Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ruins-Alexandar/moon

she shook her head a little before finally looking up at him her eyes red. she hadn't been crying, but only just. she was, after all, a strong girls and strong girls didn't cry. "of course you think i'm sick and disgusting. you don't have to lie." she huffed, shaking her head before snorting. "how can this ever be okay James? i kissed you." she pointed out, watching him. "i still want to kiss you. it's just not fair. why can't i ever be normal? like Amanda." she mumbled unhappily. "i wish so much i was like Amanda. she seams to understand the way the world works and stuff." she grumbled before finally looking James in the eye. "i'm sorry. you must think me so horrible... thinking things like that about you..." she sighed. "i just... wish..." she shook her head. "never mind. it doesn't matter anyway, wishes never come true anyway."

James flicks Ananda's head again, "Now have I ever lie to you before? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question!" James states, knowing full well that he had played several pranks on his sister before. He hoped that the little joke could help ease some of the tension in the room. "Look Amanda and I and everyone on this planet have their own issues that make us stand out from the crowd, but that's not always a bad thing. I mean that's what makes us human, and different from everyone else on the planet, our issues and how we choose to work through them.

Now where is that badass soldier girl? The person who decided to take all that pent up anger, rage and furry towards her parents and living situation and put it to use in the special forces of military? What does the way that person choose to deal with her issues say about her character? Great things I would say, and the very last thing that soldier girl would want to do is to just cry in the corner about her issues. Now would she?" James asks as he offers his hand out to his sister to grab and use to get herself up.

she sniffled and then looked at him like he was stupid when he asked if he'd ever lied to her before. then again, he'd never lied about anything serious. he wouldn't lie to her, not now. she managed a small giggle at his immediate retraction and wiped her eyes, looking up at him. "okay." she agreed, standing up and wiping her eyes again. "okay." she managed to end her tears and gave her brother a small smile, she hadn't let go of his hand. "i know it's weird... i really do appreciate it James... and i do love you, i know you can't love me back the same way." she admitted. "but... i do feel better i guess, now that you know." she admitted, looking back up at him. "can i... i wish..." she sighed. "i know it's wrong but could we just have one kiss? a proper one? just to say i had one?" she asked hopefully. "i've always been so... desperate to hide it that i've never kissed anyone before. maybe, if i just get one kiss... i'll be able to find someone else, right?" she wondered, blinking at him. "that would be okay, right?"

James blinks in surprise by the request and once again cursed himself mentally for not talking more psychology classes in college. Ananda at least seemed to be better now so that was a good thing, but she was asking him to kiss her one last time. James of course loved his sister, but only in the way one sibling loves another so this was pretty uncomfortable for him. He could just tell her so, but he was afraid that such a rejection might set her off again however he was also afraid that giving in wouldn't be good for her on a psychological level, like giving a drug addict their drug of choice. He struggled with trying to figure out what to do for what felt like forever before finally saying, "Ok, just one kiss and then you come back with me to Miranda so that we can better figure things out." He states as he leans in, intending to give Ananda a quick peak on the lips and then moving on.

she smiled at him a little, looking like she wanted to cry again she was so happy. she sat down on the bench again because her legs couldn't quit support her body anymore and she had to take several deep breaths to calm down. this was her chance. her one chance to have what she deserved. she had given up everything. she had dreamed of being a dancer when she was younger but her parents had dashed that hope. she had dreamed of being a writer and they had killed that dream too. she had dreamed of being married with children who would be loved and cared about. but with their actions that dream was gone too. all that was left was James and she would have that dream even if it meant destroying James in the process. it was what she deserved. she deserved to have some happiness for once in her life. she looked up at him, her hands tangling in his shirt, her mouth meeting his. her grip was stronger than ever before as she pressed her mouth to his, kissing him, deep and long, her mouth opening, slipping her tongue into his mouth before he could even think to protest. kissing him deep and hard and passionate. she would have him, she would own him, she would break him and he would be hers, and only hers.

James eyes snap open thanks to Ananda's sudden aggression. He immediately tries to back up away from her but finds he can not. "Whoo, there Ananda, this was just supposed to be a quick goodbye kiss." James gets out as he manages to break the kiss. He was flush at the moment and felt an embarrassing stirring in his lower region that he didn't want to reveal to his sister. He couldn't help it, he was a man after all and his sister was an attractive woman so his body was just reacting how it normally would in this situation. "Miranda is currently watching us on the cameras and we wouldn't want to give her the wrong idea about what's going on right?" He asks with a nervous laugh as he tries to break free but finds that Ananda's grip was iron tight. He hoped mentioning their other sister might help snap Ananda out of her psychosis or at least kill the "mood" that she was in.

Ananda growled when he broke the kiss, furious that he was all of a sudden backing out. she would have him and he would like it or else! "She can watch and be a pervert then!" she growled, lifting him up into the air by a good inch before slamming him into the bench that was next to them. there was no way she was that strong, not normally, not ever. she was a tough girl but she was still a small woman and she wouldn't have bee able to haul him off his feet like that unless there was something very strange going on. she was also much faster than she should have been. in an instant he was on his back and his shirt had been torn to shreds. long thin shreds that she was now tying around his wrists, binding his arms up so he couldn't fight back.lashing his hands to the top of the bench she had slammed him down onto. there was no escape for him and she grinned at him, licking her lips. "your going to be mine." she whispered, stroking his stomach and abs, examining the flesh she had bared, feeling his flesh. "i deserve this."

James had no time to react as he felt Ananda lift him up into the air and then slam him down onto the bench. All of the air in his lungs flew outward as James's vision momentary blurred. In the amount of time it took him to regain his senses and barrings Ananda had ripped apart his shirt and tied him down. James immediately struggled against his bonds but it was apparent that it was hopeless. As he looked into his sisters half crazed eyes he was forced to admit that Martin had been right, Ananda wasn't just acting out, she was infected. James briefly wondered what Miranda was doing now and hope that she could intervene in time.

"Ananda you have to listen to me, you've been infected by that alien virus that Nadeen had. It's messing with your head and making you not think straight." James told his sister, trying to reason with her but the fact his own manhood was beginning to noticeably poke out of his pants wasn't helping matters. James wasn't sure if he himself was infected yet or not but right now he was trying desperately not to think of his sister's fingers on his naked chest. Lightly stroking it up and down causing tiny shivers to go through his entire body.

XXXXXX

Nadeen let out a loud grunt as she came for the twentieth time in a row. Her cock and several of her tentacles shot out a huge load of warm white cum, getting Nadeen even more drench and adding to the pool on the floor. When Nadeen had awoke she had spent the first three hours trying to break out of the cell, once that proved impossible she simply began to play with herself. Perhaps that was her natural instinct or perhaps a small part of Nadeen remembered the "modification" she had made to the vents between the holding cell and med bay back when she could still think logically and hide things from others. As Nadeen's oozing cum filled her cell the scent drifted upward through the vents and began to fill the med bay. The smell of all infected cum acted as a natural aphrodisiac and while it alone wouldn't be able to infect an individual, it would cause said individual to make "questionable decisions".

Not that Nadeen was consciously aware of this any more, as her warm cum slowly oozed down her body, gathering at the tip of her perky breast and slowly drip off, Nadeen lick her lips, eating some of her own cum before going back to having her tentacles fuck her pussy and ass while she stroked her cock.

Ananda shrugged. "that's okay." she admitted, stroking his nipples now, teasing the little nubs. she wasn't sure if a man's where as sensitive as hers where, but that was okay, she was just enjoying touching him. he was so soft and warm, so perfect and everything she had ever wanted. "you try to pretend, but i know you want this." she whispered. "i know you want me to touch you. your hard cock is proof enough of that." she whispered, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off his hips just far enough that she could stroke his cock with the tips of her fingers, letting her fingernails scrape, ever so gently, against his length, as if silently warning that if he fought her too much he would really regret it. she lowered her head, running her tongue along the length, tasting him, feeling him against her mouth before she sucked him in properly, sliding him down her throat without the slightest hint of hesitation. she swallowed around him, letting her throat caress his length, sucking him off because she could and he couldn't stop her from savoring this.

~~**~~

Miranda knew it was wrong to watch, let alone to do what she was doing while she was watching, but she couldn't help herself. she was leaning back in her chair, shuddering as she watched Ananda molest their brother. her face was flushed, unaware of the thick chemical mixture in the air that was triggering a hormone response inside of her. one of her hands was up her own shirt, playing with her nipples, stroking and teasing and pinching while her other hand was down her pants, rolling her clit in her fingers. she was sopping wet, and barely resisting the urge to moan. she couldn't help but wonder how Nadeen might feel, those thick tentacles giving her what she needed the most. relief, pleasure. a good hard pounding. she would have gotten up and gone to the cage, but for now her eyes where glued to the screen, watching as Ananda swallowed James cock like a pro. shuddering again as she felt the pressure building, her fingers slowing so the pressure would build and then crest off, she didn't want to orgasm, not yet. teasing herself relentlessly because, well she wasn't sure why, she did now the orgasm, when it happened, would be enough to make her toes curl and to make her scream. she wanted more. needed more though. she finally stood, fingers wet and glistening, abandoning the computer screen and moved to the door, pressing her hand on the lock, letting the door swing open so Nadeen could come out and use those fantastic tentacles on her. that mighty cock to give her what she need most. "please. oh god... take me. i need it. use me however you want, i don't care, just fuck me."

James had no idea how to reply to "that's okay", not that he was really given a chance to think of a reply as he felt his sister's fingers on his nipples. The warm flesh on his cool skin caused him to yelp out in surprise. He felt himself grow red in embarrassment as his own nipples began to grow hard under her touch, wanting more. He shivered as he heard her seductive whisper in his ear, both from fear and excitement. A cry of pleasure escapes his lips as he feels Ananda's fingernails on his cock. His membrane pulses with delight as his second head grows even harder.

So caught up with the sudden pleasure James didn't even notice Ananda slide on down until he felt her cool tongue on his hot membrane. His cry turned into a moan of pleasure as he felt his own flesh and blood take his hot pulsing cock into her throat. "This *moan* is wrong *louder moan*. We're brother and *loudest moan*" James couldn't even finish his sentence due to how good Ananda's blowjob was. James had had his share of blowjobs in his day but Ananda's was by far the best he had ever experience and it was making it very difficult to concentrate. Already James's cock was beginning to ooze out warm gooey pre-cum.

XXXXX

Nadeen's tentacles whipped out within the blink of an eye and wrapped themselves around Miranda's arms and legs, lifting her up in the air and spreading her eagle style. Within the next second the rest of the tentacles rip off Miranda's clothes causing her to be complete exposed as Nadeen herself slowly and seductively begins to walk out of the room. The hormone smell was ten times stronger in the locked room and hits Miranda like a ton of bricks. Nadeen's skin glistening with all of the cum covering it, almost as if she had put on sunscreen on her whole body.

Nadeen walks right up into Miranda's personal space and kissed her passionately and aggressively. Nadeen pulls back for a second, allowing one of her cock tentacles to slip in instead. This particular tentacle cock appears to be a quick shoot because no sooner does it get in then it begins to shoot out Nadeen's load down Miranda's throat. While the tentacle cock is doing this Nadeen rubs her cum coated body against Miranda. The still warm milky liquid touches Miranda's skin, rubbing all over it as Nadeen's nipples and breast rub against Miranda's nipples and breast. Nadeen's huge cock, which makes Martin's look like it belong to a dwarf by comparison, rubs and grinds into Miranda's pussy. Spreading her lips against its huge shaft as it lightly touches her clit but doesn't penetrate her yet. Nadeen was being way more aggressive and possessive then Martin had ever been in bed.

Once Miranda swallows all of Nadeen's cum, Nadeen just as quickly whips her around so that Miranda is once more watching the monitors with her brother and sister having sex on them. Nadeen has also position Miranda's hand, the one with her wedding ring on it, directly in front of Miranda so that she could see it as well. One of Nadeen's cock tentacles is directly above it and it slowly oozes Nadeen's cum onto the ring so that it completely covers it. Two more cock tentacles wrap around Miranda's breast and begin to lightly squeeze it and play with Miranda's nipples. Nadeen herself is now behind Miranda and positions her one massive cock so that it's between Miranda's thighs, touching her pussy but not yet penetrating it. Nadeen then proceeds to grab Miranda's ass and grope it, careful to not yet Miranda to cum yet.

Ananda didn't look at all bothered by the fact that he was talking while she was sucking him off. if anything it just encouraged her. her mouth slipped off of him for a second to pant over the swollen head of his shaft before going back down, her throat convulsing around his cock, a moan sending vibrations through the organ. her fingers where suddenly sliding along his ass, soaked with some unknown liquid. her fingertips pressed against his entrance, feather light at first before pressing more firmly, as if silently warning him it was going to happen. then her middle finger was inside of him, all at once, pressing deeper and deeper and wiggling about, teasing him with her mouth and her finger, refusing to let him go soft while she violated him, making sure he was used to the first finger before adding a second, spreading him and giving him the first clue he needed that she probobly didn't intend on riding him.

XXXX

Miranda shrieked in surprise when she was grabbed and had half a moment to regret this before the pheromones hit her and she forgot about everything but getting her own satisfaction. she moaned as she was stripped without mercy and shuddered against Nadeen, kissing her back, mouth pressing just as eagerly. she'd never felt so aroused, so turned on before in her entire life. she'd never been controlled so perfectly, never been so helpless and it felt so amazing. she choked when the kiss was pulled off, her throat convulsing around the tentacle in her throat, her body trying to reject it because she was still human and she'd never been too good at giving Blowjobs, despite her best attempts. she swallowed and writhed, fighting because it was human instinct, though she couldn't really do that very well.all she did was make it easier for the tentacle to fill her throat, and her stomach with it's load. she moaned as her sensitive nipples where rubbed, shuddering as she felt that thick, massive cock spread her lips, rubbing her clit, making her even more desperate.

she coughed once when the tentacle was removed, but felt strangely empty now. as long as something was inside of her it wasn't so bad, but now she was empty and desperate and whining because she had forgotten how to speak in the face of such violent need. she panted, eyes focusing on the computer screen where she was watching her own sister slide three fingers inside of herself, playing with her own cunt before sliding the fingers free and used her own vaginal juices to start fingering her own brother. the sight just made Miranda keen, desperate for attention. she blinked at her wedding ring, shame flooding through her as she realized she was cheating on Martin, it was much too late to take it back now though. it was done. she was infected, and she had stopped caring completely. "pl...please... oh. god." she moaned, arching into the tentacles on her breasts, shuddering hard, so close, so almost there but unable to get there. "p-please! oh p-please!" she shuddered violently. "take me. make me ours. anything. please! Nadeen. oh please!"

James let out another loud moan as he continues to experience his sister's amazing blowjob. Her warm breath on his pulsing head and the wiggling vibration around his throbbing membrane were enough to completely capture his attention. James didn't even notice what Ananda's fingers were doing until he felt her penetrate his ass. To James's absolute shame his cock tenses up and bursts as the sudden new sensation tips him over the edge and causes him to orgasm right their and then. After cumming for what felt like solid minute straight James's cock begins to deflate or at least tries too but Ananda's warm and skilled mouth and tongue quickly causes his cock to reverse course.

The fact that James came prematurely was humiliating but what was even more worrying was the fact the sensation in his ass was beginning to feel good. Everything was just starting to get to him, he wondered if his sister would start dirty talking to him, humiliating him with her comments, while another part of him hope that he could see more of her naked body, especially or maybe both things could happen. Either way James was finding it increasingly hard to keep his mind in this situation or even if he wanted too.

XXXXX

Nadeen grins at Miranda as she continues to slide her huge cock between Miranda's pussy, purposefully going slowly as her tentacle cocks begin to slide and squeeze Miranda's breast even more. The cock tentacles begin to squirt out cum, covering Miranda's breast white in the warm gooey liquid. Nadeen is grabbing Miranda's ass, squeezing it, and slowly spreading it apart before suddenly slapping it with a hard slap. Nadeen leans down an gives an almost animistic growl as she says, "You horny slut," As Nadeen says this one of her cock tentacles cums on Miranda's wedding ring again. "You're not a scientist, you're just a perverted cheating whore!"

This time Nadeen stabs one of her fingers into Miranda's ass and begins to finger fuck her, drilling Miranda's ass hard and fast. "Look at you getting off on watching your sister rape your brother. I bet you wish that was you your sister was rapping, or that you were the one having sex with your brother! Either way a whore like couldn't possibly get off on that pathetic husband's cock of yours. Say it, say how much of a perverted stupid sex crazed slut you are and that there's no way your pathetic husband's sissy cock could ever satisfy you."

Nadeen pulls out her finger and slaps Miranda's ass again. "Say how much you would rather be fucked by your own siblings and become my cum bitch then ever let that sissy cock in any of your holes again." Nadeen's cock tentacles suddenly begin to move slower and more seductive as Nadeen pulls her hips back, slowly opening Miranda's pussy and positioning her cock at it's entrance, ready to penetrate as a moment's notice. Miranda could feel the huge mushroom head pulsing on her outer lips. "Then tell me how you'll turn that useless husband of yours into a true sissy, one who can only get off to cock and enjoys putting on makeup along with his wife's most girliest clothing including her panties and bra soaked in our infidelity mixture. A perfect present for me; and orgasm like you've never orgasm before because only a truly sick perverted whore would get off on the idea of turning their husband into such a sissy." Nadeen says in a deep seductive voice as she slowly licks Miranda's ear and cums on her wedding ring again.

she moaned as she sucked down everything he had to offer. sucking his balls dry, he was young and virile, he'd be ready to go again in no time. "what a delightlful little slut." she whispered, smiling at him. "getting off on letting your sister take advantage of you. letting me finger fuck you. your not even protesting any more. you can't can you? it feels too good and you want so much more." she purred at him, curling her fingers just right, brushing against a place inside of him that felt so, too, good. "i'm going to rape you James. your going to be my dirty little fuck whore and your going to love every second of it." she whispered, smirking at him before pulling back, removing her dainty fingers from inside of him, bored with fingering him as she stripped off her shirt, letting her breasts bounce as she stripped down, leaning down to kiss him, biting his lip before sliding off of him to strip off her pants, revealing something very shocking indeed.

it wasn't very big, or anything very impressive but she had grown a cock. a cock that was firm and pointing upright and had a few pearly beads of pre hanging off the tip. "i am going to fuck your mouth James. and your going to suck me off and make me cum like a good little slut." she ordered. "because if you don't, i'll leave you here, tied up, hot and horny and desperate for me and i'll go rape Miranda instead." she decided, stroking her cock, small enough that her own hand could mostly hide it. "open wide, my little cum dump." she ordered, smirking at him. "if you're a very good boy for little sister, she'll let you fuck her cunt after she's done fucking your throat and man pussy."

**~~**

Miranda moaned, writing against the tentacles holding her down, controlling her, trapping her helpless and teasing her body until she was mindless with need and desire. "Y..yes! i'm a whore... please!" she gasped, shuddering violently, mewling at the fingers in her ass. she'd never had fingers there before, it was a very strange sensation, but it felt rather, good too. very good. "y..yes! oh god... please! yes! i wish she was raping me!" she gasped, unwittingly admitting that she'd been having rape fantasies before this. "i...i'm a p...pathetic, perverted, sex crazed slut!" she gasped, shuddering violently, mewling. "i..i like Martins cock." she gasped, unable to bring herself to lie.. "i like being able to overpower him. i like holding him down. please... please. oh please!" she pleaded, shuddering against her. "i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i can't say it. please. please fuck me." she whimpered, desperate for more. "i'll help you catch him! please fuck me!" she pleaded. spreading her legs for Nadeen, as far as she could, begging in every way she could think of.

"yes! yes! please! oh god yes! i'm going to turn him into a sissy slut, desperate for cock!" she gasped, bucking her hips. "i'll make him into a perfect woman, a pretty little bride!" she moaned, her hips thrusting again, wanting that thick cock spreading her open, filling her in a way no cock ever had before. "please! please! i'll make him suck us off, and crawl, and make him beg for us to fuck his adorable little virgin ass." she moaned. "i'll make him wait! fill him with your scent until he's mindless. flood him with your aphrodisiac cum. make him swallow it until he's bloated and so turned on he can't think of anything else but getting more. i'll turn him into a perfect sex slave, just for you." she moaned, shuddering, nearly cumming just from the idea of turning her sweet, innocent, feminine husband into a true sissy slut.

James shivers as his sister whispers her humiliating words into his ear. He felt so ashamed and yet his cock had swelled up even more with desire, clearly indicating he was enjoying her talking to him like this. He lets out a loud moan as he feels his sister's finger press against his ass's g-spot, his hips once more humping the air with his desire as his mind goes white. He had a hard time remembering why he was fighting his sister on this, why didn't he want to be her dirty little fuck whore. This question only grew stronger as she removed her fingers from inside of him, immediately to cause him to let out a moan of frustration as he shakes his hips, trying to move them closer to the source that was giving him such incredible pleasure.

James however wasn't given long to dwell on the feeling of emptiness inside of him as his sister took off her shirt, revealing her amazingly perfect breasts. Even before all of this went down Ananda's breast had been something he had actively avoided thinking about, they were the perfect breasts in his opinion, the perfect shape and size. When they were younger he had accidentally seen them, or now that he knew about Ananda's condition maybe it hadn't been such an accident; and he couldn't get them out of his head the following day as he masturbated. He had ended up cumming to them.

Now as he laid their tied up, horny out of his mind he couldn't help but stare at them, drooling as he yearned to taste them, suck on them. He was so engrossed at starring at her breast that he almost missed her new addition, but Ananda's comment snapped him back to attention. She was going to rape their sister? Miranda who was already married? That was, that was so HOT! Would she do it in front of him, force him to watch both of his sisters engaging in lesbian incest as they continued to mock and shame him, humiliate him. Then maybe after that they would let him fuck both of them, turning the whole thing into an incest orgy.

What the hell is wrong with me! James suddenly thinks, his depraved thoughts were so shocking that they seem to snap the small part of him that remained sane into control. He had come close to cumming just off that fantasy alone, of asking his sister to do it, to rape their married sister.

I can't lose control like that again. He thinks fiercely as he states aloud, "N-No don't, don't involve Miranda in this, I'll be good." and opens his mouth.

Wasn't their a reason why this was a bad idea? He thinks to himself, having trouble remembering why as Ananda's cock was presented to him. Well it didn't matter, he was still in control now. After all it's not like he was enjoying slowly licking his sister's membrane from it's base to it's tip, getting under it's mushroom head, savoring it's delicious taste. As a straight male who became instantly turned off by the sight of another's cock before this of course he didn't hesitate to take her entire dick into his mouth. Drowning it in his warm saliva as he vibrates his lungs and bobs his head up and down to pleasure his sister's organ, trying to mimic her technique.

It was to protect his other sister Miranda that he made those whorish moans of pleasures and loud slurping sounds as he came up for air, eagerly licking around the cockhead and drinking in the pre-cum. He was in complete control as he rubbed his face against her cock, getting high off its scent alone as his own cock let out a stream of pre-cum all over his own body, throbbing painfully and pulsing red. After he brought Ananda back to normal he wondered if she would mind cumming into his morning coffee? Her cum certainly tasted a lot better then milk, hmmm perhaps on his pancakes too, hell if she was ok with it he wanted to cum on all his food, it just tasted so damn good.

XXXXXX

Nadeen watched with a smile as Miranda orgasm, all of her tentacle cocks came at that moment too, coating Miranda in a nice warm sticky layer of cum. Nadeen of course made sure Miranda watched as her ring was once more coated in her cum. "There, there, it's ok." Nadeen whispers to Miranda as she gently licks and bites her ear while her tentacle cocks continues to rub against her. "I wouldn't make you say or do anything you wouldn't want to do." Nadeen comments regarding Miranda's refusal to say she didn't love her husband's cock. As she talks she slowly pulls her huge main cock back, taking it's pressure off Miranda's pussy. "That's why we both know that you truly want to turn your husband into my sissy slut slave!" Nadeen as she suddenly slams her massive cock into Miranda's pussy, filling it to the brim with such a huge, pulsing, hot, thick object.

Nadeen grabs Miranda's hips as she rocks her back and forth like a jackhammer, slamming into her over and over again with vigor. "That's why we both know that you're a perverted depraved whore of a wife! Because you wouldn't have said it otherwise if it wasn't true, you wouldn't have orgasm if you hadn't really wanted to turn your husband such a depraved being!" Nadeen shouts as she increasing the speed of Miranda's fucking. Her huge cock fills up Miranda in a way she's never felt before, fucking her in a way she's never been fucked before.

Without warning Nadeen suddenly takes one of her cock tentacles and shoves it up Miranda's ass, double penetrating her as another one of her cock tentacle slowly oozes its warm sticky substance directly onto her clit, drop by drop. "I even have some suggestions on how you can do it! You can ask your sister Ananda for help, make it into a family project. Trick your husband into lusting after her, and then "accidentally" catch him doing it. Reprimand him so that he'll be so apologetic he'll do whatever you say, then subtly encourage him to continue to lust after her, pursue her so that you can reprimand him again. A cycle so that you have complete control over him without having to break him too quickly."

Nadeen slows down now, rubbing and grinding her massive cock in Miranda's pussy and her tentacle cock in Miranda's ass against their respective flesh walls so that they can feel each other. Nadeen leans down close and once more whispers into Miranda's ear, "And we both know why you'll want to do this. Because nothing will make you more jealous, more humiliated, more ashamed then watching your own sister, your own flesh and blood, successfully seduce your husband from you. I bet those feelings will be so strong that you'll have to seduce your sister's loved one to get even. Starting off a competition of sorts with increasing sluttiness and whorish attitudes. And the best part is that a twisted perverted freak like you will get off knowing that she's inflicting the same whorish feelings that only a truly depraved person could get off too onto her own sister. Another cycle, only this one of increasing pleasure."

Nadeen tells Miranda as she once more cums on Miranda's ring. "You'll know that Martin is ready for me when it finally looks like he's going to get not just your sister but you as well, and you both take off all of your clothes except for your panties, revealing your perfect bodies to him......and he's unable to get hard too it. He will however be able to get hard once you both reveal what's underneath the panties to him, something that will completely shock him." Nadeen's husk breath slows down as she whispers each word slowly into Miranda's ear, "Your", "big", "fact", "dicks!" Nadeen highlights each word with a thrust of her dicks into Miranda's pussy and ass.

"Now tell me how much you want that happen, and what kind of person that makes you?"

Back
Top Bottom