Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Lockheart | IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
His touch was instant. Instantly cooling, calming, and after her threat. Her face softened as she looked ath im. ‘What is it about this man,’ she thought. She nodded, a smile spreading across her face. The other camper took the opporutnity and quickly fled. She didn’t want to face Kagie’s wrath again. She settled down and finished her meal. TC had a hearty appetite. She had noticed how he devoured his food. It never crossed her mind that perhaps he felt like he was racing the clock against an outburst from her. With Kaige, those were going to happen.

Once she was done, she rose and headed to window leading back to the kitchen where the campers were to leave their dishes. Turning she looked for TC. ‘Did he follow? Do I need to find him?’ Kaige thought it strange how enamored she was with this man. No other man had ever capitvated her like this. She felt a sense of calmness and security when she was with him. Plus, to her, there was no denying the feeling he wanted her. She was known for sleeping with anything that had a pulse, but it was always on her terms. She began to suspect that TC had his own designs, and that she better be in the mood when he was. Her heart raced when he was near, but she still wasn’t 100% sure she wanted him. ‘It’s alright. If I say no, then he’ll just have to take care of himself.’ With that thought of confidence, she took a few steps towards the door listening to buzz of the other campers.

"You ready?" TC asked her as he approached her not ten minutes after their dinner. He had a pack on his back and looked like he was ready to disappear into the wilds never to be seen again. He had another, smaller bag which he tossed to Kaige. "Here, this is your share." It wasn't heavy, heck it was just an overnight and TC could rough it with the best of them but wasn't opposed to comfort when it was possible. "Unless of course you would rather scrape your knees and ass on the rock out there." Of course there was no telling with Kaige, she might prefer to be beaten and bloodied, he was certain she would let him know if she objected.

Ready or not, TC headed out of camp assuming the fiery red head would follow. He had already planned to keep a steady pace to keep her moving and not give her much time to find something to set her off. As far as he was concerned, the quicker they got out of camp the better. He had seen her move in the woods but he was curious to see if she had the stamina to go with that never ending mouth of hers. If nothing else, she would have to keep up if she wanted to complain to him. TC knew these woods well and even though there was no real path, a few game trails to show the easier path in some spots, he walked deliberately as if he knew every step. The sun was still fairly high in the summer sky but they had quite a ways to go and it would be much easier and safer in the daylight and he wanted to make the best of it. Besides, there was no sense wasting moonlight on a hike when they could be dancing naked at the altar.

Kaige caught the pack as he tossed it to her. At first, her initial reaction was to bitch at him, but she stopped her own words from leaving her mouth. “Sure. I can handle carrying this. I’m not about to scrap my ass and knees,” she grinned. It wasn’t heavy at all. With ease, she slide it on her back and kept going. She noticed a few looks as they were leaving, mostly from the other counselors. It was a knowing look, one of, ‘I know what they’re gonna be doing.’ She tilted her head at them, smiled, and asked, “What? Jealous? Dream on.”

She fell in step with the handsome man leading the way. From the start, it was clear he was setting the tone as well as the pace. He was in charge, and if she desired to be with him, she would keep up. The woods were beautiful, but she was pretty sure they would be. From the small area she had already seen, they were breathtaking. There was something about nature that called to her. Perhaps it was the raw, untouched aspect of it she liked. No one had come along and tainted it yet. It was pure and simple. There was nothing there pretending to be something, or someone, that it wasn’t. It simply existed, and the beauty that it held was faked. It was so unlike anything or person in her life that Kaige naturally gravitated towards it finding comfort and solace there.

She didn’t speak for a while into their trip, mostly because she didn’t waste the energy. He did set a rather intense pace. When she finally did speak, it was because there had been a growing need building within her since they left camp, and it had finally come to a head. Kaige could deny it no longer. “Hey,” she called out to him, as she was a few steps behind him. “I gotta piss. Keep going if you want. I’ll head back to camp alone if you don’t, but unless you’re into a girl walking around with piss on her, I’m stopping and going behind a tree.” She turned away from and headed towards the biggest tree she saw. “Another thing.” She wouldn’t look at him. “Thanks….for tonight. Being nice to me and all. Most people ain’t. I piss people off most of the time. Thanks for not….bailing on me.” She nodded her head slightly before starting to head towards the tree again.

TC listened more than he looked back. While she had her hunters quietness about her in the woods, at the pace he was setting it was impossible to move silently. She made just enough noise for him to know she was still back there. He had noticed her biting her tongue several times along the way and was pleased that she made some effort at controlling her temper, at least with him. He wondered how much of her personality was the real her as opposed to a defense mechanism. Getting her alone in the woods would be one way of determining some of that. On the professional side there were many good reasons for bringing her out here to this special place, but the best reason was purely personal and physical. She was a damn fine piece of ass and he looked forward to dancing with her in the light of the full moon.

He laughed a bit at her request "No problem, I can wait. You do know what poison ivy looks like don't you?" He was teasing her of course, he couldn't imagine she spent as much time in the woods as she did without knowing the basics. That was part of what he liked so much about her, she was comfortable out here, so many of them were not. As she turned more serious on him he smiled. "Don't mention it. And I appreciate the effort, at your self control with me, it goes a long way." He wanted to reinforce her good behavior as much as try to punish her bad. Of course Kaige looked like a girl who might not mind a bit of 'discipline'.

He decided to answer nature's call as well and once she was ready he led her on deeper into the woods. They made good time, good enough to stop and enjoy the sun setting in the west before they made the last climb up to the altar. He sat on a rock outcropping facing the setting sun and offered his hand to encourage her to sit in his lap. He wanted some close physical contact while they still had their clothes on, something of a warm up for the plans ahead.

He was kind. It was something she wasn’t accustomed to, but Kaige was growing to like it quickly. As she hid behind the tree and took care of her business, she couldn’t help but smile at something he had said. When she was finished, she decided to have a little fun with him because of it. He came into view, apparently having done the same thing as she had. “Poison Ivy. Poison Ivy. Late at night while you’re sleeping, poision ivy comes a creeping,” she sang softly waiting for him to start to lead the way once more.

The scenery was beautiful, and thought their pace didn’t let up, Kaige took the time to enjoy it. All of it. His body moving in front of her became an entrancing sight. So much so, she was saddened, yet relieved, when they reached the site. It was more elaborate than any altars she had been at before. Not having many resources, anything she had made for her own purposes paled in comparison. The setting sun painting a picture of a day coming to a close was the perfect backdrop as they caught their breath.

He offered her his hand, and she didn’t need any other encouragement. She clasped her fingers around him and settled gently on his lap. “See. I told you I wouldn’t scrap my knees or ass,” she teased. “It’s beautiful here. Feel like I’m on top of the world. Don’t feel that too much you know. Thank you TC.” Kaige knew she was talking too much, and it was ruining the moment. Closing her mouth, she looked out at the soft purples and pinks that blanketed the sky as they began to give way to darker shades. Night was approaching, and soon the stars and moon would light up the sky above. It was almost time.

TC's strong arms went around Kaige's waist, drawing her close and settling her sexy behind right where she couldn't help but notice his arousal at his anticipation of their evening together. Despite whatever emotional turmoil might be brewing within the young girl, she was a physical being and TC wanted her to know he respected that, and craved it himself. Once he had her settled his hands explored her body from the outside of her clothes. Her belly with one hand, and up her side with the other just grazing the outer swell of firm young breast. "It is like the top of the world here, but this isn't why we are here." The hand on her belly slipped downward to her thigh, caressing her leg up and down from knee to just shy of her still covered sex. His other hand committing to the full mound of her breast, squeezing her and feeling the weight of her chest. "Just up that path is the altar, the moon will rise in just over an hour, and then we shall begin to discover why we have been brought together." His hands suggested a taste of what was to come, though he respected the boundary of her clothing so far, she would soon either agree to remove them or state her objection as she pleased.

"We shouldn't approach the altar clothed, it is I think disrespectful. If you are ready to go through with this, I prefer we remove each other's clothes, I think it sets the mood." Though his hands remained busy with her body, he made no move to disrobe her, instead waiting for her consent. "It will be cool at first, but I think we will find a way to warm ourselves soon enough." His arousal became unmistakable beneath her, while he would respect her decision, it was clear he had made his already.

This would not be the rist time Kaige had danced naked in the moonlight. Approaching the alter this way was not unheard of. What dshe found most curious was the eriction she felt herself settled upon. She watched him as he spoke, a slight smile on her face. His hands touched her body, and she made no effort to stop him. TC’s thoughts and desires were clear. She liked that he wasn’t trying to lie to her or beat around the bush. He was being direct. “Alright,” she told him. “I agree that we shouldn’t approach the alter clothed. We should be ready when we enter that space.”

His mention of being able to warm themselves combined with his hard cock told her everything she needed to know. Kaige had wandered around the camp during the day, and there was no doubt what took place there. TC was no different. He was a man, and she knew on some level he would use her and move on to the next girl. She wasn’t a virgin. So there had to be something more he wanted from her. “Do you really want to help me TC? Is that why you’re doing this? Sure we both want to dance naked tonight? It’s a special night, but is there more to this? You wanting to help the broken, angry girl? There ain’t no help for me baby. I’m a lost cause. Ain’t nobody ever gonna want this for nothing more than a good fuck, and I’m okay with that. It what men do. I get that. I got no preconceived notions that you and are gonna be a thing for the whole summer. This isn’t like some movie where I roll into camp for the summer, we fall in love, and we live happily ever after together. No. I know better,” she said allowing one of her hands to reach to his vest. Her fingertips played with the edge close to his chest as her eyes looked from her own fingertips back to his. “You ready to get ready for this? I am.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom