Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Girl isn't what she seams/-Uminator/Moon

It was fairly clear when they started playing that Victor wasn't the best when it came to multiplayer games, no surprise really, he had always played alone before so was completely unused to playing against actual human opponents. Every attempt he made seemed to be calculated for playing against a computer controlled opponent, making him easy pickings for Alexia to beat again and again. Still, despite not winning a single game it was obvious Victor was enjoying himself immensely. Winning or losing didn't matter at all, he only seemed to care about enjoying his time playing with her. When she asked him to spend the night, he was clearly somewhat embarrassed, blushing again as several thoughts inevitably rushed to his male hormone driven mind, but he quickly agreed, calling his foster parents home and leaving a message for them that he would be spending the night at a schoolmates house. He knew they wouldn't have any problems with it, and they had his phone number incase they did actually need to call him, not that he expected them to, nor did they, only instead sending a text message to let him know they had got his message.
The spare room was surprisingly comfortable, Victor had expected to have trouble sleeping in an unfamiliar bed, but instead he slept like a log, at least until Alexia had come into his room and woken him. He blinked, then smiled at her reactions to being alone in the dark. It was hardly surprising really, she was almost certainly used to sleeping in a house with her extremely large family, so to suddenly be in a house where there was only one other person must've been a shock to the system. He attempted to offer the bed to her, but she seemed insistant that he keep it, instead curling up on the floor to sleep. Victor had watched her for a few minutes, but soon the comfortable bed had drawn him back to sleep once more, this time sleeping completely uninterrupted until morning, taking Alexia to actually wake him up from such a deep slumber.

The news of the missing students did come as a shock to Victor, he'd never heard of such a thing happening in this town before. At first he had wondered if maybe it was some kind of prank, but when he saw the other girls clear looks of worry, not to mention the police arriving at school, he quickly realised this was very serious. He did feel some concern for the girls, hoping that they were ok, though it was difficult to feel any real sense of loss. He didn't know them personally, the closest connection to any of them he had was sharing the same school. The biggest surprise though had come when the police came to interview him, in a moment when he was alone again and not spending time with Alexia. It seemed that she had been pointed to as the prime suspect by some of the other students. On the one hand, their suspicions made some sense, Alexia was the only newcomer in town and the girls had vanished as soon as she had arrived. But it didn't take long for Victor to come to the conclusion that was nonsense. Alexia was clearly an intelligent girl, and anyone with any intelligence would know that turning up as the sole newcomer in town and immediately beginning to kidnap people would instantly make you the prime suspect. What kind of idiot would do that? No, more than likely it was either a coincidence or someone was taking advantage of Alexia's arrival and was trying to frame her. Victor told the police of the time he had spent with Alexia, from right after school, spending the night at her house, even seeing her in the middle of the night, and then walking to school with her. It was all the truth, though it completely slipped his mind that she had approached him after school from having seemingly beaten him out even though she had still been on the grounds when he left.

"Well, try not to worry too much" Victor looked to Alexia and smiled slightly as they left the school, getting away from some of the stares and whispers. "The police came to talk to me after people told them they saw me walking with you this morning. I told them about us walking home together, unpacking, me spending the night and everything. It's impossible for you to have done anything and I made sure they knew that" He tried to smile reassuringly, but he was new to this whole comforting a friend stuff, he didn't know exactly how to act. "Your dad was right, people can be cruel, but they can be kind too" He reached out to gently place a hand on her shoulder. "Besides, teenagers love rumours and gossip, the more untrue it is the better. They're just blaming you because you're new, that's all. It makes for interesting gossip to liven up their own boring lives, there's nothing more to it. Try not to let it get to you ok? I'm sure those girls will be just fine"

she had great fun trouncing him, even if she was going easy on him. she didn't get a chance to win all that often, her brothers always beat her. her younger siblings where too little and her parents where too old to play so she always had to play with her elder brothers who continuously slaughtered her. she was glad he was so trusting, it would make taking him, using him, testing on hi so much easier. he would not b her first, but he was her favorite target and would invest much more time on him then the others.

The police where glad to have his statement since it matched what Alexia said. she was still a suspect, but since she had such a good Alibi, they wouldn't just arrest her. not yet. particularly since they where searching her house and found no hint of the girls at all. "i am worried though!" she admitted. "this is like one of those bad movies where the innocent girl goes to jail and get's beat up and is only released twenty years later when the cops realize she was innocent all the time!" she complained, sulking before smiling at him. "i know that, and you know that, but no one else does. they'll think i'm being slutty so you'll just do what i say, and say what i tell you to." she admitted. "but i'm sure they'll turn up. maybe they just got lost?" she wondered hopefully. "i do hope they'll be okay, they where really sweet yesterday." she admitted with a smile before chewing on her lip.

it was three days before the girls where found. all three girls had been found tied to a bed, naked, raped repeatedly... in the home of Butch Adams who was yelling the entire time he was arrested that he was innocent. that it had been the new girl. everyone who had been ragging on Alexia, everyone who had whispered hateful hurtful things, everyone who had raised a fuss demanding she be arrested, now felt very, very guilty that they had accused her. the official police report was that Butch Adams had kidnapped the three girls and planned for Alexia to take the blame. he had tried to leave evidence at her house, but had been unable to get there before the police had arrived. the three girls explained that they had gone to Butch's house to be tutored in math, that he had offered to bring their grades up. all three girls where quite traumatized and where quickly taken away to the hospital. it was only four hours after that it was reported that Butch Adams had escaped police custody and was on the loose. the next day all three girls and their families moved away, leaving the entire town buzzing with tons of apologies to Alexia and rumors on Butch and the girls. Alexia was just glad people weren't throwing things at her anymore, though she was now spurning anyone who tried to approach her. save for Victor and a few others, they where only allowed to approach her because they had never yelled at her, accused her, struck at her or thrown anything at her. in other words, anyone who had turned on her, was no longer welcome in her social circle.

Victor had a sensation of relief and horror when the girls were finally found after being missing for three days. He was relieved that finally the suspicions on Alexia would cease. Of course he had known all along that she wasn't and couldn't be responsible, it wasn't humanly possible after all. He was simply relieved that people would stop making accusations with no proof. Sure, their suspicions had made some sense, nothing ever happens and then a newcomer comes to town and instantly three girls turn up missing, it was natural to be suspicious of the newcomer. But it should've been just that, suspicion, there should never have been any accusations, not without some kind of proof, which most certainly nobody had. The horror though had come from just what exactly had happened. Victor had been hoping that it was maybe just some prank that had gone too far, that the girls would emerge and laugh at everyone, there'd be a bit of anger and then things would move on. But what happened to them....nobody ever would've expected it, kidnapping and rape just didn't happen in their little town. Victor knew of Butch, though didn't know him personally. Still, he never would've expected something like this from the boy, never would've suspected him. Yet he was the opposite of Alexia. Whilst she was suspcious but had no evidence against her, Butch wasn't suspicious at all but all of the evidence pointed to him. It seemed Victor's initial thoughts were also correct, someone trying to take advantage of Alexia's arrival to cast suspicion on her....fortunately Victor was above such petty tricks.

Another day later, things had started to settle down a bit at school. The three girls had moved away, understandable given the trauma they had gone through, getting away from the memories would help, though Victor was surprised with how sudden it was. The only thing putting people ill at ease now was that Butch was still on the run having escaped custody. Naturally there were rumours all around the school, where Butch was, why he had done it, but they were merely wild fantasies, much as things had been nearly a week ago when Alexia first arrived.
"See, I told you things would work out didn't I?" Victor grinned slightly to Alexia, reaching out to rub her shoulder. "Now everyone knows you're innocent just like I knew all along. I know it seems a little two faced for them to be apologising now, but try not to be too harsh on them" He wasn't trying to defend their actions, but he didn't want Alexia turning herself into a complete social outcast like him. "Though I still can't believe what happened....those poor girls. I can't imagine what they must've gone through....Butch must've been just waiting for the chance to do something like this...though I don't know how he ever thought he'd get away with it. And then to try and blame you..." He shook his head. "I don't know how he could possibly blame you....I mean the police said the girls were raped and....well....it's not like you're physically capable of that anyway" Victor smiled softly to her, then quickly shook head. "Anyway, it's all over now. We just need to keep an eye out for Butch until the police catch him is all, but I'm sure he's probably getting as far away from town as he possibly can right now"

Alexia was still burning with anger and betrayal, she'd forgive the school eventually, but most of the Adults only got disgusted, hurt looks when they tried to do the same. the children where just that, kids who didn't really know any better. the Adults on the other hand had no excuses at all, particularly those that encouraged their children to torment her. not all of the adults had done it, Victor's guardians had slipped her candy bars Via Victor and she sent them a lovely bouquet in return. the owner of the single, tiny grocery store had also helped her out, letting her come in after hours so she could shop for food, and movies, in peace ad he'd gotten a bouquet too. Victor had gotten several meals for his support, and constant access to her amazing video game and movie collection, as well as her brain. she had proven to be a wonderful tutor and had him doing higher level math in no time. she was upper level collage, and had resumed taking online courses for things she wanted to stay ahead in.

"things didn't exactly work out Vic." she pointed out softly. "those poor girls. i can't imagine! that boy, Butch... he was so nice to me! he kept offering me over to his place for hot cocoa and some tutoring... i could have been kidnapped and... and!!!" she shuddered violently and shook her head. "the police said he'd been planning this for a while. he had a notebook full of little notes. he'd been setting up this plan for months, even years!" she admitted. "he just needed someone new to move in and take the blame and it worked!" she admitted, looking very upset. "he'd added me to the plans because he thought i was pretty." she admitted, swallowing hard, looking like she wanted to be sick before looking up at him. "oh... well..." here she hesitated and then. "it is possible for a woman to rape a woman of course and... well, some girls... they have, extra bits... boy bits." she explained. "even then, they can't fake DNA." she admitted. "Butch's DNA was all over those poor girls." she admitted, shaking her head. "i'm pretty sure that he's dead." she admitted. "one of those girls father was an Ex military. Marine, sniper." she explained. "i'm pretty sure he didn't escape at all. he's just dead in a ditch somewhere... i know it's not right, but i hope he's dead." she admitted, leaning into him. "..Vic? if i tell you something. can you promise not to freak out?" she asked him. "it's just... i really, really like you and... and i want to.... you know... get closer to you. but i can't until i tell you a secrete..." she admitted softly, fidgeting. "it's about why my family sort of hides in Alaska most of the time." she admitted sheepishly, fidgeting in place.

"Well....I guess you're right....what those girls went through was horrible, unforgiveable....but at least it's over now, at least they're away from the person who hurt them. I hope they can get through all of this and come out ok....I wish I could've done something to help them....but I doubt they would've wanted to talk to me or anyone else really, and I'm sure I'd have said the wrong thing and made everything worse..." He sighed softly, then blinked as Alexia admitted that Butch had been after her too. He hadn't known about that. Of course he had seen Butch talking to Alexia, but then again so had everyone else, there wasn't a single person in the school who hadn't tried talking to her. Still, offering Alexia tutoring was a pointless endeavour...though that being his main incentive might well have been what saved her. Just imagine if Alexia had needed some tutoring and had gone....Victor shivered slightly at the thought of another person falling victim to that monster. "Hm? Girls with extra....boy bits...?" He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, unable to hide how skeptical he was. Maybe this was some local rumour from up where she lived. Still, he wasn't going to push the issue or call her out on it.

"Yeah....I'm not sure how he thought he could deny that. Then again I guess he was desperate to say anything that would blame someone else" He sighed, glancing out of the window when Alexia mentioned that Butch was probably dead. It was rather likely after what he'd done. If his body was found then, publically, there would be questions and an investigation, but he doubted anybody would care and the investigation would likely be closed quickly and ruled either as unsolvable or a suicide. "Well....I can't say I hope he's dead....I know what he did was terrible and he deserved to be punished but...." He shook his head, that was an argument for another time really, and besides, when Alexia leaned against him Victor's attention was focused solely on her. And when she called him Vic, he couldn't help but blush. "Ah...well I..." She liked him? Really really liked him? Wanted to get closer to him?! His blush was growing more intense by the second. "S-sure....you can tell me anything you want Alexia, you know that. My lips are absolutely sealed, you can tell me any secret and I swear I wont tell a single soul" He gave her a reassuring smile. So, her family 'hid' in Alaska? He thought they had chosen to live there for another reason but....to hide? Why could they possibly be hiding?

she nodded. "it is over, i guess. we can only hope that the poor things didn't get pregnant." she agreed with a shake of her head. "there's not much we can do." she admitted. "they'll be seeing good therapists though. Butch's parents set up enough money for the three girls to get the mental help they'll need. at least, that's what the Adults say when they don't realize i'm listening..." she admitted with a roll of her eyes before smiling at him. "you do just fine making me feel better." she admitted with a smile before nodding. "yes. girls with boy bits. there's all kinds of people you know." she admitted with a smile before shaking her head. "he just didn't want to get caught and i was his easiest scapegoat." she admitted with a sigh before getting up to make some tea. unlike most people, she drank Tea more than she drank anything else. she had it instead of coffee, soda or juice. she had a very impressive collection and she made the tea very specifically. she put enough leaves into the tea pot for several servings and let it steep. once it had, she poured it into a cup and then added hot water to it until it was at the strength she liked. it was weird, but it was something she had been doing since childhood so she found it very normal. when she was upset or troubled, she often made tea. the more upset she was, the stronger she made her tea.

"must be another cultural thing." she mumbled when he said he would rather Butch wasn't dead. "people like him aren't the type to learn lessons. there are people who are just hard wired to be predators." she admitted. "he'll get out of prison when he's older and just attack more women if he's left alive." she admitted before shaking her head. "well, never mind." she admitted, watching the tea kettle on the stove, leaning against him because he was warm, comfortable and she liked the way he blushed. it was so cute. she wondered if she could find out why it occurred. perhaps not on Victor. he would make a lovely pet, but she could do a few surgeries on some of the more annoying creatures. like those three sweet young girls and Butch who was now hidden away where no one could find them. "well... the thing is, i'm not sure how you're going to handle this." she admitted softly. "you remember how i mentioned girls with boy parts? well, the official term is hermaphrodite." she admitted, rubbing her arm nervously. "most of my Clan, most of my family are in some way, hermaphroditic. boys born with vaginas instead of penis's. girls born with penis instead of vaginas. boys born with breast, such things like that... i'm a hermaphrodite as well, a complete one. i have a full set of working male parts, right along with all of my working female parts. though i don't have any external balls." she admitted, glancing at him nervously. how would he react? would she have to fake his death? it would be easy to blame it on Butch. most of the school knew that they where friends now, and most of them knew that Butch had wanted her. it would be easy to spin the story that he had attacked and killed Victor out of jealousy and rage.

Victor watched her make tea, such an old fashioned and unusual way of doing it. He'd seen things like that on historical dramas but not once had he ever seen someone actually prepare tea that way. It just took so long, and seemed so old fashioned. Truth be told it wasn't until meeting Alexia that he'd ever even seen real tea leaves rather than just a teabag. Still, he couldn't argue with the results, her tea tasted great, unlike anything he'd ever tasted before. Maybe it was the leaves, maybe it was the method, hell, maybe it was just the fact that Alexia was the one making it. That would certainly make it taste better to Victor at least. He just grinned slightly as he watched her, it seemed to set her at ease, something she needed with all the accusations that had been thrown at her. "Well....maybe he would but....I don't know...I just....it seems cruel to just kill someone, even if they did do something so terrible. I'd prefer he spend his life in prison being punished but...well, that's just me I guess"

He was a bit surprised as she explained to him about Hermaphrodites.....he'd heard the word before but never really knew what it meant. So...now he knew...though he was still just a little bit sceptical such people could really exist. It seemed so...out there. But then came the much more shocking explanation...she was saying she was one of them? Not just her but most of her family. Wait, she had....male and female parts but... Victor blinked a few times. He wasn't freaking out at least, he just seemed somewhat confused. He wasn't exactly doubting her, after all why would Alexia lie, but he seemed to be taking his time processing the information she had given him. "...Wow" He blinked again. "So....you have..." He couldn't help but glance down at her crotch for a few moments, then quickly back to her face. "I...wow. Well....your secret is safe with me, just like I promised" He smiled softly. This was rather shocking news but, it didn't really change anything did it? Alexia was still Alexia, and it must've taken a lot for her to tell him something like this, not only a secret for her but her entire family. She must've really trusted him to share this. "Well, just makes you more special right?" He grinned softly.

she smiled a little and poured two cups and handed him the cup while setting down the kettle full of hot water so that he could weaken his tea as he pleased. she added a small scoop of honey to her normal strength tea, showing that she had calmed down a great deal. "i suppose. it has to be a difference in culture. anyone caught in my country, raping young girls like that would have been killed immediately." she admitted. "especially as he was nineteen." she admitted. "and legally an adult while the girls where only sixteen." she admitted before blinking at him. "he probably would have died in prison anyway, attacked for raping kids." she admitted, shaking her head before taking a sip of her tea. "either way, alive or dead, he's probably very miserable." he was. she was enjoying using him as she pleased. never mind that she was in fact, the one who had made him kidnap those girls. she had enjoyed raping them, it had been delightful. she was testing their breeding capabilities. playing with fertility drugs, hormones and other such things to see if she could speed up, or slow down the pregnancy.

"...yeah. i have a penis." she admitted softly before smiling at his curiosity. it was really very cute. he'd get ver intimate with her cock soon enough. she could tweak and twist his DNA as she pleased and he'd never even know it until it was far too late. "You really don't mind that i'm a bit of a freak?" she asked him anxiously. "i know you won't tell anyone, but if you don't want to be friends anymore i understand. it's really weird i know but..." she fidgeted and then. "if, if your really okay with it. i just, i really like you Vic and i.. i mean..." she hesitated and then leaned forward, pressing her lips to his very gently, a chaste, quick kiss before she ducked her head, staring at his toes and fidgeting.

Victor happily sipped away at the tea he had been given. She was right about cultural differences, though they weren't the only differences it seemed. Still, Victor never wanted it to be said he wasn't tolerant of other peoples, cultures and their ideals. He much preferred to have an open mind. Sure he could be skeptical sometimes, but he'd never completely dismiss an idea entirely without even giving it a chance.

"You have a....wow..." Victor wasn't sure what surprised him more. The fact that she actually had a penis, or the fact she was so openly telling him that. Then again the more he thought about it, she had always been somewhat open with him. Never anybody else though, just him. With others, she answered questions with questions, an interrogation of her had always turned into her finding out about others and never giving out much information about herself. With him though, she just seemed to volunteer information freely without him ever having to ask. It was like she desperately wanted someone to share things with, but had never been sure who she could trust until then. Well, Victor was most certainly pleased that it seemed she had chosen him. "Well of course I'm okay with it, but I don't think you're a freak, not at all. Like you said, there's all kinds of different people in the world right? Just because someone is different doesn't make them a freak" He calmly finished his tea, then gave her a bright smile to show his sincerity. "Of course I still want to be friends with you, just because you're different is no reason to not be friends" He nodded happily as he set his cup down, looking back to her just in time for her to suddenly lean forward and gently press her lips to his. He was caught by surprise, blinking as she quickly pulled back and ducked her head. His first kiss....
A little dumbfounded Vic sat in silence for a few moments, licked at his lips without even thinking about it, then smiled gently, reaching out slowly to place his hand on Alexia's. "Wow....I.....wow.....Alexia I....I really like you too. You're not like anyone I've ever met before. I can't explain it but...there's something about you. Normally I prefer to close myself off from other people, even my foster parents, but with you...."

she smiled at him, glad that he enjoyed the tea. sometimes she spiked it with something special making him fall into a very, very deep sleep that he wouldn't wake from. she loved playing with his body while he was unconscious. she was already tweaking his genetics, just a little. he wouldn't notice just yet, but over the next week his nipples would start to ache and they would get much more sensitive as would his cock and ass. he would, no doubt, put it off as a puberty or arousal or growth spurt thing. most humans she played with did. those that didn't and went to the doctor would find nothing wrong with them and be told 'it was all in their head'.

"yeah. i have one." she admitted, smiling sheepishly at him, fidgeting a little before smiling, glad that he didn't seam to mind at all! it was so exciting! "i'm so glad! your the first friend i ever had that wasn't a sibling or a cousin." she admitted rather shyly. "i know that, i do! it's just... people would freak out if they knew." she admitted, clasping her hands, right over her crotch as if to keep someone from seeing. "people hate anything that is different." she admitted. "your okay with it, but if i where to show anyone else? they'd probably freak out." she admitted. "they'd probably even attack me." she admitted. "it's actually why my family originally fled Russia five or six generations ago." she admitted. "because our family was being persecuted because of our differences." she admitted. "i might not be a freak to you, but for a lot of people i am a freak." she admitted, looking up at him with a smile. "i'm just so glad your okay with it." she admitted, blushing at his reaction to the kiss. "you do?" she asked, looking delighted that he liked her too. "i'm so glad!" she admitted before smiling at him. "maybe you where just waiting for someone who could understand you?" she wondered, smiling at him. "i'm glad your comfortable with me." she admitted, smiling shyly at him, looking up at a clock. "it's getting late. do you want to stay the night again?" she offered him. "or should i walk you home?"

Victor finished his tea and carefully set the cup down, licking hs lips and smiling. He always enjoyed her tea, though no matter how much he asked she never had taught him how to make it, family secret or something. Still, he did wish he could drink it at home too. Then again, lately it felt like he'd spend just as much, if not more, time at Alexia's house than his own with his foster parents. It was no wonder that rumours about them being a couple were already going around the school. Then again in a school like theirs it wouldn't take much at all for such rumours to get started.

"Anyone who thinks you're a freak just for being different is an idiot" Victor shook his head slowly. So her family was run out of Russia just for their differences? It was terrible to hear, though given how long ago it happened it wasn't too much of a surprise. At that time the reaction probably would have been much the same across most of the world. "I'm sorry for what happened to your family...people really can be monsters sometimes...." He gave her a gentle smile, then blinked as she clasped her hands closed above her crotch, as if hiding herself despite her clothes already doing so. There were no signs she had anything more down there than what one would expect....Victor had to admit, he had checked her out more than once and never thought there was anything unusual about her.
"Heh, maybe I was just waiting....." Victor grinned shyly, glancing away for a few moments. He'd never really thought about why he didn't have a girlfriend before, he'd always just assumed it to be because he was so plain and unnoticeable. "Hm? Ah, is that the time already? I had no idea...." He blinked. "Well I'd hate to drag you out, plus if you walk me home then you'll have to walk home alone, what kind of gentleman would I be if I did that?" He shook his head. "If it's no trouble I would like to stay the night. You know my parents wont mind" He pulled out his phone in order to send them a quick text, it was at the very least polite to let them know he wouldn't be back after all.

she smiled. the tea was drugged. it was a very special drug, it would make him no more sleepy than a normal cup of tea would. however, once he went to sleep he would not wake up for anything. she could set him on fire if she pleased and he would just lay there and burn. or better, she could strip him naked and do as she pleased to him. he wouldn't wake until she gave him he antidote, which would wake him naturally in the morning as he would normally do, or two days had passed and the tea was flushed out of his system. she was excited for tonight, only her Superior body control kept her cock from growing thick between her legs. she couldn't tip him off after all. she could only smile at him when he defended her differences. oh if only he knew. "thanks Vic." she said softly. "people can be monsters, jut look what happened when those poor girls went missing!" she shook her head. "they had no proof at all, yet they all blamed me just because i was different. i was new." she wrinkled her nose. "anyway..." she blinked at him and then smiled.

"well. i'm glad you don't have to wait anymore." she admitted, reaching out and taking his hand, holding it simply to hold it. "yeah, it's pretty late." she admitted before smiling a little. "i am very well capable of defending myself you know. no ones going to attack me anyway." she admitted with a giggle. "they might attack you not that people know we're friends." with her being shunned, she'd often sat with Victor during lunch or class ad word had soon spread. now that she was no longer 'that sicko freak who kidnapped the girls' they would all want to be her friend again. she had no intention of it. the popular girls where a risk, people had noticed them missing immediately. it was their own fault, trying to corner her and threaten her like that. honestly as if she cared she was ore popular than them. they where delicious little morsels though, and Butch, oh it had been so easy to snap his mind and make him into the perfect little sex puppet. he was the one who cared for the three girls now, raping them whenever he wanted, feeding them ad bathing them. he was a perfect little slave.

she entertained Victor for a while before watching him go to sleep, smirking a little. it usually took less than an hour, but she waited that long just in case, creeping from her room and whispering his name at the doorway in case he was still awake. that happened sometimes if he had trouble sleeping. she usually pretended to have had a nightmare and curled up on the floor and waited for him to fall asleep. today he was fully asleep and she grinning, gently brushing his hair out of his face. "you really are too precious. you'll be my favorite for a nice long time." she admitted, stroking his lips with the pad of her thumb. "it's time for some more genetic material, Victor my darling." she purred, smirking as she undid her pants, unzipping them and reaching inside with a sigh to pull out her rather impressive cock. with three sets of internal balls, he was going to get some very nice genetic material. of course, one set of balls didn't actually produce cum. actually, only one set of balls produced cum, the other two sets produced things altogether different.

with a moan she brushed her cock across his lips, the tip already beading with Pre-cum while she settled over him, straggling his face and angling her cock with one hand while pulling his mouth open with the other, slowly sinking into his glorious, warm heat all the way to the base. no external balls meant his chin was hitting her wet womanhood instead. even in sleep, drugged to a completely relaxed state, Victor's body tried to reject the intrusion, gagging, choking. wonderful, hot sensations against her cock. "mmm that's it. oh yes. what a good boy, my Victor. it feels so good." she moaned, smirking to herself, slowly rocking her hips just to make his body convulse and choke around her again. it was so hot. so wet. so perfect and when she looked down she could see the outline of her cock against the line of his throat. it was delicious, and he could do nothing but la there and take her cock until she tired of it. not that she'd ever tire of this.

When Alexia took his hand and called him 'Vic' once more, Victor felt his heart skip a beat. Being called that, by her at least, it sent shivers down his spine. He liked it....such a simple thing, yet it seemed to mean so much. His lips curled into a smile, squeezing her hand just slightly. Maybe the rumours about them being a couple were all about to become true......of course that would bring with it attention, jealousy, all the things Victor had worked hard to avoid over the years, but for her....well, for her it was worth it. Besides, when Alexia talked about being able to take care of herself, he didn't doubt that for a second, though he kind of hoped that would extend to taking care of him as well. If some of the jocks decided to 'request' that he leave her alone, then there was nothing he could really do to fight them off, just run away. He quickly dismissed such thoughts, this wasn't the time, this was a time to be happy, to forget about the negatives.

When it was time for bed Victor crawled into his usual bed, yawning as he laid back. He felt sleepy, no surprise really, it had been a somewhat busy day, plus the tea was always somewhat relaxing, a nice hot drink before bed. He always found it helped him sleep rather restfully, at home he would often find himself waking a few times during the night but that rarely happened when he slept here after a drink of Alexia's tea.
When Alexia came into his room, Victor was sound asleep, sprawled out on his back, breathing softly, a smile on his face indicating he was having a nice dream. As something brushed across his lips, his body seemed to react a little, tongue lapping out instinctually, causing him to lap up the pre-cum she had left behind. A moment later, as his lips were parted, he shifted a little from the odd change, then his body jerked and gagged, though it was a bodily reflex rather than anything intentional. His head tried to shake a little, but all that did was grind his chin against her pussy and squeeze his throat around the shaft of her cock, almost like he was unknowingly giving her a blowjob without even being prompted. Eventually his body seemed to get used to her being in his throat, settling back down a little. His tongue was starting to move against her shaft though, trying to taste this unusual thing in his mouth, whilst he also let out a few muffled noises around her, causing his throat and mouth to vibrate around her cock, as well as the movements caused by near constant attempts to swallow.

she smirked down at him. he was so cute like this, helpless, defenseless, open to anything she decided to do to him. choking on her cock but taking it anyway. she sighed when he lapped at her cock, his tongue was so soft, his mouth so warm and wet, his throat so tight. "your such a little slut Vic, look at you, taking my cock so easily. your not even fighting it. you want it so bad, don't you? you want my hot cum, pouring down your throat. i'll make sure you taste it in the morning." she promised, smirking at him. "mmm that's it. oh fuck yes." she moaned, tipping her head back, fingers gripping tighter in his hair as he swallowed and rubbed and tried to escape the thing lodged in his throat. she pulled back, then thrust forward again, rolling her hips, fucking his throat in smooth, careful thrusts. she didn't want to hurt him too much after all. "that's it. that's it. take my cum, such a good little whore." she groaned, pressing down as far as she could go, shuddering as sh spilled down his throat, heavy, thick spurts of cum that never seamed to stop, gasping and moaning, pulling back, still cumming, to coat his tongue and the inside of his mouth before pulling out completely to spread her cum across his face, stroking herself to prolong her orgasm, pausing for a moment to catch her breath once she was done, smirking at him.

"there. now you'll taste me when you wake up. and you won't have a clue." she purred, carefully rolling him onto his stomach, slipping his pants down, licking her lips. she stroked the firm globes of his ass, running her fingers over the flesh before stroking the quivering little pucker hole. this was her favorite part of having him over for the night. she smirked at him again and then uncapped a small jar of lube, sliding her now slick fingers against his hole before sliding a single finger in all the way, wiggling it around inside of him, stroking his prostate simply because she loved making him cum while he had no choice but to give her whatever she wanted. she stroked and teased the interior of his ass, while her other hand slid along the length of his cock, teasing him because she could. a second finger sliding inside of him. she'd bring him off before sliding home and depositing something a little more interesting than cum. three fingers now and she was directly teasing the prostate and stroking his cock with firm, soft, quick strokes. she turned him just enough to get to his cock and swallowed him to the root, mouth hot over his cock, swallowing around him with practiced ease.

Vic's body shifted slightly as Alexia began to cum down his throat, but as expected he still didn't wake. His throat rippled and convulsed as he instinctively swallowed, not that he had any choice in the matter, but he took her cum down his throat and into his belly. Even as she started to pull her cock out, leaving it inside his mouth for a moment, he continued swallowing instinctively, his tongue shifting around his mouth to scoop up the cum she had left there. Then as she pulled out, covering his face, his tongue flicked out, lapping some of the cum around his lips, but there was still plenty left all over his face that his tongue couldn't reach. He murmured softly, then settled back down again as she continued to cum over his face and hair, some running down his chin onto his neck, before he settled back down into a restful sleep, dozing cutely even with a face covered in thick hot cum.

As he was rolled onto his stomach he shifted easily, his head tilting slightly to avoid his face being buried in the pillow, causing the cum all over his face to run down him, some more passing over his lips, causing his tongue to instinctively flick out a few more times. His body shivered as his smooth, firm ass was stroked by her slender fingers, then a barely audible gasp escaping his lips as her fingers passed over his ass, before he settled once more when the touch ceased. He shivered once more when her now lubed fingers stroked his skin, then let out a louder gasp as a solitary finger slid slowly inside of him. When it wiggled around he let out a soft moan, his entire body shaking due to his heightened sensitivity. When she touched and stroked his prostate his cock immediately sprang to an erection and twitched, pre-cum already dripping from the tip and onto the bed. When her fingers made contact with the shaft of his cock, he let out a low throaty groan, his hips shaking slightly, then yelped as a second finger slipped inside of him. When the third finger entered and started to stroke his prostate quickly he was moaning eagerly, almost as if he was awake even though he wasn't. But when she turned him and took his cock into his mouth, his body could take no more. With a loud moan of pleasure his hips pushed up, his cum beginning to spurt down her throat, his hips jerking with every spurt until he was spent, dropping back down onto the bed, panting softly in his sleep.

she could only smirk, watching him swallow her seed so easily. so perfectly, even seeking out more. she couldn't wait to do this to him while he was awake, but it wasn't time yet. no, it was entirely too soon. she needed to break him a little more, make him more dependent on her. so he would follow her willingly. happily even. she knew before long, he would develop an addiction to her cum, all humans did after a time. even if he had no idea she was raping him in his sleep, he would begin to grow a dependency upon her cock, and that was all she needed. well, a dependency on her cum but it was the same difference really. sooner or later he would become so addicted, he could not go an hour without begging to be fucked in some manner. she could only smirk, watching him lap at the cum when she adjusted him again, shaking her head a little. he was so adorable, so helpless. it only made her want to use him even more.

"yes. that's it. take my fingers, dirty slut. how will you react when the burning need for my cock doesn't go away in the night?" she wondered, smirking some more. "look how eager you are to be fucked. such a cute little specimen." she purred. "i do wonder, what will happen to you?" she wondered before sucking down his hot seed with a happy little hum. once he stopped cumming, stopped jerking she pulled away and licked her lips, arranging him so his front was flat, but his hips where high in the air, the perfect position for her to kneel behind him and rub the head of her impressive cock against him with an eager groan. unlike the face fucking, she would be releasing something else into his body. if she where to release sperm he would notice after all, not that her sperm would do anything to his body. no, she would be pumping him full of little packets, for lack of a better word, that would cling to his insides and release genetic altering substances. he would never notice them, doctors would not notice them, they would go completely undetected. of course, using this method meant she had no idea what would really happen to him. the only thing that would happen for certain was that his body would alter itself to be capable of holding her eggs. he would become little more than a brood mare. however, what changed depended on the person. some grew female parts, some just formed an egg chamber, sometimes a male would grow breasts or a tail or other various odd mutations cropped up. what could happen was an endless surprise and she never tired of watching it happen. it was almost as fun watching the subject struggle to figure out what was happening, as it was to force them to watch their bodies change. those three women and that adorable little pet male she had now where so much fun to watch while they cried and sobbed and begged her to stop. they didn't do that anymore, too eager for her cock, her seed and her eggs. she was hoping to find some new test subjects, these ones just weren't entertaining anymore. save for Victor. oh he was always entertaining.

she moaned, pressing herself slowly into his tight, hot heat. this part she had to be careful. he was relaxed, loose and wet. even then, she was big enough to tear him if she wasn't careful enough with the first few thrusts. the last thing she wanted was him realizing she was raping him before she wanted him to. she moaned again once she was buried inside of him, as deep as she could go, spreading him around her and holding him there, pinning him to the bed with strong arms and forcing his hips up just a little higher so she could worm her way just a little deeper into him. he was like hot silk wrapped around her, she could never get enough of having him at her mercy. she moved her hips, slowly, a bare inch in and out, making sure to drag her cock along his prostate with ever single movement before she pulled out, and thrust back in with a keening cry of pleasure, shudders running down her spine. she fucked him, fast, being careful not to be too hard though, bruises couldn't be left behind, lingering aches would be explained away by odd sleeping positions. she shuddered again, gasping as she tossed her head back, releasing a torrent of tiny, bead like packets of genetic material, letting then slide deep inside of him to cling to the interior of those hot, silky smooth walls. by the time he woke they would be gone, absorbed by his system. still, she wasn't done, thrusting into him, hand wrapping around his cock, stroking him while she fucked him, pulling out as her cock began to throb and milked out long, hot, thick ropes of cum all over his back, ass and legs, marking him as hers, making sure her scent would linger on him even after she wiped him down. he was hers, and someday, soon, he would know it. a slave to her cum, her cock and her eggs. she couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he realized just how much his body had changed, just to become a breeder for her. he would be a good egg carrier. better than those damn women anyway, they where all but useless as breeders. she had a feeling that Victor was going to be a delightful little egg whore.

((*glomp* ^.^))

Victor dropped back to the bed once Alexia finished sucking on his cock, quite quickly settling back down into a peaceful slumber, a soft smile on his face. Even in this deep sleep, he seemed at least somewhat aware of her presence, and it was a presence he enjoyed. Even without the addiction building within his body Victor found Alexia's presence warm, comforting. He was developing genuine feelings for her, she was unlike anyone he had ever met, though certainly in far more ways than he could possibly suspect. He fidgeted slightly as her cock prodded against his ass, a low murmuring noise escaping his lips as he settled back down, his body pressing back just gently against her, as if beckoning her on. Truth be told, were Victor awake he probably wouldn't be entirely averse to such activity with Alexia, certainly not now that he knew her secret, or at least one of her more visually obvious secrets. If he knew the whole truth....well, it was impossible to know quite how he might react, but deep down Victor craved excitement, adventure, difference, put simply he craved everything this town had lacked before Alexia's arrival. And with little to tie him or his loyalties to this place, it meant he was a boy most certainly filled with potential.

As Alexia pushed forwards and started to enter his body, Victor let out a low groan. Instinctively his body tightened up even further, his hips moving away ever so slightly, until the head of Alexia's cock slipped inside. The boy gasped sharply, his body becoming even tighter for just a brief moment, before beginning to relax slowly. Every time Alexia pushed into him a little more, he tensed up once again, squeezing her tightly, before relaxing after a moment once his body had adjusted to her. Eventually, when she finally bottomed out and her hips pressed into his pert ass cheeks, his body gave a quiver of pleasure, pressing slightly back against her. His fists had clenched at the bed sheets for a second, before relaxing again with the rest of his body, now adjusted to the sensation of her cock buried entirely within him. When she began to move his lips parted "Ooooooh...." For a second it almost seemed he was waking, but he soon settled again, the noise an instinctive moan of pleasure from her slow, gentle movement. Everytime she brushed against his prostate, his whole body jerked slightly, causing him to squeeze at her cock over and over again with every movement she made, and when she pulled out almost entirely his lips shook and a whimper escaped him as if he were missing the sensation of her being inside of her. When she thrust back in though, he let out a contented moan of pleasure.
Had Victor been awake, the sensation of her 'packets' releasing inside of him would have been a wondrous sensation. As it was though, his body just jerked and spasmed, the odd feeling causing him to cum hard once again, spraying his own seed across the bed sheets beneath him, loud grunts emanating from his mouth. For a brief moment his body seemed aware of the sensation of them entering him, attaching to him, already beginning to get to work releasing their contents and absorbing into him. Soon though, the sensation passed and began to settle within him. The respite was brief though, as a moment later her cock was abruptly pulled from him, a hot, thick fluid beginning to coat his skin. Victor let out a happy sigh, relaxing into the bed once more now that she was done. There was a bright smile on his face, his tongue flicking out to lick his lips again before he spoke softly in his sleep. "Mmm...Alexia..." The tone of his voice was happy, dreamy, it seemed he was dreaming of her despite her presence right there with him. Maybe it was her personality, maybe it was her body, maybe it was simply the addiction. Whatever the reason, Victor was falling for the girl in a big way.

Back
Top Bottom