Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell on Earth [Raina Reader / Javorcek]

“Shh shhh…its okay. I’m not going to let anything bad happen to you.” Lilith cooed softly as she stroked Becca’s back. For a moment she considered letting the girl go. Was her forcing the redhead into a hug what was making her cry? Or was it just all the stress combined with all the knowledge that she had just received that made her break down? Feeling Becca’s arms tentatively wrap around her waist made the demon smile in relief and she hugged the human tighter to her, letting their bodies meld together as one. She had been so scared that moments like this would never happen again…but thankfully Becca wasn’t –that- terrified of her.

“This is the real me.” Demon or human form aside, Lilith was still Lilith. Her exterior appearance meant little…though if she really thought about it, appearances meant everything to humans. But…her human form was probably more the real her than her demon form was. True, her demon form was the first form she had come into this realm with, but over the centuries she had spent so much time in her human form that this was the form she preferred, unless she was fighting or fucking of course.

“I will do anything you wish. You’ve earned some indulgence from me for a change.” Becca had been down for many new sexual experiences in the few weeks they had been dating, the least she could do was return the favor. “What do you have to be sorry for?” Lilith chuckled at the silliness. Becca was so cute, so innocent, so…in love with her? The brunette stiffened in Becca’s arms at the word ‘love’, shifting her weight uncomfortably from foot to foot as though she wanted to make a break for it. It wasn’t the first time that another being had declared her love for her…it was just the first time that Lilith had actually felt something back. “I…I love you too…” Just saying the words make her stomach flip flop, she couldn’t decide whether she was excited or nauseous...so she changed the subject entirely. Maybe this love nonsense would get better and easier with time, but for now, she wanted to discuss something different.

“Hey. Becca I want you to see my other form now…” She didn’t mean to push but, well, she was going to push, with good reason though. “I just…I feel like the longer we wait, the more that Icarus and all her bullshit will be imprinted in your mind and you will be scared of my true form forever. I don’t want that terrible experience to shape the rest of our time together. And ah…yanno…kinda wore that big strap on last night because I was hoping maybe one day you’d be able to take my demon form.” Lilith confessed. It was a sick dirty confession, but it was rather sweet in the fact that it implied that Lilith had hoped to reveal to Becca that she was a demon one day, after they had known eachother longer and had grown more comfortable with one another.

“I’m stronger in that form…but I know how to control that strength. You have nothing to fear.” Lilith cupped Becca’s chin so that she could tilt the girl’s head up and steal a kiss. It was a lot softer, more tender, as though Lilith knew exactly what Becca needed. Then she carefully untangled herself from Becca’s grasp and took a step backwards to put a little distance between them. The transformation was quick, painless. Lilith grew to a being that was a little over seven feet tall, probably close to eight feet if one counted her horns. Her skin turned a beautiful shade of purple and her muscles became more defined. Somehow her body still kept it’s feminine curves: her hips and rear still had a lovely flare to them and her breasts grew large and pillowy. Perhaps the only disconcerting thing about her form was the very real cock between her legs, a biological impossibility.

“Hrrmph…I lose a lot of outfits this way.” Lilith’s voice rumbled out as she reached up to grab a shredded piece of clothing off of one of her horns and toss the scrap of fabric away. Then she stood there, patiently waiting for Becca to come and examine her if she wished.

She felt safe in the embrace, all of her worries simply washed away. Becca could not deny that the revelations of this evening were overwhelming, but she had to compartmentalize everything or else she'd go insane. The simple truth fo the matter was, she was in danger and her girlfriend saved her. Everything else would have to take a back seat so she could process them over time. Their embrace was enough proof that she wasn't ready to give her up.

Her head perked up as Lilith returned the I love you A coy smile spread across her lips. "oh really? Can demons love?" Becca had no clue, if they could or not but it felt good to hear it.

"O-h okay..." She replied with light hesitation. She was afraid, and yet she wanted to see, to really soak it in this time. As Lilith brought up the strap on moment, Becca flashed to icarus, quickly shaking the memory away. Lilith was not Icarus, not even close. It was sort of cute in away, that Lilith was testing the waters with a strap on in preparation for the real thing, and it meant she actually did intend to tell her eventually, which made her feel less manipulated.

The redhead closed her eyes and returned the kiss if only briefly before Lilith pulled away. Becca too took a step back, if only to steel herself from what was about to take place. As she expected the change was abrupt and extraordinary. She drank in every physical aspect of Lilith as the once much larger and rediculous clothing ripped off of the near eight foot tall body. Her first emotional response yet again was fear, but she kicked it to the side. This isn't Icarus, this is Lilith, and she loves you She reminded herself. One of the first things that caught her gaze were Lilith's muscles. She was huge, and yet still remarkably feminine, with heaving, pillowy breasts. The demons other endowment sadly brought back another memory of Icarus, and how close the member was to her face. Lilith's was of incredible similarity, if not a bit larger.

Becca reached out with mild hesitation, tracing a finger along Liliths muscular stomach. "Y-your beautiful." Her voice wavered. becca did indeed find this other version of Lilith beautiful and stunning. Perhaps in time she would feel comfortable with it. She did feel incredibly aroused, although she wondered if that was due to some unseen aura that accompanied this form, similar to the effects she felt from Icarus. It was odd, one of the only things she had a difficult time accepting when their relationship first began was, that lilith was not a man, and did not possess a penis. Sure it felt adventeruous, but her attraction to the feminine form was lacking. Now, all she wanted was for Lilith to look human again, to be properly female...to not have a penis, and it was Icarus' fault.

Had she not almost been raped just a few hours ago by a creature that bore a striking resemblance to how Lilith appeared now, she hay have been more open to it, but it all changed now. She didn't want to ask Lilith to change back, she was afraid of insulting her, and she most certainly did not want to say she looked exactly like Icarus. She knew that was definitely insulting and probably not true. She hadn't seen enough demons to know what differences to look for.

"I-I don't know if Im ready for sex with this version of you...uhm for a while atleast. I guess I've gotten used to being a lesbian..." It wasn't entirely a lie.

Lilith hummed happily as Becca ran her fingers along the soft flesh of her stomach. The demon's skin was deceptively soft, it was strong enough to withstand most blunt force trama without breaking or bruising, though could be pierced with a sharp enough blade or bullets. Everything about Lilith was mean to beguile, the perfect blend of masculine and feminine, the muscles and strength that a mate craved for protection.

Becca managed to resist her form...though that was only because she had been traumatized by Icarus. They didn't even look the same! Though, she supposed to a human who had only seen two demons in their entire life, Icarus looked exactly like her, even though to Lilith the two of them were as different as night and day. "I'm going to give you something..." Lilith decided to replace that bad memory with a good one. The demon could do a little bit of mind control...not as well as Icarus. She couldn't force or make anyone do anything. But she could deposit feelings and thoughts into Becca's mind to form suggestions rather than orders. Right now she slid a fantasy into Becca's mind, one that she had been forming and refining in her own mind for nearly a week.

Lilith's demon form loomed over a sprawled out, naked Becca on the immortal's bed. There were candles lit and the scent of lavender in the air, an ambience chosen just so that the human would stay relaxed. Strong hands were surprisingly gentle as they caressed the girl's sides while they kissed, Lilith very careful to hold herself up so that she didn't crush the human beneath her. They could not remain like this forever, though it was tempting to, the throbbing need in liliths cock was too much to bear.

"Just relax..." Lilith cooed reassuringly as she pushed off the bed a bit to afford some room to work with between them. She took hold of her monstrous member, slowly guiding the head to Becca's entrance. Although the demon desired to be plunged to the hilt inside the human more than anything, Lilith went slow. Whenever the human whimpered from the stretch, Lilith would hold her hips perfectly still while leaning down to plant soft kisses along the redheads neck, giving her time to acclimate to being so full.

Eventually she would work as much as the length into her lover as she could. And once Becca was ready, Lilith would start thrusting, slow at first but rapidly building up speed. Being so large had its advances, liliths cock filled every inch of Becca's sweet sex, stimulating every sensitive spot that the girl had with every thrust.

"I am not her... I will not hurt you." Lilith interrupted the thoughts by speaking aloud. She raised her arms, as though going to reach out and pull Becca into them, but then remembered that the human did not wish for her to touch her in this form, at least not yet. "Would you like me to change back?" It didn't seem to bother her if Becca found this form to be offensive, it was understandable. Lilith had revealed herself to a few humans over the centuries...it usually ended up with a lot of horrified cries until they finally just looked at her and let their animal urges take over.

"Perhaps a nice hot shower and a fresh set of clothes will make you feel better. I can come join you, if you like. Orrrr if you need time to be alone and think things over under the water, I can find something to amuse myself with." The demon shrugged her broad shoulders. She's probably just make something for them to eat if Becca wanted to be alone so it didn't matter to her one way or another what the human wanted, Lilith was surprisingly flexible for a demon.

The demon's flesh was definitely softer than she expected upon first inspection. Her fingers trailed up from the stomach to inbetween her heaving breasts. Part of her deep down screamed to keep touching, to use both hands, or even her lips and tongue, but she had been scarred and this first experience forever ruined. "Give me something?" She had jumped slightly in response to Liliths deeper voice, craning her head in order to look into her eyes, Lilith had already been taller than her, but in demon form, she loomed over her like a giant.

Her eyelids fluttered as she felt a memory resurface before her eyes, a memory that she was aware had never happened. As the redhead experienced this memory for the first time her cheeks flushed a deep scarlett, her thighs closed tightly together and a soft moan escaped her lips. Her breathing escalated slightly until finally Lilith interupted the sweet fantasy with reassurance. She wasn't sure what Lilith did or how she did it, but at this point nothing surprised her. She could see how an ability like this could be used in awful ways, like filling someones head with false memories in order to manipulate them. That seemed more like something icarus would do. She still remembered icarus, and was still well aware of the events that had recently transpired, but as for the specifics, the awful details, they were gone, replaced with this lovely memory that she knew hadn't happened but hoped it would in the future.

As the demons arms lifted up as if to hold her, Becca felt less intimidated now, but appreciated Lilith's restraint. "I think a shower sounds very, very good...I don't want to be alone, so I guess you'll have to join me" She said in mock disappointment, with a slight grin playing on her lips. Her loins were on fire as she looked over her lover as if with fresh eyes, and with the fantasy still playing in her head, she let out a soft whimper, pressing up against the soft demon flesh, kissing her massive globes that hung off of the muscular frame. "nnnmm Lead the way.." she added hotly

Lilith felt the desire radiating off of her lover. For a demon that fed almost exclusively off of sex, it was like being shown a delicious buffet and then being informed that none of the food was for sale. “Don’t tease me…” Lilith groaned in delight as soft lips pressed against her ample bosom. “Otherwise I won’t be able to behave myself in the shower.” Already her patience was being tested. Don’t touch. Don’t touch. Don’t touch…

When Becca pressed her body fully up against her own, Lilith couldn’t resist any longer and took that as permission to wrap her arms around the human and pick her up. She urged Becca to wrap her legs around her waist, a soft, lusty growl emanating from the demon as she felt the human’s bare slit press against her abdominals. Her natural reaction was to get aroused, causing her to grow erect, her now throbbing cock pressing against insistently into Becca’s backside as she carried the human down the hall and towards the bathroom.

All of the ceilings in Lilith’s apartment were raised, allowing her to easily move from room to room without fear of banging her head into an archway. When they got into the bathroom however, it became clear that while the tub was more than big enough for two normal sized humans, it would not be able to accommodate Lilith’s demon form as well as her lover. So off to the shower they went, Lilith kissing and nibbling at Becca’s neck whilst she tried to get the dress off of her lover without dropping her.

Becca could feel the demons cock pressing up against her back side as she was lifted into the air. Lilith was so strong in this form, it only served to increase her arousal as she was now at the suitable height to kiss the demons lips "mmm" She cooed, Liliths tongue felt different in this form, but good. She deepened the kiss as her arousal grew like a fire. Liliths body was everything she could dream of and more, the perfect ratio of both genders blended seamlessly into one sexy, goddess like form. "Unnf, s-screw the shower, wheres the bed?" Her hands explored her upper body while she was still up in the air. A nice hot shower could wait till they were much dirtier and less...distracted.

Part of her still questioned how she could possibly take Liliths bonus addition, but she was certain her lover had a few ideas. As they took a detour from outside the bathroom and into the bedroom, Becca slid out of her arms, drinking in one more good look over the demons form, before nudging her slightly against the foot of the bed. Lilith towered over her, so she doubted she could do anything to displace her from her feet, but she hoped her girlfriend would play along as she slid down to her knees, gripping the monster that now stood erect infront of her, tracing her hand over the thick veins before her lips kissed the head.

Hopefully lubricating it nicely would make penetration less daunting, but it was also her way of thanking her lover officially for saving her life, and for turning that horrid memory into a hazy fog. She wrapped her lips around the tip of the member, struggling still due to its vast size. Her gaze met liliths eyes, offering her a light flicker of playful annoyance with the sheer size of what she was dealing with, before she continued to lick and suck slowly.

"I thought you'd never ask." Lilith grinned and made a quick about face from the shower, making her way straight for the bedroom. It was impossible to hide her eagerness. For days she had wanted to just fuck Becca, force every inch of that monstrous cock into the human that she could. The lithe young girl wouldn't be able to take the whole thing, but she'd be able to take more than enough to drive Lilith wild. Unfortunately it looked like they weren't going to go straight to the main event first. Lilith felt the nudge meant to force her backwards and decided to obey her lover's wish. The demon sat down on the edge of the bed, studying her lover's features to try to gauge what was going on in that little head of hers. She must be in love, never before had Lilith been so compliant in the bedroom, especially when she was so fucking horny.

"Mmmph-fuck..." Lilith groaned happily as a warm wet mouth wrapped around the flared head of her cock. The demon reached out with a clawed hand, digits lacing through the redhead's hair and nails very carefully scritching against the human's scalp. Her massive hands were definitely meant to be weapons, but Lilith could be quite gentle with them, everywhere she touched left behind a pleasant, tingling sensation wherever her nails dragged against the human's skin. Powerful thighs parted further in order to get better leverage with the ground. The demon thrust upwards, gently forcing more of her throbbing shaft into welcoming heat. "That's right, get it nice and wet." The demon's purring voice was interrupted by another loud, throaty groan as Becca's tongue swept over the sensitive underside of her cock. "Mmm... I'm going to make sure you won't be able to walk for the rest of this week."

Even lilith's claws were gentle on her scalp. The light tickling only served to encourage her to continue, the sound of her lovers groans were music to her ears. It was somewhat strange for her to be servicing her lovers cock, when not long ago she had went down on a woman for the first time, with Lilith's guidance. Becca was slightly more experienced in this form of oral stimulation, circling her tongue around the head, before sliding it further toward the back of her throat. The only problem was her sheer size. She had hoped to impress her lover, but was coming off a little amatuerish as she fumbled with the size.

Slipping the monster out beyond her lips, she gasped for air, holding it firmly in both hands, stroking it lovingly as she kissed the size. "That's not an exaggeration, I-i'm afraid it'll hurt a lot..." She was nervous, but judging by how much restraint lilith had displayed thus far, she assumed she would be relatively gentle. "You have 3000 years of experience, I must be so insignificant to you..." Becca was in awe of Lilith, more and more as more time passed for her to process all of the information she had learned. Slowly she rose to her feet, allowing the now slightly torn dress to fall off of her pale, lithe form. "I guess I wasn't far off when I called you my angel..." she smirked, reaching out to trail her fingers along Liliths muscular form while she continued to sit on the foot of the bed before her. "I feel a little silly now for being an athiest." She leaned down once more to kiss Lilith's erect member on the tip before looking up into her eyes.

"You're my God. Please take me....gently"

It wasn’t the best head she had ever gotten, but like most things, Becca’s sheer will to please made everything all the more pleasurable. What the human lacked in experience she definitely made up for with willingness to please and eagerness. “So goooood…” Lilith groaned in approval as Becca took more of her rod into her mouth. The groan of approval turned into a soft huff and a pout as Lilith’s shaft was removed so that the human could speak. “It will hurt, at least in the beginning.” Lilith agreed, there was no need to sugar coat it, Becca was about to be stuffed and stretched further than she had ever dreamed and it was going to hurt. “But the pleasure will be well worth it. Annnddd…I will tend to your every need all week.” The demon smiled reassuringly and cupped the redhead’s cheek. Never before had she offered to be at the beck and call of a lover, but it she would gladly carry the human wherever she needed to go while she recovered. “Once you get used to my size, you’ll be begging for me to claim you in this form all the time.”

Lilith licked her lips in anticipation as her lover stripped from the last bit of clothing. Becca was unlike any lover she had taken, innocent, sweet…and absolutely gorgeous in how frail her mortal body appeared to the demon. Usually Lilith took a more hearty mate, but she was unable to resist the lithe body before her. “You are not insignificant to me.” The demon rumbled as she wrapped an arm around Becca. “I care about you more than I have for any mortal… And I think you would find hell more entertaining than heaven. No one gets to have sex up there.” Lilith chuckled. The lack of pleasure had been the main reason that she had joined Lucifer’s legion. But, that was another story for another time. For now she wanted to just be with her lover and prove to her that this form was not frightening. So once Becca made it clear that she was ready, Lilith helped the human get comfortable on the grand bed. Missionary position wasn’t particularly exciting for the demon, and she contemplated doing something a little more advanced, but shooed that thought away, knowing that this would be good for this first time.

“Just relax…” The demon whispered as she stroked Becca’s thighs and eased them open. Unable to resist the delicious, soaking wet meal before her, Lilith leaned down for a moment, her tongue flickering wickedly against the girl’s swollen clit in order to catch a taste of the human’s sweet arousal. Her tongue was longer, almost serpentine, velvety and much more agile in this form. It was tempting to coax an orgasm out of Becca right now, to just devour the human and make her cry out and writhe with pleasure while Lilith feasted upon her… But she knew that penetration was going to take just about all of the girl’s stamina, so it would probably be best to just leave her wet and wanting.

A massive, clawed hand wrapped around the throbbing erection between her legs, she guided the head towards Becca’s slit, running the tip of her member through the wet folds to keep her lover on the edge. Once she was coated in arousal, she made her first attempt to insert the flared head into Becca’s tight sex. It quickly proved nearly impossible to do gently. “It will feel better soon, I promise.” Lilith took hold of Becca with her free hand, drawing the human closer to her as she leaned down and trapped her lips in a deep, passionate kiss in an attempt to distract her as she pushed forward, forcing Becca’s tight little channel to yield to her monstrous cock.

A soft moan escaped the redheads lips as the long demon tongue flicked across her sex. Her pale body trembled. As her lover pressed the tip of her member against her soft folds, she gasped, already bracing for the sheer size. She leaned into Lilith, gripping her strong shoulders as they embraced in a passionate kiss. the words of the demon did not instil much confidence as she felt her push forward, as her sex was spread wide causing her to whimper, as the monstrous rod entered her slowly. "unnnf" She groaned, tightening her grip on Liliths shoulders, her nails slightly digging into her muscles. "I-I don't know about this" Her whimpering was mixed with soft moans of sexual pleasure.

She figured once a rhythm was reached it wouldn't be has bad. She continued to kiss her lover, closing her eyes tight as she focused on anything but the size and the pain. Another thought that she pushed out of her mind as soon as it entered was the thought of pregnancy. Could lilith impregnate her with demon babies? It was absured sounding, but then again, her girlfriend was currently eight feet tall with horns sticking out of her head. "S-slower please."

----------

It was only five in the morning but the first sign of light was peaking over the horizon. Sandra was preparing lunches for her children and her husband in the kitchen while watching the news. She was humming one of taylor swifts songs, when something on the television caught her eye. Two anchors were having a conversation about a new archeological discovery in southern Brazil, and how it didn't seem to match anything previously found in that region. Her fell as they began to discuss the bizarre biblical scripture discovered and how it's location didn't make sense and that they were concluding it to be a prank.

Brazil....That certainly was a peculiar place, but it would only be a matter of time until other demons heard about this. Maybe it is just a prank She pushed the half made sandwiches into the garbage. "Honey! I'm going to need you to take the kids to school, I have somewhere to be."

“So tight…” Lilith panted softly, not from fatigue but from the sheer force of will it took to not just ram forward and take what she wanted. Becca was so small…she could so easily just take control, pin the little human down to the bed and brutally fuck her in order to take the edge off. Just the thought made her member throb and her heart pound harder. She probably would have gone through with it, ravaged the poor human until she passed out, if not for the pleading voice asking her to go slower. A sad little whimper sounded in her throat as she banished the thoughts away, Lilith was disappointed to get rid of the fantasy, but she wanted more than anything to do this right and keep Becca in her life. “Anything you wish…” The demon rumbled.

Lilith kept her hips still just for a moment longer, letting Becca acclimate to the stretch before pushing forward. It was sweet agony, slowly inserting centimeter after centimeter into clutching hot silk. “Fuck, you have no idea how much I love you…” Lilith spoke through grit teeth. By the time she had gotten little more than half of her shaft into Becca’s sweet slit, she was nearly at her patience breaking point, but there was still a little ways to go. She was starting to feel a lot of resistance and knew that no lover had ever been this deep inside of her beautiful Becca. “Mine…” Lilith groaned as she eased forward, claiming what was hers and managing to stuff a few more inches into the human’s sex. It was impossible to force anymore of herself inside and Lilith let out a throaty groan, her muscles aching in protest as she demanded her body hold still in order to give Becca the time to get used to being so full.

----

mos-trl2-1655_wide-31495d4f37a64ad2a23d07f3a66b57ecd5aee7f2-s6-c30.jpg

William was busy with his morning sudoku. One would think that a man who spent his day dealing with numbers wouldn’t want to start his morning staring at them, but he loved a good puzzle, they relaxed him. He was barely listening to the news, just had it on for some background noise as he enjoyed his coffee, his sudoku, and his wife’s presence.

“Is everything alright, darling?” William looked up from his paper, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose so that Sandra came back into focus. His brow furrowed a little bit in concern. He didn’t mind taking the kids to school, but Sandra’s abruptness was cause for alarm.

Her eyes watered as Liliths member reached the limit, it could go no deeper, despite there still being length left. Hearing the demon clarify just how much she loved her felt good. She had wondered this, how legitimate a confession of love from a demon really was, although based on how horrible Icarus was, and how Gentle, Patient and compassionate Lilith was, it was safe to assume the love was real. Becca could hear it in her voice, how agonizing it was for her to go slow, it made her love her even more. "Unnf...you're s-so big." With her arms wrapped tightly around her lovers neck, while attempting to rise slightly, and down again, forcing herself to adjust to the size, while moving up and down it slowly in an attempt to save Lilith from the torture of remaining still.

"Ungg Y-yes I'm yours, always yours and only yours..." She whimpered and moaned quietly while lifting her self up on the member, she leaned against lilith's upper body, while lifting her legs up to wrap them around her waist, for slipping back down onto her cock. It hurt, but she tried not to show it as she now rode her girlfriends cock, while kissing her again passionately.

------

"uhm, uh yes everythings fine love." She snatched her purse off of the kitchen counter sliding over tot he kitchen table where her husband sat and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, tossing a few twenties onto the table infront of him. "Lunch is on me, for you and the kids today. It's uh, an old friend that is in town She texted me last night and I just got another one from her. She has no concept of time, but I think I better go see her and make sure everything is uhm alright." Wow when did you start to suck at lying? She nearly made herself cringe "Don't worry I'll leave the van." Sandra dashed out of the kitchen door and through the backyard before William had a chance to question her flimsy tale. What ever, if he's suspicious tonight I'll give him a night he hasn't had in a while..." They had been together for nearly nine years and their sex life was still great, likely something her husband took for granted, but it's not like she put out all the time. If she did, she'd probably break him.

Sandra pulled her cell phone out of her purse and dialed Selnea, another demoness in their circle who vowed to keep the gate closed. "Come on pick up you dumb cunt..." She said angrilly into the the phone as she turned down the alley, she had one destination in mind, Liliths flat.

“Mmmmph…” Lilith’s muffled groans of delight came out between the heated kisses she traded with her lover. Becca was finally moving her hips, giving the demon a little bit of what she desperately desired. “Ohhhh yes…keep going…” Lilith urged the beautiful redhead beneath her on. She needed more…needed it faster. With a soft, lusty growl, Lilith began to thrust her hips to meet Becca’s, keeping her strokes perfectly synchronized with her lover so that she didn’t cause any undo pain.

---

William looked completely and utterly confused as Sandra kissed his cheek and then moved to dart off. Was this the same friend that his wife had gone to see yesterday? “Alright… love you.” He called after her, scratching his head and wondering what in the hell was going on. But, William didn’t get that long to wonder, it was time to get the kids up and dressed for school.

---

Selnea yawned, an green eye peaking open as she heard her phone vibrate on the nightstand. With a disappointed groan, the demon stretched out like a cat, trying to shake off her sleepiness. “Mrrrrphhhh…” The brunette huffed softly and then rolled over, reaching out to grab the still buzzing phone. She groaned softly as she saw that the caller ID showed that it was Sandra…guh, not Sandra…calls from Sandra meant that there was work to be done. Work that the raven haired demon did not want to do. If Selnea could be a deadly sin, she’d be sloth. She loved to sleep, was lazy as hell, and was glad to give up the search for the gate because it was just suuuccchhhh an inconvenience. “What do you want Sandra? It better be damn good if you needed to wake me up.”

The redhead continued to rotate her hips as she was now entirely wrapped around the massively built demon, which each motion she would lift, sliding up her lvoers member, and to brace herself before sliding back down she would kiss and nipple Liliths lips wincing as she slid back down, feeling the monster cock fill her in entirety. It was difficult to enjoy at first, but she didn't wish to express this to her lover, the size was simply inhuman, but she was adapting. Her finger nails dug deep into the soft demon flesh, not with intention of harm, but to alleviate some of the pain she was experiencing. One thing that continued to surprise Becca was Liliths skin. It appeared so rough, so inhuman with a dark violet tinge, and almost a scaly appearace in some areas of her body, and yet it was pleasantly soft. She wanted to be pressed up against her lover forever.

"mmph uunng yess....t-that pace...t-thats good" Her hips moved in sync with her lovers, finally finding a pace that agreed with her, she was stretched to her limit, but the pain was subsiding, and the pleasure becoming much more substantial. "p-please nnnn o-hh god, oh god yes" The irony of screaming gods name, was apparent. Although her cries of gods name in the past had always been hollow due to being athiest. Now she knew better, she knew of demons and angels, but the only god she recognized was the one holding her.

-----

"It's early I realize, and I apologize, but this is serious. The gate has been found, fortunately by some idiotic archeologists, in brazil no less. we need to act. I told you I had reason to believe Lilith could be on our wise, well I was right, she's in love with a human girl, I'm on my wya to find her now, rally the others."

Sandra hung up before Selnea had a chance to respond or even argue. Once she reached the main street, she called a cab. If Lilith took the girl anywhere safe, it was likely her own home, and that was where she was headed.

It had been ages since the demon had taken a lover in this form. She was a lot more sensitive than she had anticipated, and Becca was tighter than the demon could have ever dreamed. Despite the pain that her lover may be feeling, Lilith was in absolute ecstasy...the way those wonderful folds fluttered around her length and clutched at her, as though trying to draw the demon in deeper drove the immortal wild....it all served to drive her wild. "Mmmm...mine...all mine..." Lilith moaned, with every wonderful buck of Becca's hips, the demon grew closer to the edge until finally the insistent pounding and fullness in her shaft was too much.

"Ohhhh fuck...yes! Yes!" The demon shouted as she came. Lilith held onto Becca's hips, holding the human perfectly still as she bucked her hips forward in short, quick thrusts. She wanted to stay as deep as possible as she came and milked her massive member of every drop, easily filling her lover's already stuffed pussy. She didn't stop, she was evidently not limited like a male to only one orgasm. So she kept thrusting, slower this time until her lover unraveled. All the while she held Becca tenderly. The demon was fully capable of crushing her, Lilith was very muscular and her sheer stature dwarfed the beautiful human in her arms...but she was careful, a gentle giant despite her demon nature, though she'd hate to admit to such an accusation.

---

"Sandra I don't want to fuckin--" Selnea began to whine, ready to pitch a fit about how this all sounded like too much work, but was stopped short by the sound of the click as the call disconnected. "Don't believe that bitch hung up on me." Selnea grumbled as she began to flip through her phone. She was tempted to go back to sleep, but knowing that the gate was found and Satan would come to earth to boss them around made her actually willing to do some work. 'Torture the souls Selnea.', 'Fuck the new whores Selnea.' Well screw that! She would fuck and torture on her own time.

It took Sandra a little under an hour to reach Liliths place in the cab, and as the housewife paid and stepped out, she wondered why she didn't travel in her true form. It would have been quicker and it had been dark enough to avoid being seen. Perhaps she really had been living the human life too long.

The blonde woman sighed, quickly adjusting her ponytail before examining the door. Should she knock? Buzz? Kick the door down? Lilith was already on high alert with everything else that had happened, but atleast she no longer had to guess if they were here. The smell invaded her senses as she leaned against the door for a moment to brace herself. Sex. heavy, sweaty sex. Liliths pheramones were everywhere, she may as well have a sign for all other demons which read 'big horny demon here' Becca's scent was strong as well, Sandra was a little impressed she had been convinced to fuck so soon after such an ordeal, just how in love were they?

"She's going to kill me." She muttered as she finally hit the buzzer.

Becca's lithe body had fallen in sync with the muscular Lilith. Hips rotating with each thrust, lips parted for the soft mewlish moans and whimpers to escape as her hands clung to the back of the demonic woman. Those parted lips nipped affectionately at Liliths, lips, cheek and neck as the pain and pleasure coursed through her body. Her body, her sex was adapting to the womans sheer size and the pain faded in the background as she was racked with orgasm.

Lilith too had achieved climax, filling her with her seed as her grip around the behemoth woman tightened. "yours...yours..." She muttered softly, clarifying that she had no problem and perhaps enjoyed it when Lilith referred to her as 'hers'. It wasn't the first time she had heard it, before she knew the truth, she had heard the woman mutter it before and thought it was cute, and confirming that she cared, and yet she couldn't help wonder, knowing what she knew now that if the demon saw her as a belonging, or if it was nothing more than an endearing expression.

Sunlight was beginning to peek through the blinds as early morning stirred. "nnmph I don't want to let go. I don't want you to let g-" Her sentence was cut short as the sound of an abrupt door buzzer filled the loft.

Hearing the word 'yours' fall from Becca's lips had Lilith grinding her hips a little more urgently into the human's, the demon wishing to mark this woman as hers completely. Lilith wasn't happy until every drop of her cum had been emptied into her willing lover. Now no demon would be stupid enough to take Becca away, not for as long as she smelled like Lilith anyways. "You don't have to, I'll gladly stay like this with you for the rest of the day." Lilith grinned lecherously, she could easily have sex for hours, even days when she had been young (about 500 or so). So when the buzzer for the loft went off, she prepared herself to ignore it. "Whoever it is can fuck off...I just want to spend my day with--" Bzzzt! Bzzzt! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! "Oh for fuck's sake!" Lilith hissed angrily as whoever was downstairs buzzed in a manner that left her to believe they wouldn't just go away.

"Alright, stay right here...you'll be safe in here, promise." A light kiss to Becca's forehead was given before the demon began to shift back into her normal form. There were a few other supernatural creatures living in this building, but there were enough humans in it as well that she didn't want to be lumbering around the halls as an 8ft demon with a rock hard cock that would only go away after a few more hours of playing with her human. "Im going to see who it is and then you and I are going to have a little playtime in the shower, then I supposed I should let you sleep." She'd really have to work to remember that Becca was going to need rest every once in awhile. With the promise of plans made though, Lilith felt better about having to leave the girl's side in order to hurriedly tug on a pair of pajamas. Then she rushed to the door and then down to the main entrance to see who it was.

"Sandra?!" Lilith glowered at the other demon as soon as she opened the door, she had been tempted to leave the woman standing there outside but she supposed that that would just result in more annoying buzzes. "What do you want? Can't you tell that I am -busy-?" She folded her arms over her chest impatiently. Pleasure demons had especially strong pheromones, she highly doubted that Sandra had missed her scent from even out here.

Becca's arms remained wrapped tightly around the large muscular body as she stared lustfully into her lovers inhuman eyes. The ordeal involving Icarus was little more than a haze to her now thanks to Liliths memory alteration, and the hot fuck she just experienced. Sure she still had to get used to the fact that her girlfriend was actually an 8 foot tall demon with a physique that could make her melt on the spot but she felt incredibly safe in her arms.

BZZZZT

"Nooooo, make it stop." She whimpered as she nipped lovingly at Liliths lips, initially pleased that Lilith was ignoring it, but frowned slightly as her lover finally pulled away from her, leaving her feeling empty, but satisfied. "Make them go away..." she whined softly as she rolled onto her side, lifting one of the pillows over her ears.

The mention of playtime in the shower was pleasing, although she wondered if her shower was designed to fit her true form. She lifted the pillow, watching as the towering figure shifted back into the familiar naked human woman she had grown to love, her lips spread into a wide smile. gods I love her There was no longer any doubt. Guilt swelled up within the pit of her stomach at the realization that it took the sight of Liliths human form again for her to come to this definite conclusion, but she still needed time to process everything else.

Desire welled up as she thought about all of the things she'd do to that human body in the shower to prove how much she loved her, and again the guilt grew. Would lilith be upset if she knew that she preferred her human form? Not that the sex they just had wasn't incredible, and wild, if not a little rough, the soreness was already becoming quite apparent.

Becca listened intently as Lilith opened the door in the other room, overhearing the mention of the name Sandra, she quickly shouted. "Tell her to go away, I need you."

As the angry Lilith revealed herself from behind the door, the blonde house wife couldn't help but smirk. "I'm pretty sure, every demon in a hundred mile radius can smell you right now hun."

The smirk spread playfully upon her face as the sound of the young human shouted from the bedroom most likely. "mmm showing her a good time are we?" Her expression quickly shifted into a serious scowl as she remembered why she had come. Damn Lilith and her pheromones, I may have to pull William from work early for an afternoon fuck. "Look, I'm sorry to interupt a wholesome reunion, but some bumbling human archeologists just found the gate in brazil, and I need to know whose side you're on. Lucifers, or hers?" She gestured into the apartment, clearly referring to Becca.

I need you. Lilith was ready to slam the door right in Sandra's face at those words. Her sexy little minx needed more and Lilith would be happy to oblige, already she could feel her clit throbbing with want and desire coiling in her stomach. "This better be fucking good Sandra. I've hit the jackpot with this one." Even with her magic, it was difficult to keep a human in a state of arousal after so many orgasms or such a rough fucking. Becca was perfect, she needed and wanted Lilith in a way that magic or mind control couldn't compare with. "Or you can come join us if you want." Lilith grinned, never one to say 'no' to an impromptu threesome. She knew that she was having an effect on Sandra; it was difficult for anyone, even another demon, to be around her and not want to fuck when she was covered in pheromones like she was now.

"The gate?" Mentioning the gate was like dumping a bucket of cold water on her. If Lucifer got here, he would enslave the entire human race. He would violate every creature on this earth...and surely Becca would be one of the first things he touched as punishment to Lilith for getting distracted from her task. The thought of Lucifer even looking at what was so clearly hers made the demon snarl. If he dared touch her... Lilith would fight Satan himself for the rights to Becca's body and soul. "I am on my own side." Lilith growled, still unwilling to admit that she felt something weak and tender towards Becca aloud. "But fine. Book me a flight and we'll go-"

"Thanks for waking me up this morning bitch." Selnea grumbled and interrupted as she walked up from behind Sandra.

"Selnea, what the fuck are you doing here?!" Great, now Lilith had more unwanted guests.

"Rallying or whatever the fuck we're doing." Selnea brushed past Sandra and Lilith and went straight towards the leather couch in the greeting room, groaning in delight as she sank into the plush leather. "Mmmm...I forgot what good taste you had in furniture." The demon purred. "Hey, can you go grab me a pillow?"

"Are you- What the- Get the fuck out!" Lilith hissed.

It wasn't long before more people came. Jacob was escorting a very pregnant looking Amelia, a frown on both their faces but for very different reasons. Jacob was concerned that his boss was going to have a meltdown. Meanwhile Amelia was less than certain that she would be of any help in her current condition.

"Oooo! Jacob. Be a good boy and find me a pillow, would you?" Selnea adjusted herself on the couch, unable to get truly comfortable.

"This is it?" Jacob's brows rose in surprise as he looked around. When Selnea had called him and told him to get Amelia and come to Lilith's where the demons were rallying to destroy the gate, he had expected more people...or at least, more capable people, not a housewife, a demon who slept for nearly 18 hours a day, and a waddling pregnant woman.

"Saaaamaaaeellll's coming." Selnea teased, she hadn't expected him to come help but whatever. Sandra had said to get people and so she has gotten people.

"You brought an angel into this mess?!" Lilith felt panic begin to rise up in her heart, not because there were now 4 people in her living room ruining her chances of fucking Becca in her very large shower, but because Samael had been sort of a husband to her for nearly a thousand years and she didn't want Becca to meet him and freak out. Ugh she's probably going to panic anyways once I tell her there's 3 demons sitting in the living room.

"Pffft. I hardly consider the Archangel of Death to really be an angel. He has killed waaaayyyyy more people than any of us. Just cause he has a second home in heaven doesn't mean shit." Selnea shrugged. "I'll tell you who else is coming if someone would go get me a pillow."

"Fucking- More people are coming?!" Lilith snarled. "Seriously, can't this wait until I am finished?!" She gestured towards her bedroom where Becca was all naked and delicious and needy...

"Not really, I booked us all a flight to Brazil that leaves in 3 hours."

Lilith's face fell. This must be very serious if Selnea got off her lazy ass long enough to actually do something constructive. "Fine. Fine. I'll get you a damned pillow, and then I'm going to smother you with the fucking thing." Lilith growled and marched off to the bedroom. As irked as she was, seeing Becca sprawled out on the bed and waiting for her made the demon's flesh heat up with arousal. "The things I want to do to you right now..." Lilith shivered, having half a mind to see if she could coax Becca into servicing her in the living room while they all discussed the trip to Brazil. She knew it was a bad idea, if Becca was on her knees and between her legs then Lilith would just want more and wouldn't be able to stop herself from shifting and fucking the poor girl again, then nothing would ever get done.

"Becca...I'm going to have to go away for awhile..." Lilith frowned and moved closer to the bed, forgetting all about the pillow that Selnea wanted and now focusing on the fact that she didn't know what the hell to do with her human. "Something's come up that's very important....but I don't know if you should come with me or if you should stay here and hide." Lilith hadn't torn Icarus' heart from her body and so couldn't be 100% sure that the other demon was dead, or that her followers wouldn't come by seeking retribution. But Brazil was surely going to be even more dangerous, crawling with demons who were like Icarus and wanting to give the gate to Lucifer to be in his good graces.

Sandra offered Lilith and apologetic look, as she turned to the others who were making themselves at home within Liliths living room. "Yes, I'm sorry but as Selnea said, We are leaving right away. Your human will be safe here, it's likely Icarus has already left from brazil herself." Sandra understood Liliths frustration, but she too had to make sacrifices in the wake of this startling development. She had to somehow explain to her husband why she was hopping onto the first plane to brazil with no rhyme or reason, she feared she would have to manipulate him, which was the last thing she wanted, but she was hopeful a hard fuck would be enough, and Liliths scent was certainly putting her in the mood for it.

Becca lifted her head from the pillow as Lilith reentered the bedroom, she had remained naked, sprawled over the bed without a single sheet covering her pale, lithe body. "What's..going on? I hear a lot of voices...talking about a lot of stuff I don't understand...are they all...demons?" She didn't quite understand the gravity of the situation, but fear was present in her eyes.

"Go away? W-what, what do you mean go away? Y-you can't." It was only last night she had learned demons were real and she had nearly been raped by one. Lilith had promised to protect her, to keep her safe, and now she was leaving? "You can't." She restated firmly. She knew it wasn't right to make demands of lilith, but she was terrified, and she couldn't comprehend why she had to leave her alone "A-atleast let me come with you, I don't want to be apart from you for even a second." Her voice was shrill as she pleaded, blinking away tears as her head spun. Was this all she wanted? To fuck me as a demon then just abandon me? by this time she had sat upright and reached out to grip liliths hand, lifting it toward her lips to kiss the back softly. "please...I'm scared."

A sudden chill fell upon the entire apartment as the front door opened once more. In stepped two figures, both dressed in dark suits. The first figure was a man, who was tall and ruggedly handsome. The second figure, a woman, was just as tall as the man, but twice as severe. "Where's Lilith?" The man inquired quietly.

"She's with her girlfriend in the bedroom, but who the flop is this, Sammael?" Said Sandra irritably as she pulled from the wall to inspect the woman who had come in with him.

The woman snickered. "Flop? Have humans house trained you demons so well, that you don't even curse anymore?"

Sammael arched a brow at the mention of Lilith having a girlfriend while tugging at his collar uncomfortably "Uriel has been sent to oversee the situation. it's out of my control."

Uriel was an archangel of heaven, unlike Sammael who mingled with demons and fit more in the morally grey area, Uriel rarely left heaven and only saw the world in black and white. This archangel was essentially heavens weapon of mass destruction

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sandra yelled as she turned to look at Selnea, Jacob and Amelia, before glaring back at Sammael "We're trying to avoid an apocalypse, not start one." Sandra, in proper motherly fashion had learned to substitute silly words for curse words, but all of that vanished in a second as she looked upon the severe looking woman, hissing softly "What's with the look? Last I saw you a thousand years ago you had more...penis."

Uriel found amusement in the demon womans over reaction, chuckling softly as she shrugged her shoulders. "It was only humans that were made in gods image. This form suits me for now Ardat Lili"

Sandra would recoil at the sound of her true name, hissing softly "Lilith, get your horny ass out here."

"I -have- to go." Lilith sat on the edge of the bed, reached out and took hold of Becca, urging the girl to sit up and come snuggle in her lap. The demon didn't want to go, not even the slightest bit; all she wanted to do was stay in bed and roll around between the sheets with her lover. But if she dared be so short sighted as to not recognize the fact that a little pleasure now would result in Becca being taken away from her forever, then she would be a goddamn idiot. "You know that I want nothing more than to stay here and play with you..." She wrapped her arms protectively around the human and kissed her temple, trying to soothe the oncoming tears and fear. "And I know you want to come with me...but it is going to be very dangerous where I am going, Becca. There will be many of my kind there. The ones in this house are all friendly, they will not touch you because you are mine...but not all demon's fear my wrath." For a moment she was quiet, and then added. "No, I am not going to abandon you. And I wasn't reading your mind! Honest...you were just thinking that really loud..."

"I -have- to go." Lilith took a seat on the edge of the bed, reached out and took hold of Becca, then urged the girl to sit up and come snuggle in her lap. The demon didn't want to go, not even the slightest bit; all she wanted to do was stay in bed and roll around between the sheets with her lover for the next month. But if she dared to be so short sighted as to not recognize the fact that a little pleasure now would result in Becca being taken away from her forever, then she would be a goddamn idiot. "You know that I want nothing more than to stay here and play with you..." She wrapped her arms protectively around the human and kissed her temple, trying to soothe the oncoming tears and fear. "And I know you want to come with me...but it is going to be very dangerous where I am going, Becca. There will be many of my kind there. The ones in this house are all friendly, they will not touch you because you are mine...but not all demons fear my wrath." For a moment she was quiet, and then added. "And no, I am not going to abandon you. You were just thinking that really loud...it was hard not to hear it..."

"There is a gate...one that connects hell and earth." Poor Becca, Lilith was just pouring the bad news onto her today; for once it made the demon actually feel a little guilty. "It isn't supposed to be open until Judgement Day; but who knows when the fuck that'll be, God's always dragging his heels on setting an actual date for that. Lucifer wants to open it now...and some human stumbled upon it so he's probably going to get his wish. It'll only be a matter of time before demons are crawling all over it. So if you're sure you want to come, I will bring you with me, but you must stay very close to me at all times." The hairs on the back of Lilith's neck stood up before she even heard the door open. She groaned, already knowing who it was and wishing he wasn't here. "Great...more people." The demon sighed and kissed Becca on the top of her head. "Go get dressed babe, before I jump you. You can borrow anything of mine that you want."

Lilith gave the girl a light swat to her bottom to get her on her way. Then she got up from the bed and dragged her body to the living room, a scowl on her face as her eyes met with Uriel. "Uriel...I don't remember anyone saying you were invited. Glad to see you traded in your cock for a nice set of tits; maybe you'll be less of a dick now" Lilith smirked. Guh, she hated Uriel, the Angel had been the one to 'escort' her from the Garden of Eden after she had refused to be Adam's obedient little bitch.

"Sammael, nice to see you as always." Lilith grinned, she had liked Sammael very much...the archangel was a closet bottom and they had had -a lot- of fun together for a thousand years...well, when Sammael wasn't busy working anyways. They had kept things new and exciting with a very open marriage, as long as Sammael came crawling back to her like a good boy, she hadn't cared what whore he fucked. Lilith had always suspected that they had broken things off because God couldn't bare one of his high ranking officers to be a demoness' bitch in the bedroom. Leave it to a man to choose his career over his wife.

"So! Let's get this shit show on the road huh, what's the plan?" Lilith looked around, hoping that the plan wasn't to storm into Brazil without a clue. "You're not coming with us, are you Amelia?" Lilith gave a pointed look to the prominent swell to the other woman's stomach.

"No, though I wish I could...I fear I would be little help once there..." Amelia sighed, this wasn't the first spawn she had ever carried but this was the first she actually cared about. "I'm here to go over your new identities." From her purse she withdrew several passports and drivers licenses. Amelia wasn't quite like her friends who fed mostly off the emotions of humans, she thrived off of trickery and chaos...and had managed to fall in love with a human FBI agent who saw right through her. "I'm sure Icarus has used her thralls to flag everyone's ID. And I'd like to stay here and borrow your library Lilith, you have more texts than anyone I know. I want to see if there is a way to destroy a gate so that you all don't have to spend the next eternity in Brazil, fighting off demons from the gate...unless Uriel is specifically going along in order to blow up that as well as half of the South American continent."

Becca slid onto Liliths lap, draping her arms around her as she fought back tears while listening to everything her lover was saying. The redhead felt absolutely pathetic that she couldn't keep her emotions in check despite it being entirely reasonable considering the level of information she was receiving. It wasn't every day someone was nearly raped by a demon, learned their girl friend was also a demon, and that the world had a possibility of ending in the next couple days, and yet all she wanted was to be close to the demon. Her entire world had just changed around her and Lilith was her only fixture to hold onto.

She did not speak up as Lilith explained everything, her reason for leaving, the demons in the other room, and that she heard her thoughts involving abandonment. This only amplified the guilt she had already been feeling. Remaining silent, she meekly nodded and sat up from Liliths lap to find herself some clothes to wear, while her demon lover left the room at the sound of one of the women screaming and cursing.

Uriel remained unphased by Liliths passing comments as she entered the room, while Sammael quickly slid inbetween them, perhaps to prevent a disaster. "lil, it's good to see you too." He flashed a pearly white smile, hazel eyes clearly checking her out, before Lilith called the meeting to order.

As Amelia spoke of the plan involving the fake Id's, and her plan to remain here in Liliths home to make use of her library, Uriel finally spoke up when question came to how to deal with the gate. "You think Heaven trusts some house broken demons to solve this? I am here because it suits me, and once we reach the gate, it is my task to be certain there is nothing left but a crater, no matter the consequences, and any opportunity that I catch any of you within my radius, the better." Sammael let out an awkward laugh as his eyes shifted between the many angry looking demons and the severe Uriel. It was like a terrible family reunion, that no one ever wanted to go to.

Becca shifted the focus of the room as she stepped out from the bedroom, limping lightly, dressed in a pair of liliths form fitting jeans, the cuffs rolled up around the ankles as her legs were slightly longer. The redheads nipples poked against a black tanktop, her pale flesh stood out greatly in the dark colors.

"Ah, and Liliths latest corruption shows herself. Starting from Adam, you certainly have whored yourself through the lot of them haven't you?" Uriel chuckled at her own comment, but was quickly interrupted by a swift jab to the jaw. Stunned, yet unmoved from her spot, she stared at the redhead who had thrown the unexpected punch, Sammael's jaw had dropped, while Sandra attempted to hide a combined expression of glee and absolute terror.

"I don't know who you think you are, but that's my girlfriend you're talking about"

Sandra coughed before speaking up after nearly a minute of silence. "That would be Uriel, an archangel of heaven."

Becca blinked, staring into the icy eyes of the angel before backing up into Lilith "O-oh..uhm, w-well....okay."

Uriel looked as if she was about to finally react before Sammael caught her eye and simply shook his head, causing her to rethink her action. This exchange went unnoticed by everyone save for Lilith, who would find it peculiar that Uriel would take cues from Sammael.

Becca turned around to face Lilith pecking her on the lips softly "I'm sorry about er..that, and about before. I'm a mess, and I still don't understand what's happening, and I'm an idiot for constantly doubting you...but I love you...in fact i...I'm realizing im crazy about you, and I want to go with you. If there's a chance the world might come to an end!? I'd rather be there with you when it happens."

"House broken?" Selnea snorted from her spot on the couch. "Not all of us are tied to humans, just as not all of us want Lucifer here barking out orders. The ones that do are stupid enough to believe that they will be given a piece of the earth to rule however they wish. Hah! Like that selfish fucker is going to divy up any land or any souls anyways." Selnea had managed to rally a few other demons who enjoyed their lives the way they were now, free and without a master to answer to.

"You're here because it suits you?" Lilith laughed. "You are here because God ordered you to stop sucking his cock long enough to go make sure Lucifer doesn't take what was promised to him." Lilith smirked. God had promised -all- of the archangels a piece of earth in the beginning, Lucifer included. And even though Lucifer had fallen and was no longer in God's good graces, he still wanted what he perceived to be his. "Be sure that if I survive whatever stupid, ill conceived plan you have, Uriel, I will spend the rest of eternity making your life exceedingly difficult. If you think I'm a pain in the ass now, just wait until I shove your flaming sword up your flaming ass as repayment for trying to kill me in your crater."

Their bickering was interrupted for a moment as Becca came out from the bedroom looking as sexy as ever in Lilith's just slightly too big clothing. It was just an extra turn on to see the human limping in from being well-fucked, it made a smug grin form on the demon's lips. Lilith couldn't give less of a damn about Uriel's little jibe, her focus was entirely on the human that belonged to her. The human that was boldly moving up to the archangel with her fist cocked. Oh she's not going to... But oh, Becca did. Lilith's jaw dropped as her girlfriend clocked Uriel right in the jaw. Jacob was the first to react, jumping to his feet and ready to intervene if Uriel decided to retaliate. Lilith half expected Uriel to do something, anything...but a little shake of the head from Sammael had her rethinking things. It was odd, very odd...Lilith filed that note away for later, she'd have to ask Sammael if he was fucking Uriel and that's why he was getting the chance to call the shots.

"Come here...don't let Uriel's words bother you." Then the demon lowered her voice and added. "Don't apologize for that, everyone in this room would like to do much worse to Uriel." Lilith wrapped her arms protectively around the other girl and then stole her lips in a deeper, much less chaste kiss than the peck that had been given to her a moment ago....it was her attempt to keep Becca from saying the 'L' word, but the damage had already been done.

"In love huh?" Amelia laughed, legitimately laughed because the thought of Lilith in love with a human was ridiculous. But the blush that stained Lilith's cheeks didn't lie: Lilith was in love and she was embarrassed about it. She wasn't sure if the human was in love with the demon or not though...it was so hard to tell because Lilith was a pleasure demon, everyone was naturally attracted to her. Hell, if Amelia wasn't pregnant and didn't have a preference for men, she would probably want to jump Lilith's bones too.

"Fuck off." Lilith huffed like a petulant child but didn't let go of Becca or bother to really argue whether or not she was in love. Instead she changed the subject entirely, "Hrrrmph...well...since we're all planned out and it's three hours until our flight, I'm going to go shower." She gave Becca's rear a light squeeze. "And you're coming with me. Selnea, think you can book one more passenger on that flight?"

"Uuugggghhhhhhh." Selnea groaned as though Lilith had asked her to chop off her arm and give it to her. But she rolled over onto her back and pulled out her smartphone to make another reservation. "Fine...I suppose you want your pet to fly first class too?"

"Of course...it's a long flight, I'm going to want something to do." The demon grinned roguishly. There was no way Lilith was going to make it through an entire boring flight without toying with her girlfriend in public.

Becca listened to the snickering of the pregnant looking woman as she kissed her lover passionately, wondering what the fuss was about? She still had a lot to learn about demons, but she knew Lilith cared about her, did the others find this odd? She had a lot of questions, like who they all were, especially the handsome man who seemed to stand out among all the women, well, there was Jacob, but she knew jacob, or atleast, was familiar with him, everyone else was offering her a glimpse into this strange world of Liliths she had never seen before. "Mmm, a shower sounds good...I guess, I'm going to have to call my job before I get on the plane...I might get fired..." She shrugged, before pulling away from Liliths embrace. "I'll go get undressed again and get the shower ready." She turned to catch a glance at the others, lifting a hand shyly to wave "See you all on the plane I guess? We'll have to get introduced later." She was far too horny to stay and be introduced to everyone, and it just did not seem right to be in such an aroused state with her demon girlfriend knowing there was a real arch angel in the living room with them, that she just happened to also punch in the face...

Sandra watched Becca limp back into the bedroom, a grin plastered upon her face. Those two were so in love, it was quite amazing to see it happen to Lilith. "Well I have a husband to profusely apologize to, while fucking his brains out." She reached out and grabbed Selnea's hand while motioning toward Amelia "Let's go get everything in order, Amelia you can come back after the two love birds have had their shower..." She giggled softly as she guided them out the front door, while calling back "you too Jacob."

The room was clearing out as the sound of the water running echoed from the other room. Uriel had been eyeing Lilith awkwardly who had watched in silence when the two women locked lips in a deeply inappropriate kiss, before Lilith had a chance to leave the room to join Becca, Uriel gripped Sammael by the back of his head and pulled him into a forced kiss before whispering "Meet you there." and in a flash of light she was gone, leaving Sammael, turning quickly to look at Lilith with an awkward expression.

"Uh...yeah that was not what it...oh hell, it was exactly what it looked like." He raised a hand to his mouth and coughed softly "Ahem, hey lil, can I have a word now that we're alone for a sec, before you go do ..er your thing." he eyed the bedroom door nervously as Becca started to hum softly as a cue that she was waiting, likely already naked.

Sammael coughed again before leaning in closer to her "What's with you being on team human all of a sudden?" He whispered cautiously "Searching for the gate was...well it was your thing, heck we did it together once...a long long time ago. Obviously I have my reasons for doing what Im doing now, but you? For a human?"

It was clear the angel of death could have been just as surprised to see Lilith behaving this way for a human as any of the others would, but there was something off about him. One would think, the change would be considered as a convenience as it meant they were still on the same side, but he seemed to be almost, annoyed by it, was it jealousy?

"Well, I won't keep you from your pet, see you in brazil." and in a flash he was gone.

"Lilith...?" Becca called from the shower "Hurry I need you bad"

Back
Top Bottom