Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tennis Slave (Randomname x celebstars)

Tobias Hopkins loved his life. At thirty years of age, he was a successful doctor and was making good money. Even better, his girlfriend was the gorgeous Maria Sharapova. He considered it his best accomplishment and things were going great. Maria and Tobias were deeply in love but their relationship wasn't exactly what some would call "normal". Not even thinking about her being a celebrity, but behind closed doors, they shared a bond- a bond that no one could break. Maria was his little submissive. He gave her rules to follow in public and in private. He punished her accordingly to remind her that no matter how good of a tennis player she is, she has to follow the rules. The level of trust that it required for them to establish this was great and Tobias has never broken her trust. Some many not understand their Dom/Sub relationship but they didn't have to understand. As long as himself and his girlfriend understood each other, that's all they needed.

Tonight, they were at one of the parties that is hosted after a tennis match. It was the Australian Open and Maria suffered a horrible loss and did not come out victorious so of course, she wasn't in the best of moods. Then that's where Tobias came in, reassuring her of his love and how she was still the best tennis player ever. No matter what happened on the court, he would love her and cheer for her. He never missed a match, he always supported her and even had some fun with her in the locker room before the match started to wish her luck.

One of the biggest rules that he has set out for her was that she must always hold his hand in public. Some rules were kinky and strict while some were cute and fluffy. Of course, he chose what she wore or he let her choose something and ask for his approval. As of now, he was standing at the party once they had entered, holding onto her hand. Tobias was a tall man, six feet and three inches tall. He had a nice, fit physique as well. He was a doctor and knew how to take care of his body and actively lifted weights in any spare time. He was wearing a simple, navy blue suit to go along with Maria's blue dress that he picked out for her. He didn't make her wear anything revealing or suggestive unless they were alone. He didn't want anyone staring at his Maria.

Walking over to the drinks, he glanced around at the glasses and the bottles. He wanted to cheer her up, make her happy again, see that smile on her face. "What would you like to drink, Miss Sharapova?" He asked and gazed into her eyes, giving her a charming, sweet smile that showed his love and affection for her. "Maybe you want something to eat as well?" He inquired, gesturing to the food set up just down the aisle.

The party was full of the stars of Tennis, the majority of them did get on well, others had their problems and stayed apart. Their stay in Australia was pleasant, not the best, it was far to hot for the Russian beauty, a bit to humid. The party they had attended was hosted by a billionaire who was a huge Tennis fan.

He had introduced himself to Maria and Tobias, giving each a handshake and welcoming before showing them in to his mansion. Maria wasn't in the best of moods as she held the hand of her gorgeous man, accompanying him in to the spacious living room and towards a balcony with a beautiful backdrop over the cliff side.

"Drink? Something strong, I want to forget about today" she said, scratching at her long blonde hair with her nails before resting her hand on her hip, the other moving to hold his. It felt a little rough, but still quite soft and warming.

"I am quite hungry actually, is there food here?"

After hearing Maria say she wanted something strong, Tobias gave her a little nod. Keeping one hand in hers, he got them a glass of mixed drinks for their night. After handing the drink to her, he led her over to where the food was set out on the table and let her choose what she wanted to eat. For himself, Tobias took a few different finger foods of shrimp, something that tasted like chicken, and then some chips and dip.

After taking their plates, they spoke to a few more players and party-goers alike before heading to the balcony again. The view was definitely beautiful and serene, a good change of pace for Maria, he thought. With a coy smile, he glanced down at her then back at his food, licking his lips.

“I can help you forget a more natural way tonight, too.” He teased with that sly grin on his face, giving her a playful wink. In all honesty, regardless of the outcome, he would fuck her silly after a match. If she won, he would help her celebrate and if she lost, he would help her get over the match. “How does that sound?” He asked, leaning down and brushing his lips against her neck.

When the drink was handed to her, she sipped it and gasped at first, the taste seeming quite stronger than she was expecting but after that she was fine with it. Her next tournament wasn't for another month and tonight wouldn't be so bad for her to just relax. Looking at the food, the athlete took a selection of food in her palm, some shrimp and breaded chicken bites as well as some fresh sushi.

After a walk back to the balcony, Maria rested her arms on the railings, her mouth chewing on the remaining food before she washed it down with her mix of drinks. Seeing his smile, she smiled to, she knew what he was thinking. A gentle breeze pushed her hair up in the air, off her shoulders and the blue dress which hung down to her knees in a flowing dress, it wasn't to tight, wouldn't be right if her figure was checked out.

Listening to him, her grin widened, showing her white teeth. Leaning in to him, she whispered in to his ear. "Not that I have a choice master" she replied, kissing his cheek as she moved back.

Tobias grinned when he felt Maria’s kiss on his cheek. She was right, maybe now in public they had to act accordingly but the second they were alone, she was his little slave, his submissive and he loved that about her. Even though she doesn’t have a choice, he knew that she wouldn’t want a choice.

Soon, they had finished up their food and drinks then sat them back down in the little area designated for dishwashing. Turning around to her, he grinned and pulled her in for a kiss. “Let’s go check out what else is here.” He stated, taking her hand and walking through the party. There wasn’t that much going on to be honest, he would much rather have fun with Maria and he was sure that she felt the same but she had to attend these things because she was a tennis player.

Soon, the dance floor opened up and the fellow tennis players brought their date up to dance, it was a slow song now. Smirking down at Maria, Tobias waited for her to move towards the dance area and then placed both hands in hers, holding one at shoulder height and one at waist height, slowly swaying to the sound of the music.

She knew he would of liked her comment, his smile said it all. It was one of his weaknesses she realized after two years of dating. His facial expressions gave away his thoughts to her, and she knew he hated it.

Putting their glasses in to the kitchen, leaving them near the dishwasher, Maria and her man had a dance afterwards in the living room which everyone seemed to gather at. Hold his hands in hers, she moved her feet and swing her arms, it was a really good time to bond with him, well out of the bedroom that was. Tobias treated her with a lot of respect which she loved, he was a real gentleman to her, she had never been happier with a man before.

Around her neck was a chain with a locket on the end of it. Maria wore it everywhere and the only time she took it off was when she played tennis. Apart from that, she wore it to bed, in the shower and like tonight, whilst dancing. The locket remained locked though, he wouldn't tell her what was in it.

Tobias’ eyes flickered back and forth from her eyes, down to her lips, then to the locket hanging around her neck. The man could be so gentle despite being so tall and muscular- he was like a gentle giant most of the time. The song lasted for about ten minutes before it slowed to a stop. Everyone gathered around at the tables in the main dining area for closing remarks from the host whom thanked everyone for attending. They were dismissed to leave after getting another helping of the food.

It was just before midnight now as Maria and Tobias were leaving the mansion. They parked away from everyone with Tobias’ Dodge RAM. It was quite an elegant truck and it’s his second most prized possession. The first of course being Maria.

After settling into his truck, he latched his seatbelt and smiled over at Maria before turning on the ignition. They were staying in a hotel nearby for a couple days to explore the bit of Australia now before heading home. When not traveling, they were in their home in Russia and Tobias thoroughly enjoyed being able to travel like they were able to do. “I think tonight we should have a little fun…” He grinned, glancing over at her. “I’ll show you how to forget today, don’t you worry.” He smirked teasingly, leaving it at that as he would figure out exactly what he would do with her and her body when the time came.

Once in his truck, the pair were driving away from the large home, following other cars down the large cliff side. "I could buy you any car in the world..heck you could buy yourself any car in the world and you always take this truck with you. You had to bring this with you didn't you?" She smiled, looking a little goofy as she rested her head back in the seat and gazed at him. Her hand was on his thigh as he drove before she looked ahead and saw the traffic pile up.

"Who says we have to go back to the hotel to have fun?" She smirked, licking her lips seductively, teasing him almost. Her hand slid down his thigh some more, curving towards his groin before she pulled it back.

"Wouldn't you want to take me like a wild animal rather than some normal way in a bedroom?" Of course, she never told him what to do, it was down to him. She could make suggestions, but the final answer was his.

"I love you" she finished saying though, leaning in and kissing his cheek as he drove. "You make me happy no matter what."

As soon as he saw the traffic pile up down the highway, he was thinking the same thing. Smirking down at her once they had drove as far as possible before being halted by the traffic, he turned his head, tilting it down at Maria.

“What do you think?” He teased in a seductive voice, his lips finding her neck as he pushed up the armrest, his hand now sliding under her dress in a teasing manner. He went right for the sweet spot that she had on her neck and began to kiss, suck, lick, and just do everything to that spot that he could. Her blonde hair was somewhat in his face and it tickled a bit but he didn’t mind. Of course, if they were going to have some fun in the truck, it wouldn’t just be any regular sex in a truck, so he reached down under her seat where he kept the handcuffs. If she was a naughty girl out in public, he would make her ride home in handcuffs so she could think about what she did but now was a great time for them anyways.

He moved to lower her seat down as far as possible to where she was essentially laying down, her hands behind the seat and handcuffed together making it impossible for her to move anywhere as his kisses continued. They had all night so he was taking it slow, moving both hands under her dress again.

Maria moaned as he kissed her neck, sucking on it and occasionally allowing his tongue to run up the smooth flesh leaving a trail of saliva behind it. "Agh!" She screamed as the seat she sat on in the passenger side fell flat, her heart feeling like it was going to burst out of her chest. With her hands placed behind her back and the chair, she was cuffed and left helpless.

"Someone is feeling rather hot" she said seductively pulling on the large chain between the cuffs around her wrists. "I think you tie my hands because you know I'm stronger." Oh Maria loved to tease him, like she was the stronger dominant one although both knew that wasn't the case.

A sudden honk of a horn behind her gave her a sign in front that the traffic was gone. "I think you had better drive"

He loved how he was able to pleasure her so much with just that little touch that he had given her with the handcuffs and his kisses. At her teasing, he just shook his head and chuckled. "Believe what you want Maria, but we both know you'll be my bound and gagged little slave as soon as we get home." He pointed out with a wink. Once he heard the horn, he cussed and started driving along, not allowing Maria to be uncuffed, keeping her bound the way she was. "It's a shame I can't watch you play tennis with your hands tied in front." He smirked and looked at her. "Maybe next time we practice at home, you can try that." he chuckled and moved his hand to rest on her thigh, squeezing it gently as the traffic moved painfully slowly. He couldn't stop thinking about the woman beside of him, seeing her nude, and just having his way with her. That's how things would always go and honestly, he wouldn't have it any other way other than the dreadfully slow traffic.

It wasn't so bad for Maria, she had a few drinks at the party, so laying down only helped her to relax. The cuffs weren't to tight, they never hurt her, they were just tight enough to remind her that she was tied and his to use as he pleased. Oh she couldn't wait to be home either.

The gentle touch of his hand on her thigh, did make her horny, it sent tingles down the inside of her leg towards her special spot.

Once they were home, or what they called home as she was in a foreign country, Maria had to wait for him to unlock the cuffs. "If you really want me as just a piece of meant to use, you had better carry me" she bit her lip at him. "I'm going to have to save all the energy I can with you" she laughed, knowing that although she was an athlete, he would test her endurance better than any coach could.

It took another fifteen minutes before Tobias could hit an exit to get off that highway and towards the house they have rented for this country. It took another fifteen minutes to arrive. It was a nice little house, back deep in the woods away from everyone and away from any commotion. As he unhooked his seat belt and listened to Maria talk beside of him, he grinned at her without saying a word.

Next, he walked over to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and helped Maria up into his arms to carry her, keeping her hands cuffed behind her back. “Hmm, maybe I should just carry you like this all the time.” He teased and gave her a little kiss on the corner of her lips before heading inside of the house.

Once inside securely, he locked the door behind them and walked her straight to the bedroom. He was sure she must be aroused as he was, so he didn’t want to waste any time. Once to the bedroom, he placed her down on her back, immediately flipping her over so he could work with removing her dress. “I hope you’re ready for some fun tonight, Maria. I’ll make you forget about today and just think about me instead.” He chimed with a little grin, leaning down to kiss her neck.

She enjoyed being wanted and loved, him carrying her up to the bedroom made her feel special to, but once she was in that bedroom and on that bed, she was just a piece of meat to him. Landing on her back, she bounced a few times with the mattress breaking her fall. There was a little discomfort with her hands tied behind her back but she was flipped over on to her toned stomach and laid outstretched with her long smooth legs hanging off the edge.

Her dress became loose as it was being removed, slowly it peeled away from her skin, and nothing but bare flesh was seen until he got to her ass where her panties were visible.

The gorgeous breasts, petite and medium in size were resting against the sheets of the bed with her laying on her stomach. Another glorious sight would have been the plump firm ass which was covered in underwear.

Maria knew the rule once she was on the bed, not to speak unless spoken to. "I'm more than ready baby" she replied.

Leaning down, Tobias started to pull down her panties to reveal her plump, firm ass that he loved so much. His hands went to reach down to grab it and play with it some before he started to undress himself. After his shirt was removed, he started to work with his pants an take them off as well. he wanted her to see his nice, toned body that he kept in good shape for Maria. His bare, chiseled chest was now pressing against her perfect breasts before his lips found hers again and engufled them in a deep kiss, his hands moving behind her body to grope her ass again.

Now only clad in his boxers, Tobias started to grind against her hips to get her even wetter. His lips trailed down to her nipples and breasts, sucking and teasing them with his mouth and lips as he kept his Maria pinned down on the bed.

Finally, he was ready to get started, so he pulled off his boxers before wakling over to the closet where they kept all their toys and goodies. He pulled out some more rope, tying her ankles together tightly so that when he fucked her, she woul be even tighter and that mean he could spread her with more force. Next, he took a scarf and crawled on top of her, running the material against her cheek. "Time for your gag, baby." He winked down at her. The gag was his favorite part about all of this.

This part was probably her most favorite, his gentleness with her, probably the only time he would be until after he had satisfied himself with her flesh and body. Feeling his warm body pressed against her breasts, she kissed him back with her lips and her tongue, letting them become one for a few seconds before he lifted up and went to the closet.

With her hands cuffed behind her back already, the rope he obtained would do nicely on her ankles. She couldn't move her feet at all, and the rope burned against her every time she would try to. But Maria liked a little pain.

As the scarf gently caressed her, she felt more turned on than ever and then opened her mouth as wide as she could. With a smile, she knew she would be helpless, not able to move and no longer be able to scream in delight or pain. She was totally his.

Tobias couldn't help the large smirk that was on his face as he looked down at Maria. The sexiest part of all was how her pretty, pink lips hugged the scarf and caressed it. She couldn't speak, couldn't move, and couldn't do anything except feel him and watch him doing what he pleases. Parting his lips, he pressed his lips to hers over the gag and smiled before fixing her body so she lay on her back.

His boxers slid off quickly and his large, thick member dangled freely as his erection was forming quickly by just the sight of her in this situation. He knew he could just jerk himself to her if he tried... maybe he might do that one day.

But tonight, he wanted to give her pleasure too since she had a rough day so he started out by taking his fingers and sliding them in between her legs, prying into her little opening. His lips played with her tender breasts again as he was kissing and biting all over her chest while his fingers rubbed her quickly.

Rolling on to her back with the help of Tobias, Maria looked up at him and saw the smirk across his face, sometimes she wished she could wipe it from him but that could never happen. When he stripped himself of his boxers, she looked down at his member, slowly rising up for the battle ahead, getting itself ready. In the meantime, Maria had her legs parted by millimeters for his fingers to slip in and rub her pussy.

He probably wouldn't of heard it, but she moaned in to the cotton scarf which had a little bit of material poking out of her pink lips. Her breasts were massaged by his mouth, some teeth marks scarred her flesh for seconds before a shiny varnish from his saliva came over her with a nice shine.

He was ready now. He was ready to make her forget about the day and her loss. His fingers began to rub quicker and harder against her walls. Her muffled moan that came into the gag was so arousing to him and at the angle he was sitting, his cock would be brushing right against her thigh. He wanted to make her orgasm so many times tonight that she had no choice but to forget everything. She worked so hard and she deserved to relax a bit. Even if she was his slave, he still wanted her to feel amazing. Finally, when he knew she was close to an orgasm, he withdrew his hands. Two years with her allowed him to easily see when she was close an he knew just how to tease her. Now he lay on top of her, his member still brushing against her teasingly as he started to kiss on her neck, his large hands moving to play with her breasts.

Maria felt his warming cock pressed against her thigh as he rubbed and played with her pussy. She loved the way he messed with her body, she was enjoying what he was doing to her, but he was such a tease. Knowing when she was going to cum, he would always stop, making her feel the discomfort of not having the pleasure she so craved.

The tennis star felt his weight on her as he went back to playing with her breasts and kissing her neck, all the while she was tied up, helpless and his to use like a rag doll.

He really was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

As her sexy noises continued, he just smiled down at her and kept teasing. It wasn't until he felt her really wriggling and trying to get some relief until he just raised his hips and violently slammed down inside of her. With a moan of his own, he kissed her on the neck and grabbed her breasts to give him leverage as he mercilessly pounded inside of her over and over again, piercing deeply through her to try and make her first orgasm wash over her as quickly as he can, hoping they will just lead into one right after the other, right after the other.

Miss Sharapova could feel his cock warm her thighs as it slipped through them in to her pussy as he slammed in to her, kissing her neck and playing with her breasts in the process. "Ugh!" She gasped, feeling half of his eat slide inside of her pussy, making the tingling raise up to another level and made her moan.

But because she was on her front with her legs tied shut, she wasn't getting the full length of him, she needed to be turned on to her back, where her pussy lips would be on show for him, allowing easier access.

Back
Top Bottom