Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's a man-eater.. (haunteddreamer && nerdfuck)

There was a certain degree of satisfaction that Heather garnered from him feeling over her legs to casually remove her heels. The ministration drove her wild. Her heels were a symbol of her bitch-hood as well as a symbol for sex and sexual desire. She adjusted in her seat slightly, smiling at him as he removed her other heel to set gingerly on the ground next to them. His large hand then went for the lotion and she settled in happily, preparing for his hands to rub all over her body, to glisten her in the sun..

She smirked to herself at his question. How far indeed. Heather lifted one of her legs to make it easier for him to lather it with the lotion as she went on to speak. "I prostitute on the side... on occasion." She mused gently. There was his answer right there. A little pussy for a lot of money. "But today..." her voice carried off as she nodded at the bathhouse in the corner. "I'll suck dick in the bath house for a hundred dollars a dick." That was relatively cheap and her high-end neighbors would surely have that kind of money on-hand. Their daughters and wives would be watching the kids of playing in the pool... they wouldn't know the difference. To them, they would just be using the bathroom.

"You can spread that word around for me..." She glanced at him again, finally, and licked her lips to make a point. "It would be surely appreciated..."

Hundred dollars. A dick. What an interesting thought. He had never considered that idea concerning her. He had violated her, raped her, used her, fucked her raw...and he had never thought once of paying for it. In all honesty it just never occurred to him to do so. Oh there was power in it to be sure, but this, this was something different...and it was a dark level of power, having men be serviced with their families just playing out at the pool. It was minorly sick, minorly insane...no worse than that.

It was defiled and twisted.

Yet he found himself pleased as well, his hands tightening on her thighs, his voice darkening the tiniest of bits as he murmured. "I'll never pay, and yet...you already knew that I imagine. So, you want me to go around and offer up your throat....I am sure we can make a makeshift gloryhole in that bathroom, I can get the word around about how to do it." He pondered for a moment, tilting his head as if calculating before casually murmuring.

"I'll be there, if I choose, you understand that yes?" His fingers slowly moved up to her inner thighs as she spread herself, moving his body just slightly to block the view of the kids at the pool as one thumb slid up underneath her bikini to caress across her hungry wet cunt. Smirking at how she was already soaking herself and he whispered..."You have to be careful, haven't even been in the water and already the front of your suit is wet."

Heather laughed softly as she watched him process the information she had offered. He seemed unsure at first, then as if he wasn't sure how to take it. But then, then she could see the arousal growing in him. He liked the thought. What was not to like? Sucking off men, many of them married, in the men's restroom in secret. She helped make their day a little better and put some money in her pocket too. What not to like indeed, it was a win-win.

She nodded her head in a know-how manner as he noted he might be there. She had no doubt. By involving him in it, no doubt he would want to see how it worked, see which men came to get their dick sucked, a service they were willing to pay for. He loved to be in people's minds, that much she knew for sure. This would be like a playground for him..

Her eyes shut when his thumb slipped under her suit and she couldn't hide the pleasure she felt from it, an electric pleasure. She groaned gently to herself and adjusted her hips but made no move to stop him. "That's okay... no one will see me." She mused gently, writhing. "I know your neighbor would be interested." She added softly, nodding at the man who stood at the grill still. "Why don't you start spreading the word, I'll go wait... just tell them to slip the money through the hole first. I'll be in the... fourth stall." The stall all the way at the end, nice and private.

She was ready to suck some dick and make a little cash doing it.

He paused in his movement over that little slit and slowly moved up to meet her eyes, his gaze sharp and calculating...cold in how he studied her. Yes he did love to be in people's minds. Was this her attempt at becoming his equal in some fashion? That together they could gain power over the others in their neighborhood? Him by blackmail, coercion, and force...and her through the power of her sexuality, the sheer magnetic hunger she seemed to bring out in men. What was it about her that made it that way, the pure animalistic drive she instilled seemed beyond anything he encountered in a woman.

Maybe it was because she loved it. Deep down she loved being used, loved servicing cock, and that seemed to truly bring about interest in a way that nothing else did. Eagerness went a long way with a man, and she was definitely eager once you got past her defenses. His eyes flickered as if he was considering just saying no to her, denying her this and stripping her of her power. It was there in his face, his willingness to just tell her to shut up and know her fucking place in life.

Then he merely said. "All right."

With that he stood up, stood up and moved away from her, leaving her there as if she were just another person at the pool. They knew better, both of them did, but he did nothing to encourage her one way or the other. He merely walked around and began talking to others. Men, women, families...was he talking about her sometimes, did it show on someone's face with the look of an eye, the smirk on some lips. Did he even discuss her with some of the women? There was no telling, but...

The bathrooms were waiting.

Heather couldn't help but feel some sort of pride when he agreed to their little plot. It was exciting, having someone in on the whole thing. Typically this was a solo operation. Just her in a bathroom stall, wiggling her tongue through a hole and waiting for someone to get interested in it. Sometimes they weren't, sometimes they were. Sometimes they had money, sometimes not. She was beginning to see the benefit in what they were doing together, as a unit.

Once he was gone Heather dispersed as well. She stood to move to the bathrooms, towel in hand, and glanced behind her before slipping into the men's restroom. It was empty, luckily. Heather moved to the last stall as promised and was non-too surprised to find a glory hole already cut into the stall wall. It was a popular place for prostitutes to make money. She closed the stall door behind her but didn't lock it, instead just laying her towel over the top of the door to signify that it was in use.

She shifted down to her knees in front of the glory hole, her arms moving to untie her bikini. Once the knot was loosened her breasts fell freely and she dropped the bikini top off to the side. She was set and in place, quite a sight to see on the nasty bathroom floor of a men's restroom... Heather was now ready and waiting for her first customer of the day.

There was silence for a few moments, for a few minutes...though in truth it felt like forever. When someone was waiting for something they always had that change of perspective, that timing, and it could not be helped that was the case here...when waiting for a man to come and get his dick sucked. However after a little while she could hear a door opening and the sound of a pair of footsteps. One went into the stall next to her and the other came into hers.

Her friend, if he could be called that. Her landlord. Her...owner? Maybe that might be becoming more the case.

Regardless, he stepped in and stared down at her. Not even moving towards her as she knelt there...merely watching as the money was pushed through the hole. There was no fanfare, the person did not even wait until she took it but merely let it drop on the dirty floor in front of her. Instead impatience caused them to be uncaring, pressing their cock through the gloryhole. Thick, pulsing, semi-hard and obviously near cumming. Whomever they were, they were obviously not going to last very long.

Yet the prick looked familiar, and was finally placed as to who it was...the neighbor. The neighbor who's wife was outside chatting it up with the other ladies. The one who had watched her get fucked, the one who had tried to convince her to share that wealth. That man, paying her now for her mouth.

Heather perked when she heard the door open and shut. Her gaze fell on the door as her landlord entered and looked down at her. She offered him a dark, devious smirk and then pushed the money that had dropped on the floor behind her so it could not get repossessed. Her slender manicured hand came to slide along the horny cock that entered, admiring it for a moment before she leaned down to kiss the head of it softly, a trademark of hers. At that point she opened her hot mouth, running her tongue down it before simply engulfing it down into her throat.

She bobbed her head around it, seemingly unphased to have the thing crammed deep into her throat. A soft, wet, scrch sound could be heard in the silent bathroom as she contently sucked the man off, not knowing who he was nor caring. All she cared about was that he came down her throat, and perhaps would pay for more at a later time. She was finally building her client base in her new neighborhod...

All the while her hand lowered, softly rubbing her soaking wet clit as she contently throat-fucked the man in secrecy..

Back
Top Bottom