Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weekday RP Partner Sought M/F, D/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrepentant

Meteorite
Looking for a way to spend your days? Don't have time evenings and weekends? Look no further. I'm new to the site, but not new to RPing and I'm looking for a fun distraction from my very busy real life. So I'm hoping you might be interested, and more importantly up for a little fun.

So what am I looking for in a RP partner? Good writing, first and foremost. I understand there will be times when a post may only be a few sentences as a scene unfolds, but quality over quantity is what I expect. I am more than capable of writing 3 or more paragraphs at a go, and honestly, you should be able to as well. Grammar is important to me, but I'm not overly critical about it. Please understand the proper use of two, to, and too, as well as things like further and farther. Also, I don't expect a daily post, but more frequently is always better than a few times a week. But I digress.

What interests me? Well, I'm open to just about any genre any time period. I'm not a gamer and I not into graphic novels, so those are out, since I don't know the material.

What RP's am I currently craving? You were starting to wonder id I'd ever get to it... didn't you? Well, in no particular order...

Teacher/Student
Father/Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Business Executive/ Intern
Medieval Lord/ Peasant girl, or captive

And I'm always interested in your ideas!

As to my dislikes, blood, needles, torture, scat, vore, watersports and the like don't interest me. At all.

So, thanks for taking a look. I should also mention that I play via PM, so no IM, texts or other. I've got two RP's I've just started, (I told myself I was going to take on only one...) and I have the itch to write, so I'm looking to add another now, so send me a PM and let's get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom