Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ruins-Alexandar/moon

"Wait, Elisa wasn't with us the entire time we were in the Ruins so it's possible she could have been infected by another egg. No offense." James states as he faces Elisa.

Elisa nods her head, "No that's a fair point that I'd raise myself if it was anyone else. However do you really think it's possible for James and Ananda to run this camp and monitor us by yourselves?" Elisa asks.

"Yes, while it might be a little difficult at times I believe we could do it." James said strongly.

Martin for his part stayed quiet, he wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of his wife and him being in quarantine, especially when people started talking about killing the infected but he understood why this was necessary.

Elisa wanted to say something more to James but before they can talk any further a new voice cuts in. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I do have one question for the doctor, what makes you think I'll just let you lock me up in some prison?" Nadeen asks as she stands in the doorway completely naked. Her large cock stands hard and leaks pre-cum as the rest of her perfect figure body is shown off. "I don't mean to be rude but I'm just so freaking horny, and it's just so frustrating!" Nadeen says in an unhinged voice, it was clear her condition is deteriorating.

"Nadeen," James begins carefully as everyone begins to slowly back away from her. Elisa has a hand on her sword while Martin is positioning himself in front of his wife.

"We found the notes you wrote, do you remember writing them? You need to listen to me, you've been infected by a very dangerous virus, you have to trust us and do what we say." James tells her.

"Sorry, it's just so freaking hard to think when you're this horny? I mean am I right, you're built up and you just got to go and you can't think of anything else......well don't worry if you don't get it now. Some of you will get it later." Nadeen adds with a sinister smile and crazed look in her eyes.

Before anyone can respond to this six long and thick, tentacle like limbs extend from Nadeen's back and shoot out towards the group like a bullets from a gun.

"Down!" James shouts out as he pushes his sister Ananda out of the way of a tentacle aimed at her. The tentacle instead hits him in the gut, sending James flying into a wall hard.

The other tentacles are aimed at Chanson, they attempt to grab his arms and legs and hold him in place.

"yes Elisa might have been infected, but from these reports it takes more than a half a day for this, whatever it is, to incubate so Elisa is well within her right mind right now. besides if she as infected in the ruins then we all where." Amanda explained. "i think she's safe, she'd tell us if she came across an egg at this stage, especially since i might have a chance to kill anyone infected." she admitted. "i can't be sure, but there might be a method of killing the infection, virus or parasite once it's entered our bodies." she aditted. "there are a number of antibiotics and drugs i can use to attempt t clear the... whatever it is." she admitted, looking at Elisa. "so if you think you've been infected i need you to tell me right now." she ordered before startling when Nadeen came out.

"oh... my... god." Ananda whispered, staring at the throbbing cock with wide, mortified eyes. she wasn't getting wet between her legs, she knew it, she was sure of it, maybe she'd just peed a little bit? that seamed likely. yes. very likely. there was no way she was turned on by the monster in front of her. no way. she gasped when she was shoved out of the way, hitting a table and turning just in time to see James hit the wall. "James!"

Chanson reached for his gun in one hand and for his sword with the other, hoping to attack the woman before she attacked them. too late! he struggled against the five tentacles wrapping around him, fighting against her, struggling to escape, aware that he was probably infected just from being touched by the tentacles. "RUN!" he ordered the team, watching as Ananda grabbed James, forcing him to his feet and taking off with him, needing to get her brother to safety. Miranda was already grabbing Martin and yanking him out the door, not arguing with the General who had finally managed to draw his sword, not that it did an good with a tentacle wrapped around his wrist. strong. too strong. he wouldn't give up, he wouldn't give in, snarling as he tried to escape the iron grip, trying to poke the tentacles with his sword no matter the awkward angle he was being forced into. "let me go you crazy bitch!" he raged, fighting, there was no chance for him though. he was caught. trapped and at Nadeens mercy.

"Now that's not very nice." Nadeen says as she manipulates her tentacles, forcing Chanson to spread eager and bring him closer to her. She places a hand on his pants, rubbing his thigh. "You know must men would jump at the chance to fuck a beautiful woman and if I do say so myself, I am a beautiful woman." Nadeen says as she moves her hand up to Chanson's cock. She grabs it firmly with her soft hands through the fabric of his pants and underwear and begins to fondle it. She lightly squeezes his package then releases, and repeats, like a bread maker working the dough. "Come on you're a guy, it's in your instinct to fuck anything that moves. Don't fight it, embrace it." Nadeen tells him in a sexual tone of voice as she switches things up and begins to just rub his package with her hand in a circular motion.

Once Nadeen had gotten Chanson hard she smiled, "See, I know what your body wants." She tells him as she goes down and lightly bites his cock once more through his pants. Nadeen finally unbuttons and unzips Chanson's pant, and slowly and sexually pulls them down along with his underwear. "Are you ready for what comes next." She asks in a husky sexy voice as she lightly blows her warm breath on Chanson's cock. Suddenly Nadeen's tentacles flip Chanson around so that he's in front of her on all fours with his ass directly in front of Nadeen's very large and hard cock.

Nadeen lets out a giggle, "Oh, did you think you were going to fuck me? Sorry you had that chance and blew it so now I'm going to fuck you!" Nadeen tells him as she grabs his ass and gives it a nice squeeze, groping it as she positions herself right behind Chanson. "Now I'm not going to lie to you, I'm about to thrust into you, now my cock is covered in enough pre-cum that it shouldn't tear skin but it's probably going to hurt.......a lot for at least the first minute. But after that it's going to start to feel so good that you'll want my cock all the time." Nadeen tells him, her voice dripping with anticipation.

Just as she's about to thrust in, Elisa comes out from her hiding spot and slashes Nadeen's tentacles with her swords, successfully cutting Chanson lose as Nadeen roars in pain and backs away. "I hate being told what to do." Elisa says simply as she opens fire on Nadeen with her handgun. However Elisa was no marksman and all of her shots Nadeen. On the other hand Nadeen looked to be badly hurt by Elisa's first attack and was definitely a lot slower.

Elisa tosses a shit ton of guns she had grabbed during Nadeen's assault on Chanson at Chanson. "Pick one and help me!" She shouts as she manages to keep Nadeen at bay with even her small level of skill. Chanson had a wide range of weapons to choose from, including lethal weapons and a high powered electric stun gun that would no doubt knock Nadeen out if it hit her. Which weapon would he choose to use?

Chanson snarled, struggling harder as he was forced into a splayed position, tensing when he felt the hand on his thigh, trembling. he was going to e raped. part of him knew he was going to like it. part of him knew he would never get away. most of him though, was desperate to get away. he yelped when she griped him through his dress pants. he struggled even harder, desperate, there was no escape and all he was doing was exhausting himself. he trembled, going lax in her grip because he was too tired to keep fighting, closing his eyes and resisting the urge to cry or whimper. he was the General, he wasn't weak, he would not giv her the satisfaction.all he did was gasp when she did something that his body couldn't help but react to. she was right, his body was reacting, even if he didn't want it to, his cock growing swollen and hard to her hand against his will, making him shudder even as his hips jerked, unable to stop the instinctive motion.

he gasped, hips surging up when her mouth settled onto his cock, her teeth pressing against his aching organ. "no. please. god... don't do this." he pleaded, trying to struggle again, movements slow, sluggish, weak. exhausted and helpless, flinching when he found his body being bared to her, cock hard, aching, leaking. he flinched when he was flipped over, settled onto his hands and knees, horror curling into his stomach as he realized that he was going to be raped in another sense of the word. "no! no! Don't! let me go! let go!" he raged, struggling against her before going limp when she groped his ass, eyes wide, trembling when she positioned herself. he could feel that blunt head pressing against a place he'd never touched before. "please don't... please don't. please don't." yet he was still hard, dripping wet. he closed his eyes, giving in to the shock, letting his mind retreat. trying to protect what he could of his sanity. his body relaxed completely, trying to protect his body as best as he could. he knew, logically, the more relaxed he was, the less it would hurt. he hoped anyway.

he grunted when he hit the ground, the tentacles pulling away. it took him a few more moments to realize he was free and a few more moments to gather his wits enough to do something about it. h looked at Elisa, confused, sluggish, still in a serious state of emotional shock, making everything feel slow and woozy. he watched the guns fly through the air and grabbed the one that stood out the most because his mental process was too slow. the bright yellow tazing gun grabbing his attention immediately simply because it looked different from the others, turning to face Nadeen and pulling the trigger. even with his fractured mental process, his aim was almost as good as Ananda's. oh he couldn't shoot long distance like her, but this was barely ten feet. he could make shit shot in his sleep, blindfolded, one hand tied behind his back. a little shock wasn't going to match up to that. the Electrodes flew through the air i a graceful arc, striking Nadeen right where he had aimed, the stomach. there was a cracking sound, and then Nadeen was flooded with enough electricity to knock out a bull. he dropped the Sunt Gun and grabbed the one closest to him, whole body shivering, hands shaking as he took aim again, just in case the monster got back up.

"Nice shot." Elisa commented as she briefly glanced at the General. The man still looked to be in a state of shock, which she supposed was natural given that he was just about to be raped. Sighing in annoyance she added, "Cover me, if that girl even twitches fill her with lead." Elisa states as she slowly walks over to Nadeen. Once she was close enough Elisa whacks cock with the back of her sword.

Zero response. "Well she's out cold for now. Do we have any place where we can contain her?" Elisa asks Chanson.

####
Ten minutes later

"For the fifteen millionth time I'm fine!" James complained as Miranda performed another test on him. One of the downsides to having a sister for a medic was her need to do thorough tests on him. Ananda and the general were also in the armory with him.

The doors make a shuddering sound as Martin and Elisa walk back in. "Well we've got Nadeen locked up on the box, thankfully she's still out of it." Martin tells the group, taking off the hazmat suit he and Elisa had put on when transporting her. The box was a solid metal squared with no windows and made from the strongest metals in existence. It was designed in case they found any animals in the ruins they wanted to transport back to the nation however it worked nicely as a prison for one......

"Still I did notice her tentacles seem to be regrowing themselves, so it won't be long until she's active again. I'm in favor of just killing her here and now." Elisa states simply.

"Hold on a minute. While I'm just as nervous as you of keeping her alive, even imprisoned, she's still our best shot at curing this dieses. If any of else are infected then I'd definitely like to use whatever means nesscarcy to come up with a cure." Martin counters.

"Speaking of the infected." James says, "If one of us really is infected how are we going to prevent said person from freeing her like with what happen to Scout team?" He asks.

Chanson kept his gun trained on Nadeen, half wishing he had grabbed a proer gun and just killed the damn thing. "don't touch that thing!" Chanson ordered, horrified, terrified that it would wake up before sighing. "sorry.... make sure you get your sword properly disenfected." he ordered, struggling to pull himself back together. "The Box. we'll take her to the Box."

####

"you are not fine! you have internal hemorrhaging! just lay still you stubborn bastard and it might stop before you bleed to death internally!" she spat right back at him, forcing him to lay down once more. "don't make me strap you down ames, because i will!" she spat angrily, examining his stomach with some fancy scanners. she had already checked Chanson and gave him some drugs to help with the shock and anxiety.

"Thanks Martin." Chanson said, voice oddly vague. high on drugs he was able to think mostly clearly now. he couldn't feel any emotions really, he knew the drugs would wear off soon enough.

"she's regrowing!" Ananada demanded, horrified. she felt more than a little guilty about abandoning Chanson, but James had been a bit more important. didn't make her feel any better about it though. "i don't think i'd feel right, killing her when we have a chance to fix her."

"unfortunately, at the stage Nadeen is at. there is no fixing her." Miranda explained softly. "as with all parasites, there is a stage in which the person can no longer be saved. once she started changing physically, there was no chance of fixing her. it is highly unlikely that the person we faced was actually Nadeen. mentally speaking it is very unlikely that Nadeen exists anymore, snuffed out by the mentality of the parasite." Miranda admitted, running a hand through her hair. "it's a horrible thing, but that...being, in there i no longer Nadeen." sh admitted. "however. she could be the key to curing ourselves. we don't have to put ourselves in danger to get the samples i need." she assured them. "the Box comes equipped with slots for tranquilizers. we can knock her out, gather the samples and then lock it all back up without ever risking ourselves." she admitted before closing her eyes. "as for newly infected. by the time they are acting in the interests of Nadeen, they are no longer themselves. by then, they are already exhibiting physical changes if the journal we found is accurate. in the space of the last twenty four hours, we all might have been, or will become infected. by the time one of us move to free Nadeen, the rest of us are beyond saving." she admitted sadly. "the more correct question would be, how do we stop ourselves from spreading this if i can't find a cure." she admitted softly. "because if i can't find a cure, death will be the only thing keeping us from seeking out people the way Nadeen sought out us."

"Well I have no intention of being infected nor dying here so don't worry. I'll tell the military the site has exposed a Zombie virus or something and request a full scale purge by missiles from a distance." Elisa tells the rest of the party.

"Gee, thanks, I'm so touched that you're so chocked up by the idea of killing us all." James replied in a heavily sarcastic voice.

"Well we don't know for sure yet if any one of us has been infected." Martin begins in an optimistic tone of voice. "We shouldn't make any such plans until we know for sure if any one of us starts exhibiting any strange behavior. For now we should let Miranda work on the cure. We should do constant group checks to make sure no one is acting strange, and we should also make sure no one goes anywhere by themselves. We don't know how these symptoms might present themselves so everyone should be on the guard and if anyone notices someone acting weird you should report it immediately to the group during the sessions. So everyone pair off."

"Well I guess I'm with the general." Elisa says in an emotionless tone of voice, which was usual.

Martin sat down next to his wife making his pairing choice known.

"Well I guess you're stick with me again sis." James told his sister in a teasing tone of voice.

With that done the party broke up with James and Ananada walking back towards the sleeping quarters. "So what do you want to do while we let the nerds work? Some more exercises." James teases his sister as he does some fake air boxing to highlight his point.

"if it gets to that point." Chanson agreed. "we don't want to take that big of a step until there is no other option." he admitted, shaking his head. "face facts James. what are the chances that we will get out of this mess without being infected? i've no doubt been infected. your probably infected. if this thing is spreading through the air at all then we're all infected." h admitted. "we have to take steps to protect the rest of the human population. or do we want the entire human race to be turned into tentacle monsters?" he asked the man.

"we have a few weeks i think." Miranda admitted, examining the translated journal entries. "i want to go back to the ruins as well. the carvings that where found on the wall might be a clue." she admitted. "we have to discover everything that we can. we don't have a chance if we can't find out what, exactly, this is." she admitted. "Martin is right, of course. we need to keep a very close eye on each other." she admitted. "myself more than anyone else." Miranda admitted. "if i am infected, i could very easily start working to infect the rest of you on the sly and i don't know that you'd even notice." she admitted, crossing her arms. "Martin and i will stay here and work on a cure while the rest of you explore the ruins tomorrow." she informed them. "if you find anything, again, do not touch it. especially if you find an Egg. i need it immediately if you find one." she admitted, smiling at Martin when her husband immediately paired up with her.

"Elsa. thanks. for saving me back there." Chanson said to her. "i guess i panicked." he admitted. "i've never felt so helpless in my life." he admitted, scowling. "if we make it out of all this crap alive, i'll be sure to recommend you for a medal." he promised her. "it took real guts to go back in with that... thing." he admitted, smiling at her.

Ananda snorted at her 'buddy' and rolled her eyes at him. "we just did battle with a squid girl." she said. "aren't you tired at all? besides, Miranda said ou had to take it easy or your internal bleeding would start again you brat." she said with a sniff. "you should be taking a nap or something." she paused, hesitated and then. "or we could go to the ruins and make ourselves useful i suppose..." she admitted, sitting down, not about to admit that she had itching and burning 'down there'. "James?... i'm scared." she admitted. her brother was always the only one to know how Ananda was really feeling. "what if we all die here? what if we all end up like Nadeen? i don't want to be a monster..."

(Sorry about the very late reply, I had to move out of my dorms this week and so things have been very crazy for me o_O)

Elisa looked over at the general surprised by his comments but replies in a logical tone of voice, "Don't mention it. The more people on our side the stronger we are against the threat but don't be mistaken, if you're infected I won't hesitate to cut you or anyone else down."

XXXXXX
"I'm against you going back to the ruins." Martin says strongly. He had waited until the others left before bringing up his concerns. "The ruins are dangerous, more so now that we know their potentially infested with dangerous creatures, and a highly infectious disease. We can get all of the samples we need from Nadeem, it's way too dangerous."

XXXXXX

James knew that Ananda was feeling scared which was why he had suggested they do some sparring and exercises, something she liked and could get her mind off the current matter. "Hey, hey, hey there's no reason to panic. What happen to that super soldier war veteran that took out an entire terrorist cell herself? Our sister is one of the smartest in the medical field, if anyone can find a cure she can. And you know how cynical she can be sometimes, and how unpredictable medical science can be. Her cure might work even better then she expected, it might allow us to even cure Nadeen, we don't know. There's no reason to assume the worst or get all crazy yet when none of else even know if someone in the group is infected.

Now come on, you're always trying to get me to work out and take better care of myself. Well today's your lucky day where you get to talk me into going to the gym!" James says in a friendly tone of voice, trying to cheer Ananda's spirits up.

he smiled at her. "good." he agreed. "and next time, i won't give in, and i won't break down." he decided. "i've never felt so helpless before." he admitted. "i know that feeling now, it won't overcome me again." he admitted. "you should get some rest, if you can." he admitted. "it's going to be a hell of a day tomorrow."

XXXXX

Miranda smiled at him. "don't worry so much." she said to him. "i'm not going." she admitted. "my job is here, finding a cure. i won't be setting foot outside of this lab until i have the cure." she promised him. "unfortunately, we need any samples we can find. which means someone has to go back to the ruins. it would be best if it was someone who can fight. i can't do that so Captain should go." she admitted, taking his hand. "i'm sorry i dragged you into this Martin... you didn't want to come in the first place but i insisted... it's all my fault."

XXXXX

she shook her head. "don't be stupid James!" she hissed. "this isn't people we're fighting! these things are monsters! how are we supposed to fight monsters?!" she demanded before sighing. "that super soldier war veteran was just faced with nightmare James..." she admitted. "and even Miranda has her limits. even if we find a cure, we both know the military will want to use that monster as a weapon." she admitted. "they'll take Nadeen back to the country, and then she'll escape and this will start all over again because people just can't be trusted. that's even if we get out of this without being turned into monsters ourselves." she admitted. "there's no hope here James." she admitted before smiling a little. "i don't want to go to the Gym." she admitted. "i just... can you hold me? just for a little while? like when we where kids, and i used to have those nightmares. and i'd run to your room and crawl into bed with you, and you'd sing that silly song. i can't remember the words now, but i can still sing the tune a little bit."

Elisa just nods her head. "Indeed, best to get rest while you can." She tells the general before walking back to her room.

XXXXX

"Are you sure the Captain will be up for it?" Martin asks, having noticed how shaken the Captain was after the last event. Martin then puts his hand over Miranda's hand and says, "You don't have to apologize for anything, despite what some may claim I don't just listen to everything you say because you say it. I chose to come with you here because I wanted too. There's no way you could have kept me away. True in hindsight that might have been a bad idea but no sense crying over spilled milk.

Besides," Martin begins as he brings Miranda's hand up to his lips and kisses it gently while looking her in the eye. "If this is going to be our last days, I'd want them to be with you."

XXXX

James blinked as he saw his strong sister break down back into the scared child she used to be. It was something completely unexpected and struck a core with him. James took his litter sister into his arms and began to stroke her hair again like when they were kids, "Hey it's going to be alright, remember what the Rabbit would say?" James tells her before he starts to sing.

"Oh once their was a smug Rabbit who would hop all over the place, claiming to be the fastest in the race. He'd go around showing off but never honing his skill, his ego got in the way. One day he challenge a turtle to a race and then he lost it was such a disgrace. Lying down in the dirt as everyone celebrated his foe the rabbit picked himself up and dusted himself off and said I'm still alive so I can still get better. Then the rabbit hop, hop, and hop away, better from the lost and determined to be even better."

she shook her head. "i don't know." she admitted. "i don't know how badly this has affected the captain." she had a feeling she knew why though. the Captain had gone into shock, not because he'd been attacked, but because he had liked it. she couldn't blame him, some people where just that way, they liked to be held down, controlled. most people just point blank liked to be touched. it was natural for the body to enjoy it. "i know you don't. wouldn't people be surprised if thy knew just how dominate you can be in bed?" she teased him with a smile. "okay. your right. we had no way of knowing something like this could have happened." she admitted before smiling at him. "i love you Martin... if we survive... i want to get married again." she whispered. "you know. renew our vows and go on a second honeymoon." she decided, smiling at him. "i never want you to doubt how much i love you. even if we did get married at eighteen." she smiled at him. a lot of people had questioned their marriage, a lot of people still did. wondering why they had gotten married so young, not believing that teenagers could actually love each other so much, doubting even now. she wanted to marry him again, just to prove how much she really did love him.

XXXX

she snuggled into him, ignoring the sensations. the emotions. she had always had them really, even when she was a little girl. she had always wanted to curl up n his lap, run her fingers over his strong muscles and pull him in for a deep kiss. he had always smelled of something musty and sweet and she shivered in his arms, wondering why she was so sick. she had grown out of this dammit. she had! apparently not because all she wanted to do was crawl onto him and seduce him. she giggled at the song, as she always did and nodded. "your right. of course. you always are. we're still alive, there's still a chance, still hope!" she admitted, sitting up and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "thanks James... come on. let's go to the Gym. i need to stay in shape if i'm gonna kill these things." she decided. "plus i gotta keep your ego under control, what better way than to kick your ass in a spar?"

Martin nodded his head. If the General couldn't be counted on to go he'd just make the trip himself. While it's true Martin was the cautious type he could get "dangerous" as Darkwing Duck would say, when he had too; and their was no way he was going to just let his wife died in a place like this, no matter what he had to give up. "Hey," He said with a smile at her comment, deciding to let it go this time with just a light shove.

He smiled at his wife as he told her, "Nothing would make me happier then renewing our vows." He remembered it like it was yesterday. They were the two nerdiest kids in school and had a surprisingly rivalry when it came to their grades. Martin's family hadn't liked hers, told him when he got older he would see that he was better then them and find himself a more respectable girl to be his wife. So he told them to go Fuck off and proposed to her that night. It's funny how things worked out in the end. "We could go to the beach for our Honeymoon, somewhere nice and warn or maybe the mountains" Martin says as he images things again.

XXXXXXXX

James wanted to jump for joy when his sister finally recover from her depression, he even ignored the great joke potential, his sister kissing him on the cheek had and just followed her to the gym. "Oh bring it on then Ms. confident." James said with a playful challenge as they entered the gym. It was a small but respectable place with mats on the ground and a good amount of weightlifting equipment. James quickly got changed in the locker room, putting on a simple pair of blue shirts and a grey T-Shirt. He was slightly surprised that Ananda was still in the changing room but just passed it off to her just taking her time to change. "So what do you want to do first? Lift some weights or go straight to the one on one match, me vs. you?" James asked in playful manner, getting himself pumped for the little competition they had going.

she smiled at him a little, she knew what he was thinking, it wasn't hard when she could read her husband like an open book. even if she found his cartoons a little annoying. "i'm glad." she admitted with a smile, snuggling into him. she had remembered it well as well. she had hated Martin for a long time, every time he pulled ahead in grades, she would get screamed at by her father, demanding to know why she was more stupid than that 'martin brat'. it wasn't until he'd found her in a closet sobbing over her A+ grades, yet still second to Martin that she began to stop hating him. he had held her, comforted her and offered to take her out for some ice-cream to make her feel better. it was the first time anyone had been so nice to her and she had fallen fast and hard into lust. which had just as quickly turned into love. she had technically been disowned for her 'associating with that family of heathens'. once she'd gotten married, her father had suffered a stroke and her mother didn't have the power to make the disownment complete. only her father could do that and he had never recovered from his stroke. he was lucky not to wet his depends in the hospital, let alone be registered as mentally competent enough to file the paperwork. James was now the head of the family, much to their mothers outrage. as far as 'that woman' was concerned James and Ananda had wasted their lives. she'd never been proud of them, no matter what they did. hell Miranda had been a better parent to them than their own parents had been. "hmmm, we should go to Rio, or maybe Hawaii. oh! we could go to the Florida keys?" she mused, smiling at him.

XXXXXX

she smirked at him. "i am confident." she admitted, heading into the changing rooms and could only stare at herself. she had never noticed how pretty she really was. she swept her hair back and examined her breasts, impressed with how perfect and even they where. she was about to start checking how sensitive they where when James spoke, snapping her out of it. "oh i'm kicking your ass!" she informed him, quickly getting dressed and walking out in the special sports bra that kept her boobs tucked in and protected, the band going all the way to the end of her ribs acting like a wrap to keep her from popping or cracking a rib if they got too rough wearing normal shorts and resisting the urge to start maniacally scratching down there. it itched in ways she'd never known it could before. a good fight would distract her from the sensation. it was just a yeast infection, she was sure of it, no need to bother Miranda when she was already so busy, right?

"You just want to show off that you're a better surfer then me." Martin says with a playful shove to his wife's shoulder. He felt nostalgic thinking about when he first met her. God he hated the person he was back then. Looking at it objectively the blame couldn't be put solely on him, after all he was born into a very wealthy and upper-class family. In ancient times they probably would have been nobles. That's not to say they didn't work hard, they did as they were determined to be the best at whatever field they had chosen to follow, but my god did they have egos the size of countries.

Martin's father used to say that excellence ran through their blood and that it would be a great insult to their family name to be less then a common at anything. Naturally when you raise a child up with this belief they tend to grow up with a chip on their shoulder. He didn't have friends growing up not because he was a nerd, but because he always acted like he was better then them. And he had believed that was fine! Like a snot snooze brat he truly believe that it was "beneath him" to talk with them, and they should consider it their great fortune that he was even attending the same school as him.

The only person in school he had ever talked to was Miranda, their rivalry really was the only social interaction he had had in school. Oh sure his massive ego refused to let him believe a "common" person could ever be superior then him at something so long as he didn't slack off, but he did begin to study longer, work harder when he felt she was right behind him. God how he hated this common person who was constantly chasing him, constantly pushing him to do better, work harder, burning into him the knowledge that if he dropped his guard down for a single second, a single moment, she would surpass him.

......yet secretly, perhaps even secret from his own conscious mind, he loved it. Oh sure he loved science and was passionate about it, but he never really had anyone to talk to about his passion. He had long since isolated himself from his peers in school, and none of his family or the help knew anything about the matter so there was only so much he could talk to them about it. The came along this girl and finally he had someone he could talk to about his passion, granted in fits of a shouting match, but he even loved that, loved the way she challenged his way of looking at things, got him to fully explain his hard work and what did what and why it did that.

To Martin it was like one big game, and, even if he would never admit it, was happy......until he found her one day crying in the closet alone......it's funny. Martin had wondered what it would be like to have an earth shattering realization. Like when people first discovered electricity, or the first time gas warfare was used on the battlefield. That moment was his earth shattering realization. He had never once before thought of Miranda before as a person, what her dreams were, what her family life was like, how much pressure she was under.

To past Martin she was simply a tool or object that fulfilled a need, his massive ego had never once thought about her in any other context other then what she did for him. It was at that moment that Martin realized that he wasn't a good person, not really. Even to this day he didn't know what had come over him, looking back on it it certainly wasn't something he would have expected his past self to do but yet he had even surprised himself with his kindness.

A single moment that forever changed his life, and made him a better person, the person that he was today. There was nothing he would not do for his wife.

XXXXXXXX

"Bring it on!" James said as he threw some air punches. The two get onto the mat as they face each other and then begin to spar. James had certainly gotten a lot better fighting due to his practice with his sister but Ananda was special ops and could easily take down James if she really went all out. As was Ananda completely controlled the pacing of the fight and could do whatever she wanted. As the two sparred sweat poured down their bodies, glistened on their skin as their heart rate speed up.

"i do. not to mention i think i've had enough cold weather for a while." she admitted, indicating the window. their childhoods had been very different. she didn't know why their parents had hated each other so much, but where Martin was told he was better than everyone, Miranda had always been told she was worthless. pathetic, useless. she had hated Martin so much for proving her mother right at every turn. when he had sat there in that closet with her while she cried, she had realized he hadn't meant to be mean, hadn't meant to make her worthless and pathetic and useless. James had started covering for them just for the asking. he would harbor them in his own home, having moved out when Miranda was still in middle school. it was thanks to James, really, that the two sets of parents had never found out they where friends until after they had gotten married. eloping had been so much fun and the way the two sets of parents had tried to have it annulled illegally just because they had money had been even funnier. especially when one of James lady friends, a lawyer, got involved. "i wish we could have sex. remembering the past makes me horny." she admitted. she always said that though.

**~~**

she snorted at him and proceeded to kick his ass. he was good, but she was better. much better. he did it for fun and to keep fit, she did it to stay alive, which was a big difference. soon she had him on his back, her on top of him, a smirk on her lips. "still need practice." she teased, holding him down with ease despite his much bigger size, her hands holding his arms down at the elbows, legs holding him down at the knees, meaning he couldn't get enough leverage. she panted at him, and before she considered what she was doing, she was kissing him. something she'd wanted to do since she was a little girl and had just found out what kissing was. she kissed him, savoring his taste before she gasped, yanking herself off of him. "i'm sorry! i grew out of this! i swear i did! it was just a crush from a little girl!" she protested, shaking her head hard and fleeing the Gym. now James would hate her. how could he not? sick as she was. she had sworn that she'd buried such thoughts a long time ago. seams that some things couldn't stay buried.

James laid there on the floor for what felt like an entire life time as his brain froze over, trying to process what had just happened. Finally though his mind caught up to his brain and then went into overdrive, putting the pieces together James leaps to his feet and races off, out of the building and towards the med center. He bursts through the door at full sprint speed, he hadn't even changed out of his gym uniform, he ran outside in the freezing could dressed like his is now.

Panting he tells the two surprised scientist, "Ananda is in trouble." Catching his breath he tells the two everything that had just happen. Once he finishes telling his story he says, "We need to go out and look for her!"

Martin glances at his wife, seeing how she's handling the new situation, "Do you have any idea how she could have been infected to begin with? Was she ever alone with Nadeen or exposed to something in the caves?"

"No never, in fact we don't even know if she's infected I mean she didn't try to attack me or anything. This could all be some kind of PTSD right?" James stated.

Martin knew Ananda and James very well, and did care for them like family but he wouldn't let his emotions right now blind his judgement. Visibly rolling his eyes he responds, "Right so your sister just happens to kiss you when there's a possible sex virus outbreak and the two are unrelated."

James face becomes a little red as he becomes defensive and shouts, "Chaos theory, a butterfly flaps its wings and a tornado lands down somewhere. Not to mention correlation doesn't imply causation; ice cream sales and the murder rate both go up at the same time both that doesn't mean one variable caused the other."

Martin grits his teeth, "Yes I know, both go up during the summer time but even assuming she isn't infected we should act as if she is since we're dealing with a virus. We should alert the others, put you in isolation and monitor your condition to see if there's any change in your behavior."

James waves his arm in frustration, "Are you kidding me! If you want to put me in isolation, fine but after we find my Ananda and we can't tell the others! The general is still too shaken up from the experience just now to think straight, god knows how he would react to Ananda if he thinks she's infected and Elisa already stated she wouldn't have a problem killing us if she needed too. We handle this ourselves!"

"Are you out of your mind James! That's incredibly irresponsible and downright stupid!" Martin shouts as the two get into a shouting match with each other.

Miranda closed her eyes and took a deep breath and shook her head. oh Ananda. "that's enough. both of you. shut up." she ordered firmly, in a tone she rarely used. "yelling is not going to help first of all, and second if you bothered to stop screaming i could tell you that this isn't from the virus. she has had no chance to become infected. it is only passed through body fluids. since she was nowhere near an infected she had no chance of being infected. unfortunately, this is all... mental." she admitted, looking at James. "i'm sorry James." she admitted. "i know this is not anything your going to want to hear, but it's time you where told. do you remember how when we where little, and you where basically taking care of Ananda all on your own?" she asked. "she grew very dependent on you, to the point she was even sleeping in your room." here she hesitated and then closed her eyes again and shook her head.

"mother and father. of course they over reacted. the words 'disgusting' and 'unnatural' where bandied about and Ananda was taken to a psychologist who just made it worse. made it stick. you remember? she'd go every week and she'd cry and sob and beg and you'd demand to know why she had to go bt mother and father wouldn't tell us a thing. the doctor was trying to tell her it was wrong to love her brother. being as young as she was she didn't understand there was a difference between brother and sister love and mommy and daddy love you see. but mother and father didn't care. they never did anyway. they wanted us to look so perfect and having their youngest daughter sleeping in theory only son's bed just wasn't normal so they completely over reacted... in the end it developed into so much more. she's been in love with you for ears and has been hiding it because she thinks it makes her disgusting. a freak. truth be told, if mother and father hadn't taken her to that fucked up psychologist sh probably never would have developed such feelings for you." she admitted, shaking her head. "this isn't from the virus. this is just her reaching out to the only comfort sh can find. she couldn't act strong and hide her feelings at the same time. that's all."

Martin looked over at his wife in surprise, he knew that Ananda had troubled at a child but never knew the details.

James of course looked even more surprised, he closed his eyes and took a deep calming breath as he states, "We can worry about that stuff later; right now it's more important that we get Ananda back safely to the compound. Even if their wasn't a possible unknown virus and creature out there, the weather would kill anyone within the night."

Martin looks back and forth between the two siblings before sighing and saying, "Ok let's go out and look for Ananda, we stay in constant contact and if we can't find her within two hours we tell the Captain and Elisa what's going on. We'd need their help anyway for the search, and when we do find Ananda we should still put both her and James under monitor." Before James could say anything, "Just to be safe and for both your protections."

James angry nods his head, as he says, "Fine as long as she's safe so can we start searching for her!?!"

"Of course, but first you need to put on something a lot warmer." Martin says finally bringing attention to James gym clothes.

"right." Miranda agreed, nodding, looking at her husband. "we need to find her. infected or not, she's still a person." she admitted. not to mention if she was infected there would be another genetic database to work from. "thank you Martin." she murmured, kissing him gently. "good plan." she agreed with her husband. two hours in that weather would be death call in the clothes Ananda had been wearing anyway. good thing she wasn't outside still, not that the others knew that.

"Martin. all of us are being monitored." she pointed out. "i'm even monitoring myself. see?" she pointed at the screen of her computer where the Captain was sleeping in the bunks. "every camera is constantly recording as soon as someone enters the room. so that i can watch for unusual activity." she admitted. "oh... duh..." she smacked herself in the forehead. "i can use these to look for Ananda... dumb me. James you go change while i look for her." she ordered, tapping into the computer, looking at Martin once James was gone, setting her hands on her husbands shoulders.

"Martin? are you okay?" she asked, worried about her husband, gently taking his hand. "listen, alright? if Ananda is infected, we won't take risks just because shes family. she'll go in a cell, just like Nadeen." she promised him, stroking his hair. "we will take no risks, none at all. as soon as they start displaying any odd signs or symptoms they are going in a cell. even us." she promised him. "we cannot afford to take risks. i won't let my emotional attachments cloud my judgments." well, she would, if it was Martin, but the one good thing about having a shitty childhood was that you learned to detach yourself from strong emotions. because emotions only got you hurt or punished. not to say she didn't feel things, especially for Martin, she could just compartmentalize them. and would, if she had to. she would not put others at risk just because she loved her sister.

"Thanks sis," James said as he hugged his sister, they could always count on each other to help them when things got tough. After that he quickly left the room to go and get changed.

"Wait, when did you put these in?" Martin asks with a dry teasing smile, he suspected his wife had a voyeur fetish but wasn't completely sure, after all he was respectful enough to not look at her porn collection without her permission......well except that one time he briefly glanced at it, but that had been an accident!!!!

"I should be asking if you're ok." Martin said as he hugs Miranda. He felt like an ass, even though the scientist in him said he had done the right thing by making sure they were safe the human emotional side still said he had been an ass, and he did feel like one at the moment. "Don't worry, we'll fine her and deal from things there. After all no matter what we do need to fine her and make sure she's safe and believe me I no you can handle whatever is thrown at you." He tells her as he kisses her forehead.

Getting focused he said, "Ok since I'm dressed for it anyway I'm going to head outside the camp zone and start looking around the perimeter. Since you have the cameras set up and know how to use them you can start searching the base. I'll send a beep to you ever five minutes which should mark my current location on the map, every thirty minutes I'll try to find an area with good reception so we can actually talk to each other and coordinator ourselves.

When James get dress, depending upon what you find out you can either send him out towards where I am, or have him help you search the camp zone." Martin said as he grabbed his equipment. The weather made communication very difficult, but lucky they did figure out how to get their tractors working with HQ so they wouldn't get completely lost. Once he got his equipment setup Martin headed out.

Amanda smiled at him. "your welcome." she said, watching him leave. 'they where always in." she stated, rolling her eyes at him, amused. "this is a government run place, you think they wouldn't have installed Cameras all over the place?" she shook her head. "specially when so many people where set to come here. if supplies started going missing or something, we would be able to look back and see what went missing. unfortunately, all the video of before our arrival has been lost. someone destroyed or hid all the recordings." she admitted. it wasn't like she knew her husband knew she had a porn collection, she did try to keep it well hidden.

"i'm fine. a little frazzled but i'm fine." she promised him, giving him a kiss to try and reassure him that she really was okay. she wasn't, but she didn't want him to worry anymore than he already had. "okay. thank you Martin. i love you." she admitted, watching him leave through the monitors before looking over at the Cell that housed Nadeen, swallowing thickly, just to make sure the door was still shut tight. it was. why did she feel so uneasy then? never mind, she needed to focus on finding her sister. if she was outside, she wouldn't last long.

"thank god." she sighed, realizing Ananda had never left the Gym. she had curled up against the lockers of the ladies rooms, her head pressed into her knees in a fetal position. she hadn't done that since they where small children. it was the position she'd often taken after a very rough day at home, fighting back tears because 'Mira's do not Cry!' as her father had often said. 'Mira's are always perfect' her mother would say while glaring at Ananda who had never been able to conform the way Miranda had. Ananda was always being bullied by their parents, far worse than anything they had done to Miranda. she hated how lost her sister looked. "she's in the Gym, James. she's in the position." she warned, looking rather upset. "Martin's gone outside to look for her, as soon as he has a signal i'll call him back inside." she promised, shooing James off. "...be gentle with her, okay?" she asked, well aware it was a bit of a shock to find out your sister was in love with her brother, especially since James was the brother she was in love with.

James came out of the changing room ready for action, he noticed that Martin had already headed out leaving just him and his sister Miranda. "Any luck finding her?" He asks as he walks over to her. James immediately felt a huge sense of relief upon seeing Ananda safe back in the gym. A small part of him however found it strange that she would double back their, but he quickly passed it off as people doing strange things when they're upset.

"Ok, make sure you keep an eye on the cameras and watch us. She might try to bolt again and we don't want to lose her a second time." James told Miranda as he took a deep breath to calm his nerves and went out to see Ananda. Within a few minutes he was back in the gym, radio on his belt and ready to be used in case Ananda bolted again. He approached his sister cautiously, he had done this many times before but things were different this time and he had to be very careful with how he handled things. "Hey Ananda. You had me really worried there when you took off like that, are you ok?" He asks her gently as he moves closer to her, but still keeping some distance so that he didn't upset her.

Miranda nodded. "i'll watch for her. go on." she urged, gently pushing James shoulders affectionately before settling in to watch, making sure there was no sound. she didn't want to eavesdrop on what was bound to be a very emotional talk.

Ananda didn't seam to really realize he was there at first, her eyes remaining closed, her body curled up as if waiting for the verbal blows or physical strikes to begin. "...no." she finally whispered. "how can i be James? i'm a sick, twisted, disgusting person and now everyone knows it." she informed him. "no one was ever supposed to know. i was supposed to grow out of it. they all told me i would grow out of it." she whispered. "but i didn't and now you hate me, and i'm not sure what's worse."

James really wish he had a degree in psychology right about now. He had taken some classes on it, required of course by his college, but nothing that would in any way make him qualified to handle this situation. He knew enough though that he had to handle this situation very carefully, one wrong move and things could get very very bad.

Deciding to trust his instincts James walked over to Ananda and gently whacked her head with his fingers. "Foolish sister, I could never, EVER hate you. We're family bound by blood, plus really good friends so get that thought right out of your head right this instant. And no I don't think that you're a sick, twisted, or disgusting person either." James tells her strongly. "I know it might not seem like it now, but everything is going to be alright."

Back
Top Bottom