cock into her mate in this form probably wasn't the best idea in the world.

Nothing was as sweet as the sound of her lover giving over to the pleasure, moaning and screaming, groaning for more as her body pushed back into the fingers she had been so desperate for. It had Leslie grinning, satisfied with her own time at the helm, glad that despite her time as the bitch of a relationship, that she could still make someone a plaything for her amusement. She wasn't as good as her lover, but good enough to make that obstinate wolf she had fallen for beg and whine for it. That was enough for her. With her own desire for validation fulfilled she pushed her fiance, one orgasm, two, a third. Each one given without a moments break, without either of them taking a second to relax. Jessie was riding her fingers like the best little slut, and the hunter was making sure they hit their mark every time, slamming them inside Jessie, the sound of flesh hitting flesh reverberating through the room, goading her to go faster and harder, her arm burning by the time it was all over, sore, a similar satisfaction to when she became sore from working out but so much better, enhanced with the knowledge that she was covered in juices, in Jessie's satisfaction.

What she hadn't expected, though probably should have, was Jessie's wolf coming out at that point, the desires for pleasure and redemption for her mistake both dealt with... The only shackles stopping her dominant wolf from taking her rightful spot gone. Leslie barely had time to yelp as she was swapped to the bottom position, on her back, eyes looking up at Jessie, thighs already soaked in her own arousal. Perhaps she should have been wary, said 'take it slow' or insisted they go no further in case it could do something to the babies... But she knew what was about to be done to her wouldn't affect the children at all, she had no excuses, and as her submissive switch was flipped, she couldn't imagine wanted to be anywhere else, shivering to be beneath her wolf, to be claimed after so long... Not that her wanted it impacted the situation at all, even if she had been opposed Jessie was obviously not in the mood to listen.

"Fuck me... Hard." Was all she said, snarling up and snapping her jaws, a challenge to the already dominant Jessie, begging to be put in her place, trusting that her lover knew the limits in place for the sake of their children, and knowing Jessie would never go too far and do something potentially harmful. So with a last low, deep growl, she spread her legs, needy slit begging for the release she had just tormented Jessie with... At least her wolf was no good at teasing, it just took.

Thank God Leslie wasn't in the late stages of her pregnancy, otherwise Jessie's wolf would have been less inclined to come out. Growing belly or not though, right now the wolf had a burning desire to prove to her mate that she was the strongest, she was the most dominant Alpha, the best protector and the best lover that the human could ever have. The same was true in reverse...the fiery female under her was best mate that Jessie could have hoped for. Leslie was still barking orders and snapping like a wild animal, absolutely sexy in the amount of fight she still possessed even though Jessie knew that half the reason she was so soaking wet was because the bodyguard knew what Jessie was going to her. It made the large wolf grin, her tail wagging just the slightest bit in her happiness at her own luck.

Without a moment to lose she grasped onto her lover's hips and flipped her over as though she weighed nothing. She wasn't about to take any more orders from Leslie, sex position included, so repositioned the female so that her ass was hauled up into the air so that Jessie could comfortably kneel behind her. Her mate may want it hard and fast, and a rough fucking was long past due, but the Alpha was aware that it had been a long time since she had taken Leslie in this form; hell, they had barely even gotten to play with the strap on recently because Jessie would come home so tired from work that the hassle of putting on the harness made her just want to fool around with some oral. So the wolf went slow, at least to start with, guiding the flared head of her cock to Leslie's eager pussy and pushing inside. A relieved groan rumbled in the wolf's throat as she pushed her hips forward and sank in deeper to the hot silk that she had missed so very much.

She made it about halfway into Leslie before just losing control and slamming forward, so much for trying to go slow. But Leslie was more or less safe from any real damage in this position, the worst she would get would be some bruises to her rear and thighs as Jessie started pumping, always wanting to be as deep inside of her mate as possible and driving home as hard as she could.

Leslie purred in delight as her mate grabbed hold of her and flipped her over. It had been awhile since Jessie had done anything like that to her, with such intentions, it felt good to be treated in such away again... Made her feel desirable. That became even more true as the wolf knelt behind her, the hunter hoisting herself to a position on her hands an knees as she began wiggling her ass, tempting her lover with a prize she may have kept away from the other woman for too long. "Come on love... I want to be a panting mess... Take me. Please." Leslie had long since given up that part of her pride that said begging in the bedroom was beneath her... In fact, unless she was actively trying to manipulate Jessie, she would always admit what she wanted. In this case it was finally getting pleasure, being dominated by her mate, and perhaps a bit of rekindling beneath all of that, trying to repair what they seemed to have lost during the course of Leslie's pregnancy.

Perhaps the most incredible part about being a hunter, or even a werewolf in Jessie's case, was the fast healing, how the body seemed to return to its youthful state quite easily. In fact, they would probably appear a bit young than normal humans forever, but that's not what Leslie cared about. What she loved most about being a hunter, when it came to sex at least, what how the fast healing made her tight, and after not laying with Jessie for awhile she was gripping the cock so hard it hurt a little, each throb, every inch, she felt it all, a long groan of satisfaction pouring from her lips as hands gripped the sheets beneath her. "Fuuuuck... Jessie... You're so goddamn big..." She panted gently, and then, smack. The sound of Jessie's body hitting hers echoed as she thrust the rest of the way in, one long, hard, unbelievable thrust. Leslie moaned loudly, doing her best to let Jessie hear her, know how incredible it felt. "Yes love... Give it to me... Fuck me... Claim me..." She groaned, pushing her ass back into her mate and squeezing down around the cock inside of her, making the grip even tighter, begging for more in every way.

The werewolf loved her gorgeous human bitch, especially how the hunter begged so beautifully, how her voice rose and became more feminine as she pleaded, it just made the wolf want her more. Jessie always wanted her…but perhaps she hadn’t been showing it in the past few months. So she strived to make up for it, pounding into her lover with all of the desire that had been pent up inside. Fuck, she had forgotten how amazing Leslie felt around her, how tight she was, no matter how many times Jessie claimed her mate, she was always achingly tight around her cock.

“Fuck!” Jessie grunted as Leslie purposefully tightened up around her, the wolf nearly losing it as her shaft was so tightly squeezed and cumming before she was even ready. With a snarl she gave the female’s rear a good smack. “Cum hungry bitch, don’t rush me…” Jessie’s voice rumbled out, her vocal cords not quite suited for human speech, but she still tried. “My mate… Mine to fuck… Mine to claim when I am ready…” She was so possessive in this form, the masculine part of her mind really shining in this moment. But while she may be mostly hard muscle, thick cock, and bristly fur in this form, as she leaned over to bite down onto the ball of Leslie’s shoulder her soft breasts pressed into the hunter’s back. Snarling into the salty flesh, she pounded into Leslie with renewed vigor, holding herself up and steady with one hand and using the other to reach between her lover’s legs and work over her clit. She waited until Leslie came first, the shiver’s over her lover’s heat clutching around her pulled Jessie right along with her, the wolf’s arousal bursting from her shaft and primaly marking her mate.

Panting hard after what felt like hours of maintaining her form, Jessie began to shift back. Absolutely exhausted, she flopped down next to her lover, using the last bit of her strength to help her mate lay down next to her and get comfortable. “I didn’t hurt you too bad, did I?” Jessie had tried to be careful as she could, but she had still been rather rough on her mate. “I just forgot how good you feel wrapped around me…and how sexy you look in black.” The cop smiled sleepily and nuzzled against Leslie’s neck, she missed the black suits that her mate used to wear to work, the form fitting power suit had always made Jessie want to pounce on her before she went to work. “Mmmm…can we nap for a little bit?” She muttered drowsily, only having the energy to more protectively hold onto Leslie and their babies before she fell asleep.

----

Jacuzzi-Family-Vineyards-resized-600.png

Mara’s pack was –huge-.

Small packs consisted of about 30 or so tightly knit wolves, and while that had been the norm for many generations, it wasn’t odd for a pack to have nearly 100 members today. Mara’s was an exceptionally large group though, mostly because Lykos Industries employed werewolves almost exclusively. At 400 wolves, they were the largest pack in North America, and as such, were one of the wealthiest. So what did wealthy wolves like to do with their money? Blow it on extravagant social gatherings! Like most werewolf gatherings, one of the main purposes of this function was so that young wolves could mingle and find a mate. Thankfully Mara was already mated and she didn’t have to worry about entertaining suitors who asked her to dance or listening to boring stories from potential mates that were attempting to impress her, she could just enjoy her mini vacation with Arlann at a vineyard that they would be doing a tasting and tour at.

Today’s venue was located at a beautiful vineyard out in the country, they had to take a train to get out there but once they arrived, the trip had been well worth it. Mara liked it so much that she actually booked rooms for the weekend to stay there with her little harem. It had been nearly impossible to get Sylvia to step away from work for the few days, but after Sammie had flashed a pair of adorable big brown eyes, the chef had gotten conned into staying. Mara had been nice to enough to give them a connecting suite, just incase her assistant needed some private time alone with her new lover.

“Excited for some delicious food and wine?” Mara purred sweetly as they got out of the Town Car that took them to the vineyard, having been fondling Arlann for most of the ride, the Alpha was feeling pretty upbeat. A few of the employees from Lykos were already there, it was early still so not everyone was present. Security was already set up at the entrances to the vineyard though, ever since Mara and Arlann had been caught on camera a few months ago, reports were clamoring to get their picture together, especially at big events such as these so that they could draw a clear conclusion that Mara and Arlann were indeed seeing one another.

Jessie had always been hard to control, especially in her wolf form where even the woman's own better judgement failed to deliver. That was just what Leslie had needed. Each powerful thrust, dominant word and action... Even bit of pain that came with the rough fucking. She needed it, possibly more than she needed anything else. Not only had the hunter been feeling less sexy than normal, but the lack of greasy food, alcohol, work, exercise, and pleasure had made her extra bitchy, and uptight didn't do her attitude any justice. So when Jessie finally took her, not only sex but rough werewolf sex... It was just what she needed to let the stress go, crying her lover's name out with each thrust, gripping the sheets... She was such a whore and it was perfect. She was fairly confident nobody else could ever do to her what Jessie could, control her, bring out the true slut beneath the cool and calm, if not slightly strange exterior.

By the end she was panting, throbbing in pain but shivering with pleasure, both sensations cathartic in their familiarity. "You hurt me just enough." She grinned, letting Jessie help her over like some turtle trapped on its shell. "I'm just glad I can still turn you on." She mumbled, rolling over into Jessie and nuzzling back at the gorgeous woman. "And love... I'm not sure how often I'll be feeling up to it... But let's never go this long without sex again." She chuckled, kissing Jessie before taking a long deep breath and nodding. "Fuck nap, bed time again." She muttered, relaxing in her lover's arms, exhausted in the best possible way, and feeling better than she had in months. She could wait for the babies to be out... To see them, hold them, really start her life with Jessie... But also so she could be thrown against a wall or over and table and drilled into it... Fuck, she love being Jessie's slut.

---

Arlann loved trips, especially when they involved her mate and their two sexy lovers. Sylvia had really grown on Arlann during the time her and Sammie had started dating. Above all else she treated Sammie well, and while that was plenty, it helped their little harem situation that she was funny, adorable, and probably the best cook ever. It was nice, and more than a dream that she had found a mate and two other beauties perverted enough to give her a harem... Of course it was Mara's harem if they were being specific... But still, it was incredible. Secret work sex, orgies and little shows between them for Mara, and they were just getting kinkier as time passed, and as they became more comfortable around each other. It even seemed Mara had become more enthusiastic about it, toying with the possibilities a bit more, being so much more confident as they continued doing their weekly alone time and sharing emotions... It was becoming difficult for Arlann to compete with. Even on the ride to the vineyard she had become the toy... And was a panting needy mess by the time they arrived, which only had Mara chipper, moving on without even making her cum... Bitch.

At least she wasn't starving for pleasure, ever since Sammie moved in with them it had been endless... One of them always managed to get Mara's limitless libido going, whether it was her bending over or Sammie being an adorable little klutz... Or them teasing her and bringing it upon themselves. Arlann couldn't help it either, between Mara's sexiness and charisma, and Sammie's cute innocent thing, despite her being a naughty little thing, she was constantly turned on. Hell, she hadn't showered alone in damn near a month. Food and wine was not going to make any of that go away, it was only going to be worse on vacation. "Very. Just don't forget there's much more to do than eat and drink." A little wink to her mate hopefully conveyed her meaning, and if not leaning in and biting her on the ear should have. "Not like we need to be shy here... Security is top notch and all these members of your clan know just what we do together... All four of us." Yeah... That secret was more unspoken than unknown... Eventually someone happens to hear a moan... A 'fuck me harder'... Their boss howling out in delight. She hoped to repeat a lot of that during their time away from home.

---

21c712c4f4b79e86355e116ec1561b6c.jpg

Heather sighed as she looked at herself in the reflection of the window, a bit pissed how well she pulled off male. Not that she didn't have a huge feminine spark, even with her chest bound, a suit on, and gestures made significantly more masculine... She always had been great at acting. After a moment she stood up straight, adjusted her suit, and looked at her watch. Right on time. The party was just kicking up, more people to watch, less attention to be paid to her, and an easier time finding out just what the story was being Mara and the company she kept. At first Heather had believed it was simply Arlann, another elite, who, even above Mara, was wealthy. Most people weren't aware just how much the woman had, but Heather's sources and unique position as a wolf made it easy to find out such things. Hell, it was thanks to those connections she was at the party in the first place, and how she had made it inside.

She had a bigger story than just Arlann in mind though, and she was looking for her proof. That night she was Edward Kelgran, and she was spending the entire night enjoying the party, or at least that was how it appeared. She drank, ate, spoke to people who approached her, but all the while she moved around with Mara and Arlann, watching them like a hawk, never missing a single beat, itching to find out whether her instinct was right... And get the scoop that would launch her career, hopefully from gossip columnist to something serious. Yep, that would be nice, if her writing could be about more than flings and sex, about something of substance, or at least some more challenging subject matter.

"Hmmm I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, my lovely mate." Mara liked to pretend that her entire company didn't know that she was fucking her assistant and the caterer. Of course Sammie and Sylvia were more than that, but that was how Mara treated them during normal business hours. She adored all of her girls, Arlann the most, but needed to keep up the appearance of professionalism, if only for appearances sake. "But I do believe that I will be pulling you away to fuck behind some grape vines when the tour gets boring." Mara murmured and then leaned up, having to get up on tip toe because for once she was wearing sneakers, to kiss Arlann on the cheek. "And you can invite Sammie and Sylvia...where is Sammie anyways?" The Alpha looked around. Her assistant had been on her heels merely a moment ago, where the hell could she be?

------

There had been a terrible ache building up inside of Sammie all day and the only thing she could think about was sex; being bent over and playing the submissive or taking control and riding Sylvia's face, she didn't care, she just wanted to fuck. She had taken her hormone suppressants this morning, figuring that the familiar, needy throb between her legs that had developed in the middle of the night had been an early heat. The pills had worked well for the length of the train ride, but by the time they finished the last leg of their journey, Sammie was ready to snap. At least the scent masker she had put on was working so that she didn't broadcast her need to everyone in a 5 mile radius.

"I n-need you." As soon as Sammie had spotted a place that looked secluded, she had grabbed Sylvia by the hand and tugged her away. It occurred to her to notify Mara where she was going and what she was doing, but informing her boss of anything would take 3 seconds longer than Sammie wanted to spare. She needed her mate -now- and she wanted to show Sylvia that even though Mara was the stronger Alpha and probably would do an excellent job of satisfying her heat, she would pick her lover every time. She knew that her adorable lesser Alpha had a little bit of a complex and so the beta tried her best to keep the other female at ease.

Into a few tall, secluded bushes by what appeared to be a gardening tool shed was where she dragged Sylvia. Sammie wasted no time in tugging her mate behind them and then slamming the lesser Alpha into the side of the building so that she could jump her. As Sammie forced an astonished Sylvia's lips to part for a fierce kiss, the lesser Alpha would finally be able to pick up on the scent of the beta's heat now that the wolf was right ontop of her.

----

Mara was missing her assistant already. Sammie was just so much better at names and faces than she was. The CEO knew most of the people that worked for her but she could never keep up with all the interns. Yes, the interns were here, having them come was Mara's little way of showing them one of the hidden perks for working at Lykos. Right now the Alpha was looking over at an intern, a young man who looked very familiar, like she should know him, but for whatever reason Mara couldn't place where he worked in the building or what his name was. Guh, she hated that feeling...So she just shook it off and focused back onto Arlann.

Arlann raised her eyebrow, knowing full well that Mara liked to pretend her private life was private, but really they both knew the truth. Their passions always overcame caution, and while they had yet to burst out fucking in the middle of a crowd, they were certainly guilty of letting their desires make the strange life they led known. Still, as many people as knew, or had their suspicions, or just heard it through the grapevine, none of them said anything. It wasn't in the media either. People respected Mara, even the one's that were a pain in the ass held a certain reverence for the alpha, and were even coming to treat Arlann with a degree of respect, her achievements since meeting Mara, and the few times she soothed an angry Mara, had earned her goodwill from most. "There's a part of the tour that's not boring?" She asked, a slight grin but more serious than not. Arlann could never enjoy looking around, sure something could be beautiful, she could feel joy from being at such a lovely, open place, but having someone show her around? Ridiculous.

Arlann had an idea where Sammie was, because while she wasn't a wolf she was clingy... And had a tendency to hug and play with Sammie in rather intimate ways randomly. She could also recognize a heat, but had been keeping that little nugget of information to herself, so many fantasies about how she could take advantage of an insatiably horny beta playing through her head. "I'm not sure where she is, but I don't see Sylvia either so I'm guessing they decided to get a head start on us." She knew Mara hated to lose... But she could guarantee her moaning at Mara's hand had not helped Sammie keep control... And Sylvia was a little voyeur, constantly watching and even touching herself at times... The chef really did seem to like the watching and being watched aspect... And as they had all learned, being the bottom. Guh, she did have a perfect werewolf form for being the lowest on the totem pole, absolutely adorable and seemingly irresistible for other turned wolves. She had seem Sammie and Mara both struggle to keep control in their wolf forms... Oh how much fun her magic let them have.

"Let's just enjoy the party until they get back, and maybe cut out the tour and spend that time in our room... Do some ancient Rome type shit and pour wine on each other and lick it off until we're all tipsy and ready to fuck." She had no idea what she was saying but it sounded pretty good, and she suddenly felt like actually doing the crazy suggestion.

---

Sylvia was wide eyed as Sammie pulled her somewhere that didn't quite fit the word 'private', more 'risky'. Unfortunately for her nerves, the very idea of it turned her on and she found herself thrown off balance as needy lips and the smell of a heat trigger her desires. It was a bit rare that they do anything sexual just the two of them, not that they didn't, they did, and it was incredible. It was just, well most of the time they did it all together, at last when she was around. Honestly, Sylvia loved it, every moment, the three gorgeous women, her mate. It had been awkward at first, not exactly the normal relationship or her expectation of Sammie, but she had adapted to the thrilling lifestyle quickly... Even the one that had her gorgeous stuttering, shy-seeming, mate taking control and playing the fitting role of top. Nobody would have guessed that... That behind the socially awkward exterior was a strong, perverted little thing.

"I'm glad you're letting me take care of this." She whispered, a smile on her face as she leaned in and kissed her mate again, a passionate kiss that made her own wants clear. "I'm yours." She whispered again, a softer, more sensual tone dripping from the two simple words. She then slowly dropped down, slowly getting to her knees and nuzzling at Sammie's crotch, not only getting a dizzying whiff of her scent, but whimpering in want... Being with the three women had really turned her into a pervert, especially Arlann, she wasn't quite sure how the mage had time to think about sex so much and do anything else. "I can lick or... Or, um... You can ride." She stumbled, a bit nervous, but knowing what a head was like and not sure her mate could take the slow build of Sylvia controlling the pace when she couldn't make it to a room, or even a bathroom or closed area.

---

Damn, only Mara and Arlann. Heather had been expecting others, the two beauties so often with the pair, but they had yet to appear. It was still early though, there was plenty of party left and she wasn't about to give up. Her plan was simple but effective, she was going to keep on the couple and if more happened, great, if not... Well she had some pictures on her phone that would be good proof that the two were a couple, and that was at least confirmation of the rumor they were dating. Not that it fit her ambitions to return with a fluff piece but she still had a gut feeling that wouldn't be necessary... Mara never had been one to keep herself under control for too long. Sure she kept up appearances, professionalism in most situations, but she was one to take and do what she wanted, and that would trump the others... She just had to stay close and keep watching. That and maybe try to ignore how uncomfortable having her chest bound was... Despite the rest of her body she had quite a... Full, chest.

Mara loved being out in the open outdoors. It reminded her of her parents, of their cabin in the mountains that they would spend summers at as a family. The fresh air was a nice change from the pollution that they were constantly inhaling at the city and the countryside was absolutely beautiful in it's openness, better than the claustrophobia caused by skyscrapers back home. "Oh come on. Don't you like learning about grapes?" The Alpha grinned, slipping her arm into Arlann's as they walked towards the lodging portion of the winery so that they could check in and grab their key cards. It also would help them to grab their bearings now, before they started sampling the wine and were two giggly drunks that couldn’t navigate their way out of a phone booth. “Hrrrmph.” Mara huffed softly at the idea that her assistant and Sylvia had wandered off to get a head start without them. “They’re going to be in so much trouble when I get my hands on them.” She was going to tie them both up and make them watch as she fucked Arlann into oblivion! She would have her two other lovers begging and pleading to be set free and touched by the time she was through with them.

"Your grasp of Classical Antiquity never ceases to amaze me." The wolf smirked, fairly certain that the only thing that Arlann had remembered about Roman history was that they would occasionally have drunken orgies. But she squeezed her mate’s arm lightly, while a bit of a crude plan, it certainly did sound like a fun one. “While your idea does sound like a good time, you know we have to pretend to be social, at least for a little bit. I promise you can lick all of the wine off me that you want after the tour.” There was no escaping it, Mara was going to force Arlann to tour the grape fields and the distillery, but if her mate was a good girl she’d get quite the reward afterwards.

----

Sammie smiled brightly, almost tearing up a little bit as Sylvia proclaimed that she was hers. "I l-love you...of c-course I want yuh-you to t-take care of th-this." At the word 'this', the beta guided her mate's hand to between her thighs, letting her feel the heat that was pouring off from her sex. Then Sylvia was moving down, getting onto her knees and pressing her nose to Sammie's already drenched slit, it was a wonder she hadn't managed to soak through her shorts yet. The beta whimpered at the little bit of touch, so horny that it actually hurt, and she didn't even have to think twice about what she wanted. "R-ride!" Already she had kicked off her sandals and her hands were unfastening the button and zipper to her shorts while Sylvia moved to lay back. The beta was so in a rush to ease the ache in her core that her underwear and shorts were still wrapped around her right ankle as she moved to kneel over Sylvia's head.

She whimpered and grit her teeth, hips already starting to jog eagerly into her mate’s mouth, smearing her juices all over her lover’s chin and cheeks. This position was a major mistake, Sylvia was going to be a mess when it was all over, backside covered in dirt and face covered in Sammie’s arousal….but it felt so damn good that the beta couldn’t make herself care. Her fingers laced into golden locks of silk, using Sylvia’s hair as a handhold so that she could steady herself. Her free hand was balled into a fist and shoved into her mouth, the wolf trying to muffle her moans and whimpers of pleasure by biting her knuckles.

---

After about an hour of wearing out Sylvia’s jaw and somehow magically not getting caught, the two of them were reunited with Mara and Arlann. Sammie was looking quite apologetic and a little ashamed, it was rare that her baser urges got the better of her, and she had –never- had sex like that in a semi-public place before. But ever since she had started dating Sylvia, she had been succumbing more and more to her instincts, her beautiful Alpha just bringing out her more wild side. “S-sorry…” Sammie blushed a little bit and squeezed Sylvia’s hand, drawing strength from her mate’s presence as she apologized to Mara.

“Oh you’re not sorry, not yet anyways.” Mara smiled, she wasn’t mad, not really. She was actually happy that Sylvia seemed to be drawing Sammie out of her shell.

"Yeah... You know me so well, grapes, just what I want to spend my time staring at. I mean, it's not like I'm here with three gorgeous women or anything..." She sighed, a bit serious about her disdain for a tour, but also playing it up a bit just to poke at her lover, who was not thrilled that their lovers had gone to play without them. She was a bit upset as well, the little orgies and games they all played together were so much fun, but really she understood them wanting time alone, after all, she enjoyed her private time with Mara. "Well, I think you teasing me the entire way here is worse than them running off... I mean, not exactly nice to get me all worked up and leave me in need, and both of them had to listen and watch me get all of the attention..." She grinned, leaning against her mate and nipping at her ear, "Don't worry though, I'll get you back at some point... Maybe make all three of you unable to cum, it's been awhile since I used that magic... Really pushed you to your limit."

Arlann would never admit that her favorite part of that magic was finally releasing them and taking the ravaging that came with the women finally being able to climax... Or that one time Mara had fucked her so hard she passed out and the spell lost its power. A larger sigh escaped her lips as Mara insisted on being sociable, biting her mate's neck playfully, "I'll agree to be a social butterfly for a few hours, but I expect incredible sex later... And I think we should go ahead collar Sylvia as well... It's been long enough, I feel like she's earned it." They had used a few temporary collars in play, but Arlann had bought a nice one for when the other alpha was accepted in, and the way things had been going it seemed appropriate. Sylvia liked all of them, they liked her, Sylvia had even started staying at their place quite a bit... Letting people know she was also theirs seemed perfect, and she was sure Sammie agreed... The girl really was in love with the chef.

---

Sylvia was practically in a daze as her adorable mate got half naked and positioned herself on top, the strong smell of her heat invading the lesser alpha's senses, her head swimming with desire as the hot, soaking slit was shoved in her face. It was magnificent, her tongue and lips desperate to taste the beta, submitting to the woman and reveling in the act. It really was incredible, and while she probably should have considered the many ways it could have gone wrong, or the fact that she was in very nice clothing that wouldn't hide dirt all that well... She just didn't. Pleasuring Sammie was more important than all of it, and she really didn't care if word spread that her, as an alpha, enjoyed being used by a beta. For her none of that mattered, only how Sammie made her feel, and how deliciously naughty the woman was... A trait that was growing with each passing day, the lovely thing become more bold and kinky as she did.

---

By the time Sammie was satisfied Sylvia was worn out, face and jaw sore and tired. She couldn't help but lean against Sammie, nuzzling her neck affectionately, whispering 'I love you' and 'let's try not to do that on the hard ground'. They weren't so subtle though, the beta's smell clinging to the alpha and her back still dirty despite their efforts to brush it all off. The alpha squeezed Sammie's hand back as she apologized and Mara smiled with a punishment already in mind. Guh, it turned her on, just the thought of being punished... She really didn't fit the alpha title. "I'm thinking me and Sammie will more than happily take the punishment." She smiled back, squeezing Sammie's hand again, knowing her mate wanted more despite her heat being sated for the moment. "Thanks again for forcing me to take the time. I'm really glad I came now that we're here." She added, a serious little nod over to Mara and Arlann. It really was like a strange dream when she considered their relationship... Harem. She hadn't been sure they really existed before. "So what's on the agenda?"

---

Heather was having a decent enough time, but she was single-minded and wasn't going to be happy until her hunch panned out. So when the other two women, the assistant and famed chef, arrived beside Arlann and Mara... She lit up. It was exactly what she needed, though only one of many pictures for a solid story, one just wasn't enough for a quality piece. What she hadn't expected was a hand to grab her hand and rip the phone away moments after taking it, the woman turning with a snarl to find herself staring at two large guards. Fuck. She looked like a man, but she couldn't fight like one, and she sure as hell didn't have a cover strong enough to stand up to someone checking it. "What the hell, give me my phone back." She played a bluff, watching as the two men stared at her and then to the phone. "Why were you taking pictures of Miss Marrok?" Not even a hint of believing she didn't know why he had taken it... Damn. "She's gorgeous, I'm a fan." She didn't deny it, that made for easy cause if they checked, but even then the older of the two looked at her as if he could see right through the disguise. "I would think an employee would know better. I think you need to come with us." Shit... She was fucked. She couldn't fight, wouldn't be able to escape... Maybe if she did it would all be fine. "Whatever, lead on." Confidence, she had to stay confident... A much harder thing to do when the young guard went in Mara's direction... She was extra fucked if the one person that knew her at the party took a look at her. Disguise or not Mara knew her way too well.

“We’re glad to have you. And you never know Sylvia, might find a lovely wine here that you can start selling at the restaurant, so it’s not a total waste of—“ And finally it hit her, the scent of a beta in heat, the mouthwatering scent of a woman that wanted, no, needed, to be violently fucked for hours. And it was not just any beta, but her assistant that she so adored. For a moment it looked as though Mara were going to lunge forward and devour Sammie, her pupils were blown and her postured had shifted; and she might have had her arm not been intertwined with Arlann’s. It would be easy… Sylvia is weak, she doesn’t have what it takes to properly satisfy a beta’s heat… What?! No! That was just her own hormones talking. Maybe Sylvia didn’t have what it took, but that was neither here nor there. Sammie belonged to the chef, and if her assistant decided that some lesser Alpha that she might be in love with was suited to taking care of her heat, then who was she to argue.

“Ah…the agenda.” Mara shook her head to clear it, trying to refocus her mind and bury her Alpha desires. It was difficult, especially for an Alpha such as herself that was in her sexual prime…and one who was used to having a magical cock attached to her body. “A tour through the wine cellar and then some more tastings. Then dinner and some dancing on the patio before bed.” Sex would no doubt wiggle it’s way into a few places in their itinerary somehow, no point in scheduling an actual time slot for it.

While Mara went over their agenda for the day, the sight of guards moving with a person in tow had caught Sammie’s eye, hell, it had caught the eye of many of the wolves that were gathered, everyone loving a good scene. Sometimes security had to control a wolf that was drunk or break up a fight, but it was far too early for anyone to be that far gone. “Isn’t th-that Heh-Heather?”

Mara squinted a little bit and sure enough, now she saw it! The journalist looked so different with her hair cut short like that, the Alpha hadn’t even recognized her. “I thought she looked familiar!” The wolf smiled, happy to have finally had that mystery solve…though then her smile turned to a frown as she realized her ex was here and was going to get interrogated by Joseph, an older wolf that took guarding Mara and her personal life very, very seriously. She had liked Heather…they dated in college, the Journalism major a refreshing change of pace from all of the business and bioengineering majors that had attempted to court Mara during those years. So she supposed due to their relatively pleasant history together that she shouldn’t let Joseph terrorize her as he tried to draw out information.

“Uh, Miss Marrok?” The younger of the two security guards had come her way, just to inform her about the situation.

“Hello Daniel. I see that you and Joseph have caught an intruder.” Mara sighed irritably, hating to have to deal with business when she was on vacation. “Let me go talk to her before Joseph has her strung up by her ankles in makeshift prison cell.” The wolf leaned up to give Arlann a little kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be right back. Excuse me.” Of course she didn’t really want Arlann with her when she talked to Heather. Her mate could be so jealous sometimes.

Sylvia had never thought about finding a wine to sell, but with that idea in mind she shifted a bit into work mode, pondering some dishes that could use a nice wine and if she could fit them into her usual menu... Or maybe do a little vineyard tasting menu? It wasn't exactly her restaurants style, but she prided herself on being able to cook a vast number of dishes, even taking special orders from certain customers. "Perhaps..." She muttered, tapping her chin and being distracted just long enough to miss Mara catching the first whiff of Sammie's heat. Not that she hadn't already known later was going to be wild. Three wolves, one of them in heat, a devious mage, no doubt all of them would be sore in the morning, but god did it sound like a lovely night. Sure being sore was annoying, but getting there was more than worth the hassle... She was becoming such a pervert.

---

Arlann narrowed her eyes at the commotion, a low 'hmmm' echoing in her throat as she considered the possibility of it being yet another fucking stalker. They called themselves paparazzi or journalists, but they were far more fucking annoying, following her and Mara around endlessly, to the point of seeming to know their schedules. It was the biggest reason she had insisted Sammie move in with them, Arlann just knowing she would overreact if one of them approached their lover. Fucking bastards. It was a bit concerning that one had made it into a rather exclusive function, but at least it wasn't something as primal and revealing as Parekura, they had been civil. Hell, maybe it would get them out of the wine tour, if only. "You know that woman?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow, Sammie not seeming happy that she had been the one to reveal such information when Arlann looked over, telling her so much more than a simple 'yes' would have. Poor Sammie, she was so cute though so it was okay.

Before she could pry answers out of Mara a young guard came over and explained things, fucking pictures! She knew it. She hated those fucks! It was none of their fucking business that her and Mara were in love, and even less if they were aware of their growing harem. Nope, she wanted to put an end to it, so when Mara said she would be back, as in going alone, the mage grabbed her by the arm. "Hell no. I'm not about to leave some stalker bitch alone just because you know her. It's about time I told one of them off, maybe word will spread that they can fuck off." She had gone from happy to pissed rather quickly, but having her privacy violated by strangers had grown old quick. Mara was worth it, worth an eternity of onlookers and publicity, but it didn't mean the mage would ever like it. She didn't like having to be careful living her own life. Mara could try and get her to stay all she wanted, it wasn't happening.

---

Heather sighed as she was sat down in front of a table, the older guard glaring at her and stepping around to the other side, right between her and the door, all the intimidation tactics starting to come out, including him pulling his coat back and revealing a gun. "You may think this is amusing, but I guarantee you it's not going to be for long. I'm not trying to pick a fight, but I'm not only an alpha, I'm a smart one." She didn't make threats, she just made it clear she wasn't an idiot, she wasn't going to spill anything or be afraid when she knew there were limits... Maybe. She knew Mara had loyal people, but she wasn't sure how loyal. Knowing the charismatic wolf they were damn loyal... There had been a time she would have done anything for Mara herself. Luckily the guard hadn't seemed to pick up that she was a woman, or if he had there was no sign of it, his male bravado full strength and an emotionless face watching her every movement.

"Tell me about the photos you took." Heather raised an eyebrow, "I already told you, I'm a fan. Oh, but the last one has a bit of an artistic flare too it, I really tried to capture the spirit of the affair." She grinned. Unfortunately the man didn't flinch one way or another, and all she could do was sigh and try and keep her ruse up. If she seemed suspicious now it would only become a hundred times worse if her gender was discovered. Though she could figure out something to make it all make sense... Until they figured out her real name and occupation. At least Mara hadn't noticed her, or so she thought, the wolf seeming busy and at most catching a side view of her face. It had been awhile, it wasn't like Mara would remember her all that well.

“Arlann you can’t just threaten them! It’s best to just play dead and then they leave you alone.” Mara sighed, resigned to the fact that there was no getting rid of her mate, but hopefully she could temper her justifiable rage a little bit. The short instances where Mara had been single had always been the moments least filled with paparazzi…all they had to do was get married or something and then their monogamy would be a lot less interesting. Thankfully none of the tabloids had really latched onto the idea of her having a harem. Sure reporters probably wanted to invent a story of her fucking her assistant behind her girlfriend’s back, but Mara was always the beacon of professionalism when she was around Sammie, and Sylvia’s presence could be explained by her relationship with the beta and not with Mara herself. “Just be good and try not to fly off the handle. And don’t think this is going to get you out of the tour! We’re going to deal with this in under a half an hour and then come right back here. And you two.” Mara looked over to Sylvia and Sammie. “Try to control yourselves long enough for us to come back this time.”

-----

Joseph had apparently dragged Heather away to a small room that looked as though it were used as a changing room for a bride; this place did have a lot of weddings booked at it in the fall. Right now though it was being used as a sort of base camp for Mara’s security. These wolves took their job very seriously, not only because Mara paid them well, but also because the Alpha treated them well and so they eagerly clamored to protect her. “Joseph?” Mara knocked lightly on the door and called before opening it.

“Yes Miss Marrok?”

“Could you please give me a moment with our guest?” Really she could just order her security about, but she liked to make them think that they had a choice in the matter before she just did what she wanted anyways.

Joseph seemed to hesitate. He sized up the intruder once more, obviously still perceiving the person as a threat…but not really a big enough threat to his charge. “Yes, Miss Marrok. I will be right outside if you need anything.”

“Thank you very much, Joseph.” Mara smiled brightly, which of course made the old wolf puff out his chest a bit with the pride he got from pleasing his boss. She knew better than to shoo Joseph away or tell him that him guarding the door wasn’t necessary, employees were happy when they felt like they were appreciated, and so Mara let him stay even though it was only outside. Once her bodyguard had slipped out and shut the door, Mara turned her attention to Heather. “So what did you do?” The wolf crossed her arms, looking expectantly at the younger woman for an answer, and it better be a good one.

Arlann could be professional, rational, even wise at times, though those times were rare and usually didn't occur when people wanted them to. Not in her old job, where she practically worked from home or hid in her office avoiding any face time with clients, and while she tried to when she went to work with Mara, it was difficult. So when Mara told her she couldn't threaten people that were pissing her off, paparazzi, she didn't quite agree. Yeah it was probably unwise to threaten people that wrote about every fucking piece of garbage they could get their hands on, twisting and convolution every word into a juicy scoop of bullshit, but she didn't really give a damn. She was absolutely fed up with people following them, writing about her and Mara like they knew a damn thing... And most of all that her mate knew this particular stalker, because meeting the women her lover had been with always soured her mood... Mostly because Mara had been so fucking thick and never made a move on her when they were younger. It was like she missed the start of Mara's sexual awakening, and after so many years of being in love with her. At least she had won... She got the prize of being Mara's mate, though the usual 'last woman' thing didn't fit them... Sammie and Sylvia shared their bed far too often. In fact... She needed to bring up solutions to all of them trying passing out in the damn bed, it was big, but not with four people when they were too exhausted from sex to make it to another room... Or tied up so they couldn't.

---

"Well shit" It was all Heather could say when the male guard left and she was left looking at Mara... And an unhappy looking Arlann. She wasn't an expert on the mage but that look didn't make her feel great, not after all the things she had heard about the mage busting into a giant ball and then her performance at Parekura. Worse than that though, the jig was up, there was no pretending or getting away from it now, Mara knew her too well to have come without realizing who she was, and she already knew what she did. Well maybe not exactly, Mara knew of her ambitions, not about the horrid job reporting gossip she had landed. Sometimes she felt sad that her grand desires had fallen so damn short. That wasn't nearly as bad as being confronted by Mara though. Even when they were together she had been nervous of upsetting Mara, and she was perfectly aware how capable the wolf standing before her was.

Just seeing Mara up close, arms crossed with those expectant eyes, that expression that demanded answers... It took her back to a time she cared not to remember. She had been younger than Mara, in school, inexperienced. She had become one of Mara's conquests. The woman seemed to care for her enough, but in the end she fell for the older woman to a much greater extent than Mara was capable of reciprocating. To Mara it had been more about the sex... Oh and it had been so damn good. Nights where she hadn't been allowed to sleep good, orgasms enough to make it hurt... An absolute dominance few alphas could display in front of another alpha. Maybe that was one of the reasons she had been so determined to get a big scoop on her ex, because she was mad that someone else had won over Mara where she had failed, even if it had been some time ago.

"I didn't do anything..." She started, quickly giving a nervous chuckle as Mara looked at her "...much." Yeah, she never was good at lying to the wolf. "And I happened to get a bunch of you... With Arlann... And maybe some with the other two women..." She muttered the last bit, looking away from Mara and at the floor, suddenly feeling so much younger and right back to that naive girl who had first met Mara... The girl who had been pretty sure she was straight before Mara, the girl who had met her through other friends, and after a night of being charmed, was lured back and undressed by the wolf. Not even alcohol had been a part of it, Mara had just... Entranced her, and she was afraid if she looked into the woman's eyes she would feel the same influence once again. "I'm a journalist you know, it's just my job." Was all she could think of to say, and she knew it wasn't what Mara wanted to hear. Ugh... Anyone else, anyone else she could have handled. Now her disguise was for nothing, it just felt silly now.

Mara didn’t even have to verbally chastise Heather in order to get the girl to tell her the truth. All she did was harden her gaze and the younger wolf crumbled, as she always had when they were together. “Of me and Arlann?” It was as she had expected, Heather was here to try to scoop up a piece of juicy gossip and run her name through the mud. “A journalist?” The CEO snorted, not classifying any reporting that the young wolf was doing as journalism. “And who do you write for? The Globe? The Enquirer? That trash at the supermarket checkout?” Obviously irritated that her personal life was being broadcasted out to anyone that had three bucks, even Mara found it difficult to follow her own advice of threatening the writer to just leave her and her mate alone.

“You are not going to drag my mate into anymore of this. And you are –definitely- not going to harass my assistant or her new girlfriend. Sammie is a sweet girl, she works hard, and she doesn’t need you ruining her love life with whatever ridiculous story you were going to concoct about us.” Mara knew that her and Arlann were strong enough to withstand anything the media could throw at them…but she wasn’t so sure about her nervous little assistant, Sammie was incredibly sensitive after all.

“What happened to the girl that wanted to write feature articles for the New York Times or Vanity Fair?” Oh she had remembered Heather’s aspirations from college. Mara had an amazing memory…probably because she actually paid attention. Of course her main interest had been sex when she was younger, but she had always taken an interest in every wolf she bedded. Heather had been especially wonderful…perhaps because the girl had reminded her so much of Arlann at the time. Heather was creative, bright and ambitious…but there had been something missing. So Mara had broken things off when it had become clear that the young girl had fallen for her so much harder than the CEO could ever reciprocate.

Heather had already furrowed her brow at the snort and accusations. Fluff pieces or not the only reported stories she could back with hard evidence! She wasn't some two-bit joke who threw out life-ruining crap without being one-hundred perfect sure... Even if she was ashamed of the stupid job she had, she still had some integrity as a talented writer and decent person. Mara's attack hurt more than it should have, and the same reason she was so intent on finding dirt on the older wolf was probably the reason, she had never truly gotten over Mara. She had been in love, and in her inexperienced eyes it had been going great, and then bam, done. Mara hadn't even really explained, and she hadn't just lost a lover, but a friend, and being the bookworm she was friends hadn't been that easy for her to come by. Plus Mara had been her first woman... And probably the most influential person in helping her discover her sexual identity, and interests for that matter.

"Well excuse me for being a joke Mara, sorry my life didn't turn out as fucking perfect as yours..." She turned her head, absolutely horrified, all of a sudden feeling like they were dating and she had just made a horrible mistake. She had to be strong though, they were not dating, this was not school, this was work and she had a right to do whatever she wanted. "As for my story. You can take the phone and the photos, and I won't be saying anything today, because despite what you accuse me of being I'm not a joke. I would never post a story without proof... And I have an ever greater feeling than ever that I was on to something, something that may actually get my name out there. So I think I'll keep digging, and while I may not have the job I had wished for when we were together, I still have that same skill and passion you know all too well." She narrowed her eyes and met the older wolf's glare for the first time. "Oh, and in case you were about to give one of your little charismatic 'my way' speeches, just stop. You threw me aside long ago, you have no right to say a damned thing to me about what I should and should not do... Freedom of speech and all that."

---

At that point Arlann was getting more and more furious. Not only did they both seem way too familiar for her liking, but she really didn't like someone being so blinded that they ignored Sammie's sensitive nature. Mara had warned the other woman, had been... Relatively nice? Sort of. Yet this girl seemed rather intent... And more than that, she seemed intent due to her past with Mara, not despite it. There were edges to her tone, small little slips, all things Arlann knew too well. She knew what it was like to feel like she had lost out, letting her feelings for Mara turn to hatred. Maybe they weren't exactly the same, she was of course much crazier than most women, but the general idea was familiar. "I think you misunderstood when she said not. It wasn't a, shouldn't or please don't, it was a 'not'. That means you have no choice... I mean, I'm sure Mara is within her rights to do something about it, if not in human society, in the werewolf community... You are after all, threatening her and a beta in her pack. Oh, and her mate, but I don't think you realize I'm much less reasonable than her... Especially when it comes to the women she used to tide herself over until I came back into her life."

---

The last sentence had hit a nerve with Heather and she looked both furious and deeply saddened, turning her head to Mara and giving her a sad smile. "Sounds about right. A stand in. You never did love me did you?" She didn't even comment on the story, Heather's mind was no longer on it, she wouldn't be getting her pictures back and she had a feeling, despite her little threat, that now that Mara knew she was the one doing the story that she would never get another chance. She could only crossdress once before that trick no longer did anything... And she hadn't looked all that masculine to begin with, even with the wardrobe change and as good a makeover as she could give herself. At least the hair was a revelation, she liked that. "I mean, if you had there wouldn't have been a problem. I was mad about you, and you knew it. That's why you dumped me." She sighed and slunk down in the chair. "How about just skipping to having your guys throw me out and let's not have the answer to that question."

"You aren't a joke but you are a disappointment." Heather certainly had fallen far from her mark. Mara knew that she was extraordinarily bright and talented...it actually made her a little sad to know that her ex had amounted to so little. "I didn't just 'throw you away'. And I will say what I please because this is -my- life and -my- reputation you are dragging through the streets!"

"Heather can't fight." Mara waved her hand dismissively at the notion that she could do something about this using werewolf rules which were rather barbaric and involved a lot of bloodshed. "And slander is a legal black hole, just sucks up money.... While I would prefer to negotiate rather than use brute force, my mate is a temperamental Mage who should be off enjoying the wine tour instead of standing here, being catty."

"Arlann!" The wolf snapped as her mate flaunted the fact that she had won her. But it was too late, the damage was done and Heather was upset. She sighed, wishing that Arlann hadn't made things complicated with her big mouth and Heather hadn't asked her that question. Mara didn't need to answer but she felt as though she has to at this point. "I didn't know!" The wolf huffed, the subject of love always making her very uncomfortable. "I didn't know that Arlann was my mate. All I knew was that mages murdered my parents and I didn't want to be around one of their kind any longer. So yes, I suppose I did date around more than the average wolf, looking for a mate even though my heart already knew who it belonged to." Mara frowned, obviously regretting having bedded Heather. Honestly she hadn't known her actions would have so many repercussions and hadn't meant to hurt the younger wolf so much. "I didn't love you, and I'm sorry Heather. I adored you, I enjoyed reading your stories and articles, loved our long talks and nights together, but in the end I knew you weren't going to be my mate. So I set you free rather than lead you along, I wanted you to have plenty of opportunity to find a proper mate."

Mara had always known how to hit where it hurt, as if she could sense the vulnerability in others, and combined with her charisma and intelligence and it was one hell of a talent. As if feeling like she was right back in school, some inexperienced girl head over heels with the notorious Mara Marrok. The older wolf had always had a strange hold on her, Heather wanting to jump for her approval and in some circumstances doing much more embarrassing things for attention and praise. That was why being called a disappointment was worse than any amount of anger or callous remark could have been. She would have much rather been a joke than the pitied one in Mara's eyes, and she looked up just in time to see the frown and pity, as if she was so pathetic, or that what little time they had been together was worthless. She was probably right on both counts, but it didn't make it feel any better to see that fucking look.

"Don't you dare pity me Mara. Don't you fucking dare. And as for your adoration, you can keep it, I don't need it." She wasn't yelling, her voice wasn't sharp or venomous as she had intended, the bite was gone. It was a tired voice, unable to sound confident to the last. "Do you expect me to thank you for 'setting me free'? No explanation, no discussion. I mean, I guess I knew what I was when we entered into it. The great Mara Marrok, always playing with people and tossing them aside. I was warned, I knew better, hell I even promised myself I wouldn't... And then you seduced me with charm. You made me feel special, stayed with me just long enough for me to think I was different, and then you just drop out of my life. Do you realize how difficult that was for me? Not knowing why? You were my first woman... The first person I fell in love with." She stopped and sighed, head looking down at the floor after a moment. "God this is sad. Why is it that I'm confident for years, but five minutes in a room with you and I go back to being an unsure pup. This isn't fair."

Heather whined before looking up, "Just to add on to the misery... I always end up comparing them to you. Every date, every fling, every fucking relationship. They just never add up." That was the final straw, she was not wallowing and it was embarrassing, angry at herself for being such a disgrace, more so when she realized she agreed with all of it. She had fallen so short of her ambition and stuck with the job anyways, settling. She ever let the chance to do a story on Mara cloud her judgement and now she was screwed beyond belief, actually being caught by security trying to get a smear piece. She knew Sammie... Not well but enough to know she was a sweet girl, and suspicion or not it just wasn't who she was to take pleasure in hurting others, even if she had so much resentment for her and Mara's past relationship. Finally she looked up to Arlann, "Sorry... And congratulations." She gave a half-hearted smile and reached up to tear off the uncomfortable tie, unbuttoning a few buttons and loosening up a bit, the night was over anyways. "Mind if I just leave Mara? I promise I won't sneak back in or anything. I just want to go home as soon as possible and get shitfaced." She never had been a big drinker when they were together, hating the taste, but over the years as dreams died and reality sunk in, she had picked it up as a serious hobby.

---

Arlann could become easily violent when threatened, but she quickly became more sympathetic and less angry, watching as it all became too familiar to be angry at. She knew what it was like, could relate to Heather. The difference was she had been the one Mara had always loved... Not one of the many stepping stones along the way. In the end she got to keep the love of her life, even if she had been miserable waiting. It made her feel bad for the girl, even if she was still a bit bristly with all the 'adore' and 'love' talk. Not that adoring another woman was so bad... They had Sammie, and Sylvia was quickly approaching the adored state, though she was almost to calm and collected, outside of sex, to be adorable. She was just rather... Pleasant. Not the point. The point was she couldn't help but feel sorry for Heather as everything came out into the open, and that itself was rather annoying, she wanted to hate the other woman. Her mate's past was such a pain in the ass. At least this one was cute though, not like that fucking prick Michael... Except for her stalking, even professionally it was infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom