Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolves and Mages (Javorcek X ClearSight)

The kiss surprised him, but Jackson was quick to reciprocate. Well muscled arms snaked around the female, pulling her closer for just a moment so be could feel her small breasts press snugly against his chest as they kissed. The wolf didn't really care about chest size, Jade had enough to make it clear that she was a woman and that was fine with him. He was more of an ass man anyways and the gorgeous female in his arms had a pretty damn amazing one, Jackson had definitely stared at her rear end every time she had scampered away from him. When deprived of the sight of her backside, Jackson loved looking into Jade's eyes; yeah, it sounded sappy as hell, but Jade had the most expressive green eyes that the male could gladly get lost in.

As the kiss deepened and intensified, need began to build up in Jackson's body, his blood rushing down to his member that quickly responded to his growing arousal. It was embarrassing as fuck to get an erection just from a kiss, but Jade's touch and scent were really doing a number on him. The large wolf that prided himself on his self control was reduced to a horny mess in the presence of this female. No other woman had affected him as much as Jade did, and with the female putting so little effort into it all, his resulting overwhelming desire to ravish her was rather unnerving.

"Oh fuck..." The wolf groaned as Jade slid down his body to take care of his little problem, though little was quite the understatement. Jackson was a very large man, besides being very tall he was also rather broad shouldered, and his cock followed the same proportions of the rest of his body. It could be a little intimidating for women that were used to being with average sized men, but Jackson was a fairly gentle Latin lover...at least when a searing need wasn't burning it's way all through his body. Jackson wasn't usually one to say 'no' to a blowjob, but seeing that Jade was ready to go after her nap led him to believe that it would be best to not waste any of his stamina on such a selfish act...no matter how good it felt and how turned on he got from watching Jade service him so enthusiastically.

"I get the feeling that you're going to try to get me to pass out tonight...so no cheating with a head start." Jackson teased as he laced his fingers through Jade's hair and tightened his grip, not hard enough to hurt real bad but firm enough to guide her soft lips away from his rock hard shaft. Strong hands came to Jade's hips, effortlessly picking up the female and pulling her into his lap. Another groan resounded from his throat as he felt her soaking wet folds press against him. He grabbed her ass, rubbing and massaging the luscious globes as he tried to urge Jade to take him, to ride him to her heart's content. No doubt they'd end up trying several positions tonight, but this first one was as good as any. It would let him watch Jade, get a feel for what she liked before they progressed to positions that provided a better outlet for Jackson's dominant nature.

---

"Heh...well... the first time I saw you I thought you were cute...but your whole apartment smelled of at least 10 different women so I wasn't too keen on sleeping with a whore." Jessie smirked and nuzzled at her mate. Really Leslie had started off as just a friend and nothing more, if the human hadn't been so persistent, they probably never would have gotten together. "But I'm glad you humored me and showed me that you were capable of just being my very own personal whore." Fidelity was very important to Jessie, and as long as Leslie could be loyal, then all her past behaviors didn't matter anymore. Her fiancé was still the horny pervert that she had always been, but now she was exclusively Jessie's horny pervert.

Jessie laughed and nipped at her lazy mate playfully as the female snuggled up against her. She didn't want to move either, but she knew that they had to. "Come on, room service isn't an option here. And if you're too tired to get food, then I can only assume that you're too tired to ride me all night like you promised...which would be a shame, you did so well in your tournament, I would've actually let you hold the riding crop for a change as your reward." As difficult as submission was for Jessie, a truly dominant woman, she tried to do it anyways to please her mate. She knew that before her, Leslie had been the top in all of her relationships. Her pet wore the role of bottom quite nicely, but still, there were some nights that Leslie wanted to be the Alpha and Jessie would indulge her lover's need. With a whack to the side of Leslie's ass, Jessie got off of her mate and helped her up. One more kiss to her mate was given before she pulled her lover off towards the buffet. Obviously Jessie had just gotten her second wind, but she would need some food in her soon to maintain it so that she could get back to ravishing her mate all night.

---

Mara had been gone for a long time, to the point where Sammie and Arlann both began to worry that something had happened to her. So the two of them split up, deciding to search for their favorite female. Because it was close to dinner time, Sammie thought that it would be good to check the buffet on the off chance that the food had managed to lure Mara out of wherever she was hiding. Who she found there though was not her boss at all, but a former potential suitor for the Alpha.

"Pathetic." Michael sneered as he took one look at Sammie's collar. He recognized the one house symbol as Mara's, and it only took him a moment to realize that that meant the other must be her Mage pet's clan. "A slave to a slave...you are a disgrace."

"I'm n-nuh-not a slave!"

"You're right, you're something worse." Michael jeered, his group of friends falling into line by laughing at Sammie's expense.

Sammie's face fell. This whole time she had been wearing her collar proudly because Mara and Arlann had been around to shower her with affection, they made her feel more like a treasure than a lowly slave. But without the pair to give her strength, Sammie couldn't very well refute Michael's words, even if in her heart she knew they weren't true.

"I don't believe how much Mara spoils her Mage slave and her beta dog."

"She's not a s-s-slave!" Sammie managed to pipe up. People said bad things about her all the time and she was used to it. But she didn't like people speaking poorly about Arlann or Mara.

"Are you calling me a liar, little beta bitch?" Michael smirked and moved closer, the beta immediately cowering in the presence of an Alpha. "You really shouldn't be out without your mistresses...something terrible could happen to uppity betas that forget their place."

Jade was in the most awkward of positions where she knew exactly what she was doing, and yet seemed to have absolutely no fucking clue at the same time. Luckily for her Jackson seemed to have a few ideas of his own and didn't give her enough time to get into her own head and fuck it all up. It wouldn't have been difficult either, her natural flight response was suppressed, but Jackson made her nervous in both the best and worst sort of ways. Even more than that... He was the biggest man she had ever laid eyes on... In so many fucking ways. It was intimidating, but it gave Jackson even more of a powerful, dominant feel than he already had. Then he said something... Insane. Tonight. Apparently Jackson planned to have her all night... All night was a long time, going from a long stent of solitude to all night was crazy, and yet the hunger that was pushing her force practically melted at the idea. She craved him, like some sort of addict, and in that moment when her desires completely defied her logic, she knew she was in a heat.

It should have been impossible, the odds of her doing such a thing were slim to none, but only a heat made wolves feel so absolutely powerless. Even in her wolf form she had some control, her instincts didn't control her, but when in human form, if she felt powerless then, it meant trouble. The moment the dominant alpha entwined his fingers in her hair it was over though, moderation and resistance went out the door, and she found herself snapping her jaws and grinning playfully. She wasn't a beta, she didn't do the whole pitiful 'please fuck me' deal, she simply gave him a look that said 'let's see if you can'. Her even gave her the courtesy of riding, a semi-top position for a woman, and a slightly equal starting ground for her to take lead. Not that it really mattered, not when her small body was atop his... She was almost tiny compared to him, and their raw strength was astronomically different. Jackson was definitely the one in control.

The gesture was appreciated though and Jade had plans to reward him. Slowly she lifted herself up, wrapping arms around his neck and letting her lips kiss along his neck and shoulder. Then, slowly, she began to lower herself down onto him, biting hard into his muscular shoulder as her virgin tight slit took his massive shaft. It hurt, the pain was intense, but whether it was a heat or something else she was well lubed, and getting use to him was the only way they were going to really go at it. Still, if she could have whined she would have, as it was she could only bite down and grip tightly to the male as she stretched around him. Fuck... She was so horny it was hard not to begin moving up and down, even with the pain. Fucking human body, it could be so inconvenient when it came to sex.

---

Leslie sighed as she nibbled on Jessie's flesh, not knowing what to say about being a whore. She had been, she still was for the most part... It was just exclusive whoring. "Well, you know I'll be loyal to you forever, because as sappy as it sounds laying on the couch with you is better than any of the women I use to sleep with, and I was with models and slutty little rich girls!" She giggled, knowing just how bad it annoyed Jessie to know she had ever been with another woman, though she liked to imagine it would have been more upsetting to Jessie if any other woman had topped her. It was a small happiness that her fiance was the only woman to ever claim her, it had always been the other way around. "But come on, you didn't find me cute, be honest. You basically slammed a door in my face and were pissed when I came right on over... You're just lucky I'm impossible to get rid of."

Leslie stopped talking the moment Jessie mentioned her using the crop, perking up and hopping to her feet. "Me, tired? Pft, like Mara could wear me out." Speaking of Mara... Leslie may have gone too far humiliating her like that. Now that she had calmed down she could think about the fact that a wolf like Mara would have preferred to lose cut and hurt than to be forced to surrender without a single scratch. Not that she should, the way it ended showed more skill from the woman than being hurt would have, but others likely didn't understand what their long exchange of blocks meant. It was probably humiliating. Nope, she wasn't going to think about it, it was over and she wanted her time with Jessie, no more thinking about anything else, not for awhile.

"Okay, I'll go get food, but I want you to go back to the tent and get the toys out, because after you eat I'm going to have you on your hands and knees, and I'm going to tease you until you can't take it any longer and flip the tables like usual." She chuckled but it was true, any time she topped it was temporary, but she didn't mind, she liked that side of Jessie, and it was always fun when her lover lost control. So before Jessie could say anything else she darted off, grinning at the medics who had been watching and running right towards the buffet, so eager she would dispose of anything trying to get in her way, and if people were smart and she were lucky there wouldn't be a single obstacle to her getting back to her mate.

---

Splitting up had made Arlann feel slightly uncomfortable from the start. She had promised to take care of Sammie, and while looking for Mara apart meant finding her faster, it also meant letting the cute little beta roam alone, and Arlann hated that idea. She knew Mara would head back, her big crybaby had always been the same, the type to retreat for a bit when things went bad, as if yelling would just make her do something she would regret, and silence and solitude were the only viable solutions to anger. So after searching a single area Arlann decided to instead look for Sammie, going right to where the girl had headed to first... They could look for Mara together, who cared if it took more time, she just didn't want to leave their lover alone, Mara wouldn't have.

What she found was not something that made things better. She had been happy to hear Sammie stand up for her, but when she realized who it was talking shit about her... And what he was saying to Sammie, Arlann grew furious. Michael ticked Arlann off to begin with, he had tried to take what was hers and been a real prick about it, and apparently hadn't learned the fucking lesson everyone else had, not to fuck with what was hers. That included Sammie, but not like what he was saying. Sammie was more important to her than anyone but Mara, and she was right up there, a single step below mate, which was pretty fucking high on the list of love and importance. She hoped Sammie knew...

"And so what if she is calling you a liar you little bitch?" Silence... Everyone who heard it fell silent. Nobody spoke to an alpha like that, even other alphas were more careful about saying such a thing, even if they were stronger, and Arlann... Arlann was a mage, a slave to most of them even if she was powerful. Michael had been insulted, and the look on his face as he turned around was one of absolute fury, and Arlann reciprocated with a snarl all her own. "What? Don't like being called a bitch? Well too fucking bad, we both know I'll bury you if you try anything, your buddies too." She could see his friends bristle, and she tilted her head to look at Sammie, "Come here." It wasn't her usual sweet voice but a command, and luckily Sammie seemed to like that idea as she ran over behind Arlann.

"Hey, I'm not fucking done talking to her!" Michael snapped, and the fear on Sammie's face sent Arlann over the deep end, the alpha male slamming face first into the dirt as the purple magic glowed around Arlann's hand. "Shut. The Fuck. Up." A growl, scarily wolf like, echoed from her throat as she looked down at the helpless male, a single glare stopping any ideas in the heads of his friends. "Now I get my kind are 'slaves' and that Sammie here is a beta, but strength is fucking power!" She spoke loud enough for others to hear her. "And if Mara being above you isn't enough for you to keep your fucking eyes away from what's her's, which is both of us, or if the fact that we treat Sammie as an equal and love her doesn't earn her enough of your god damned respect... Then let this make it clear to you. I may not be as good in a fist fight as many of you, but as far as destructive force goes you can't even touch me Michael, not if you spent your entire life trying, and if you fucking touch Mara or Sammie again... Ever. I will stamp you out like a bug."

Arlann looked down at the man, keeping him laying down in front of her with the magic she was so found of, her own unique spell. "Do I make myself clear? Do you understand that aside from my mate this girl is the most important person to me? Because if not I can always carve it into you... My fire magic has gotten so much better recently." Arlann certainly had a temper, and a mouth... And an inability to know when she was doing something stupid.

Usually walks helped Mara clear her head; some alone time allowing her to just let her shaken up thoughts time to settle so that they could slowly float down and come to rest… then she’d bury all of that bullshit under something else. It wasn’t the healthiest method for dealing with one’s feelings, but it was one that worked for her…at least…it usually worked. This evening was an exception, all she could think about was how her mate had been drooling over the sight of Jessie in her wolf form only hours ago. Hours…? Had she really been sulking for hours? She looked up and noticed that the sun was indeed much lower in the sky, maybe two hours or so had passed. With a dejected sigh, the Alpha decided that she better go back to Arlann and Sammie…otherwise something terrible might happen, like she’d walk in to the pair fucking without her, that would be an even bigger knife through the heart than knowing that her mate found another Alpha attractive.

Maybe it was because Sammie was a beta, or maybe it was because she was such a loyal and honest woman, but Mara had never perceived her assistant as a threat to her or her relationship. Jessie, on the other hand, was another Alpha, a very strong, sexy Alpha… Just the thought of another wolf coming near her mate made her bristle. None of it made any sense, Mara knew that Jessie was a good woman that came from an upstanding family, the cop was getting married! She hadn’t been able to keep her paws off of her human pet for all of Parekura! And yet Mara was still jealous, over nothing, and it was stupid as fuck but she couldn’t make it stop no matter how hard she tried to reason with herself or how desperately she tried to ignore the fact that she was doubting her best friend, the only person that knew her, -really- knew her.

Mara was snapped from her inner battle at the sound of a real one. A male was shouting, people were gathering around him and whoever he was yelling at in a circle. Oh…please don’t be Arlann, please don’t be Arlann… The male’s voice sounded a little bit like Michael, but she couldn’t be sure. The feeling of dread that grew in the pit of her stomach as she neared the scene should have confirmed her suspicions because of course as soon as she laid eyes on the two having an argument, one prone body belonging to Michael and one standing victor who was none other than her mate. “Arlann!” She didn’t care who started it, what the hell all this nonsense was about, but Mara was going to finish it. “Enough!” The wolf snapped, just the tone of her voice made the crowd part for her. Mara wasn’t the most physically powerful wolf here, but the way that she carried herself, the way that she ran her pack and her business, her reputation and who her family was, it all made other wolves get the hell out of her way.

“Keep your pet on a shorter leash!” Michael snarled; struggling against the invisible force that was keeping him pinned to the ground.

“Oh shut it Michael, don’t be a such a sore loser. If you had even won me as your mate, you’d just end up filling Arlann’s spot as my pet anyways.” This prompted a round of snickers from many of the wolves there, a good half of whom Mara had slept with and could indeed testify that the CEO was a top; even when she did submit, she was the bossiest damn bottom on the planet.

Knowing that Arlann was beyond pissed off just by her body language, Mara reached out, her hand coming to rest gently on her mate’s outstretched arm. “Arlann…leave him.” The wolf implored quietly. Her mate brandishing her power in such a way…it was dangerous. She was drawing attention to herself in the worst way; there were many wolves from back home that would see Arlann as a threat, one that needed to have a magic suppression collar attached in order to be controlled. “And you…” Mara turned her attention to Michael, icy blue eyes narrowing dangerously as she looked down at the male. “I don’t know what foolish act you’ve committed to infuriate my mate in such a way. But if you –ever- come around my mate or my assistant ever again and make them uncomfortable in any way, I will make sure to mount your head to my office wall once I tear it off of you.”

Mara reached out, seeing Sammie was the most shaken up made her believe that Michael had probably said something stupid to her assistant and that had pissed Arlann off. Guh…this was all her fault…she shouldn’t have left to go wander off by herself like a petulant child. “I’m sorry I left you alone.” Mara squeezed Sammie’s hand gently and then drew the female closer to her so that the beta felt protected by her proximity. Now that the fight was over, the crowd began to disperse and Michael left with his tail between his legs once Arlann had released him. Mara leaned up and gave Arlann a soft kiss to her cheek. “I love you…I love that you are so protective of me and of Sammie…but you can’t do things like that Arlann, not outside of the ring. We don’t need another bloody mage versus werewolf war erupting when we get back home.”

---

Anna wasn’t able to find Clara, which was strange, usually her tall blonde mate was relatively easy to spot after a good round of hopping around and standing on tiptoes to try to spot her lover in the crowd. But alas, she couldn’t find her lover so Anna decided that she would go find food. For once it appeared that she would have to eat alone; her parents were busy being all cuddly and in love, Jackson was nowhere to be found, and Leslie was filling up a plate of food as fast as humanly possible, probably to take back to Jessie so that they could fool around some more. Everyone was with their special someone… so she decided to wolf down her food (it was tempting to wash all that food down with alcohol to settle her nerves, but she knew that if she drank that much she’d fall asleep just like last night), grabbed a plate full of midnight snacks, and then set off to look for her own significant other.

Sometimes Clara would just take a midday nap after classes when they were back home. It seemed kind of a silly thing to do during Parekura when there were so many exciting things going on, but they were all creatures of habit, maybe Clara was just in her tent taking a nap. Oh God…maybe she’s resting up for tonight… The thought made her stomach flip and the wolf gulped. Anna really, really really hoped that she didn’t mess up tonight. Guh…it had been so many days since they had last had sex, what if she froze up and forgot all of the things that Clara liked because she was a tiny bit rusty?! Anna’s heart began to pound in her chest as she neared the Chaumont tents…she got a few strange looks from the French wolves, obviously she didn’t look like she belonged there, not even a little bit. But her desire to see Clara outweighed her sudden impulse to turn tail and run back to the safety of her own smaller, safer tent.

“Clara?” Anna called softly before she entered her lover’s tent, not wishing to startle her mate if she was indeed napping and trying to be as quiet as possible as she slipped inside.

If there was one thing that made all of it better it was the return of Mara. Arlann had done her usual thing, acted without thinking and dug herself in quite deep, not only using her magic on an alpha, but doing so in an arrogant, violent manner that didn't sit well with the onlooking wolves. Of course a large majority either didn't care or supported her, a few knowing Sammie and Mara, a few disliking Michael, and some new fans of the mage, but her display was not a good idea. Mara erased what she had done in an instant, cleaned up her mess once again, like she had so many times when they were young. Without much difficulty she took control of the situation, calmed Arlann down, comforted Sammie, shut Michael the hell up, and more than that she had further humiliated the male. Now that Mara had arrived it turned from an altercation where Arlann seemed to be wrong to Michael being the one who stepped over onto another person's turf and was at fault. It demonstrated her power.

Instantly the mage obeyed, sneering at the male but letting her magic fade and taking a step back to let Mara take control, and holding her tongue for once. It wasn't until Mara kissed her that she looked over with a concerned expression on her face. "I'm sorry, Sammie just looked hurt and like she may cry, and he was talking shit about me and her, and I got angry..." She kissed Mara quickly and then kissed Sammie's forehead before sighing, "I won't ever start another war, you should know I couldn't do that, and I was using harmless magic, or at least using it in a harmless way. I just wish that jackass would learn his lesson and leave us alone, and when he doesn't I find it difficult not to want to try and teach him where his nose doesn't belong."

Arlann knew further conversation was pointless, she said sorry and it was over, but part of her wanted Mara to understand that sometimes she couldn't just ignore things, even if she was a mage. She distracted herself by looking over to Sammie, a gentle smile on her face. "Thank you for sticking up for me, I know that was difficult for you." She pulled both of the girls in for a hug, not giving a damn who saw, mainly because she had just practically screamed about how much she loved BOTH of them in front of an entire attentive crowd of people. "And, since I got a good look at that Jessie woman earlier, I now have the perfect vision in my head to give both my girls a wonderful wolf cock..." Yep, while Jessie was a gorgeous woman there had been a much more personal reason she had been so enamored by the woman, the cock. She had given it a very thorough look and with that image in her mind she was confident she could give Mara, and Sammie if she managed to work her magic and get the girl to turn, very lovely members. It wouldn't be easy, it was very stiff magic "Pft" She chuckled, cracking herself up as she hung on to the two women, hah... Hung.

"I'm being silly, stupid things in my head. Anyways, how about we all scoop up some food and go back to the tent, I think our combined losses need to be comforted by food, booze, and sex." She leaned over and nipped Sammie's ear, "And while you can watch if you want, I think you should give my new idea a shot before you sit back and observe... I really, really want to see my cute Sammie in her wolf form." My, it seemed natural to her and she couldn't help but nuzzle into Mara's neck after, not knowing how to properly enjoy them both at one time until they were back in the tent and she was on all fours... Fuck yes, she wanted to be on her hands and knees for the two women, desperately.

---

Clara knew leaving Anna alone was a silly thing to do, and she had wanted to spend as much time as possible with her lover, but she had plans to make a special night out of what she could find. First was getting her tent ready, and while it would be uncomfortable at first to drag Anna back to her families area it would be worth it. She pulled a mattress in, had pillows, enough room for four, and an iPod hooked up to some speakers she had borrowed from her cousin. Yep, soft music and a soft surface, it would be a much more relaxing way for Anna to have some fun than a hard surface and the sound of other people doing what she was trying for the first time. Besides, the Chaumont tents were relatively quiet, if her family had a tryst they would sneak out to do so and not let anyone know. Clara was the exception among them, never having a problem with people knowing how much she loved to fuck.

What the French alpha hadn't planned for was Anna coming to her, mainly because she hadn't told the girl where she would be, so when her cute lover's voice came from outside the tent she flipped around, practically caught in the act. She grinned up, the comfortable tent and soft music giving it away instantly, and the fact that there was a black strapon sitting at the side of the bed didn't do much to hide the situation. "And here I thought I would surprise you when I was finished." She had wanted to get a lantern for when it got dark, she did so love to look at Anna's body, though darkness wasn't so bad... Some warm oil would have been nice as well, but perhaps she was getting too picky, not that it mattered now that she had been caught.

As Anna came in the tent Clara didn't give her much of a chance to do anything, taking the snacks and sitting them aside before pulling the girl atop her and flopping back onto the bed. "I've missed you my little bunny, more than you know, and I haven't cum since you ate me out last." She grinned and kissed the girl gently, finally pulling back and just looking at her. There was so much she wanted to say and she had no time to practice saying it, but missing her and loving her were the two important parts, and of course the bit of happiness she got from Anna coming to her families area to find her, though she chose to let that go unspoken. "Hey... You know we can just cuddle and fool around if you're nervous right? I'll never pressure you into anything." Anna didn't seem all that nervous, or probably wouldn't have if Clara gave her a chance to breath before speaking over and over, but she was nervous, about her gorgeous virgin being scared, feeling pressured. Just like losing her virginity, Clara wanted her lover to know she was never going to expect anything sexually, even if she was starting to kiss and nibble at Anna's neck.

Mara was used to being the one to do damage control. Arlann was always the adventurous, impetuous one that got them into trouble when they were younger, while the wolf was the one that was responsible and diplomatic enough to keep their parents from grounding their asses for all eternity. This time was just different in that the possible repercussions were much more severe than when they had been kids. A Mage and werewolf war had not occurred in nearly 100 years and Mara wanted to keep it that way. But such a feat would be impossible if outbursts like this one kept occurring. She knew that her mate would not start a war, at least not on purpose, but the possibility was there that one day her lover would do something to break the tenuous peace between American wolves and mages.

"Really? You were just looking at Jessie in order to take notes?" Mara was glad for the change in subject, even though it became very clear to everyone that the wolf had left because she was a great big jealous brat. Feeling embarrassed enough about the misunderstanding that she actually blushed, Mara nodded at Arlann's idea to go get food before they retreated back to the tent. Maybe tonight they could really tire out Sammie...Mara adored her assistant, she really did, and their sex life was absolutely amazing with the beta included... but she had a feeling that she was acting crazy because she hadn't gotten any alone time with Arlann in awhile. She made a mental note to have her assistant block out an evening so that she could take Arlann on a romantic date when they got home, just one night that was just the two of them to help the wolf reaffirm their bond.

---

"Sorry I ruined the surprise... I thought you might be taking a nap so I brought over some food." Well, Anna was only a little sorry, she hadn't been apart from her girlfriend for very long but she had already started to miss her. The feeling was apparently mutual, because before she knew it her mate was tugging her into the tent and freeing up her hands of the food. "Eek! Clara!" Anna giggled and fell atop her lover as she was pulled. Immediately the Latina relaxed and snuggled up against the body that she had missed feeling so much. "Really? Not once? I find that hard to believe..." Of course Anna was skeptical of Clara's ability to control her libido for the near week that they had not had sex. After all, there was a voicemail on her phone of her lover moaning while she played with herself that Anna had gotten to listen to after her last final exam, because waiting 2 hours for Anna to get home was just too long a wait. But that was still different she supposed...Clara had been 'with her' through her voicemail.

As her girlfriend tried to reassure her about to night, Anna moved to bury her face in the safe spot in the crook of Clara's neck. She hadn't been scared a second ago...though she hadn't had the time to with all of the pouncing from her lover. Now that they were bringing up her nervousness again, Anna felt her anxiety begin to gro. "Yeah... I know we don't have to..." If there was ever a time to back out, now would be it... But as scared as she was, Anna kinda wanted to claim Clara a little more because they were in Chaumont territory. Maybe it was a little messed to want to make love within earshot of her mate's family, but she wanted the other French wolves to know that Clara was hers.

"I do want to though...I'm just a little nervous. I love you Clara and I really do want to try, er, that...." Anna looked over towards the sex toy. She wasn't really a prude, but for whatever reason the words 'strap on' and 'dildo' wouldn't come out of her mouth. "Will you uh...help me put it on though?" Eyeballing the harness, it didn't look too complicated, surely she could figure it out...but rather than trip herself up in the straps and get everything all tangled, she rather have her girlfriend guide her for this first time.

Part of Clara would have been happy if Anna decided they should lay in each others arms the entire night, it would have been long overdue considering the time they spent apart. Still, the prospect of finally having sex, even if she was the one taking it, was exciting. Finally she would get to be with her little bunny, and the fact that the inexperienced little thing was going to be doing the topping, well that had its own appeal. The French alpha rather liked the idea of having her sweet lover get a bit aggressive, especially considering Anna seemed to have that side to her, buried deep but it was there, she had seen it. It was rare of course, but on several occasions Anna let a bit of aggressive, dominant energy loose. "Well... I mean I can't exactly be liable for what I do when I'm drunk, but never when I was sober, I was a perfect little thing when I was sober." Hah, her, perfect. Yes she had abstained from masturbation on purpose, but not a night went by that she didn't play with herself thinking of Anna before huffing and puffing as she stopped herself just shy. It was horrible to do to herself but she did it.

"I will say, I never sleep well without you anymore... And I know this is the dumbest time ever to ask this question, and it's random even for me... But uhm... When we go back home... Will you move in with me officially?" What the fuck, even Clara hadn't seen it coming but before she could stop herself it slipped out, the wolf just kind of staring at Anna, already having moved and grabbed the strapon to help her lover into it but now being forced to freeze and see whether or not her sudden question was going to freak Anna out, or be shot down. Hell, it being shot down was probably the best thing, it was a selfish thought, Anna couldn't do that... Could she? Clara really wanted her to. Spending the night alone had never been Clara's favorite thing, it was one reason she had so many sex friends to warm her bed, but she could handle it when she had to. Now, well now a single night without Anna made her wake up exhausted, restless moving and the lack of her lover's warmth made sleep truly difficult. Still, maybe it was too much.

"I mean, if you don't want to it's fine, I won't be all that hurt or anything, I just... I miss you after a single night alone." She smiled awkwardly as she moved up to Anna and started the process of putting the strapon in position, trying not to keep it freeze frame and let the horror continue. "Seriously, feel free to say no, I don't know what I'm thinking." She chuckled nervously, getting the toy on her lover before moving back and burying her head in one of the pillows. Even Clara wasn't perfect, and as smooth as she could be she was equally as big a goof, a real ditz sometime with a knack for completely throwing off the flow and making things just plain unusual... Like asking her girlfriend to move in so quickly... And right before sex... And guh, she always did stupid shit.

Anna smiled as Clara said that she couldn’t sleep without her anymore. Her lips parted, ready to say that she felt the exact same way…but then Clara went on to ask her to move in and the wolf’s jaw dropped. She tried to erase her obvious expression of surprise from her face which wasn’t hard, her mate was grabbing the strapon and helping her into it. Her shock was replaced by curiosity as she watched how the straps and fasteners worked, trying to burn the information into her mind so that she would remember how to do it next time.

“I…um…it’s just really soon Clara… I don’t know if my parents would go for that idea…” While Clara retreated to the bed, Anna took off the piece of leather that had been covering her breasts so that she could join her mate. The answer wasn’t a hard ‘no’, but it wasn’t exactly a ‘yes’ either. Her first instinct had been to excitedly shout ‘yes! Of course!’ but Anna was a very logical young woman that could quickly weigh the pros and cons of a situation before jumping right in. Pro: She’d get to spend time with Clara all the time if they lived together. Con: She’d feel like a mooch, unable to really contribute to the household bills. The wolf was younger than Clara in a lot of ways…like how she wasn’t financially independent and still cared about what her parents thought…though that was mostly because she liked not being cut off socially and financially. Her mom and dad still foot the bill for a lot of her expenses such as clothes, food, and still gave her a small allowance every month so that she could go out and have fun or buy video games; pleasing them was in her best interest if she wanted any semblance of a social life. Anna was a full time student, so devoted to her studies that she just didn’t have time for a job, not if she wanted to keep spare time for a girlfriend. School was free, Anna’s room and board were both covered by her scholarship…but her scholarship wouldn’t cover anything other than campus housing. And her job as a tutor paid for things like her books and for most of her food…not enough for her to actually give up to Clara for rent so that she could feel like a contributing member of their relationship.

“I do want to though.” Anna moved closer to comfort Clara as she attempted to hide in a pillow, poking her lover in the thigh with the dildo and giving a soft squeak. “Gah…this thing is so weird…” She muttered softly, she felt so awkward with this lifeless thing protruding from her pelvis. And every time she moved, the cock bobbed, and all she could do was blush because she’d see herself in her mind’s eye and it was probably one of the most ridiculous sights that she could imagine. “Look…ah…don’t actually turn around and look, keep your eyes shut. But um, anyways, I love you Clara. I don’t want to spend a day without you… And I miss you when you’re not sleeping next to me…even though you do hog the bed sometimes.” Anna leaned down, swiped some of Clara’s hair to the side to expose her neck, and then began kissing down the back of her lover’s throat. “But my parents pay for a lot of my things still…and I couldn’t afford to pay you any rent. And before you say it, yeah, I know you could take care of me. I know you would probably spoil the hell out of me if I let you.” Anna smiled and nuzzled at her mate affectionately. “But I don’t want you to.”

“We’ll figure this all out tomorrow, okay?” Anna’s fingers idly traced designs along the smooth expanse of Clara’s back. “But for tonight you’re all mine, to do whatever I want to.” Seeing her mate in a vulnerable, prone position actually helped bolster her confidence, even if her mate wasn’t on her hands and knees, the fact that Clara wasn’t looking at her while she got used to the awkwardness of a strapon helped Anna get into a more dominant mindset. A playful nip went to her mate’s ear to help distract her from all the serious talk. It would do them no good to talk about it tonight, besides, tonight was supposed to be fun… scary, but fun. “So how about…you roll over and I’ll help get you a little warmed up.” The fingers that had been dancing along her lover’s toned back now swept down her body, over the curve of her cute backside, and down to play along the backs and insides of Clara’s thighs. “Because I have really missed the way you taste.” Not only had she missed her mate’s pleasant scent and her delicious arousal, but Anna also figured that if she could get Clara turned on enough, how terrible she would be with the strap on wouldn’t matter because her initial advantage would help offset her inexperience with a dildo.

Clara wasn't sure what to expect, but Anna's tentative, I want to but I shouldn't, was certainly not the worst answer. In fact it was right in the perfect spot for Clara not to feel like an idiot. She knew it was too soon, that Anna wasn't the type of girl to be okay with Clara paying for everything, which was rare and frankly an amazing quality. Plus the other wolf truly cared what her family thought, and Clara loved that about the woman as well, so while she would have melted at a clear 'yes', she was so very satisfied with what she actually got. More than that, at least she knew Anna wanted to, even if the truth of the matter was it wasn't a great idea so early in their relationship. Of course none of that stopped Clara from grumbling and speaking with her head shoved in the pillow, "You spend most of the nights at my place anyways..." And what almost sounded like a complaint was finally ended with, "I think I can be happy with that for now, as long as I get to be with you I don't really care." Truthfully some of her random desire to have Anna move in was probably due to going back home for a time, the distance being worse than anything, knowing she couldn't get to Anna's side quickly had been hard.

"Mmmm" Clara moaned gently as Anna made her claim reality, starting to play with Clara's neck and body, touching and teasing as she descended down towards the spot that had belonged to hers before they had even become officially exclusive. There had been some point during their friends with benefits stent that Clara had come to adore Anna, and it was clear who wore the pants when it came down to it... So even if Clara took the lead more often than not, she was certainly Anna's bitch and not the other way around. Sure she was stronger, more experienced, from the better bloodline... But one tear, one complaint, a single word from her lover's lips and she became an obedient dog, even if a silly ass one.

"Okay... Tomorrow..." She moaned, slowly turning her body over and looking up at Anna, legs spreading as she chewed her lower lip, excited about being with her mate after such a long parting. All the thoughts she had been dwelling on quickly faded, her sudden offer to live together, her curiosities about Jade and Jackson, her thoughts about how Jessie would probably kill her if she found out about anything she had said or they were going to do that night. None of it mattered, especially the last bit... It would have been impossible not to give way to the moment. "Anna..." She breathed, laying her head back and closing her eyes, ready to take it all in. "Don't worry about anything tonight... The touch of your fingers is enough to drive me crazy... So please, just enjoy yourself, because I'll definitely enjoy being yours tonight." Part of her wanted to talk dirty, say she was Anna's bitch or plaything, but she wanted to keep it comfortable and didn't know whether Anna would react well to more than a general 'yours'. Regardless, being hers was enough, she just wanted to be claimed and fucked by her lover, no matter what that meant to Anna. It was all about being together.

Anna was tempted to straddle Clara’s body as her lover rolled over, to kiss her on the lips and play with her breasts, really drive her crazy with lust…but if she accidentally poked her lover with the dildo one more time she’d probably melt into a puddle of embarrassment. Not being able to feel the cock in order to control it was really throwing her through a loop…though she supposed she’d get used to it eventually if she wore it enough times so that it became a seamless extension of her body rather than this awkward attachment. Until then, she settled in between her lover’s legs so that the only thing she’d be running into with her new appendage was the mattress.

“Eyes shut.” Anna’s command was soft, but still authoritative. She leaned down and planted a few kisses along her girlfriend’s stomach, rewarding Clara’s obedience with plenty of affection. “Only for a little while longer... Just until I get a little more used to wearing this thing, okay?” They’d both be enjoying themselves soon enough, Anna was sure of it. But there was no way that the nervous little Latina would ever get to that point if Clara kept seeing her blush or be nervous as she acclimated to the cock.

Anna shivered in desire as she lay between two lovely porcelain thighs that parted to reveal delicious pink folds that were already glistening with arousal. Her first instinct was to dive in, to get Clara moaning and screaming as quickly as possible…guh, her mate’s scent always did make her ravenous… But Anna pushed her feral desires away, opting for an approach with a little more finesse. Soft lips took their time reacquainting themselves with Clara’s thighs, kissing and nuzzling at all the sensitive spots she remembered from all of the times she had spent exploring her lover’s body. Every so often she would stop to bite the tender flesh or pull it into her mouth to bruise with a hickey, marking what belonged to her. She trusted Clara to not sleep with anyone else, but had caught many men and women looking at her mate, now if anyone went to check out her girlfriend they’d be getting an eyeful of possessive bite marks that belonged to Anna instead.

“I love you…” Anna purred, letting her warm breath float over Clara’s folds before her tongue followed it up with one long stroke of her tongue. She adjusted herself a little bit, getting in a more comfortable position with the obvious intention of being between Clara’s legs for awhile. They had all night, and even though she was eager to get started and try something new, she also wanted to make up for all the nights that they had been apart and she hadn’t gotten a chance to tease her beautiful French Alpha. Her tongue worked in agonizingly slow strokes, the wolf savoring her lover’s arousal with every light lick. Her hands were just as teasing as her tongue, hands running all over Clara’s body, warm palms rubbing and massaging but never staying in one spot for very long.

There was nothing that sounded better for Clara than being on her back, eyes closed, and letting Anna get nice and use to the strapon. The very thought bred expectations of being taken, the long toy being plunged inside of her, all the way to the hilt. It had been a very long time since the alpha had been fucked, since before she and Anna had become a thing. Part of her missed those days, not because of the other women but how fun and exciting it had been running around, sneaking around... She really did like the sneaking bit, having Anna slip into her apartment like they were doing something wrong, them fooling around, it had been so fresh. Not that a relationship with her lovely little Latina wasn't incredible, it had its own charm, but at times she did find herself missing the thrill. That had been one reason she wanted her lover to try and top her, to provoke the dominant side in Anna that she had been witnessing from the girl's siblings... Guh, did the rest of the Sandalio clan reek of dominance.

Anna was perfect, she really was, but it didn't stop Clara from giving things like equipping her little bunny with a strapon. "Oh fuck~" She moaned, voice going high as Anna did just the opposite of plunging inside of her, instead using her lips to kiss and suckle her flesh, hitting sensitive spots and obviously marking the very pale flesh of the French alpha. Tomorrow she would wake up and leave the tent with Anna, and anyone who hadn't heard her crying out to be fucked was going to see the signs of her submission. She wasn't sure whether that was the purpose but it was certainly going to happen... Every single wolf at Parekura was going to look and think that Clara was Anna's little bitch. How many of them had fantasized about being selected and taken by her... Few had the audacity to even consider trying to claim a pureblood like Clara, but here Anna was, Clara wanted to give herself to the woman, and everyone would see that something they never even dreamed of attaining had been grasped by the youngest Sandalio.

"I love you too Anna... So much, since I met you. I know it sounds silly but the first dorky thing that came out of your mouth made my heart flutter. I've been yours ever since, even if I didn't know it at first." She could remember their first introduction clearly enough, Clara had thought Anna was the most adorable thing she had ever seen, and where most women would swoon to her charm, and Anna did a bit, she was the one more affected. Clara didn't reveal her nerdy side often, how she liked games and dorky shows, board games and comics, manga and anime. As much as Clara liked refinement, wine and good food, incredible sex, she also had a closet nerd side. So when she met the cutest little nerd ever, who had a dorky side to rival her own goofiness, she hadn't stood a chance. Anna was even quite a sexual creature, despite the lovely prize of virginity Clara was to be given. It was being proven right in that moment, as her inexperienced lover began bringing moans and whimpers from her lips.

It went on until Clara could take it no longer, tempted to reach down and grab a fistful of hair but holding back, holding back only to whimper and whine moments later. She couldn't take it, she had been abstaining more than she ever did, waiting to be reunited with Anna, and it had made her one hell of a horny mess. "Please... Please Anna, don't tease me anymore. Please... Fuck me. I want you inside of me, ravaging me... Making me your..." She swallowed, a bit nervous to say it but having no other way to express how she wanted Anna to take her, "Making me your bitch." Everything sounded sexier in her accent, but if it wasn't enough Clara soon whined again, opening her eyes to look down at Anna with pleading globes of pure need. "Please."

As Clara began to plead for more, Anna started pleasing her lover in earnest. She loved to hear Clara moan, loved it when her girlfriend got a little greedy and couldn’t help but grab her hair and ride her face; seeing her beautiful Alpha in the throes of passion turned Anna on so much that she was usually soaking wet and swollen after she had gone down on her mate, even though she hadn’t directly received any stimulation herself. But what the young Latina loved most of all was when Clara talked dirty, when she begged and pleaded for what she wanted. The latter two events rarely occurred, usually it was Anna that was begging for more from her much more experienced lover, but whenever Clara did beg, Anna could never find it in herself to deny her mate whatever she wanted.

“Eyes closed.” Anna chided, dark eyes looking up into Clara’s expectantly. Yes, she wanted to fuck Clara. Yes, she wanted to make the proud, pureblood Alpha her bitch tonight. But if Clara thought that Anna was going to move an inch while those blue eyes were on her and the ridiculously bobbing cock between her legs, her mate had another thing coming. Only when her command was obeyed did Anna leave Clara’s slit, giving her clit one more final flick of her tongue before she got up onto her knees. Alright…now how do I do this… It couldn’t be –that- hard…guys were dummies and somehow they managed to help keep the species going. Shifting her weight from one knee to the other, she adjusted her height, got the angle that she wanted and as close as she thought she would need to be in order to work comfortably.

Anna grabbed the shaft and guided the cock to Clara’s welcoming heat. She lined up the toy, pushed forward and…the dildo slid upwards instead of inwards, nudging against Clara’s clit as Anna somehow managed to miss. Damnit! At least she kept herself from cursing aloud and drawing more attention to her mistake. In an effort to recover, the wolf decided to pull back and run the dildo through Clara’s folds again, trying to make it look like she was grinding the toy against her lover on purpose rather than by accident. At least the motion accomplished getting the toy nice and lubricated….hopefully that would keep her from messing up again.

On her second attempt, Anna learned from her first mistake and adjusted, taking a firmer hold of the shaft of the dildo and not letting go until she saw the flared head sink inside of Clara’s folds. She had to push a little harder than she thought she would have to, but Anna managed to sink more of the toy inside of her mate, dark eyes watching her lover’s face carefully for any signs of pain or discomfort. Once Anna was buried to the hilt inside of her lover, she leaned down, planting a slow, sensual kiss on Clara’s lips. She gave a few experimental thrusts as she kissed her lover, trying to find a rhythm as well as kissing her girlfriend and using her hands to play with her a little bit, keeping Leslie’s tips in mind. But after a few thrusts, Anna realized that this position wasn’t really for her, so she tried something different. She didn’t know a ton about sex from personal experience, but she had watched plenty of porn to help fill in the blanks. The lithe wolf got back up onto her knees and then grasped Clara’s legs, urging them back towards her mate’s chest so that Anna could use them as a handhold for better leverage.

At first Anna focused solely on thrusting in the new position, liking it a lot better, but still trying to get a good rhythm going. “You can open your eyes now…” Anna panted, growing more and more comfortable and confident with every moan that a thrust got her.

Anna had a knack for taking control, and Clara could swear her lover enjoyed tormenting her. Even as she opened her eyes to plead she was met with a chastising 'keep them closed' type remark. It wasn't a joke either, her lover stopped, completely halting all pleasurable movements of her tongue and fingers, the need swelling up inside Clara as she closed her eyes, though not without an irritated huff, not use to having a woman resist her doe eyes. That was just another reason Anna was special, she didn't fall for Clara's bullshit, always seeing right through her little tantrums or cuteness, at least most of the time. Not that it wasn't nice to slip something by now and again with the women before Anna, but it was much nicer to have someone who cared and knew enough to call her shit, and she no longer got away with just being the 'Cute French girl. Well she did, but it was for entirely different reasons, like Anna teasing her pronunciations or giggling when she went on a rant about the stupidity of the united states stand against the metric system. Fucking pounds, inches... Fucking ridiculous.

Anna kept her in check, which was a good thing, and it worked as she closed her eyes and waited for her lover to continue, whining softly as her loins ached to be claimed. It seemed her evil little bunny wasn't done teasing her however, the cock pressing up against her only to be directed upward, shoving against her clit and sending a sharp cry of pleasure to jolt out of her, followed by soft but miserable whining as she was given just enough pleasure from the grinding to feel good but get nowhere. Kisses kept her busy for a moment but soon she was unable to keep her mind from the teasing, and she couldn't stop herself as soft whines poured out, her lips trembling as the word 'please' slipped out a few more times, followed by a "Please fuck me Anna, I beg you." It was on the nose but after another few whimpering moments of self-pity she cried out much too loud to be private "Fuck me like your little bitch Anna!"

She had long since lost control, and as their position changed and Anna finally shoved inside of her she moaned out, relaxing herself as much as possible to allow Anna to do absolutely anything she wanted. Anything even included opening her eyes when she was told she could, and the scene that awaited her was incredible, the source of her moaning being her lover fucking her like a whore, the look on Anna's face as she panted and thrust incredible, and nothing Clara had pictured in her head could match up to seeing it happen, and her loud, sweet moans rang out as she found herself fucked after quite some time. "Oh fuck Anna, it feels so damn good..." She groaned out, legs helpless, in reality all of Clara was being controlled and claimed by her lover. Yet she still had a single word, a desire for when Anna became slightly accustomed to the toy, but it was a word she had to say, and that was "Rougher."

Hearing the filthy words of submission coated in a sexy French accent had broken the Latina Alpha’s self-control. She had never once felt the urge to shift as strongly as she did right now. Every muscle in her body tightened as she tried to beat the animal back, her human side not wanting to ruin this evening with her rougher side…but that was what her mate wanted, wasn’t it? For Anna to be rough with her? “Clara, I-“ She couldn’t even finish her sentence to warn her lover before she shifted, the exotic copper coated wolf now towering over her love. Tall and lean, she wasn’t the same powerhouse as her siblings, but the fast wolf didn’t really need to be in order to take care of Clara’s desire. Anna may not have the muscle mass to increase the force of her thrusts but she definitely could muster up enough acceleration to give her mate the rough pounding that she so prettily pled for. With a fierce, animalistic growl, Anna plunged her cock roughly back into Clara, pulling out all the way until only the tip of the head remained inside of her clutching heat before ramming herself back home again.

The harness dug uncomfortably into her hips as it strained against the seams and fasteners, but thankfully the material didn’t give way just because of her change in size. In this form she was stronger, better suited to try adjusting the angle of her thrusts in an attempt to see if she could drag the flared head of the toy over the sensitive spot of her front wall that always drove her mate crazy. She wasn’t really successful in finding it, but she did manage to find an angle that made the base of the toy rub against her clit every time she pushed forward. The wolf groaned, taking her lover more brutally now that she could finally feel stimulation as well. Watching Clara, hearing her mate moan and cry out, sharing this experience and connection with her love…it was a lot, more intensely pleasurable than Anna could have ever dreamt. It wasn’t much longer before the wolf was trembling, the pressure that had built up in her core finally coming to a breaking point and suddenly shot through her nerves. Her head tipped back and a loud, throaty howl poured out of her muzzle as she came. So focused on her pleasure that she was barely aware of the sudden flood of wetness that splashed against the front of the harness, down her thighs and all over Clara’s splayed sex.

After they both had cum and the wolf was contemplating subjecting her lover to another round, Anna’s amber eyes came down to rest on her mate’s exposed throat. She wanted to bite, to sink her teeth into Clara’s neck hard enough to draw blood and leave a scar that would be enough to forever mark this woman as hers. But before she did something so rash that might ruin their relationship, the human side managed to make a break for freedom, the young werewolf transforming back, panting heavily and just about collapsing ontop of Clara from the effort of changing from one form to another. She never really shifted all that often…so that brief stint had really drained her. “Fuck…” She never really cursed all that often either, but laying atop her lover pressed the absolutely drenched front of the harness into her, reminding her that she had made a mess of the sheets with her arousal. Anna turned bright red, hiding her face in Clara’s neck because she had never squirted before and the discovery that she could was pretty damn embarrassing.

Clara wanted to submit, Anna was a gorgeous woman and the thought of her cute little bunny growling and slamming inside of her was an incredibly arousing thought. More than that she felt like having Anna fuck her roughly would make it a lot easier when Clara did the same thing to her in the future, considering she would take a much more gentle approach. Perhaps doing would make receiving a bit easier on her in the near future. What she hadn't expected was for the idea of being rough with her to be such a tantalizing one as to cause her lover to shift. She had never really seen Anna shift outside of the competition, Anna seemed so soft and logical most of the time, so having her shift was a total surprise, and an incredible turn-on. Part of Clara had known her lover would share that dominant gene her other siblings seemed to thrive off of. Guh, everything Anna did was arousing, from being cute and adorable, and experienced, to her current dominant self.

She barely had time to prepare herself before the animalistic side of Anna took over and she felt thrust after hard thrust, hips slamming together, Clara moaning out like a whore for all to hear. There was nothing to do but cry out and enjoy it, take everything her lover had to give, the speed and desperation behind the thrusts compensating for her inexperience, Clara could barely even tell her girlfriend didn't know what she was doing. "Oh my god!" She cried out, hands grabbing at the sheets beneath her, gripping the fabric and her voice spilled out, sweet moans of ecstasy filling the air. She was helpless, pinned beneath her lover in wolf form, unable to resist as she was fucked relentlessly, just liked she had wanted but never thought would happen. Part of her hadn't expected Anna to awaken so easily... But one she had, Clara had stood no chance, legs pinned to her body and spread nice and wide for the other Alpha.

Then finally she exploded, back trying to arch against the pressure keeping her down and body shaking as the first powerful orgasm in some time started to shake her body. Despite her eyes practically rolling back in her head she still caught everything, too enamored by her big strong wolf to stop paying attention completely, even for the intense pleasure. She felt the wetness splash over her, Anna apparently being a squirter under the right conditions, which only made Clara think she could do better with her mate to ensure she got to experience that lovely thing again. What had caught her attention all the more was those eyes. Even as her mate cursed and hid her face Clara smiled, letting her body relax as her arms wrapped around Anna and she pulled the girl close. "Holy shit Anna... You're a beast." She grinned, panting softly as she stroked the woman's hair. "You know... If you want... I wouldn't be against you sinking your teeth into my neck." She gulped, that offer being pretty damn intimate, but after all they had went through it was another gesture Clara felt comfortable giving Anna, just to say 'I love you... And I think you'll be the last woman I'm ever with', of course that was without saying that out loud and freaking the girl out. Then again, suddenness seemed to be Clara's thing, just going with her heart.

Anna blushed even brighter at the compliment of ‘beast’; few people praised the young girl’s wolf form in such a way, though that might be because the only time anyone ever saw it, Anna was running in a rather peaceful competition. Almost all of her transformations were premeditated and usually she had enough time to carbo load; because she was still young and didn’t transform very often, Anna still really needed to eat a lot before she shifted so that she could maintain her form. So no one ever got to see the true ‘beast’ inside of Anna, no one except Clara that is.

“Aw…Clara…” What her girlfriend was offering was absolutely touching. As logical as Anna was, she knew that Clara was the one. There was no empirical evidence to support the intangible bond she felt, but Anna knew that it was there and that it was strong. Hearing Clara say that she felt the same way, even if she wasn’t actually saying it, was a relief. She picked her head up from her hiding spot and leaned up, capturing her lover’s mouth in a slow, sweet kiss. “Mmmm… I do want to, I love you, and I want everyone to know that you’re mine…but I don’t think I have it in me to shift again, not unless you want to take care of my unconscious butt.” Anna smiled and nipped at her mate’s neck affectionately. Her blunt teeth would hurt a lot more than the sharp fangs of her wolf, so for now she would take a raincheck on Clara’s offer.

“I do think I have enough strength left in me though to go for another round though…” The wolf purred and her hips ground forward, rubbing her mound against Clara’s parted slit. Now that the sexual tension edge had been taken off, Anna and Clara could take things slower and make love for the rest of the night before passing out in eachother’s arms.

---

After a pleasant dinner with her two girls and a couple of drinks, Mara was feeling much better. She had spent most of her meal nuzzling affectionately at Arlann, wordlessly apologizing for being a brat and storming off for what turned out to be no reason. Of course this wasn’t the first time that Mara had done such a thing and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. The Alpha just had a lot of trust, commitment, and jealousy issues…coupled with her workaholic nature and occasional dragon bitch fits, she often wondered what a girl like Arlann was doing with her to begin with. Maybe they were just good for eachother because they were opposites and that was enough to sustain their relationship.

“So…uh-um…how does the whole…sh-shifting tha-thing work?” Sammie piped up after a little while of snuggling next to Mara’s side. Although her boss had been giving a lot of affectionate nuzzles to Arlann, the wolf hadn’t taken her one arm off of Sammie the entire night, protectively hold the beta in what Sammie recognized to be a silent apology from her proud boss. “I w-won’t be stuck that w-way…will I?” Turning into a feral wolf was the beta’s biggest concern. She didn’t have control of her shifting when she did, not like an Alpha. The full moon just came out and then Sammie transformed, whether she wanted to or not, she became a wolf when it was out and once it was over she could go back to being human.

Clara smiled and nuzzled her mate back and sighed gently. "As much as taking care of you would be okay with me, we can wait... And in the morning if you feel up to it... I um... I want you to mark me. You can wait if you want, I don't have to mark you back just yet, but I would like it to be plain to everyone that I've given myself to you, if word doesn't spread from me moaning like a beta." She grinned and nipped at her mate's neck, part of her aching to shift herself and sink her powerful teeth into Anna's supple flesh. Unlike her girlfriend shifting didn't do much to her, whether it was her pure blood or the fact that she had such a strong wolf... It just never bothered her. Sure she got tired a bit faster, and she needed to eat like crazy, but managing all of that had been rather easy for her, and it showed no signs of changing after her last match. A bit tired, needing sleep, but some of that had come from her tension with Anna... Worry wore her more ragged than transforming had.

"Again?" She responded with an exciting question, making sure her mate was ready to go another round before letting out a soft moan. "You know... We can cuddle and make love all you want, I'll never say no." Part of her wanted to make a much more submissive, slutty offer. She was tempted to suggest she get on all fours and take it in the ass, truly give herself to her mate in an even more beta like way, but she didn't. An even bigger part of her wanted a night of comfort and love-making, and she leaned up to kiss Anna as she ground her hips along with the other wolf's. "Mmmm, my little bunny..." She growled softly, leaning forward and letting her mouth claim soft flesh, admiring her Latina lover and finding herself wondering how she had become so lucky. Anna was a catch, the type of woman she could really see herself spending the rest of her life with, the woman. How had nobody else snatched her up? One day she was going to have to ask Anna just how often she had to beat the suitors away and what in the hell had really attracted the woman to her... Sure Clara could be charming, but the fact that Anna had chosen her, it still felt a bit surreal. Sex first though, interrogation for the truth when they were bored and she just wanted to talk.

---

Arlann could tell Mara was paying extra attention to her and it only reminded the mage that they needed a night just the two of them... Right when they got back they could do that, a display of love for her mate that reaffirmed that she loved Mara above all else. She could do that, Arlann sucked at romance but she could put in the effort to make it work. A nice dinner, a hotel room, a long soak in the tub together, pay-per-view porn, romance and toys... She could do all of that. They could have done all of that at home as well, but Arlann would prefer Sammie being at their place on a night she wouldn't be able to get a hold of them, she would be safe there and romantic night with her mate or not she couldn't do anything unless she knew their very important lover was safe and sound... She really did love the girl in the oddest way, and she knew Mara felt the same. Still, a night for just them would be nice, and it would give Sammie a nice rest after Parekura, some time not getting worn out every night... And morning... And sometimes in the afternoon.

"Well, I haven't actually done this but I gave it some thought. I think I can simply draw it out with my magic, keep you in complete control like an alpha. Basically I'll just be bringing the wolf out while keeping you in complete control. Sounds simpler than it is but I don't know how to explain it, I just know what I can do" She chuckled and reached behind Mara to squeeze Sammie's ass. "Don't worry, I would never risk anything that I thought could hurt you Sammie. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. It's perfectly safe, and you're going to be absolutely incredible, all wolfed out, both of you with cocks. I'm guessing it's going to be even more pleasurable than my spell... Well, maybe not if you include my sensitivity spell, but yeah... I have a feeling you're both really going to enjoy this, and I can see myself loving it already"

She chuckled, very excited to have both of the women all over her, and leaned over to bite her mate's neck hard. "Ready to fuck my tight little hole?" She smirked, licking Mara's earlobe and nibbling on it ever so gently. "I mean, you were so jealous earlier, and all I was doing was thinking of you." All the while she had started them moving towards the tent, full, a bit drunk, and ready to try out her magic to get both her lovely ladies nice and primal, though she wasn't exactly sure she would be able to stand after they both went wolf and got cocks... That was a lot of primal desire being unleashed on her all at once. Fuck, it was as exciting as it was scary, two horny wolves... Throbbing things... Guh, it was going to be an interesting night.

"Mhmm" the wolf hummed happily and tilted her head into Arlann's nibbling teeth. Her hand reached down, giving her mate's rear a playful smack as the trio walked back towards the tent. "I'll just have to finish with your ass though...Sammie is going to just have to keep fucking your ass though, at least until she can learn to control where she cums." Mara loved the beta to pieces, but she was still very possessive of Arlann's pussy. She was willing to let Sammie fuck her mate's slit, but if anyone but the Alpha came inside of the mage's sex, Mara would surely go on a rampage.

"It's hard t-to do!" Sammie whimpered. How was she supposed to pull out and stop thrusting into something that felt so good? Especially when she was in the middle of an orgasm! Maybe one day she'd have more control...but for now she couldn't help cumming inside of whatever hole she was in.

"It's fine Sammie." The Alpha chuckled, her assistant was so cute. "I'm sure Arlann loves it." She gave the beta a reassuring smile. Before long, the three of them made it back to the large tent for some play time. Mara was so excited that she shifted once they got inside, transforming into a large, grey wolf that was a bit odd in that it had tiger stripes that went down her lower back and buttocks like a thylacine. It was a marking that some of the Australian and Maori wolves shared and that she had inherited from her father. Her wolf was actually a lot like her dad's; tall and muscular, Mara could have competed in Unleashed if she wasn't so refined like her mother. The Alpha was just too domesticated to be competing with wilder wolves like Jackson and Jessie, preferring the less barbaric melee weapons competition for herself.

Before she burst through the roof of the tent, Mara got down onto her knees to wait. She was doing a pretty good job of not jumping onto her two girls...it was tempting though. The only thing that kept her from doing so was the knowledge that she really needed a cock in order to make the most of this. Golden eyes looked at her mate expectantly, obviously her wolf had just as little patience as the human half.

Arlann could understand Mara's little rule about another person claiming her pussy in such a way... The risk could not be ignored, it was something for only her mate, and was one of the ways she could still show Mara that she was special. Of course the thought of getting pregnant wasn't one Arlann wanted to entertain, honestly she had never much considered children. She took precautions, both human and magical, but the gesture of agreeing with the rule was still effective, and she grinned over at Sammie, "Well you better learn cutie, because if you don't I'm just going to cast a little spell and make you unable to cum... You'll hit that peak over and over and over, and yet you'll never feel the satisfaction. It'll be training wheels of sorts." She was serious, it would be fun to do that, though she would have to be careful, Sammie was too cute to tease too badly, Arlann couldn't keep herself together.

With Mara things were easier, torturing her mate was fun, the reactions were fun, and while she found Sammie's reactions to teasing absolutely adorable, she had a feeling if Sammie truly started whimpering or pleading that she would break instantly. She didn't want to break the trust anyways, it seemed Sammie was stuttering less around them and she wasn't going to risk that changing, the stutter was cute but it didn't mean as much as knowing Sammie felt comfortable around them. Hell the girl was comfortable enough to hear Arlann speak about magic she had never done before and be okay with it, apparently Sammie trusted them both tremendously, it was special.

Where Arlann tried to build a certain mood, stroking Sammie's hand and ready to explain it all to her when they arrived at the tent, Mara took a different approach, impatience. It had always been that way, Mara never could wait for anything she wanted. Arlann remembered countless birthdays and holidays with Mara, she could never sit still, always snooping and asking about the timing of the presents... Trying to barter small deals, like the one now if I do this and the rest later. She was such a business woman. Arlann was accustomed to it however, as was Sammie, so the mage simply grinned over and pet her big bad wolf, observing her transformed state and admiring the look. When they were together as kids she had only seen the shift a few times, Mara's wolf was beautiful.

Arlann knew better than to give her mate a cock before Sammie, Mara wouldn't let her do anything else once she had the pleasure tool. Instead she kissed Mara on the nose and turned to Sammie, a hand going up and stroking the girl's cheek. "Just relax, take deep breaths and don't fight it. I'm going to draw out your wolf with my own power, you should have complete control, maybe even more than you're use to, I'm mimicking what happens when an alpha turns after all." Without another word Arlann took Sammie's hand and closed her eyes, letting her magic transfer over and slowly searching, ready to pull the wolf out of its adorable shell... And it worked. She hadn't been sure at first but when Sammie began to shift she grinned, focusing but ecstatic that her on the fly spell was doing the trick. She wasn't considered a magical genius for nothing. She was thrilled, but as she let Sammie take it in, she added the next twist, giving both her mate and their lover a cock. It took a moment, and more magical energy than Arlann would have liked, but soon a cock, inspired by the look and size of Jessie's, was growing between each of their legs, and hopefully it would feel and function spectacularly. Either way, it would go with their wolf forms... And Arlann was ready to help the women give them a try.

Mara whined when Arlann made it clear that Sammie was going to be dealt with first. She wanted her new addition to play with right now!!! With a huff the wolf pouted and decided to use this time to contemplate how she was going to get Arlann back for this... Maybe she'd be greedy and just go full tilt right away, or be mean and not cum inside of Arlann tonight. She knew that her mate secretly liked to be marked in such a primal way, so perhaps denying her something that she wanted for awhile would be an adequate punishment for making Mara wait.

Sammie seemed to perk up a bit as Arlann revealed that she would have more control over her wolf. When she shifted under a full moon, Sammie had little to no control over her actions, she had to trust Alphas to guide her. Like all betas, she would make the drive out of the city and go somewhere that had zero human inhabitants, usually a wildlife reservation or a national park, in order to not be a danger to herself or others; all her wolf ever wanted was to feed, fight, or fuck. With Arlann's magic running the show rather than the light of the full moon, Sammie began to shift. It was still a painful process, one that made her flinch a bit as it happened. It wasn't too bad though, her body didn't make leaps forward in muscle and height the way an Alpha's did. She was about the same size as her human form, maybe an inch or so taller, with the same sleek, graceful build, her fur was just a plain grey with no interesting markings except for the black tips of her ears and streaks of white on her forearms. Sammie felt the animal urges begin to sweep over her mind, they weren't as overwhelming as they usually were, which was good because as soon as she grew a cock she almost forgot her place and pounced on Arlann before Mara had a chance to.

Mara existed in a perpetual state of arousal whenever she was with her mate. They could have been doing the most boring, mundane, unsexy thing possible and Mara would still be wet and ready to fuck her lover or be fucked in a matter of seconds. When her mind wasn't full of business, it was busy living in a world of fantasy, most of which involved her doing very inappropriate things to her lover in public places. (Mara was a huuugggeee exhibitionist but refrained from doing it anywhere really public for fear of tabloid journalists finding her). So the second Arlann gave her a cock, the wolf was ready to go. Rock hard, throbbing, and with that raw need to be buried inside a warm body, Mara pounced on her mate.

For the briefest of moments she nipped at her lover's neck, gave a little whine of pleading, did all the things a good and proper wolf would do but in a condensed amount of time. Then she rammed inside of Arlann, not able to wait any longer, she had run out of patience and couldn't help herself. Her thick cock forced its way inside, stretching Arlann's pussy further than it had ever been before. With a growl she managed to get off a few brutal pumps before her ears twitched at the sound of a pitiful whine behind her. She turned to see Sammie, looking almost as though she were in pain...she probably was, if the way the poor beta's cock was straining was any indication. Mara woofed softly and Sammie immediately got into motion, scrambling to lay down and do as she was told. Then Mara picked up her mate, coaxing Arlann's legs to wrap around her waist as she moved the Mage into position over Sammie's shaft.

Mara withdrew entirely from Arlann's clinging heat with a soft groan, giving Sammie another order barking order so that the beta would thrust inside of her mate's slit in order to get her cock nice and slick so that she could take the mage's ass. The moment that Sammie was soaked, she pulled out, not wanting to overstay her welcome inside of Arlann's pussy and piss off her Alpha. Her obedience was immediately rewarded as Mara, who still held the Mage in her arms, rammed inside of her mate and then positioned her over Sammie's cock. "Spread..." Mara struggled with the word, it has been a long time since she has spoken to Arlann as a wolf, she used to be quite good at it when they were kids but now her vocal cords were out of practice. She looked at her mate and then peered pointedly over her shoulder and to her rear, trying to signal that she wanted her little Mage slut to spread her own ass cheeks for Sammie like a good girl. Either wolf could have easily done the task, but Mara wanted her mate humiliated like the beta bitch that she was.

Sammie's wolf was fucking adorable. As opposed to Mara's slightly intimidating powerhouse, Sammie was about the same size with the same feminine grace the woman usually had... And some very cute ears. Arlann almost squealed, wanting so badly to pain her two girls one day, but holding back as she focused on what was right in front of her, and in a matter of moments that was two powerful werewolves with huge throbbing cocks. "I'm a lesbian right?" She muttered under her breath, tapping her head with her finger as she thought back. Sometimes it was hard to think... She didn't find guys attractive, but being claimed like recently was very... Satisfying. Then there was the cock itself, she had always loved strapons and it was basically an improvement on that. Maybe this was just what she got for watching hentai too often, an obsession for girls with cocks, and considering she was a very talented, uninhibited mage... Well, she just kind of made her fantasies come to life. "Yep." She muttered again, both times too low for her ladies to hear her. She was a lesbian, she just kind of... Liked her girls with throbbing things to fuck her with, most of the time. Damn anime porn.

Her insane mind distracted her long enough for Mara to make the move, her mate completely incapable of waiting for anything, always taking what she wanted. In a way Arlann had always loved that about Mara, though at times it had been one of the most painful parts of her childhood. When she looked at Mara, knowing the woman had always taken what she wanted... She had always wondered why she wasn't something Mara wanted. If she had been... Well, Mara would have just taken her right? Maybe the only reason they were together was because they had the time apart and Mara finally saw her as a woman and not the childhood friend... Really they hadn't gotten together because of friendship, but hatred. Mara had considered her a pain in the ass for years, Arlann had hated Mara for leaving her, and somehow torture turned into sex... And Arlann couldn't keep her feelings from bubbling back up... And now, well now she was happy. What a strange way for them to be together. Still, she couldn't help but wish Mara had taken her when they were kids... They would have had years together they had ended up losing.

"Fuck Mara!" It was somewhere between a genuine complaint and climactic moan, the huge cock bigger than any she had ever taken... And it had just been shoved up inside of her, painful but also unimaginably pleasurable. Each thrust had her moaning out in long, quivering spurts. Now she knew why that Leslie woman couldn't help but moan like some beta slut... These cocks were not made to be easy for humans to take. Just the few pumps of Mara's hips had been enough to convince Arlann she wanted more though, the intense spikes of pleasure dwarfed the pain, and she couldn't resist the fantasies in her head. She was about to be fucked by two futanari werewolves... It was a pretty sexy image.

So Arlann clung to her mate, holding tight and hiding her face in the crook of Mara's neck, groaning as she was positioned, a whine as Mara pulled out, and then loud, needy moans as Sammie pumped up into her. Both of them were being rough, perhaps the animal inside, but it was amazing, the powerful thrusts were being delivered mercilessly, and Arlann couldn't help but think back to her first night with Mara... She definitely got off on the rough and fucked up side of sex. It was tiresome though, and it took all she could to cling to her mate, that was, until she was given an order. Arlann pulled back a bit to look into Mara's eyes, but she saw nothing but a demand for her to do as the alpha said. That look, fuck it was a turn on. She liked when Mara demanded or just took what she wanted, power was such a turn-on. "Yes..." She spoke softly, looking back at Sammie, who despite her desperation looked even more wanting than ever.

In a show of obedience, mostly to Mara's demand, but also to Sammie in yet another demonstration of how she was definitely not the beta or slave in the relationship, she let go of Mara and reached down to spread her incredible cheeks, fingers digging in to the white flesh as she whined and nodded downwards. "Fuck me Sammie... I'm the beta bitch for both of you tonight." She whined one more time before turning her head back around and letting her head fall on to Mara's shoulder again, kissing her neck and whispering in her ear, "Break me tonight... If I don't pass out, I'm not going to let you cum for a few days." It was an idle threat... Mostly, but it was more of a motivational tool anyways, and it would ensure Mara didn't stop until they had cum so many times and Arlann was unconscious and a little broken. Plus, with Sammie's primal side unleashed, she was confident the stuttering cutie would be quite the beast.

Sammie couldn’t take her eyes off of Arlann even if she wanted to. Sure it was tempting to look at Mara’s cock and wonder it would be like to have the Alpha take her, but she couldn’t fantasize about that when there was a very real, very sexy mage and her spread ass dangling just inches from her own rock hard member. The wolf whined softly, hips pushing upward as Mara cruelly held Arlann out of reach.

Mara felt bad teasing Sammie, but if her mate wanted to be broken tonight well, then her assistant would have to be wound tighter so that she’d finally snap and be a real wolf. The beta was always so gentle and tender, wonderful for nights back home but such traits didn’t quite sync up with the feralness Parekura. When it looked like the only thing that kept Sammie from getting up and trying to take Arlann by force was the fact that Mara was a terrifying Alpha, she lowered the mage down onto the beta’s aching cock. She could have probably just fucked Arlann in this position, with her mate sitting up and clutching the wolf’s form, but Mara needed her own sort of inspiration if she was really going to commit to breaking her mate.

The wolf urged her lover to lay back, gently pushing her so that she ended up resting on the soft, fluffy pillows of Sammie’s breasts. As expected, it didn’t even take a full second before Sammie began to shower Arlann with licks to her neck and nibbles to her ear. Despite her attempt to tease her assistant and make her snap, Sammie really was such a cuddly thing that she couldn’t resist showering Arlann with affection, even in her wild wolf’s form. Of course watching a beta do such things to her mate made Mara jealous, insanely so, because a moment later the Alpha was ramming her thick cock in and out of Arlann at a brutal pace. Mara was being selfish, all she wanted to do was release this growing pressure that was building up in her core so that she could mark this gorgeous bitch as hers.

----

Jade was going to kill him.

Jackson had given the insatiable female every drop he had, had fucked her for nearly two straight hours, and still, she was awake, kissing him and clawing at him, practically begging for more. He’d never bedded a female with such a sexual appetite before; it was arousing as it was exhausting. Usually it was impossible to find a girl that liked sex as much as him. So now that he’d found one that was still A&Ox3 after three amazing rounds of sex, he wanted to work even harder to keep her.

The tall male gave Jade one quick, fierce kiss on the lips before he worked his way down her body, mind set on the goal of giving her a night that she would never forget. Lips and tongue blazed a hot trail of kisses down her throat, teeth coming out only when he got to Jade’s chest in order to graze over the stiff points of her nipples. He didn’t really care that her breasts were small, they were perky and were just large enough for him to grab onto to fondle, that’s all that mattered to him. Jackson worshipped those soft mounds until Jade was squirming under him in desire before he finally moved down further, kissing over the flat plane of her stomach before finally reaching his goal: his lover’s well fucked sex…though apparently not well fucked enough if she was still craving more.

Dark eyes settled on the outer lips that were still parted and swollen, on to the inner folds that were a darker red from tonight’s overuse. “Beautiful…” Jackson rumbled his approval as he looked over Jade. He was one of the few guys that actually –liked- going down on a girl. Most men found it a chore or were horrified once they were eye level with a pussy, but the Latino wolf loved the scent and taste of a woman too much to be bothered by the inevitable ache in his jaw. He dove right in, gentle to start…at least for the first orgasm or two. Once Jade had time to recuperate a little bit, he added his fingers, eager to prove to his lover that no man could ever give her the pleasure that he could.

It wasn't Arlann's first night being sandwiched between the two gorgeous women she was lucky enough to call her lovers. In fact being fucked by both of them had become one of her favorite things, the difference in personality and tempo both making it impossible for Arlann's body to acclimate, and as such there was no way for her to hold back, she was a slave to the pleasure. As true as that was there had been nothing that could prepare her for both of them in wolf form... Not even the fantasies and imagination of the highly creative mage... It quickly became something unfathomable. Yes, she wanted to be fucked and broken, but Mara played Sammie's needs like a fiddle, keeping Arlann away just long enough to work the beta into a frenzy, and then helping Arlann offer up her ass to the ravenous beast... Even the cute, adorable Sammie had her limits to how long she could hold out, and in wolf form the time before she exploded and became desperate was short, especially with a real cock extending from her body.

Truly though Mara chose to display her genius in the oddest of ways, first using her knowledge of the beta's personality to light a fire under her, which led to Arlann's ass being slammed by thick beta cock, and her voice to cry out in need, need for more... For Mara to join. It didn't take long for her mate to push it even further, not only manipulating Sammie but soon herself, that jealous look in her eyes one all too familiar to the mage. It gave her just enough time to prepare... But no idea how, and by the time she considered kissing her lover to cool her off, it was too late. Arlann nearly passed out on the spot, the two gigantic werewolf members shoved inside her, and Mara didn't give her a chance to breath between trusts, feral instincts driving her to truly break the mage... And as usual Sammie doing the exact opposite, kissing and nuzzling at Arlann, providing two very different sensations met right where they both speared her.

She couldn't even form words, only whimpers and moans could escape, the one muffled fuck she tried to deliver almost causing her to bite her tongue. Arlann was helpless, and within a minute had started to cum, climaxing in Mara's arms and biting her mate's neck, Sammie doing the same to her as she jaggedly thrust into Arlann's ass. The mage's entire body was saying 'fuck me, break me, claim me' to both of them without words, but more than that her quick orgasm said enough. She wasn't even sure she could take it... But fuck did she want it. She needed to even the playing field though, and as fingers brushed over her two lovers, the familiar sensitivity magic flowed through them both... More potent than ever. Without it they would break her without a sweat, and that would have been no fun... Now all she had to do was squeeze even tighter than she already was with two cocks shoved inside her tight, quick healing, holes... And yet another idea crossed her mind, a grin on her face even as she moaned.

Arlann could be... Horrible. It was simply who she was, a real pain in the ass, and as such she decided to really get her two women worked up, taking it until their was the slightest pause, panting to try and catch her breath but also speaking as quickly and clearly as possible, more magic running through both of her lovers. "Heh..." She took a few seconds to catch some of her breath. "I just cast... Magic..." She took a few more, almost painful breaths, and continued, "So you can't... Cum..." She huffed, grinning at Mara, "So until I... Pass out... It won't dispel." She the leaned her head back on Sammie's shoulder and craned her neck to kiss the girl's cheek. "Good luck."

---

Jade's long time away from a talented lover had built up quite the hunger in her, and that combined with her physical stamina and what, at this point, could only be a heat... Well, she couldn't imagine stopping. Jackson was making it difficult for her though, each round with him being like three with another lover, and he only seemed to grow more determined every time she straddled him for more. It was impressive, and for the repressed sex fiend in her it was more than that... It was perfect. She had never been with a man who knew how to please her like Jackson did, and with such attention to detail. She was falling in love... Odd, but during a heat sex was all she gave a fuck about, and Jackson was basically a god in bed, or at least from what she had seen so far he was.

As if his skill wasn't enough he did things no other men did. First, he really seemed to like her fitness level, whether it be because he was in such impeccable shape, or because he liked toned, athletic women, she didn't know. Then there were her breasts, small, enough for a nice handful and perky as hell, but not what most guys desired. Jackson seemed perfectly satisfied with them. Most importantly though he didn't seem to mind that she couldn't moan, expressions on his face giving away how pleased he was when her face showed her approval, or when she panted like the bitch in heat she apparently was. Well... That was supposed to be the most important. As soon as he slid down south that changed. A guy who would willingly eat a woman out? He had to be some sort of martian built to pleasure a woman. Okay, that was a corny thought, but it was a difficult thing to imagine... A guy like Jackson... She refused to think about how he would be out of her life after Parekura.

Instead she focused intently on Jackson's mouth... And then fingers... And... Oh fuck. After several orgasms she was finally feeling the exhaustion, hands gripping Jackson's hair as she tried for yet another climax, definitely already having broken her all time record for the most climaxes in a single day... And in such a short time. Her hips bucked up and she came yet again... And there it was, her sixth orgasm. When it finally ended her arched back slammed back down and she laid there, panting. Still, while she did feel a bit tired, her first heat in so long kept her going, and she pushed up from her back, in the process flipping, or at least making it clear she wanted Jackson to flip over... And then in what was going to be the most embarrassing memory of her entire life, she began riding his face, her feral desires overriding her semi-shy nature... And there was nothing she could do to stop it once she realized how good it felt... Jackson had his work cut out for him.

Mara wore a proud grin as she felt Arlann's slit flutter and squeeze around her cock within the first few minutes of round one. She had never made a partner cum so quickly before, and it filled her with a sense of accomplishment to have her mate unraveling within the first five minutes. "Good girl..." The wolf purred out her approval, as jealous as she was, she couldn't be mad, she knew that Arlann was moaning for her, cumming for her. "My mate... My Arlann... Hnngfh!" Mara grunted in surprise as the heat the wrapped around her member became more intense, the silken walls that gripped her cock felt even more amazing. Arlann had just cast another spell on her, this one boosting her sensitivity and making it very difficult to hold back her own orgasm.

Sammie was more or less just along for the ride, the beta having stopped thrusting once Arlann had orgasmed, the wolf just laying there, savoring the feeling of the mage's taboo hole tightening around her, then she would start bucking again, jagged, haphazard thrusts with no rhythm because she was just so distracted. Watching Mara claim her mate was incredible and sometimes she would just get so caught up watching the alpha plow the Mage that she forgot that she was supposed to be moving her hips too. When Arlann cast her spell to increase their sensitivity and told them both they wouldn't be allowed to cum, Sammie let out a soft, pitiful whine. She should have came when she had the chance rather than try to hold back in order to impress Mara with her control!

"You what?!" Mara snarled, looking wilder than ever at the news that she wasn't allowed to cum until she fucked her mate to unconsciousness. Of course she thought the Mage was just being funny, one of Arlann's dumb jokes that were supposed to motivate her by testing her temper. So she tried, pumping her hips, getting closer and closer to orgasm....and then nothing. She was right on the precipice of a massive climax and she couldn't pass over the peak to fall into a pool of orgasmic bliss.

"Remove your spell!" Mara growled and switched her position from kneeling over Arlann to laying right over her, muscular arms forming a cage around the Mage as she went nose to nose with her naughty mate. She took all of her frustration at not being allowed to orgasm out on her lover, brutally plowing into her over and over again, absolutely sure that Arlann was going to have some very interesting bruises to show off in the morning, if she even had the strength left to walk out of the tent at all tomorrow.

Nothing was quite as satisfying as making her mate squirm, especially in her primal werewolf form when she was more unreasonable than ever. As cute as it was to hear Sammie moaning and whining, having Mara ready to explode was much more satisfying... Arlann had always had some rather twisted fascination with angering her childhood friend. When she thought about it, and thinking was a very hard thing to do with two very needy, and slightly angry werewolves fucking both holes, it was pretty obvious she enjoyed being punished by her mate. Even when they were younger she would do things, a big reason also being for the attention. She wondered how Mara had never noticed... How the wolf had missed all those years of Arlann being enthralled by her, its not like she made it so hard to figure out... She had been in love with her friend, and anyone paying attention had to have noticed, the idea that Mara hadn't was a bit difficult to believe, even with the woman being as thickheaded as she was.

Sure Arlann was just glad it had finally happened, with how long she had gone without finding another person she loved it made the mage think there would have never been another woman that made her feel the way Mara did. Still, the pain she experienced in the long-term one-sided love didn't go away so easily. It also didn't change how much the mage loved to tease and torment her now mate, which was just another reason having a cutie like Sammie around was a plus. Sammie was precious, funny, intelligent, a pleasure to be around, someone her and Mara both loved, and also the perfect way to tease Mara. Arlann didn't care that it was a bit fucked, a lot of what they were doing, and the mage had found herself liking was fucked. A harem, using a woman she loved quite a bit to tease the love of her life, her mate. Hell, using her magic to give both of her lovers cocks and then using magic to drive them insane... None of it was exactly 'normal', but she wouldn't have had it any other way.

"No." A single, difficult word, escaped Arlann's lips as she found herself pinned between Mara and Sammie, both women desperate. Mara was furious of course, and Sammie didn't seem happy, but Arlann could only grin and look at her mate as she began ravaging her so rough it hurt. The pain only lead to more pleasure though, and before another minute was up she was cumming again, absolutely unable to control herself as every inch of her body felt the powerful thrusts. It was going to take more than a night's sleep to rid herself of the evidence of this night, but hearing Sammie let go as the desires became too strong, and working Mara up into such a tempest... It made it all more than worth it. "Fuuuuck!" She cried out, body buckling quickly as the mage took the most brutal fucking of her entire life. Nothing she had ever imagined had been so raw and beastial. It was incredible, and she let her own sensitivity magic rush through her, wanting to break for them, give them relief but completely crumble between their powerful bodies. Each thrust sent her into a frenzy at that point, body clenching the throbbing cocks and practically daring them to unload, taunting each woman with the pleasure... Pleasure that never let them climax, all while Arlann came over and over in their arms.

Mara growled, so frustrated by the current situation that her teeth came out. That massive jaw opened up, only to close around her mate’s neck. She didn’t apply much pressure, didn’t squeeze enough to break skin…although it was tempting… She’d threatened Arlann’s life all the time when they were kids, but had never once laid a hand on her best friend growing up, at least not unless they were horsing around. Now as an adult it was no different, here Mara was, threatening her friend because she was pissed off and didn’t know what else to do other than bark and growl in order to make an attempt to save face as she got royally fucked over.

Of course relief never came, whether it was because her mate was cruel or because she couldn’t cast a reversal spell after so many orgasms, Mara didn’t know. All she knew was that this pain in her core was killing her, she may just literally die if she didn’t cum soon. Sammie was in the same boat as as the Alpha, the poor beta whimpering and whining pitifully as she jogged her hips in a futile attempt to reach her peak. After what felt like an eternity, Arlann was out cold and Mara couldn’t help herself from still violently thrusting into the lifeless female, searching for her own climax. It must have been the biggest guilt ridden orgasm she had ever had; she didn’t like fucking her mate when she was unconscious, it just made her feel like she was being selfish…way more selfish than she usually was.

Finally relief washed over her as the pressure in her cock barreled up the shaft and poured into her mate, marking the mage as hers. Panting, shivering, and strangely satisfied from only a single orgasm, Mara shifted back into her human form. With a sleepy chuckle, she realized that Sammie too, was passed out and in her human form, soundly sleeping even though she was on the bottom of the pile. Mara mustered up the strength to rearrange the three of them so that they were laying on their sides with Arlann in the middle. Then she kicked away the soaked sheets and found some laying about that were dry, pulling the blankets over that her two girls didn’t freeze as the sweat cooled down their bodies.

----

Jackson stirred slowly as the warm spot next to him turned cold and bare. Usually he woke up at the slightest disturbance, but since Jade had really worn him out last night, the male had actually slept through her leaving. With a sigh, he sat up and looked around the small tent, wondering what the hell had happened. Maybe it was just too much all at once… Jade didn’t seem like the kind of girl that was easy, and here she had been, hopping into bed with him. She probably wouldn’t even had slept with him if they weren’t at Parekura…being here made them all a little more wild and a lot less discerning when it came to who to sleep with. She probably regretted it now that it was the morning and her animal lust was sated…why else would she leave? If she were mad she would’ve stayed and kicked him out or slapped him across the face. If she had been happy or satisfied she would’ve just stayed. It had to be regret that she was feeling…and knowing that just made Jackson’s heart sink.

He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that she wouldn’t be coming back, at least not right away. And unfortunately Jackson couldn’t stay and wait for her, he needed to get ready for the Unleashed final round. It was the culminating event of Parekura, no other competitions would be going on today. Every wolf would be there, cheering for him or his twin. Ugh…fucking Jessie. The wolf growled softly, instantly growing angry at his meddling sister. The motion made his jaw ache though and he flinched just the slightest bit. Jade had ridden his face for so long last night that his jaw and tongue actually hurt from overuse.

Back
Top Bottom