Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's a man-eater.. (haunteddreamer && nerdfuck)

He gave a slight shrug of one shoulder, his voice uncaring as he watched her.

"Practiced that a lot in the mirror didn't you, whore."

He didn't even ask it like a question, he asked it like it was a fact of life. He could almost imagine her there the entire morning, running through the script in her head of how this was supposed to go. She would try to be normal, she would confront him. She would dress like a beautiful modern day woman, the kind that deserved respect and attention, and march right on up to the big bad man and let him know that there was no way in hell that she was going to live there anymore.

She wouldn't make a fuss, she wouldn't cause a scene, this was a "civilized world" after all. In this civilized world he politely accepted so as not to have any problems and then she walked off with her victory.

All nice and fucking...tidy.

Instead he cursed at her with those words, called her a whore, treated her like she was gutter trash and he reached out and gripped her throat as if he was grabbing hold of an unruly dog, taking her by the back of her neck and jerking her towards the picnic table. He almost seemed like that, an owner scolding some silly beast that had yipped at him.

"Who did you happen to think you are?"

Heather only watched him through the lens of her sunglasses as he absorbed what she had said, seemingly emotionless same as her. He gave a shrug and little more, at least for a moment. That was her first hint that things were not going to go as she had originally planned. She swallowed deeply as he hissed those words at her, as he called her a whore. It sent shivers up her spine, that was the same damn attitude that had made her dripping wet the night he raped her. She had so many goddamn problems... why couldn't she be a normal woman and just get offended by that? Instead she had to get aroused.

She gasped softly as he gripped the back of her neck and struggled to keep up with him in her heels as he dragged her towards the picnic table. "Stop." She whispered to him quietly as he dragged her along. "I don't want trouble, I just want to fucking leave. I don't think that's a lot to ask." In the next yard over a lawnmower roared to life as his neighbor began his day's work.

She didn't want trouble. That was cute. That was bordering on hilarious. She did not want trouble. Well it almost made him laugh, but they both knew deep down to the core of what they were that this was the quintessential version of fucking asking for it. Oh, he knew how people would paint him. Monster, sick, twisted...and yet he also knew the truth. The top fantasy, the fucking top fantasy, for a woman was to be forced and used. This little bitch just could not confront the fact that not only did she fantasize about it...but she got off on it for real.

He would remind her that sometimes reality was a dangerous place to play.

His hand on her neck forced her down over the picnic table, the muscles in his arms flexing as he forgot the food on the grill and uncaringly shoved her dress up and out of the way. He cupped that bottom, giving it a hard slap before digging his fingers in viciously and he gave a small little sigh at the sound it made...barely heard over his neighbor's yard work. Oh, she was indeed ready for him, he could fucking smell her cunt on the air and he replied quietly as he bent over and whispered into her ear.

"You...you want to leave...you don't think it's a lot to ask...maybe it isn't, maybe it isn't, but you see...I told you, that you were mine. So maybe, maybe you don't have a say in it...maybe I'll just hurt you, make you suffer, make you pay..." His voice grew low, thoughtful even, as if actually considering it. But no, he knew exactly what he fucking wanted...and his fingers slowly traced along the curve of her ass.

"Convince me not to hurt you."

She gasped out again as he shoved her down over the picnic table, her dress so short it displayed her ass and pussy for him, particularly since she wore no underwear beneath it. She struggled to move her head, looking towards the sound of the lawnmower. Surely someone would hear or see the events and call for help. But no, there was a privacy fence protecting his yard and others. He was an evil genius, it was like he had planned for this!

She wiggled beneath him to try and remove herself from this compromising position, but his hand coming down on her ass caused her to grow still. It was horrifying on top of the words he whispered in her ear.. convince him. Convince him not to hurt her.

"You're crazy." She spat at him harshly despite the growing wetness within her pussy that was now all too familiar with his nine inch dick. But she was not stupid. She realized she had no power here and one did not simply walk into their rapist's yard (lolol) and make demands.

She took a deep breath to center herself. "Please." She hesitated as the words were forced, "Please don't do this again... you've already had me... is that not enough for you?"

Begging.

That was always intoxicating to him, always enough to really get him going. Of course it was all part of the game they played, all part and parcel of what men and women did to one another. Begging, it always hinted at the idea that the person was worth something...valuable, and that the beggar needed them. Needed them to please, please understand their desires....well he understood hers. Even when she was lying to herself.

She needed a good fucking.

But he supposed she was giving him the opportunity to turn this into something worse, he almost seemed kind in his reply, whispering at the start, lovingly..."Shhh, I know, I know I did honey...I know...but, see...I told you that all your holes were mine, and really...I only had that cunt." His fingers slid along her ass, loving how she had not worn panties, and his hand came up to cup her mouth as two fingers found their way between the cheeks of her butt and pressed against her...

No lubrication. Oh, this would hurt. He pushed, forcing the fingers to open her up...knowing she would suffer, but...he had promised her that he would make her pay in some form. She had dared to go against him...well, if she couldn't take these two fingers it was going to be an awful shame when he shoved that huge cock up inside of her.

Heather's eyes widened slightly as he murmured those words in her ear, she hadn't thought of that. He wanted her in her entirety and so far he had only had the biggest part of her. It was now time to cash in on the less significant parts of her that could still offer him a world of pleasure. "No! I-!" She began to resist almost immediately when he made his intentions clear but his hand cupping over her mouth quickly stopped any kind of vocal resistance.

Chills ran up her spine when his fingers began to prod against her little, exposed ass hole. She writhed beneath him, making a noise of dismay and in her own way still seemingly begging him to stop, but on the inside she knew it meant very little to him, if anything at all. She groaned loudly, in pain, as his two fingers shoved themselves into her ass, officially taking the next hole he had claimed but yet to consummate. And yet despite her struggle, she grew wetter. Somewhere in the deep and dark back of her mind, she felt shame that her pussy was not being used and yet her ass was...

As his fingers grew deeper Heather dropped her head slightly before looking to the fence line again. She could hear whoever it was walking along, moving their lawn and unaware as to what was conspiring in the yard over. If only they would peek over, ask to borrow some sugar, talk about sports, anything... if only someone would get her out of his clutches!

In the meantime she was simply open to him to do as he wished, and on his own grounds.

He could tell she was aroused, it was obvious in so many ways, and he whispered softly...wanting to make her feel dirty, wanting to make her feel fucked up about it. "We both know, we both know you dressed like this to be fucked...what fucking woman comes over with no panties on? Huh?" His fingers pushed deeper, pushing to the brim inside of her, shoved to the bottom knuckle and he held there as he slowly let his hand on her mouth slide down to cup her throat, caressing...gripping, taking the air away from her as his eyes blazed.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, we both know it...it could've been your cunt you know. If you'd come over, asked, spread out on my couch...you could've cum again..." He taunted her with the idea of just being a willing slut, his body on fire as he felt himself harden and he slid his fingers out of her to caress over her pussy, taking some of the nectar and sliding it up.

He took his time in doing so, moving the lubrication, dipping in and out of her. It was hardly proper to do, but at this point did they really care...he just wanted the rim of her nice and wet, and then he undid his pants and pulled himself free...spitting down into his hand to smooth it over the head of his cock and he whispered once more.

"Ask me to fuck your ass, Heather."

Heather felt a lump in her throat as she swallowed, his words sounding harsh to her even though that was not his intentions. She did not dress the way she did to be fucked... her body was a work of art, it was her right to show it off, to give men something to look at before they went home and fucked their hags of a wife. Something to think about. She was not asking to be fucked. And as for not having panties on, she didn't want them to show under her dress! She had to look perfect... he was taking it all the wrong way!

She shook her head as it rested on the table, his fingers knuckle-deep in her ass as he explored his new territory. His suggestion of asking to be fucked was preposterous to her... yet at the same time she wished that she had, that way her pussy would be getting attention and not just her ass. She was so wet, his hand on her neck drove her wild, the pressure he applied was tantalizing. When his hand dropped to her pussy to collect the wetness she shivered, God she wanted his cock in her pussy... not her ass!

The sound of his pants unzipping caused her to breathe deeply. "No." She murmured quietly. "Just do it.." silent tears welled in her big eyes as desperation welled up.. "Please just do it... please fuck my ass..." She may not have been a whore, but she felt like it.

The wrong way, was that not the nature of what they were doing? Everything skewed, everything hidden. It was laughable really. She could not admit who and what she was, and he...he was revealing everything about the monster inside of him. As she began to tear up, he shuddered, wanting those tears to fall...something about that moment was perfect for him. He wanted to lick the tears from her cheek and taste them. God the idea made even him shiver and he knew, he knew exactly how to do it.

Even if she offered that ass...he was not going to be gentle.

His hand brought the head of him up against her tight hole, slowly moving against her there, slowly easing...just the tiniest bit, no further. Testing the waters one might say. The light lube on his thick head would allow him better entry, would allow him to shove if he wanted...even though they both knew after a certain point lubrication was hardly going to matter. He smiled, low, thoughtful and then...he leaned over her, taking her by the shoulders. Digging his fingers into her flesh and he whispered.

"My neighbors know what I do. I've shared pictures with them, they know...scream if you need to..." His body surged forward, the hips moving quickly in order to shove deep into her...fucking spearing that asshole wide open., his voice monstrous as he whispered.

"Cry for me, cunt."

She gasped deeply as he began to push the head of his cock against her tight, unused little hole. Her hands gripped the edge of the picnic table, bracing herself with a soft whimper. Those short tears in her eyes slowly became fatter and worked their way to slide down her face and fall placidly on the picnic table she was being raped over. She gasped yet again as he gripped her shoulders with such force and leaned over her. His large body against her much smaller one was becoming all too familiar, just like his fat cock.

The words he spoke next were horrifying. His neighbors knew what he did? He showed pictures, even and they did nothing? Those tears she had been trying to hold back became much more prevalent at that point and she did her best not to struggle against his strength. They both knew who would win that fight. And then the moment of truth, he shoved himself deep into her ass in one horrifying shove. Pain shot through her body and she couldn't help but to yell out softly from both the pain and the surprise of the sudden entrance. Her tight little ass hole squeezed his cock that was much too big for it as he slipped in just a little bit deeper.

Then those words... cry for him. She couldn't help it. There was a whimper, and soon her tears were set free to flow down onto the picnic table. She had come here to take back her dignity, now she was having her ass violated... he was a monster.

Yes, he was a monster. But perhaps there was a reason those neighbors did nothing to him. He had lived in the community for years, and had pressed and gained access to all manner of things. There was something terrifying about that slow corruption of the people around you, that slow destruction of everything that they might have been. He was a monster, twisted to be sure, and maybe they had experienced that in some way....a mother, a daughter, a friend...perhaps he had gained access to them all.

Perhaps the men feared him for other reasons. Not just cuckolding them but hurting them, physical danger, intimidation, and blackmail.

He had twisted the soul of this neighborhood, and now in the wide open sky, she began to cry and he slowly slid his tongue free to touch her cheek to catch one. He hummed, almost as if tasting ambrosia, sliding that tongue up her flesh to clean her of her tears. His hands slid down off her shoulders to grip her amazing ass, digging his fingers into those asscheeks...spreading them as he leaned back so he could admire how far he'd gone within.

The pain might prevent her from realizing he'd only managed half of that impressive cock, and he frowned...this might not get all the way without a little held out of the tight bitch, his fingers sliding into her hair and jerking her up and off of him so he could sit down on the picnic bench...his voice hard and cruel as he whispered.

"Turn around, have a fucking seat, get me back in you...and not in your pussy, I know you'd try...back up your ass, fuckmeat."

The man licking the tears from her face certainly didn't help to calm her. The girl cried just a little bit harder as he did that, her fingers gripping the table just a little more desperately. Indeed, Heather was not aware he was only halfway in because it felt like so much more. Her ass ached and burned, she felt like he had ripped her open and she had to wonder if she was bleeding. She had just settled down for the fucking when his hand wound into her hair and ripped her up off the table.

She cried out as his dick slid out of her little ass, her teary eyes looked around to him as he sat and made his demands. What he wanted was clear to her and her hair moved to the hem of her dress to lift it. Her sexy legs and ass displayed, she began to step back. It was only at that time that she noticed the lawn mower had stopped and the man that had been operating it was peeking at her through the fence. She wanted to call for help... but she knew now that no help would come.

"Okay..." she murmured softly and took her seat on his dick. She reached behind to hold his dick steady as she began to slip her ass around it. Her utter of pain was obvious but she didn't stop. She soon had the bulk of him in her ass and was sitting in his lap as she had demanded. Her tears were prominent, especially now that she knew they had an audience...

Yes that man was watching them, but he was not going to do anything to help the little bitch. It was useless to even bother wondering if that was the case. The man that she mounted, the man that she slid down on, he was the true frightening thing people read about. A controlled sociopath. Compartmentalized, terrifying, completely willing to destroy the lives of those around him. He also just happen to come complete with a nine inch cock and he smiled as she leaned back against him, his nine inch prick flexing up inside of her.

Oh the things he would do with a willing girl like this.

Nearby were all the utensils, all the items he had brought out. Condiments, corn on the cob wrapped in foil, hotdogs and burgers...and of course the proper tools for cooking on the grill. She could see the burgers he had left on in order to fuck her, burning on their bottom, the sizzle of meat starting to let smoke trail up into the air. He groaned, keeping himself still beneath her, his eyes narrowing as he wanted to begin bouncing her but instead his hands came up in front and he gripped her dress.

Gripped and ripped it open to free those tits.

His hands took the heavy bosom, squeezing viciously hard, leaning her back so he could kiss her throat...taunting her with his words..."Would you like me up your cunt angel, want to be fucked...I know you do, I can feel you dripping down onto my balls...but I want you to say it..."

She could feel him begin to relax underneath her, settling in to the feeling of his dick crammed into her tiny ass, she knew he was loving it. Heather adjusted her body somewhat once she was settled all the way and she didn't fight as he pulled her back against his chest. She stared at the grill in front of them for no reason other than to have something to look at, and swallowed hard as he gripped her chest so roughly. God... he was such a brute of a man. It drove her wild...

She cried out when he ripped her dress open and her large breasts spilled out, bouncing slightly as they were free from their cage. "No!" She cried out gently, that was an expensive dress! " She jerked, but fell still when his large hands gripped ahold of her orbs yet again. Fucking bastard... she swallowed her words and adjusted again, trying to get comfortable on his large dick but with how small her ass was it was proving to be impossible.

Her eyes closed as he kissed on her neck and his words settled in her brain. He was offering to fuck her pussy? She did want him inside of her so badly, it was true that she was dripping down to his balls with desire... she felt shame to admit it, didn't want to admit it, but she couldn't let herself not on the off chance he was actually going to give it to her.

"Yes." She confirmed softly. "I want you in my pussy... You're so strong... it makes me so wet.."

His voice burned as he whispered into her ear.

"This is only the beginning...I promised you that..."

He took his time at that moment, took his time to adjust her, his hands moving to slide along her beautiful thighs and he slowly crept up between them to caress, spreading her pussy wide open for the neighbor to see. To see that hot wet dripping hole, to watch it clench open and closed with the need for cock. It was lewd, completely fucking sick, to open a woman in such a fashion. Even his fingers slid just the tiniest bit in to gape her slightly and he slowly kissed up her throat to run his tongue along her ear.

Then one hand pulled away, the other continuing to keep her pleasured...it let her relax a little he imagined, his cock nestled deep in her bottom as his fingers worked her clit, rolling it slowly with the tips of two of them. He was not torturing her, though he could, instead he was actually bringing pleasure...training her as if she were something to be had again and again.

Make her his toy.

It was at that moment she understood why he had moved his hand away, picking up one of those foil wrapped pieces of corn he brought it up against her little cunt, his free arm wrapping tightly around her waist to keep her still and he whispered..."As you fucking wish...," slowly beginning to push that thick object up inside of her. Double penetrating her beautiful body.

Heather actually blushed just slightly as he opened her pussy wide for the neighbor to see. It wasn't that she was embarrassed by her nudity, quite the opposite, she was embarrassed that her need had driven her to this. She couldn't believe she had come here to stand up for the man and was instead being fucked and fingered by him, or the fact that she was relieved when his fingers touched and played with her soaking wet pussy... what had gone wrong in her life to make her like this?

Heather leaned back, groaning softly as he played with her tender, swollen clit. In the spirit of getting into the situation, Heather rocked her body gently to give him pleasure as well. So quickly had her pleasure taken over her pain and her morals. So quickly was she becoming his little toy... it was frightening but she couldn't stop herself.

Heather hadn't noticed when he grabbed the ear of corn but she did notice when he wrapped his arm around her so tightly she couldn't move. She glanced back at him just in time to see the corn lowered to her pussy. Her eyes went wide, as did the eyes of the neighbor that still stood and watched. She wiggled slightly as he began to press it against her pussy, but her cunt was so wet there was no way it wasn't going to go in. It slid in, and her pussy throbbed around it immediately, welcoming. Oh god... she was a monster too!

"No, please.." she breathed deeply, yet couldn't help but to groan as the corn went all the way inside of her. Heather was effectively speared, pussy and ass filled to the brim at this man's whim and all for their nosy (or perhaps infatuated) neighbor to watch. "Oh god..." she began to rock as best she could, unable to wait for the pleasure she so desperately craved.

He grinned when she began to rock her body, loving how she needed to fuck herself at this moment. His palm flattened on the base of that corn, letting it go in as deep as she could fucking take it, his cock pulsing in her ass...pulsing and ready to cum. His balls were already filling with seed, the need driving him as he began to push his hips into the thrusts. That was it, that was much more like it, a ready horny little bitch to be taken. It was what he required of her, what he lived for.

His eyes glanced up at the man watching them, his voice dark and thoughtful as he whispered in her ear..."Once we're done I think you should take this to him, offer it to him, let him eat the corn that's been fucking your cunt..." He was twisted, truly so, and his arm on her waist guided her harder into the thrusting motions of hand and cock, punishing her now.

He truly began to fuck her.

He jerked her up and down, his hand tightening on her side, his arm flexing again and again as he slammed her down against him, building up that need...building up that powerful momentum. The friction was pushing him to the edge, and right as he came he lowered his head, he lowered his head and bit her shoulder...digging his teeth into her, not breaking skin, but fucking marking her as his. She'd never be able to ignore the bruises, the soreness, it would be there for fucking days.

He grunted, spilling inside of her, holding her ass down so he was as deep as he could as that ear of corn slammed harder with the cruel thrusts of his arm, loving the wet sounds of her hot cunt.

She hadn't wanted to rock her body, but she couldn't help it. He had been teasing her with his harsh grasps, manhandling her and moving her around, all this talk of claiming her like an animal. Oh, it made her hot. It made her pussy wet with need and ache with desire. So though she was being raped and humiliated again by the man, she couldn't help but to want it. She couldn't help but to find the ear of corn shoved up her cunt to be pleasing. It was enough even to ignore the man that seemed to be watching them over the fence, blatantly.

She groaned as he spoke to her, but had little time to spare for speaking words. The double penetration he was offering was all too pleasing, all she could do was ride his dick and the corn. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her breath grew heavy. God, it felt so good!

"Ah! No!" She cried out as the man bit her shoulder so roughly. Bruises and marks were extremely unappealing in her line of work. Her hand lifted to his head, trying to push it away from her shoulder, but honestly the pleasure was far too much for her to ignore and the added sensation of his biting her was what pushed her over. Her head fell back, mouth fell open as her cunt squeezed the corn with an orgasm. She rode the corn and his dick through it, a deep red flush took over her face... god it felt good.

Her body fell still and she peered sheepishly at the man that watched from over the fence. How embarrassing...

Embarrassed, perhaps so but the little bitch had enjoyed herself. He could feel it, the way she leaked out all over him and he smirked just slightly and slid her off like she didn't matter in the fucking slightest. His hands took her by the shoulders, pushing her away from him and onto her knees in the yard, like she was a dog. There was something demeaning in the way he dressed himself, making his form presentable once more. It was not that he did it, it was that he did it without even seeming to once look at her...and then...

Then he took that corn and walked over to his grill, casually removing the burning burgers and placing it onto the warm fires. With that he began to grill once more, not even bothering to look up from his work, his voice almost casually speaking.

"I don't think you're moving. Not if you know what's good for you. So go on home, get out of here, and I'll see you at the block party....in it's two weeks." His voice held no measure of questioning, nothing but sincere and utter conviction that she would be there. She'd been given her marching orders....time for her to go.

__________________________________________________The Block Party___________________________________________________

The weeks would have passed without a single interruption from him, and unless she drew attention to herself he left her completely alone. Whether she moved, whether she approached, whether she ever spoke to him was something he did not seem to feel a need to initiate. He dehumanized her, turned her into an object, left her complete and wholly as if she mattered not in the slightest.

Apparently to him, unless lust was involved, she did not.

Yet the weeks finally fell away and the block party was held at the small local pool. It was quaint, a gazebo and hottub, a pool and people moving around in small groups. Kids playing, people enjoying themselves. It looked like the typical gathering, the norm...that was the frightening part. It was all so normal...and all such a lie. And there he stood at his grill, casually waving towards someone who greeted him...the suburban gentleman for all the world to see.

Heather stayed put, fully feeling the pressure and the power that her landlord had been pushing onto her since that night he raped her. She felt foolish for being so still, so quiet, so childish... but she was too frightened not to. She simply stayed on the ground like the dog he treated her as. His words were daunting, a block party? He wanted her to go to it and act as if nothing were astray. Be present, smiling, normal. Heather took a deep breath as she was dismissed and quickly, or as quickly as she could, exited from his back yard.

As Heather started down the sidewalk, straightening herself out, she was distracted by the sounds of someone whistling for her attention. She paused and noted the nosy neighbor that had watched them standing aside his own house somewhat secretly. She carefully approached him, frowning. "I'm sorry.." She started immediately, he must have been appalled by their display, but then she noticed it... his pants were unzipped and his cock rested in his hands.

"Don't be sorry." He informed her simply, "Just share the wealth." He grinned.

Her pussy grew somewhat wet, yet tears brimmed her eyes. "Get the hell away from me." Heather quickly left. That man was turning the whole neighborhood against her...

______________________________________ Yep. Block Party. ___________________________

Heather had concerns about the block party, but given how public it would be she thought she might be safe. Not to mention it was a great opportunity to prance around in a bikini and garner more attention. Maybe she would even suck dicks in the bathroom for a little extra money. Everything was an opportunity. That was why on this day Heather trotted down the sidewalk in a pair of black heels, a purple bikini holding her body and a towel around her waist. She loved the pool.

Her little bikini top barely managed to hold in her large titties that bounced with every step. She drew a lot of attention, including the man that had propositioned her that was there with his wife, at the grill with her landlord who she blatantly ignored. Heather found a free chair and pulled her towel from her waist to spread out on the chair. Time to do a little bit of tanning before she took a swim..

He watched her, like several of the men there, but his was an inquisitive look. One of pure calculation. She had shown up of course, but more than that she had once more not dressed conservatively but had truly decided to flaunt who and what she was. There was always the old adage of a woman asking for it, and while he understood like any modern man that such a thing was foolish...perhaps in this case it might very well be damned true. She was damaged goods, this woman, and he had to wonder if he was the reason for the damage. Many people could be manipulated, abused, and used....but someone like her, someone like her who just had to make sure that everyone could fucking see that amazing body in every way possible.

That was someone who truly wanted to be fucked.

He smirked and passed over the grilling to one of his neighbors, idly walking through the crowd towards where she lay. She had yet to move, she had yet to do anything. No law enforcement, no attention, just her being taken again...God he loved it, he loved having such power over another human being. Frightening them, but more than that...making them wet...making their hot little holes ache with the remembrance of being used by him. He came up to her as she lay there in the sun, not blocking it, not casting a shadow but merely pulling up one of the chairs near her. His voice was calm, collected, as he spoke to her.

As if he had no fear of being overheard. Then again, the noise from everyone playing and chattering might just provide enough detriment to him being heard.

"You sure like to show off that body, don't you. I bet if there weren't any kids here you'd be going topless, wouldn't you? So, how many times have you masturbated about what's happened...be honest, I'll know the truth."

Heather was the vision of sex as she laid out in the sun, any man couldn't help but to want her. The curves of her waist, the size of her bust and how it was barely held back by her little bikini, her long legs and then the sexy heels that topped off the whole vision. Not to mention that face, and those eyes, that wild mane of hair. Something in her sensed as her landlord approached but she gave no clue that she was aware, only laid out on display and enjoyed every fraction of a second of it. Once he sat she tilted her head, a single finger raised to slide up her sunglasses and she smirked ever so slightly. "I wouldn't want to let down my fans." She oozed gently, "They wouldn't expect any less of me." Which was relatively true. She did have a whoreish reputation, and also a reputation for not being shy.

"A time or two." She admitted gently at his question, it had been a while since she had sex and she had needs just like any other girl. "Why do you ask?" Heather dropped the sunglasses back on her face and glanced at him, maintaining her smile though it seemed somewhat vacant. She then took that time to return to her sunning. As much as he beat her down into submission, she always had that shit eating grin the next time they met. Perhaps she was not so easily broken, or perhaps this was all just some sort of sick game for the both of them.

Either way no one was complaining.

Sick games were what he was about. Maybe that was what drove him, made him such a horrid monster, was the sick fascination he had with the human psyche. With the myriad ways he could abused a human soul and still have it wanting more. It was as if he smelled weakness and hunted it down, and that was something that so few could ever do...because it took more than just a willingness to hurt another human being.

It took understanding.

Understanding of what made them tick, of how he could push the angles, of how he could devise knew and true methods of making them feel sick inside for what they were. He watched her moving, adjusting in the sun, and he admired her and yet unlike those other men he once more maintained that calm demeanor. His glance looked over at all of those that were paying attention to them, all of those that were trying to get a better look and his voice slowly replied.

"I know, I ask because I enjoy it. Just like they enjoy you...give them a show, Heather. Spread a little for them, let them think they're going to see more of you."

He idly lifted his drink, taking a slow sip as he felt the slow onset of his own arousal, his wish to abuse her. It could be seen in his features already, that darkening, that hunger...wanting to determine if he could make her do more, do things that no other human being would be capable of. He had raped her, yes. He had fucked her brutally...but he'd yet to destroy her, to turn her into HIS...and that was the true point of this. Of all the women in the neighborhood, of all the people he had met, she was the only one who seemed to have the potential to be what he required.

Heather rolled her eyes gently from beneath her sunglasses and adjusted on her seat just slightly. Yet she couldn't help but smile as he noted what she already knew, that the other men enjoyed her as much as her clients at work. That they wanted to see more.. of course they did. She was so fucking sexy they would be stupid to not. Women hated her, young girls envied her, men wanted to be in her. It was the truth that made her world go 'round and she fucking loved it...

"Well..." She started gently, "Why don't you take my heels off for me?" With her question she spread her legs wide, holding her heeled foot near him so he could remove it for her. In doing so, of course, her legs spread wide so her onlookers could see the outline of her cunt through her bikini. They could feel the need to just push her bikini bottom aside ever so slightly to get to what all men craved and lusted: her dripping ass pussy.

"They can see more of me." She noted to him softly, "If they're willing to pay. Maybe you can spread the word for me.." Much like her legs. There was still a way to turn this into a positive and that was money. She did love money.

He watched her move and his eyebrows mildly shot up and the power play. Oh, he was never a man who would bend knee and offer up any level of submission. That ran counter to anything that he was, and yet he could appreciate the idea of her wanting that kind of attention and playing up the fact that other men wanted her. That he could grasp, it turned her from merely an object into a trophy, something that he could put up on his mantle piece and point out to the world. This was his.

His hands touched her leg, fingers moving along the beautiful flesh and upwards to touch her heel and he slid if off, his hand casually doing so in order to place it on the ground. Then the other. He had the air of someone who was merely helping another, not bothering to go to far or to try to be overly physical with her and yet they both knew she was showing off for the crowd. His eyes traced down to the flesh he knew so well, his voice growing minorly feral.

"If they're willing to pay...and you want me to get the word around, do you now." His eyes slowly glanced at her, narrowed, terrible and he thought long and hard at the words as he reached over and picked up the lotion, casually pouring some into his hand so he could begin rubbing it into her legs and thighs, glistening her flesh and making her shine in the sunlight....mildly musing over the idea before he finally said.

"And how far would you go for said money?"

Back
Top Bottom